The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head to Head: Vitali - Chisora

+10
HumanWindmill
monty junior
Imperial Ghosty
Waingro
TopHat24/7
lovely_london
OasisBFC
ONETWOFOREVER
The Galveston Giant
The Sweet Science UK
14 posters

Go down

Head to Head: Vitali - Chisora Empty Head to Head: Vitali - Chisora

Post by The Sweet Science UK Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:39 am

They've just released a 24/7 style faceoff video between Vitali and Chisora.

Check it out below.

http://thesweetscienceuk.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/head-to-head-vitali-chisora/

Chisora does come out with some odd stuff at times but it does crack me up.

WHat does everyone think?
The Sweet Science UK
The Sweet Science UK

http://thesweetscienceuk.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Head to Head: Vitali - Chisora Empty Re: Head to Head: Vitali - Chisora

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:45 am

Great stuff mate will get a look now.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:15 am

Really funny, Chisora deserves his shot after a comfortable victory over the European champ in my eyes. Can he get close though and be allowed to work or will Vitali keep him at range and wear him down. As long as Chisora goes into the fight with the confidence he had against Helenuis then he has a chance. I seen enough in the little acyion of the Solis fight the size difference and plenty of movement could cause Vitali problems. Chisora won't be able to stop him though and would have to rely on a big points win to have a chance. With no bad blood between the two and a lot of banter going on i expect Vitali to make it easy in the last half of the fight going on to a comfortable win. I will be cheering for Chisora though and could come out a winner anyway depending on the type of performance he puts in.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:27 am

Cheap British version of face off haha so funny but come to think of it the yanks have ripped off many of our British shows like the office and murdered it.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am

Erm when did Vitali fight David Haye?

Damn I must have missed that one.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:42 am

my god it's awful.
can they not afford a tripod?

the wide shot isnt even level and the close ups of derek an vitali are wobbling all over the place.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:46 am

I don't like the way Derek is dressed.

ASBO

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:55 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:I don't like the way Derek is dressed.

ASBO

grandad!

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by lovely_london Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 am

Vitali admitted in the interview that he carried adamek in the fight. He said he could have knocked him out earlier but he wanted him to last longer because the fight was in adameks country and he wanted the fans to see a longer fight.

lovely_london

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:45 am

Good fun watching but classic Boxnation budget, like the Asda Smartprice of broadcasting!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 am

Thanks for the link. Looks good Chisora looks very confident he is coming to win make no mistake. Vitali looks rattled I think he expected Chisora to be a pushover maybe he did not watch the fight with Hellenius and only looked at the result lol. Chisora has learned from Haye that the Klitchkos weakness is their mentality he has gotten inside Vitalis head just like Haye did with his t shirts and trash talk. Chisora looks very relaxed and confident but Vitali looks like he does not fancy it as much now maybe he wishes he had picked a fat American!

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:54 am

Hayes trash talking did wonders for him, a near shut out loss.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:02 am

Hayes mistake was he picked the wrong brother to fight he was fighting Wlad who is in his prime when Vitali is old and slow now. Imo he would have beaten Vitali he would have too much speed and skill for him. Chisora has speed and skill but he lacks power if he had Hayes power i think he would beat Vitali who is on the slide now but it will be very hard to get a decision over in Germany against Klitchko even if he outboxes him I reckon it will be like the Hellenius fight and he will get robbed. He should try to win on cuts like Lewis did because Vitali has a very good chin so I cant see Chisora knocking him out but I hope I am wrong.

I hope chisora wins bu if not then hopefully Haye will come out of retirement later in the year and fight Vitali I think he would beat him and then he should have a rematch with Wlad to see who the best heavyweight in the world is the winner would have all the belts. I dont think Vitali is keen on fighting Haye though maybe he knows he is on the slide tbh I think he thought Chisora would be an easy fight but he looks rattled now that Chisora appears so confident Chisora told he was coming to take his title and to beat him up, Vitali did not like that or expect it I think he was hoping Chisora would just turn up for a payday like most of his opponents. Big Mistake!

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:08 am

How nice of him to pick a fat Englishmen instead coming off two consecutive defeats, scary!

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:10 am

Waingro wrote:Hayes mistake was he picked the wrong brother to fight he was fighting Wlad who is in his prime when Vitali is old and slow now. Imo he would have beaten Vitali he would have too much speed and skill for him. Chisora has speed and skill but he lacks power if he had Hayes power i think he would beat Vitali who is on the slide now but it will be very hard to get a decision over in Germany against Klitchko even if he outboxes him I reckon it will be like the Hellenius fight and he will get robbed. He should try to win on cuts like Lewis did because Vitali has a very good chin so I cant see Chisora knocking him out but I hope I am wrong.

I hope chisora wins bu if not then hopefully Haye will come out of retirement later in the year and fight Vitali I think he would beat him and then he should have a rematch with Wlad to see who the best heavyweight in the world is the winner would have all the belts. I dont think Vitali is keen on fighting Haye though maybe he knows he is on the slide tbh I think he thought Chisora would be an easy fight but he looks rattled now that Chisora appears so confident Chisora told he was coming to take his title and to beat him up, Vitali did not like that or expect it I think he was hoping Chisora would just turn up for a payday like most of his opponents. Big Mistake!

So basically Haye isn't good enough to beat either brother but would stand a chance (which he doesn't) against Vitali well past his best?

Chisora is going to be in store for a punishing fight, he literally stands no chance.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:12 am

monty junior wrote:How nice of him to pick a fat Englishmen instead coming off two consecutive defeats, scary!

That is my point he thought Chisora would be an easy fight but anyone who wtched the Hellenius fight will know it was a shaeful robbery Chisora looked excellent in that fight. He is going to be a much harder fight than Vitali thought that is why he looks woried now. He should have fought Arreola again if he wanted an easy fight lol.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 am

Waingro wrote:
monty junior wrote:How nice of him to pick a fat Englishmen instead coming off two consecutive defeats, scary!

That is my point he thought Chisora would be an easy fight but anyone who wtched the Hellenius fight will know it was a shaeful robbery Chisora looked excellent in that fight. He is going to be a much harder fight than Vitali thought that is why he looks woried now. He should have fought Arreola again if he wanted an easy fight lol.

Obviously Vitali picks his opponents straight off of boxrec and doesn't bother watching their fights?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
Waingro wrote:Hayes mistake was he picked the wrong brother to fight he was fighting Wlad who is in his prime when Vitali is old and slow now. Imo he would have beaten Vitali he would have too much speed and skill for him. Chisora has speed and skill but he lacks power if he had Hayes power i think he would beat Vitali who is on the slide now but it will be very hard to get a decision over in Germany against Klitchko even if he outboxes him I reckon it will be like the Hellenius fight and he will get robbed. He should try to win on cuts like Lewis did because Vitali has a very good chin so I cant see Chisora knocking him out but I hope I am wrong.

So basically Haye isn't good enough to beat either brother but would stand a chance (which he doesn't) against Vitali well past his best?

Chisora is going to be in store for a punishing fight, he literally stands no chance.

Haye is alot better than Vitali imo.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:18 am

Of course he is Waingro, so much better he barely won a round against the weaker of the two brothers.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:22 am

Wlad is the much better of the two now Wlad is in his prime and Vitali is on the slide. Haye should have fought Vitali who is worse now. Hopefully he will fight him later in the year but vitali does not want this fight Haye offered to postpone his retirement for the fight he even said he would take a pay cut to fight Vitali but Vitali was not interested. I think he knows he is on the slide and only wants easy fights like Briggs who shows up for a paycheck and not much more. This is what Haye has been saying all along about the brothers.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:24 am

You do talk some garbage 'gro but you do at least give me a laugh.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:29 am

Waingro wrote:Wlad is the much better of the two now Wlad is in his prime and Vitali is on the slide. Haye should have fought Vitali who is worse now. Hopefully he will fight him later in the year but vitali does not want this fight Haye offered to postpone his retirement for the fight he even said he would take a pay cut to fight Vitali but Vitali was not interested. I think he knows he is on the slide and only wants easy fights like Briggs who shows up for a paycheck and not much more. This is what Haye has been saying all along about the brothers.

Haye should know, since that's precisely what he did against Wlad.

At least Briggs had the guts to try to make a fight of it and took his lumps like a man.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:32 am

Harsh Windy. Think the circumstances mitigate Hayes culpability in running away like a girl. Haye didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth. It would have eaten him

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:37 am

Nah, Shah.

Haye has too much speed and skill for the gift horse who is not as good as him and is overrated and would be schooled by Haye unless the fight was in Washington imo where there hasn't been boxing for twenty years and a British fighter needs a knockout or its a robbery imo and the gift horse isn't a real champion imo because he never fought black fighters and the gift horse trainer isn't as good as he was imo he's on the slide although he was quality..

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:53 am

But Khan is overrated, just like wlad who is boring imo - but Wlad was hurt so bad by Haye because when wlad saw haye he said hey hey, so he must have had double vision. But Duran was overrated imo, because he was born in puma, thats why he wore puma trainers and kept a beard because he looked like a puma. But when he saw haye he had to comfort eat unquality food so he could look like numa numa guy. But saveloys are overrated imo because they are old and slow, but haye is better than an old Vitali, so he must be better. But the important thing is that i think the klitschkos are gay. Because they do everything together. Wlad dad is vitalis dad but vitalis mum is wlads mum, not only that they share the same surname, lived in the same house but not anymore because maybe they split up because wlad was worried about vitali taking on haye even though hes a ducker. But if hes a ducker and to boys they pucker then how did they injure hayes toe? but roach is fading, and buster douglas is degrading and to washington dc i wont go.

Imo.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:57 am

Ha!

Sweet Science won't thank either of us for those little outbursts ( apologies, Sweet Science, ) but I get the impression that you were desperate to get that off your chest just as I was.

Waingro, old mate, we were only kidding.

Best get back on topic.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sweet Science UK Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:17 am

HumanWindmill wrote:Ha!

Sweet Science won't thank either of us for those little outbursts ( apologies, Sweet Science, ) but I get the impression that you were desperate to get that off your chest just as I was.

Waingro, old mate, we were only kidding.

Best get back on topic.

I'm not quite sure what was going on with those last two posts lol.

But I don't think that Vitali was looking worried at all. Chisora was just hilarious to watch and it's got me a bit more intrigued in the fight but I can't see anything but a Vitali win and a brutal one at that. But as long as Chisora comes to fight and is in shape; it should be entertaining at least.

Slightly off topic though; the Klitschko's get a bit of beating because there effectively fighting blown up cruiser weights or fat american's but the question is; who is there for them to really fight apart from one another? (which would probably be one of the most boring fights in the history of boxing mind). They've come around at a bad time for the heavyweight division and it will effect their legacy to an extent.

It would be hard imo to really consider them ATG's just because they haven't really fought anyone of note, bar Vitali but he only had one fight against Lewis.
The Sweet Science UK
The Sweet Science UK

http://thesweetscienceuk.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 am

LOL that was quite good and there is 'chemistry' between the two of 'em! (and Vitali's English has improved!)

Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:01 am

You couldn't imagine Max Kellerman asking a fighter if he wanted the man sitting across from him to kiss him. That may have broken the tension between Cotto and Margarito.

Good on John Rawling great questions.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Good to see that "Reverse Defeat" theory is still going strong.

Unless you are using the word "consecutive" in a new and original way.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down