The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate

+44
Rowley
Raymond
sweet_pea
Sir. badgerhands
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
eddyfightfan
AberdeenSteve
Michaels, Sean
Rodney
The Galveston Giant
TRUSSMAN66
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
HumanWindmill
coxy0001
NoMasDinero
skidd1
Colonial Lion
Lumbering_Jack
onestepbeyond
88Chris05
GeoffSnapes
Scottrf
OSH ( Old Stone Hands )
Silver
BoxingFan88
samevans1
ADMIN
Shantel Jackson Boyfriend
Jamson
IronFistCliveMyers
ArchBritishchris
Imperial Ghosty
Cheikitout
swedish chef
BALTIMORA
azania
Enforcer
Sugar Boy Sweetie
oxring
Youarethegreatest
Adam D
Bob
RocketAce
D4thincarnation
48 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Who wins and how?

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_lcap10%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_lcap24%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 7 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_lcap0%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_lcap48%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 14 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_lcap10%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_lcap3%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_lcap3%The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Empty The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 16 Feb 2011, 7:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

It is an issue that polarises the sport, and get the most headlines. It is because the are opposites in the the ring and out.

Inside the ring Mayweather is a defensive fighter, safety first, whilst Manny is an attacking fighting that brings the excitement. Outside the ring Manny is well liked, humble happy and at peace, whilst Mayweather seems angry brash, arrogant, mentally troubled and problems with the law.

It is no surprise since they seem to be polar opposites that they split opinion.

In this thread I would like to discuss how there careers match up and who would win should they eventually face each other in the ring.

Last edited by Hobo on Wed 30 Mar 2011, 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a poll to the discussion)

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:12 pm

Shame I missed it

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:16 pm

It's there in black and white. Or blue and...is that grey? The guy's straight off the special bus.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:36 pm

Sadly he'll keep coming back. Much like a puppy lab will it eat its own vomit and not learn to never do it

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:41 pm

Good god lads. D4 is not here and you guys still talk about him.

azania

Back to top Go down

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Debate - Page 13 Empty Mayweather has nothing to fear but Manny Pacquiao itself.

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:20 pm

Floyd is just overflowing with jealously of the praise Pacquiao has been getting and went public again with it in his latest interview.

“Ask not what your country can do for you rather ask what your country can do for Floyd Mayweather Jr.”–PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY, Inauguration, 1961.

“We have nothing to fear but fear of Manny Pacquiao itself.”–PRESIDENT FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT, 1941.

“Like I said,” Mayweather said, rambling on, “a guy from another country can come into our country and get praised…it’s crazy.”

Interesting to get Truss's views on this.

It seems the American public and media have turn there backs on Floyd and Pacquiao is lapping up all the praise and plaudits. Floyd doesn't seem to like it and believes his fellow Americans should show some solidarity with him and whether he is right or wrong they should support him if he American.

Ironically though if Floyd wants to be supported by the public he should move to Britain, because thats where he seems to garner most of his support.

Anybody know why that is the case?

http://www.mayweather-pacquiao.com/america-awake-stand-with-mayweather-repel-loathsome-foreign-invader-pacquiao/

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:25 pm

“When it’s all said and done, the fans don’t pay my bills, I do. The fans don’t put my kids through college, I do. My job is to save my family. I fight for Floyd Mayweather.”

Mayweather in his almost Drago'esqe momemnt.

Seem like Floyd respects his fans. Doh

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:39 pm

Who gives 2 hoots?

Arum doesn't respect the fans either, but we don't bang on about it 24/7

Last edited by King Beer on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Swearing.)

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:41 pm

coxy0001 wrote:Who gives 2 hoots?

Arum doesn't respect the fans either, but we don't bang on about it 24/7

Arum is not a boxer, he leeches his money of his fighters. Boxers need fans to earn money, Floyd just being ungrateful again.

Last edited by King Beer on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:45 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
“When it’s all said and done, the fans don’t pay my bills, I do. The fans don’t put my kids through college, I do. My job is to save my family. I fight for Floyd Mayweather.”

yep, Floyd playing up to his role as the pantomine villan. That gets more bums on seats and more money for him. Good move. People will pay to see him lose and he will leave them disappointed again.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:50 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

yep, Floyd playing up to his role as the pantomine villan. That gets more bums on seats and more money for him. Good move. People will pay to see him lose and he will leave them disappointed again.

Was getting charge with 8 offences including assault, grand larceny and domestic violence playing up his role as the pantomine villan too.

It does seem weired though that Mayweather is more popular in Britain than he is anyone else in the world, anybody has a reason for it?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:50 pm

I no longer have any real interest in this match up. Idiot fanboys have ruined it for me, as have Roach and Arum in their ham-fisted attempts to sell Manny as an eight-weight world champion. If his fans were more reasonable and not such insufferable sycophants then perhaps Pacquiao wouldn't receive such criticism. Oh well. I don't doubt that the truth will out one day.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:52 pm

D4,

Whilst all debate is welcome, please refrain from insinuating that another user is racist, xenophobic or anything else that can be classed as highly insulting.

This is your 'topic', may i suggest sticking to it.

Thanks,

KB

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:53 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:I no longer have any real interest in this match up. Idiot fanboys have ruined it for me, as have Roach and Arum in their ham-fisted attempts to sell Manny as an eight-weight world champion. If his fans were more reasonable and not such insufferable sycophants then perhaps Pacquiao wouldn't receive such criticism. Oh well. I don't doubt that the truth will out one day.

You sound like Floyd

“He’s just a media creation,” Mayweather snapped. “

It just eats Floyd up that Manny has surpassed him in the ring and out of it too and much more like that Mayweather own fellow citizen.

Last edited by King Beer on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Linking boxers to terrorists? Really?)

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:56 pm

Wow. You're truly obsessed. Did a highly successful black guy named Floyd molest you as a child or something?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:58 pm

King Beer wrote:D4,

Whilst all debate is welcome, please refrain from insinuating that another user is racist, xenophobic or anything else that can be classed as highly insulting.

Thanks,

KB

Fair enough, but you could see how I could infer it from coxy's statement yesterday.

https://www.606v2.com/t2576p50-gamboa-hits-harder-than-pacquiao-solis

by coxy0001 Yesterday at 16:44

D4thincarnation wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
The Sun is a tory rag.....More up Scottrf's street than mine..

A left wing American? Isn't that a contradiction?

Coxy reads the Daily Mail, anymore right wing and he would have to grow a tache.

Not my fault i think illegal immigrants should be shot on entry to the country!

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:00 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:

Thanks,

KB

Fair enough, but you could see how I could infer it from coxy's statement yesterday.

D4thincarnation wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Coxy reads the Daily Mail, anymore right wing and he would have to grow a tache.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!

Come on D4, you know how this works, and i don't really see the need to compare Mayweather to a man who was responsible for one of the greatest atrocities some of us will ever bare witness to.

Please use your common sense when posting.

Thanks,

KB

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:06 pm

King Beer wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Thanks,

KB

D4thincarnation wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Come on D4, you know how this works, and i don't really see the need to compare Mayweather to a man who was responsible for one of the greatest atrocities some of us will ever bare witness to.

Thanks,

KB

Just for the record, the quip was about coxy, not Mayweather, and was referring to his right wing tendencies, which he is proud of.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:06 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Was getting charge with 8 offences including assault, grand larceny and domestic violence playing up his role as the pantomine villan too.

It does seem weired though that Mayweather is more popular in Britain than he is anyone else in the world, anybody has a reason for it?

No D4. You are shifting the goal posts again. I was referring to his comment about fans.

Is Pac a role model for fathering a love child?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:09 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

No D4. You are shifting the goal posts again. I was referring to his comment about fans.

No, more for his boxing ability, the way he conducts himself and his charity work and his role as a congress man.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:10 pm

Who cares what they are like outside of the ring, I sure as hell don't

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:14 pm

imperialghosty wrote:Who cares what they are like outside of the ring, I sure as hell don't

It has a minor role, but the main topic I wanted to focus on was that Floyd is annoyed by Pacquiao status in America and is trying to everything he can to win the PR wars, which he is losing.

Also Mayweather seems to get most support from British fans, why is this.

Look at the crowd he drew when he came to Britain.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:15 pm

Who cares, from the looks of it no one but you

Have you not noticed yet that no one replies to anything new you post any more?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:17 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
King Beer wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Thanks,

KB

D4thincarnation wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Thanks,

KB

Just for the record, the quip was about coxy, not Mayweather, and was referring to his right wing tendencies, which he is proud of.

D4,

Regardless, it's a tasteless comment that's not welcome. You of all people should be aware that everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Please stay on topic.

Thanks,

KB

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

imperialghosty wrote:Who cares, from the looks of it no one but you

You think I have exhaustive the subject?

Mayweather's seem to want to get this information out in the in the public, that is why he keep on doing interviews.

The only time Floyd goes quite is when Pacquiao doesn't have a fight lined up and Pacquiao is calling him out.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:51 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
King Beer wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Thanks,

KB

D4thincarnation wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Thanks,

KB

I was actually taking the mickey out of you for making a sweeping accusation that because i read the Daily Mail you assume me to be a right wing extremist.

I don't give two hoots who's here as long they abide by our way of living/not force the culture they left behind on us, pay their taxes and generally behave like proper human beings should.

You on the other hand appear to have compared FMJ to a terrorist or something.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:54 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:

Mayweather's seem to want to get this information out in the in the public, that is why he keep on doing interviews.

The only time Floyd goes quite is when Pacquiao doesn't have a fight lined up and Pacquiao is calling him out.

And you think we actually care what he has to say in every interview?

Go on, do a poll titled "Does anyone care for every single link i post about FMJs most recent interview with quotes"

You're like some diva magazine reporting on how bad Jennifer Anniston looked because she had the wrong color shoes on.

Fact is most normal members of society aren't hung up on what famous people do or say, because it won't effect their lives. Sadly you are on some psycho propoganda job on an internet forum, seriously - we don't care.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:56 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:

I didn't know Pacquiao was allowed to call anyone out. Not without permission.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:58 pm

Gents,

I've addressed the issue.

Furthermore, if you took offence to coxy's post, D4 then you should've flagged it up to a mod, not saved it to use as further fuel to an argument later.

I'd appreciate if this was now the end of the matter, i don't want to come back to more repititve abuse. Nor a poll on 'Who cares what FMJ says?' ;)

Thanks guys,

KB

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 29 Mar 2011, 5:00 pm

D4 nobody cares any more, you haven't had a sensible response on this subject for some time now yet you still feel the need to report every single thing Mayweather does. If anyone was that bothered they would find out for themselves, we don't need you to act as some fountain of knowledge on the subject.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 29 Mar 2011, 5:03 pm

Got to agree Ghosty can only speak for myself but find it a sad indictment of this whole debate and how some people have chose to use their time on this and previous fourms that the fight between the two is the most attractive match up in recent memory and I have reached a point where I could not give a chuff if they ever fight.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 5:49 pm

rowley wrote:Got to agree Ghosty can only speak for myself but find it a sad indictment of this whole debate and how some people have chose to use their time on this and previous fourms that the fight between the two is the most attractive match up in recent memory and I have reached a point where I could not give a chuff if they ever fight.

I thought Don King was going to make the fight happen?

And Mayweather was just dragging it out to build up the fight.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 29 Mar 2011, 5:52 pm

Please explain which part of my comment suggests I don't think the fight will happen D4, my comment suggests I don't care either way. I realise when it comes to this subject you have difficulty comprehending even the most basic arguments but would have thought this would not be beyond even you D4.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 5:52 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

And you think we actually care what he has to say in every interview?

Go on, do a poll titled "Does anyone care for every single link i post about FMJs most recent interview with quotes"

You're like some diva magazine reporting on how bad Jennifer Anniston looked because she had the wrong color shoes on.

Fact is most normal members of society aren't hung up on what famous people do or say, because it won't effect their lives. Sadly you are on some psycho propoganda job on an internet forum, seriously - we don't care.

Yes I agree it has become tiresome, yet Floyd still talks about but does not fight. And to think that some people were saying Floyd is just building the fight up. I guess bang goes that theory.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 5:54 pm

rowley wrote:Please explain which part of my comment suggests I don't think the fight will happen D4, my comment suggests I don't care either way. I realise when it comes to this subject you have difficulty comprehending even the most basic arguments but would have thought this would not be beyond even you D4.

Oh, you still think the fight will happen, my appoligies, I hope it will happen unlike you and others but I have said from day one I doubt that it will because of the type of character Floyd is.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:00 pm

No one cares, your like a broken record

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:08 pm

In a recent interview conducted by Chris Fedor for sportsradiointerviews.com, Mayweather was asked What he'd say to the folks who think he is ducking Manny Pacquiao?

Mayweather responded by stating: "Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Floyd Mayweather goes out and makes money for Floyd Mayweather. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion."

Mayweather went on to add "When it’s all said and done and my career is over, the fans don’t come pay my bills, the fans don’t put my kids through college, and the fans don’t put my kids through private school, I do. Through my hard work.”

I think Mayweather has made his point clear here and on a rare occasion is being honest.

He doesn't mind being labeled a ducker but he doesn't care he just want the money and doesn't owe the boxing fans anything.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz0329a11.htm

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:16 pm

I still don't think anyone cares, you need to see a shrink mate, your behaviour is far too obsessive to be normal and i'm being deadly serious there

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:20 pm

Lads - although I don't feel that any boundaries have been crossed/broken yet - please keep things civil during this post.

For the record - Floyd has ALWAYS stated that the fans don't pay the bills. That's why he is called "money". It isn't as though this is something new especially for Pacquiao

Incidentally - I always thought money was a much worse nickname than pretty boy Floyd. As prettyboy Floyd references a legendary gangster - and has a story behind it.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:27 pm

imperialghosty wrote:I still don't think anyone cares, you need to see a shrink mate, your behaviour is far too obsessive to be normal and i'm being deadly serious there

If you were right, would would not see the countless articles on forums, by journalists and boxing fans the world over talking about this subject.

Believe or not I not pulling out these Mayweather and Pacquiao stories from thing air.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=469627

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110325180536AA1juxb

http://www.mayweather-pacquiao.com/

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=468674

Believe or not many people are talking about this subject, not just me.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:28 pm

oxring wrote:Lads - although I don't feel that any boundaries have been crossed/broken yet - please keep things civil during this post.

For the record - Floyd has ALWAYS stated that the fans don't pay the bills. That's why he is called "money". It isn't as though this is something new especially for Pacquiao

Incidentally - I always thought money was a much worse nickname than pretty boy Floyd. As prettyboy Floyd references a legendary gangster - and has a story behind it.

Pretty Boy will be much worst if he gets sent down.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:32 pm

I mean no one on here cares any more and if they did they don't need you posting every article that mentions them, it's gone beyond obsession

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:37 pm

imperialghosty wrote:I mean no one on here cares any more and if they did they don't need you posting every article that mentions them, it's gone beyond obsession

Oxring says he care about the fight, and I'm sure many other do to. I can understand there frustration with the fight not happening and because it has been dragged out for so long they have grown weary of it and don't want to build up false hope anymore for a fight that will never happen.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:39 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

No, more for his boxing ability, the way he conducts himself and his charity work and his role as a congress man.

So is he a role model for fathering a child with his mistress?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:39 pm

It's not frustration with the fight, it's frustration with YOU

You've been proven to be a bare face liar time and time again, plead innocence in the face of compelling prove and still insist on discussing something very few if any do.

Do you ever talk about anything other than Manny, Floyd or Donaire?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:40 pm

imperialghosty wrote:I mean no one on here cares any more and if they did they don't need you posting every article that mentions them, it's gone beyond obsession

You're absolutely right mate. He's a bit of an obsessive loser. I've been watching this thread and chuckling at the desperate attempts he's been making to make someone-anyone give a rat's ass.

Personally, I do think pretty boy was the better nickname though. Anyway, I wonder if there's any Time Team on the box...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:42 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:

You're absolutely right mate. He's a bit of an obsessive loser. I've been watching this thread and chuckling at the desperate attempts he's been making to make someone-anyone give a rat's ass.

Personally, I do think pretty boy was the better nickname though. Anyway, I wonder if there's any Time Team on the box...

No surprise there then randy

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:43 pm

I rather like ' Peddy ' Roach as a nickname.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:45 pm

For godsake I'm starting to find this guy's obsessive Mayweather-Manny garbage offensive....

Enough is enough

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:53 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:These are a few facts: in January kast year mayweather & pacquiao started negotiating a fight. Pacquiao made a few demands regarding the gloves, weight penalties and a 50/50 split if revenue, to which mayweather agreed. In return mayweather made a demand that he and pacquiao undergo randomised blood and urine tests, which could be taken up to the day before the fight. Pacquiao refused. Pacquiao was then offered a comprimise of a 14 day cut off. Again he refused, and chose to walk away from negotiations and fight mediocre Top Rank stablemate Joshua Clottey. 6 months later in July last year, Team Pacquiao put a public deadline clock on the Top Rank website for mayweather to sign the very same 50/50, 14 day cut off deal that pacquiao himself had previously refused.

1. Can anybody tell me that the above did not happen?

2. How can that sequence of events be construed as mayweather stopping the fight happening?

(ps - assumption that he used a crystal ball or fortune teller to predict mannys reaction to the testing request does not count).

Are we going to be treated to what "really" happened between Floyd and Manny then, and which part of SBS statement was wrong apart from the fact that he said January instead of December?

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:54 pm

My god Truss, the world is going to freeze over we're in agreement over something

You're not always wrong then kid Wink

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next