The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surrey vs durham clydesdale bank 40

+5
Carrotdude
jbd349
guildfordbat
Corporalhumblebucket
jimbobgooner
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

surrey vs durham clydesdale bank 40 - Page 3 Empty surrey vs durham clydesdale bank 40

Post by jimbobgooner Sun 28 Aug 2011, 1:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pragyan Ojha has been included in the fourteen man squad to face the Durham Dynamos in the Clydesdale Bank 40 at the Kia Oval on Monday 29th September.
Ojha's inclusion means that Yasir Arafat does not feature in the squad, as Surrey can only name one of their two registered overseas players at any one time. Chris Jordan is also included in the fourteen, and replaces Jade Dernbach, who has been selected in both of England's limited overs squads to face India.
Victory for Surrey will see the side equal the club's record of eleven successive wins in domestic List A competition, a record set between the 2002 and 2003 seasons.
The full Surrey Lions squad to face Durham at the Kia Oval on Bank Holiday Monday 29th August is:
Rory Hamilton-Brown (Captain) Steven Davies (Wicket Keeper) Jason Roy, Tom Maynard, Zander de Bruyn, Matthew Spriegel, Zafar Ansari,Pragyan Ojha, Gareth Batty, Stuart Meaker, Tim Linley, Chris Jordan, Chris Schofield, Gary Wilson
for me river and the drink carrier are two to miss out not sure on the 3rd one
and has arafat played his last game for surrey?

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

surrey vs durham clydesdale bank 40 - Page 3 Empty Re: surrey vs durham clydesdale bank 40

Post by Tibor Tue 30 Aug 2011, 10:49 am

Hey guys,

I have just returned from sunnier shores and upon examination of Surrey's results have come to the selfless conclusion that I need more holidays if Surrey are to be successful!

Two crushing victories over Leics in my absence, followed by the ending of our unbeaten CB40 run on the day I came back!

So if anyone wants to donate towards the Tibor Holiday/Surrey Champions Foundation then please do...

Whistle

Tibor

Back to top Go down

surrey vs durham clydesdale bank 40 - Page 3 Empty Re: surrey vs durham clydesdale bank 40

Post by jimbobgooner Tue 30 Aug 2011, 11:12 am

Sorry tibor I am like a certain football manager when it comes to giving money away Wink

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Tue 30 Aug 2011, 11:16 am

Good conclusion, Tibor.

To think I thought it was something to do with Leics being dreadful!

My cheque is in the post .... Very Happy

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2011, 12:35 pm

haha lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Tue 30 Aug 2011, 9:19 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:i like meaker's pace but was suprised at how wayward he was yesterday.

I like Meaker's pace but was not surprised at how wayward he was. Erm He is rather fragile as regards form and consistency...

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrotdude Tue 30 Aug 2011, 10:33 pm

Interesting that the commentator said he had spoken to him before the game and asked "is it still coming out quickly?" to which he replied "Well it's getting to the end of the season now". Maybe the injury mid season just took it out of him. I hope he will return next season as good as he started this one, he's still young and has plenty of time to learn and improve.

Carrotdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3