The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You

+35
IanBru
MacKnocked-on
George Carlin
nickj
EST
RuggerRadge2611
funnyExiledScot
Anglobraveheart
BigGee
bsando
formerly known as Sam
Manky-Flanker
Majestic83
Welly
Cardiff Dave
RiscaGame
Scottrf
Chainsaw Laney
furra_linee
Hazel Sapling
Eejit
R!skysports
CraigS1874
TheMildlyFranticLlama
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Nematode
SirBurger
Geen sport voor watjes
highland_scot
SecretFly
A Simply Mesmeric Try
whocares
cakeordeath
TJ
39 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You

Post by IanBru Tue 28 Mar 2017, 10:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 Jessie10          Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 Glasgo10
Edinburgh & Glasgow Warriors

A Not So Brief History of Time-Wasting:

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 Giphy

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 110

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 210

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 311

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 410

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 510

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 610

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 710

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 810

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 910

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 1010

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 1110

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 1210

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 1310

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 1410

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 1510

Guinness Pro12

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 Giphy

Guinness Pro12 Website
Edinburgh Rugby (Pro12 Website)
Glasgow Warriors (Pro12 Website)
Guinness Pro12 2016/17 Overview (Ultimate Rugby)

Playlist of all of Edinburgh's Pro12 highlights here.
Playlist of all of Glasgow's Pro12 highlights here.

Europe

European Rugby Website

CHAMPIONS CUP
QUARTER FINAL
SARACENS v GLASGOW WARRIORS
Sun, Apr 2, 13:00, Allianz Park

CHALLENGE CUP
QUARTER FINAL
EDINBURGH v LA ROCHELLE
Fri, March 31, 19:00, Murrayfield Stadium

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 Airplane-we-re-counting_o_GIFSoupcom
"I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you."
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You

Post by BigGee Sun 30 Apr 2017, 8:36 pm

George Carlin wrote:Big Naka back to his spiritual home?  Shocked
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/rugby-union/glasgow-warriors/leone-nakarawa-keen-on-glasgow-warriors-return-reports-1-4432764

Much as we would all love to see it, hard to see it happening.

1. He is under contract and I can't imagine we could afford to buy him out.

2. Could we afford him now, would he really be willing to take a big pay cut to come back.

3. We have stocked up on second rows in his absence and don't really need another one now.

The one caveat I would place on that rationale is that I was never really that convinced that lock was Naka's best position. The way he runs with the ball and off loads, he is a natural No. 8 and he did play there for us a few times. I do think, with Strauss going, we are short of a full class ball carrying back rower. Could he be it.

I still think it is highly unlikely and this is more likely his agent doing a bit of fishing but maybe, just maybe, the money from the euro run could be spent on him. I can't imagine any Glasgow fan would say no to that. We have not really been the same team without him.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 15 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You

Post by RDW Sun 30 Apr 2017, 8:48 pm

Toby Flood is looking to come back to the UK apparently - I'm sure he'll end up in the Premiership but I wonder if Cockerill could persuade him to come to Edinburgh. He's exactly what we need!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 01 May 2017, 6:22 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Toby Flood is looking to come back to the UK apparently - I'm sure he'll end up in the Premiership but I wonder if Cockerill could persuade him to come to Edinburgh. He's exactly what we need!
As a former Tiger, not such a silly idea that he would follow Cockers.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 01 May 2017, 9:51 am

Flood would be an awesome signing. Work your magic Cockers!

Can't believe Edinburgh got out of jail against the Dragons, although I hope the coaches question why on earth we were in such trouble in the first place. I can understand the celebrations given the awful record under Hapless Hodge, but beating the Dragons at home should be a given.

Still, it should give Grant Gilchrist a boost if nothing else, and pleasing to see Hoyland cross the line.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 01 May 2017, 10:35 am

Credit where credit is due - Gilchrist took responsibility as captain and got himself over the line (helped by half the pack).

Robbie Freaun scored another good try at the weekend - he's looking fit and strong.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 01 May 2017, 11:01 am

is it home time yet?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 01 May 2017, 11:04 am

Public holiday in England! Cool

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 01 May 2017, 11:07 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Credit where credit is due - Gilchrist took responsibility as captain and got himself over the line (helped by half the pack).

Robbie Freaun scored another good try at the weekend - he's looking fit and strong.

I saw his name crop up. I also saw that Coman and Cowan played for London Irish in the play-off, and it looks like they and Tonks will be playing top level rugby next season. Cowan is only 31 and Coman is 29. Tonks is 27. Really good for overall depth to have these guys playing Prem rugby, plus Tom Heathcote has signed a new contract with Worcester.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 01 May 2017, 11:10 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Public holiday in England! Cool

It's a public holiday here as well, but money never sleeps, so I'm sitting here shuffling through some contracts (posting on 606v2).

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 01 May 2017, 11:19 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:plus Tom Heathcote has signed a new contract with Worcester.

I saw the McHeathcote re-signing news as well. I had thought he had been frozen out at Worcester, in much the same way he was at Edinburgh as he hardly seems to have played this season. It appears he has been injured though and they obviously still rate him highly.

Given our dearth of international quality FHs, we should not be forgetting about him, at international level we are so dependant on FR and currently really have no one else even remotely close.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 01 May 2017, 11:31 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:

It's a public holiday here as well, but money never sleeps, so I'm sitting here shuffling through some contracts (posting on 606v2).

Public holiday indeed but I'm having to come in because we employ too many muppets and I've found too many feck ups over the last week!

I just want to go back to bed Sad
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 01 May 2017, 11:40 am

tigertattie wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Public holiday indeed but I'm having to come in because we employ too many muppets and I've found too many feck ups over the last week!

I just want to go back to bed Sad

Do you work for the MFL? Whistle

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 01 May 2017, 12:28 pm

I wish!

even I could coach that lot better than they are currently!

Another reason I want to go back to bed is I see Gwlad is still spouting his rubbish to everyone! I'd block him but then I'd have nothing to moan about!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 01 May 2017, 1:47 pm

Someone fancy making an 1872 Edinburgh annihilation thread?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Mon 01 May 2017, 1:52 pm

I know we'll beat Glasgow, but saying we'll annihilate them is probably a bit over enthusiastic RDW*

*If only this statement, coming after we've barely scraped past the Dragons at home, wasn't so laughably unrealistic

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Mon 01 May 2017, 2:03 pm

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Mon 01 May 2017, 7:35 pm

I notice on the transfer rumour thread that Fruean and Sisi are rumoured to be leaving Bath. As we've already heard Fruean may be heading to Edinburgh I wonder if Sisi (SQ apparently) is possibly also heading north?

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue 02 May 2017, 1:41 pm

Ryan Grant released by Worcester today, unfortunately it does not really seem to have happened for him down there. I wonder if this is the end of the road for him or will some other team pick him up as a squad filler.

Ryan Grant - not a good advertisement for being a Lions pick!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 02 May 2017, 1:48 pm

There's a few players who are/were on Edinburgh or Glasgow books.

Ryan Lamb to Edinburgh? Would he be any better than Tovey?

Departing Players
Derrick Appiah
Sam Betty (Retiring)
Tom Biggs
Connor Braid
Jaba Bregvadze
Tevita Cavubati (Newcastle Falcons)
Mike Daniels
Phil Dowson (Northampton Saints, coaching team)
Tiff Eden (Nottingham Rugby)
Ryan Grant
James Johnston
Ryan Lamb
Na'ama Leleimalefaga
Val Rapava Ruskin (Gloucester Rugby)
Andy Short (Retiring)
Auguy Slowik
Chris Vui (Bristol Rugby)
Cooper Vuna

It really doesn't bode well for Grant that he is now being released by Worcester too. He may end up in the Championship at this rate, unless he has a very good agent.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Tue 02 May 2017, 2:21 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Ryan Lamb to Edinburgh? Would he be any better than Tovey?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! You wash your mouth out with soap young man!

How Ryan Lamb has had as many professional contracts as he has I cannot understand. Every club seems to assume they'll be able to get something out of him that noone else has managed before. And it never works. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole for Edinburgh, he's proven to be extremely flaky and we've already got 2 flaky 10s.

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 02 May 2017, 4:12 pm

Fair enough - he's always had a decent reputation but as you say he doesn't last long at clubs so obviously flatter to deceive as a player!

He'd fit in well at Edinburgh.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 02 May 2017, 4:26 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Fair enough - he's always had a decent reputation but as you say he doesn't last long at clubs so obviously flatter to deceive as a player!

Lamb's best days are behind him. He started out looking a pretty sharp playmaker under Dean Ryan at Glaws, but never really showed up when the going got tough. I'd put him on a par with Phil Godman, which has him ahead of Weir and Tovey, but not by much.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 02 May 2017, 6:02 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Fair enough - he's always had a decent reputation but as you say he doesn't last long at clubs so obviously flatter to deceive as a player!

Lamb's best days are behind him. He started out looking a pretty sharp playmaker under Dean Ryan at Glaws, but never really showed up when the going got tough. I'd put him on a par with Phil Godman, which has him ahead of Weir and Tovey, but not by much.

Tailor made for the Exfoliators, I'd say.
Having said that, the Once And Future Champions are only taking a 13 point lead into Saturday's match; two converted tries puts you ahead. Anybody's game really.laughing

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Wed 03 May 2017, 9:15 am

Is Ryan Grant not on his way to Brive next season?

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 03 May 2017, 9:47 am

jimbopip wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Tailor made for the Exfoliators, I'd say.
Having said that, the Once And Future Champions are only taking a 13 point lead into Saturday's match; two converted tries puts you ahead. Anybody's game really.laughing  

If Weir is kicking it's probably better to say three unconverted tries puts us ahead.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed 03 May 2017, 10:40 am

Apparently some *exciting* news coming out later today from Edinburgh

Early speculation includes
• Hodge & Scott getting new multi year contracts
• Edinburgh hiring a bus to go through to Glasgow
• Edinburgh have decided they don’t fancy getting horsed on sat and have arranged a day at the beach instead
• The Myerside trial has been a complete success and we will be moving there permanently from next season
• Scott Johnson has persuaded Dan Parks to come out of retirement and is going to be our starting 10 next season
• Duncan Weir is getting a bronze statue outside Murrayfield, Myerside and Scotoun to signify his importance to the SRU
• Duncan Weir given a new long term contract

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 03 May 2017, 12:31 pm

Johnson loves Dan Parks as he "plays above the ground"
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed 03 May 2017, 1:26 pm

So Edinburgh secure John Hardie for another year at least. Good bit of business for them, they can easily accommodate both him and Watson.

Clearly not fully committing himself and will want off if things are still a shambles next season. He is only 28 and could undoubtedly pick up a good contract elsewhere, though with his robust playing style, a bit like Favaro, he could do with having his game time managed a bit to keep him fit and playing.

At least it is giving Cockers a few tools to be working with next season.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Wed 03 May 2017, 3:18 pm

Cockers is on a bit of a roll with Toulon since taking over as Head Coach.

3 from 3 including an away win v Bordeaux (first time Toulon have won away in the Top 14 since round 4 against Toulouse.

I know a few Toulon fans that are thinking Toulon should try and keep Cockers now.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 03 May 2017, 3:22 pm

I did think that - it would surprise me if Toulon flex their financial muscle and try and keep him.

Toulon or Edinburgh - tough choice...

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Wed 03 May 2017, 3:49 pm

I think Cockers would choose Edinburgh but then again if the Edinburgh thing fails it could be a lot harder to find a job of that calibre.

All a mute point anyway, but it could be a option depending on how things develop.

Personally i think cockers is already planning for Edinburgh Judging by the re-signings esp Nel. I can't see him not going to Edinburgh.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 03 May 2017, 3:50 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:I did think that - it would surprise me if Toulon flex their financial muscle and try and keep him.

Toulon or Edinburgh - tough choice...

There's always Mike Ford then. Just don't leave him alone with any physios ... Wink
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Wed 03 May 2017, 4:02 pm

I've just realised that last Sunday was the sixth anniversary of me joining 606v2!

Considering that I was only on the old 606 for about four years before that... where has the time gone? Is Brown still PM? I went into Carphone Warehouse and asked for a Motorolla, and they laughed.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 03 May 2017, 5:37 pm

So you've found someone to laugh at your jokes.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Wed 03 May 2017, 7:38 pm

Do you think Hogg & Seymour will play (or Russell)?

They aren't needed and Murchie could do with some game time - Saracens have plenty of games left for Maitland to get injured.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Thu 04 May 2017, 8:22 am

RDW, what is going on at your old club, sounds like ww3 has kicked off there?

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 04 May 2017, 8:45 am

I think it is fair to say it has!

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/rugby-union/royal-high-school-fp-looking-for-cougars-divorce-1-4435458

And for balance here is the RHC resposne

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/rhccougarsrfc/news/club-statement-to-members-1796094.html

For those that don't know, RHC Cougars are a merger between Royal High School FPs and Corstorphine rugby club which happened 14 years ago.  It looks like a number of 1st team players have decided they have had enough of RHC and want to go back to being RHS FP, and are joined by a number of former and current club officials (and the head coach) in doing so.  This isn't a split as much as forming a new club, or more accurately resurrecting an old one. The majority of the 1s players (but not all) are RHS FPs (the school has a very good rugby programme, which RHC has been influential in running) whereas the 2s are more of a mix, with a high number of Corstorphine players. The 1s play at Barnton (RHS) and the 2s play at Union Park (Corstorphine's old ground), which has been a key debating point of late and one of the main issues that has prompted this to happen supposedly.

I have had no involvement in this at all and have only found out rumours from current players - I'd rather not go into too much detail on here as I'm a RHS FP but have a great deal of affection for the merged club and spent most of my time in the 2s, which is where the merged RHC was very effective and worked well. If you want more information best to PM me.

It is all very sad though and somewhat embarrassing - this is going to be a messy divorce that's for sure. I'm glad I live in London so don't have to deal with the fallout and effectively having to decide which half to play for.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Thu 04 May 2017, 9:15 am

Rugby players & cougars & divorce all in one headline. Erm

I don't want to read the story; it would only be a crushing disappointment.

Mind you the legal parasites brains on here could make a Jarndyce vs Jarndyce living out of that case for years.

Besides which it's all too civilised on here this week.

The Luvvies are going to get humped like Quasimodo in a lycra leotard.
The Selkirk Pixie will round off his renaissance by running through your beaded curtain defence at will.
Batman and The Giant Red Crayon will beat up on Meatball like two big boys slapping the dinner money out of the fat kid in the playground. Just like they used to do in training every day.
Meatball will watch Dancer and spontaneously applaud while bitter tears of "what might have been" scald his rotund little cheeks. Just like he used to do in training.
All we will see of Grant Leadership will be the studs of his boots protruding from Little Jonny's pocket.
When the blond with the orange gloves comes on even the North Stand will secretly feel that the referee should blow up early as the sight of the Exfoliators parting like the Red Sea, again, is just to painful to watch.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 04 May 2017, 10:31 am

In other news, Michael Allan has retired from professional rugby to take up a career in the financial industry in Edinburgh.

Probably explains why he's not been picked lately.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu 04 May 2017, 10:34 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:In other news, Michael Allan has retired from professional rugby to take up a career in the financial industry in Edinburgh.

Probably explains why he's not been picked lately.

Wow the 'Edinburgh factor' has gone from players losing form to just giving up on the game entirely.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Thu 04 May 2017, 10:48 am

That's nuts! You have to wonder whether he'd have made the same decision if he'd been a first team regular all season. Being a bit part player for a shambles of a team at the wrong end of the league can't be the most glamorous of lifestyles

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 04 May 2017, 10:57 am

It is actually a very sensible decision from him, and perhaps professional life just wasn't for him. He's getting into a long term career that won't be over in 6 years, and he'll be on a good salary going forward.

I'm sure there will be plenty Prem 1 clubs vying for his affecting if he wants to keep on playing.

Shame to see him go - he's been a good player for us.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 04 May 2017, 12:18 pm

I wonder where Allan is going? He'd make a fine addition to our touch rugby team.....

I can completely understand his decision, but it's a real shame for Edinburgh rugby. I have him down as our best 13 by a distance, and with Bennett crocked for next season, we have a problem position that absolutely cannot be filled by Christine if we have any hopes of progress next season.

I wonder if Duncan Taylor has had enough of being massively successful at Sarries, and fancies a pay cut and a big step down career wise??

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Thu 04 May 2017, 12:48 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:I wonder where Allan is going? He'd make a fine addition to our touch rugby team.....

I can completely understand his decision, but it's a real shame for Edinburgh rugby. I have him down as our best 13 by a distance, and with Bennett crocked for next season, we have a problem position that absolutely cannot be filled by Christine if we have any hopes of progress next season.

I wonder if Duncan Taylor has had enough of being massively successful at Sarries, and fancies a pay cut and a big step down career wise??

I have yet to fathom why Christine was constantly preferred over Allan, especially at 13. He will undoubtedly be a loss to Edinburgh, he had pace, was pretty direct, ran really good angles and was an above average pro 12 player....all the qualities that Hodge obviously doesn't rate.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 04 May 2017, 12:50 pm

We don't know what has been going on in the background - even Hodge surely knows that Allan is a better 13 than Bryce yet he's picked Bryce a few times.

Maybe Allan has already left to start up his new career?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Thu 04 May 2017, 12:52 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:We don't know what has been going on in the background - even Hodge surely knows that Allan is a better 13 than Bryce yet he's picked Bryce a few times.

Maybe Allan has already left to start up his new career?

Yeah, don't want to jump to conclusions. If I played in this Edinburgh team, I would consider my career choice pretty closely as well.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 04 May 2017, 1:10 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:I wonder where Allan is going? He'd make a fine addition to our touch rugby team.....

You have a touch team? Do you need old and slow players to join in?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 04 May 2017, 1:12 pm

tigertattie wrote:

You have a touch team? Do you need old and slow players to join in?

They've already got FES...

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Thu 04 May 2017, 1:19 pm

It makes you wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

Allen is Edinburgh's best centre (possibly best back) and has hardly played lately, yet Chris Dean appears undroppable.

Surely Edinburgh should have played him more/given him a new contract?

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigS1874 Thu 04 May 2017, 1:39 pm

Rumours have it Cockerill is desperate on signing a star player who is a centre, SRU were pretty keen on a young scottish 12 playing down south but Cockerill wants a big name instead.

Dont hold me too it but Robbie Fruen is looking quite likely

CraigS1874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next