The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Cheltenham money at Rasen?

2 posters

Go down

Some Cheltenham money at Rasen? Empty Some Cheltenham money at Rasen?

Post by racingnut Sun 13 Mar 2011, 9:10 am

Pretty poor fare again,as most Sunday cards are,however the one race that interests me is the last at Market Rasen.The horse in question is OVERBRANCH of Malcolm Jefferson,she ran against the mare that ive got a little share in at Carlisle last time out and finished second to our charge,we fancied ours that day and she won accordingly but Overbranch certainly put it up to us until she literally fell in a hole in the last 150 yds and stopped to an absolute walk but she was still miles clear of the third.That race was over 2m4 and a very stiff 2m4 at that,back over a slightly shorter trip,on a less punishing track and on much better ground i think Overbranch will take some beating particularly if she gets left alone in front.At 5s she is an ew bet to nothing.I could be totally barking up the wrong tree but if our mare is what we think she is then i hope Overbranch can frank the form and give us a boost before we go to Towcester with ours on Thursday.

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Some Cheltenham money at Rasen? Empty Re: Some Cheltenham money at Rasen?

Post by racingnut Sun 13 Mar 2011, 6:50 pm

Couldnt have barked up the wrong tree more suppossing i was Lassie.Overbranch ran a lamentable race(good job i didnt have a bet) and it hasnt given our little ladies form a boost in the slightest.Perhaps Carlisle form should stay at Carlisle as it raced on some desperate ground this year and maybe it just doesnt stack up anywhere else. Erm

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sun 13 Mar 2011, 7:00 pm

racingnut wrote:Couldnt have barked up the wrong tree more suppossing i was Lassie.Overbranch ran a lamentable race(good job i didnt have a bet) and it hasnt given our little ladies form a boost in the slightest.Perhaps Carlisle form should stay at Carlisle as it raced on some desperate ground this year and maybe it just doesnt stack up anywhere else. Erm

Aaaw, never mind racingnut......you win some, you lose some.

Solerina : )

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down