The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown Taping results

+18
DDT
psycho-gooner
President Trump
Beer
wwinterj
MtotheC
Samo
theundisputedY2D2
Nay
Buzzman
sodhat
Kay Fabe
I Blame Coco
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Ent
liverbnz
Stonee21
Fernando
22 posters

Go down

Smackdown Taping results Empty Smackdown Taping results

Post by Fernando Wed 08 Feb 2012, 2:35 pm

Dark Match:
Brodus Clay defeated Damien Sandow with the Funk splash.

WWE Smackdown (Airing february 10th, 2012)

* SmackDown opens up with a segment between Sheamus and Wade Barrett. They are interrupted by Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. Big Show also came out and it ended up with Sheamus and Show clearing the ring. Barrett and Rhodes vs. Show and Sheamus is made for later.

* The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal with a chokeslam.

* Backstage segment with Teddy Long and Daniel Bryan.

* Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox. Beth attacked Fox after the match but Tamina made the save. Tamina and Beth have a staredown.

* Tyson Kidd is backstage with Natalya. He farts and Hornswoggle comes walking in, thinking it was Natalya that farted.

* Big Show and Sheamus beat Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett when Sheamus hit the Brogue kick on Barrett.

* Michael Cole comes to the ring and he introduces AJ. Cole tells her that the entire locker room believes that Daniel Bryan set the entire thing up. World champion Daniel Bryan comes out and says he's had enough and is going to break both of Cole's arms. Cole runs away. Bryan says that he went on a nature walk Sunday while everyone else was eating meat, drinking beer and soda watching the Superbowl. He then says that due to the way AJ has been treated, he is taking her to his Prius and driving her home. Teddy Long tells Bryan he will arrange safe passage for AJ, but if Bryan walks out, he will forfeit the World title

* Ted Dibiase defeated Hunico with a roll up.

* Big Show comes out for commentary during Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton. Bryan tries to leave during the match but Show throws him back in the ring. Orton RKO's Bryan and it appears he won but the match was disqualified when Show interfered and brought Bryan back to the ring. Orton and Show have words. Show drops Orton after a brawl. Referees have to take Orton to the back.

source:nodq.com

Last edited by fernando on Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Taping results Empty Re: Smackdown Taping results

Post by Stonee21 Wed 08 Feb 2012, 3:06 pm

2 straight losses within a week for Rhodes and Barrett, well done WWE! It always is the best way to treat your 2 brightest young hell stars who were on the brink of the main event just a few weeks ago! Doh

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 08 Feb 2012, 3:10 pm

"Tyson Kidd is backstage with Natalya. He farts and Hornswoggle comes walking in, thinking it was Natalya that farted."

This can't be real.

Also Brodus dropped to dark match level, interesting! I wonder who he has peed off?

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Wed 08 Feb 2012, 3:19 pm

Looks like show will be next to embrace the hate.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 08 Feb 2012, 3:23 pm

liverbnz wrote:"Tyson Kidd is backstage with Natalya. He farts and Hornswoggle comes walking in, thinking it was Natalya that farted."

This can't be real.

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by I Blame Coco Wed 08 Feb 2012, 3:58 pm

liverbnz wrote:"Tyson Kidd is backstage with Natalya. He farts and Hornswoggle comes walking in, thinking it was Natalya that farted."

This can't be real.

Also Brodus dropped to dark match level, interesting! I wonder who he has peed off?

I believe he's being blamed for Wrestlemania 5 buy rates not being what WWE expected.

I Blame Coco

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 08 Feb 2012, 4:36 pm

What's the deal with this farting gimmick, at what point in a creative meeting does 1- that idea pop into your head and 2 - it actually gets passed

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 08 Feb 2012, 4:38 pm

the-gaffer wrote:What's the deal with this farting gimmick, at what point in a creative meeting does 1- that idea pop into your head and 2 - it actually gets passed

1) I agree with you.
2) Amusing choice of phrase.

Maybe someone farted in a creative meeting and they suddenly though it was the perfect gimmick...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Wed 08 Feb 2012, 4:49 pm

are you serious! farting? someone needs to fire the lame idiot that came up with that idea. Only watch SD for Rhodes and Barret, guess there's no need to tune in this week!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 08 Feb 2012, 4:53 pm

What if Rhodes or Barrett had the farting gimmick? What would you do then Buzz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 08 Feb 2012, 4:55 pm

I think he would more Parp, but i guess it depends what hes eaten

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:00 pm

Dunno what the big deal about farting is - it's common knowledge that Lou Thesz won his first World title utilising a trouser burp.

And don't tell me everyone here won't be going batf*ck insane when Justin Gabriel unleashes a 450º nether belch on Smackdown.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:30 pm

fernando wrote:Teddy Long interrupts and threatens to strip him of the belt.

Why? What happened during the backstage segments?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:51 pm

Samo wrote:
fernando wrote:Teddy Long interrupts and threatens to strip him of the belt.

Why? What happened during the backstage segments?

Michael Cole comes to the ring and he introduces AJ. Cole tells her that the entire locker room believes that Daniel Bryan set the entire thing up. World champion Daniel Bryan comes out and says he's had enough and is going to break both of Cole's arms. Cole runs away. Bryan says that he went on a nature walk Sunday while everyone else was eating meat, drinking beer and soda watching the Superbowl. He then says that due to the way AJ has been treated, he is taking her to his Prius and driving her home. Teddy Long tells Bryan he will arrange safe passage for AJ, but if Bryan walks out, he will forfeit the World title

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 08 Feb 2012, 6:53 pm

Smackdown has the talent but for some reason I really don't care! Rhodes, Barrett, Sheamus and Bryan should be enough to get my interest but I still don't care! I really hope Rhodes and barrett get shipped back to raw in the draft with Ryder and del rio going in the opposite direction. Thinking about it ever since the brand separation ive only ever watched raw and caught smackdown on the odd occasion but whenever I do I don't get hooked in to return consistently.

Raw just has that x factor about it, maybe because it's live or because wwe treat it as the A show, but smackdown just pails in comparison for me. Imo an upper card of a heal cena, punk, Jericho, masked Kane, Miz and an upper mid card of Barrett, Ziggler, Rhodes, Truth with a mid card of swagger, kofi, Clay, etc

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by wwinterj Wed 08 Feb 2012, 10:53 pm

why not drop sd altogether and have 2 raws a week? then have 1 roster?
wwinterj
wwinterj

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 09 Feb 2012, 9:26 am

Laugh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 09 Feb 2012, 9:28 am

I only watch Raw, then read Smackdown.

Smackdown just doesn't grab my attention. I'll go out of my way to make time to watch Raw on the TiVo, whereas Smackdown could be on the telly and I'd still be flicking around the channels, having a look of Jasmine on A Place in the Sun etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu 09 Feb 2012, 10:58 am

I have to say bryan being a vegan and driving a Prius doesn't appeal to me as a heel trait, he needs to act more superior about it all.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:01 pm

Ent wrote:I have to say bryan being a vegan and driving a Prius doesn't appeal to me as a heel trait, he needs to act more superior about it all.

Sniff his own farts?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:07 pm

Nice Hybrid.......Thaaaaaanks

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:58 pm

Cody's promo on Big Show was hilarious

"You're like the reverse Undertaker, who you gonna lose to this year" Laugh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Fri 10 Feb 2012, 11:18 pm

Smackdown is getting so dull. Tag team this and squash young talent that.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Sat 11 Feb 2012, 1:52 am

Smackdown used to be better than Raw when the brands first split, when they had the likes of Lesnar, Angle, Eddie, Benoit, Mysterio, JBL, Booker T, Big Show, Undertaker, and even Cena wasn't as annoying back then.

I think half the problem with Smackdown nowadays is that the wwe treat it as a second rate show. Raw is better because you always know something unexpected could happen, if there's going to be a big return, or anything exciting, then they will do it on Raw. Even the Undertakers return had to be done on Raw, and he's always been a Smackdown guy, for aslong as I can remember.

WWE are probably more biased to Raw because it's live, and if something big or exciting was to happen on the Smackdown tapings, then alot of wrestling fans would already have heard it was going to happen, before the show is shown on the tv. So it wouldn't be much of a suprise.

Anyways I thought this weeks Smackdown wasn't a bad show, having just watched it. I'm not realy sure what they are doing with Daniel Bryan though, they seem to be mimicking CM Punk and his straight edge gimmick, with all this vegan rubbish. I also don't understand why he is feuding with Micheal Cole, if they are trying to get DB over as a heel. Afterall Micheal Cole, is arguably the most hated heel in wwe.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 11 Feb 2012, 3:13 am

Michael Cole puts me right off, I would love Vince McMahon to sit down with me during a RAW or SmackDown! and explain to me what the hell he is trying to achieve with Cole

Michael Cole is a jackass, obnoxious and rude are his best descriptions which from a heel character isn't the worst traits to have, however while he is now bigging up the heels he is still bagging Daniel Bryan who by all intents and purpose is definitely on the heel side, he then also bigs up anyone feuding with Bryan which means he supports the faces

I've watched Wrestling since 1989 and I've never been so dumbfounded by a commentator, it's stupid and pointless, it really spoils any enjoyment you might get from it when Cole starts his tirade, two weeks ago when Cole interviewed DB I was hoping for a bit of royal ass licking from Cole, a true heel trait but we got a birinng debate, this doesn't build heat, this builds derision and anyone who thinks that"s a good thing is mental, now if some nobody with no idea about Wrestling like me can get that why can't Vince or Hunter or Steph or anyone else who has the balls to get in Vince's ear

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 11 Feb 2012, 9:34 am

The thing is Michael Cole used to be quite good, he was alright as the nerdy face who just called it as it was, and then as the annoying heel as it seemed to work, but it's like he's just got far too big for his boots and his commentating isn't helping anybody.

The fact that the only commentator who appears to put people over is Booker T is pretty shocking. Apparently Michael Cole has become very arrogant backstage, and I wasn't surprised by that, as it really comes across on screen. He's clearly not getting shouted as much by Vince, and in his free reign he buries people for no gain for anybody.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 11 Feb 2012, 1:18 pm

If Smackdown diddnt have Booker on commentary then i 100% wouldnt watch the show. He makes me laugh everytime his latest this week on Smackdown. Cole or Josh asked him about Shaemus confidence since winning the rumble and booker replied with someone on the lines of i really think dis boy going to cash in at mania HE GO DO IT. Coles face after Laugh

Randy Orton. 2 punch ups with Kahli and Big show both faces. Orton heel turn ? With a match against a face Shameus at Mania.

Daniel Bryan is just getting worse and worse for me. No doubt his in ring skills are class but on the mic he is just so borrrrrrrrring.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Mon 13 Feb 2012, 12:43 pm

I am really enjoying Daniel Bryan at the moment. Previously I have really found him boring but right now I think he is hilarous. His entrance is funny with the "yes, yes. yes" Laugh I think he is doing a good job - it will be better when he is finally not lumbered with the Big Show anymore.

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 13 Feb 2012, 6:22 pm

Sara wrote:I am really enjoying Daniel Bryan at the moment. Previously I have really found him boring but right now I think he is hilarous. His entrance is funny with the "yes, yes. yes" Laugh I think he is doing a good job - it will be better when he is finally not lumbered with the Big Show anymore.

Couldnt agree more.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down