The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinion on Jeff Hardy

4 posters

Go down

Opinion on Jeff Hardy Empty Opinion on Jeff Hardy

Post by Kenny Sat 11 Jun 2011, 3:04 pm

Reading lots of message boards as i do the thing i love is peoples differing opinion on things , some show total loyalty to their favourite wrestlers others have a more open minded look on things . Id like to hear opinion on the rumour Tna are thinking of bringing Jeff Hardy back to tv once his outside problems are over . Given Jeffs undouted inring talent its always a possibility but should he be brought back after all the things hes done ? IMO if he could get himself clean then he would be a valueable addition to the tna roster ( dont think vince would employ him again , but you never know )
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Opinion on Jeff Hardy Empty Re: Opinion on Jeff Hardy

Post by Crimey Sat 11 Jun 2011, 3:18 pm

You can put money on Jeff messing up again after he comes back, but I still think TNA will bring him back, and as long as they can make sure Hardy doesn't ruin their plans again, I don't think there is a big problem.

Jeff is hugely popular for whatever reason, towards the end of his run in WWE he was getting the biggest reaction of any guy in the company, and those silly wrist band things were everywhere in the crowd. I think TNA will definetly use him to their advantage.

I don't think we're likely to see him back in WWE again because I doubt that he'll ever get clean again and Matt Hardy seems to have done his best to burn all ties with the WWE, meaning both Hardys are probably not looked upon kindly by the 'E.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 3:25 pm

jefft hardy will want his revenge on sting it could happen tomorrow night.

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 11 Jun 2011, 3:31 pm

Hardy is a cash cow, like InvincibleLeak above said his wrist bands are always seen in the crowd and TNA will know that he made them a lot of money through merchandise sales so definitely see him back once he is clean or even just slightly clean knowing what TNA are like.

I still believe that if it hadn't been for the drugs he would be one of the top dogs in the E just now.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 11 Jun 2011, 3:37 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:You can put money on Jeff messing up again after he comes back, but I still think TNA will bring him back, and as long as they can make sure Hardy doesn't ruin their plans again, I don't think there is a big problem.

Jeff is hugely popular for whatever reason, towards the end of his run in WWE he was getting the biggest reaction of any guy in the company, and those silly wrist band things were everywhere in the crowd. I think TNA will definetly use him to their advantage.

I don't think we're likely to see him back in WWE again because I doubt that he'll ever get clean again and Matt Hardy seems to have done his best to burn all ties with the WWE, meaning both Hardys are probably not looked upon kindly by the 'E.

Sadly i agree its unlikely that Jeff will ever get clean again as from what ive read he doesnt think theres a real problem , i hope TNA if /when they bring him back handle things better then the Sting match as that was a disgrace . Ive watched wrestling for 30 years from when it was "real" to now its "entertainment" and as a performer Jeff has been up near the top for actual entertainment value imo. shame really .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down