The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation February 21st 2012

+4
Engel Harlequin
Blade
Paul Mac 6CW
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation February 21st 2012 Empty 6CW Escalation February 21st 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:40 pm

Match 1
Cerberus/Visage vs Johnny Lawless/Zach Corchia

Match 2
Interfed Cup
Mike Hill vs The Dragon

*Killbane debuts

Match 3
Dopant Zero vs Dan Morris/Byron Williams

Match 4
*Stipulation match*
Colbert Pickwhiste vs Bart Winterforth-Featherstone

Match 5
Handicap match
Keith Leone/Perfect Jack vs Michael Sweetwater/Mr Kenty/Chris Guerra/Udo Berg

Match 6
GazzyD vs Jack Frost

Main Event
Lex Hart vs Jackson Black

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation February 21st 2012 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation February 21st 2012

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 14 Feb 2012, 8:23 pm

After Escalation Lex Hart leaves his dressing room and is walking down the corridor towards the arena exit. Lex is walking with a slight limp, clearly showing the effects of his gruelling match with Perfect Jack.

As Lex rounds a corner he is approached by Jack Reynolds and the backstage camera crew.

JR " Mr Hart, Mr Hart ...... Can we have a word before you leave?

Lex rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh as he stops and turns to face the camera
LH" A word really? Just one, are you sure? Not a sentence or a reply to a few questions that you want to pose? Just a word?

JR" Errrrr ummmmmmm??????"

Lex shakes his head
LH " Cretin, what's your name again?

JR" Jjjjjjjj Jack Mr Hart, Jack Reynolds

LH" Well JJjjjjjjj Jack Give me one reason why I shouldn't hand you your p45 right now and bring in my own Genesis reporting team?

JR " Errrrrrr sorry I don't know sorry"

LH " Wow, Are you here on some kind of care in the community scheme. Is this a joke?

(Lex looks round expecting Jeremy Beadle to jump out dressed as a traffic warden)

LH" Your being serious aren't you, this is what we pay you to do, wow, no wonder this place is in a hole. Let me guess Lierderman hired you?"

Jack nods

LH" Well I suppose next to him you look like a competent professional"

Jack smiles
JR" Thanks"

Lex closes his eyes and shakes his head
" That wasn't a compliment.
Lex sighs

Right come on enough of the pleasantries, I'm sick of all this inane chattering, ask your questions, I've got places to go and people to see. My time is money JACK!!!!!

JR" Urmmmm ok Lex"

Lex coughs

JR" Mr Hart. Your thoughts on Dicey returning tonight?"

Lex stares for a second , scratching his chin

LH" I think I said all I had to say about that out in the ring"

Jack looks confused
JR" But you didn't say anything???????"

Lex gives a knowing look to Jack and smiles

LH" I think we're done here"

JR " But........

Lex starts to walk away

LH" I said we're done!!!!!!!"

The camera follows Lex as he leaves out the exit before refocusing on a slightly confused Jack Reynolds

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 15 Feb 2012, 10:15 am

In the 6CW arena the crowd is returning to their seats as the lights suddenly go out completely before flickering green strobe lights begin to illuminate the stage. Smoke billows up and then a whole minute of green fireworks explode up into the air. The boos begin to seep out as "Be myself" blasts out and is accompanied by even more pyros as a shadow appears on the stage.

HE: What an entrance this is Jeff...only fitting of our world heavyweight champion...

JT: Yeah right... You’ve changed your tune…. Are you wearing a Genesis t shirt under your Primark suit?

HE: Errrrrrrr, …………..

JT: You’re unbelievable!!!!!

The smoke begins to clear and the booing gets louder as Lex Hart is stood on the stage, looking extremely confident. He is dressed in black and green trunks and the 6CW Title is strapped around his waist as he slowly makes his way down to the ring, smirking and bad mouthing all of the booing fans. As Lex climbs the steel steps he mimes wiping his feet and then unstraps the championship, as he enters the ring he walks purposefully to every corner, raising his belt into the air whilst continuing to trash talk the fans.

Lex is handed a microphone as he lifts it to speak the noise levels rise tenfold.

Lex starts to laugh

LH: Is it panto season already?

Crowd : Oh no it isn’t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex smiles

LH: Very good, I’m surprised how many of you luddites engaged your brain so quickly to come up with such a witty response

Touche’ - I applaud you

Lex mockingly starts a slow hand clap before he is drowned out by a you suck chant

LH: And we’re back. Stock response number two, tell the big bad man he sucks. Throw in a few 6CW chants and we’ve got a wrestling show!!!!!!!!!

The crowd boo and Lex slaps his forehead

LH: Sometimes I wonder why I bother. You clearly don’t deserve to have such a charismatic, talented, good looking man as your champion. Sometimes I think you would be better served having somebody at your own level out here.

Maybe one of the brothers dim, you can all communicate through grunts and moans and you’ll all go home happy

(The crowd boo)

OK maybe Perfect Jack

(The crowd cheer)

LH: Mr Monosyllabic

Lex puffs out his chest

LH: I’m perfect, we’re all perfect. I’m gonna put on the perfect match, in the perfect ring in front of the perfect fans. It’ll be perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex is clearly enjoying himself

LH: Or maybe Mr interesting himself Jackson Black

The crowd give a mixed reaction

LH: Oooooh not sure about that one. You want to forgive him but you’ve been burned before. Has he changed his ways or is it all a big game being played by Genesis.
Dam that Lex Hart and his meddling ways, we don’t know if we’re coming or going with all his devious plans. It’s like an episode of Criminal Minds, who’s the real bad guy. Is he right under your nose all along?

Well let me help you with this one, let’s review the evidence. We all know what has happened in the past. Jackson Black was the supposed ‘ leader ’of Genesis, hell bent on destroying 6CW from the inside out, but wait what’s this, who’s this masked man?

Lex points at himself and mouths ‘It was me’

But now I’m confused (Lex scratches his head), so Lex was the man behind it from the beginning, does that mean he played us all, he was the manipulative puppet master and Jackson was nothing more than a brainless puppet? A fool who could barely tie his own shoelaces, a man who was so stupid he really thought he ever had a chance of winning this (Lex pats the 6CW belt) an imbecile so void of any independent thought that he looks at Alex Walker like a lost puppy, tears in his eyes, why Alex why, you said I was your special little soldier, you said I was gonna be Champion, I was gonna get to wear the shiny belt. It’s not fair, you promised wah wah wah (Lex pretends to cry like a baby before composing himself)

Life isn’t fair Jackson!!!!!!!!!!

Is it fair that I was kicked out of 6WF????
Is it fair that I was run out of 6CW when I needed help????
Is it fair that I never won this belt when clearly I was the best that there had ever been and there ever will be?????

NO!!!!!!!! Jackson Life isn’t fair

So should you all feel sorry for Jackson Black??
Should you cheer him when he walks down to this ring????

Let me ask you this
Do you feel sorry when your watching the Paralympics, you can see there not really as good as normal people, so you cheer them on
The guy with no arms or legs frantically competing in the swimming, desperate to just keep his head above water
Do you cheer them????

The crowd look on confused, disgusted by Lex’s statement

Jackson Black is that swimmer
All he wants is to be here, after that anything is a bonus. I know he talks about winning World Titles but deep down he knows he’s here to make up the numbers, not as good as the real wrestlers, but at least he get’s the chance to compete

So yes you should cheer for Jackson, you all get behind him, after all he’s just like each and every one of you

Just below average
The dregs of society
Making up the numbers

Just happy to be here, happy to be alive!!!!

The crowd is booing ferociously as Lex stands back enjoying the reaction , a huge smile on his face when suddenly the big screen sparks into life, Lex looks confused

The scene cuts into an unknown area, a conversation can be heard muffled by a door in between it and the camera. We then see Jack Reynolds walk into shot and he begins to speak.

JR: “Good evening 6CW fans, I am coming to you from a local Glasgow Health Clinic and I am seeking to speak with Jackson Black and hopefully get his reaction to the savage beating that he received this past week on Escalation.”

The crowd cheer as Lex looks on

Reynolds then signals to the camera man to follow as he enters into the room. The nurse instantly stands up and tells the guys to leave but Jackson tells her to cool it and let the guys stay. The young reporter can be seen smiling at the response and takes a seat across from Black. Jackson has several cuts on his face and his ribs are taped up showing the effects of the beating he took.

JB: “Woah, I never told you to get comfortable Jackie boy. I know why you are here so I am going to try and get straight to the point so my injuries can be seen to a little further. Now get on with it..”

Reynolds goes to speak but is cut off with Jackson.

JB: “I bet Genesis are all sat in some hotel room, laughing at what they believe to be the first victory against any up rise to their new regime.

(Jackson laughs)

Well, do I have news for them. Guess who is still standing? Guess who is ready to take another ass kicking if necessary? Me! The guy you thought would just take Lex strolling in as champ like a good little boy, like nothing was wrong with the situation. Well again, you guys were wrong. I’m not going to stand back and watch you bask in the glory that I earned! I am not going to watch you prance around this company like you are the god dam bee’s knees because the truth is, you just aren’t that. You might have the 6CW World Title and you might have 50% of this company but what you don’t have is grit and determination. You don’t have the fire that is in my belly.

If you think that your ‘message’ concerns me or that beating was just a hint what was to come then you have the wrong guy if you are looking for someone to make a scapegoat of what happens when you mess with ‘the boss.’ The little stunt you pulled on Monday night has done nothing more than pi$$ed me off further.

I now know how it feels to be on the end of an attack by a pack of savages, a group of guys that hold no remorse for nothing but their selves. It has made me open my eyes to just how big a virus Genesis are in this company. I now see how you really are choking the life out of anything or anyone who challenges your authority and I am not going to stand by and watch it happen.

I am going to use my last breath if I have to but I will see the end of Genesis. They can throw as many of their beatings or threats at me but they will never keep me down. I will keep coming back, and I will do so until they cease to exist. Not only that but I will prove to Lex Hart that I am the better wrestler, that he will be the one living in my shadow.”

JR: “Talking about Lex, you have been place in the main event of this week’s Escalation against the very man. Are you looking forward to getting a match with him and maybe getting some revenge?”

Black smiles to himself a little.

JB: “Do you really think this will be a match? I can see it already, Lex and I will maybe slug it for all of 10 minutes before Walker and his dogs will come out and give me my ass kicking of the week. I know the way they think and the way they act. I was one of them for nearly 10 months and I don’t think they realise I’ll know their next step before they do. All I am saying is that I might get a little revenge on Monday but I am not expecting for it to go smoothly. Walker has to protect his baby boy and prize asset so he needs to keep him well away from me. I am cool with that though, I am more than happy to wait my time. But just think about this Lex, because I know you are watching, you have an entire roster baying for your blood but none more hungry than me. I’ll be waiting, Lex, watching your every move and when you show one hint of weakness or you let your guard I’ll make sure you suffer.”

Black motions Reynolds away before the camera cuts off.

The screen fades to black and Lex is fuming in the ring he kicks the ropes

LH: Who authorised that, who decided that I could be interrupted?

You can’t do this??
Do you know who I am ??
Do you know what I can do??

Lex slams down the microphone and marches up the ramp

HE: Jackson Black maybe getting under Lex’s skin a little more than we thought

JT: I for one can’t wait for Escalation

HE: I agree there Jeff , make sure you don’t miss it. It’s gonna be one hell of a ride!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Feb 2012, 11:38 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area and starts walking down the corridors. The camera finally comes to a locker room with a lop-sided nameplate and some blood smeared across the door. The nameplate reads “Keith Leone”, and the camera then goes inside the room, to reveal Keith Leone sitting on a bench, holding his bandaged head in his hands. Leone sits silently for a minute, before he begins to talk.

Leone: It wasn’t supposed to end like that.

Leone slowly raises his head and stares into blank space before he begins to talk again.

Leone: Liederman wanted to wait, bide his time before he revealed Lex as the mystery backer, but unfortunately time ran out. Genesis took out Liederman, they took the World Title and they have tried their best to take out any competition they may get. So congratulations Lex, Walker, Genesis; you’ve managed to win the battle. But that’s your main problem, it’s only a battle you’ve won, the war is far from over. Now Jackson Black has finally seen the light and seen you for the real scum that you are, he’s much more willing to take the Genesis regime down. That might not frighten you now, as we’ve seen that you do have a good numbers gain on most occasions, but let’s say one day Lex doesn’t have the rest of the “entourage” with him, what happens then? I’m sure as hell not going to say no to the chance of beating the hell out of him and I know now that Jackson is in the same boat. Then you have the rest of the men who’ve stood up to Genesis after the past few months because they’re some of the few people on the roster who actually have a backbone and want to fight against the “plan”, this dictatorship that Alex Walker has built up. Dan Morris, Byron Williams, Gazzy D, Perfect Jack; what happens when those four finally get into a real fight with Genesis huh? This war is about to get much more violent for you Alex, as with all you have gained having Lex as the World Champ, you have still lost a great chunk of power with Jackson, the other guy who could win the World Title. Now everyone knows the great secret Alex, it’s only a matter of time before the great fall of Genesis. Whether it be next week, the next PPV, or beyond, sooner rather than later the walls will come crashing down around you, and then there will be no-one to protect you from the “rebels” who are lining up to kick your ass.

However, I see that the game is now try to keep me out of the way so that Lex doesn’t have to face me man to man, so you are going send me and Perfect Jack off to the goons. Sweetwater, Kenty, Berg and Guerra, I mean where to start, how about we go with the successful ones. Now Kenty and Sweetwater can at least say they have some gold, the tag titles, and heck, Sweetwater has even been a TV Champion before, which just makes it all the more obvious that neither man has brain cell to share with the other. Just think what the two of you could be doing if you weren’t acting as the hired help for Lex. You could probably be challenging him for that gold like Jackson if you had the balls to go at it on your own, but instead you like to stay in the nest as at least then you are protected from the big scary Alex Walker and his nasty gang who steal people’s pocket money. You two could be so much more and yet the way you are going you’ll just be more of those guys who are wheeled out for some so called “legends” battle royal in ten years time, with the likes of Shinobi Blackbeard and Marty Jarosik. Then we move onto the new monster of Genesis, Udo Berg. Hmm, what happened to Internecio again? Oh that’s right, I kicked him off the top of a steel cage; I wonder what I’ll do to you Udo. You might be big, and you have sure as hell given me some beatings since you have arrived here, but now you have to face me man to man for the first time. Now you get the guy who is on a mission to drive the final nail into the Genesis coffin and nothing is going to stop me now. If you want to keep me down for the count Udo, you’re going to have to stop my heart. If you give me one chance to take you down Udo, I’ll take it, and although PJ has already made you tap out, I’ll break your jaw if I get the slightest chance. Then onto the final vulture trying to pick the bones, Chris Guerra. Now he is the young upstart in this match, the guy with something to prove, but unfortunately he has chosen the wrong time to do so. Chris, I remember the moonsault you gave me at Escalation, I’ve seen your cute little Q and A session where you act like a tough guy, but in reality I just had to laugh at that all. I laughed because you’ve so far been given the easy run in Genesis, and they’ve now turned you into the cannon fodder for me and PJ. At Escalation I’m going to teach you some respect, and once I’ve done that, maybe you’ll see Genesis for what it really is as well.

So Alex, while you’re not hiding under the desk from a certain deranged clown, just remember that I’m still here, and as long as I’m still breathing, you have a major problem on your hands.

Keith Leone looks at the camera and smirks as it stays looking at him, before slowly backing out of the room and then fading to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 16 Feb 2012, 10:21 am

There's a buzz in the arena as the fans are looking forward to this weeks addition of Escalation when all of a sudden the arena lights turn off and it all goes dark and then pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage and then Jdop hits and there's a mixed reaction from 6CW crowd as Dragon comes bouncing out from behind the curtain and holding his freshers ball brief case but there's no sign of Foo Poo.

Dragon then bounces down the isle and tags fans on either side of the ramp and then climbs into the ring and then on to the top turn buckle holding his freshers contract high in the air and pose for the fans.

JT: This is a first, Were's Foo Poo, He all ways comes out with the Dragon.

HL: I have no idea Jeff, This should be very interesting hearing Dragon speak for the first time, Here on 6cw.

Dragon climbs down from the turn buckle and then grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and waits for his music to finish and for the crowd to settle down.

Dragon: It is very good to be here at 6cw, I all ways like to come back to this place and see all you great fans of 6cw.

The fans gives a decent reception for Dragon.

Dragon: You may be wondering were my brother Foo Poo is, Well he is at home as he is not feeling very well so I have given him the week off to recover but he did give me a message to pass on to you great fans and that was that he is going to watch my match and will be cheering me on at home at he wish's all the great fans in 6cw all the very best of luck and he hopes to be with you very soon.

The crowd gives out a huge roar of approval towards the Dragon and he bows back in respect for the crowd.

Dragon: Now tonight we have a match with two very good fighters and they are Mike Hill the brand new Free weight champion and then Me the freshers ball contract holder The Dragon.

The crowd go crazy.

Dragon: Now after last week when Yarmouth Blade had his match with The Shadow he tried to finish the Shadow's career that is until the great Mike Hill came to the rescue and stop MR Angry Blade man in his tracks and all so managed to hit Dad with a sentom bomb as well.

The crowd gives of a huge cheer for Dragon.

Dragon: Now Mr Hill you are a very good fighter so I will have be at my very best to win and you never know if I do win I may cash in my fresher's ball contract on you and win the title as well as get some points for the Interfed cup for 6wf.

The crowd start to boo Dragon.

Dragon: I'm sorry if I make you angry but you have to understand I want to win gold and want to entertain you doing it so please for give me if I seem to take anger out on Mr Hill I do like him very much and hope we can be very good friends and we shall see who is best fighter at the end of night.

The crowd start to cheer again for Dragon.

Dragon: So Mr Hill, Have you still got what it takes to over come the Dragon, Do you think you can defeat the Dragon, How long will you hold on to your Free weight title?

All these questions may or may not be answered when we face each other later on tonight my friend.

The crowd cheer as jdrop hits and Dragon climbs on top of the turn buckle to pose for the fans holding his brief case high in the air.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 16 Feb 2012, 11:31 am

The show comes back from commercials and we arrive in a hospital reception. A young man is stood speaking to a nurse. The young man is carrying a parcel and is obviously a courier.

Courier: Package for Mr Liederman...

Nurse: Okay I will take it right through thanks.

The nurse takes the package and walks to a private ward. In the ward a weak figure lays there with tubes all over him

Nurse: Mr Liederman...I have a package for you.

Liederman:ugh...bring it over here and leave me please..(weakly).

The Nurse walks over and hands over the parcel before leaving the room. Liederman opens the package and laughs weakly. As he lifts up the contents of the parcel, we see a valentines card and a tape player. Liederman opens the card and see's a tape sellotaped to the inside of the card. Liederman puts the tape into the player and presses play. It whirs into action

???: HeHeHe...you knew it was coming John...Happy Valentines Day...HeHeHe...another day goes by another day Genesis win, you know what you have to do John...we worked well together, you and I...if only Jacky boy hadn't been your favourite we could have reached dizzy heights...

JL: Damn clown...

???: John I know what your thinking...but just imagine...the one that could quite easily have brought 6CW to its knee's...its saviour...you cannot beat Genesis unless you embrace the laughter...the pain...the hate...Gazzyd...he proved a worthy investment of your time and money bringing back...not...I WILL give you Alex walker and Lex Hart on a plate but you know what you have to do John...HeHeHe...CHAOS will settle the rough waters John you and I both know it...HEHEH...(The tape screeches to a halt).

John presses the panic button to contact a nurse who comes rushing in almost immediatly

JL: Get me a phone...I need to make a phone call.

The scene changes and we are outside the hospital. The courier is just leaving the hospital. He slowly peels off a face mask and wig and the camera zooms in on his face. As it becomes clearer, familiar greasy green hair and worn away facepaint can be seen. Engel Harlequin smiles a sinister smile as he climbs into a waiting van with circus of horrors written across the side. The scene fades and goes back to an arena that is part shocked part cheering

HE: Oh my god...its been hinted for weeks...but thats Engel Harlequin!!!Oh my god!

JT: And it looks like he is working for Liederman.

HE: He will have some plan going on.

JT:But we have seen Liederman can control Engel, we will see what happens over the coming weeks.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:01 pm

The arena lights are lowered as the tron sparks into life. A video package begins with the image of snow topped mountain range, an eerie wind blows. Various angles and shots of the mountain are shown as the wind gets louder and louder.

Suddenly the wind stops and the silence is deafening.... a rumbling starts. A shot from lower on the mountain shows an avalanche roaring towards us in slow motion.

The voices of HL and JT can be heard.

HL: The man mountain....
JT: The giant...
HL: ...Oh my, he almost broke him in half!
JT: ...How do you defend against such a powerful man!?

The avalanche slows down to a stop as a growl can be heard which turns into a roar as the footage of the avalanche plays at normal speed and rushes towards the camera covering it, as it completely covers the screen 'Sonne' explodes out and footage of Udo Berg can be seen choke slamming various wrestlers and throwing people from the ring into the announcers desk.

JT: Udo Berg has completely destroyed everyone in the ring! There is no one that an stop him now....

Udo: Meine name iss Udo Berg....

Udo is shown in mountain shack, the only light from a few candles.

Udo: ...I come from Zwiesel in Germany...... I have been in 6CW since November 15th 2011, unt NO ONE! hass made a bigger impact than me...

He walks to fireplace and lights a few more candles, filling the room with an orange glow.

I vass quickly recruited to Genesis by Mr Valker.... he knew if I vass not with them....I vass against them, unt no one vants me ass an enemy...

The giant walks to the window and looks outside.

Udo: There iss many who vould like to face me, to test their strength against mine. But they vould quickly see the futility off their actions.
That is not to say I haff not tasted defeat...

Footage of Perfect Jack forcing Udo to tap is shown.

Udo:...But as ever in meine life, those who vould claim a victory over me, vould haff to resort to cowardice...cowardice like dat shown by Mr Perfect. An unfit name for such a coward.

Udo presses play on a DVD player, footage of Keith Leone matches play as Udo's eyes are transfixed on the screen.

Udo: Mr Leone, you have taken it upon yourself to proclaim that you are my equal or haha or infact my superior, but I haff seen nothing to suggest you vill match me for strength. Be varned Mr Leone, I haff strengthened meine knees, unt meine arms, I vill not fall for such cowardly tactics as the ones that Mr Perfect used...

...You say to stop you, I must stop your heart? haha Well Mr Leone, nothing vould giff me more pleasure, If I get the chance.....I vill end you.

His eyes widen as he stares at the television screen, he pauses the DVD on an image of Keith Leone celebrating a win as the camera cuts to an image from outside the shack as Udo lets out another mighty roar which echoes around the mountains as the picture fades to black and the words UDO BERG are left on the screen.

The show goes to a commercial break.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 17 Feb 2012, 7:16 pm

Jeff Thaddeus is stood backstage, he notices Colbert Pickwhistle burst in through the back door...

CP: You there?! Young man? Come hither and help would you....

Thaddeus walks over to help Colbert with his bags but jumps back when Colbert's dogs begin barking at him...

CP: MAX! BYGRAVES! Settle down at once! Now, you there, take this bag....

Colbert hands Thaddeus the bag as he steps inside the door...

CP: Ah, much better. Now, tell me your name dear boy?

JT: Thaddeus. Jeff Thaddeus.

CP: Thaddeus eh?! Sounds Norwegian, mother a Viking was she?

JT: Errrmmm, no?!

CP: Ah, shame. Delightful people. Still, I'm Colbert Pickwhistle, delighted to meet you. It's been a while since I've had a chance to converse with someone. Jackson seems to be avoiding me, although hardly surprising after that revelation, had me flabbergasted, fancy masquerading like that, duping everyone....

JT: I'm not sure what you're getting at?!

CP: Jackson........ He's Lex Hart!!! Didn't you see it!? All those moments we shared, gone. Tainted. And now look at him. All pompous and arrogance personified. The Jackson I knew wasn't like that, oh no. He was, young, virile, full of charm and an impotent aura around him...

JT: What?!

CP: Oh.........Gosh. Erm, important. Damn my verbal dyslexia!

JT: You realise Jackson and Lex aren't the same person?

CP: Lies!! Subterfuge!! Are you questioning my integrity? Questioning the eyes of a famous marksman, Thaddeus?! I saw it myself!

Colbert grabs Thaddeus, pinning him to the wall...

JT; Mr Pickwhistle, please. Jackson was screwed. Genesis were behind it!?

Colbert loosens his grip, a puzzled expression rolls across his face....

CP: Genesis?!

JT: Yes!

CP: What have they got to with this?! Collins or Gabriel?

JT: What?

Colbert slams Thaddeus into the wall again....

CP: Genesis man?! They've reformed!!! Peter Gabriel or Phil Collins? What's their motive? Why wrestling?! What of Hackett?

Thaddeus pushes Colbert off....

JT: Not the band!! The group with Walker behind them?!

Colbert's grabs him again...

CP: Walker!! That Irish bas****, what's he doing!? This isn't catchphrase....This is too much to take in! I need to speak with Jackson. Thaddeus, send a telegram, tell him to meet me in my locked room.....

JT: Not Roy Walker, Alex Walker!!!

CP: Who?!

JT: The general manager!!! God man do you know anything about this company?!

Thaddeus pushes Pickwhistle back....

CP: Well.... I......

JT: Alex Walker, run the faction Genesis, Lex Hart was the mystery man, they screwed Jackson out of the title at Redemption!!! 

CP: So Genesis haven't reformed?

JT: NO!!!!

CP: And Roy Walker?!

JT: He's not involved either you idiot!!

Colbert looks relieved as he steps back...

CP: Well everything's settled then. Must dash, long trip you see, tally ho my Viking friend....

Colbert walks off with the dogs as Thaddeus hands there in disbelief still holding Colbert's bag.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 18 Feb 2012, 1:34 pm

DOPANT ZERO RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As Dan Morris enters the 6CW Arena he comes across both Tskukasa and Kenzaki of Dopant Zero they stare down at Byron Williams and smirk...Byron looks suspicious as Kenzaki speaks..)

Kenzaki- Whoa Whoa don't be alarm I mean we aren't the best type of people you would wan to get along with but we see your trying to make a name for yourself in this company and myself and Tsukasa acknowledge that!

(Kenzaki smirks as Byron looks on)

Kenzaki- In what you witness from the past couple of months as we stop and dominate this tag team division we're just like you guys we just want a opportunity in the business while alot of other teams where getting breast feed with championship oppertunities.

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- Now I now trying to give you bad advice or anything but I want you to take this as a advantage

(Kenzaki smirks)

Kenzaki- You see Byron me and Tsukasa faces you and your friend Dan Morris where ever he appears to be but I just wanted to say that you don't have to show up for your match this upcoming Monday. I mean myself and Tsukasa refuse to see you go out there like last week with Byron Williams and embarasses yourselfs...

(Tsukasa smirks as he steps and stares down at Byron)

Tsukasa- Yeah we don't want you or your buddy to get hurt because all we care about is our Undisputed tag Team Oppertunities...Now we expect you guys to not show up so we can be a step closer to what we want..

(Byron walks past both members of Dopant Zero in disrespect as Kenzaki walks up to him and Tsukasa corners him.)

Tsukasa- Now I know we don't know each other but one thing I LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE ELSE INCLUDING THE WRESTLERS BACKSTAGE KNOW THAT I DON'T LIKE TO BE ANNOYED!

(Kenzaki calms Tsukasa)

Kenzaki- Listen what we trying to explain that we don't want to embarasses you guys like last week because we're on our mission for gold and Japanese Opportunity! Don't take this the wrong way we feel that you and Dan Morris are the punching bags of this company..

(Tsukasa smirks)

Kenzaki- We just want you guys to know what ever happens Monday the outcome will be Dopant Zero because we're the team that everyone wants to like and beat! Two Japanese Guys? Trying to obtain undisputed tag team gold.. That says alot..

(Kenzaki steps back as Tsukasa speaks)

Tsukasa- We advice you don't to show up or one of you idiots will be in the hospital sharing the same hospital bed!

Kenzaki- AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

(Kenzaki and Tsukasa walks off as Byron looks annoyed)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 11:37 pm

Zach Corchias doctor is sitting in his office, watching a video of him from last week, attacking Visage, running to the ring and beating down on him before smashing his head repeatedly against the announcers desk and the steel steps

Doc: That kid has what it takes, I know he will try his hardest to take that freak out....

The video shows Corchia throwing Visage against the ringside barrier and smash a chair across his spine with a wild look in his eyes...

The Doctor sighs and pulls his drawer open, takes out a bottle of whisky, there's a note on it reading

'To my amazing husband, Happy Valentines Day x'

The Video shows Security pulling the two apart as Visage seesis opportunity before hitting a low blow on Zach and back up the ramp sssmilingat Corchia who is doubled over in agony in the ring, Visage has a ggenuinesmile on his face before disappearing behind the curtain...

Corchias doctor looks over his shoulder at the skeleton hanging on a stand behind him and leans up to pat it on the ribcage...

Doc:I just cant help but feel I may be left to pick up the pieces, just like...

He goes to pour a glass of wishy out before changing his mind and taking a big gulp out of the bottle, he looks at a picture on his desk, showing him, a woman and a young boy. The lights flicker slightly.

The video changes scene, now showing Walker and Corchia backstage last week... showing the conversation between the two as the doctor takes another gulp of whisky and leans back in his chair...

Doc: I miss you every day my brave boy... why didn't you just listen to me....

Suddenly the lights start to flicker more and more as the and panics and takes a few more gulps of the whisky before throwing it across the room and it lands with a thud in a dark corner.

As he pears into the corner, looking intently, squinting to make something out of the darkness before him, a skeletal hand brushes the back of his head and he leans forward with a start looking back and seeing the skeleton behind him smiling to himself he stands up and walks over to pick up the bottle...

Doc: I knew I was seeing things...

He leans down and the bottle's not there, it's gone. He looks around breathing heavily and sweating profusely...

Doc: Son.. is that you? I'm sorry, I really am... I should have stopped you from going away, I should have, I should.....

He slumps over to an examination bed and collapses onto it, sitting hunched over and looking at the pictures on his desk he starts to mutter to himself about being sorry and that it's all going to happen again, we see piles of tapes all marked with recent dates and the names 'Corchia' and 'Visage' on them. Suddenly a quiet, soft, broken voice can be heard...

???: You’re not sorry......

Doc: I am... Son I'm so sorry...

???: You let me go too far...

The doctor sits up a little straighter and seems to listen closely as if remembering something, he's panting and holding his chest as if struggling to breathe...

Doc: But how? I couldn’t have known.... I didn’t know.. I’m sorry......

The voice begins to laugh slowly as the doctor looks around and spots something off camera, he starts to panic and looks to be in agony as he struggles to catch his breath

???: Dad?

Doc: Your not him.... I know who you are..... you monster!!

He grabs at his collar and rips off his tie...

???: Your right, I’m not.......

The lights flicker as the doctors face turns paler and paler and tears trickle from his eyes....

???: I'm not your son.... and neither is he......

The TV screens all over the room turn on and show an image of Zach Corchia...

???: Though their fates are linked, they will both perish, despite your warnings, you're not strong enough to help anyone, not even yourself.... it would be so easy....

The camera pans around to see what the doctor was looking at, the skeleton standing behind the desk, the doctor looks down to the floor as the voice continues

???: It would be so easy to take someone like you out, to attack you now while your so... weak....

the doctor walks over to the desk and leans on it looking, at the skeleton with a tearful face, he's almost sobbing...

Doc: Just tell me where you are!!

A set of eyes open inside the skull of the skeleton as a staff slams down on the ground and the doctor starts to step backwards, he grabs at his chest and chokes on his own breath as he slips on a puddle of spilled whisky, as he lays on the cold hard ground he looks up and sees the apparently lifeless skeleton come to life.

???: You see Doctor, I a the messenger, here to tell you, you've already killed one young man, and your on the verge of killing another... can you handle that?

As he talks the skeleton walks, it becomes clear that what appeared to be a model skeleton was actually just the front layer of an elaborate body suit, a mask made from a real human skull topping it all. As the figure moves, it becomes clear who it is as parts of the skeletal costume drop away, Visages scared torso is clear as his sick smile gleams through to mouth of the mask and the doctors eyes begin to roll back in his head as he takes a gasping breath. Visage stands over a now lifeless body and laughs to himself...

Visage: I guess you cant handle it....

He kicks him out of the way before walking over to the tapes on a shelf and taking one off. He places it into the player and sits down, the tape begins to play and shows the horrors that Visage had Put Zach Corchia through...

The camera begins to fade as Visage stretches out, using the doctors dead body as a foot rest....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down