The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope vs Proska.

+2
BoxingFan88
hampo17
6 posters

Go down

Hope vs Proska. Empty Hope vs Proska.

Post by hampo17 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 10:12 am

They meet again tonight, previously thought of as a future star Proska was shown to be one dimensional last time, not knowing what to do when he could blast the welsh man out. Proska needs to produce a dominent display here to show that last time was a fluke otherwise I doubt he'll get very far.

How's everyone else see this one going?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hope vs Proska. Empty Re: Hope vs Proska.

Post by BoxingFan88 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:03 am

I agree with the sky team (Shock) I think Proska thought he had to turn up to win last time and he is going to be well prepared this time. He probably wasn't motivated the first time and had to deal with a cut, can't see past a Proska KO but I'll be supporting Hope all the way!!

Hopefully the fact that Hope is the European champion will raise his usual game like the world title did for Burns, but I just can't see it....

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Sat 07 Jul 2012, 12:57 pm

Hope is the least deserving Euro champ ive seen recently, fair play to his first performance but I really hope Proksa whoops him this time

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat 07 Jul 2012, 6:53 pm

cant stand proksa. got what he deserved last time out and i will be rooting for hope again. could be a long night for him though

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 07 Jul 2012, 8:42 pm

I thought Proska deserved to win first time out. But this time I reckon he'll do a number on Hope to remove any doubt. The but eye seriously affected him plus he went in way too over confident. That loss is probably the best thing to happen to him. Fair play to Hope's management for getting a rematch done. I thought they would milk it for a while. Perhaps they knew he was lucky and a rematch would be the best way to cash in quickly.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoffSnapes Sat 07 Jul 2012, 10:32 pm

Think Proska will put the record straight this time round

GeoffSnapes

http://www.konkura.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down