The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gzregorz Proska

3 posters

Go down

Gzregorz Proska Empty Gzregorz Proska

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Sun 09 Oct 2011, 8:04 pm

Anyone see this guy that beat Sebastian Sylvester on the 1st? Looks like a good prospect, reminded me alot of Pirog actually i.e European fighter with a hands down, lateral moving style, and his knockout percentage aint to shabby either. Anybody suppose he could make an impact on the MW division?
Cheers

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Gzregorz Proska Empty Re: Gzregorz Proska

Post by School Project Sun 09 Oct 2011, 10:43 pm

This is entirely my opinion, but I've always thought Sylvester was a bum. He would have struggled with any slick fighter due to his basic German crab-shell fighting style.

Jacobs, Pirog, Lee, Barker, Macklin all beat him...

That said, the WAY that Proska took him apart was impressive. We can't take that away from him. He fought a former World Title Holder (not that it means a lot in this day and age) and did so with ease.

It's nice to see the Middleweight division having a little more life breathed back into it though, I was getting a little fed up with Abraham, Sylvester and Sturm crab-shell-jabbing their way to victories in Germany.

I'd like to see Proska up against Pirog, that would be an interesting fight. But since winning the WBO title, Pirog seems to be in some cave in Russia fighting tomato cans.

Still there's plenty of optinos for him now. Will he make an impact? Hopefully so, because I want to see someone tear that lazy, smug and spoon fed Chavez Jr apart soon...

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Sun 09 Oct 2011, 11:23 pm

Speaking of the Middleweights it seems according to Boxrec that Craig McEwans first fight since coming back to Scotland will be against Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillan next month in Cancun.

Interesting fight and would put McEwan back in the mix if he was to defeat the highly thought of American. I'm assuming the fight is at Middle though I know Quillan has also done some boxing at Super Middle.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down