The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Hibbz
Galted
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
lostinwales
Pal Joey
12 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 10 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Feb 2021, 1:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Quickest thread split since December '63. Great work Frankie.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Thu 11 Feb 2021, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It never ends, lost... it never ends.)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 10 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 05 Mar 2021, 7:53 am

دوسرا

آج تھوڑا سا بنیاد پرست محسوس کر رہا ہوں

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 10 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by lostinwales Fri 05 Mar 2021, 8:24 am

Long weekend siconds. So instead of rushing off to work on my computer I am, err...

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 Mar 2021, 8:25 am

All posts must be in English. Forum rules. This is the chance to ban Galted that I've been waiting for.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 05 Mar 2021, 8:49 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:All posts must be in English. Forum rules. This is the chance to ban Galted that I've been waiting for.

Right, off to behead a social worker on Youtube.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 05 Mar 2021, 8:50 am

It's bad enough that Julius is shagging Galtova, now LIW is criticising her on the Who Gets On Your Wick... (sic) thread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 Mar 2021, 8:56 am

Why the use of 'sic'?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 05 Mar 2021, 9:16 am

Maybe because he wasn't feeling too well when he used the upper case 'W' in 'Wick' when the original thread only uses a lower case 'w'.

What really does get on my wick is when some people spell their own names in lower case.

I don't include usernames obviously, so I have no problem with 'guildfordbat' but I always like to address him as 'Guildford' on here. His batting prowess is (naturally) understood and we don't want him to feel too self-regarding by constantly referring to his superb skill yielding the willow.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 05 Mar 2021, 9:56 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Why the use of 'sic'?

I would've used a question mark instead of an ellipsis.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 Mar 2021, 10:37 am

Impressive work.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 05 Mar 2021, 10:42 am

Lovely stuff, Galts, this is why people know you are grown up, and they are not sure about me.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 05 Mar 2021, 11:03 am

Sorry that I missed Shah and Hibbz yesterday. They're like posting ninjas.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 05 Mar 2021, 11:24 am

superflyweight wrote:Sorry that I missed Shah and Hibbz yesterday.  They're like posting ninjas.  

I'm beginning to think they are the same person.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 05 Mar 2021, 11:47 am

Thanks, Julius and Rick.

I was worried I'd kicked off another grammar vendetta.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 05 Mar 2021, 12:41 pm

With all due respect, Superfly, thanks for your reply but it doesn't really get on my wick. I am just bored and was trying to goad navytrainingpants as he used it on the Covid thread.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 05 Mar 2021, 1:25 pm

Navy is the angriest man in Britain. I see Duty has started to post on the Golf boards - not sure another right wing contrarian was what they needed after finally getting rid of super_realist.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 05 Mar 2021, 7:23 pm

He's an academic though, so he not only deserves a pay rise, he knows more than us about all.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 Mar 2021, 8:45 pm

Disgraceful the way some people come on here and try to steal the weekend michaels from the daytime posters.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 05 Mar 2021, 9:18 pm

I'm with you on that, Julius. I willnot stand for it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 Mar 2021, 9:37 pm

Galted wrote:I'm with you on that, Julius.  I willnot stand for it.

C*nt

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 07 Mar 2021, 7:04 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:I'm with you on that, Julius.  I willnot stand for it.

C*nt

Laugh

What a way to get the weekend michaelsing.  It's like getting to your century with a six over the bowler's head.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 08 Mar 2021, 9:16 am

Fist and Shout!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 08 Mar 2021, 9:21 am

Sicond about

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 08 Mar 2021, 9:26 am

While my tird gently weeps.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Mar 2021, 9:57 am

Half of eight days a week.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 Mar 2021, 10:42 am

Diminished fifth

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 08 Mar 2021, 11:03 am

Anybody die over the weekend?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Mar 2021, 11:08 am

lostinwales wrote:Anybody die over the weekend?

Already dead.

Had my first jab yesterday. I feel invincible now.

Organisation at the health centre was another level of good. I reckon I was in there 5 mins max from getting my paperwork to walking out of the front door. The volunteers and the nurses are amazing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 08 Mar 2021, 11:20 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Already dead.

Organisation at the health centre was another level of good. I reckon I was in there 5 mins max from getting my paperwork to walking out of the front door. The volunteers and the nurses are amazing.

Had a very similar experience, only couldn't walk straight out the door as they kept us there for 15 minutes post jab.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Mar 2021, 11:21 am

lostinwales wrote:

Already dead.

Had a very similar experience, only couldn't walk straight out the door as they kept us there for 15 minutes post jab.

Did you have Pfizer? I heard from someone else that they kept them there for 15 minutes after that jab.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 08 Mar 2021, 11:33 am

lostinwales wrote:

Already dead.

Did you have Pfizer? I heard from someone else that they kept them there for 15 minutes after that jab.

I had the Pfizer and I can confirm that I was kept for 15 minutes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Mar 2021, 11:41 am

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Already dead.

I also heard that it makes your balls swell, your hair fall out and your breath stink. Probably not true though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 08 Mar 2021, 11:50 am

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Already dead.

I also heard that it makes your balls swell, your hair fall out and your breath stink. Probably not true though.

Pfizer. As for side effects I still have my hair. Can't comment on the others

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Mar 2021, 11:51 am

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Already dead.

Pfizer. As for side effects I still have my hair. Can't comment on the others

L*l.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 Mar 2021, 4:09 pm

Mind's Monday michaels

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 09 Mar 2021, 8:43 am

My Reykjavik michaels has gone, Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 09 Mar 2021, 8:47 am

Sicond again!

We re-watched Reykjavik 101 the other week because we remembered enjoying watching it years ago. It was terrible.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Mar 2021, 9:21 am

Tird. No man is an Iceland, rick.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Mar 2021, 12:39 pm

Navytrainingpants has flounced off the golf board. They need a new mod.

I volunteer Supes for this.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 09 Mar 2021, 1:04 pm

I appreciate NBS' rigor when it comes to arguments but he's a sensitive sole.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Mar 2021, 1:07 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Navytrainingpants has flounced off the golf board.

Genuinely l*lled out loud at this.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 09 Mar 2021, 1:12 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Navytrainingpants has flounced off the golf board. They need a new mod.

I volunteer Supes for this.

I could never be a mod. People see me, and they see the suit, and they go: "you're not fooling anyone", they know I'm rock and roll through and through.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 09 Mar 2021, 1:14 pm

Although doing it so I coud ban navy would be fun.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 09 Mar 2021, 3:16 pm

So was Treavor Peacock using the Pal Joey ID?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Mar 2021, 3:17 pm

lostinwales wrote:So was Treavor Peacock using the Pal Joey ID?

No, no, no, no, no, yes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 09 Mar 2021, 4:05 pm

I see Hampo is looking for people to volunteer to participate in a movie review podcast. I'd only do it we were allowed to review films in the style of the reviews over on the film thread.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Mar 2021, 4:10 pm

superflyweight wrote:I see Hampo is looking for people to volunteer to participate in a movie review podcast.  I'd only do it we were allowed to review films in the style of the reviews over on the film thread.  

I do need to post a review of a film I saw over the weekend called Killer Joe. The problem is, I fell asleep with 15 minutes to go. Might just bluff it and see if anyone has actually watched it through.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Mar 2021, 4:14 pm

superflyweight wrote:I see Hampo is looking for people to volunteer to participate in a movie review podcast.  I'd only do it we were allowed to review films in the style of the reviews over on the film thread.  

I do need to post a review of a film I saw over the weekend called Killer Joe. The problem is, I fell asleep with 15 minutes to go. Might just bluff it and see if anyone has actually watched it through.

The ending is brilliant.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Mar 2021, 4:18 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

The ending is brilliant.

Well it must have redeemed itself because the rest of it was average. Scores massively on the Michaels Scale of t*ts or war though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 09 Mar 2021, 4:34 pm

That is literally my idea Hug

Nothing to heavy, reviewing random films and having a laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Mar 2021, 4:47 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

The ending is brilliant.

Well it must have redeemed itself because the rest of it was average. Scores massively on the Michaels Scale of t*ts or war though.

Really? I've never seen it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next