The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 21st February 2012

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 21st February 2012 Empty 6CW Escalation Results 21st February 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:28

*The credits come to an end and the show goes live on air inside the sold-out Braehead Arena in Glasgow.Multiple processions of green and black pyros burst up into the air and "I want it all" blasts out of the speaker system, the cameras pan around the arena.

JT:Welcome one and all to another edition of tuesday night Escalation,live on ESPN and ladies and gentlemen we have got an epic show lined up for you here this evening.I am here alongside my broadcast colleague,Henry Lloyd,and Henry how good is this show going to be tonight?

HE:Looking at it on paper Jeff I would say we are in for one hell of a ride...we're gonna see Lawless and Cerberus clashing,Visage and Corchia's feud is going to get even more sadistic.....Leone & Perfect Jack facing the ultimate test in a 4 on 2 handicap match against Genesis.....and the main event....what a main event...

*The screen cuts to a montage showing Lex Hart & Jackson Black standing next to one another as the crowd cheer

JT:That is our main event....6CW World Champion,Lex Hart will go one on one with Jackson Black....the man that Genesis beat to a bloody pulp last week...

HE:No way Black is going to be 100%.....or Leone for that matter,they both got annihilated by Genesis last week...

JT:Yes they did,but they are tough and I know they will be here to fight tonight....whether they get the better of Genesis or not remains to be see...

The crowd wait on and then there is a mixed reaction as "Watch me shine " plays out and Jackson Black strides onto the stage.He still looks a little banged up but much better than last week as he makes his way down to the ring and he quickly climbs in.There is still alot of caution from the crowd as Black takes a microphone from the ring announcer.

JT:Looks like Jackson Black has something to say to begin our broadcast..

HE:Only because he knows Genesis haven't arrived yet...otherwise he wouldnt be out here...

JT:Please,Black isn't afraid of Genesis.....

HE:Well then he is a fool...because he should be..

Black:I don't expect anyone to be sympathetic in the slightest....in fact I'd rather you weren't,because I don't need pity.Me and all of you have never seen eye to eye so there is no point in changing that now,just because i've broken all ties with Genesis...

I'm still as full of myself as I have always been...I still believe I am the best all-round athlete in the world today....and I believe I am the rightful 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...

*Mixed reaction

Black:Which is what brings me out here....because for the past week i've been laid up,i've made countless visits to the hospital because of what happened last tuesday night.....my former "friends" turned on me and left me needing several stitches and alot of bandages....

Now I knew when I came out here last week that that was exactly what was going to happen but did it stop me?...Hell no,because I had a point to prove....I had to show them how cowardly I have been in the last twelve months,always hiding behind the banner of "Genesis" and hunting in a pack....when in reality that is not who I am,I have never been that person..

If i'm going to take an a55 kicking then i'll take an a55 kicking because i'm not afraid of a challenge.....i'm not afraid of anyone and that's why I did what I did last week.I know Genesis can beat me down,they can beat me down every day of the damn week but the fact is....they will never keep me down.I'll rise up,i'll come back and I know that whether it's today....tomorrow....next week...a month from now or even a year from now....I am going to get even with each and everyone one of them...I am going to make them suffer,and I will hurt them like they hurt me.

At first I felt wounded that Alex Walker had turned his back on me....but now I have seen the light,seen how much of a fool I was.And that drives me even more...drives me to the point where I know that I am going to tear each member of Genesis apart.....one by one they will fall.....and their downfall will pave my path to the one thing that matters to me.....the 6CW World Championship!

*Black looks around and then unstraps the 6CW International Title from his waist

Black:At one point I was content with this....content to proclaim myself the only ever 6CW International Champion.....but now I know it's not enough.....this championship is just a stepping stone to my real destiny.....to the ultimate prize.Since day one in this company I have known,deep down inside,that one day I would be declared the world heavyweight champion...I didn't know when and I didn't know how....but now I do...

Because I know that aslong as Genesis is fully formed....aslong as they are wreaking havoc and causing mayhem....my goal will never become a reality.....their numbers are too great and my chances of becoming world champion are practically non-existant....they would not allow it to happen...

But with each day that passes I find myself craving the power of the championship even more....being so close to it on so many occassions has infested deep within my soul and I will not rest until I have it.....I want it more than anything.....and in order to get it,Genesis must be no more...

*Crowd cheer

Black:So from the point forward.....for as long as it takes....I will not stop....I will not rest until Genesis is broken and buried beneath the ground....until their ashes are laid to rest there will be no ounce of give in my body.....this is my fight,a fight I should of seen coming a long time ago......and it's down to me to finish it....any way I can....

HE:Wait a minute..

*Black turns to the stage and the crowd pop as "Limowreck" blasts out of the speakers.Keith Leone slowly makes his way onto the stage and lowers his head with a focused look on his face.He begins to stride down towards the ring.

JT:I don't think Jackson Black was expecting an interruption...

HE:And if he was,I don't think it was Leone he was expecting...

Leone walks around the side of the ring and then climbs up onto the steel steps and through the ropes.He looks around at the cheering masses and nods his head before looking at Jackson Black with a knowing look on his face.Mike Bird hands Leone a second microphone as the crowd chant "Keith Le-on-e".

Leone:You know Jackson I was just waiting their in the wings as you made your little speech....you know reading from the little cards they gave you before you came on air...

*Black just raises his eyebrows and dismisses Leone with a shake of the head

Leone:Oh so you write your own stuff?....I thought it was just me,you know seeing as though i'm probably the only one in the back that isn't illiterate...

Black:Is there a point to all this?....Or are you just our here to make your stupid little "insider" jokes that has half the audience eating out of your hand and the rest scratching their heads like brainless apes....

Leone:Oh no there is a point Jackson....I don't think the 6CW universe appreciate you calling them "brainless apes" but you know,each to their own.....the reason I am out here Jackson is because I listened to you doing the whole macho thing,vowing to fight Genesis until the bitter end,pretty much copying everything I have said for the past five months.....but I couldnt help but think there was one thing missing...

*Black just stares at Leone,who grins

Leone:Ok then...i'll break it down into little pieces so you can understand......you were a part of Genesis.....I came out here every week and told all these people about a "conspiracy" deep within that was rotting the core of this company.....you being oh so smart told me that I was an idiot and a liar....you told me I was mistaken but Alex Walker told you everything...

*Black's face reddens slightly

Leone:You see where i'm going with this big boy?....Not only are you basically jumping on the bandwagon of everything i've been doing for months....but you also owe me one big fat apology for ever doubting that I speak the truth....

*Crowd cheer

JT:He's got a point there...

Leone:You know i've said it all along Jackson...I don't come out here to lead a song and dance...I come out here,microphone in hand and I talk the truth because I have the balls to do that....I don't care for repercussions and I don't much care for being told what to do....I said there was a "conspiracy" and you chose to ignore it....your own ignorance and down right arrogance is the sole reason you are in the predicament you are in right now...

Black:Hold on just a minute Leone.....you want me to say sorry to you,is that what this is all about?......I know I was stupid,I know I got myself into this mess....which is the reason why,if you were listening properly,I said this is "my fight"....I don't want help,I don't need help and to be honest even if I did I wouldnt deserve it...Genesis is my problem,and it's a problem I am going to solve by myself......

And you can sit up there on your high horse but it wasn't six months ago that you were torturing Dicey Reilly's family....do the 6CW universe remember that when their buying your merchandise?...Or do they just choose to forget because your the "cool guy" now...

Leone:I am pretty cool...

*The crowd cheer,but there are a few murmurs of discontent at the mention of Leone's actions against Dicey Reilly

Leone:But the fact is,I know what I did to Dicey Reilly may have been perceived as "wrong" and some people will never forgive me for it....but I won't apologise,and I don't regret it...my feud with Dicey Reilly was not only the feud of 2011 here in 6CW but it also made me into a global superstar.....I did what I had to do and I would do it all over again given the chance.....the difference between me and you is....I make decisions for myself,you've just followed like a little sheep,doing Walker's dirty work whenever he clicks his fingers.....

Black:Well those days are long over.....now Walker and the rest of Genesis are very much on my radar....

Leone:What is all this "my" business...incase you hadn't noticed,i've been fighting this war a whole lot longer than you....there are guys in the back that have been fighting against Genesis for months....and all of a sudden it's about you?....I don't think so Jackson,I think you need to have a word with yourself and join the back of the queue....a queue that starts with me.....Genesis have been on my radar since the beginning and if anyone is finishing them off it's going to be this man stood before you right now..

*Crowd pop

Leone:I understand your feeling aggrieved....you've been replaced....your like a second-hand christmas present....but I don't really care.I don't care about how many a55 kickings your going to take....and I don't care what your agenda is....

Genesis' fate lies in my hands and it always has done....I will be the one that brings them crashing down to earth...

Black:And a mighty fine job you've done of it so far.....your the guy that for months has been telling anyone who will listen that your going to bring Genesis to it's knees....your going to disband Genesis....but what have you done?....where have you actually made progress?...In case you hadn't noticed,Genesis is getting stronger....they are dominating more now then they ever have done before...

Maybe you have a fight with them....but so do I....and i'm not just going to stop because you tell me to...who the hell do you think you are?.......you wanna go up against Genesis then be my guest....but don't even begin to think about getting in my way because i'll be there too...right on the frontline,seeing this is out to the bitter end...

*Leone and Black go nose to nose for a few seconds and then Leone smirks

Leone:If that's the way you want it than fine....I can live with that...an extra pair of hands on deck can't hurt....

*Amazingly Leone offers his hand out.The crowd look on stunned as Jackson Black seems bemused...

HE:Is this really happening?

JT:I think Leone is offering a temporary alliance?

*There is a big pop from the crowd as Black extends his hand aswell and they shake.Leone then drags Black right into him.

Leone:But know this....if you so much as get in my way of what I want to acheive.....or if I even suspect that your still working for Genesis.....I promise you i'll kick your teeth so far down your throat that you'll be eating through your a55hole...

*The crowd cheer as Leone pushes Black backwards and "Limowreck" blasts out of the speakers.Leone puts his hood back up and steps through the ropes before making his way up the rampway.Jackson Black shoulders the International Title and watches him go.

JT:Well there you have it folks....what a start to Escalation.....a "truce" has been called for the time being....Keith Leone,Jackson Black are on the same page.....the "Rebel" forces may have just got a little stronger...the "Rebel" forces may have just placed the biggest weapon in their arsenal yet....my god this war just got even more interesting...

HE:I wonder how Genesis are gonna react to this...

JT:Well it's my understanding that when we come back off the commercial break,Jack Reynolds will be standing by waiting for Genesis to arrive....don't go anywhere folks...

*The show goes to commercials as Leone looks back at Black and then heads into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 21st February 2012 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 21st February 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:36

*The show comes back off the commercials and Jack Reynolds is waiting in the parking lot as two black limosuines pull up.Alex Walker,Lex Hart,Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty climb out of the first one.Udo Berg,Chris Guerra and Jack Frost getting out of the second.Hart,Walker and Guerra are dressed in suits,the rest are all dressed in shirts and trousers.The crowd in the arena can be heard booing as Reynolds moves in to speak with Alex Walker and Lex Hart.

Reynolds:Excuse me Mr Walker....I was wondering if I can grab a quick word?

Walker:Speak away Jack....this is another great night for Genesis and I am feeling extremely charitable....so ask your questions?

Reynolds:Well just moments ago Jackson Black and Keith Leone were out in the ring...

Walker:Did they beat each other unconscious?

Reynolds:No..

Walker:Shame...

Reynolds:But what did happen shocked the 6CW universe.....they seemed to form an alliance...

*Walker raises his eyebrows and looks at Lex Hart,who smiles.

Lex:Ah well it's been fun Alex but maybe it's time to call it a day.....obviously with Leone and Jackson pairing up there is no way we can fight against them.....I hope you can accept my resignation as 6CW Champion......

*Walker looks a little perplexed

Lex:Relax Alex,i'm joking.

*Lex rounds on Reynolds

Lex:Is this a joke?....Is this the best they can come up with?.....Jackson Black and Keith Leone on the same team?....yeah right,we'll see how long that lasts......those guys can't stand one another....they lack the unity of Genesis,and that is the exact reason why our dominance will continue at the expense of their demise...

It seems the beating we handed them both last week wasn't enough....pehaps "Project Detox" will have to be taken up another notch here tonight....in fact that sounds like a very good idea indeed...

*Lex turns to the rest of Genesis

Lex:We'll see you in the office boys...go and get yourselves relaxed.....we have big business to take care of here tonight...

*Genesis nod in understanding and head off towards the arena as Lex Hart turns back to Jack Reynolds.

Lex:People like Jackson Black...people like Keith Leone....they are a (beep) stain on life....the dirt I wipe off the bottom of my boot......if they are stupid enough to keep coming back for a55 kicking after a55 kicking then they are more than eligible to face the consequences...

We laid it out as clear as day last week....you go against us and you will be dealt with......the fact that Leone and Black are singing off the same hymn sheet just makes things all the more easier...they fight together.....they fall together....

Walker:I think this interview is over...

Reynolds:Actually Mr Walker I was hoping to get a word with you on what took place at the end of Escalation last week.The lights dimmed,laughter filled the arena and it seemed that a very alarming message was delivered to you...

*Lex Hart places his hand over the microphone

Lex:I believe he said this interview is over....and anyways.....everything is in hand...

*Two black vans screech into the arena and six men climb out of each one.They are dressed in all black and stand in regimental fashion in front of Lex Hart.

Hart:You know the drill boys....nobody comes in without authorisation....

*They all nod in understanding and Lex turns back to Reynolds

Hart:We're done here...

*Lex smirks as he places the 6CW Title over his shoulder and then he enters the arena whilst in conversation with Alex Walker.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 21st February 2012 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 21st February 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:39

Match 1
Cerberus/Visage vs Johnny Lawless/Zach Corchia

HE:Strong words from Genesis there Jeff....

JT:Indeed they were...it seems that Lex Hart is not fazed in the slightest by the threat posed from Jackson Black and Keith Leone....but he would be unwise not to treat them with respect,because they are world class competitors...

HE:I don't think Lex underestimates either of them...he just believes that the strength and numbers of Genesis carries a much bigger threat...

JT:Well I couldnt argue against that...

"Headstrong" plays out and the crowd give a good ovation as Johnny Lawless makes his way onto the stage.He throws his arms in the air and nods his head in appreciation of his reception before making his way down to the ring.

HE:Tag team action to kick off this week's Escalation Jeff....

JT:Yes and we are going to see two very different rivalries merged into one here...

HE:What do you make of Lawless?

JT:I think he is a highly driven man,no fear which I think he demonstrated in his debut last week....Lawless met the "Brothers Grimm" head on and he got the better of them....something that not many men can boast...

HE:Lawless was certainly impressive last week and he has a taste for the "extreme" which seems to really win round the fans...

JT:But he also angered two monsters last week....so he's going to need to watch over his shoulder from this point forward...

Lawless bounces back against the ropes as the lights dim and "Can't Stop" blasts out.The crowd cheer loud as the riff kicks in and pyros explode for the arrival of Zach Corchia.Corchia walks out on the stage and he removes his jacket,throwing it into the crowd,before making his way down to the ring...

JT:Zach Corchia has certainly cemented a place in the heart's of the 6CW universe because of his quest to get Christy James back from the venemous clutches of Visage...

HE:And he gets to fulfill that quest in just three weeks time...

JT:Corchia will meet Visage at Survival in a "Last man standing" match,and if he wins then Visage will be forced to relinquish Christy James...but if Zach loses,he will not be allowed to lay a hand on Visage for the rest of his 6CW tenure...

HE:A very scary prospect if he doesn't win....

JT:It certainly is...

Corchia tags the fan's hands and then climbs into the ring and goes to the corner to pose for photographs.He climbs down and then shakes hands with Johnny Lawless..

HE:Two bright young talents in the ring.........two monsters on their way...

JT:A huge clash here...

The lights go down and then flames erupt from the stage and the turnbuckles.A red light glows down from the rafters and "hell" blares out as the crowd boo.Lawless watches intently as the masked form of Cerberus marches out onto the stage.Cerberus makes his way down to the ring,his eyes burning a hole in Lawless...

HE:A monster of epic proportions...

JT:One of the most deadliest men I have ever seen in a 6CW ring....Cerberus lives to cause pain and suffering....and he does not take kindly to being made a fool of,so expect a little payback for Johnny Lawless tonight....

HE:I certainly wouldnt want to be on his bad side...

Cerberus grips the top rope and pulls himself onto the apron before stepping over the ropes into the ring.He glares at Corchia and Lawless with fire in his eyes and then African drums begin to beat.The boos grow louder as "Crystal Skull" plays out...

JT:And for as sick as Cerberus is....he has nothing on this man....what a dastardly individual...

Corchia looks furious and he lunges out of the ring as Visage appears on the stage.Visage is dressed in a black and gold bodysuit,in an african tribal pattern,but he has no time to react as Corchia comes running up the ramp.

HE:Zach doesn't want to wait for this match to begin...and he certainly doesn't want to wait until Survival...

Corchia and Visage meet on the stage and Visage tries to hit Zach with his quarterstaff but Corchia ducks the shot and he begins to slam right hands into the head of Visage before slamming him against the steel structure of the titantron.Visage staggers and Corchia punches him down the ramp....

JT:Corchia really taking the fight to Visage....and all hell is breaking loose in the ring...

In the ring,Lawless ducks a big uppercut from Cerberus and punches him back to the ropes,attempting an irish whip but Cerberus reverses with ease.Lawless hits the ropes and comes back as Cerberus looks for a big boot...

HE:Lawless ducked that.....STUNNER!

Lawless ducks underneath and kicks Cerberus in the stomach,looking for a stunner but Cerberus pushes him against the ropes and floors him with a bicycle kick as he comes back.Lawless rolls under the ropes holding his jaw as Cerberus climbs out after him and he grabs Lawless,slamming his face against the 6CW announce table...

JT:I told you Cerberus was going to want payback....

Zach Corchia tries to irish whip Visage into the ringpost but it's reversed and the back of Corchia's head hits the steel.Visage drags Corchia up and throws him in the ring as the referee is finally able to begin the match...

HE:All of these four men dislike one another....and they all just want to cause serious damage....

JT:They are causing serious damage...

Corchia gets up in the corner and is met by ferocious kicks to the stomach from Visage.Visage then slams the point of his elbow into the back of Corchia's neck and irish whips across to the opposite side of the ring.Corchia slams into the turnbuckle as Visage runs across after him,only for Zach to slam both knees into Visage's head,knocking him back.Corchia climbs up on the second rope and hits a diving heel kick.....................1....................2..................shoulder up!

HE:Three weeks from now Corchia is going to need to find something that keeps Visage down for a count of ten,let alone a three count...

On the outside,Cerberus picks Lawless up and slams him back into the ringpost,leaving him slumped on the ground,before climbing up onto the apron.The crowd will Lawless back onto his feet as the cameras pan back to the ring...

JT:Lawless took a nasty bump there,and he can expect alot more of those if he persists in a feud with Cerberus...

In the ring,Corchia waits for Visage to get up and he kicks him in the stomach before hitting a fishermans suplex..........................1....................2............kickout.Corchia gets up and he punches Visage back to the corner before stomping heavily on the midsection.Corchia then headbutts his foe and then lifts him up onto the top rope,following up....

HE:Corchia wants to finish this already......EaZy Plunge...

Cerberus rushes across the apron and he grabs Zach,pulling him off the ropes and drops him throat-first across the top rope as the crowd.Visage takes a moment to compose himself and then jumps off with a double knees to the chest....Visage rolls onto his feet,climbs onto the second rope and waits for Corchia to stagger up....

JT:Spinning back elbow...

......shoulder up!

Visage gets up and he drops several knees into the head and chest of Corchia before tagging Cerberus in.Cerberus steps over the ropes and he easily drags Corchia to his feet before slamming him down onto the canvass.He then bounces back off the ropes and comes back into a jumping splash..........................1...............................2.......................shoulder up.

Cerberus holds Zach's head with one hand and pummels him with the other before dragging him up and executes a huge suplex/brainbuster.Corchia is prone on the mat as Cerberus goes to the corner and he climbs up the ropes to the top...

HE:Corchia in dangerzones here.....

JT:For such a big man he is so graceful...

The crowd cheer as Johnny Lawless climbs back up onto the apron and he swipes Cerberus' feet,causing him to get crotched on the turnbuckle.Lawless walks around the apron to his corner as Corchia slowly gets back up and he climbs the ropes...

JT:Lawless has gifted Zach a great position here.....FRANKENSTEINER!

The crowd cheer as Corchia hits the top rope hurricanrana on the monster,causing both men to crash onto the canvass below.Corchia lands on his knees and manages to stumble back up up as Cerberus rises once more...

HE:Nice dropsault...but it's not enough...

Corchia runs off the ropes and rushes back into a dropsault but Cerberus merely staggers off balance.Corchia then rises onto the second rope and comes off with a big elbow to the skull but Cerberus continues to sway on the spot....Corchia runs off the ropes,but comes right back into a huge tilt-a-whirl....

JT:What strength....COUNTER!

The crowd pop as Corchia turns the tilt-a-whirl into a sitdown facebuster and he covers..................1.........................2...................powerout.Corchia gets up and he makes the tag to Johnny Lawless,which gets the cheers from the crowd...

HE:Lawless has been waiting for this....

Cerberus gets up and Lawless hits him with hard punches to the midsection and head before attempting an irish whip.It's reversed with ease but Lawless ducks an uppercut on the way back and hits the opposite ropes,flying back with a Lou Thesz press and follows up with massive right hands...

JT:Lawless is a whole different entity to anything I have seen before in 6CW....he stares danger in the face with no fear whatsoever....he seems to welcome it...

Cerberus gets up and Lawless hits really hard knife edge chops to the chest before kicking him in the stomach...

HE:STUNN...

Cerberus pushes Lawless into the corner and then follows in with a big splash but Lawless dodges it,causing Cerberus to slam into the turnbuckle.Cerberus stumbles out as Lawless runs off the adjacent ropes and comes running back into a swinging neckbreaker.....................1....................2...............Cerberus kicks out.

They get back up and Lawless hits european uppercuts that knocks Cerberus back to the corner and then he lifts the monster up onto the ropes.Lawless hits more knife edge chops to the chest and then climbs up...

JT:Lawless looking for a belly to belly here off the top...

HE:No chance...

Lawless tries to hook Cerberus in place but takes a massive headbutt to the face and then Cerberus grips him by the throat and shoves him hard of the turnbuckle,Lawless landing hard on his back.Cerberus then stands up onto the top rope as the flashbulbs go off...

JT:FROGSPLASH!

HE:Forget it...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:40

Cerberus lands the frogsplash............................1.......................2............Corchia jumps over the top rope and drops a leg across the back of Cerberus' head.Visage tries to break into the ring but Corchia runs across the ring and dropkicks him off the apron before getting back up and somersaulting over the ropes into a seated senton takedown on Visage...

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

JT:Amazing offense by Zach Corchia...

In the ring,Cerberus gets up and he lets Lawless get to his feet before scooping him up onto his shoulders....

HE:Tomb...

Lawless grabs the eyeholes of Cerberus' mask and manages to squirm off his back.The monster is momentarily disorientated and it allows Lawless to hit an impressive overhead belly to belly suplex.He gets back up and Lawless goes to the corner,climbing onto the second rope,before taking Cerberus down with a flying lariat..............1......................2............powerout from Cerberus.

JT:Take more than that to keep Cerberus down for the three....

Cerberus is already beginning to get up and Lawless kicks him in the stomach and looks for an x-factor facebuster....

HE:He calls this the "Innovator"...oh my...

JT:I think he just got innovated...

Lawless jumps up for the facebuster but Cerberus uses his strength to hold Lawless in midair and then nail a modified spinebuster..............1........................2.................shoulder up.Cerberus gets back to his feet and he grabs Lawless by the hair and drags him up and places his head between his legs...

HE:Lawless could be about to "Burn in hell"....

Cerberus flips Lawless up into a powerbomb position,but lawless hits big downwards punches to the skull.Cerberus wobbles off balance but finds the wherewithall to drop Lawless backwards,throat-first across the top rope.The crowd are booing as Cerberus tags Visage back in...

JT:Lawless really felt that....he got hurt there...

Visage gets in the ring and he waits for Lawless to get up before hitting a hard chop to the throat and then a falling legsweep...........1........................2..............Lawless kicks out.Visage backs into the corner and highers himself onto the second rope before jumping off with a splash to the chest of Lawless.............................1...............................2...................shoulder up from Johnny Lawless.Visage stands up and he stares over at Corchia before walking over to the ropes and he climbs up top...

HE:Visage stalking Lawless......CROSSBODY!

Visage flies high through the air and he lands ontop of Lawless,knocking him to the canvass....Lawless rolls through............................1...................2.............kickout.They both get back up and Visage lashes a ferocious kick to the knee of Lawless before twisting him around and hitting a reverse DDT....................1.......................2...............shoulder up.

JT:Lawless taking a bit of a beating here....

Visage stands up and he chops down at the chest of Lawless before pulling him up by the head and he slams hard knees into the top of Lawless' head.Lawless staggers back towards the corner and Visage runs in with a diving knee to the stomach,causing Lawless to collapse on the canvass in pain.Visage stares at him and then climbs up the ropes...

HE:Big chance for Visage here....and he is taking the risk......540 MOONSAULT!

Visage flips three times through the air as he hurtles into the moonsault,only for Lawless to drive his knees up at the very last minute.The crowd are willing Lawless on as he tries to drag himself towards his corner,Visage is clutching at his ribcage as Lawless closes in on his corner...

JT:Lawless really needs this tag.....AND HE GOT IT!

The crowd cheer as Lawless just reaches out and tags the hand of Zach Corchia.Corchia springboards onto the ropes and flies into a missile dropkick on Visage before getting to his feet as Cerberus makes his move....

HE:Corchia is fresh,but does that mean he can get through the monster,Cerberus?

Cerberus looks for a big clothesline but it's ducked and Corchia runs off the ropes before coming back with a flying dropkick to the knees of the monster.Cerberus goes down on all fours and Corchia runs off the adjacent ropes,comes back and uses Cerberus' back to jump up into the air and land a standing corkscrew moonsault....

JT:Zach Corchia is fighting like he means it here.....look at that...

Cerberus gets back up and Corchia superkicks him,sending the giant toppling backwards over the ropes.Corchia then turns his attention back to Visage who is getting up and he kicks him in the stomach...

HE:Pedigree...

Corchia hooks the arms for a pedigree but Visage spins out and knees him in the stomach and then whips him off the ropes.Visage drops his head for an attempted backdrop as Corchia comes back...

JT:MAGIC ROUNDABOUT!

The crowd cheer as Corchia comes running back and counters into a front flip DDT.He then gets back to his feet and lets Visage get up for kicking him in the stomach...

HE:PEDIGREE!

JT:Got him...

..........referee's hand is about to come down for a three when Cerberus gets back in the ring and breaks the cover.Corchia gets back up to try and combat the monster but he is seized by the throat and decimated by a chokeslam...

HE:Talk about an equalizer....that could have been all for Visage but Cerberus has saved this match...

JT:And he could of finished off Zach Corchia...

The crowd boo and the referee ushers Cerberus from the ring.Visage and Corchia are both struggling on the canvass and trying to move,Visage drags himself across and he makes the tag to Cerberus...

HE:Corchia is a sitting duck here....this could be bad...

Cerberus stands over the ropes and he marches over to the groggy Corchia and easily drags him up.He then places his head between his legs and flips him up into the air....

JT:BURN IN...

The crowd cheer as Corchia turns the black tiger bomb into a headscissors takedown,sending Cerberus down onto the middle rope.Corchia then runs off the opposite side and comes rushing back with a 619 that knocks Cerberus back onto the canvass.Corchia stands on the apron and then jumps onto the ropes...

JT:SPRINGBOARD SHOOTING STAR LEGDROP...OH WOW!

Crowd:Zach Cor-chi-a x5

......3!

JT:That's it...

Visage breaks the count just before the three count and the crowd boo.Corchia gets back up and Visage yakuza kicks him,sending Zach staggering back to the corner...

HE:Blind tag...

Lawless slaps the back of Corchia,the referee deeming it a legal tag,as Visage clotheslines himself and Corchia over the ropes to the outside of the ring.They brawl into the aisleway as Lawless smiles and he welcomes Cerberus to get back onto his feet...

JT:Visage and Corchia fighting up the rampway....but Johnny Lawless has Cerberus right where he wants him...

Cerberus is struggling to get up as Lawless stalks him.The referee is shouting for Corchia and Visage to come back but they don't listen,continuing to brawl up the ramp onto the stage...

HE:Look at that...

JT:What...

The crowd boo as Orthrus climbs over the ringside barrier and into the ring,spinning Lawless around and drilling him with a chokeslam whilst the referee's back is turned before leaving the ring.Cerberus slowly gets back onto his feet...

JT:That's not right....Orthrrus isn't in this match....

HE:Lawless angered both brothers last week though Jeff....now he is going to pay...now he is going to "BURN IN HELL"!

The boos ring louder as Cerberus hits the black tiger bomb/tombstone in the centre of the ring as the referee turns around and he hooks the legs............................1...............................2........................3!

JT:And you can call an end to that...

"Hell" roars out and the crowd boo as Cerberus and Orthrrus smile evily.Lawless is motionless on the mat...

HE:Lawless might of got himself in a predicament he cannot get himself out of here in 6CW....he's awoken two very angry monsters....

JT:And tonight he has felt their wrath...

Cerberus stands up and he stares down at Lawless with a sadistic smile before backing to the ropes and dropping over to join his brother on the outside.

HE:But whilst one fight might be over Jeff....there is another in full swing...

The cameras pan up onto the stage and Visage jawbreakers Corchia before grabbing his quarterstaff.They both get up and Visage aims a shot at Corchia with the staff but Corchia kicks the staff out of his hands and then roundhouse kicks Visage back towards the titantron structure.Corchia runs forwards and he dives into a shining wizard,slamming the back of Visage's head against the steel before pulling him forwards....

JT:Corchia has snapped here.....and what now....you don't think...

HE:He's gonna EaZy plunge him off the stage....

JT:He can't....you'll kill him Zach......

*The big screen comes on and the image shows an unknown area where Christy James is shown tied to a table.There are flaming candles around her and giant African statues,she is screaming in fear.Corchia looks up at the screen with desperation etched all over his face...

HE:That's horrible...

JT:Where the hell is she....god I hope we can get her back soon....OH MY GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

HE:Medics now...

The crowd are stunned as Corchia is looking up at the big screen and it allows Visage to backdrop him off the stage,causing Zach to slam through two tables and lays slumped on the concrete floor.Visage kneels on the edge of the stage and looks at what he has done,his eyes glint with malice through his mask and then he stands up and exits through the back.

JT:This is seriously intense.....this is going too far...much too far...

HE:It's being going too far since the beginning....what kind of man kidnaps a helpless woman?....what kind of man then mentally and physically tortures that woman and plays the most brutal of mindgames on Zach Corchia....Visage is a dangerous monster of a man....and I have no idea how bad this is going to get...

JT:Can it get much worse?....I mean in three weeks Visage and Corchia are going to clash in a "last man standing" match,one of the most brutalest matches in professional wrestling and I cannot even imagine what is going to happen at Survival...

HE:Is Zach even going to make it to Survival?....he's in a bad way right now.....and what about Christy James,her fate rests in Zach's hands....this is as personal as it can get...

EMT's are on the scene,checking on Zach Corchia.Corchia seems to be moving but looks extremely groggy as the medics begin to treat him and the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:41

*The scene is backstage and the crowd boo as Jack Reynolds is standing with Yarmouth Blade.Blade is dressed in a t-shirt and trousers,looking incredibly annoyed as though his time is being wasted.

Reynolds:Thanks for agreeing to this quick interview Blade..

Blade:Make it "quick"...

Reynolds:Right....well with just three weeks until the climax of the Interfed Cup,and with 6CW's lead still a precarious one....people are speculating that the ill-feeling between yourself and Mike Hill could lead to a 6WF revival,and possibly them stealing the crown from underneath your noses....how do you respond to those claims?

Blade:First of all,whoever said that is a complete and utter idiot.I don't allow my business and my personal issues to get tangled up....I keep them seperate and I always have.Any problems between myself and Mike Hill can be taken care of on our time as far as I am concerned...

What concerns me is winning the Interfed Cup and making sure I get all the recognition that I deserve.....I have basically carried Team 6CW on my back since the beginning and I want all of my hard work to end with the accolades that I deserve...

And once that is out of the way...once 6CW is victorious and the world knows just how good I am...i'll take care of Mike Hill properly....i'll make him regret crossing my path...i'll make him regret taking what belonged to me.

Reynolds:So there will be no involvement from you in tonight's matchup?

Blade:Like I said....I don't mix business and personal....but then again,tonight I have no business to take care of.....so maybe i'll make it a little personal....you'll just have to wait and see...

Reynolds:Thanks for your time Blade..

*The crowd boo as Yarmouth Blade smirks and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:42

*The scene changes into the parking lot as medics come from the side stage entrance with Zach Corchia strapped onto a stretch.An ambulance is waiting,engine running.

JT:Zach Corchia receiving some medical attention...doctors at the local medical facility are going to check him out to make sure there is no lasting damage...

HE:Let's hope there isn't...but he was backdropped ten foot through two tables,it's unlikely that Zach has escaped unscathed...

JT:Well we wish him a speedy recovery.....I dread to think what is going to happen when Corchia and Visage clash in a "last man standing" match at Survival...

HE:It is going to be a brutal and bloody affair,that much is obvious.....and look Jeff....

*The medics load the stretcher into the ambulance and the doors close.The cameras pan to the dark corner of the parking lot where Visage is stood watching.The masked villain seems to be laughing and then almost out of nowhere he conjures up Christy James.She is gagged and looks incredibly frightened as Visage clings to her hair and makes her watch the ambulance being driven away.

JT:What a piece of (beep) he really is.....I really hope Zach makes a full recovery and beats some respect into that son of a b1tch...

HE:I am not going to argue on that point....I want Christy James back as much as anyone but I fear whether anyone can stop the torment that is being caused by Visage...

*Visage watches the ambulance disappear and then he looks into the eyes of Christy James,who looks terrified,and drags her into the darkness.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:43

Match 2
Interfed Cup
Mike Hill vs The Dragon

JT: Well we're going to continue the action now with some interfed competition as Mike Hill goes one on one with The dragon from 6WF

H: Come on Hill, lets show Dragon who the dominant fed is around here

The sounds of JPop Drop echo around the arena as The Dragon enters from backstage, theres a mixed reaction for the 6WF as he makes his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans before pulling himself onto the ring apron and climbing in the ring

MB: Ladies and gentleman, this match is an interfederation match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Tokyo Japan, weighing in at 350lbs..........THE DRAGGGGGGGOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!

JT: There's giants and then there's this guy. He's 6ft10 and Mike Hill certainly has his hands full this evening

The crowd jump to their feet as 'The next big thing' blasts from the speakers and Mike Hill enters the arena. He walks to each side of the stage pointing at the fans before running down the aisle and sliding in the ring under the bottom rope

MB: And his opponent representing 6CW *crowd pop*, from Malvern, England, weighing in at 220lbs..........MIKE HIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

the crowd give a huge pop and 6CW cheers breakout throughout the crowd

H: Hill gives away nearly 2ft and 130lbs to his opponent tonight, he's going to need all of his speed in this one and keep Dragon on the back foot

JT: He will have the speed advantage but I wouldn't underestimate the speed of Dragon, especially for such a big man...and there's the bell

The two men circle the ring as the referee signals for the bell, they move into the centre and tie up. Dragon quickly takes advantage and uses his size to back Mike Hill into the corner. The referee orders him to break it up and the two tie up again in the middle of the ring. Dragon pushes Hill down to the mat who quickly jumps up to his feet. He runs at Dragon and ducks under the clothesline attempt, springboards off the middle rope and nails Dragon with a crossbody. He gets back up and bounces off the rope and hits a running dropkick as Dragon is starting to get to his feet and then he grabs him by the head and plants him face first to the mat with a DDT

H: THIS ONE COULD BE OVER EARLY

JT: Dragon Kicks out with force

Dragon pushes Hill off him and Hill lands on his feet. As Dragon is starting to get to his feet Hill kicks him with a variety of kicks but Dragon pushes him away. Hill runs back at Dragon

JT: HE ALMOST TOOK HIS HEAD OFF

Replays show Dragon exploding off the mat and turning Mike Hill inside out with a huge clothesline. Dragon stomps on Hill and then backs off the ropes and hits a running leg drop before hooking Hill's leg for the pin

Shoulder up. Dragon grabs Hill by the head and pulls him up off the mat. He whips him into the corner of the ring and then runs at him with a splah squashing him up against the turnbuckle. Hill staggers out of the corner and Dragon hits a spinning heel kick and Dragon goes for another cover

H: Hill again with his shoulder up but Dragon is beginning to take control of this one

Dragon gets to his feet as Hill slowly pulls himself up. Dragon grabs Hill by the head and rocks him with a headbutt. Hill staggers back and then turns back to bet by a dropkick from the big man

JT: I gotta admit that's impressive, thats a near 7ft man connecting with a dropkick

Dragon gets to his feet and he exits the ring to the apron and climbs to the top rope. He waits and motions for Mike Hill to get to his feet. as Hill gets up he turns to face Dragon who jumps off and soars through the air with a crossbody

JT: Nobody home, that's the risk you take by going to the to.......LIONSAULT FROM HILL, THIS COULD BE OVER

H: SO CLOSE!!

Hill quickly goes on the offensive not allowing the big man any time to catch his breath. He hits an elbow drop followed by another, and continues to do so until hitting a final jumping elbow drop. Hill backs off and motions for Dragon to get to his feet only to take him down to his knee with a chop block and then he begins to zone in on the left knee of Dragon. He stomps on it and then drags him over to the ropes and positions the leg on the bottom rope before springboarding off the middle rope and stomping on Dragon's leg

JT: this is clever by Hill, by taking out the leg of Dragon, he's taking away any advantage he may have had over him

H: WHAT A MOVE BY HILL!!!

Hill stands over Dragon and then connects with the Hill Walk (standing shooting star press) and he hooks the leg for the pin

Dragon kicks out as the referee's hand comes down for the three count. Hill quickly gets back to his feet and he climbs the turnbuckle as Dragon starts to get up. As Dragon turns to face him Hill jumps from the top rope and takes Dragon down with a Moonsault from the top rope. He gets back to his feet and signals for the end and begins to lift Dragon up to his feet. He sets him in position for Over the Hill (diamond cutter) as boos begin to fill the area as Blade and his dad walk out onto the stage. Hill turns to face Blade who watches on from the top of the ramp. The two stare each other down before Hill picks Dragon up and whips him into the corner of the ring. Hill backs away and then runs at him and hits a running knee followed by a bulldog into the middle of the ring. Hill climbs back to the top rope and he looks up at Blade and then jumps off to hit Mike Time (450 splash)

H: Thats gotta hurt. Dragon driving his knees right in the mid section of Mike Hill

Blade smirks at the top of the stage as Dragon is now on the attack. he lifts Hill upto his feet and whips him off the ropes, as Hill bounces off the rope Drago whips him up in the air and then catches him and drops him with a Samoan drop. Dragon backs away and allows Hill to get to his feet

JT: SUPERKICK FROM DRAGON. HILL IS OUT

JT: SHOULDER UP!!!! DRAGON CAN'T BELIEVE IT

H: How did he kick out of that?

Dragon holds his head in his hands in disbelief, he gets back up to his feet and begins to lift Hill up, he backs him against the ropes and then whips him across the ring again this time hits a powerslam. Dragon backs into the opposite corner of the ring and motions for Hill to get to his feet

H: SPEAR!!! HE'S GOT THE LEG HOOKED

JT: KICK OUT AGAIN BY HILL!!!! WHAT HEART THIS YOUNG KID IS SHOWING

Dragon begins to show signs of frustration and hits the mat in anger. He climbs to the top rope and again waits for Hill to get to his feet. As Hill gets up he turns just in time to avoid a missile dropkick as Dragon crashes down to the mat, Dragon quickly gets up but Hill wraps his arms around his waist

JT: Belly to belly suplex...bridged into a pin as well, what a move

Dragon just kicks out. He gets his shoulder off the mat and Mike Hill thought he had him. Hill motions for Dragon to get up and as he does he lifts him and connects with an inverted atomic drop and then connects with a jumping spinning heel kick knocking Dragon down to the mat. Hill climbs to the top rope and soaks up the cheers of the crowd as Dragon gets to his feet

JT: HILLACANRANA CONNECTS!!!! INTO A PIN

H: NOOOO! HOW DID DRAGON KICK OUT???

Hill gets back to his feet and he looks down at Dragon and then back up to the top of the ramp at Blade, he climbs to the top rope again

JT: THE NEXT BIG MOVE......MY WORD WHAT A MOVE AS WELL

H: And we know whats next.....Over the hill

Hill sets Dragon up for the finisher again as the crowd begin to boo loudly again as Blade slowly starts to make his way down to the ring. Hill drops Dragon and invites Blade into the ring. Blade smiles up at Mike Hill and then slowly begins to back off back up the ramp

JT: Wait a minute

The referee signals for the bell as JPop drop starts to play again and Dragon exits the ring with his hand raised in victory

H: Damn you Blade, you just cost 6CW a victory

JT: He has as well, if he hadn't of interrupted Mike Hill then he would have hit the finisher for the victory, but the interference was enough to allow Dragon the time to roll up Hill into the pin for the 3 count

Mike Hill is seething in the ring and he kicks out at the bottom rope in frustration as Blade stares on from the top of the stage with a brash smile on his face

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:45

*The action goes to the parking lot as a rental car pulls up and the doors swing open.The crowd in the arena can be heard cheering as Dan Morris,Byron Williams and Josh Valour all climb out.They seem in good spirits as they make their way towards the arena.Alex Walker's security team is waiting for them with clip boards,the head security member steps forward.

Security:Names?

*Byron Williams raises his eyebrows

Byron:Get out of our way man....we work here...

Security:Got my orders...if your not on the list...you don't come in...

*They all smirk and laugh amongst themselves

Byron:Jeez.....right well i'm Byron Williams...

Security:Williams....Byron.....check...

*Security step aside and let Byron walk into the arena.Dan Morris then steps up.

Morris:Dan Morris...is this really necessary...

Security:We have been hired by Alex Walker to tighten up security....we don't ask questions...we just look on the list and if your name is on it then you come in,if not then you go home....simple....Morris.....Dan....let him in...

*Morris shakes his head and joins Byron on the opposite side of the security barrier.Valour looks annoyed as he steps up

Security:Name...

*Valour looks as though he really wants to start a fight

Valour:You know I can't believe this cr@p....after all Walker has put us through and now he's pulling this stunt....

Security:Just doing our job....name...

Valour:Josh Valour....

*The security guard scans the list and reaches the bottom,putting his finger on the bottom of the page.He looks at it for a moment and then picks up his walkie talkie.Valour looks confused and tries to push past,but the security team step in his way..

Security:Just one moment please Mr Valour...

*The walkie talkie crackles a voice can be heard mumbling on the other end

Security:Can I just get a check on a name please.....Valour,Josh.....says he is an employee....

*The voice on the other end mumbles away and the security guard nods his head

Security:Understood...

*Valour looks at the security guard and holds his hands up as if to say "well?"...

Security:I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this Mr Valour but I have been informed that your contract with 6CW has been terminated...

Valour:WHAT?

*Byron and Morris look stunned as Valour tries to push through the security but they push him back.Byron and Morris try to force an entrance but they are blocked off.

Valour:Check again....this is bull(beep)....I work here...

Security:I'm sorry Mr Valour but according to Mr Walker you don't....your contract has been terminated....

Byron:Man that is some (beep)...let him in..

*Another scuffle ensues but the result is the same,Valour looks very angry

Valour:It's ok guys....go in the arena....don't give Walker an opportunity to fire you aswell....but do me a favour...you cause as much damage and raise as much hell as humanly possible....i'll be back....eventually...you can count on it....

*Byron and Morris nod their head and give Valour the thumbs up before walking into the arena as Valour shakes his head at the security team and heads back to the rental car

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:46

HE:Can you believe what we have just seen?

JT:The honest answer,yes I can....because nothing about Alex Walker surprises me,there is no low that he can sink to that shocks me anymore....he has fired Josh Valour,taken away a man's career just because he was a rival to Genesis.....Walker will do anything to make sure Genesis continue to rule with "iron fist" and he doesn't care who has to bite the bullet...he makes me sick...

HE:Well shocking developments here on Escalation....and we still have so much more to come...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmhHHhOeGE8

"Realeza" blasts out of the speakers and the big screen shows a huge "Aztec sun medallion with a skull in the middle".The crowd watch on with interest as a voice echoes "Killbane" and golden . and pyros explode into the air.A tall,masked,man walks onto the stage and he stares around at the crowd before making his way down to the ring.

HE:Who's this?

JT:This is 6CW's latest overseas talent acquisition......this is Killbane....

HE:Oh....i've read the profile....this guy's resume is impressive..

JT:Your damn right it is...one of the greatest wrestlers to ever come out of Mexico....this is a big deal for 6CW....

*Killbane ignores the fans as he walks down to the ring and then he climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring.There is a mixed reaction from the crowd and alot of interest as Killbane circles the ring and then takes a microphone from Mike Bird.

HE:I wonder what he has to say......he's in the big leagues now....

JT:It's certainly time to make a name for himself...

Killbane:Is that the best you can do?....No grand reception?....You not going to cheer me?...

*Alot of boos ring out from Killbane's apparent arrogance

Killbane:Who am I trying to kid....I don't want any of your cheers....I don't want any of your support....if you people don't already know who I am then it proves your total ignorance....I am Killbane...Una Dorada...The Walking Apocalypse....the greatest Lucha Libre fighter in wrestling history....

Crowd:A55hole x5

Killbane:Your taunts cut me so deep...

*KIllbane laughs as the boos get louder

Killbane:You fans are so stupid...you think I care what you think of me?...Your opinion means jack....what matters is me,and me alone.Because like I was saying,I am the best Mexican wrestler the world has ever seen...

Crowd:Cob-ra x10

Killbane:You are really going to chant for that loser....in Mexico he is considered a sell-out,you people should know that...he sold you down the river as quickly as he could....where as me,I think I am going to make myself very comfortable here in 6CW...

Crowd:Go back home x10

Killbane:I am home....this is my home....Alex Walker signed me to a very long term,lucrative contract here in 6CW and I am not going anywhere....you people should be grateful to be watching a talent like me....in my homeland I am considered the greatest...I am the most feared and most respected athlete,outshining legends like Eddie Guerrero and Mil Mascaras....

*Crowd boo the continued arrogance of Killbane

Killbane:I am a ten time world champion.....once I defended my world championship successfully twelve times in one night....you name me one athlete that has ever acheived anything close to that?...you can't because there isn't one....

I have no fear....I have no limits....in my homeland it is an honour to wear a mask,and in a "Luchas de Apuestas" match you put your mask on the line against another wrestler...14 times I have put my mask on the line and 14 times I have kept my honour...that is the talent I possess....those are the limits I am willing to go to in order to prove my ability...

I will put my mask on the line....I will face anyone because I am that confident in my abilities....those who stand up to me soon learn their lesson....9 Luchadores have felt the full extent of my wrath,I ended their careers and I will not hesitate to add to that amount here in 6CW...

Aslong as the men in the 6CW lockeroom know that I am here....and I am heading straight for the top....then there will be no problems....but let it be known that I will say this only once,step in my way and you will suffer the most serious of consequences...this is my domain now and from this point forward I will be showcasing just how good I am....

*The crowd's boos turn to cheers as "Nicklesized hail " plays out and Jacob Strong walks onto the stage.Killbane looks annoyed as Strong looks down at him,mic in hand.

Killbane:Who the hell are you to come out here and interrupt me?

Strong:I'm the guy that is out here to tell you to shut your mouth...

*Crowd cheer

Killbane:You dare to disrespect me...

Strong:Oh yeah I dare big man....and I also would like to tell you that your not impressing anyone with your talk.You think that people respect a man that brags about ending other's careers?....You think people are going to fear you just because of a few little tales?...

See where I come from people earn respect....and people don't brag,they just take care of business that needs taking care of.

Killbane:I don't care....I don't care about anything you have to say...I don't know you,and I don't need to know you....but what you need to know is that I do not appreciate being disrespected...in fact it kind of makes me angry....

Strong:Oh I am sorry about that partner...i'm kind of a new around here...quite like yourself in a way...but you need to know things happen a little different here in 6CW compared to Mexico....when a man runs his mouth like you have just done,then there is alot of pressure for that man to back his words up when he steps into that ring...

Killbane:Don't you worry about that essay....I'll back it up each and everytime I step in a 6CW ring...

Strong:I'm glad to hear it....because I want the 6CW universe to get value for their money....so when a guy like you comes out here and makes all of these promises and statements,I want to be sure that your going to make good on your word...

Killbane:Oh I'll make good on my word cowboy......in fact....considering your disrespect,how about I make good here next week.....against you...

*The crowd cheer as Strong looks around at the crowd and then mockingly points to himself

Strong:You wanna face me next week on Escalation?

Killbane:You heard me...

Strong:Well then partner I'd say you have got yourself a deal.....it will be a great pleasure to introduce you to 6CW here next week and I'll teach you a few lessons in respect whilst i'm whooping that a55 all around this arena...

*Crowd pop as Killbane looks thunderous

Killbane:I sure hope you fight aswell as you talk....because otherwise....next week will not only be the start of my 6CW career...but it will be the end of yours....

*The crowd cheer as Killbane and Strong both stare at one another

HE:Wow oh wow....it looks like Killbane has already rattled the cage of Jacob Strong and he has only been here for a few minutes...

JT:It's understandable though....Killbane has come to 6CW with a very impressive resume but these fans don't want to hear about what he can do,they want to see it....

HE:Well next week they are going to see it...next week Killbane will debut in a 6CW ring...and his opponent...Jacob Strong...

JT:Definitely going to be a very intriguing clash....and refreshing to see two young stallions who are desperate to prove themselves....next week is going to be explosive

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:50

*The action goes backstage and the crowd boo at the sight of a giant Japanese flag hanging from the ceiling.Timothy Allen is surrounded by Kenji Hidari,Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama.

Allen:Thanks to the 6CW Universe for joining me here in the backstage area....and my guests at this time are the members of Team Japan....Kenji Hidari.....Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama.Now Hidari your not in action here tonight but can I first get your throughts on what we saw between Yarmouth Blade and Mike Hill earlier....are you concerned that their issues could cost 6CW the victory in the Interfed Cup?

Hidari:Am I concerned about Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade?...The simple answer is no,but am I concerned that their stupidity could cost me the chance of leading 6CW to victory in the Interfed Cup?...then the answer is yes.

Last week I appeared on Lockdown and I was victorious....I extended the lead of 6CW,but tonight that lead has been cut once more because of Yarmouth Blade.All because he is angry with Mike Hill....and that angers me very much.Because Yarmouth Blade said he could seperate business issues and personal issues but we have seen that to be a lie here this evening...Yarmouth Blade cares only for himself....and that could be detrimental to 6CW's chances when we get to Survival...

I have proven time and time again that I am the "fastest rising star" in 6CW but I cannot win this competition alone....Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade need to put their differences aside and pull their weight...they need to see this through....because if their western arrogance costs us....cost me from showcasing my true ability and leading 6CW to victory then I promise Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade that I will make them both pay...

The Interfed Cup is my pathway to greatness and I will not allow anyone to mess it up....

Allen:And Dopant Zero....tonight you take on Dan Morris and Byron Williams in tag team competition.Do you guys believe that victory here tonight will ensure your installation as number one contenders to the tag team championships?

Nogami:It should....we have been ducked and dodged for too long by Genesis...denied our rightful opportunity to challenge for the tag team championships....Alex Walker said last week that if we continued to impress then we would get our chance....so tonight will do a number on our opposition and surely our position cannot be called into question any longer...

Yagurama:WE BEST TAG TEAM IN WORLD....NO DOUBTS.....GENESIS ARE NOTHING TO US....DAN MORRIS....BYRON WILLIAMS....WE SQUASH THEM LIKE BUGS.THEY WANNA CRY OVER THEIR FRIEND WHO GOT FIRED THEN FINE.....WE WANT OUR TITLE SHOT....AND WE WIN TONIGHT AND GET OUR TITLE SHOT...NOBODY COMPARE TO DOPANT ZERO...

Allen:Right well thanks for your..

*Hidari holds his hand up and snatches the microphone off Allen before throwing it away.The crowd boo as Team Japan walk away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:54

Match 3
Dopant Zero vs Dan Morris/Byron Williams

The action goes back to ringside and the lights go out as "All of the lights" morphs with "S.W.A.G" and the crowd cheer as Byron Williams and Dan Morris make their entrance.Red,white and blue pyros explode into the air as both men tag hands with the fans and make their way down to the ring...

JT:Tag team action on the menu now folks...

HE:And I suppose you could call this an title eliminator...

JT:You could be right....these two teams seem the most likely in line to get a championship match...so the winner would,in my book,be deserving of a championship match..

HE:Whether that happens or not remains to be seen...

JT:What you mean is,whether Alex Walker lets Genesis face a challenge or not remains to be seen....

Morris and Williams climb up into the ring and go to opposite corners to pose for the fans.Their reception is a good one but it quickly turns to boos as "Breathe" blasts out of the sound system...

JT:Dan Morris and Byron Williams are two young men with alot of heart....they started their careers in 6CW by fighting a charge against Genesis....but their partnership has led them on the hunt for tag team glory...no prizes for guessing who the fans want to see victorious here tonight...

HE:Oh Morris and Williams are the fan favourites without a doubt...but in order to be successful in 6CW you have to see off the competition...and their competition is very talented...

The crowd boo as Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama walk onto the stage.They both remove their tracksuits and ignore the jibes of the crowd as they walk down to the ring.Nogami motions a belt around his waist as Yagurama motions to Morris and Williams that he wants to break them in half.Dopant Zero climb up into the ring to face their opponents...

JT:This should be a very interesting matchup...tag team wrestling has always been something that excites me....and we have seen some great tag teams throughout 6CW's history....could one of these teams be next to add their names to that illustrious list?

HE:Could be....but they have a way to go yet.....they need to be tag team champions before anyone starts dishing out compliments like that....

JT:I fully agree....but a win tonight puts them alot closer to championship gold...so there is alot riding on tonight....

The referee has words with both teams as the noise in the Brahead Arena turns up a notch.Byron Williams offers to start off for his team as Kenzaki Nogami takes the reigns for Dopant Zero.Yagurama and Morris leave the ring as the referee looks to the timekeeper and then signals for the bell...

HE:Kenzaki Nogami and Byron Williams to start off this match....

JT:One fall to a finish....a win here could take one of these teams up that final rung to the top of the ladder.....

The bell sounds and the crowd cheer as both men circle before locking up in the centre of the ring.Byron quickly places Nogami in a headlock and then spins around his back and looks for a german suplex but Nogami spins out of it and lands a roundhouse kick that knocks Byron off balance.Byron staggers back towards the corner and Nogami runs in for a shining wizard,only for Byron to duck out of the way...

Nogami slams into the turnbuckle and then turns back around as Byron hits him with a t-bone suplex...................1....................2....................shoulder up.Byron gets back up and he tags in Dan Morris as the crowd cheer....Byron pulls Nogami up and whips him off the ropes,they both wait for Nogami to come back and then send him into a huge double backdrop...

HE:It's Morris and Williams gaining the upper hand here...

JT:But you know how things go in 6CW....it can all change in the blink of an eye...

Nogami gets up to his feet and Morris hits hard kicks to the legs before jumping up and landing a back heel kick to the jaw that knocks Nogami down.Morris then runs off the ropes and cartwheels back into a standing moonsault but Nogami moves....Morris manages to land on his feet and waits for Nogami to get up,aiming a roundhouse kick at him but Nogami ducks it and leg swipes Morris' standing leg before landing a standing moonsault of his own.................1................2...........kickout.

Nogami gets back up and he aims a buzzsaw kick at the kneeling Morris,but it's ducked and Morris rolls him up................1..........................2.....................shoulder up.They both get back to their feet and Nogami dropkicks Morris back into the corner before following in,jumping into a monkey flip as he comes...

HE:Great athleticism...oh my...

JT:Morris landed on his feet...

The crowd cheer as Morris somehow lands on his feet in the centre of the ring and he waits for Nogami to get up and turn around before flooring him with a spinning heel kick..............1..................2.................kickout.Morris gets back up and he makes the tag back to Byron Williams....Byron leaps up onto the top rope as Nogami begins to get to his feet and he jumps off into an overhang neckbreaker...

.........kickout from Nogami.

Byron lets Nogami get back up and he knees him in the stomach before underhooking both of his arms and nails a Dr Driver II..........................1...........................2..........Nogami pushes his shoulder up.Byron stands up and he works the crowd into a frenzy before pulling Nogami onto his feet and lifts him onto his shoulders...

JT:2012!

Byron looks for the F-5 finisher but Nogami counters into an impressive headscissors takedown.Byron gets back up and Nogami hits him with a flash kick before going to the corner and he climbs out onto the apron....Williams begins to get back up as Nogami jumps into a springboard...

HE:That was impressive...

Nogami leaps into a springboard missile dropkick but Byron shows great skill to catch him in midair with a codebreaker as the crowd go wild with cheers...

JT:He calls that the "Hostile Takeover"....and we could be calling it a night...

....Yagurama breaks up the cover,drawing boos from the crowd.

HE:Yagurama doing what he had to in order to save this match....

JT:Absolutely...

Byron kneels with a smirk on his face as the referee escorts Yagurama back to the corner.Byron then lets Nogami up and he pummels him back to the corner before tagging Morris back in.Morris jumps over the ropes and they both stomp a mudhole before Byron drops down on all fours and Morris uses his back as a running springboard into "poetry in motion".....

HE:Great teamwork...

JT:Morris and Williams really starting to gel...

Nogami staggers out of the corner and Morris hits him with a faceplant suplex.................1.................2...............shoulder up.Morris waits for Nogami to get up and hits him with a few forearms to the face before whipping him off the ropes....Nogami jumps into a handspring and flies back,but only into Morris who is waiting with a dropkick to the back...

HE:Morris had that whole thing scouted....and now he's up top...

Morris climbs up the ropes and he waiting for Nogami to get back to his feet before jumping off into a missile dropkick.He knocks Nogami down and then waits for him to get back up,landing a big back heel kick to the midsection....

JT:ASAI DDT!

Morris looks for the backflip DDT but Nogami manages to push him towards the ropes,where Yagurama lands a huge punch over the top rope.Morris staggers back around and Nogami hits him with jumping double knees underneath the chin before tagging in Yagurama...

HE:Now things are going to get interesting...

Yagurama looks furious as he climbs into the ring and he lets Morris up before nailing him with a big belly to belly suplex.......................1...........................2..............Morris kicks out.Dan Morris is very groggy as he stumbles up and Yagurama easily scoops him onto his shoulders before hitting a japanese shoulderbreaker............................1..........................2................shoulder up from Morris.

Yagurama turns to Byron Williams and he beats his chest before letting out a roar.He stands over Morris and then easily drags him into the air and nails a wheelbarrow suplex,Morris is prone on the mat as Yagurama runs into the corner and jumps onto the ropes...nailing a springboard imploding splash...

JT:That could do it....

......Byron breaks the cover

HE:Byron needed to get involved there because otherwise it was lights out for Dan Morris...

Yagurama gets to his feet and he stares a hole through Byron Williams before kneeling in the opposite corner and he beckons for Morris to stand up.Morris is very groggy as he slowly gets to his feet...

JT:SPEAR!

Yagurama rushes across and dives into the spear,only for Morris to leapfrog over him and cause him to crash into the turnbuckle.Morris rolls back onto his feet and is about to stagger across towards the tag when Kenzaki Nogami blindsides him with a clothesline...

JT:That's not on....Nogami wasn't legal man there....he stopped Morris from making the tag...

HE:And Byron is furious...

Williams tries to get in the ring but the referee holds him back as Nogami runs off the ropes and connects with a low hesitation dropkick to the face of Morris.Nogami climbs back out of the ring as Yagurama gets back onto his feet and he waits for Morris to get up and walk straight into a big spinebuster.......................1...............................2......................shoulder up from Morris.

JT:Dan Morris is hurt here...he has taken some serious offense and he could do with a tag....

HE:But can he get the tag?...that's the difficulty...

Yagurama stands up and he tags in Nogami before dragging Morris up and he whips him into the corner.Yagurama rushes in and hits a big splash before Nogami follows in with a boot to the face....Yagurama lifts Morris up and hits a world strongest slam as Nogami leaps onto the ropes and flips back into a moonsault.....................1......................2.............Byron drags Nogami off the cover and synches in an anklelock...

HE:He's not the legal man either....

JT:And the referee is trying to sort this situation out....

HE:NO NEED!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:55

Byron is making Nogami yell in pain as he applies the anklelock but Yagurama bursts across the ring and hits a thunderous spear to Byron as the crowd boo.Williams rolls from the ring in pain as Yagurama shouts abuse at him and then he leaves the ring aswell.....Nogami hobbles back to his feet and he bounces back off the ropes,coming forward with a bakatare sliding kick to the grounded Dan Morris.Nogami then goes to the ropes and he climbs up top...

JT:Dan Morris is all alone here....and he is in big trouble.....NOGAMI SPLASH!

Nogami launches himself into the 360 shooting star press as the flash bulbs go off.He hurtles towards Morris but somehow Morris moves away at the last second,causing Nogami to crumple into the mat.Both men are badly hurt as the crowd get behind Morris and try and will him towards his corner...

HE:Very bad landing for Nogami there.....

JT:But Dan Morris isn't exactly in prime shape either...

Morris slowly drags himself towards his corner as Nogami does the same.Nogami is holding his chest and he reaches out into the tag of Yagurama as Morris makes it to his own corner...

HE:But Williams isn't even there...he took that spear a few moments ago and he is down on the outside...

The cameras show Byron holding his ribs on the outside as Morris is desperately looking for a tag.Yagurama climbs into the ring and he rushes across the ring,crushing Morris with a diving spear/shoulder thrust in the corner.Morris is completely decimated as he staggers out and Yagurama gutwrenches him....

JT:KUNAI POWERBOMB!

HE:I have been so impressed with Dopant Zero here...

....3!

HE:Three....got the three...

JT:No he didn't...

The crowd are cheering as Byron Williams has somehow staggered up on the outside and placed Morris' foot on the bottom rope.Byron climbs back up onto the apron as the referee tells Yagurama it was only a two count....

HE:I can't believe it...

JT:Byron Williams showed alot of determination to get up and help his partner out there...

Yagurama shakes his head with anger before pulling Morris back up into another gutwrench.He looks over at Byron and draws his thumb across his throat...

HE:Yagurama wants Byron to watch this time....KUNAI....

JT:Mistake...

Yagurama gutwrenches Morris into the air but Dan Morris shows great skill to turn it into a hurricanrana.They both get back up and Yagurama looks for a big clothesline but Morris ducks it and dives across the ring...

HE:Made the tag...

The crowd cheer as Morris tags in Byron Williams.Williams immediately springboards onto the ropes and flies into a spinning back elbow that knocks Yagurama down.He waits for the big man to get up again and he kicks him in the stomach before showing great strength to hit a pumphandle slam...

JT:That's almost 300 pounds that Byron Williams just lifted there...

Kenzaki Nogami comes rushing into the ring but he is tilt-a-whirled into the air by Byron and powerbombed onto the mat.Nogami gets back up and Williams lifts him onto his shoulders before nailing an impressive cradleshock...

HE:Byron using his freshness to make a huge impact here...

Nogami rolls from the ring in alot of pain as Byron turns his attention back to Yagurama.The big Japanese superstar is getting back to his feet and Byron hooks him by the arm and looks for the rockbottom...

JT:CRACKERJACK!

Yagurama hits hard elbow strikes to the side of head and spins out before scooping Byron onto his shoulders and runs him into some snake eyes on the turnbuckle....Byron staggers back to the centre with a groggy look on his face as Yagurama hits the ropes...

HE:SPEAR....BOOM!

Byron front flips over Yagurama with excellent athleticism as Yagurama runs right through the official with the spear.Yagurama looks shocked at what he has done and then stands back up...

JT:CRACKERJACK!

Crowd:ONE........TWO................THREE!

HE:No referee...

Byron hits the rockbottom but there is no referee to make the count.He stands up and walks over to the referee in an attempt to revive him..

JT:Byron Williams has this match won for his team...

HE:Without a referee it doesn't matter....

JT:WAIT A DAMN MINUTE...

The crowd boo as Kenzaki Nogami rolls back into the ring with the ring bell in hand and he waits for Byron to turn around before striking him in the face with it.Dan Morris rushes across and tries to blindside Nogami but it's scouted and Nogami pulls down the top rope,sending Morris flying over the top to the outside...Nogami throws the bell out of the ring and then waits for Morris to stand up and he vaults over the ropes...

HE:What a dropkick...

Nogami meets Morris with both feet in the chest,sending him flying backwards over the guard rail into the front row of the crowd.In the ring,the referee is beginning to come around as Yagurama gets up and he grabs an almost unconscious Byron Williams...

JT:This isn't right....Nogami used the ring bell...

HE:Wasn't seen Jeff...

JT:I don't believe this...

HE:KUNAI!

The ring shakes and the crowd boo as Yagurama hits the gutwrench powerbomb on Byron Williams.Kenzaki Nogami climbs up onto the apron and scales the ropes before diving off and landing the 360 shooting star press...

HE:Nogami splash to wrap it up...

Nogami rolls away as Yagurama falls into the cover on Williams....the referee crawls across to make the count...

JT:Justice would see a kickout here...

HE:Take your head out of the clouds and be realistic Jeff...
...3!

JT:Ridiculous...

The crowd boo as the referee's hand comes down for the three and "Breathe" blasts out of the speakers.Kenzaki Nogami pumps his fist into the air and celebrates as he helps Yagurama to get up and they both throw their arms in the air...

HE:Huge win for Dopant Zero here.....I don't know if Alex Walker can overlook them anymore...

JT:If he's looking for a team that has to cheat to win then these are his guys..

HE:Will you get down off your high horse and look past that for once....overall that was a great performance form Dopant Zero...they are a force to be reckoned with...I think they could be a real threat to Genesis...

JT:I don't doubt the talent of Dopant Zero....that was a big win,but it would have been nice to see it without the cheating...

HE:Things happen Jeff.....at the end of the day their actual in-ring work was mightily impressive...just ask Dan Morris and Byron Williams when they are in a position to talk because Dopant Zero were all over them tonight.....these two men could be the future of tag team wrestling...

Dan Morris is slumped against the guard rail and Byron Williams is not moving in the ring as Dopant Zero make their way up the rampway.The crowd are booing but Nogami and Yagurama ignore them and continue to celebrate their impressive win.

JT:Well it's down to Alex Walker to make a decision now....does he deem Dopant Zero worthy now of a title shot?

HE:I suppose we'll have to wait and see....what a night this has been so far...so many great matches...

JT:Been an epic night but there is still so much more to come....don't go anywhere folks because Escalation is rocking on after the commercials...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:55

*The action goes backstage and the crowd give a cheer as Colbert Pickwhiste is shown doing squats for his upcoming match.His dogs,Max and Bygrave are lounging on the floor as Jack Reynolds enters the scene.

Pickwhiste:EN GARDE..

*Reynolds stops,frozen to the spot,as Pickwhiste rounds on him and looks him in the face

Pickwhiste:You ever been in the trenches sonny jim?...

Reynold:Er no...

Pickwhiste:Well I have....and I can tell you that you never come up on a soldier from behind without giving notice....not unless you want to get pulverized....is that what you want whippersnap?

Reynolds:N-no...

Pickwhiste:Then state your purpose....chop-chop....

Reynolds:Right...yeah of course.....obviously in a few minutes you are scheduled to face your fierce rival,Bartholomew Winterforth Featherstone in what has been called a "feud ender"....and last week you gave Featherstone the opportunity to choose the stipulation of said match...

Pickwhiste:A noble act,even if I say so myself...

Reynolds:Right....well i've been sent to inform you that he has made his choice...

Pickwhiste:What's the little blighter picked?...some sort of homo-joe match....I know his game..

Reynolds:Actually....he has opted for a "bare knuckle brawl"...

*Pickwhiste stares at Reynolds and then smiles

Pickwhiste:Aha...maybe Mr Featherstone is a proper gentlemen after all....the noble art...I like it....I like it very much...

Reynolds:With all due respect I have been looking into these type of matches on the internet and they are nothing short of barbaric...

Pickwhiste:Poppycock....a "bare knuckle brawl" is how a proper man settles an argument....I admire Featherstone because I did not expect him to have the intenstinal fortitude to challenge me to such a match....

Should be jolly good fun...

Max...Bygrave....walkies...

*The crowd cheer as Reynolds shakes his head and watches Pickwhiste walk off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:56

*The scene changes and the crowd pop as Timothy Allen is shown standing with Keith Leone.

Allen:Keith Leone,a very up and down few weeks you have endured and tonight things don't look to be getting any better....a four on two handicap match against Genesis.....how do you see things panning out?

Leone:A fool would say he expected things to turn out "well"....but the fact is that isn't going to stop me from going out there tonight and doing whatever I can.When your facing four men and the odds are very much against you there is no telling what might happen...anybody with half a brain cell knows exactly why Alex Walker has made this match....and those same people would right in speculation that fortune will not shine favourably on me and Perfect Jack here tonight.

Walker wants to do whatever he can to maintain the power that Genesis holds....he will go to any length necessary and that is what makes this situation all the more dangerous.He has already fired Josh Valour....with John Liederman in the hospital there is no telling who might be next...all those who oppose Genesis are in the firing line....

But I will not allow that fact to intimidate me....I know that i would sail into any other wrestling company in the world so losing my job is not an ultimate concern of mine....what concerns me is Genesis.....and there complete lack of morals and ethics....they are running this once great organisation into the ground and I will do whatever I can,in whatever time I have got,to stop them...

So tonight I'm up against it....Perfect Jack is up against it....we are backed into a corner....and maybe,just maybe we are going to suffer a serious beating...it won't be the first time it's happened and I'm almost certain it won't be the last....but the goal here this evening is to make sure that we at least take a couple of casualties of our own...

Allen:And speaking of your partnership with Perfect Jack tonight,knowing that both of you want nothing more than to challenge for the world title...will that get in the way of your co-existence?

Leone:Why should it?....I certainly would not allow that to factor here tonight....tonight is not about the world title....tonight is about taking out Genesis....evening the score a little.....I can't speak for Perfect Jack but you can rest assured that my mind is completely focused on one task and that is getting through this handicap matchup.....the world title will become an issue when the time arises but for now we have a war to wage....

*There are more cheers from the crowd as Perfect Jack comes walking into shot,Allen turns the mic towards him.

Perfect:I don't think I could have said it better myself.....me,Leone,Jackson Black you know we all have our issues with Lex Hart....we all have our desire to be 6CW World Champion....but me,my first and foremost goal is to save 6CW from the clutches of Genesis.....as Leone rightly says,when the time comes we will address other issues....but for this moment right now we have a unity,a common goal.....and that is the permanent elimination of Genesis...

Allen:And just quickly....you mentioned Jackson Black....how are you guys feeling about being on the same page as an individual that ran with Genesis for so long?

Leone:I think I already addressed that issue earlier tonight....Jackson knows how I feel,he knows the boundaries that I have laid out....we're never going to best friends....we don't want to be best friends....but his motives seem genuine,so we'll see if he sticks to his word...

Perfect:Obviously there is always going to be a doubt in our minds....Jackson Black and Genesis have pulled the wool over our eyes before....but as Leone said earlier on,now is his chance to prove his loyalty to our cause....show that he really wants to stop Genesis for good.....i'm willing to give anyone a single opportunity to prove themselves.....and if Black ruins that opportunity,if he double-crosses us....then he is already well aware of the consequences he will face...

Allen:Thanks for your time guys....and good luck tonight...

*The crowd cheer as Leone and Jack stare at one another and then leave the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 13:59

Match 4
Bare-knuckle boxing
Colbert Pickwhiste vs Bart Winterforth-Featherstone

ding ding

HE:This is going to be interesting...

JT:A 6CW first...

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen.....the following contest is a bare knuckle boxing match!

*Crowd pop

Mike Bird:In this match the two participants shall enter the ring and they will strike one another with punches until one is deemed to be unfit to continue.The referee in charge of this contest can make this decision if either participant hits the canvass three times or sustains what is deemed "too much" damage.

The rules also state that if either man uses kicking,biting,gouging,headbutts,low-blows or striking an opponent whilst they are down then they will be disqualified!

HE:You got all that Jeff...

JT:I think so...i've been watching some clips on Youtube....these things can get pretty nasty...

HE:Very nasty indeed...

"Rule Britannia" roars out and the crowd in attendance boo as Bartholomew Winterforth-Featherstone makes his entrance.Featherstone removes his jacket and walks bare-chested down to the ring,ignoring the boos of the crowd as he climbs into the ring.The referee in charge of the action begins to check Featherstone for any concealed weapons or illegal substances...he stands back and looks happy as Featherstone shadow boxes a little...

JT:I don't know anyone who would want to get into a match like this but Featherstone had the opportunity to choose and this is what he picked....

HE:Suppose to be the "noble sport" Jeff.....guys like Featherstone thrive in environments like this...

JT:Well this feud between himself and Pickwhiste has run for over a month now...they both admitted it needed to finish and I can't think of a more suitable way to sort out their differences...

Featherstone does a little stretching as "Floral Dance" plays out and the crowd in attendance cheer as Colbert Pickwhiste walks onto the stage.He too removes his jacket and poses bare-chested before doing a little shadow boxing of his own and walking down to the ring.Featherstone stares at his opponent as Pickwhiste climbs up onto the apron and steps into the ring.The referee takes the opportunity to check Pickwhiste over and Colbert shouts "En Garde" at Featherstone in obvious intimidation tactics.

HE:From what I have read....these matches have no time limit...

JT:Your absolutely right....this match could go all night,the referee either steps in after three knockdowns or when one of these men is "unfit" to continue.....or the only other alternative is for one of these superstars to "give up"...

HE:I don't know how much give there is in these guys...alot of rivalry and dislike...I think they are going to enjoy knocking seven shades out of one another...

JT:No rounds....no time limits....these men fight until one cannot take anymore....not something we have ever seen before in 6CW....and depending on the brutality we are about to witness,we may never see a match like this again...

The referee speaks the final instructions to both men and then stands back and signals for the bell to begin the contest.Both men slowly circle one another,pawing out with scouting jabs but neither of them lands.

HE:This is not a wrestling match.....no wrestling moves will be seen....this is pure boxing...only punches are permitted...

JT:Folks if you have just tuned in and are a little confused....yes you are watching 6CW Escalation....this is wrestling but this is not a wrestling match...bare-knuckle boxing....a first and potentially last for 6CW...

Both men continue to circle before Pickwhiste throws a quick right hook that brushes the side of Featherstone's head.Bart tries to counter with an uppercut to the body but Colbert takes it on the arm and pushes Featherstone backwards.They shimmy for a better position and Colbert ducks slightly,trying to rise into an uppercut but he misses and eats a strong jab to the mouth from Bart Winterforth-Featherstone...

HE:First meaningful punch of the fight....

Pickwhiste quickly wipes his mouth to check for no blood and then begins to bob and weave again.He moves inside and reaches out with a few jabs but Pickwhiste stays out of range before moving on the inside and targetting the body with three solid left hooks.Colbert cuffs him away and launches himself into a wild haymaker but Featherstone ducks it,trapping Pickwhiste up against the ropes.

JT:Like a modern day Sugar Ray Robinson...

HE:I wouldn't get carried away...

Pickwhiste is ducking and trying to dodge as Featherstone opens up a barrage of rights and lefts.A left jab finds it's way through and a sweeping right hook detonates right on the jawline of Pickwhiste.He staggers off balance and stumbles towards the corner as Featherstone moves in on him...

JT:Pickwhiste is hurt...huge punch from Featherstone....

HE:OVERHAND RIGHT!

The crowd cheer as Pickwhiste launches forwards in oure desperation and sends his right hand over his head,finding the target right on the chin of Featherstone and causing him to sprawl onto the canvass.Colbert lunges back against the corner and tries to gather himself as Featherstone lays on the canvass in pure shock...

JT:Pickwhiste got all of that....that was a Mike Tyson special....

HE:I don't know if Featherstone is going to recover...

The referee is taking a good look as Featherstone slowly gets to his feet.Bart's legs are a little unsteady as the referee wills both men to carry on the fight.They both have reddening around the face as Pickwhiste quickly tries to charge his opponent but Featherstone clinches him when he comes in.They both shuffle and try to throw quick punches to the head with their free hands but the blows are only glancing...

JT:Both of these guys look shattered...

Pickwhiste manages to shove Featherstone back towards the ropes and he moves in on him,trying to put him down again with big right hands.Featherstone shows good elusiveness to stay out of the and he lands two quick right and left hooks before moving off the ropes into the centre of the ring again...

HE:Featherstone seems to have shaken away a few cobwebs....his legs seem abit more steady...

Featherstone beckons Colbert forwards and tries to swing for a big right but Pickwhiste picks him off with two tasty jabs to the face.Blood drips from a cut on the lip of Featherstone as he staggers back and Colbert begins to pummel him with right hooks and left uppercuts...the crowd are cheering as Featherstone is struggling to cover up.

JT:Pickwhiste putting on the pressure now.....can Featherstone survive this onslaught?

The noise picks up as Featherstone is backed up on the ropes and shipping huge rights and lefts.He does everything he can to cover up and is throwing nothing back as Pickwhiste goes after the body and then up top...

HE:The referee might look at this and adjudge Featherstone to have taken too much...

JT:How about that...

Pickwhiste is really going for broke,putting serious power into his punches when Featherstone gets through with a hell for leather right haymaker that puts Pickwhiste on the seat of his pants.The crowd are stunned into silence as Pickwhiste's eyes roll and he looks all at sea as the referee checks on him...

HE:Out of nowhere....that was desperation....but one punch can change everything...

JT:Colbert Pickwhiste is finished....he's not getting back up...

Blood is running down the side of Featherstone's face but he seems full of life as he looks down at Pickwhiste.The referee is talking to Colbert and asking him if he wants to "give up" but Pickwhiste shakes his head and begins to get back up....his legs are like jelly and he wobbles off balance...

HE:Referee needs to take a good look at this because i'm not sure Pickwhiste can go on..

JT:He punched himself out and then took a brutal haymaker...Colbert Pickwhiste is staring defeat in the face..

Bruising is very evident around the jaw of Pickwhiste as he struggles to get himself together and the referee waves the fight back on.Featherstone dances around him and pops off big jabs before launching through with a right hook.Colbert wobbles again but grips onto Featherstone to keep himself vertical..

HE:Pickwhiste is almost down again....

The referee tells them to punch it out as both struggle against the clinch before Featherstone hits hooks to the body and moves out of reach.They both come back into the centre and Featherstone looks for another haymaker but Colbert manages to duck it and he furiously works the body of Bart with several hard rights before following up with a left uppercut that Featherstone takes on the arm...

JT:These two men are beating one another black and blue....this is brutal..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:00

They both stagger back a little,their chests heaving in and out,sporting a variety of cuts and bruises.The crowd are applauding them bith as they nod respectfully and drop their hands..

HE:No guards.....this is just going for broke...

JT:This really is a throwback to the olden days..

Both men just stand in the centre of the ring and they begin to trade with rights and lefts.Beads of sweat and drops of blood fly everywhere as both men land sickening blows.Pickwhiste eats a big left and seems to rock before coming back with a right jab of his own and he misses a left-handed haymaker by inches...

Featherstone's head has dropped and he throws big shots to the stomach of Pickwhiste,knocking the wind out of him.Colbert staggers back looking very hurt and Featherstone flies forwards with big left hooks and right jabs.He goes back to the body again and each blow that lands seems to be causing incredible discomfort to Colbert Pickwhiste...

HE:Pickwhiste's ribs may be broken...

JT:He certainly seems to be struggling....

The referee is taking a good look as Featherstone rises up and lands a ferocious uppercut underneath the chin of Pickwhiste and he slumps forwards and nearly drops to the ground but he keeps his feet.Featherstone follows him and throws blows to the side of the head but Pickwhiste is doing everything he can to soak it up...

HE:This is intense....Colbert Pickwhiste is bleeding badly...

Featherstone follows Colbert into the corner and he does his best to get through the guard of Pickwhitse.Colbert is struggling to even hold his arms up and the crowd look stunned as Featherstone's strong right jab breaks right through and crunches into the nose of Pickwhiste...

JT:That could be all...

Pickwhiste is slumped against the corner as Featherstone throws a big downwards punch towards his temple but Pickwhiste manages to use the ropes tp push himself away from the blow.Featherstone turns around and Pickwhiste greets him with a massive left hook that immediately turns Featherstone's legs to jelly and he sends a big right jab to the face...

HE:Judging by the reaction to the people in the front row,Featherstone's nose just broke...

The cameras zoom in and show blood streaming freely down the face of Featherstone.There is nothing he can do to stem the bleeding and Pickwhiste follows up with a hard left that pushes Featherstone's jaw to a horrible angle and then Colbert amazingly jumps with both feet off the ground...

JT:Oh god...

Ripples seem to shake right down the body of Featherstone as the punch lands to his temple.His eyes roll into the back of his head and he collapses in seeming slow motion,his arms unable to stop the landing and he crashes heavily onto the canvass.Pickwhiste sways unsteadily as the referee kneels down to check on him...

HE:That was a horrific punch...

JT:Featherstone is gone here....yes that's the right call...

The referee runs his hand on the head of Featherstone and tries to get some movement out of him but he is seriously hurt and the official signals for the timekeeper to call for the bell.The referee turns towards the entranceway and throws up the dreaded "X"...

HE:This is bad....this is really bad Jeff...

JT:I had a bad feeling when this match was announced but this is horrible to watch....Bart Winterforth Featherstone requested this match but I never expected to see anything like this...

HE:This match should not have been sanctioned....this wasn't wrestling....

JT:Our best wishes go out to Featherstone,hopefully he will have a speedy recovery...

The medics come down to the ring and they begin to check on Featherstone,who is very groggy.They mop away the superficial blood and check over his most noticeable injuries before shining a light in his eyes.Colbert Pickwhiste stands and watches,looking disappointed with himself...

HE:As much as winning this rivalry meant to Colbert Pickwhiste,I don't think he ever wanted to hurt Featherstone like that...

JT:Of course he didn't.....our business is based on competitiveness so it was natural that Pickwhiste wanted to win,but this one just went too far...

The medics are to take Featherstone from the ring when Pickwhiste kneels down next to him to check if he is ok.Featherstone is still very groggy but he nods and pats Pickwhiste on the shoulder before both men shake hands.

HE:Great show of respect and class from both men...hopefully Featherstone's injuries aren't as bad as they first looked....

JT:We wish him a very speedy recovery....and hopefully now we can get back to some wrestling...

HE:I agree with that...

The crowd applaud as the medics help Featherstone up the rampway and Pickwhiste holds his hand up to the fans in appreciation of their support before leaving the ring himself.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:01

*The action goes backstage and Johnny Lawless is rubbing the back of his neck as Timothy Allen approaches

TA:Johnny....a quick word?

Lawless:Take your best shot kid....

TA:Earlier tonight you fell victim to the "Brothers Grimm" in what can only be described as revenge for what took place between them and you last week.

Lawless:You could call it revenge....but I like to call it what it was....a cowardly act by two big mommas boys..

TA:I don't know how wise it is to..

Lawless:Don't worry about it sunshine....those two big dummies don't scare me...

TA:Well that might not be a bad thing...

Lawless:And why might that be?

TA:Well Mr Walker told me to come and find you...he said that next week on Escalation he wants to see your famous "extreme" side....so he has ordered you to face Cerberus in a "no holds barred match"...

*The crowd cheer and Lawless grins

Lawless:Walker probably thinks he is putting me in a situation I can't deal with,but I assure you that that isn't the case...infact I am very much looking forward to it.....all of these "wrestling" matches kind of do me a disservice...next week on Escalation you are going to see what happens when things get "Lawless"...

*The crowd cheer as Lawless rubs his neck and walks out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:02

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as Alex Walker is standing with Jack Reynolds.

Walker:I appreciate you getting here so quick Jack..

Reynolds:Not a problem sir...you said it was important...

Walker:And it is....alot of people have been on my back about announcing new number one contenders to the undisputed tag team championships....they say I have been protecting Genesis but that isn't the case....I know Genesis are more than capable of handling themselves against any opposition....so I have made a decision...next week on Escalation I am ordering an open invitational tag team matchup.....any tag team that feels they have what it takes to become number one contenders to Genesis is more than welcome to participate...

Reynolds:Any team?

Walker:Any two superstars on this roster....infact I look forward to seeing the so-called "competition",because I guarantee there is no team around that can compete with Genesis...

Reynolds:Interesting...and just before we wrap things up sir...I was just wondering if I could get a quick word about all the security around here?....what exactly is going on?....should we be expecting somebody here tonight?

*Walker looks incredibly shifty and he adjusts his collar

Walker:This interview is over Reynolds.......OVER!

*The crowd boo as Walker rushes out of the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:09

Match 5
Handicap match
Keith Leone/Perfect Jack vs Michael Sweetwater/Mr Kenty/Chris Guerra/Udo Berg

JT:Alex Walker certainly seems on edge about something...

HE:Strange feeling in the air tonight at Escalation....feels like something is imminent...

JT:I get that...

The crowd in attendance boo hysterically as "Numb" screeches out of the soundwaves and then jets of poison green fireworks explode into the air.There is a pause and then Mr Kenty,Michael Sweetwater,Udo Berg and Chris Guerra come striding out into shot.They all look supremely confident as they walk down the rampway towards the ring.

HE:Well whatever is up with Walker,it doesn't seem to have rubbed off on Genesis...these guys look as confident as ever..

JT:And so they should....tonight they have the numbers advantage,a four on two handicap match...a huge opportunity for them to get rid of their "enemies"..

The members of Genesis climb into the ring and they stand in a regimented line as the boos grow louder.They each point to the green "G" on their trunks or t-shirts and then wait as "I am perfection" roars out and the crowd cheer...

JT:Since his return in December,Perfect Jack has fought valiantly against Genesis...he has had his successes,his failures but he is still here none the less...he continues to fight for the freedom of 6CW...

HE:For me it's a losing battle....Genesis are growing and growing by the day...

Perfect Jack marches out onto the stage and he looks down at Genesis with fury on his face before beginning to walk down the ramp.The fans lean over and tag his shoulder as he closes in on the ring.All four members of Genesis beckon for Jack to climb into the ring...

JT:Jack suffered a beatdown at the hands of Genesis last week and the odds are not stacked well for him again tonight...but he's a fight,and so his partner....they will give it their all this evening...

HE:They are going to need their "all" and then some to walk away from this..

Perfect Jack is looking up at the members of Genesis and then the crowd pop as the lights dim and "Limowreck" roars out of the soundsystem.There is a procession of pyros and then Keith Leone makes his entrance.He removes his trademark hoody and glares down towards the ring..

JT:For Keith Leone this all began when he won the Gold Rush battle royale back in September....from that point on he has found himself being targetted by Genesis and vise versa....Leone is the self proclaimed "best wrestler in the world" and he has vowed to prove that by becoming 6CW Champion...

HE:But he's had his chances...more than one....and he failed...

JT:You know very well that everytime Keith Leone has fought for the world title he has been screwed by Genesis.....three times now that man should have been the 6CW Champion....and three times he has been denied...

Leone walks down and stands side by side with Perfect Jack.They look at one another and nod respectfully before climbing up onto the apron.The referee has a hard job keeping both sides apart but he manages it very well.There is much discussion between both teams...

JT:For as good as Keith Leone and Perfect Jack are,they are still up against it here tonight....four on two....including Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty,who are of course the Undisputed tag team champions...

Perfect Jack offers to start off and after a little bit of deliberation,Chris Guerra opts to begin for Genesis.Both men go nose to nose and stare at one another as the referee steps back and signals for the bell to begin the match.Guerra is trash talking Jack with a smirk on his face,a smirk that soon disappears when Jack slams his head into the bride of Guerra's nose.The crowd cheer as Jack rocks Guerra back against the ropes with right hands and then whips him across the ring,waiting for him to come back...

JT:HUGE OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX!

The crowd boo as Guerra comes back and is sent flying by the suplex.Guerra holds his back and gets up,allowing Jack to smash viscious knife edge chops to his chest.Jack kicks Guerra in the stomach and forearms him back against the corner before whipping him to the opposite side.Guerra slams with ferocity and flips up into a seated position on the top rope (ala Shawn Michaels)....Jack runs across and slams a clothesline into the back of Guerra before climbing up onto the second rope and he waistlocks Guerra from behind...

HE:GERMAN...OH WOW!

The crowd go wild as Jack delivers a fantastic german suplex from the second rope.He gets up and quickly crawls into the cover...

JT:No way...

....Mr Kenty breaks up the cover!

HE:That is the advantage of the numbers game....Guerra was done there...

Jack gets up and he shoves Kenty in the chest,causing a brawl to ensue.They trade fists and then Sweetwater comes in on the blindside and clotheslines Perfect Jack.The crowd cheer loud as Leone comes sprinting across the ring and he dropkicks Sweetwater in the shoulder,sending him flying through the middle rope to the outside.Kenty runs at Leone but is spun into a big spinebuster before Leone gets back up and he runs against the ropes before rushing across the ring...

JT:SUICIDE DIVE!

The crowd roar in appreciation as Leone dives through the middle rope and he takes out Michael Sweetwater on the outside.In the ring,Jack is getting back to his feet as Guerra makes the tag to Udo Berg...

HE:Now Jack is in trouble....Udo Berg wants revenge...

JT:Perfect Jack was amazing two weeks back at Redemption when he forced the giant to submit...nobody gave him a chance...but can lightening strike twice tonight?

Berg climbs over the top rope and he runs right through Jack with a big shoulderblock.Jack gets back up and Berg whips him into the corner before rushing in and jumping into a bodysplash.Jack is slumped as Udo holds him in place and crashes big open palm slaps to the chest...

HE:Look at the redness on Jack's chest...those slaps are horrific...

Jack is in alot of pain as Berg launches him halfway across the ring in a hiptoss.Jack holds his spine as he gets back up and Berg runs through him with a clothesline.................1.........................2...................shoulder up from Perfect Jack.Udo drags Jack up by the head and he easily scoop slams onto the canvass before backing against the ropes and then comes back into a huge jumping elbow drop to the chest..

JT:Impact like that could cause internal bleeding......

...Jack kicks out.Leone shouts words of encouragement from the corner as Berg stands ontop of Jack,pushing all his body weight down into the "Perfect One".Udo climbs off and he stares at Leone with fury and enjoyment before turning around and he tags in Mr Kenty...

HE:One half of the tag team champions....this guy has got a bright future Jeff...

JT:I think you could be right....Mr Kenty could be a huge superstar but right now he is doing pretty well for himself in the tag team ranks...

Kenty stomps on Jack before pulling him up and hitting a snap suplex.................1.............2..............shoulder up.He gets up and bounces back off the ropes before running forwards and jumping into a kneedrop to the face.............1...............2..............kickout.Kenty smirks at the boos from the crowd as he stands up....he waits for Jack to begin getting up and then bounces back off the ropes again...

HE:Nice running neckbreaker....

Kenty puts Jack down again before backing into the corner and lifting himself onto the second rope.He stands there for a moment and taunts the crowd before looking down at Jack and jumping off...

JT:Fist...moved...

Kenty looks for the fistdrop but Jack rolls aside at the last minute,causing Kenty to slam into the mat.Jack stumbles back to his feet and he waits for Kenty to get up before hitting the "Perfect Slam".Jack and Kenty both lay sprawled on the canvass...

JT:Jack needed that move and now he needs a tag....

HE:Kenty had all the wind driven out of him there...

Jack manages to crawl the short distance to his corner and he makes the tag to Leone,drawing cheers from the crowd.Kenty gets back up and Leone lays stiff knife edge chops across his chest before whipping Kenty to the corner and he follows in with a jumping high knee to the face.Kenty staggers out and Leone floors him with a russian legsweep................1............................2.................shoulder up.

JT:Everytime Keith Leone gets to inflict damage on a member of Genesis you can tell he enjoys it....

HE:Well it's been six months near enough since this all began for Keith Leone...i'd say he has alot of anger stored up...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:09

Kenty gets back up and Leone rocks him with right hands before whipping him across the ring.Kenty hits the ropes and comes back into a backdrop,but he manages to land on his feet and he kicks Leone in the stomach as he turns around...

JT:Brilliant balance from Kenty there....SPIKE DDT!

Kenty looks for the DDT but Leone rushes him back into the corner and slams him against the turnbuckle.He lands several hard shoulder thrusts to the midsection and then lifts Kenty up onto the top rope,hitting him with more punches before climbing up himself.He lifts Kenty's arm over his head into a front facelock...

HE:Super...

Kenty hits quick right hands to the ribcage and pulls himself free of Leone's grasp before headbutting Keith in the face.Leone wobbles and then Kenty hits several more right hands before shoving Leone down onto the canvass below.Leone is prone on the mat as Kenty steadies himself...

JT:Impressive work from Kenty there...KENTY BOMB!

Kenty flips off the top into the senton bomb,only for Leone to drive his knees up into the spine at the last minute.The crowd are cheering as both men slowly get back to their feet and then Leone knees Kenty in the stomach and delivers a big double armed DDT...

HE:Beautiful...

......Sweetwater breaks up the cover!

JT:Mr Kenty was in trouble there,and his partner came to the rescue...

HE:That's going to be the biggest problem in this match for Leone and Jack...they have four opponents....they need to incapacitate three in order to have a great chance....Genesis only need to incapacitate one...

JT:Valid observation....and this was Alex Walker's intention when he made this match....to make sure Leone and Jack's chances where severely limited...

Leone stares at Sweetwater as he is led from the ring by the referee.Kenty is beginning to get up and Leone pulls him into the centre of the ring and tries to scoop him up onto his shoulders for a tombstone...

HE:Kenty not having any of that....

Kenty slips off the back of Leone and pushes him into the corner,following in with a clothesline,only for Leone to get his elbow in the way and crash it against Kenty's jaw.Kenty staggers back...

JT:CONCUSS KICK!

The crowd cheer as Leone leaps forwards with his patented superkick,but Kenty ducks just in time and he waits for Leone to come towards him...

HE:MIC CHECK!...

Leone slams the point of his elbow into the side of Kenty's head,knocking the tag team champion away.Leone takes a moment and then runs off the ropes before sprinting back towards his opponent...

JT:SPEAR!

The crowd cheer as Leone lands the spear on Kenty.He gets up and nods his head before going to the corner and he climbs up onto the top rope.He looks down at Kenty with a glint in his eye before leaping off...

HE:Elbow drop....he landed it....

Leone lands the heavy elbow to the chest of Kenty and then stands up.He stares at the three members of Genesis on the apron before willing Kenty to get back up onto his feet....

JT:Kenty has taking the assault...and now Leone is setting him up for the knockdown...here it comes....CONCUSS KICK!

The crowd as Leone lands the superkick flush on the jaw of Kenty,sending him backwards and the impact drops Leone to his knees.

HE:I cant believe he got it...

JT:Leone just kicked Kenty's face off...

The boos ring out though as it becomes apparent that Kenty has fallen backwards onto the mat,only to have been tagged by Michael Sweetwater before he fell.Leone is just turning around to make the cover as Sweetwater rushes in and he pump kicks Leone right in the face...

HE:That's the numbers game Jeff....that is the problem that Leone and Perfect Jack will face throughout this match....

Sweetwater kneels over Leone and hamemrs him with ferocious rights and lefts before the referee is forced to intervene on the count of four.Sweetwater stands up and he pushes the official away as Leone gets to his feet.Sweetwater punches Leone back to the corner and stomps on his midsection before climbing up and beginning to administer and ten punch...

1.....2.....3.....4....5.....6.....7........8........9......Leone walks away from the corner with Sweetwater on his shoulders and looks ready to drop into a powerbomb but Sweetwater hammers him with a tenth right hand before rolling down the back into a pin..............1......................2..........Leone kicks out.They both get back up and Sweetwater kicks Leone in the stomach and plants him with a DDT.......................1.........................2.....................shoulder up.

JT:Genesis re-taking control here....

Sweetwater holds up three fingers but the referee tells him it was a two.The tag team champion climbs to his feet and he makes the tag to Chris Guerra,bringing boos from the crowd.Guerra stays on the apron for a moment before slingshotting himself into a rolling plancha to the chest of Leone.He gets to his feet and grins before waiting for Leone to stand and then he lifts him onto his shoulders.....

HE:Fireman's slam...

Guerra slams Leone down onto the canvass before quickly going to the corner and climbs up.The crowd boo and the flashbulbs go off as Guerra reaches the top...

JT:FLAWLESS....

Guerra sails high into his moonsault finisher,only for Leone to move away at the very last minute.Leone clings to the ropes and tries to pull himself up,only for Udo Berg to grab his head and guillotine him across the top rope...

JT:Oh cmon...that's not right...

HE:Not right but highly effective....Genesis maximising their advantages Jeff...

Leone is slumped back on the mat as Guerra clutches his chest and manages to stumble back to the corner,tagging in Udo Berg.The giant climbs in and he easily drags Leone to his feet before headbutting him back into the corner.Berg stomps on the midsection of Leone before grabbing his right arm and whipping him across the opposite side...Leone slams into the turnbuckle as Berg comes running across...

JT:Berg moving like a freight-train...

Leone dives down and lands a dropkick to the knee at the very last minute,causing Berg to slam into the turnuckle.Leone climbs back up as Berg stumbles out and he targets the knees with a chopblock.....Berg is down on one knee as Leone runs off the ropes for some momentum..

HE:Berg was waiting for him...CHOKESLAM!

Leone runs straight back and is seized around the throat.Berg stands up and then he lifts Leone into the air,only for Leone to kick his legs out and he catches Berg in the throat,breaking the giant's hold and dropping to his feet.Leone dropkicks both knees out from under Udo and then runs against the ropes and then hits a DDT from a kneeling position.Berg is down as Leone goes to the corner and climbs up...

JT:Leone has the big man down...he might of thought about a tag but he's taking a risk....WHAT A RISK!

Leone reaches the top rope and then soars majestically into a moonsault,which he lands across the chest of Udo Berg.Leone quickly crawls across and drops into the cover......................1.............................2..............Berg powers out and sends Leone flying through the air.Leone stumbles back and he quickly launches himself towards Berg...

HE:CONCUSS...

Leone looks for the superkick but isn't ready as Berg dives forwards,driving his head like a battering ram into the chest of Keith and the impact sends Leone flying through the air.Berg roars as he hobbles back up and he tags in Mr Kenty before letting Leone get back and he powerslams him onto the mat...

JT:Udo Berg did not take kindly to the actions of Keith Leone,..

HE:And now Leone is paying for it....

Leone is slumped on the deck as Kenty stomps on him and then backs into the corner,landing the fistdrop from the second rope.They get back up and Kenty ducks a right hand from Leone,countering into an inverted headlock backbreaker,which he follows up with a neckbreaker.........................1............................2...................shoulder up.

JT:Genesis are really wearing Leone down here....everytime he has gained any kind of advantage he has been stopped by the numbers game...

Kenty stands up and he beckons for Leone to stand.Leone is very groggy but he eventually gets back to his feet,walking into Kenty...

HE:MIC CHECK!...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:10

Kenty looks for his finisher but Leone nails big elbows to the side of the head,releasing him from Kenty's clutches.Kenty staggers in pain and it allows Leone to dropkick him in the back,sending Kenty crashing into the turnbuckle.Both men are down on the canvass as the crowd will him on..

JT:Leone needed that reprieve there.....he needs this time.....BIG MOMENT!

Kenty manages to roll around and tags in Michael Sweetwater as Leone jumps up and makes the tag to Perfect Jack.Jack storms the ring and he trades right hands with Sweetwater before whipping Sweetwater across the ring...Jack drops his head on the comeback and it allows Sweetwater to plough his boot into the face of Jack before sprinting at him again....

HE:BELLY TO BELLY!

The crowd pop as Jack sends Sweetwater crashing against the turnbuckle with the overhead belly to belly suplex.Chris Guerra springboards off the ropes and takes out Jack with a flying clothesline,they get back up and Guerra looks for a german suplex but Jack spins out and waistlocks Guerra into a huge german suplex of his own...

JT:Perfect Jack is all fired up here...

Jack drags Guerra back up again and drills him with a second suplex before rising them both up for a third consecutive time,completing the hat-trick of german suplexes as the crowd go wild.Guerra rolls from the ring in pain as Jack gets back to his feet..

HE:And look who is left Jeff...

Jack looks forwards and stares at the colossal form of Udo Berg,who is stepping over the ropes into the ring.They trade shots,Jack targetting the body,before Udo clubs Jack right across the spine.He drags Perfect up and whips him off the ropes,only for Jack to come back with a flying shoulder tackle to the knee....Perfect gets up and he grabs the giant by the right arm...

JT:PERFECT...

Michael Sweetwater,who is the legal man,jumps off the ropes and lands a double axe handle to the back of Jack's head.He quickly begins to stomp on Jack with venom before dragging him up into position..

HE:SLEEP WITH THE...

Jack spins out of the fisherman's suplex attempt and then drags Sweetwater into a solid kick to the midsection,following up with the regal plex.....................1...................2.............Kenty breaks up the cover.They get to their feet and trade fists before Kenty rakes the eyes of Jack and whips him into the corner.He follows in looking for a big boot but Jack dodges it and sends Kenty crashing against the turnbuckle.Kenty comes out and Jack kicks him in the stomach...

JT:PERFECT PL...

Sweetwater is back on his feet and he clobbers Jack from behind.The tag team champions begin to double team Jack,whipping him off the ropes and nailing a double flapjack takedown.Mr Kenty then drags Jack up and places him in a full nelson as Sweetwater backs into the corner and then runs out for a big boot to the face...

HE:SPEAR!

The crowd go wild as Leone comes in from the blindside and wipes Sweetwater out with a spear.This allows Jack to sit down into an inverted jawbreaker on Kenty,knocking him back towards the ropes.Leone gets to his feet and then rushes at Kenty,taking himself and the Genesis man over the top with a clothesline...

JT:Keith Leone was on point right there....and now Jack has a big opening....PERFECT PLEX!

HE:HE GOT IT...

......Udo Berg comes charging into the mix and dives into a big bodysplash,only for Jack to move at the last second and Udo lands ontop of Sweetwater.

JT:Sweetwater just got crushed...

Jack slams fists into the side of Berg's head and tries to pull him up,but Berg shows his strength and pushes Jack back into the corner before rushing in afterwards.Jack gets both feet up and manages to stagger Berg backwards before raising himself up onto the second rope...

HE:I don't know what Jack thinks he can acheive,even from up there...

Jack jumps off for a clothesline but is caught around the throat bu Berg.Berg looks furious as he positions Jack in place,only for Perfect to stomp on his knee...

JT:Chris Guerra coming back to get himself some...

Guerra spints across the ring but Jack has him scouted and backdrops Guerra over the top rope,causing him to land in a bad heap on the outside.Jack trash talks Guerra and then turns back around.....

HE:DOUBLE HANDED CHOKEBOMB!

JT:That impact was devastating...

Berg seizes Jack with both hands and drills him into the canvass with the chokebomb.On the outside,Leone smacks Kenty's head against the announce table before whipping him shoulder-first into the steel steps.Kenty slumps on the hard flooring as Udo Berg climbs out of the ring and he clobbers Leone from behind.He drags Keith up with ease and then hauls him through the air,causing Leone to slam hard into the ringpost and collapse on the floor.

HE:This is just mayhem out here....and it's all being directed by Udo Berg..

Berg stares at Leone and then climbs back onto the apron as Sweetwater drags himself across and makes the tag.The crowd are booing as Berg climbs back into the ring and he slowly begins to stalk Perfect Jack..

JT:Udo Berg has waited for this moment of revenge for too long in his mind....and tonight he has the perfect opportunity to get it..

HE:I like what you did there Jeff...the "perfect" opportunity....

Jack slowly hobbles back to his feet and Berg headbutts him into the corner.Udo walks in and clashes big palm chops into the chest of his foe before easily bench pressing him into the air.He walks back to the centre and he pushes Jack as high as he can into the air before dropping him down onto the canvass...

JT:That was scary strength....and now Berg is going to finish this....

Jack is in alot of pain as he tries to get up.Berg roars at him to stand and then he lifts Jack up into a bearhug position...

HE:FROSTBITE!

Berg lifts Jack up into the bearhug and is about to flip him into the inverted slam when Jack headbutts the giant in the face and drops out.The crowd then go wild as Jack grabs Berg by the arm...

JT:PERFECT SLAM!

HE:That's a 500 pound man...

The ring shakes from the impact as Jack phenomenally lifts Berg up and spins him into the variation on the Angle slam.Both men are down on the canvass as Jack slowly begins to drag himself towards the cover..

JT:Jack's gonna do it again here....he's gonna topple the giant...

Michael Sweetwater staggers into the ring and into the referee,distracting him from the situation,as Kenty climbs in from the opposite side,tag team title belt in hand and he slams it across the back of Perfect Jack's head before rolling back out of the ring.The crowd are booing as Sweetwater releases the referee and joins his partner on the outside..

JT:And what the hell was that....that wasn't legal...

HE:But the referee didn't see it Jeff...

JT:I saw it,I know what happened there....Kenty hit Jack in the back of the head with the belt....Jack was going for the cover...

HE:I don't know what to say..

JT:Because you don't have an excuse to make for your buddies here...and now look at this (beep)...

Udo Berg is back on his feet and he watches as Perfect Jack groggily staggers up.He seizes Jack by the throat and then drills him with an almighty chokeslam in the centre of the ring...

HE:Forget it...

.......3!

JT:What a shocker....

HE:You being sarcastic?

JT:How did you guess?...It was a damn four on two situation to start with....and then add to that that Genesis were cheating at any opportunity....and they won this match because of a championship belt shot to the back of Jack's head.....this is ridiculous...

The boos are huge as "Numb" is screeching out and the referee tries to raise Udo Berg's arm in victory,only to be pushed away.Kenty and Sweetwater are laughing at the crowd on the outside and they raise their tag team championships into the air...

HE:Genesis have drawn blood here tonight Jeff....their dominance was their for everyone to see....

JT:And yet still,as far as Keith Leone is concerned....they couldnt get the job done properly....HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!

Leone drags himself up on the outside and he sees what has gone down,causing him to swear loudly.He rests against the ringside barrier for a moment as the fans in the front row pat his back and then he turns to the side as Chris Guerra is stumbling up and he levels the Genesis member with a huge superkick....the crowd cheer loud as Leone stares at the rest of Genesis,shakes his head,and walks off into the aisleway...

HE:Oh Keith Leone's time is coming soon enough...it might not be tonight but he cannot keep fighting this war against Genesis and not expect serious consequences...

JT:Well Leone is gonna keep on fighting....and my guess is that Perfect Jack will too.....you might not believe it Henry but I sure as hell think this war is a long way from over....aslong as their are superstars on this roster that want to see 6CW grow and prosper then there will be a very strong opposition to Genesis...

HE:And one by one they are going to get knocked down....if they continue to fight then they will continue to fall...you've heard Lex Hart,you've heard Alex Walker....this isn't a game,this is real-life Jeff....people are getting hurt and it's through their own stupidity...

JT:Horse (beep) and you know it....it's simply down to the greed and self-importance of Genesis...they want to get rid of the competition because they don't like the thought of their opportunities being limited....you can spout all the rubbish you want but most people know the truth here....Genesis are poison,poison seeping through the veins of this great company....we need a vaccine.....dammit we need anything to get rid of these men...

HE:Not going to happen Jeff....nothing and nobody can interfere in the best laid plans of Genesis...

Leone exits into the back,after raising an arm to the crowd,as Genesis all meet in the aisleway.Perfect Jack is just coming around in the ring as Genesis smirk at him and then begin to make their way up the rampway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:10

*The scene is backstage and the crowd cheer as GazzyD is standing with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:Thanks for me joining me Gazzy...

Gazzy:Not a problem dude...

Reynolds:In just a few minutes you get to clash with Genesis member,Jack Frost and I would imagine that you are looking for a little revenge after what happened to you last week?

Gazzy:The last two weeks actually...i've been back here in 6CW for two weeks and on two seperate occassions I have come up against Genesis in one way or another,and on two seperate occassions I have found myself being outdone and screwed over.

Which is fine,because I guess that's the name of the game but tonight I want a little payback,a little redemption for what I have been through.I've seen Genesis from the inside,one of the very few who have,and although I will always apologise profusely for my actions I am never going to be sorry that I got an inside look at the beast.

Because for me there is a little advantage,something slight that gives me the edge every now and then.When I step into the ring with a member of Genesis I know what their mind frame is....I know what they are thinking and exactly how they want to get the job done...I know i've got a certain amount of time to take care of business before backup gets called in....little things like that keep me on my toes,and for that reason alone my time in Genesis was not a complete travesty...

Reynolds:Although right now your fighting the war for the "rebels"....a man of your calibre is surely not content with just that.What are the future aspirations of GazzyD?

Gazzy:I don't want to get too far ahead of myself....I came back to 6CW to atone for the errors I made in my career and make this company great once again....that is priority number one for me...but after that there is one thing I want to do...

Reynolds:Care to elaborate?

Gazzy:When I returned a couple of weeks back I was humbled by the response of the crowd,to know that they had forgiven me for my misdeeds.I felt re-born....like my career was starting all over again......and for those who don't know,my career here in 6CW started in the tag team division...

*Crowd cheer

Gazzy:I was a part of the Untouchables....I made my name through tag teaming and I want to do it again....before trying to push my way back up the ladder,trying to get back to the top of the mountain again I feel that re-visiting my past is the right career choice....I have no immediate plans...no thought process has entered my mind but I know that the tag team division is something that I am desperate to explore once again...

Reynolds:And any idea on potential partners?

Gazzy:There is plenty of great guys in the back that I would love the chance to pair up with,but I just have to bide my time and wait for the right partner to come along.The tag division is filled with some pretty impressive teams,and I know that myself and anyone who I team with,we are going to need to bring our A game when this happens...

But like I said,that's something that we can concentrate on when the time comes.....tonight is about settling a score....and a score I am going to settle...

Reynolds:Good luck tonight Gazzy...

Gazzy:Cheers dude...

*The crowd cheer and applaud as Gazzy taps Reynolds on the back before walking out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:11

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer even louder as Keith Leone is shown walking through the backstage area.He has a towel in his hand and is busy wiping himself down before looking up and finding himself surrounded by Alex Walker's "Security Team".

Leone:Well aren't I a lucky boy......six for the price of one...what can I do for you boys?

*The head security guard steps forwards

Security:We are here to escort you off the premises Mr Leone...

Leone:And why would you want to do that?

Security:We have our orders sir....

Leone:You know boys I really don't feel like leaving....I need a shower,the show is just getting interesting and I have a funny feeling that something is going to go down here tonight....I really don't want to be anywhere else....

Security:I'm asking you politely Mr Leone....we have our orders and they are very clear...

Leone:Why don't you tell me your "orders"....or even better why don't you take me to the "man" who gave them to you...

Security:Our orders came from General Manager,Alex Walker as you probably well know.....and what those orders entail are very simple.....your clearance here tonight was to compete in your scheduled match and then we were told to escort you to your car...please do not make this difficult...

Leone:Who's making anything difficult...your telling me I need clearance now to be in the building for a company I compete for?...your having a laugh...

*Leone goes to barge past but the security guards flank him.The head security guard puts his hand on the shoulder of Leone,who stares at him.

Leone:Remove it or i'll rip it clean from your socket...

Security:Do not allow this to resort to violence Keith...

*Leone smirks and then pulls away from the security guard

Leone:You want me out of this building?...Fine....but relay a message to Alex Walker for me....this is going to get a whole lot worse for him....for Genesis....infact I think tonight,whether I am here or not,Alex Walker is in for a very,very alarming evening.....now if you'll excuse me I need to get my stuff...

*Leone walks into his lockeroom and throws some things in his kitbag before walking out.He looks at the security guards for a moment and then smiles.

Leone:You boys are far too serious....you need to find a sense of humour.....didn't you know the circus is in town...maybe you should take a look..

*Leone laughs to himself as he shakes his head and walks away leaving the security team in silence.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:13

Match 6
GazzyD vs Jack Frost

The action goes back to ringside and the crowd go wild as "Airplanes" roars out of the speakers and then silver sparks fly into the air and explode.The smoke clears and the noise levels go up as GazzyD walks onto the stage.

JT:What the heck is this now?...Walker is having talent removed from the building once they have competed?...This is getting out of hand...

HE:Leone needs a rest...

JT:You need to give it a rest and remove you tongue from Genesis' backside.....these guys are screwing with the business and I sure as hell hope that they get their just deserves...starting here this evening,in this very match...

GazzyD slaps the hands of his fans as he walks down the rampway and then he climbs up onto the apron and vaults over the ropes into the ring.He nods in appreciation of the crowd's reception and then he poses on the turnbuckle...

HE:GazzyD came back two weeks ago and has made no impression on Genesis whatsoever....he might be a former world champion but maybe that is all he is, "former".....

JT:I don't believe that one single bit....GazzyD has been screwed over the last two weeks,and in each match he has had he has shown that he can still go in that ring with anyone....he is indeed a "former" world champion,but that man right there still possess the skillset to get back to the top again some day...

GazzyD jumps down off the ropes and he then turns his attention to the stage as "Numb" blasts out and the crowd boo for the arrival of Jack Frost.Frost smirks as he walks out and removes his vest before pointing down at Gazzy and he strides down towards his opponent.

HE:Jack Frost is a former tag team champion...this guy has skill of his own,not to mention the confidence that being a part of Genesis can provide....

JT:Frost is an impressive superstar,no doubt about it....but being a part of Genesis makes him a wanted man...GazzyD wants to make a statement here tonight...

Frost slowly climbs up into the ring and he talks trash to Gazzy as the referee keeps them apart.Gazzy is nodding his head and looks extremely focused as the referee pushes them back towards their respective corners and then signals for the bell.

HE:One fall to a finish as always...Genesis or The Rebels...who gets the advantage here?...

Both men circle one another and then lockup in the centre of the ring.Frost quickly twists the arm of Gazzy but Gazzy twists back out and snapmares Frost to the canvass before running off the ropes and he returns with a diving hesitation dropkick...Frost rolls back onto his feet and Gazzy is waiting for him,knocking him down with a spinning heel kick................1..................2...........shoulder up.

Both men get up and Gazzy looks for a suplex,only for Frost to float over the back and he pushes Gazzy into the corner.Frost runs in after his opponent but Gazzy spins around the ropes and attempts a kick over the top (ala Kofi Kingston) but Frost catches his feet and shows real power to haul Gazzy over the top rope and slam him down onto the canvass....the crowd boo as Frost climbs up the ropes and then comes off with a legdrop to back of Gazzy's head...

....Gazzy kicks out!

JT:Frost doing a good job here in the early going...keeping Gazzy grounded,stopping any high-flying,aerial assaults....

Frost pulls Gazzy back up and pummels him back against the ropes before whipping him across the ring.He looks for a big boot on the comeback but Gazzy baseball slides through his legs and then waits for Frost to turn around,using his leg strength to propel Frost through the air....they both get up and Gazzy dropkicks Frost back into the corner before rushing in and nailing a monkey flip...

HE:Well now Gazzy is getting his high-flying attacks in...

JT:And look at the difference it has made....Jack Frost is reeling...

Gazzy runs off the ropes and then cartwheels into standing moonsault on Frost before climbing out onto the apron.The crowd are cheering as Gazzy grips the top rope and then jumps into the springboard...

HE:SPRINGBOARD 450!

Gazzy flips into a 450 splash,only for Frost to drive his knees up at the last minute and cause serious impact with the midsection of GazzyD.The crowd boo as Frost stumbles up and he hits a northern lights suplex...........................1.......................2...............Gazzy kicks out!

JT:GazzyD likes to take those high-risks but that one did not pay off there and could cost him in this matchup...

Frost has a few choice words for the referee and then turns his attention back to his opponent.Gazzy is just getting up and Frost hits him with hard karate kicks to the legs before swinging a big roundhouse to the side of his head.Gazzy staggers back against the ropes and he receives a few right hands before being whipped across the ring....Gazzy hits the ropes and then comes back into a tilt-a-whirl sitdown powerbomb.................1.......................2..............shoulder up from Gazzy.

HE:Jack Frost knows that he is very privilidged to have a spot in Genesis...that is what drives him to compete in the way he does...

JT:And also the fact that if he doesnt produce the goods then Genesis will be more than happy to get rid of him...

Frost pulls GazzyD up and lifts him high into a vertical suplex position.He holds Gazzy there for a good few moments before dropping him down into a variation of a brainbuster.Gazzy is prone on the canvass as Frost then goes to the corner and he climbs up the ropes....the flashbulbs begin to go off....

HE:Jack Frost preparing himself to fly here.....

Frost dives off the top and he lands a legdrop across the throat of Gazzy before covering him..............1....................2..............Gazzy kicks out.Frost gets back up and he drags Gazzy up before forearming him back against the turnbuckle,he grabs Gazzy's right arm and whips him to the opposite corner before running after him...

JT:Frost starting to take control here....HEADSCISSORS!

Gazzy uses the top rope to push himself into the air and he wraps his legs around the neck of the oncoming Frost before spinning out into a headscissors takedown.They both get back up and Gazzy hits a back heel kick to the stomach before springboarding onto the ropes and nailing a dropkick that sends Frost sprawling from the ring...

HE:That was an impressive array of moves from GazzyD...

JT:AND HE'S NOT DONE!

The crowd cheer loud as Gazzy runs to the ropes and he grabs the top before sending himself skywards into a beautiful corkscrew crossbody takedown on Jack Frost,He kneels over Frost and hits him with right hands before standing up and working the crowd into a frenzy...

JT:And you said GazzyD was "done"...does he look done to you Henry....does he?

HE:Not right now...but this match isn't over yet...

The referee's count reaches five as Gazzy pulls Frost up and dumps him back into the ring.Gazzy climbs up onto the apron and then scales the ropes as Frost begins to get back to his feet...

JT:Double-kneed takedown...

Gazzy jumps off top and slams both knees into the chest of Frost,taking him down onto the canvass.........................1................................2..................Frost kicks out.They get back up and Gazzy kicks Frost in the stomach before hitting a snap suplex and then pulls Frost towards the corner...

HE:Gazzy looking for the opening that will finish this.....SPLIT-LEGGED MOONSAULT!

Gazzy looks for the moonsault but Frost manages to move,causing Gazzy to land hard on the canvass.Frost uses the ropes to drag himself up and then he pulls Gazzy into the centre of the ring and hits a piledriver.....................1........................2................Gazzy pushes his shoulder up.Frost stands up and he shouts in annoyance at the referee before hoisting GazzyD into a gutwrench...

JT:Frost wants to finish this here.....GUTWRENCH...

Frost spins Gazzy up onto his shoulders for a powerbomb,only for Gazzy to roll down the back and drag Frost into a pinning combo.................1....................2.................Frost kicks out.They both scramble up and Frost roars a huge kick into the stomach of Gazzy before nailing a huge DDT...

HE:NORTHERN WIND....RING THE BELL!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:13

.......Gazzy kicks out!

JT:Gazzy still got some fight in him yet...do not rule him out yet ladies and gentlemen...

Frost bangs his hand on the mat and looks very annoyed before getting back to his feet.The referee tells him it was a two count and Frost sneers before dragging Gazzy back to his feet and he puts him in place...

HE:This ought to do it....COLD SNAP!

Gazzy spins out of the gringo killer attempt and counters with a jumping codebreaker that sends Frost sprawling back to the corner.Gazzy gets back up and rushes in afterwards,connecting with a big shining wizard to the jaw before following up with a running bulldog.The crowd are cheering as Gazzy stumbles up to his feet and he climbs up the ropes...

JT:GazzyD coming with a second wind here....FROGSPLASH!

The cheers go up as Gazzy jumps off the top and he lands the frogsplash to the chest of Frost...............................1........................................2.........................3!

JT:That's it...

HE:Foot on the ropes Jeff.....foot is on the ropes....

JT:What?....I tip my hat to Jack Frost there,had the ring presence to know his surroundings...

GazzyD thinks he has won but the referee pulls his arms down and points to Frost's foot on the bottom rope.Gazzy looks a little downhearted but the support of the crowd wills him on and he beckons Frost to get back up...

JT:GazzyD might not have got the win there...but he is still in the ascendency here.....DEEP IMPACT!

Gazzy pulls Frost into place and hooks both arms for his patented sitdown facebuster but Frost spins out at the last minute.The Genesis member keeps ahold of Gazzy's arm and drags him into a spinning sidewalk slam before grabbing his legs....

HE:Sharpshooter time...

Gazzy has all the wind driven out of him by the sideslam and then Frost attempts to synch in the submission.Gazzy wriggles desperately and tries to slip free as Frost begins to turn him over onto his stomach...

JT:Gazzy's in trouble here....he needs to fight this...

HE:Oh no...

Gazzy manages to bend his body upwards and he grabs Jack Frost by the head,pulling him down into a small package.................................1..............................2...............kickout by Frost.They both get back up and Frost thunders a right hand into Gazzy's head before whipping him into the corner....Gazzy leaps right onto the top rope as the crowd gasp....

JT:MOONSAULT...OH YES!

The crowd applaud as Gazzy flips backwards into an astonishing moonsault into a cover...............1...............................2...................Frost just kicks out.Gazzy gets back to his feet and rubs his ribcage before welcoming Frost back up...

HE:Skull crushing...

Gazzy looks for the face-first russian legsweep but Frost counters by scooping Gazzy up and connecting with a fireman's front slam (wastelands).The crowd boo as Frost climbs up onto the top rope and he waits for Gazzy to stand up before diving off and connecting with a missile dropkick....the crowd are booing as Frost drags Gazzy back up onto his feet...

JT:COLD SNAP!

Frost looks for the gringo killer again but this time Gazzy counters into a backdrop and then springboards onto the ropes as Frost begins to get up...

HE:TORNADO...

Gazzy looks for the tornado DDT but Frost manages to stay on his feet and tries to counter into a northern lights suplex but Gazzy flips over his shoulder with great athleticism...he waits for Frost to turn around and then hits him with a jumping hurricanrana,which sends Frost sprawling across the middle rope....Gazzy runs off the opposite side and returns with a 619 kick that leaves Frost down on the canvass....Gazzy stands on the apron for a moment and breathes in the cheers of the crowd...

JT:GazzyD has Jack Frost right here he wants him...primed and ready.....SPRINGBOARD 450!

HE:Oh no....he got it...

The crowd pop as Gazzy nails the 450 splash from the springboard off the ropes.He stands up and nods his head as the noise levels rise and then he drags Jack Frost into the centre of the ring...

JT:And now the exclamation point.....DEEP IMPACT!

Gazzy nails the pedigree/x-factor in the centre of the ring and then hooks both legs as the crowd count along................................1.................................2..........................3!

HE:No!

Cheers ring out all around the arena as "Airplanes" plays out of the speakers and the referee raises GazzyD's hand in victory.He rubs sweat off his brow with a smile and then looks down at Jack Frost with a look of disgust.He uses his feet to roll Frost out of the ring and then goes to the turnbuckle in order to pose for his fans...

JT:GazzyD did it...he exacted the little bit of revenge on Genesis that he was looking for here tonight....and he did it in style....fantastic performance...

HE:I'll give it to Gazzy...he showed glimpses of his old self here....Jack Frost needs to go back to the drawing board and learn from some of his team mates because that was not a performances worthy of the Genesis moniker here this evening...

JT:GazzyD said earlier in the program that he wants another run as a tag team competitor....well on this showing,he is more than capable of acheiving real success in singles competition aswell...big win for Manchester's Prodigal Son...

GazzyD salutes the crowd as he climbs from the ring,before tagging their hands as he walks up the rampway,finally exiting into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:14

*The action moves backstage and the crowd boo as Alex Walker is shown sitting at his desk.He looks extremely on edge and he jumps up as his phone rings.

Walker:Hello......what?....he's here now?.....no no don't send him away,I guess I am going to have to face him eventually......he has legal counsel with him?...did he say why?....never mind,just send him in....

*Walker puts the phone down and quickly arranges his desk as a knock comes at the door.Walker stands up and smartens his suit.

Walker:Come in...

*A tall,young gentlemen enters,with two more middle-aged men by his side.The centre individual has short brown hair and designer stubble,whilst the other two gentlemen are dressed in very grey suits and glasses.The youngest man stares at Walker,who holds out his hand.

Walker:Nice to see you Phil...

Phil:I wish I could say the same about you Alex...

*Phil declines the handshake and Walker quickly lowers his own arm.He points the three men to seats on the opposite side of his desk before taking his own seat.

Walker:So what can I do for you gentlemen?....was it really necessary to come down here with legal counsel?

Phil:I think we both know that it was very necessary Alex..let's cut all the pleasantries here...

*Walker's grin quickly disappears

Walker;Fair enough.....then what do you want?...I am a very busy man here,doing the work of two men isn't easy......how is your father by the way?

Phil:He's on the mend....no thanks to you of course....but then again,that is the precise reason I am here...

Walker:Oh....?.....

*Phil nods at one of the gentlemen,who smiles and then produces a document which is passed to Alex Walker.

Phil:What you will see here is a temporary waver of my father's shares in this company..

*Walker's eyes begin to widen as he reads further down the page

Phil:You see Alex I really didn't want my father to come back to this business after what happened to him last year...but you know him,ever the trooper,stubborn to the last and professional wrestling pumping through his veins...there was no stopping him...but the last assault that your boys pulled took alot out of him...

Walker:I'm glad to hear it...

*Phil Liederman smirks with a glint of anger in his eyes

Phil:My father may be on the mend but there is no way he is ready to return here to 6CW...that document before you states that as a 50% owner of this company he has the right to appoint an "intermin deputy" to co-run this business with you....

*Walker looks at the document again with alarm on his face

Phil:You see he might be sick but he's not stupid....over the last couple of weeks he has seen what is going on around here...the dodgy dealings....the firings...all the odds being stacked in the favour of Genesis....that's not how this business works....that's not how my father works....and he will do anything in his power to make sure it stops right now...

Walker:You don't just come barging in here little boy and begin throwing your weight around..

Phil:No you see Alex that is exactly what I intend on doing...cutting a long story short...that document right there....100% legal guaranteed....states that me...Phil Liederman....has been appointed the "Interim Deputy" of 6CW...

*The crowd can be heard cheering as Walker stares at Phil Liederman in disbelief

Phil:You might have pushed my father out...you might have made your mark by picking on an old man but I would love to see you try and push me around Walker....just give me one reason and I swear to god I will tear your face off...

*The crowd again as Walker stares at Liederman with an ugly grimace on his face

Walker:You've got balls kid....maybe you inherited that from your daddy,he had them too once upon a time....but I crushed them....just like I crush everything that gets in my way....you think your hot shot coming in here and throwing your legal cr@p all around,this doesn't mean anything to me...

*Walker looks into Phil Liederman's eyes and then tears the piece of paper up before throwing it at him.

Walker:You wanna co-run this place with me?...be my guest,but I promise you that the moment you get in my way,you will feel the exact same wrath as daddy dearest did...you do not want to test me here Phil...you've got your whole life ahead of you....don't throw it away for an argument that does not concern you...

*Liederman stands with cold fury on his face

Phil:On the contrary,this argument very much concerns me....twice you tried to end my father's life and for that I will have payback for my family....it might not come tonight....but it's coming Walker.....even if I have to open Pandora's Box,I swear to God you are going to pay for what you have done...

*Walker stands up himself

Walker:A declaration of war....I guess you did indeed inherit the same traits as your father....very well Phil,I guess your now part of the team....but know this....6CW is not just a toy that a spoilt little rich kid like you can just come and play around with whilst daddy's at work...you make one slip up around here and you are going to pay the price for that....

Phil:I know how this place works....I know half of the guys who wrestle on this roster....I know what 6CW truly means and I know most of your talent cannot stand the sight of you.They want a leader,somebody to restore pride and prosperity back into this once great company....and if my father cannot achieve that.....then you are looking at the man that sure as hell can...

As of next week.....6CW will have it's freedom!

*Walker and Phil Liederman stare at one another for another few moments for Liederman and his legal counsel leave the room.Walker continues to stare at the door with annoyance and then he jumps again as the phone rings.

Walker:What is it?....a delivery?....I haven't ordered anything....ok whatever,send it in...

*He slams the phone down and then his office door opens,a backstage worker brings in a large green box with a red ribbon tied around it.On the front of the box is one word "Pandora"...Walker stares at it for a moment and then unties the ribbon.He jumps backwards in fright as a jack in a box leaps out and begins to laugh hysterically.The sinister clown face looks at Walker,who stares back in fear as the scene ends.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:14

*The scene changes and there is a mixed reaction from the crowd as Jackson Black is shown getting ready for his match.He is doing squats and then drops down to do some situps.

JT:Interesting developments here folks....John Liederman's son,Phil, has arrived here at the building and announced that as of next week he will be taking over his father's role for the forseeable future....Phil Liederman is going to co-run 6CW with Alex Walker...

HE:And you could sense the intensity between both men....this is going to get seriously interesting next week...

JT:Your damn right it is...but we still have a main event lined up for you folks...and what a main event this is going to be.....the 6CW Champion,the leader of Genesis,Lex Hart is about to go one on one with that man....Jackson Black....Black wants vengeance,he wants payback for being completely screwed over by Genesis...but will he get that here tonight...

HE:What do you think?....Jackson is a talented guy but he isn't so smart...Lex Hart offered him a chance to stay in Genesis but Black declined and now look where that has got him....Black is just another superstar not using his head,this is an unwinnable war...and the sooner they stop fighting the sooner we can get back to normal here...

JT:It will never be normal with Genesis in charge,I assure you of that...I admire guys like Black,even if he is still extremely suspect....I admire guys like Leone,Perfect Jack,GazzyD who keep fighting for 6CW...fighting for this great company.....and so should you,instead of cosying up with the faction that are driving this business into the ground....you are a shambles Henry...

HE:Oh shut up.....Genesis are the dominant force...you felt it first hand...you think anyone can stand up to these guys.....you think there is any force on this earth that can make a dent in the shield of Genesis?...If you do then your as dumb as all of those guys fighting this war..

JT:I believe there is someone...maybe more than one person....I believe that this war is winnable...I believe Genesis can be overcome and dammit i'll keep supporting anyone who is man enough to stand up to them...

*The screen splits in two and the crowd roar with boos as Lex Hart is shown getting ready.Hart stands up and straps the 6CW Title around his waist before exiting his lockeroom.Jackson Black stands up and stretches his neck before leaving his own dressing room and heading for the entranceway.

JT:Jackson Black versus Lex Hart....the main event of Escalation...and it's coming up next...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:15

*A video segement begins to play.The cameras pan into an empty,apocalyptic street.The buildings are completely derilict and some have fallen down,leaving dust and debris all over the floor.Cars are over turned and some are flaming as the cameras continues to pan around the scene.The sun is beating down on the open area and a lone eagle flies across the gaze of the sun,reflecting a shadow on the floor.A shadow in which a foot steps out of into the sunlight.Then a nursery rhyme begins to chime out of nowhere,creating an eerie feeling.

"A ring a ring o' roses
A pocket full of posies
Atishoo Atishoo
We all fall down"

*The figure full steps out of the shadows and stands with his back to the camera.A swirl of wind screams up the street,spraying dust everywhere as a lone word appears on the screen.

"One"

*The figure walks out slowly and stands in the glory of the sun,letting the rays shine down on their face,obscuring them from view.

"One reason
One truth
One vision
One Life
One person"

*Clouds seem to engulf the sunshine out of nowhere and a crack of lightening illuminates the sky,throwing the whole street into startling brightness.The lightening then subsides and the figure begins to walk away as Nine Inch Nail's "Hurt" plays.

"You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt"

*The video segment ends*

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:17

Main Event
Lex Hart vs Jackson Black

HE:What the hell was that all about?

JT:I have no idea but what I do know is it's main event time...an extremely personal main event at that,one I cannot wait for...

"Watch me shine" by Fozzy blasts out of the speakers and there is a mixed reaction as Jackson Black walks onto the stage.He is dressed in black shorts and bare-chested,the 6CW International Championship strapped around his midsection as he walks down to the ring,fully focused on the ring ahead of him.He rolls into the ring and stands his ground in the centre....

HE:Jackson Black is crazy if you ask me.....so he wanted to be world champion,could it have hurt him to wait a little longer?....He is the only ever International Champion in 6CW history,thanks to Genesis....a former tag team champion,thanks to Genesis....the superstar he is today,thanks to Genesis....Black doesn't know how what an amazing situation he walked away from....

JT:He walked away from being labelled a "coward"....he turned his back on the "pack mentality" and went it alone....Jackson Black deserves all the credit in the world for that very reason...if he is indeed true to his word then I think this will be the making of the Arizona native...he wasn't content to play second fiddle to Lex Hart and nor should he be...this kid,as you rightly say,is the only ever International Champion in history....he has all the talent in the world...Jackson Black could be the 6CW Champion,and on his own two feet he can make it....Genesis are holding him back no longer...

Black stretches and then glares at the stage as "Be Myself" by Linkin Park blasts out.The crowd boo wildly and green pyros fire into the air as Lex Hart swaggers onto the stage.Hart smirks at the reception of the crowd and then runs his hand along the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship,which is strapped around his waist.He makes his way down to the ring and then climbs in,making sure to stare at Jackson Black intently.

HE:Lex Hart was regarded for years as the "greatest never to win the world title" but last month at Redemption he changed all that,now Lex Hart is going to be remebered as the greatest world champion in history...

JT:Give it a goddamn rest would you...he hasn't even defended that belt yet,so don't even try to make comparisons.The fact is,Lex Hart won that championship in horrendous fashion,he wasn't even involved in the match that he somehow managed to win.Yet more bias from Alex Walker...

HE:None of that matters Jeff....what matters is who has the gold,and that is Lex Hart...deal with it...

JT:I don't doubt Lex's talent,I know he is one of the best....but the point is,that man there,our world champion had to cheat in order to win that championship.He had to scam the whole 6CW universe,scam Dicey Reilly,a man who thought Lex was his friend...he scammed Perfect Jack,scammed Keith Leone and he scammed that man in the right with him tonight....Lex Hart is nothing but a goddamn con-artist....he stole that championship.....and everyone knows it....if there is any justice in the world then Jackson Black is going to whoop Lex's a55 here tonight...

HE:Your getting carried away with yourself Jeff...no way is that going to happen....Black is in way over his head here...he might have beef with Lex Hart but tonight he is going to find out that this beef is not to his liking....tonight Jackson Black is against the best professional wrestler in the world...

JT:Black would argue that he is the best wrestler in the world....6CW Champion vs International Champion....one way or the other,tonight we might just find out....

HE:What about Keith Leone,you were singing his praises earlier...

JT:Leone is one of the "best",maybe overall he is the best but he isn't in this match...he isn't my focal point...what i am trying to say is that Lex Hart and Jackson Black are the elite in the business today...no doubts about it...

The referee stands in between both men as they continue to stare at one another.Lex looks at Jackson's International Championship and smirks before raising the 6CW Title into the air.The crowd boo Hart,who merely grins and then both men pass their championships to the official and get ready to start the match...

HE:This is one fall to a finish...non-title affair....been a great night here on Escalation but I think this main event might just be the icing on the cake...

JT:Finally one thing we can agree on...

Both men go nose to nose as the referee calls for the bell to start the match.They exchange a few words and then Jackson shoves Lex in the chest,drawing cheers from the crowd.Lex stares at Black and then smirks before slapping his opponent right across the face...

HE:Welcome to the big leagues Jackson...

JT:I'd chalk that up as Lex Hart's first mistake of the night...

Black holds his face for a moment and then his head snaps back and he stares at Lex with fury.Lex draws his hand back again and looks for a second slap but this time its blocked and Black begins to pummel Lex back against the ropes.He unleashes with furious right hands and then whips the 6CW Champion across the ring,sending him flying with a huge backbody drop as he comes back...

HE:This wasn't in the script...

JT:Lex Hart's attitude has really riled Jackson up here...

Lex clutches his spine as he gets back up and Black hammers him with more right hands before whipping him off the ropes again and this time he launches him into an overhead belly to belly as he comes back.Lex staggers to his feet once again and Jackson scoops him up onto his shoulders...

JT:AMERICAN...

Jackson looks for the "green bay plunge" but Lex drops off the back and punches Black in the kidneys before running him forwards and launching Black through the middle ropes to the outside,causing Jackson to land hard on the concrete flooring.

HE:And that will slow all of Jackson's momentum down...just how a champion rolls...

JT:Impressive tactics from Lex Hart here in the early going...

Hart orders the referee to start counting as Black struggles up on the outside.The count reaches four when Black slides back in the ring and Lex is immediately upon him,stomping hard on the back of his foe.Lex drags Black up and shoves him against the turnbuckle before working over his midsection with hard stomps.He then clatters harsh knife edge chops to the chest before whipping Jackson across to the opposite corner....Black collides with the turnbuckle and staggers out as Lex runs across and jumps into a dropkick that sends Black crashing back into the corner again.

HE:Lex Hart is really embracing the aggressiveness....it's so much better seeing him like this than pretending to be all nice..

Lex gets up and he rocks Black with big right hands before lifting Jackson up onto the top rope.Hart climbs up on the ropes with his opponent and lands more punches before drilling Black with a huge top rope superplex...........Lex crawls across to cover..................1..................2..............shoulder up.

Lex stands up and adjusts his trunks before pulling Jackson to his feet and he forearms him back against the ropes before whipping him across the ring.Hart drops his head for a backdrop but Black spins over his back onto his feet and then waits for Lex to turn around before hitting a running enzeguiri to the side of the head.......................1...............................2..............shoulder up from Lex.

JT:Jackson Black has alot of heart and determination...plus you just know he wants to get even with Genesis....he will not go down here tonight without a serious fight...

They both get back up and Jackson ducks a right hand attempt and then waistlocks Lex,throwing him into a release german suplex but Hart amazingly lands on his feet.Black turns around and is lifted into an inverted atomic drop before Hart spinning heel kicks Black to the mat....Lex stares down at Black before running to the ropes...

HE:LIONSAULT!

JT:Big move from Lex Hart there...

Lex nails the springboard moonsault and he cockily nods his head before covering Black......................1.........................2............shoulder up.Lex looks at the referee with annoyance before climbing up to his feet.Jackson is trying to get up onto his feet as Lex flips him up onto his shoulders and then drops him into a fallout neckbreaker (ala Randy Orton).Hart then goes to the corner and scales the ropes as Black lays motionless on the mat....

HE:Lex has Jackson in a compromised position and now he is going to fly....HEADBUTT!

JT:Talk about crash landing...

Lex soars into the flying headbutt attempt but Black rolls aside at the last minute,causing Hart to land in a heap on the canvass.Both men begin to get to their feet and Lex stumbles into Black,who nails a big t-bone suplex.....................1........................2..................shoulder up.

HE:Back and forth action here in the early going....but you know that Lex's skill will show through eventually...

JT:How do you know that?....Many people,including myself,think Jackson Black is just as talented as Lex Hart....this is a real 50-50 match in my opinion...

Black gets up and he staggers back against the ropes for a moment and then he welcomes Lex back up,scoring with knife edge chops of his own.He whips Lex into the corner and then follows in,only to receive a sharp elbow to the jaw that knocks Jackson back...Lex lifts himself onto the second rope and then dives off...

HE:Caught him...

JT:BELLY TO BELLY!

The crowd cheer as Jackson catches Lex coming down and launches him through the air with a belly to belly suplex.They get back up again and Black slides around the back with expertise before nailing a big bridging german suplex...................1.......................2.............Lex gets his shoulder off the canvass.

HE:I will go on record now and say that Jackson Black will never be 6CW World Champion whilst Genesis is around...

JT:So then he is in the exact same position as Keith Leone then.....

HE:Yes he is...

JT:It's a good job that both men have vowed to end Genesis then isn't it?...

HE:No chance...

Black stomps heavily on the back of Lex before dragging him up and he hits an implant suplex,leaving Lex sprawled on the mat.He then goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes as the flashbulbs begin to go off...

JT:MOONSAULT!

Black twists himself beautifully through the air and hurtles down towards the canvass,landing a moonsault on Lex as the crowd go wild...

JT:That will crush your insides.....what a move from Jackson Black.....this is all,go on kid...

.........3!

HE:It's not three...

JT:Three count...

HE:Hand on the ropes Jeff....Black should have pulled Lex further away...

The referee's hand is about to come down for the three when he notices Lex grasping the bottom rope.Black stands up and confronts the referee for a moment but soon comes to his senses...

JT:Jackson Black may find himself in a very paranoid state everytime he steps in the ring....Lex Hart has told him that Genesis pays off officials and fix matches...how does Jackson know what's real and what is not...

HE:He just needs to concentrate on the match....nothing he can about outside influences...

JT:I can't believe you can just sit there and say that as if it is normal...that's not normal....Genesis are ruining this company...

Jackson turns from the referee as Lex stumbles up and he lifts Hart up onto his shoulders before walking him to the centre of the ring...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:18

Lex drops off the back and he grabs Black by the shoulder and runs him towards the corner but Black reverses the position at the last minute and he hauls Lex through the ropes into the ringpost.Lex shouts out in pain as he collides with the steel and then he staggers out into a german suplex....

HE:You can't use the ringpost....that isn't allowed...

JT:Oh but it would have ok if Lex had done the same thing....your going the right way for a slap Henry...

HE:Go for it...

Black drags Lex back up again and executes a second suplex as the noise levels go up.He keeps his hands locked and drags the 6CW Champion to his feet for a third time...

JT:TRIVECTOR!

Black hits the third german suplex but he still isn't content,he drags Lex up for a fourth time and succeeds before lifting back up for an astonishing fifth time...

HE:No,no more Jackson...

JT:FIVE STRAIGHT GERMAN SUPLEXES!

The fifth german suplex lands and Lex is flat out on the canvass as Black lays next to him.Black's chest is heaving in and out,clearly exhausted by the effort,and then he drapes an arm across Lex Hart..............................1......................................2.......................kickout!

HE:Yes....mark of a champion Jeff...

JT:I applaud the fact that Lex Hart kicked out of that......I thought he was done there...

Both men are extremely groggy but it's Black who makes it up first.He rocks Lex with stiff right hands and then attempts an irish whip but Lex reverses and sends Black into the corner before following in.Black gets his foot up and boots Lex backwards before lifting himself onto the second rope and he dives into a flying clothesline takedown.....Hart gets back to his feet and he walks into Black...

JT:AMERICAN SLAM!

HE:Noooo...

....thr-kickout!

JT:Waaaaahhhhh.....amazing resilience from Lex Hart....

HE:I told you Jeff....I told you that Jackson Black is not on the level of Lex Hart....you cannot keep Genesis down...

Jackson Black sits on the canvass for a few moments and stares at the referee with disbelief before getting to his feet.Lex is holding his ribs as he tries to get back to his feet,walking immediately into Black who swipes his legs and twists him over...

JT:CLOVERLEAF!

The crowd cheer loud as Black manages to turn Lex over onto his stomach and he applies a cloverleaf submission.Lex yells in pain and tries to drag himself to the ropes but Black has it synched in tight...

HE:Oh no Lex.....oh no.....

JT:How's that feel Hart.....how you feeling now you sorry son of a b1tch....break his damn legs Jackson...

Lex is shouting in agony as he tries to drag himself further and further towards the ropes,only for Black to pull him further into the centre and he leans right back to apply further pressure.The referee is asking Hart if he wants to quit...

HE:Find the strength Lex....reach...

JT:Lex Hart,the 6CW Champion,is on the brink here....nowhere to run,nowhere to hide...

Lex shouts "no" but his face is purple with the pain and his hand is trembling.Jackson's face is a picture of pure determination as he applies as much pressure as is humanly possibly....Lex makes one last forage foward but it seems futile as his hand misses the bottom rope again....

JT:He's gonna tap....he's got to tap...

HE:He doesn't have to do a damn thing...

Lex's cries out of pain are getting louder and louder but he somehow reaches out and grabs ahold of the bottom rope as the crowd boo.The referee tries to get Jackson to release the hold but he keeps it locked in for the count of four before releasing...

JT:Lex Hart showed alot of intestinal fortitude to find the ropes there without submitting...but the damage may already be done...

Black stands in the centre of the ring for a moment,breathing deeply,before walking back towards Lex and he drags him into the centre of the ring once more,trying to turn him on his stomach again...

HE:Not the cloverleaf again...

Lex writhes and thrashes as he attempts to break the submission.He seizes Jackson by the hair and lands heavy right hands that eventually take their toll,knocking Black back into the corner.Lex staggers back up and he rushes towards the corner,only for Jackson to sunset flip over him and drag Hart into the cover.............................1.........................2......................shoulder up from Lex.

JT:So close once again....Jackson Black is on fire right now...

Both men seem knackered but they get back to their feet and Jackson tries to spin Lex into position for the "Final Touch" but Lex twists out and nails an inverted atomic drop before whipping Jackson off the ropes and flooring him with a beautiful dropkick as he comes back.They get back up and Lex jumps into the air...

HE:Hurrican...oh!

Lex looks for the standing hurricanrana but Black counters with a snap powerbomb and he grabs ahold of Lex's ankle before turning him over....

JT:ANKLELOCK!

Lex shouts in pain as the submission gets locked right in.The crowd are cheering until Hart manages to roll right through and send Jackson crashing into the turnbuckle.Hart gets back to his feet and he manages to nail Jackson with a back suplex...

HE:Lex needed that....a little reprieve....and we know what comes now Jeff...

Lex goes to the corner and he hits a moonsault off the first rope onto Jackson Black.He stands up for a second time,rubs his ribcage,and then nails a second moonsault,this time from the second rope.

JT:Lex calls this the "Triple Bypass".....all he needs is that third moonsault from the top...

Hart leaps up onto the top rope and launches himself back into the moonsault,only for Black to drive his knees up.Lex,however,has it scouted and he pushes his hand out to block the impact and then drags Black into the centre of the ring by the legs.He opens them and stomps on the midsection of Black...

HE:SHARPSHOOTER!.....This is it Jeff....

JT:Bad position for Jackson Black to be in....

The crowd boo as Lex manages to turn Jackson over and he applies the sharpshooter.Jackson shouts out in pain and tries to lift himself off the mat and crawl to the ropes but Lex leans right back and stops any forward momentum for his foe....

HE:Bad times for Jackson Black....he may aswell just give up right now....

JT:That is not going to happen....Black will ride this aslong as he can....

Lex shouts at the referee to "Make him tap" as he synches in the hold with even more aggressiveness.Black shakes his head and manages to drag himself further towards the ropes....he reaches out with his right hand and brushes the bottom before Lex drags him back into the centre and sits down on his back.....

HE:This is it now....Black has nowhere to go...he can't withstand this...

Black is shaking his head but he looks very close to tapping out as Lex Hart smiles sadistically at the booing masses.Black makes a push back towards the ropes again but Lex pulls him back....

JT:Jackson managed to get one of his legs free...

The movement allows Black to pull one of his feet from Lex's grasp and turn onto his back.Lex tries to synch in the submission again but Black lashes out with his free foot and kicks Lex straight in the face,knocking him back to the ropes.Black holds his back as he gets back to his feet and he makes a rush at Lex...

HE:Backdrop...

Lex backdrops Black over the ropes to the outside,but Jackson manages to land on his feet and he drags Lex under the bottom rope.They trade right hands on the outside before Lex knees Black in the stomach and drives his head against the steel steps.He then throws Black back into the ring and climbs up onto the apron before scaling the ropes...

JT:Lex making use of his surroundings there.....and now he's gonna take a risk...

HE:It's not a risk when you are this good Jeff....

JT:YOU SURE ABOUT THAT!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Lex reaches the top rope and is preparing himself to jump off as Black gets up,rushes into the corner and up the ropes before belly to belly suplexing Hart off the top rope.Both men land hard on the canvass as the crowd are going wild..

JT:Pure athleticism from Jackson Black there....after everything these two men have put their bodies through in the match....

HE:But it took just as much out of him as it did Lex Hart...neither of these men have much left in the tank...

They are both slow to rise up on their feet but it's Black that seems slightly fresher.He stumbles onto a vertical base and waits for Lex to get up before lifting him up onto his shoulders and spinning him around...

HE:CANADIAN DESTROYER!

Black looks for the "American Slam" but Lex elbows his way off the back and he kicks Black in the stomach before running off the ropes,rushing back into the flipping piledriver,only for Jackson to counter with a very impressive alabama slam.Lex is writhing in pain on the floor as Black beats his chest,sending the crowd into raptures...

JT:This crowd firmly behind Jackson Black now....they want to see his Lex Hart get his....and their wish could be about to come true.....FINAL TOUCH!

Black picks Lex up and places him in position for the "Final Touch" as Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty walk out onto the stage.The crowd are booing profusely and Black looks up at his former allies with a knowing look on his face...

JT:Who sent for the welcome party?....These idiots have no reason to be out here...

HE:They are the undisputed tag team champions Jeff...they can do as they please...

JT:I don't think their attempt at distracting Jackson is going to work....FINAL TOUCH!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb - 14:19

Black stares at the tag champions and then smirks before twisting Lex into the CrossRhodes as the crowd cheer.Black hooks the leg.............................1...... Sweetwater and Kenty rush down to the ring and Kenty jumps up on the apron.....................2...................the referee breaks the count and berates Kenty,shouting at him to get down...

HE:You sure it's not working Jeff....

Michael Sweetwater is stood on the opposite apron and he seems to be fidgeting with the turnbuckle pad as Jackson Black spots him and rushes towards him,causing Sweetwater to drop down off the apron with a smirk on his face.Black looks thunderous as Kenty continues to distract the referee...

JT:These damn hyenas...always out here to cause goddamn mayhem....nobody wants to see them ruining what has been an exceptional main event....

Black runs towards the apron and it forces Kenty to drop down and join Sweetwater in the aisleway.The referee directs Black away from the ropes and then turns back and orders the tag team champions to leave the ringside area...

HE:They are just out here enjoying the view referee....

JT:OH CMON...

In the ring,Black turns around and takes a furious low-blow from Lex Hart,before having his head slammed against the exposed turnbuckle.Lex shouts at the referee as he rolls Black up....the referee turns and slides into the cover as Lex places both of his feet on the ropes and Sweetwater and Kenty hold them in place from the outside...

JT:This is bull(beep)...

.....3!

HE:Yes....he did it Jeff....two weeks running now,Lex Hart has defeated Perfect Jack and Jackson Black...he is the best in the world...proved it here tonight...

JT:You can believe that tripe all you want but I know it's (beep) and so do all these fans....Jackson Black was going to win this damn match before Sweetwater and Kenty turned up....Genesis showing their true colours once a-damn-gain!

Lex stands up with a smirk on his face and he snatches his 6CW Title from the referee and holds it into the air.He looks down at Jackson Black with a grin on his face and then turns to Sweetwater and Kenty,nodding his head to them....they smile and nod back before walking around to the announce area....

JT:And what the hell is going to happen now....this is damn sure not right....Jackson Black is defenseless here...

More boos ring out as Alex Walker,Udo Berg,Chris Guerra and Jack Frost walk out on the stage.They all begin to walk down towards the ring as Sweetwater and Kenty grab steel chairs and then rush back to the ring and slide in.The referee tries to intervene but Lex smashes him in the side of the head with the championship belt...

HE:Now Genesis are going to make an example out of Jackson Black....this is what happens when you cross the line Jeff...

JT:I think these s.o.b's crossed the line a long time ago....I can't watch this.....this is heinous...

Black is groggy as he tries to stand up,Kenty and Sweetwater stand on either side of him with their steel chairs primed.The rest of Genesis are standing back enjoying the show,Alex Walker is shaking with laughter...

???:Heehheehheee is this thing on......oh goody......helllo 6CW heheheheheehhe...

*The whole arena stops and Alex Walker's face drains of colour as he looks all around.Genesis all form a regimented circle around him.The voice continues to speak from seemingly nowhere.

???:I have to tell you Alex......or is it Mr Walker....oh what does it matter,i'm rambling now...what i wanted to say is I wasn't very impressed with the security you had compiled.....you notice what I did there "Wasn't" as in past tense hehehehhehehehehe.....you really should try harder next time...anyone could get into this arena....anyone hehehehehehehehehehe...

HE:What the hell is this...

*The big screen comes on and the crowd cheer as all of Alex Walker's security team is shown unconscious on the floor of the parking lot.

???:Sleeping on the job....how unprofessional hehehehehehe.....Alex I have watched as you have run this company into the ground...tut-tut,you naughty boy....hehehehehe.....but you really don't know the meaning of chaos......you have never witnessed chaos.....but you will....and you are going to....hehehehe did you get my present?....i hope you did because that makes everything relevant.....hehhehehehehhe tonight you opened "Pandora's Box" Alex.....tonight you unleashed the uncontrollable into your company.....hehehehehe....and now you have to deal with the creature that has been released....I do love a good show.....I love the marvel on the children's faces....the horror.....the complete and utter control that you have over the audience hehehe....and ladies and gentlemen this is going to be a show you never forget.....

*The crowd scream and some cheer as all of the lights in the arena go out.There is complete silence and Lex Hart can be heard shouting "Stand in front of Walker....protect him by all means".....then a picture appears on the screen,it shows a twirling bigtop and very eerie music begins to play out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-9aadliuwM&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL84BFD03954DCBBF7

???:And here.......we.......go......heeeeeeeeeehhheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.....

*Huge fireworks explode from the stageway,red,white,blue,green,purple,orange,yellow they all fly high into the air and explode.The fireworks illuiminate the whole arena and the cameras show that Alex Walker is standing in the middle of Genesis,who are all looking around them.Jackson Black is still slumped on the canvass next to them and then the fireworks end and the lights come back on.

JT:This is bizzare...

HE:Jeff I recognise that voice.....that was....it was...

JT:You know who it was Henry...

Genesis are all staring at one another and Walker's face is pale as he stares at his allies.The whole arena is buzzing as Jackson Black stands up and turns around to face Walker...

HE:ITS ENGEL HARLEQUIN.....OH MY GOD!

JT:He switched....he switched whilst the lights were out...

Alex Walker shudders with complete and utter fear as he stares into the deranged face of Engel Harlequin.Genesis are bout to intervene in the action as Jackson Black slides back in with a steel chair and begins swinging it wildly....Genesis flee the ring after Guerra and Frost take heavy chair shots to the head....Black looks around at the confrontation between Harlequin and Walker before stepping out onto the apron to make sure Genesis cannot get back in...

HE:No this can't be happening....we got rid of this guy.....he was sent to the nuthouse....he can't be back....he's not allowed...

JT:I'd guess he is....this is real Henry....Engel Harlequin is back in 6CW....and just for that look on Alex Walker's face it is worth it...

*Walker holds his hand up in a pleading manner as Harlequin twists his head from side to side and then begins to laugh hysterically.Walker seems perplexed at the situation and then he begins to laugh aswell,both men are laughing in the centre of the ring as Genesis watch on in amazement....Engel then stops laughing and the colour drains from Walker's face again...

JT:Harlequin ain't back here to share a joke and smile....you can bet your house on that...BIG TOP!

The crowd pop as Harlequin boots Walker in the stomach and then drills him with the tiger driver in the centre of the ring.Harlequin just sits on the canvass next to the unconscious Walker and he laughs uncontrollably as Genesis watch on with apprehension in their eyes.

HE:I still can't believe it.....Engel Harlequin is back in 6CW....who made the decision to let this lunatic back?....You think Genesis is bad,then you have no idea the chaos that is about to begin...

JT:Engel Harlequin is a dark,dark individual...he thrives off chaos and mayhem,so 6CW is somewhere where he is going to flourish...believe me folks,the Circus of Horrors has just begun...

HE:That's all we have time for here tonight but rest assured that this isn't over.....I can't wait until next week to see where this is heading...

JT:Be sure to join us next week folks....becase you are not going to want to miss it...Genesis may have finally found their match.....Alex Walker has opened Pandora's box and the contents within could spell the end.....goodnight!

The show goes off air as Harlequin continues to rock back and forth whilst laughing,the crowd are cheering as Black exits through the crowd and Genesis watch on with horror.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down