The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan puts his money where his mouth is....

+31
johnson2
Super D Boon
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Imperial Ghosty
Boxtthis
HumanWindmill
jammin
trottb
aja424
PPVxHOTTY
tunes666
sweet_pea
SugarRayBray
Mind the windows Tino.
supremeskills
TopHat24/7
Fists of Fury
ONETWOFOREVER
Bob
azania
spencerclarke
joeyjojo618
Adam D
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
oxring
Rowley
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
AlexHuckerby
Union Cane
coxy0001
35 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Khan puts his money where his mouth is.... - Page 3 Empty Khan puts his money where his mouth is....

Post by coxy0001 Tue 20 Dec 2011, 4:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Why couldn't he just stuff it all in his mouth quite literally? Khan has decided to formerly appeal, oh dear.

"Stop pushing him away Khan" - Everyone heard him getting warned, is just the desperate act of a sore loser.

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/170809-10000-check-makes-it-official-khan-appeals-peterson-verdict

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Khan puts his money where his mouth is.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Khan puts his money where his mouth is....

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:27 am

oxring wrote:
azania wrote:Why is it that every publication and article I have read on this matter all bar none state that the ref got it very wrong.

Because you haven't read enough or the correct articles old boy; but keep trying and all that.

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=30084&more=1
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=30105&more=1
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=30070&more=1

Fat Dan and the Ring (owned by GBP) are, unsurprisingly, vocally against the deductions. However - to say that "every publication" state the ref got it very wrong is at the least inaccurate, at the worst, displaying a lack of general reading.

Every publication that I had read said the deductions were unwarranted. BBC, Guardian, Indy, Torygraph, Times all stated the same thing. Even some US articles said similar things. Yes applying the letter of the law should be the case. But when that law is often blurred given that all fighters push, then it becomes a tad harsh and no surprised that Khan is livid. God knows what that ref would have done to Ali.

I suspect many here believe that the ref was harsh but justify it because the parson penalised is Amir Khan who they have an irrational dislike of.

azania

Back to top Go down

Khan puts his money where his mouth is.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Khan puts his money where his mouth is....

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:33 am

Azania, there is a difference between a ref being harsh and acting outside the rules or his remit, that is the distinction here. Undoubtedly Cooper called Khan on an offence that is widespread and is normally allowed to pass, but the key is it is still an offence so being called on it is not something you can really complain about. Also as I have said countless times since I do not feel either the ref's performance or indeed Petersens were sufficiently harsh or inspired respectively that a fighter of Khan's potential or supposed quality should not have been able to make the necessary adjustments and find a way to win.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:49 am

Rowley, I am not arguing if the ref acted outside the rules. As far as I know he didn't. GBP may have other ideas. My point is that he acted too harshly and in a manner not seen, or hardly seen in any boxing ring.

Moreover my other issue is that complete tools here are blaming Khan for the appeal. Thats them assuming that Khan has the power to influence GBP in this matter. He doesn't and hardly any boxer (Floyd and Pac the exeption) can influence a major promotional company in th emanner some assume Khan is doing with GBP.

That displays a clear and unhealthy bias.

As for the fight itself, I had Khan winning even with the deductiions. In a potential re-match I would favour Peterson because he showed that he was the better fighter. Not neccessarily the better boxer. Khan has limited inside game and a jab that doesn't deter fighters in coming in.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:54 am

Az, you say that no-one slated Tyson for his appeal but also state that he never said anything publicly about it and remained silent. Khan hasn't done this has been very vocal over the last 10 days deserves all of the flak that he gets for this, in my opinion, as he is the one constantly in the public eye and whining to who ever is in ear shot.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:55 am

I thought Khan nicked it by a point.

Az surely though Khan should have took his warning and stopped doing it. I've read somewhere that he pushed Peterson off another 10 times after his first point was being deducted.

While I agree it was strange to see a ref deduct points for it, he only has himself to blame. The one in the last round was the actions of a moron.

As for the appeal it's not nice it makes Khan look awful but it's unsurprising that GBP have chosen that route. They are not good for the sport regardless of what Oscar did as a fighter.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:03 am

Don't get me wrong Az some of the criticism of Khan has been over the top, but lets not re-invent this. To suggest Khan has been silent in the wake of the defeat, has not made any comments about the appeal or has accepted the loss with nothing but good grace would be as naughty and inaccurate as those who suggest he is solely responsible for the appeal.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:05 am

rowley wrote:would be as naughty

What's your name, Danny Dyer!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:05 am

Laugh

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:07 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

You trying to mug me off, you two bob, i'll stripe you. You show your face round my manor giving it the big un i'll end you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:12 am

rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

You trying to mug me off, you two bob, i'll stripe you. You show your face round my manor giving it the big un i'll end you.

No idea what you just said but I get the impression it is vaguely threatening.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:14 am

Not sure myself Tina, stunbling cack told me I would sound hard talking like that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:20 am

trottb wrote:Az, you say that no-one slated Tyson for his appeal but also state that he never said anything publicly about it and remained silent. Khan hasn't done this has been very vocal over the last 10 days deserves all of the flak that he gets for this, in my opinion, as he is the one constantly in the public eye and whining to who ever is in ear shot.

At the time of the Douglas fight there wasn't wall to wall TV coverage as there is now. I can almost bet that he would have said something similar to Khan ie tow the line. Khan has been vocal about the decision as he feels he was robbed. Tell me a boxer who wouldn't be livid if he lost a close fight because of a very dubious decision? As I have said countless, froch still maintains that he beat Kessler, yet no-one holds it against him in the manner they are dcritical of Khan.

Plus he isn't whining. He is answering questions asked. What do you expect him to say? "Yes I lost the fight and my team are stupid to launch the appeal"? Look how quickly he'll be blackballed if he came out with something remotely close to that.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:21 am

SugarRayRussell wrote:I thought Khan nicked it by a point.

Az surely though Khan should have took his warning and stopped doing it. I've read somewhere that he pushed Peterson off another 10 times after his first point was being deducted.

While I agree it was strange to see a ref deduct points for it, he only has himself to blame. The one in the last round was the actions of a moron.

As for the appeal it's not nice it makes Khan look awful but it's unsurprising that GBP have chosen that route. They are not good for the sport regardless of what Oscar did as a fighter.

Did Kings appeal reflect on Tyson in the same manner as this is reflecting on Khan?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:23 am

azania wrote: What do you expect him to say? "Yes I lost the fight and my team are stupid to launch the appeal"?

How about "yeah I believe my promoters are launching an appeal but I'm not really focussing on that, I want to get him back in the ring and win my titles back where they should be won and lost" Would guess that would do for most fans.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:24 am

rowley wrote:Don't get me wrong Az some of the criticism of Khan has been over the top, but lets not re-invent this. To suggest Khan has been silent in the wake of the defeat, has not made any comments about the appeal or has accepted the loss with nothing but good grace would be as naughty and inaccurate as those who suggest he is solely responsible for the appeal.

Why should he accept such a loss with so called good grace? Which boxer has ever done that? Even Robin Reid is still talking about being robbed by Calzaghe. Hopkins bitches about every loss (except for the RJJ defeat). Its not in a boxers nature to accept that they lost a close fight.

Mike Watson still says he beat Eubank in their first fight and that Eubank was lucky in their rematch.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:25 am

azania wrote:

Did Kings appeal reflect on Tyson in the same manner as this is reflecting on Khan?

Different situation entirely. Tyson never whined like a spoilt child about it. You say he's towing the party line but he's doing more than that. He's on twitter constantly moaning about it with his nut huggers. It was a close fight not the robbery Khan and his people want you to believe. The appeal was the idea of both GBP and team Khan.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:28 am

They didn't go on umpteen different tv programmes/radio programmes and basically whine like a little bitch though, only thing Khan hasn't done is fly a plane round towing a banner saying "Me was robbed"

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:30 am

rowley wrote:
azania wrote: What do you expect him to say? "Yes I lost the fight and my team are stupid to launch the appeal"?

How about "yeah I believe my promoters are launching an appeal but I'm not really focussing on that, I want to get him back in the ring and win my titles back where they should be won and lost" Would guess that would do for most fans.

He has said similar things. I believe on ringside he said something along those lines except for the part where you state "where they should be won and lost". That would imply that the appeal was wrong. he cant say that or go against his paymasters.

He has stated that he wants a rematch many times.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:31 am

Az never said he should accept it with good grace, he is not the first fighter to whinge about losing a close fight and he won't be the last but there is a world of difference between whingeing and lauching an appeal as you well know and it is the appeal people have most issue with, and my post was trying to say that the suggestion that Khan is in someway not complicit in the launch of this appeal or is being swept along against his will by the indignation of GBP is just not the case.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:33 am

SugarRayRussell wrote:
azania wrote:

Different situation entirely. Tyson never whined like a spoilt child about it. You say he's towing the party line but he's doing more than that. He's on twitter constantly moaning about it with his nut huggers. It was a close fight not the robbery Khan and his people want you to believe. The appeal was the idea of both GBP and team Khan.

Twitter wasn't around in the early 1990s. It was a close fight, but name one boxer who has accepted defeat in a close fight in the manner you want Khan to accept it. Has JMM accepted that he lost to Pac twice? Yet he is called brave and other plaudits.

Nah, there's something more about Khan that makes others dislike him in the manner you and coxy appear to.

Too uppity perhaps.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:34 am

Az, you use Tyson as an example of not getting flak for an appeal and say yourself that he stated quiet but that was different because he wasn't going out and looking for cameras to stick his mug in front of to whine?

Froch never appealed in the manner of a child, so that's why he doesn't get stick to this extent.

To say Khan is not whinning is laughable.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:34 am

Why did GBP not launch an appeal when Lara was robbed? chin
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:35 am

coxy0001 wrote:They didn't go on umpteen different tv programmes/radio programmes and basically whine like a little bitch though, only thing Khan hasn't done is fly a plane round towing a banner saying "Me was robbed"

If they were invited to umpteen tv and radio programmes and ask the same question, the answer would be the same as Khans. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

What was JMM saying prior to the Pac fight about the previous fights?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by jammin Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:37 am

Golden boy has lost its golden goose, launching a massive defence to fool the public that Khan was robbed (and not exposed in a close fight, as the more refined boxing fan understand). That's what this is, a PR campaign / damage limitation.

Khan is basically going along with it all. Would be nice to see a touch of class and accept that it was a close fight - with a touch of home town bias.

jammin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:37 am

coxy0001 wrote:They didn't go on umpteen different tv programmes/radio programmes and basically whine like a little bitch though, only thing Khan hasn't done is fly a plane round towing a banner saying "Me was robbed"

From Reuters:

Spoiler:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:41 am

Az, if this situation was Froch you wouldn't be defending him in this way but probably agreeing. Why do you feel the need to have your tongue so far inserted in Khans rear end?

To say that you have rose tinted shades on when it comes to him is an understatement to say the least. He can do no wrong in your eyes and it is boring. You make terrible comparisons and when they are put into perspective you come out with "that doesn't matter because..." or that was different". You seem to have this massive chip on your shoulder that everyone has it in for Khan but any British boxer that did this would of gotten the same criticisms levelled at them.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:42 am

trottb wrote:Az, you use Tyson as an example of not getting flak for an appeal and say yourself that he stated quiet but that was different because he wasn't going out and looking for cameras to stick his mug in front of to whine?

Froch never appealed in the manner of a child, so that's why he doesn't get stick to this extent.

To say Khan is not whinning is laughable.

Let me clarify my comment that Tyson was quiet. I didn't read in the UK press what Tyson was saying. No internet access then. So who knows what he was saying on the arsenio hall show etc. Personally I dont believe he agreed with it as he was too much of a boxing historian to go with it. Khan is not. Neither is he the brightest spark. But if he's asked a question about the fight, he is within his rights to say he was robbed. That he is asked to many programmes is hardly his fault. No other boxer would say otherwise.

Froch never appealed because he didn't have points deducted for a very dubious call.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:43 am

Got to be honest does anyone else feel a bit sorry for the referee here? Realistically he hasn't done anything wrong, he hasn't deducted a point without giving warnings or for anything that is outside the rules. This will seriously harm his reputation also, and he hasn't really done anything wrong.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:44 am

SugarRayRussell wrote:Why did GBP not launch an appeal when Lara was robbed? chin

Did Lara have ponts deducted and is he a money maker as Khan was being groomed to be?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:44 am

azania wrote:

Froch never appealed because he didn't have points deducted for a very dubious call.

Am sorry az but that is pure speculation on your part based on nothing whatsoever, you me or anyone else has no way of knowing whether Carl would have appealed in such a circumstance.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:45 am

azania wrote:

If they were invited to umpteen tv and radio programmes and ask the same question, the answer would be the same as Khans. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

First off, your PR people organise the interviews - you don't get invited onto the programs he's been on. The program gets contacted saying "X" would like to come in and the various parties then organise the interview.

Every single interview he's done on live TV programs/radio was organised by Khan's PR team. Chris Moyles didn't go to Khan and ask whether he'd want to come on

And Khan wasn't even being asked questions when he was in the studio for the Froch fight, he made plenty of snidey little comments that were basically "look at me i got robbed" and not related to the fight that everyone had tuned in for.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:45 am

One of the funniest pieces of graffiti I ever read :

Gravity is a myth - the Earth sucks.

The fella who wrote it was clearly not a ' bottle half full ' type. Read it donkey's years ago and still chuckle about it today. I can just picture the miserable sod sat on the toilet, eager to share his philosophy.

Last edited by HumanWindmill on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:46 am

AlexHuckerby wrote:Got to be honest does anyone else feel a bit sorry for the referee here? Realistically he hasn't done anything wrong, he hasn't deducted a point without giving warnings or for anything that is outside the rules. This will seriously harm his reputation also, and he hasn't really done anything wrong.

Good point Alex, remember reading the ref in Tyson Douglas basically retired on the back of the long count farce, as he fell out of love with the game and whilst it is probably true to say he did not pick the count up correctly he did exactly as he had done throughout a 30 year career and as countless other refs have done before and since.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:48 am

HumanWindmill wrote:One of the funniest pieces of graffiti I ever read :

Gravity is a myth - the Earth sucks.

The fella who wrote it was clearly not a ' bottle half full ' type. Read it donkey's years ago and still chuckle about it today. I can just picture the miserable sod sat on the toilet, eager to share his philosophy.

Heh, not bad. When George Michael crashed his car into the Snappy Snaps in London there was a big dent in the wall, some genius decided to write the word "Wham!" on it, absolute genius.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:49 am

jammin wrote:Golden boy has lost its golden goose, launching a massive defence to fool the public that Khan was robbed (and not exposed in a close fight, as the more refined boxing fan understand). That's what this is, a PR campaign / damage limitation.

Khan is basically going along with it all. Would be nice to see a touch of class and accept that it was a close fight - with a touch of home town bias.

That is what I believe to be the case except that Khan has said it was a close fight and praised Peterson for his efforts. Classy. Very Happy

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:50 am

That's a gem too, Alex.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:51 am

I live in Rotherham, we tend not to have such erudite or witty graffiti artists. Most just tend to point out certain young ladies may be a little loose with their favours.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:51 am

rowley wrote:
azania wrote:

Am sorry az but that is pure speculation on your part based on nothing whatsoever, you me or anyone else has no way of knowing whether Carl would have appealed in such a circumstance.

Yep, speculation. But the situations were entirely different. I have listed the grounds in which GBP are appealing the decision.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:56 am

trottb wrote:Az, if this situation was Froch you wouldn't be defending him in this way but probably agreeing. Why do you feel the need to have your tongue so far inserted in Khans rear end?

To say that you have rose tinted shades on when it comes to him is an understatement to say the least. He can do no wrong in your eyes and it is boring. You make terrible comparisons and when they are put into perspective you come out with "that doesn't matter because..." or that was different". You seem to have this massive chip on your shoulder that everyone has it in for Khan but any British boxer that did this would of gotten the same criticisms levelled at them.

Joker.

I have on this thread stated clearly that I believe the appeal was wrong in the first place as titles should be won and lost in the ring. I am not defending Khan nor attacking him. But if you want to attack him for something he has not done and for saying what every other boxer who has lost a very close and contentious decision has done and will continue to do, then go ahead.

If that means my tongue is up his rear end, then all power for that. Now if you want to continue being a merchant banker, carry on.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:57 am

rowley wrote:I live in Rotherham, we tend not to have such erudite or witty graffiti artists. Most just tend to point out certain young ladies may be a little loose with their favours.
Such a classy place Rotherham, eh?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:58 am

The insults stop now

Mods - we are at defcon 9 - prepare to push the instaban button Very Happy

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:00 am

coxy0001 wrote:
azania wrote:

First off, your PR people organise the interviews - you don't get invited onto the programs he's been on. The program gets contacted saying "X" would like to come in and the various parties then organise the interview.

Every single interview he's done on live TV programs/radio was organised by Khan's PR team. Chris Moyles didn't go to Khan and ask whether he'd want to come on

And Khan wasn't even being asked questions when he was in the studio for the Froch fight, he made plenty of snidey little comments that were basically "look at me i got robbed" and not related to the fight that everyone had tuned in for.

I recall when Mike Watson copleted the london marathon. I sat with him at the grovesnor hotel with several others including Kevin Leushing. Kevin's phone was constantly ringing with tv and radio companies including cnn requesting interviews with Mike. He organised them and Mike attended most of them. Its the same with Khan. His people organises the interviews. He's been on chat shows, sports shows etc. Asked questions he answers them.

Chrs Moyles didn't go to Khan but the radio producers went to Khan's people.

Yes he was asked questions. As soon as he was introduced he was asked about the fight with pererson. Even McCrory, Maguigan et all all said he was robbed and brown nosing him. Why the need to fabricate things coxy. You dont like khan, We know that. Your title says it all. Let it go laddie.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:01 am

Adam D wrote:The insults stop now

Mods - we are at defcon 9 - prepare to push the instaban button Very Happy

angel

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:04 am

My title says it all? That my surname's cox and a result people call me the common nickname of coxy? Are you the immature you're trying to make some play on it? Something i'd expect of a 12 year old.

And i heard Khan trying to bring the subject back to him when he wasn't asked questions about his fight, something along the lines regarding Wards much talked about use of his noggin as he was coming inside.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:07 am

azania wrote:
SugarRayRussell wrote:Why did GBP not launch an appeal when Lara was robbed? chin

Did Lara have ponts deducted and is he a money maker as Khan was being groomed to be?

Biggest robbery of the year mate and they never kicked up.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:08 am

Just to amplify Adam's point, let's all play nicely. It hasn't boiled over yet and everybody is just fine, but the warning signs are there.

Season of goodwill, fellas.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:10 am

Season of goodwill, fellas.

mad raspberry vomit

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:11 am

Khan puts his money where his mouth is.... - Page 3 3845856932

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:12 am

coxy0001 wrote:My title says it all? That my surname's cox and a result people call me the common nickname of coxy? Are you the immature you're trying to make some play on it? Something i'd expect of a 12 year old.

And i heard Khan trying to bring the subject back to him when he wasn't asked questions about his fight, something along the lines regarding Wards much talked about use of his noggin as he was coming inside.

Nope. Your thread title says it all. Wrong on all counts and clearly an unhealthy bias. Firstly its not Khan's money. Its GBP stumping up the $10k.

So now you admit you were wrong and Khan was asked questions about the fight etc? No need to tell untruths lad.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:13 am

SugarRayRussell wrote:
azania wrote:

Biggest robbery of the year mate and they never kicked up.

Who knows what they're saying on Spanish speaking TV in USA. I can bet you anything you wish, that if asked Lara will say he was robbed. Ask him in 50 years time he will respond. And Williams will say he won clean and fairly. Its the make up of boxers.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next