The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSP Injured......again! Diaz vs Condit Confirmed!

3 posters

Go down

GSP Injured......again!  Diaz vs Condit Confirmed! Empty GSP Injured......again! Diaz vs Condit Confirmed!

Post by Valero's Conscience Thu 08 Dec 2011, 12:36 pm

GSP's done his ACL and will be out for about 10 months apparently!

This will only fuel Diaz in insulting him and those who think GSP is avoiding Diaz.

I don't believe this but pulling out twice in a row with Diaz won't help!

Condit vs Diaz is not a bad substitute and should be a cracking fight.

The figth os for a interim belt.

Should be brilliant fight, i'd pick Diaz but Condit is pretty handy on his feet too.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

GSP Injured......again!  Diaz vs Condit Confirmed! Empty Re: GSP Injured......again! Diaz vs Condit Confirmed!

Post by easthfc Fri 09 Dec 2011, 1:38 pm

Hope Diaz wins this. Tough match to call though. I think Diaz is a more well rounded fighter but Condit is a better and quicker athlete.

Glad its for an interim belt as the winner will probably have defend it by the time GSP gets back.

easthfc

Back to top Go down

GSP Injured......again!  Diaz vs Condit Confirmed! Empty Re: GSP Injured......again! Diaz vs Condit Confirmed!

Post by nasisillmatic Fri 09 Dec 2011, 2:04 pm

I want Diaz to win so we finally get to see him take on GSP. I like Condit though and it will be a shame to halt his momentum.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 09 Dec 2011, 2:33 pm

I like Condit too.

Condit seems to be treated badly lately by the UFC IMO, they just seem to use him as when it's convenient to sort their mess out.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Fri 09 Dec 2011, 3:05 pm

Yep. He has really been messed around, I'm sure he won't complain if he beats Diaz though.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down