The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+18
ralphjohn69
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
TM2K
Shotrock
Eyetoldyouso
JAS
Davie
pedro
dynamark
westisbest
I'm never wrong
BlueCoverman
navyblueshorts
McLaren
super_realist
Soul Requiem
beninho
22 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 3 Empty Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by beninho Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

8 bronze badges
The problem states, "If I buy two tickets with different numbers" – msinghal Jul 22 '15 at 6:40
Correct. I just wanted to clarify this explicitly, since this apparently causes the confusion in the internet the OP was writing about... – Bernhard Jul 22 '15 at 7:38
So let me get this right. If I have a 1 in 14 million of chance of winning the lottery, if I buy a further ticket with a different sequence of numbers to the first one for the same draw my chance of winning is slashed to 1 in 7 million? – Rickie Jul 22 '15 at 8:16
Yes, that is correct. – Bernhard Jul 22 '15 at 8:23

beninho

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by McLaren Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
beninho wrote:Was it only a couple of weeks ago that the government threatened to take Greenwich to court for wanting to close schools..
And?

Navy, you are smart guy. We know you know.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by McLaren Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:16 am

I'm never wrong wrote:Golf courses in England to close.

Not sure what the official line is but my club in Scotland sent out an email saying golf is still possible but down to 2 balls. Although the same email also said the course is closed because it got hammered by the snow which is now thawing. Maybe Super or other Scottish posters can share what their clubs policy is?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:22 am

Forget the golf -shortlived.Ill have to carry on with the wedge in the living room.Couple of marks on the ceiling show me the club is laid off at the top .
Retirement is not all its cracked up to be at present in particular,no sport, travel,sociallising

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:01 am

Just had read through the rules and can you believe garden centres are still open -incredible when sport outdoors is closed .Also you can guarantee the big supermarkets will still be selling non essential goods alongside food so all the old dears will be wandering around Marks and Spencers in a dreamworld as usual

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:16 am

McLaren wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
beninho wrote:Was it only a couple of weeks ago that the government threatened to take Greenwich to court for wanting to close schools..
And?

Maybe. We also know that you don't OK.

Point is, Ben is referencing something that, by his own words, was a "couple of weeks ago". Things change in a fast moving pandemic and Ben's comment was glaring in its lack of anything except a snide dig.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:18 am

dynamark wrote:Forget the golf -shortlived.Ill have to carry on with the wedge in the living room.Couple of  marks on the ceiling show me the club is laid off at the top .
Retirement is not all its cracked up to be at present in particular,no sport, travel,sociallising
Would have thought this told you you're more upright than you think - laid off would tend to be flatter.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyetoldyouso Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:10 pm

dynamark wrote:Just had read through the rules and can you believe garden centres are still open -incredible when sport outdoors is closed .Also you can guarantee the big supermarkets will still be selling non essential goods alongside food so all the old dears will be wandering around Marks and Spencers in a dreamworld as usual

How dare you call my wife an old dear Whistle

Eyetoldyouso

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:49 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
McLaren wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
And?

Point is, Ben is referencing something that, by his own words, was a "couple of weeks ago". Things change in a fast moving pandemic and Ben's comment was glaring in its lack of anything except a snide dig.

It was a dig, it was because the actions by the government were laughable threatening court action during the last week of term. Do you think the situation has changed that much from the last week of term to one day into the new term? In London?

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:38 pm

beninho wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
McLaren wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
And?

It was a dig, it was because the actions by the government were laughable  threatening court action during the last week of term.  Do you think the situation has changed that much from the last week of term to one day into the new term?  In London?
Dunno. Have things changed? I don't have the data myself, but I'd suggest they probably have. Not least in that is that we've had a Christmas free-for-all where pretty much anyone could get together in their homes, if only for a reduced single day.
Re. the previous legal threats, I'm not in Government, but I suggest one doesn't want to allow a precedent where some LEAs decide to do their own thing and c0ck a snook at UKG policy at that time. They decided schools should remain open at that time. Right or wrong, that's the end of it.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:08 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
McLaren wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
And?

Maybe. We also know that you don't :OK:.

Thing is, I know that you know that I know.

You can't be a wumming master without knowing everyone else's position inside out.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:25 pm

Navy

It is hard to fathom that this far into the pandemic you are still hanging onto the idea that the UK government can deal with this in a competent manner.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:31 pm

McLaren wrote:Navy

It is hard to fathom that this far into the pandemic you are still hanging onto the idea that the UK government can deal with this in a competent manner.
2 + 2 ≠ 5. Just so you know OK.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:23 pm

That ship has already sailed...long time ago

Yep I know "JAS reverts to type and sticks boot in to Tories". OK to try to be a wee bit more objective and look at what could have happened if event's had been slightly different

1. Had Corbyn won the election last year, would the pandemic have been handled better?

I don't think it would, whilst I think he might have cared more, a lack of leadership ability & charisma & a persistent vilification by the right wing media would have had him hanging by the balls outside the Tower of London by about mid-April last year

2. Had we had a hung parliament or a thin Tory majority

We may have been a bit better off (depending on what state the opposition was left in - ie if we actually had one that opposed). A lot of the decision making early on (some of which was good much of which was utterly woeful) would have come under much closer scrutiny.

3. Had the Tories had a different leader

Well that depends on the alternative and when in happened

Johnson succumbing to Covid in April - Poopie start for a new person really and a lot of the damage already done

Suppose someone other than Johnson had won the Tory leadership contest - I know hindsight is a relatively easy science but I'd take a stab at saying either a Rory Stewart premiership or even a Jeremy Hunt premiership would have handled things better, perhaps even significantly better.

Then there's what if May was still PM (see Corbyn above)

So we could be better, we could be worse but all in all no matter which way you flip it it's a Poopie, highest death toll in Europe, highest death per million figure in the G8. Biggest GDP hit in G8. We are the goto country for international consultancies who like to line their pockets by raping the public purse by saying they have the expertise to do something then deliver eff all.

Ok we're quick off the mark with the vaccine, fair do's. Just as long as the roll-out is trusted to dedicated public servants and not the grotesquely overpaid charlatans that were supposed to have implemented the world class track & trace system months ago.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:56 pm

JAS wrote:

Really? I heard that 2+2≠5
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:15 pm

McLaren wrote:
JAS wrote:

Really? I heard that 2+2≠5
Good God almighty! Do I have to explain everything to you in black and white? I'm taking issue with your assumption that, in this case, because I don't roll over and swallow every bit of your leftist, received wisdom/claptrap re. this UKG, I must therefore think that this Government have and are dealing with this pandemic well. Are you clear on that or do I need to use words of fewer letters/syllables?

S_R is/was absolutely correct. You either have a demonstrable comprehension deficit or you wilfully and deliberately misunderstand what others say in order to maintain your pre-formed positions. Scientific method? My arse.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:34 pm

Not seen super post for almost a couple of weeks now. Is he banned again? Or MIA? Hope he's OK

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:03 pm

picard Noooo, nothing to see here at all mate:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55552481
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:50 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
Good God almighty! Do I have to explain everything to you in black and white? I'm taking issue with your assumption that, in this case, because I don't roll over and swallow every bit of your leftist, received wisdom/claptrap re.

Navy you might want to consider just how obvious it is that they screw up at every opportunity.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:56 pm

navyblueshorts wrote::picard: Noooo, nothing to see here at all mate:

I could be wrong, and I don't want to presume anyone has good comprehension issues, but I said from the off this was about whether or not a player should have to keep such information private because a betting firm would like a market to exist.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:05 am

McLaren wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
Good God almighty! Do I have to explain everything to you in black and white? I'm taking issue with your assumption that, in this case, because I don't roll over and swallow every bit of your leftist, received wisdom/claptrap re.

Navy you might want to consider just how obvious it is that they screw up at every opportunity.

Or rather the vocal left wing majority on here state they screw up at every opportunity, big difference.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:07 am

McLaren wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:picard Noooo, nothing to see here at all mate:

I could be wrong, and I don't want to presume anyone has good comprehension issues, but I said from the off this was about whether or not a player should have to keep such information private because a betting firm would like a market to exist.

Nope if true this has nothing to do with that at all, he actively gave out information for betting purposes.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:22 am

McLaren wrote:

Mac, I said this before and you don't seem to get it. Sports organisations cannot control betting companies or the markets they create. The sports organisations have to "react" to these markets. An easy way for them to do it is to impose a blanket ban on what people involved in the organisation can do in relation to betting. It is far easier to do this than to say which things you can or cannot bet on. You then get into grey areas and the only winners there are the lawyers.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:58 am

just reading the Willie Thorne book again last night about his gambling and a good few years back he had done the commentary on a match to be televised next evening .Walking down the high street and sees a bookies offering odds in the match that he knew the result of but the bookies obviously thought would be live on TV.
On the phone to his many experienced gambling mates and they all carefully roamed the bookies putting on medium sized bets on the correct result so as not to raise the alarm.Now that is a good bet probably wouldnt happen these days.
I like going into Marks and Spencer makes me feel young!

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:05 am

Soul Requiem wrote:
McLaren wrote:

Nope if true this has nothing to do with that at all, he actively gave out information for betting purposes.

He didn't dissuade his friends, but didn't tell them specifically to bet. The 10 game ban is massively over the top, even more so after reading the verdict.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:24 am

beninho wrote:

He didn't dissuade his friends, but didn't tell them specifically to bet. The 10 game ban is massively over the top, even more so after reading the verdict.

'Lump on'.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:01 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

'Lump on'.

If you want... and in response to a question. Not a straight go and do this.

Last edited by beninho on Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:02 pm

beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

'Lump on'.

If you want...

Confirmation bias is strong in this one.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:10 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

'Lump on'.

If you want...

Confirmation bias is strong in this one.

Did he persuade or tell anyone to bet? If so, please point it out, or was he just answering a question and chatting with his mates? He has broken the rule, fine, its a nonsense rule. But the punishment far outweighs the crime. Though, I read that sone betting firms are stopping these markets. Hopefully the furore over this will make them think about it.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Also, dont bookies use inside information to frame certain markets?

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:14 pm

It being in response to a question is irrelevant, he made it clear that his friend should bet on it so therefore deserves his ban.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:15 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:It being in response to a question is irrelevant, he made it clear that his friend should bet on it so therefore deserves his ban.

Did he?

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:17 pm

beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:It being in response to a question is irrelevant, he made it clear that his friend should bet on it so therefore deserves his ban.

Did he?

Quite clearly yes.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:20 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

Did he?

Quite clearly yes.

Where?

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:22 pm

beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

Did he?

Quite clearly yes.

Where?

Is this where you decide to go round in circles despite having no argument?

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:24 pm

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1346522368311779328?s=19

Obviously we read thinks differently. Still don't see any reason for a 10 week ban. And no telling or persuading anyone to bet, though also no disuading.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:27 pm

beninho wrote:https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1346522368311779328?s=19

Obviously we read thinks differently. Still don't see any reason for a 10 week ban. And no telling or persuading anyone to bet, though also no disuading.

You mean I read things correctly and you do not?

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:29 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:

You mean I read things correctly and you do not?

You read things how you want to read things. As do I. Its all about choice. You choose your own views. As do I.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:31 pm

That logic is a glowing endorsement for the standard of teaching in state schools.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:37 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:That logic is a glowing endorsement for the standard of teaching in state schools.

The tories have really killed the schooling haven't they?

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:43 pm

I'm never wrong wrote:[

Mac, I said this before and you don't seem to get it. Sports organisations cannot control betting companies or the markets they create. The sports organisations have to "react" to these markets. An easy way for them to do it is to impose a blanket ban on what people involved in the organisation can do in relation to betting. It is far easier to do this than to say which things you can or cannot bet on. You then get into grey areas and the only winners there are the lawyers.

Explain to me why a sports organization has to act in protecting whatever markets a betting company comes up with?

Also, not saying it is a slam dunk but Gary Lineker agrees with me.

Gary Lineker wrote:Can they tell their families they might be getting a move without having to warn them against betting? If bookies object then they should stop offering odds on players moving, but they won’t do that because they prey on the uninformed.

from https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/1346783596644880384

Could the line in bold be any more obvious?

(And check out some of his other tweets on the matter)

Also see Barry Glendenning's thoughts

Barry Glendenning wrote:It's probably not ridiculous he should be punished because he did technically break a completely stupid rule.
However, the punishment far outweighs the "crime" and suggests the FA are completely beholden to the betting industry.

https://twitter.com/bglendenning
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:44 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:
McLaren wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Or rather the vocal left wing majority on here state they screw up at every opportunity, big difference.

There's no reason why the ability to identify a screw up should be exclusive to the vocal left wing majority.

Are you actually saying they haven't screwed up badly and for people to say they have is basically left wing fake news??

As an aside, interesting that you think there's a vocal left wing majority on here, at best I'd say pretty even, perhaps slightly right of centre overall.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:48 pm

JAS wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
McLaren wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

There's no reason why the ability to identify a screw up should be exclusive to the vocal left wing majority.  

Are you actually saying they haven't screwed up badly and for people to say they have is basically left wing fake news??

As an aside, interesting that you think there's a vocal left wing majority on here, at best I'd say pretty even, perhaps slightly right of centre overall.

This site is majorly left wing, there are a handful of people who can be considered right wing compared to swathes on the other side.

It's opinion JAS, there is no categorical right or wrong hence why the vocal left wing on here bitch and whine at every available opportunity. You may consider the government to have screwed up badly whereas I do not, the populace of this country are to blame for the current situation.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:48 pm

beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:That logic is a glowing endorsement for the standard of teaching in state schools.

The tories have really killed the schooling haven't they?

To be fair I wouldn't really know, not having the misfortune of going to one.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:53 pm

Wow, how thing skinned are the bookies. Can't handle some light banter between some friends. As Gary Lineker (ex pro footballer and top pundit) say, don't make the bet if you don't like the odds. Or cry to the governing body and have them control what friends can talk about so you can get the odds you like. :erm:
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:53 pm

Davie wrote:Not seen super post for almost a couple of weeks now. Is he banned again? Or MIA? Hope he's OK

Yeh where is Super. Would have thought he would be on more now we are locked down. Come on Super.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:49 pm

McLaren wrote:
I'm never wrong wrote:[

Explain to me why a sports organization has to act in protecting whatever markets a betting company comes up with?
Because, as I have said before, betting on things like this may lead to corruption. Not guaranteed, but possibly. Small little giveaways of fact could lead to pressure to a player for example, to influence the result of a game. How can you not see that?

McLaren wrote:Also, not saying it is a slam dunk but Gary Lineker agrees with me.

Gary Lineker wrote:Can they tell their families they might be getting a move without having to warn them against betting? If bookies object then they should stop offering odds on players moving, but they won’t do that because they prey on the uninformed.

from https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/1346783596644880384

Could the line in bold be any more obvious?

(And check out some of his other tweets on the matter)
This is why they ban people involved in sports as the organisations don't want them to become prey.[/quote]

McLaren wrote:Also see Barry Glendenning's thoughts

Barry Glendenning wrote:It's probably not ridiculous he should be punished because he did technically break a completely stupid rule.
However, the punishment far outweighs the "crime" and suggests the FA are completely beholden to the betting industry.

https://twitter.com/bglendenning

As others have said, you have a bias against the betting industry.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:59 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:
JAS wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
McLaren wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

This site is majorly left wing, there are a handful of people who can be considered right wing compared to swathes on the other side.

It's opinion JAS, there is no categorical right or wrong hence why the vocal left wing on here bitch and whine at every available opportunity. You may consider the government to have screwed up badly whereas I do not, the populace of this country are to blame for the current situation.

I look at the figures and I just can't reconcile those figures with our leaders having done a good job. What is a bit more debatable is whether they've screwed up because they're incompetent or whether its because they're right wing and incompetent. The main chunks of supporting evidence for the latter are

1. Because they're right wing minded they can't really bring themselves with any conviction to exercise state control that impinges of peoples freedoms (that's why there's the frequent perception of mixed messages rather than the smack of firm leadership. I would agree that a sizeable minority of the public have contributed to making the whole thing worse by non compliance with issued guidance although you could link that in to this very point ..."this is a free country don't try to take my freedom" mindset

2. The decisions to outsource mission critical activities to their private sector mates (does anyone honestly believe that the taxpayer is getting value for money from Deloitte & Serco - we were promised a "world class" track & trace system back in April/May - where is it? Deloitte & Serco have taken "world class" fees & bonuses yet 9 months on the "world class" tracing has abjectly failed.

So I think their ideology has made things a bit worse, if you look at the top of the league table of deaths I don't think its a coincidence that countries run by bungling right wing populists are running up the highest death tolls (USA, Brazil, UK)

That's an easy conclusion to jump to, however for a better understanding of how much we're floundering compare us to others. I tried to look for a demographically similar cross section so I've left out the multi-billion populated and the less than 50m populated (yes I know every country will have its nuances but even so...

UK, Pop 68m deaths 76305, deaths per million 1121
Italy Pop 60m deaths 76329, deaths per million 1263
Germany, Pop 83m, deaths 37208, deaths per million 444
USA, Pop 332m, deaths 365684, deaths per million 1101
Japan, Pop 126m deaths 3655, deaths per million 29
S Korea Pop 51m deaths 1027, deaths per million 20

You can explain away some of the stark differences above, Italy are in a mess, they have at points had their health service overwhelmed, and of all countries their figures correlate most closely with ours. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say, yeah the Italian government are running the Covid crisis well - why would they?

Germany, they've clearly dropped the ball 2nd wave compared to first but they seem to have got back on top of it. Overall their death per million rate is just over 1/3 of ours, we should be asking why

USA we know is run (at the moment) by a delusional despotic lunatic, they are where they are and their deaths per million is close to ours, go figure the correlation of idiotic leadership

As for Japan & South Korea - Maybe we should all start eating more sushi & Kim Chee or is there something else that can explain the HUGE difference in the deaths per million rate. From a socio political perspective I have a perception that those countries, like most in Asia do tend to have more compliant societies, whether that's because they have more trust in their governments I can't say either way.

As an aside I'm well aware that Germany and Japan current have mildly centre right govts (from what I can gather SK is broadly centrist). So it's not a left/right thing that ultimately decides Covid performance

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:19 pm

Soul

I think you just deleted the post I was going to respond to.

But in it you claimed Jasjust stated he didn't like right wing govrnments.

Really?

Did you miss where he set out his reasoning and provided some data to back up where he was coming from?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:24 pm

McLaren wrote:Soul

I think you just deleted the post I was going to respond to.

But in it you claimed just stated he didn't like right wing govrnments.

Really?

Did you miss where he set out his reasoning and provided some data to back up where he was coming from?

Provided some data that contradicts itself. Some right wing governments have done well others not, some left wing governments have done well others not. Forcing data to fit an argument isn't reasoning, it is as I stated previously confirmation bias.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:24 pm

INW

So let me get this right.

In order to stop one type of bet leading to corruption in another, a sports governing body should regulate player behavior to help betting companies maintain more betting markets?

Would a simpler method not be to just remove the betting market you are worried about?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next