The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 14th February 2012

Go down

6CW Escalation 14th February 2012 Empty 6CW Escalation 14th February 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 1:58 pm

*The show goes live on air from inside the Braehead Arena in Glasgow.Pyros sparkle in the rafters and the noise from the soundsystem is deafening as "I want it all" sounds out to the masses.The cameras pan around the array of signs on display inside the stadium.

"Why Lex?"
"Leone was right all along"
"Get well soon Dicey"
"Welcome back Gazzy"
"Genesis suck"
"Geoff Steel is the rightful champion"

*The cameras then go to Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd,who are sitting at the 6CW announce table.

JT:Good evening one and all,and welcome to 6CW Escalation.We are just one week removed from the shocking 6CW Redemption pay per view,a night in New York City that I will never ever forget....and here tonight you are going to see all the fallout from that historic event.I am here alongside my broadcast colleague,Henry Lloyd,and Henry are you still reeling from what took place in Madison Square Garden?

HE:How could you not be....for months we have listened to Keith Leone talking about the Genesis "consipracy",he told us all how this was going to play out and we ignored it....then last sunday night it all came to a head...in one of the most outrageous finishes to a pay per view I have ever seen...Genesis aligned themselves with Lex Hart,Hart was crowned the new 6CW World Champion....I still cannot even get my head around it all....how has this happened?

JT:Well i'm not expert but I am expecting alot of questions to be answered here tonight....surely we need an explanation as to what happened...

HE:And I think we could get it..

The boos from the crowd drown out any other noise as "Numb" seeps through the airwaves and green pyros explode into the air.Alex Walker strides out onto the stage,dressed in a crisp designer suit.He walks with a purpose down to the ring and he smiles at the abuse afforded to him from the fans in attendance.

JT:That man is the devil incarnate...the day he set foot in 6CW is the day this place received it's death sentence...

HE:Alex Walker has been in cahoots with Lex Hart since the very beginning....everything that has happened over the last 12 months was planned by the both of them....but why?...what was the ultimate gain?

JT:Isn't that obvious?....Walker wanted power,he wanted it all...and Lex wanted what he never had,the 6CW World Title...it was a mutual agreement and it has paid huge dividends...they have sucked the life force out of 6CW just to benefit themselves...they make me sick...

HE:And think about John Liederman...twice put in the hospital by Lex Hart....what sort of a human being can do something like that?

JT:All the time we thought Lex had turned over a new leaf...he was playing us....he played everyone....

HE:And Alex Walker was in his ear the entire time....I hope this vulture is proud of himself..

Walker stands in the centre of the ring with a smile on his face.The boos continue to roar as Mike Bird hands a microphone to Walker.Chants of "You suck" ring out around the arena as Walker opens his mouth to speak.

Walker:Allow me to introduce you all to the very first night of the true Genesis regime!

*Crowd boo louder as Walker smiles

Walker:For almost one year now my creation has run amok in 6CW,we have dominated from the bottom all the way to the top and we have done it without sufficient guidance from a "legend" of the squared circle.Every man that attempted to lead Genesis failed in misery.....Triple D,GazzyD....they got too caught up in being "powerful" and "successful" in a short space of time,never really looking at the big picture...

But behind it all somebody was pulling the strings...allowing Genesis to pave a path of glory....allowing the likes of Michael Sweetwater,Mr Kenty,Jackson Black to grow into the superstars they are today....that man....is Lex Hart!

*Crowd ultra boo

Walker:Boo all you want...Lex Hart is the smartest man I have ever met in my life,I approached him with a plan 12 months ago and together we created history....we pulled the wool over millions of people's eyes....you tricked you all....and before we get started here tonight I am going to tell you all how we did it..

Being the successful businessman that I am,I was naturally invited to a lot of blue ribbon events on the charity scene....at one particular event I was lucky enough to be introduced to certain 6CW superstars,Lex being one of them.Now I am a huge wrestling fan,I have been my whole life so it was a very big deal for me....it has been a dream of mine to be involved with professional wrestling since I was knee high to a grasshopper...so it was at that moment that a plan began to formulate in my mind..

I was fortunate enough to have met a man by the name of Grant Daniel Campbell or GDC during my time in business...he was a former employee of 6WF and was also looking for a way back into the wrestling industry....GDC was an incredibly wealthy man,and he also knew Lex Hart from their wrestling days...GDC was where it all started...

I of course had followed 6CW,I knew the history of Lex and his thirst for glory...I knew of his intelligence and I knew he was the one to make it all happen.So I put forward the plan to GDC that we offer Lex an incentive to join our quest........GDC was more than accomodating,he offered Lex £250,000 to open the door....he offered Lex Hart that money in exchange for removing John Liederman from our path...Lex was more than happy to oblige.

The moment Lex put Liederman in a coma was the moment I made my move...I used GDC and all of his contacts to make my case to the 6CW Board of Directors...I told them that I was more than capable of running this company,that even with the attack on Liederman I was not afraid..that I would rise to the challenge....and they bought every word of it.

The plan went that I would "suspend" Lex Hart to sort out his mental health issues when in reality we spent a month drawing out our long term goals.GDC continues to fund our rise to power,with the promise that I would give him a job on the roster when he was ready to get back into the action.

I set up Genesis,I recruited the best young prospects in the world and I honed their talents to be the most dominant faction in wrestling history.I fooled you all by putting Triple D in charge,I then changed it to GazzyD and like the fools you are..you bought it,you turned on them and you hated them....but GazzyD and Triple D never led anything....they were a front....a facade...and they,just like you,were too stupid to see what was really happening.

Meanwhile, Lex returned,cap in hand as a "changed man".He asked for your forgiveness and you gave it to him...you lapped up his character change and you cheered him.You bought every inch of our plan...and when he sided with Dicey Reilly,that was just too much...you people adored him,you admired him.....he was your idol....and behind the scenes he mocked you openly..

Because that is what really makes me sick about you people...your so fickle...willing to believe that anyone can change....a lepoard never changes it's spots,Lex Hart has always been one sadistic s.o.b and that was never going to be changed....

Lex designed it all...he played you...he tricked you....he fooled you all just like he fooled that idiot Dicey Reilly...all the while he was playing the double agent...he was pulling the strings that led to the events at Redemption....Lex Hart set up this whole thing...our crowning acheivement...and none of you even saw it coming...

All of the times that the "mystery masked man" interfered in matches...who do you think it was?...Lex Hart doing what he does best,taking care of business...all a part of the mindgames...all a part of our masterplan...

Even when Liederman pulled himself off his death bed,and he came back to throw a spanner in the works....Lex was doing all he could to fight Genesis' corner.....he went back to GDC and he asked for financial backing,GDC's hands were tied due to a tax investigation but Lex made GDC co-operate...he got the money that took us onto the next level....the money that allowed us to recruit stars like Udo Berg,Chris Guerra and Jack Frost....

From day one Lex Hart has poured his heart and soul into Genesis,he has made sacrifice because he knew this day would come..the day when I would hold up my end of the bargain....the day when I would deliver to him the thing that he craved most...

Because Lex Hart has done alot for me....through all his hardwork I am a 50% owner of 6CW....through all of his hardwork Genesis have had unlimited glory in the past 12 months.....and in return he wanted one thing and one thing only...

So it gives me great pleasure to move onto this moment...a moment I am sure you have all been waiting for....a moment that should have happened 4 years ago.....so without further ado...allow me to introduce to you.........YOUR NEW 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION........LEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT!

*The boos manage to grow even louder as "Be myself" by Linkin Park blasts out of the speakers and fireworks explode up into the air.There is a pause and Alex Walker applauds before the curtain moves open and Lex Hart walks onto the stage.He is dressed in a new suit and then 6CW World Title is draped across his shoulder.He smiles confidently.

HE:Here he is Jeff....the new 6CW World Champion...

JT:He's a goddamn sell-out....and I still have no idea how he managed to win that belt....he wasn't even in the match...

Hart swaggers down to the ring and then climbs ,shaking hands with Walker and giving him a hug as the boos ring out again.Hart stands in the centre of the ring and lifts the world title into the air before taking the microphone from his business partner.

Hart:Did you all here that....I sure did....YOUR NEW 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.............ME!

*Crowd boo

Hart:And this has been a heck of a long time coming....the greatest athlete in 6CW history and yet I have been held back on numerous occassions,overlooked by the powers that be in favour of so called "superstars" that were not even fit enough to lick my boots.

Face it,I should be a multiple time world champion....I should be honoured as the "best ever" and yet my chances have been limited from the start.I have been disrespected my whole career and I was sick to death of it...I gave my heart and soul to this company,and what did I get in return?...Sweet F.A!

*Crowd boo louder

Hart:But instead of moaning and complaining,I did something about it...I was pro-active...I made history and I wouldnt change one single thing.Because the look on each of your pathetic little faces last week made the whole thing worthwhile....you really believed I had changed?...Are you really that stupid?

I can't believe how easy it was....fooling you all....fooling everyone...I sucked you all in and then spat you out like the vermin you are.Lex Hart,a fan favourite?....It's enough to make my stomach turn,enough to make me hurl....I will never like any of you,never appreciate any praise you try and give me...I despise each and everyone of you...because your sheep...you believe what ever you see on your television sets...too dumb to notice what is going on in front of your very eyes...

I put John Liederman in a coma....along with this revolutionary man right here,Alex Walker,I created the greatest faction in wrestling hisory....Genesis!

Together we have tricked you all time and time again......and last saturday night we pulled off the biggest coup of them all....whilst you were all cheering for Keith Leone & Perfect Jack...whilst Jackson Black was putting in all the hard work...I was biding my time,just waiting for the perfect moment to strike...

You see two weeks ago at the Supershow I initiated an explosion out in the production truck....I had no intention of putting Liederman back in intensive care,that would of just been an added bonus,...my only goal was to make sure he could not attend Redemption.....because for our plan to work,I had to be sure that Alex Walker was the man calling the shots...

And that is exactly what happened....stripping Geoff Steel of the 6CW Title was like taking candy from a baby..

*Crowd ultra boo

Lex:And Steel will not be welcome back in this federation for a very long time....but not only that,you see I needed to make sure I could enter the main event and actually be victorious......John Liederman would have made things very difficult,but me and Alex took care of everything....Alex sanctioned my involvement,making me eligible...making me an odds on winner...

Do you see it all slotting into place nicely?...For 12 long months I have made you pawns in my game....and for the next 12 months at the very least I will make you all see the dominance I have created.....with Genesis by my side I will continue to carry 6CW into a new era....the era of excellence.....the era of GENESIS!

*Crowd boo louder and louder

Lex:And you fools can boo and you can boo some more but none of it makes the slightest bit of difference...there is no saviour,no helping hand that is going to change things....even when Liederman gets back,he cannot stop this...nobody can stop this.....This whole thing is 1 year in the making and it will not fail....it cannot fail...so if I was you....I'd get damn used to it.

Four years ago I competed in the first ever Night of Glory main event.....a night when I should of been crowned world champion......but instead I have sat on the sidelines,watching as pretenders to the throne got to try on the crown......fraud after fraud....well now the crown is mine....this kingdom belongs to me....and there will be nobody and nothing that comes close to getting the better of me.....

*Lex stands in the centre of the ring and he holds the belt up in the air,soaking in the boos.Alex Walker is applauding and then both men turn to the stage as "Watch me shine" by Fozzy blasts out of the speakers.

HE:Oh my...

JT:You know this is going to be interesting...

*There is a strange reaction from the crowd as Jackson Black slowly walks onto the stage.He is dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and he looks down at Walker and Lex with a ferocity on his face.

Black:Hate to differ with you here Lex....hate to break up the little welcome party....but I have a few things to get off my chest,you probably saw this coming...

*Lex smirks slightly

Black:You talk about pulling the wool over everyone's for 12 months,and yeah you did,congratulations.....but for those 12 months I was out on the front line doing the hardwork,doing what nobody else could....doing what needed to be done...for you...

And all the time I knew nothing,I was told nothing.I looked upon Alex Walker as a father figure and he said nothing.Your lies make me sick,your deceit makes me want to rip your head from your shoulders...

I'll admit I was foolish....all the while Keith Leone was telling me that you were playing me,and I chose to ignore it,I chose to turn a blind eye......and how wrong was I?...I'm not asking for support,or forgiveness...my attitude towards these people hasn't suddenly changed over night.....their reaction to me isn't my problem...my problem is you two....and it is a problem that I am very much looking forward to taking care of...

*Lex is visibly smiling now,he turns to Walker and laughs before looking back

Lex:Come on now Jackson,there is no need for you to get upset.....there will always be a place in Genesis for a superstar of your calibre...

*Black's anger seems to be growing

Black:Maybe you aren't understanding what I am saying here Lex....you two screwed me over,and I don't take kindly to that sort of cr@p...you think I am just going to forget about that and start carrying your bags?...The fact is I should of gone it alone a long time ago...instead of following Triple D...following GazzyD....following Alex Walker...I should of took my own route...I should of gone it alone and by now that championship in your hands would belong to me...

Lex:I'm sorry you feel like that Jackson....I really am...with you in Genesis we could have acheived some great things...

Black:Aslong as I know my place right?....That just doesnt sit well with me Lex...you see I am better than you,a superior athlete,a superior wrestler....being your understudy would be an insult....you should be working for me,not the other way round..

Lex:I'm offering you the deal of a lifetime here Jackson,you would be wise to take it..

Black:I think my actions in recent months have shown i'm not the wisest man in the world...in fact I really don't like being told what to do....

Lex:Wake up and be realistic.....you are the only ever International Champion in history...and why?....because I allowed it to happen...I got Alex Walker to put you in that tournament months ago.....I lost count of the referees I have paid off to fast count your matches...

*Black's face is reddening with fury

Black:Make up as much rubbish as you want Lex,it really doesn't bother me in the slightest...what bothers me is the fact that you have the world heavyweight championship in your possession when you really don't deserve it....you capitalised on my hard work,you screwed me...

Lex:Well you had to be good for something Jackson....you took out the competition and I reaped the rewards....

Black:What's the matter Walker..your tongue too far up Lex's a55 to speak....I want to hear what you have to say you goddamn snake...

Walker:I'm sorry that you feel like you do Jackson but this is the exact reason that I didn't tell you of the plan sooner....you have never been able to see the bigger picture,about what was best for Genesis as a whole...all you care about is yourself.Sweety,Kenty,Udo,Guerra and Frosty they all know because I knew they could be trusted....I knew that they knew what needed to be done for the greater good...but you Jackson,your the black sheep....and your actions here tonight have disappointed more than anything...

Black:I have disappointed you?...hold on a minute whilst I pull this knife from my back Alex and then we can get started...

*Walker smirks at Black's comment

Black:I disappointed you?...is that some sort of sick joke you sorry son of (beep)?....the fact is Walker I fought all of your fights,I did all your dirty work,I took care of every single bit of business and this how I get repaid?....by being a backup to this loser?

Fact is Alex,you screwed me.....and now you will pay....now you will all pay....you can consider this my resignation from Genesis and you can consider this the beginning of the end for you,for Hart....for all of your little kiss a55 followers....we are through and you are going to regret the very moment you decided to hedge your bets on someone that wasn't me...

One by one I will get you all,I will cause you all to suffer....and when you least expect it...I will get....even!

*Lex shoulders the 6CW Title with a smile

Lex:You know Black tonight is supposed to be a celebration...a celebration of me....a celebration of Genesis....and your giving off a very off-putting vibe...so much so that I don't think I want you in this building tonight...what do you think Alex?

Walker:I think it's about time you left Jackson...

Black:Well I don't think i'm done quite yet...

Lex:Oh your done....believe me...

JT:Oh god...

*Black and Lex are staring one another down as Mr Kenty and Michael Sweetwater sneak from the back and deliver a thunderous con-chair-to the head of Black.The crowd are booing furiously as Udo Berg strides out and he easily rags Black to his feet and drags him down to the ring.

HE:I think Jackson Black and Genesis are through...

JT:You think...

*Chris Guerra and Jack Frost join Sweetwater and Kenty on the stage and they all begin walking down to the ring as Berg throws Black through the ropes onto the canvass and then Jack Frost slides in and he gutwrenches Black up and powerbombs him to the mat as Guerra climbs onto the top rope and nails a moonsault...

JT:A heinous assault on Jackson Black to begin Escalation...

HE:All of these men are his former friends...I don't get it..

JT:Jackson said he didn't want to be a part of Genesis anymore...that makes him an enemy...

*Lex Hart is laughing and he begins to remove his suit jacket and rolls up his sleeves.He grabs Black by the face and holds the 6CW Title up.

Lex:You want this Jackson....you want this so bad huh?

HE:Jeez...

*Lex slams the belt right into the face of Black,dropping him to the canvass.He then tells the rest of Genesis to drag Black up and they hold him in place.A small cut has opened on the forehead of Jackson,blood streaming down the bridge of his nose and he tries to struggles as Lex starts firing off sickening punches to his head...

JT:Lex Hart beginning this show by sending a very loud message to anyone in the back that might be thinking of opposing him....

HE:This is Genesis Jeff....

Blood is covering the face of Black now and the crowd are booing as Lex smiles.Genesis release their grip on Black and he struggles to stand up.He looks at Alex Walker with a strange look on his face and extends his hand out...

HE:Is he pleading for help?

JT:No...

The cameras zoom in and show that Black is giving Walker the finger.Walker swells with fury and then kicks Black right between the legs as Lex Hart bounces back off the ropes and then rushes forwards...

HE:CANADIAN DESTROYER!

Lex drills Jackson in the centre of the ring with the flipping piledriver and then he kneels over the crimson-faced Black with a smile on his face.The rest of Genesis watch on with enjoyment and then Lex holds the 6CW Title over Jackson and stands up...

JT:What a disgusting act....Jackson Black forced his split from Genesis and in return he has been beaten into a bloody pulp...

HE:This is the new-age Genesis for you Jeff....with Lex at the helm this is what we can expect...dominance personified...

Lex:Now security get your a55es out here and earn your money...I want this piece of trash out of my ring...I want him out of this builing.....this night belongs to Genesis.....and nobody is going to stand in the way of that...

JT:Folks this has been a hectic start to tuesday night Escalation and after this commercial break I doubt things are going to slow down....we'll be back in a few minutes...

The shows goes to a commercial break as Genesis all stare down at Black and then begin to exit the ring as a team of security make their way down to take care of the situation.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 14th February 2012 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 14th February 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:06 pm

The action goes backstage and the crowd cheer as Mike Hill is shown entering the arena.He has the 6WF Freeweight Title around his waist and many superstars and backstage workers shout out words of congratulations to him.Timothy Allen is standing by to grab a quick word.

TA:Got to be feeling good Mike....first championship gold in over a year...

Hill:Feels great...missed having a little gold around my waist....

TA:With the word that Survival will be the pay per view that brings a climax to the Interfed Cup....and with 6CW leading 4-1,how confident are you that you can continue your good form and help 6CW register an historic win?

Hill:I'm always confident that I can keep my form and I know on my day I can push any superstar to their absolute limits...so it would be a great honour to lead 6CW to Interfed Cup glory.But right now I am concentrating on me....I want to get back to the kind of form that made me a world champion in 6WF,I want to be feared and revered at the same time and I will not be happy until that happens...

I want 2012 to be a year to remember for me.....and winning the Freeweight Title was just the tip of the iceberg as far as I am concerned.....hopefully Interfed Cup glory is on the cards....and who knows...maybe a trip back to the top of the mountain is in sight...

TA:But before all that,how are you feeling after Yarmouth Blade assaulted you at Redemption.Blade was visibly angry that you won the Freeweight Title but there was no call for his attack..

Hill:Of course there was no call for it...but Yarmouth Blade seems to think he has a god given right to be a champion.....he was angry and in the heat of the moment he made a very big mistake.Rest assured that the next time I see Yarmouth Blade,I will rectify that mistake...

TA:Thanks for your time Mike...and congratulations once again..

*Hill nods before walking away with a smile on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:11 pm

Match 1
Jacob Steel vs Visage

JT:This has been an explosive start to Escalation...and after everything that happened at Redemption I can't say I am surprised...

HE:Of course it's not surprising...we were expecting some serious fall-out and that is what we have got...I think tonight is going to be very interesting indeed..

JT:You could be right partner...so without further ado I'd say lets get this badboy rolling....

The cameras pan around ringside and then "Nicklesized Hail " plays out of the speakers to a decent reception from the 6CW crowd.New recruitment,Jacob Strong makes his entrance and he nods his head in appreciation of his reception before making his way down to the ring.

HE:6CW's world renowned recruitment process had led to the acquisition of this talent right here Jeff...

JT:It sure has....Texas native,Jacob Strong has long dreamed of a career in pro-wrestling and tonight that dream comes true..

HE:He's competing in the greatest wrestling company on earth...no bigger chance to shine than this one right here...

JT:Strong is the "Last Outlaw" by his own recognition...he sees himself as a peace enforcer and wants to bring a little stability to 6CW during these difficult times.....

HE:I think he might be in the wrong business if it's "peace" he is after....especially with the opponent he has tonight...

JT:Strong is certainly in for a test here tonight....whether mentally or physically,this is going to be interesting...

Strong warms himself up and paces the ring as the lights go out.The crowd begin to boo furiously and a drum begins to beat out as the lights of the arena flicker.Strong looks purposefully ahead of him as smoke billows from beneath the curtain and "Crystal Skull" blazes out of the soundsystem...

HE:One of the evilest men in 6CW history...

JT:This guy is a psycho....look at what he has been doing since he joined 6CW....he kidnapped Christy James....he has assaulted Zach Corchia on numerous occassions....last week at Redemption he attempted to run Christy James over and when Corchia intervened he was subsequently powerbombed through the windscreen of a car....Visage is a horrendous excuse for a human being...

HE:And when it comes down to debuts....this really wouldnt be a match that I would have wanted if I was Jacob Strong...

Visage slowly walks out onto the stage,dressed in a purple and black jagged bodysuit.His mask is a ghostface and he holds his patented quarterstaff in hand.He stares down at Strong with emotionless eyes and then begins to walk down towards the ring.Strong stands his ground as Visage climbs onto the steel steps and slams his staff down on them,causing the sound to echo around the arena.

JT:Strong doesn't look intimidated but you can bet there is some sort of hesitation in his mind....Visage is an unknown quantity,he is unpredictable and he is highly dangerous....Jacob Strong will need everything he's got here tonight...

Visage steps through the ropes and he stands in his corner and looks straight at Strong,who looks right back.The referee looks at both men and then nods his head to signal for the bell.The crowd are making a lot of noise as Strong begins to move around Visage and search for an opening...

HE:Strong is a wily Texas cowboy...he will want to engage Visage in a power duel if he can...

JT:I'm not so sure how close he will want to get to Visage...

Strong is holding his hand out to try and engage in a lockup as Visage moves and eyes his foe up.Visage begins to stretch his hand out to oblige in the lockup before booting Strong in the stomach and he clubs him across the back.

HE:Rookie mistake right there...

Visage sends crashing blows down into the back of Strong's neck and then stomps him back towards the corner.Strong tries to pull himself up but Visage sends a big knee into the midsection and attempts an irish whip to the opposite corner...

JT:Strong kept ahold there....

Strong keeps a firm grip and he pulls Visage into the centre of the ring and tries to lift him up onto his shoulder,only for Visage to drop behind and nail a legsweep takedown.Strong gets back up and Visage sends a chop right into his throat before bouncing back off the ropes and then leaping forward with a big knee to the side of Strong's head....................1....................2..........Strong kicks out.

Visage goes to the corner and he climbs out onto the apron before scaling the ropes to the top.Jacob Strong is slowly getting back to a vertical base in the ring as Visage leaps off...

HE:Spinning back elbow....

Visage hits the elbow,directly to the chest of Strong and quickly scurries into the cover again..................1.............................2...................shoulder up.Visage gets back onto his feet and he backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the ropes again as Strong is on all fours and tries to rise..

JT:Visage may have an evil intention or two here...

HE:Calls this the "Stampede"...

JT:Not yet he doesnt...

Visage jumps off and attempts to slam both knees and elbows into the back of Strong,but Jacob rolls away just in time.Visage is a little winded as he gets up and Strong shows great strength to press him into the air and then slams him down onto the canvass.Visage holds his back as he gets up a second time and Strong kicks him in the stomach before flipping him up into the air...

HE:Nice powerbomb there from Jacob Strong..

JT:Looking for a victory on his 6CW debut...

........kickout from Visage.

Strong gets back to his feet and beckons for his foe to follow suit before booting him in the midsection again and scooping him into the air...

HE:F-5!

Visage sends a crunching elbow into the side of Strong's jaw before dropping off the back and he springboards onto the ropes,floating into a perfect crossbody takedown on Strong....................1...............................2......................shoulder up.

JT:Really good action to start off Escalation here....both men desperate to impress...

HE:And you can bet Zach Corchia is watching this....

JT:I'd be certain of it...

Visage stands up and he stares at the referee before letting Strong get up and he scoop slams him back onto the mat.Visage goes back to the corner again and this time he raises himself onto the second rope before jumping off with a kneedrop to the skull.He rolls back onto his feet and waits for Strong to stagger up before lifting him onto his shoulders and he nails a modified codebreaker (sending both knees crashing into the midsection of Strong instead of his head)......................1...........................2..................Strong just gets his shoulder up.

HE:Visage demonstrating here that he can actually compete inside the ring....not just reliant on the mindgames..

JT:No he just enjoys playing the mindgames...that is the difference...

Visage holds Strong's head on the mat and he drives several knees to the face before standing up and leaping high into the air,landing a big elbowdrop to the chest as he comes back down.The crowd are booing as Visage goes to the corner and scales the ropes,leaving Strong prone on the mat...

HE:Those strikes may have left Strong out cold there...i'm not sure.....MOONSAULT!

Visage flips 540 for the moonsault but Strong moves and Visage lands hard on his back.The masked superstar holds the back of his head as he stumbles up and Strong swings him into a powerslam............................1.............................2................kickout.

Jacob Strong drags Visage to his feet and he punches him back to the ropes before engaging in an irish whip.He sends Visage across the ring and then throws a clothesline at him on the comeback but Visage ducks it and hits the opposite side before running back with a diving knee strike...

JT:Samoan drop...all of that hit...

The crowd cheer as Strong catches Visage on his shoulder and nails a big samoan drop.He gets back up and then drags Visage to his feet....

HE:F-5...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:11 pm

He swings Visage into the air but the masked superstar drops behind again and he spins Strong around before aiming a roundhouse kick at him.Strong ducks it and counters with a neckbreaker.............1.........................2...................shoulder up!

JT:I have been very impressed with Jacob Strong here....he has not been intimidated by Visage,not in the slightest...

Strong stands up and throws his arms into the air,working the crowd on his side some more.Visage seems abit groggy as he makes it back to his feet,Strong clutches him around the throat and lifts him into the air...

HE:Choke...

Visage slams the point of his elbow down into the top of Strong's head,breaking his grip.Visage drops down onto his feet and then grabs Strong's head before jumping up and driving both his knees underneath the chin.Strong sways off balance towards the corner and Visage lifts him backwards onto the ropes before climbing up behind him...

JT:Visage has got something planned here...

HE:He's gonna DDT him off the top...

Visage climbs up and tries to set Strong into a reverse DDT position from the top rope but Strong shows strength and pulls free,sending big back elbows into the jaw of Visage,which finally drop him back down onto the canvass below.Strong regains his composure and swivels on the top rope before leaping off and he connects with a flying clothesine on Visage as he stands up...the crowd are cheering as Strong gets onto his vertical base again and he waits for Visage to stand..

JT:Massively impressed with how Jacob Strong has presented himself here...F-no

Visage once again rolls off the back of the attempted f-5 and he quickly scrambles over to the corner.Strong moves after him and grabs him by the shoulder as Visage turns around..

HE:Well no questions that that is a disqualification...

JT:How blatant can you be...

The referee calls for the bell and the crowd boo as Visage picks up his quarterstaff and slams it into the head/shoulder of Jacob Strong.Strong drops down in obvious pain and Visage ignores the referee,beginning to stomp on the head and chest of Strong...

HE:This guy is unhinged....I don't even know if he is bothered about winning matches...he just wants to cause suffering...

Visage pushes the referee aside and stands over Strong,jabbing the staff right down in his stomach as Strong doubles up in agony.Strong tries to stand up and Visage lashes the staff right across his spine before backing into the corner and lifting himself onto the ropes...

JT:And now Strong is going to feel the force of the "Stampede"...

HE:OR NOT!

The crowd pop as "Can't stop" roars out of the speakers and Zach Corchia bursts through the curtain.He is sporting cuts and bruises on his face but he looks thunderous as he sprints down to the ring and slides in.Visage jumps off the ropes to head him off but Corchia takes him to the ground and begins to pummel him with rights and lefts...

JT:Zach Corchia is all fired up here...he wants to inflict as much damage upon Visage as is humanly possible...

Visage tries to cover up as Corchia's rage continues to help him throw sickening punches.The referee tries to intervene but Corchia pushes the official to the ground.Visage rolls from the ring in search of a haven but Corchia is already upon him...he slams Visage's head against the announce desk three times before pulling him over to the steel steps and he lashes his head against them three more times.Corchia's chest heaves in and out as he grabs Visage by the head and he runs him around the outside and launches him spine-first against the ringside barrier,causing Visage to slump in a heap on the floor...

HE:Zach Corchia is so filled with rage and you cannot blame him one bit....what this man has been put through this past month is enough to drive anyone to violence...

The referee is trying to calm Corchia down but he shakes his head and grabs a steel chair as the crowd pop.Corchia raps his knuckles against the steel and then he wills Visage to get back onto his feet........CRACK!.The cheers are huge as Corchia smashes the chair against Visage's head,he then throws the chair aside and drags Visage to the ring and throws him in....Corchia climbs in after and pushes Visage back to the corner and sits him on the turnbuckle...

JT:I have never seen this young man so angry....this is what Visage has caused...

Corchia climbs up onto the ropes with Visage and he hooks his foe's arms as the crowd go wild.The referee gets back in the ring and he is pleading with Zach to stop...

HE:Corchia wants the EaZy plunge...

JT:Security down at ringside trying to break this whole thing up...

Corchia notices the three security guards climbing into the ring and he shouts at them to get back.He looks out at the crowd and then gets ready to jump...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The security's momentary distraction allows Visage to nail a big low-blow on Corchia and he pushes him off the ropes to the mat below.Zach is hunched up in pain as Visage quickly drops down from the ropes and falls through the ropes to the outside..

JT:Visage running with his tail between his legs....

HE:I don't think he likes the straight up violence tactics of Zach Corchia...

JT:No he prefers his opponents to not be looking when he attacks...a goddamn coward...

Corchia staggers up and he sees Visage disappearing up the rampway and tries to get at him,but security hold him back.Corchia doubles over and regains his composure as Visage exits up the rampway into the backstage area.

HE:It goes without saying that we are very far from seeing the end of this one...

JT:You said it...

Corchia stands up tall and shakes his head with disappointment as the crowd chant his name and the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:12 pm

*The action goes backstage as Perfect Jack is making his way towards his lockeroom.He is stopped in his tracks by Jack Reynolds.

Jack:What can I do for you...

Reynolds:Tonight Jack you will go one on one with the new 6CW World Champion,Lex Hart.You and Lex have more than enough history to make this an epic matchup...but I wanted to get your thoughts on what happened at the end of Redemption,are you shocked that Lex Hart was revealed as the "Mystery backer" of Genesis?

Jack:When you have known Lex Hart for as long as I have you will find it very difficult to be surprised by anything that he does.We were undisputed tag team champions together,I know better than anyone that all Lex cares about is himself...and he will go to any lengths to make sure he gets what he wants.

So the answer is no,Lex didn't shock me last week....angered me,yes.....but shock,not a chance in hell.In fact I should of seen it a long time ago....the sickening attacks,the cocky untouchable attitude of Genesis......it all pointed back to Lex and I never picked up on it...

But now I know....now the whole world knows what is going on.....that nobody is safe from the wrath of Genesis.Even Jackson Black got a little taster here tonight.....but me,i'm a whole different prospect and Lex knows it.

I have battled with Lex for years....I know his in-ring game,his out-ring game....I know exactly what to expect from him.He doesn't intimidate me,his pack of hyenas don't intimidate me and tonight I am going to show it.

Tonight I am going to take our so-called world champion....and I am going to teach him a lesson....a lesson in PERFECTION!

*The crowd cheer as Jack walks past Reynolds and then enters his dressing room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:13 pm

*The scene changes to where security are escorting Zach Corchia towards the parking lot

Zach:There is something wrong with you guys....why the hell did you stop me?

*Zach tries to burst back into the arena but is held back as Alex Walker appears on the scene

Walker:You need to calm down Zach...

Zach:CALM DOWN!....Are you joking with me Walker.....what I need is for these idiots to get out of my way,let me back in that arena so I can beat Visage within an inch of his life...

Walker:And what good will that do?...Look Zach I know you don't like me,quite frankly I don't care...but you were given the task of getting Christy James back to 6CW,safe and sound and I want that to happen as much as anyone...

Zach:Why do you care?

Walker:I'm not going to lie Zach...I don't really care for the little bimbo...

*Zach tries to charge at Walker but is held back

Walker:But this company is facing a very hefty lawsuit if anything happens to Christy....unsafe working environment and all that codswallop....so naturally I would rather we get her back sooner rather than later...

Zach:So why stop me from smashing that piece of dirt to bits?

Walker:Use your common sense....you finish Visage off and then we can never find out where Christy is.....he needs to be able to speak...

Zach:So what do you propose?

Walker:Three weeks from now it will be the Survival pay per view......and whether Visage is a psychopath or not he is still under contract to my company.....you might not like me Zach but even I have limits,and kidnapping women is most certainly over that limit....so here is what I propose....

At Survival I will order Visage to be there...and I will order him to bring Christy James with him.....and you Zach,you'll be there aswell....and what we are going to do is have a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!

*Crowd pop

Walker:At the end of the day Visage works for me,and if he wants a future in this business he will do whatever I say....he brings Christy to Surivival and then he faces you...if you win,he gives Christy James back.....but if he wins Zach,and god have mercy on your soul if he does,I will give him a world championship match and you will never so much as look at him ever again....do you understand me?

*Corchia looks increasingly angry

Corchia:Loud and clear...

Walker:Good....now go home and calm down...i'll see you back here next week....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:15 pm

Match 2
Colbert Pickwhiste/Dan Morris/Byron Williams vs Bart Winterforth-Featherstone/Dopant Zero

HE:What an announcement Jeff....three weeks from now at Survival Zach Corchia and Visage will clash in a "Last man standing" match...

JT:And for once in his life Alex Walker did the right thing...he has ordered Visage to bring Christy James to Betrayal and let us hope that Zach Corchia beats Visage from here to kingdom come.....we could do with some good news...

"Breathe" blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama walk onto the stage.They walk down to the ring with evil smirks on their face and then climb onto the apron and through the ropes.

JT:Six man tag match up next folks and our first competitors involved are Dopant Zero...

HE:Dopant Zero will be hoping that there is another number one contenders match for the tag titles sooner or later...

JT:You would imagine after what went down at Redemption that we need new number one contenders...

Dopant Zero remove their tracksuits and they stretch in the ring as "Rule Britannia" sounds out and Bart Winterforth Featherstone strides out on the stage.He waves ironically at the crowd and then walks down to the ring and climbs in.

HE:Dopant Zero joined by a very strange individual indeed....Bartholomew Winterforth Featherstone is a few sandwiches short of a picnic of you ask me...

JT:Oh without a doubt....but he is very capable in the ring,as he showed at Redemption...

"S.W.A.G" echoes out and the crowd cheer as Dan MMorris swaggers onto the stage and he throws his arms in the air as pyros explode behind him.He tags hands with the fans as he closes in on the ring...

HE:Dan Morris is one of the "rebels" fighting against the might of Genesis....but tonight he faces a very different task...

JT:Morris has struck a good relationship with fellow "rebel" Byron Wiliiams,these two young kids could be a threat to the tag team reign of Genesis..

Morris stands at the base of the ring as the lights dim and "All of the lights" blasts out.The crowd cheer as red,white and blue fireworks explode into the air and Byron Williams walks out.He nods his head in time with the music and then removes his vest and necklace before joining Morris at the base of the ring.

HE:These two men could be a very good partnership....a very unique blend of speed,power and athleticism...

JT:And what about their partner..

"Floral Dance" echoes out and Colbert Pickwhiste makes his entrance to a decent reception.He cups his hands and shouts "En Garde",which is echoed by the fans,and then he walks down to join his partners.All three men climb up into the ring and the referee stands between all six of them whilst talking them through the rules...

HE:One fall to a finish and this will be a big win for either of these teams...

JT:Always good to start a new month with a victory....gets the management upstairs watching...

There is discussion between both teams and then Byron Williams starts out with Kenzaki Nogami.They both circle and then lockup,only for Byron to quickly flip Nogami up onto his shoulders.Nogami slides off the back and spins Byron around before heel kicking him in the stomach and buzzsaw kicking him to the mat.

1...............2..............shoulder up.

Byron begins to get back up and Nogami strikes him with quick kicks to the legs before Williams catches Nogami's leg and pulls him into a big t-bone suplex.Nogami gets back up and Byron boots him in the midsection before delivering an impressive pumphandle slam...............1...................2...........shoulder up.

JT:Been impressed by Byron Williams since he started here in 6CW...you can see why he was so highly thought of in WWE...

Byron stands up and he tags in Dan Morris,to the cheers of the crowd.Byron drags Nogami up and then suplexes him onto the mat as Morris leaps over the ropes and lands a legdrop.............1..........................2................kickout.Morris lets Nogami up and he punches him back to the ropes before attempting an irish whip...Nogami flies across the ring but jumps into an handspring and then comes back into an elbow takedown but Morris reads it and connects with a dropkick to the back..

HE:Well scouted by young Dan Morris there..

Nogami holds the back of his head as he staggers back up and Morris hits him with a quick DDT..................1....................2................shoulder up.Dan Morris stands up and he goes to the corner before climbing up top...Kenzaki Nogami slowly reaches a vertical base and Morris dives off....

JT:Beautiful hurricanrana...

The crowd cheer as Morris sends Nogami flying with the top rope hurricanrana,but unfortunately Nogami ends up in his own corner and Bart Winterforth Featherstone gets the tag.He quickly gets in and offers a lockup to Morris,who accepts.Featherstone uses his power to throw Morris against the ropes and then aims a right hand at him as he comes back but Morris ducks it and he hits a spinning kick to the chest of Featherstone and follows up with a russian legsweep...............1...........2...............kickout from Bart.

Morris gets back onto his feet and he looks across at Colbert Pickwhiste,who is demanding the tag.Morris looks a little reluctant but he accepts and the crowd applaud.Pickwhiste lets Featherstone up and he blasts him with quick right hands before headbutting him back against the ropes,lifting him into a sidewalk slam as he comes back.....................1....................2..............shoulder up.

HE:We all know the issues between Pickwhiste and Featherstone..

JT:Indeed we do.....

They both get back up and Pickwhiste slams the point of his elbow into the back of Featherstone's head before whipping him into the corner.Colbert follows in but Bart gets his foot up and kicks his opponent back before lifting himself onto the second rope and he jumps off with a strong lariat takedown....Pickwhiste stumbles back to his feet and falls victim to a swinging neckbreaker.....................1.......................2.................shoulder up.

Featherstone stands back up and he tags in Kenzaki Nogami again,who quickly leaps onto the top rope and waits for Pickwhiste to get up before jumping off and landing a missile dropkick............1....................2............Pickwhiste kicks out.Nogami is quick to get back up and he slams hard kicks into the chest of Colbert before running off the ropes and returning with a stiff bakatare sliding kick to the mouth...

HE:That'll bust your lip...might even take some teeth...

Pickwhiste holds his face as he stumbles back up.Nogami steps out onto the apron and then springboards onto the ropes...

JT:Hurri....BOTTOMS UP!

Pickwhiste catches Nogami on his shoulders and is about to drill him with a powerbomb,when Yagurama climbs in and intercepts with a huge spear.The crowd are booing as the referee holds Morris and Byron back....

HE:Yagurama wasn't the legal man there but I don't think he really cares....this is a results business and these men will do whatever they need to in order to get said results...

Nogami and Pickwhiste both slowly drag themselves to their corners,but it's Nogami who makes the tag to Featherstone first.Bart scurries into the ring and he drops elbows into the back of Pickwhiste before he can make a tag before pulling him back into the centre and tries to lock in a camel clutch...

JT:Submission very nearly locked in here...

Pickwhiste shows good strength to manage standing up and he holds Featherstone up on his back before jumping backwards and slamming all his body weight into Featherstone on the canvass.The crowd are applauding as both men once again try and make it to their respective corners...

HE:Desperation move from Colbert Pickwhiste..

JT:But it got the desired effect and that is all that matters...

Featherstone is winded but manages to make it back to his corner and gets off the tag to Yagurama,but only at the same time that Pickwhiste tags in Dan Morris.Morris propels himself onto the ropes and leaps into a flying forearm smash that knocks Yagurama off balance,before running off the ropes and returning with a dropkick to the kneecaps.Yagurama is down in a kneeling position as Morris climbs out onto the apron and then springboards into a legdrop to the back of the neck........................1............................2..................powerout.

Yagurama begins getting back up and Morris pummels his back before walking to the corner and he springs up onto the top rope...

HE:MOONSAULT!

Morris soars beautifully into the moonsault but Yagurama's strength is tremendous,catching Morris on his shoulders and quickly nailing a japanese shoulderbreaker..........1...................2....................shoulder up.Yagurama stands over Morris and then easily pulls him up into a wheelbarrow suplex before then rushing into the corner and springboarding into an imploding splash on the prone Morris...

JT:That could finish it...

...........Byron breaks the cover up.

HE:I think Dan Morris was done for there....

JT:I think you could be right...

Yagurama stands up and glares at Byron with dislike before pulling Morris up onto his feet again and he scoops him into a worlds strongest slam.Yagurama lets out a roar before tagging Nogami back in.They both pull Morris to his feet and whip him into the corner,Yagurama charges in and connects with a bodysplash before Nogami follows up with a big boot to the face...

Morris stumbles out of the corner and Nogami springboards onto the ropes before hitting a disaster kick to the face.............................1.............................2.............shoulder up.Nogami drags Morris up and he tags in Featherstone...Featherstone hits hammer fists to the back before whipping Morris across the ring and flooring him with a clothesline....

HE:Dan Morris taking a beating here....

Morris stumbles back up and Featherstone scoops him onto his shoulders before dropping him for snake eyes in the corner.Morris slumps against the turnbuckle as Featherstone hits him with multiple shoulder thrusts and then lifts him up onto the top rope..

JT:Superplex imminent..

Morris fights out of the front facelock and hits quick rights and lefts before getting his feet up and boots Featherstone off the top rope.Featherstone is groggy as he gets back up and Morris jumps off with a double knees across the chest.................1.......................2..................kickout.They get back up and Morris ducks an attempted clothesline before springboarding onto the ropes and floating back into a tornado DDT.....................1....................2...............shoulder up.

HE:Morris might be building a little momentum back here...

Dan Morris gets back up but he is grabbed by Yagurama and headbutted to the canvass as the crowd boo.Featherstone slowly gets back to his feet and he drives his knee into Morris' midsection before hitting a suplex onto the top rope and he tags Nogami back in....Nogami vaults the ropes and climbs up the turnbuckle,finishing off with an impressive frankensteiner...

JT:Is that a three count...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:15 pm

.............Pickwhiste breaks up the cover and he shouts "En Garde" at Nogami.Yagurama tries to get involved but the referee holds him back...

Nogami lets Morris up before back heel kicking him in the midsection and he tags in Yagurama.Yagurama presses Morris into the air and slams him down onto the canvass as Nogami climbs up onto his partner's shoulders...

HE:450!

JT:Incredible improvisation...

Nogami lands the 450 splash and then rolls from the ring as Yagurama covers.......................1..........................2...................Morris finds the bottom rope with his foot.Yagurama stands up and has a few choice words with the referee before pulling Morris up.Morris tries to fire back with right hands to the midsection but receives a clubbing blow to the back and is then headbutted towards the ropes.Yagurama nails sickening open palm strikes to the chest of Morris before whipping him across the ring....Morris hits the ropes and comes back as Yagurama lowers his head for a backdrop....

HE:He flipped out....TAG MADE!

Morris front flips over the back of Yagurama and staggers forwards into the tag for Byron Williams,drawing cheers from the crowd.Byron quickly springboards onto the ropes and jumps off into a spinning back elbow that knocks Yagurama off balance.Byron gets back up and he kicks the big man in the stomach,following up with a double armed DDT....................1......................2..........Nogami breaks the cover up.

JT:Byron is the fresh man....but he still has opponents to deal with...

Byron gets up and takes a few hard kicks on the arms from Nogami before Kenzaki runs off the ropes for more momentum and rushes straight into a jumping STO (paydirt).The crowd cheer as Byron climbs up the ropes and then jumps off with an overhang neckbreaker on Nogami....Nogami staggers back up and Byron clotheslines him over the ropes to the outside.

Featherstone tries to blindside Byron but Williams ducks his clothesline and nails a huge german suplex.He drags Featherstone up again and nails a second german before pulling him up a third time,and he spins Featherstone around into a front suplex float-over into a stunner (Osaka street cutter)....

HE:Williams has all the momentum in the world...

Byron raises an arm in the air and soaks in the cheers of the crowd,before walking into a ring-shattering spinebuster from Yagurama............................1...........................2....................shoulder up.Yagurama stands up and beats his chest before pulling Byron back to his feet...

JT:KUNAI!

Yagurama is gutwrenched into a powerbomb position but Byron nails him with right hands and jumps out of the front and he hooks the arm of Yagurama for a rockbottom (Crackerjack)....Yagurama elbows Byron in the temple and spins out into a huge overhead belly to belly suplex....Byron is down as Yagurama runs into the corner...

HE:IMPLODING SPLASH!

Yagurama springboards back off the corner ropes into a splash,but Byron rolls aside just in time.Yagurama holds his ribs as he staggers back up and Byron shows some incredible strength...

JT:He lifted him up....

The crowd cheer loud as Byron gets Yagurama up on his shoulders for an F-5 but Featherstone gets back in and he kicks Byron in the stomach,hammering him back with right hands.Yagurama drops off the back and catches his breath as Colbert Pickwhiste enters the fray and he picks Featherstone up in a tackle/spear that sends both men crashing through the ropes to the outside....

HE:Dan Morris just took a blind tag there...

Morris tags the the back of Byron and he jumps over the ropes,running into the corner and scoring with a big shining wizard to the jaw of Yagurama.Yagurama staggers out and Morris lashes hard kicks into the big man's legs before kicking him in the stomach...

JT:ASAI DDT!

HE:He got it.....

Morris nails the backflip DDT................................1..................................2......................3!

HE:Three....three......

JT:Nogami made it there in time...

Nogami breaks up the cover before the referee can complete the count and then he waits for Morris to get up before nailing him with a tornado kick (trouble in paradise).Nogami gets back on his feet and he yells "Dopant Zero" before being lifted up onto the shoulders of Byron Williams...

HE:2012!

The crowd pop as Byron F-5's Nogami over the top rope to the outside.Colbert Pickwhiste powerbombs Featherstone on the stageway before making his way back to the ring....Yagurama clotheslines Byron Williams over the top to the outside and Dan Morris springboards onto the ropes as the big Japanese superstar turns around...

JT:Cross-KUNAI!

Morris tries to take Yagurama down with a crossbody but he is caught in midair and then flipped up onto the shoulders of Yagurama and drilled with an almighty powerbomb...

...Colbert Pickwhiste dashes back to the ring and slides in...
...........he dives towards the pin.....3!

HE:Is that....did he make it....

JT:Not quite...

Pickwhiste dives onto the cover as the referee's hand comes down for three,but it's too late and the referee calls for the bell to end the match.The crowd are booing as "Breathe" sounds out and Yagurama's arm is raised in victory,he stares at Pickwhiste with a smirk before climbing out of the ring and helping Nogami back onto his feet.

HE:Dopant Zero pick up a very big win here....

JT:And even though Bartholomew Winterforth-Featherstone probably doesn't feel much like a winner now,he still got one over on his rival Colbert Pickwhiste...

Featherstone is sat on the ramp,rubbing the back of his head,as Dopant Zero walk past him with their hands raised in victory.Byron Williams gets back in the ring to check on Dan Morris as Colbert Pickwhiste leans over the ropes and stares at Featherstone...

HE:An enthralling six man tag match has ended with a big statement from Dopant Zero...I think they have their eyes on tag team glory....

JT:And with any more wins like that you could not deny them an opportunity....great contest...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:17 pm

*The action goes backstage with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time is a.....well I guess you could call him a new recruit....but in reality he signed for this company some time ago and was unlucky enough to be sidelined with a serious injury...but finally,here tonight on Escalation we will see the debut of JOHNNY LAWLESS!

*The crowd cheer as Lawless makes his way into shot.He winks at the camera with a twinkle in his eye and then faces Reynolds

Reynolds:Welcome to 6CW Johnny...

Lawless:Thanks very much...it's great to finally be on live television...i've waited for this moment for quite some time..

Reynolds:Well over a year infact since you signed your 6CW contract...but days before your scheduled debut you got injured....how difficult was it to get through that?

Lawless:Very difficult...when you sign for a company like 6CW you can't wait to get out in the ring and start putting your performances together...but being sidelined,watching the months go by was very difficult...have to enter re-hab to get my fitness levels back,all the while knowing that I should be out there,entertaining the 6CW universe...

*Crowd pop

Reynolds:Well tonight you get your wish,your first ever 6CW match and you couldnt have asked for a more formidable foe...the monster that is Cerberus awaits you......does that add any nerves to your performance?

Lawless:There is no nerves...we are way beyond nerves.I am seconds away from my 6CW debut,and I get to share a ring with a maniacal madman.That is the sort of thing that dreams are made of...I get to put on a show,get thrown in at the deep end with the most dangerous opponent they could find...I love it...I thrive on it..

Reynolds:With all due respect Johnny this is a man that has terrorised 6CW for months...only last week at Redemption he threw Dicey Reilly down a flight of stairs....

Lawless:I know the dangers I face tonight...but you look into my backlog and you will see this is the exact environment that I love....I want risk,I want danger because without it there is no fun...how can I get worked up for a match if my body,my welfare is not on the line...

*Reynolds looks perplexed

Lawless:Don't you worry yourself one bit Jack....I know exactly what is in store for me and i've got goosebumps.....Cerberus is a scary dude,he strikes fear into the hearts of men all around the world,and as you rightly said,last week he destroyed a 6CW legend,Dicey Reilly..

*The crowd chant Dicey Reilly's name

Lawless:I am a massive fan of Dicey Reilly...infact he's kind of an idol of mine so to see that happen last week has given me extra drive...given me extra spirit and determination to go out there tonight and get even with Cerberus...so much so infact that I brought along a little friend...

*The crowd pop as Lawless picks up Dicey Reilly's trusted barbed wire baseball bat "Betsie"..

Lawless:It is my plan to become the greatest "Extreme" superstar this company has ever seen....and Betsie here wanted a little revenge for her old master....so tonight I get to kill two birds with one stone...

And who knows....maybe the "Extreme Innovator" might just pick up a win while he is at it...either way,tonight I would advise you to expect....MAYHEM!

*The crowd cheer as Lawless holds up Betsie and walks out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:18 pm

*The scene changes and Yarmouth Blade is doing sit-ups in his dressing room

Blade:Nine hundred ninty seven.....nine hundred ninty eight...nine hundred ninty nine.....a thousand!

*Blade sits up as his dad enters the room

Dad:Keeping in shape I see....that's my boy...

Blade:Well I need to do something to keep me occupied....all I want to do is go and find Mike Hill and beat his a55 again,but no doubt Alex Walker will suspend me if I lay a hand on a "champion"...

Dad:Well then keep your focus...you've got a match tonight...

Blade:Against some nobody...Shadow hasn't even won a damn match in this competition...

Dad:That's what I am talking about....I know what happened at Redemption was a joke but you need to keep your cool,we can afford no mistakes....

Blade:I know that...don't you think I know that?...I dominated that match and Hill still walked away as champion....believe me when I tell you that Shadow is going to pay tonight....and anybody that gets in my face after that is going to suffer the very same fate....I am the dominant force in Team 6CW....and I am the next big think in this company...nobody else...

Dad:I sure as hell know that....and that's why I want you to go down to that ring tonight and make a statement....show that your done playing games....make everyone sit up and take notice........show them that your the best...

Blade:I am the goddamn best....and I am fed up of proving it....tonight i'll make an example of Shadow...and then I'll single-handedly lead 6CW to victory in the Interfed Cup...

Dad:Yes you will....and on that note you got a memo from Walker earlier today...

Blade:Saying what?....I get a title shot against Hill,because that is exactly what it should say....

Dad:That's what it should say but not what it does say....what is says is that three weeks from now at Survival,the Interfed Cup will reach it's climax......in a four on four elimination match....the winning team will be crowned the Interfed Cup champions....

*Blade stares at his father and then smiles

Blade:Then I guess we've got a new mission....take 6CW to glory at Survival...and then Walker,Liederman,whoever the hell else might be in charge by then...they'll have no choice but to grant me another title shot...no choice at all...

Dad:Now your thinking straight son....now you've got your head in the game....lets finish off your preparation...you've got a statement to make...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:19 pm

Match 3
Johnny Lawless vs Cerberus

The action goes back to ringside and the crowd cheer as "Head strong" blasts out and Johnny Lawless makes his entrance.Pyros burn up from the stage as Lawless holds the barbed wire baseball bat in the air and then walks down the rampway to the ring.He climbs in and poses for the crowd before leaning in the corner with a focused look on his face..

JT:Johnny Lawless making his 6CW debut here tonight....and this kid is certainly not afraid of a challenge..

HE:Did you hear the way he was talking about this match?...I've never known anyone be excited about the prospect of facing Cerberus...

JT:Lawless seems to thrive in an "extreme" environment.....and although this is a straight up singles match,there is never any more danger than when you face a monster like this....

Flames burst from the turnbuckles and the lights go down as Cerberus makes his entrance.The crowd are booing and some scream as the giant marches down towards the ring.Cerberus stands at the base and adjusts his mask before climbing up onto the apron and stepping over the ropes...

HE:Only one week ago Cerberus,and his brother,Orthrus, took their feud with Dicey Reilly to the next level...chokeslamming Dicey down a flight of stairs,the injuries sustained by Dicey are still unknown but there is plenty of speculation that Dicey will be out of action for up to 3 months...

JT:Cerberus is one hellacious monster....he lives and thrives on the suffering and pain of others....

HE:And Johnny Lawless might find that out tonight....

Lawless is quickly upon Cerberus and he hammers the monster with closed fists before attempting an irish whip,which Cerberus reverses with ease.Lawless comes back and he ducks a clothesline before hitting the opposite ropes and flies back into a Lou Thesz press on Cerberus,following up with piston like right hands.Lawless stands up and he breathes in the cheers of the crowd before welcoming Cerberus back to his feet...

JT:Johnny Lawless has exploded into action here on Escalation....

HE:Only way to be against an opponent like Cerberus...gotta keep moving...

Cerberus gets up and Lawless hits him with fierce knife edge chops to the chest before looking for another irish whip,but Cerberus reverses and sends Lawless crashing into the corner.Cerberus follows up with a bodysplash but Lawless gets his knees up and knocks him back before spinning on the spot and jumping onto the ropes...

JT:MOONSAULT!

...........Cerberus kicks out.They get back up and Lawless hits three straight european uppercuts before kicking Cerberus in the midsection and tries for a swinging neckbreaker.Cerberus spins right through and he knees Lawless in the gut before following up with an impailer DDT..................1............................2......................kickout from Lawless.

HE:Cerberus is not only a monster of a man...but he is extremely athletic and deceptively quick,...

JT:A match for anyone on the roster without a doubt...

Lawless gets back up and Cerberus seizes him by the throat with both hands before hauling him into the corner.He kicks Lawless repeatedly in the stomach before whipping him hard across the ring,Lawless hits the turnbuckle with such ferocity that he flips up on top and then staggers back down again...Cerberus rushes across and hits a bicycle kick...............1....................2..........Lawless puts his foot on the bottom rope.

HE:Close call for Johnny Lawless there...

Cerberus stands up and he drags Lawless to his feet before lifting him high into a suplex position.He holds Lawless there for five seconds before drilling him down into the mat,he walks over to the corner and begins to climb...

JT:I never can get over how relaxed Cerberus is up on the top rope....

Cerberus reaches the top rope but Lawless is already back up and he swipes the legs of his opponent,crotching Cerberus.Lawless rocks his opponent with right hands and then climbs up top and follows through with a magnificient overhead belly to belly suplex from on top....Lawless holds the bottom of his back as he crawls across and covers..............1.........................2.............shoulder up from Cerberus.

Lawless smirks with a hint of disappointment and then he waits for Cerberus to get onto his feet and he kicks him in the stomach..

HE:STUNNER!

Cerberus pushes Lawless away to the ropes and attempts to follow,but Lawless pulls down the top and sends Cerberus crashing over to the outside.The crowd cheer as Lawless gets back to his feet and then runs against the opposite ropes and comes sprinting back,jumping high over the top rope into a flying lariat takedown in the aisleway..

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

JT:Johnny Lawless laying it all on the line right there....

The crowd applaud as Lawless lands ontop of Cerberus and both men lay sprawled on the hard flooring.Lawless slowly gets back to his feet and he staggers back to the ring and slides in,before sliding back out again to break the referee's count.He summons all his strength to help Cerberus up and then looks for an irish whip..

HE:No way does Lawless have the power to shift Cerberus.....see what I mean...

BOOM!....Cerberus reverses the irish whip and sends Lawless flying,rib-first,into the steel steps.Lawless is in alot of pain as Cerberus grabs him by the scruff of the neck and drags him towards the ringside barrier,dropping him on his ribs again.Lawless is suffering as Cerberus throws him back into the ring...

JT:Cerberus showing that he is just as adept on the outside of the ring as he is on the inside....

HE:And now ontop...

Cerberus climbs up the ropes and he waits for Lawless to stand before jumping off and connecting with a flying clothesline.Lawless is groggy as he stumbles back up and Cerberus connects with a face-first russian legsweep...................1....................2............Lawless just kicks out.

Cerberus stands and he drags Lawless up by the hair and places his head between his legs.The crowd are booing as he lifts Laweless sky-high....

JT:Johnny Lawless is about to "Burn in hell".....

Lawless struggles as much as he can and he jumps out of the back,spins Cerberus around and kicks him in the stomach before following up with a russian legsweep....................1.......................2....................shoulder up.

They both get back up and Lawless hits several more chops to the chest of Cerberus before attempting a suplex.Cerberus is too powerful and he pushes Lawless back against the ropes before seizing him around the throat when he comes back...

HE:CHOKE....

Lawless is lifted up but manages to jump out of the side and he kicks Cerberus in the stomach,following up with a fisherman's brainbuster.......................1.............................2...........shoulder up.Lawless gets up and he goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes,waiting for his opponent to stand up,and then he dives off with a lariat takedown..

The crowd are cheering him on as he shouts for Cerberus to get back up again,he kicks him in the stomach as he rises...

JT:STUNN-OH!

Lawless looks for the stunner again but it's countered into a huge dragon suplex...................1...........................2....................Lawless just gets his shoulder up off the canvass.Cerberus sits up and the crowd boo as he gets back to his feet and then he waits for Lawless to rise before scoop slamming him back onto the canvass....Cerberus goes to the corner and climbs up...

HE:Cerberus taking to the skies.......FROGSPLASH!

JT:Got it all...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:20 pm

Cerberus dives off from the top rope into a frogsplash but Lawless drives his knees up into the air and connects with the midsection of Cerberus,drawing cheers from the crowd.Cerberus rolls under the bottom rope in pain as Lawless makes it back up and connects with a running baseball slide,sending Cerberus crashing back into the ringside barrier.Lawless stands up and grips the top rope before slingshotting himself over the top....

HE:Cross-owwwwwwww!

Lawless seems to be aiming for a crossbody but Cerberus counters with a fericious uppercut.Lawless' eyes roll into the back of his head and Cerberus drags him up by the throat before hauling him against the ringpost...Lawless slumps down on his knees and Cerberus kicks him hard in the face before climbing back up into the ring...

JT:Johnny Lawless is having a welcome introduction to 6CW right now....

HE:Well he said he wasn't afraid of Cerberus.....maybe now he is regretting those words...

JT:Lawless needs to get in the ring....
Lawless makes it back to the ring apron and he pulls himself in,looking very groggy.Cerberus pulls him into the centre and lifts him up onto his shoulders...

HE:F...

Lawless scrambles off the back and pushes Cerberus off the ropes before connecting with a spinebuster.....................1.........................2...............Cerberus kicks out.Lawless drags Cerberus up but the monster responds with a shattering uppercut,knocking Lawless back into the corner and he follows it up with a big bodysplash.Johnny Lawless staggers out and Cerberus grips him by the throat..

JT:What goes up....must come...

Cerberus lifts Lawless up but Johnny Lawless grabs at the mask of Cerberus,quickly disorientating him.Lawless drops back down onto hos feet and he waits for Cerberus to turn around...

HE:STUNNER!

JT:HE GOT IT...

The crowd pop as Lawless drills Cerberus in the centre of the ring with the stunner.He is about to cover when flames burst out from the turnbuckles..

HE:Oh my....Lawless said he wasn't afraid of Cerberus...but what about his brother....

The crowd are booing as Orthrus comes marching down the rampway towards the ring.Lawless gets up on his feet as Orthrus slides into the ring and they begin trading right hands.Lawless rocks Orthrus back before attempting an irish whip,only for Orthrus to keep ahold of his arm and drag him into a tilt-a-whirl powerslam.....

JT:Johnny Lawless picks up a disqualification win here on his 6CW debut...but I don't think he is gonna remember this fondly...

Orthrus stands up and he pushes the referee through the ropes to the outside before ushering Lawless back to his feet and he grabs him around the throat....

HE:Lawless in trouble here...

The crowd cheer loud as Lawless kicks Orthrrus right between the legs and then drills him with another stunner.Lawless rolls from the ring and he smiles sadistically towards the crowd as he grabs "Betsie"...

JT:Oh my...

Lawless rolls back into the ring and he licks his lips before shouting at Cerberus to get up.The monster makes it to his feet and Lawless swings the barbed wire bat at him,but Cerberus ducks the shot and he kicks Lawless in the stomach before hooking his arms...

HE:Johnny Lawless has had his fun......BURN IN...

Cerberus flips Lawless into the air for the black tiger bomb/Tombstone but Lawless still has "Betsie" in hand and he drives the baseball bat down into the skull of Cerberus,falling on top of him.Cerberus gets back up and drops over the ropes before Lawless aims to strike him with the bat again..

JT:Johnny Lawless will not be intimidated....he has met the "Brothers Grimm" head on here and he is not afraid in the slightest....look at that...

Cerberus staggers back back into the aisleway as Lawless waits for Orthrrus to get back to his feet and he crashes "Betsie" into the midsection before hammering the bat across his back.Cerberus tries to get back in and help his brother but Lawless aims another shot at him,causing Cerberus to drop back off the apron...

HE:Johnny Lawless wasn't lying,he really is the "Extreme Innovator"...he's afraid of nothing....

JT:This kid has got some serious guts....

Lawless smiles as the crowd cheer him on and he points "Betsie" at Cerberus before drawing it across his throat.Cerberus stares back through the eyeholes of his mask and looks thunderous as he backs up the rampway.Orthrus slowly makes it back up to his feet and Lawless gets one more big pop from the crowd as he slams the bat right across the side of Orthrrus' head.

HE:I think Johnny Lawless has made himself two very dangerous enemies here tonight...

JT:But by the looks of things,he doesn't care one single bit....we expect much more from this folks,much more indeed...

Lawless climbs up on the ropes and he raises "Betsie" in the air with a smile on his face as the crowd continue to cheer.Cerberus shakes his head on the stage before exiting through the curtain.

JT:Before we go into the backstage are folks we just want to take this moment to advertise a debuting superstar for next week on Escalation....this is a big privilidge for 6CW...

HE:Massive coup....

*The screen changes and shows a large masked man striking a powerful pose.An Aztec sun medallion appears behind him with the picture of a skull in the middle and the name "Killbane" appears at the side.

JT:This is arguably the biggest Mexican superstar in the last five years...needless to say he is dominant...brilliant acquisition for 6CW and I am looking forward to seeing what he can do next week....

HE:Wrestled for the LLPW promotion and he is a former ten time world champion....this guy's resume is extremely impressive so I want to see how he fares in the dog eat dog world of 6CW...

JT:Killbane makes his debut next week folks....you do not want to miss it...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:22 pm

*The action is backstage where a medical examiner is attending to Bart Winteforth-Featherstone.He places an icepack on Bart's neck..

Bart:Blasted Pickwhiste.....

*The crowd cheer as Colbert Pickwhiste walks into shot as Featherstone gets up

Pickwhiste:Sit down dear fellow...don't want me to cause you another injury do you...

Bart:Just try it you nancy...

Pickwhiste:Quite....fact is Featherstone,i'm getting quite bored of this whole scenario....we all know I am superior to you...

Bart:You are?

Pickwhiste:Exactly....so next week I want to prove it once and for....next week we will end it...i'm fed up of giving you a good trithing....so here is what I propose....me and you,in any matchup you want...

Bart:Any match you say?

Pickwhiste:Exactly what I said...

Bart:Well then sir you are on...leave it with me and I promise you that by next week I will have thought of a stipulation fitting enough to kick your behind so bad that you are going to wish you were back in a trench being shafted by a badger...

Pickwhiste:You are without a doubt the biggest feather plucking fool I have ever laid eyes on....you make Christopher Biggins look like Vin Diesel...no wait their both fellow feather chases aren't they....*allegedly*.....then you sir are a scrote....yes that will do,a scrote...and next week,no matter the stipulation...I will teach you a lesson you will not forget.....EN GARDE!

*Pickwhiste and Featherstone stare one another down before Colbert walks off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:23 pm

Match 4
Interfed Cup
Yarmouth Blade vs The Shadow

JT:Wild night thus far on Escalation and Interfed cup action lined up for us next here...

HE:6CW starting to build a pretty convincing lead aswell Jeff..

JT:Which is excellent news considering the announcement earlier tonight that the finale of this competition will take place in three weeks at the Survival pay per view ina 4 on 4 elimination match...

HE:Excellent news indeed...

"Get off my ghost train" plays out and the crowd boo as the lights in the arena go out.They flash every few seconds as The Shadow slowly moves out onto the stage and begins to make his way down to the ring...

JT:The Shadow has really struggled to gain any sort of momentum here in the Interfed Cup...

HE:Which just adds to our good news.....

Shadow gets to the base of the ramp as Yarmouth Blade comes sprinting down from the back and he clotheslines the 6WF'er from behind.Shadow goes down and Blade begins to stomp hard on his back before pulling him up and slamming his back against the ringside barrier..

HE:Yarmouth Blade was really upset that he was unsuccessful in capturing the 6WF Freeweight Title at Redemption....and he has vowed to make a statement here tonight...

JT:Well he is doing that here...

Blade pulls Shadow towards the ring steps and tries to beat his head against them but Shadow elbows him in the ribcage.Shadow then grabs Yarmouth and tries to slam him against the steel,only for Blade to get his boot in the way and he elbows Shadow in the stomach and then finally succeeds in cracking Shadow's face against the solid steel steps.Shadow slumps across the steps and Blade stands over him,crashing big boots into the back of his opponent's head...

HE:The bell hasn't rung to officially start this match and Yarmouth Blade is taking full advantage of that...

Shadow slumps back and lays on the hard flooring as Blade walks around ringside and he grabs a steel chair from the announce table.The referee is shouting at Blade to re-think his actions but Blade ignores him.Shadow is climbing back up in the aisleway and Yarmouth drives the chair,sideways,into his opponent's midriff before cracking it across Shadow's spine.Blade throws the chair aside and dumps Shadow in the ring as the referee calls for the bell..

JT:And now this match has started....but Shadow has no fight left in him...

HE:This means points for 6CW...

JT:I don't want to gain points through methods like this.....

Yarmouth Blade climbs up the ropes and he waits for Shadow to try and rise before jumping off and he drives both knees into the back of the 6WF superstar's neck.He then crawls into the cover...
JT:This is foregone..

....the referee's hand comes down for three but Blade rises up and refuses the pinfall.The referee tells him to stop fooling around but Blade ignores him and then shouts at Shadow to get back on his feet....Shadow is groggy but he makes it back up,walking straight into a corkscrew roundhouse (trouble in paradise)....

HE:This is just like target practise for Yarmouth Blade..

JT:And he wants everyone to watch....

Blade climbs up onto the top rope and he looks around as the flashbulbs go off before diving from the top and landing a senton bomb across the chest of Shadow.Both men get back to their feet and Blade kicks Shadow in the stomach before placing his head between his legs...

HE:Blade wants to finish this now....

Yarmouth Blade cockily smiles as he holds Shadow in position,but he dallies too long and allows Shadow to swipe his legs.Shadow stomps down hard on the chest of Blade before slingshotting him to the corner,causing Yarmouth's head to crack hard against the turnbuckle.Blade staggers back around as Shadow gets up...

JT:CHOKE...

Shadow looks for a chokeslam but Blade kicks him hard in the stomach and then runs off the ropes,returning with a jumping leg lariat........................1....................2................Shadow just kicks out.Blade gets back to his feet again and he pushes the referee aside before grabbing the arm of Shadow and twisting him in an overdrive (playmaker).......................1......................2..............shoulder up from Shadow.

HE:Even though Blade used unneccessary tactics to get a groove in this match,Shadow is still fighting tooth and nail..

JT:Nothing is ever clear cut in wrestling...

Blade gets back up and he shakes his head as he watches Shadow trying to get up again.The crowd are chanting "6C-Dub" and Blade seems to swell with hatred and anger as he drags Shadow back up...

HE:Blade wants that one big statement...is this it....

JT:I'D SAY SO!

The ring shakes as Blade drills Shadow in the centre of the ring with his patented powerbomb.He stands for a few moments and just stares at Shadow,ignoring the referee's calls for a pinfall.Shadow is clearly dazed as he tries to stand up and then Blade hooks him into a sleeper hold...

HE:This is it.....goodnight Vienna...

Shadow sways his arms and kicks his legs for a few moments as he tries to fight against Blade's sleeper but it is synched in too tight.He begins to fade and his eyes roll into the back of his head as Blade lays back on the canvass to apply maximum pressure..

JT:No air whatsoever in the lungs of Shadow....he cannot fight this...

HE:The master of the sleeper strikes again...

Shadow's face is blood red and the referee is struggling to get a response from him.Blade tugs back on his neck some more and really suffocates as Shadow's hand limply taps against the mat...

JT:Ring the bell....ring the bell this is over.....this is over with....

There is a mixed reaction as the referee calls for the bell and "Fear" blasts out of the speakers.It takes almost another minute until Blade releases the submission hold and he kneels over Shadow with a disgusted look on his face.

HE:Yarmouth Blade picks up the win here 6CW...but he doesn't look too happy Jeff...

JT:Maybe his "statement" hasn't been made yet...I hope to god it has because Shadow isn't really moving...

The referee tries to get Blade to leave the ring but Blade shakes his head and then climbs out into the aisleway and picks up the steel chair he used earlier.The crowd watch on as Blade climbs back into the ring and he feigns hitting the referee,causing the official to jump out of the ring in fear...

HE:I guess the statement hasn't been made yet...

JT:I hate to think what this statement is going to be...

*Crowd pop

HE:What the...

The crowd are going wild as "Next big thing" roars out of the speakers and Mike Hill comes sprinting down to the ring.He slides in as Blade spins around and aims a huge chair shot at his head...

JT:PELE!

HE:This wasn't on the schedule...

JT:MIke Hill coming to get him some of Yarmouth Blade....the Freeweight Champion clearly not happy with the assault inflicted upon him by Yarmouth Blade last week..

Hill ducks the chair shot of Blade and then shows brlliant athleticism to pele kick the chair right back in th skull of Blade.Yarmouth wobbles off balance as Hill gets back up and he drills Blade with an "Over the Hill" in the centre of the ring...

Crowd:There's only one Mike Hill....

HE:But they're team members...

JT:You try telling that to Hill after Yarmouth Blade attacked him with a steel pipe last week....

HE:But Hill stole the Freeweight Title..

JT:Bull(beep) and you know it...it was a goddamn fatal fourway match and Hill had as much right to win that contst as anyone else....

Hill is about to go to the ropes and climb up as Blade's dad comes running down the rampway,to a chorus of boos.Hill sees him coming and times his next move to perfection...

JT:CORKSCREW CROSSBODY!

HE:Nooooooooooooo...

The crowd cheer louder as Hill propels himself over the top rope and take's out Blade's dad.He then picks the old-timer up and rolls him into the ring before following.Hill grabs the chair off the canvass and looks at it before throwing it over the ropes.He then waits for Blade's dad to get up before nailing a "Over the hill" that places father and son next to one another on the canvass...

HE:Mike Hill should be fined and suspened for these actions..

JT:Don't make me laugh....Blade should never of attacked Hill in the first place....he most certainly shouldnt have assaulted Shadow at the beginning of this match....and what the hell is his dad doing out here?...Everytime that idiot gets involved he ends up getting his a55 kicked...

Hill looks down at Yarmouth Blade and his father before walking to the corner and he vaults up top.The crowd are cheering him on and the flashbulbs go off as he prepares himself to soar from above....

HE:NEXT BIG MOVE....

JT:DOUBLE.....HE GOT BOTH OF THEM!

The crowd go wild as Hill leaps off the top rope and nails a corkscrew 630 senton splash on both Yarmouth Blade and his father.Hill gets back onto his feet and he raises his arms in the air as the cheers increase even more..

JT:The Freeweight Champion showing here that he will not take anyone's (beep) without consequences.....Yarmouth Blade made this personal last week and Mike Hill has repaid the compliment in full here tonight...

HE:But they are still on the same team Jeff....these guys still need to co-exist for the next three weeks if 6CW are to have any chance of succeeding in the Interfed Cup....

JT:Well looking at the way things are going...i'd say co-existing is a nigh on impossibility.....there is sure to be a few dramatic twists and turns before this one reaches it's climax at Survival...

HE:You said it....and i'm personally looking forward to each and everyone of them...aslong as 6CW win of course...

JT:Naturally...

Hill poses for the crowd before climbing from the ring and tagging their hands as he walks up the ramp and exits into the back.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:24 pm

*The scene goes in the back and the crowd boo visciously as Lex Hart stands in front of the assembled members of Genesis.He looks at them all with a smile,the 6CW Title rests on the table next to him.

Lex:I look before me and I see great things.Great things that me and Alex have laid the foundations for....and each and everyone of you has helped to build.

I understand that some of you were tentative when you first learned of my involvement in Genesis....that perhaps there was a lack of trust,and I can understand that....I actually admire that.

Because none of you were to know that I am the one who has been pulling the strings,creating your opportunities for the past year.But now you do,and now we can push forward with our plan of domination....now we can truly show the world all about Genesis.

Earlier this evening you showed your loyalty to our cause,and loyalty will not go unnoticed....will not go unrewarded....just as I will demonstrate my own loyalty when I step into the ring with Perfect Jack.

This may have begun with my own personal desire to be world heavyweight champion but now it is about so much more....now it is about ridding this company of the thieves and the hangers-on....we need to purge this business of it's sins....a cleansing that will not be forgotten.

So from this point forward when somebody stands in our path....we show no mercy,no second chance.If we have enemies then they shall be removed....permanently.This is our company.....each and every one of us has worked our a55es off to get to where we are....and nobody will take it away from us.

I've been in this company a long damn time...i've seen what passes for winners,i've seen what passes for losers.....and i've also seen the so-called dominance of factions like Dominion & The Family.....but there has never been a collection of winners like the ones I see before me now....never been anyone more dominant than this right here......are you ready to show that?

All:YEAH!

Lex:Good....tonight "Project Detox" begins in full force...

*Genesis are cheering and laughing.Alex Walker lounges back in his chair and nods at Lex with a grin on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:24 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd pop as GazzyD,dressed in his ring attire,is standing with Timothy Allen.

TA:Gazzy....first of all welcome back to 6CW,a big shock when you returned at Redemption...but the first question is,is this another flying visit?

Gazzy:I know last time I let alot of people down by coming back and then letting Genesis get the better of me,disappering back into the shadows....but I can assure you all that this time i'm back for the long haul!

*Crowd cheer

Gazzy:This is my home....professional wrestling is in my blood and I have never felt better than when i'm standing in a 6CW ring,in front of thousands of dedicated fans screaming my name...that's what makes my heart beat.So to say I have missed this place is an understatement....that moment at Redemption when my music hit and 20,000 in Madison Square Garden got on their feet,it was breath-taking....those are the moments I live for and I am hoping for a damn few more before my career reaches a climax...

TA:Well tonight your up against Mr Kenty....a man that was responsible for putting you on the shelf...a man that represents Genesis......are you worried about what could happen this evening?

Gazzy:Worry hasn't even crossed my mind...i've built a career off being an underdog and maybe a few people think that Genesis are going to get the better of me again tonight,but believe me,that will not be the case....i've had a lot of time whilst I have been away to just sit and think about how dastardly Genesis really are....and I hate myself for even being apart of it...but each and everytime I get a chance,I know I will do anything I can to redeem myself..

So that is exactly what I am going to do tonight....Mr Kenty might be feeling confident,he's got the better of me before....but he's never fought GazzyD.Not the prime GazzyD anyway....not the former world heavyweight champion....not the man that defied the overwhelming odds time and time again...but tonight that is exactly what he is going up against...

So whether he feels like a big man because Lex Hart is whispering sweet nothings in his ear,I really don't care.In that ring,there is going to be me....and there is going to be him....then we'll find out who the better athlete is....then we'll see who is really worried...

TA:Thankyou for time Gazzy..

*The crowd cheer as Gazzy nods at Allen and then walks away towards the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:25 pm

Match 5
GazzyD vs Mr Kenty w/Michael Sweetwater

JT:Well GazzyD is certainly in high spirits...

HE:But with Lex Hart at the head of Genesis,I would imagine Mr Kenty will be brimming in confidence aswell...

The lights in the arena go down and a spotlight shines on the entranceway as "Airplanes" roars out and the crowd rise to their feet in adulation.Silver jets of fireworks shoot up into the air and then GazzyD appears through the smoke.He smiles at the reception he is receiving and then makes his way down to the ring,tagging hands with each of the fans as he comes.

JT:GazzyD has always had a heart in these fan's hearts...I think that was why they were so hurt when he sided with Genesis...

HE:And in my opinion they were stupid enough to forgive him when Genesis booted him out...Gazzy only cares about the fame and glory,if he got another chance to join Genesis,he'd take it.

JT:I don't believe that for one second...Gazzy realized his mistakes and he is seeking to rectify them....and I for one support him whole heartedly...

Gazzy rolls into the ring and goes to the corner,posing for the fans in attendance.He bows to the fans in appreciation of the support they are giving him and then he jumps down into the centre of the ring.Gazzy paces back and forth as the crowd chant his name and then "Numb" echoes out to deafening boos.

HE:Well support or not....GazzyD still has to get through this man....one half of the undisputed tag team champions.....one of the brightest talents in 6CW......

???:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!

JT:And this idiot can't even come out to his matches without backup...

The crowd boo as Kenty throws a microphone aside and he stares down at Gazzy with a smirk on his face.Michael Sweetwater is stood by his side and both men raise their tag titles in the air before walking down to the ring.

HE:Sweetwater is just out here for moral support...

JT:Moral support my a55.....these are the two men that tried to end GazzyD's career....their like a pair of goddamn jackals...

HE:And they are also the current undisputed tag team champions...best in the world at what they do Jeff...

Gazzy is shaking his head with annoyance as Kenty climbs up the steps onto the apron.Kenty smirks at his opponent and then steps through the ropes into the ring.He looks at Gazzy and taunts him..

JT:I hope GazzyD knocks seven bails out of this idiot....I really do..

HE:Well we are going to need to see the old GazzyD for that to happen...

The referee pushes both men back to their respective corners and Gazzy shoots a quick look at Michael Sweetwater as the bell sounds to start the contest.Sweetwater mimes jumping up on the apron and it allows Kenty time to kick Gazzy in the stomach and club him across the back.He drags Gazzy back up and forearms him back to the ropes before whipping him across the ring,flooring him with a back elbow as he comes back.

JT:Just out here for moral-support eh?....Sweetwater's presence has already put Kenty in the driver's seat...

Gazzy gets back up and Kenty kicks him in the stomach,looking for a suplex but Gazzy counters into a small package...........................1...........................2....................shoulder up.They both get up and Kenty nails a big right hand before whipping Gazzy to the corner and follows in.Gazzy grips the ropes and propels himself into the air,wrapping his legs around the neck of the oncoming Kenty and twisting him into a headscissors takedown...they get up again and Gazzy floors his groggy foe with a spinning heel kick...................1.....................2................shoulder up.

Gazzy drags Kenty back up and hits a quick snap suplex before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a handspring into a standing moonsault.Kenty holds his ribs as he stumbles up and GazzyD hits an inverted atomic drop before scoop slamming Kenty onto the canvass.Gazzy then climbs out onto the apron and grips the ropes....

HE:SPRINGBOARD 450!

JT:He doesn't kick out from that...

JT:Oh cmon!

Gazzy nails the 450 splash off the ropes but Sweetwater puts Kenty's foot on the bottom rope before the three count.Gazzy looks at the referee in dismay before spotting Kenty's foot and he shakes his head.Gazzy pulls Kenty up but takes several punches to the midsection and then Kenty drops Gazzy,throat-first,across the middle rope...Kenty distracts the referee for a moment as Sweetwater throws a punch to Gazzy's head from the outside...

JT:There is a little more of that "moral support" from Michael Sweetwater...

HE:I can't defend that...

Kenty pulls Gazzy up and lifts him into a backdrop before backing into the corner,highering himself onto the second rope and then dropping a fist to the head...........1..................2........shoulder up.They both get up and Kenty kicks Gazzy in the stomach before lifting him onto his shoulders..

JT:Rolling fireman's slam imminent..

Kenty looks to nail a slam variation but Gazzy swings out and counters with a DDT...............1..........................2....................shoulder up.Both superstars slowly make it back up and Gazzy dropkicks Kenty back into the corner before getting back up and sprinting in after his foe.GazzyD jumps up and catches Kenty before monkeyflipping him into the centre of the ring...the crowd are cheering as Gazzy jumps up onto the top rope...

HE:Gazzy gonna fly...

JT:Are you kidding me....BOOM!

HE:Huh?

Gazzy sets himself to fly as Michael Sweetwater jumps up on the apron.The referee is shouting for him to get down and the crowd boo but it suddenly changes to mass cheers as Gazzy jumps off the top and dropkicks Sweetwater off the apron to the hard flooring below.Gazzy stands up and sends a little trash talk in the direction of Sweetwater....

JT:GazzyD said he was ready for whatever Genesis could throw at him here....

HE:What about that...

Kenty is back up and he clatters into Gazzy from behind before trying to follow up with a face-first russian legsweep.Gazzy elbows his way out and then looks for a roundhouse kick but Kenty ducks it and counters into a bridging german suplex.....................1.....................2...........Gazzy kicks out.

Kenty waits for Gazzy to get up and tries to synch him into a sleeper but Gazzy sidesteps and counters into an atomic drop.Kenty staggers around and Gazzy floors him with a clothesline before welcoming him up again and nails a second clothesline...Kenty gets onto his feet for a third time and Gazzy springboards onto the ropes...

JT:Head....WHAT A COUNTER!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:26 pm

Gazzy looks for a headscissors takedown but Kenty catches him in a powerbomb position before shifting the weight of Gazzy and nailing a rolling firemans slam................1.................2.............shoulder up.Sweetwater gets up on the outside and looks angry as Kenty beckons Gazzy back up...

HE:MIC..

Gazzy elbows his way free and then looks for a dropkick but Kenty catches his legs and drops him on the canvass before slingshotting Gazzy,face-first,into the turnbuckle.Gazzy staggers back and Kenty hits an inverted headlock backbreaker into a swinging neckbreaker............1.......................2...................shoulder up.

JT:Great effort from both of these men right now....excellent back and forth action...

HE:But so far it's hard to split them..

JT:Yes it is...

Kenty bangs his hand on the mat in disappointment before pulling Gazzy onto his knees and he hits a faceplant DDT.Gazzy is motionless as Kenty goes to the corner and climbs up onto the top rope...

HE:Kenty taking a risk here...

JT:If he hits it though it will be worth it...

HE:KENTY BOMB!

The crowd watch on and the flashbulbs go off as Kenty leaps into a senton bomb attempt,only for GazzyD to roll away in time and send Mr Kenty crashing into the canvass.They both make it back up to their feet after a few minutes and Gazzy boots Kenty right in the midsection...

JT:DEEP IMPACT!

Kenty fights the double underhook and manages to reverse into a backdrop,causing Gazzy to crash right into the referee as the crowd boo.Michael Sweetwater immediately grabs one of the tag team title belts and rolls into the ring..

JT:And would you goddamn believe it....Sweetwater getting himself involved in this damn match...

HE:I really can't defend this..

JT:He's gonna bash Gazzy's brains in...

Sweetwater charges forward and swings the belt at Gazzy,but Gazzy ducks the belt shot and he kicks Sweetwater in the gut before hooking both of his arms...

HE:DEEP IMPACT!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy drills Sweetwater in the centre of the ring with the double underhook facebuster.Gazzy gets back to his feet and he forces Sweetwater under the bottom rope with a series of kicks...

JT:At least that eliminated half of the problem...

HE:Gazzy needs to turn around..

The crowd go wild with boos as GazzyD turns back around and receives a ferocious shot to the head with the title belt from Mr Kenty.Gazzy is out as Kenty gives the referee a shake and then covers GazzyD...

JT:This is disgusting.....and the referee is coming around,wouldnt you just know it...

HE:Ring the bell..
JT:This is a damn robbery..
.........Kickout!

HE:WHAT?....NO WAY!

JT:GazzyD is still fighting...how do you like that Kenty....cmon Gazzy...listen to this crowd..

The crowd are on their feet applauding as GazzyD manages to push his shoulder up in the air just milliseconds before the three count.Kenty looks distraught and then picks the championship belt up again.Gazzy is clinging to the ropes and trying to get back to his feet as Kenty wills him on..

HE:One belt shot wasn't enough...but you know two will be...

JT:I'm amazed Gazzy kicked out of the first....lookout son...

Gazzy turns around as Kenty aims a second shot at him but Gazzy counters with a flapjack,smashing Kenty's head against the turnbuckle and he rolls him up...............1......................2..................shoulder up.They both get back up and Gazzy looks for a kick but Kenty catches his foot,only for Gazzy to counter with an enzeguiri....Kenty stumbles off balance as Gazzy gets back to his feet and kicks him in the stomach...

HE:DEEP...

Kenty fights out and pulls Gazzy into a short-armed clothesline.Gazzy gets back up and Kenty knees him in the stomach before following up with a spike DDT..................1..................2.................kickout from GazzyD!

JT:You can't help but think it is gonna take one big move...or one mistake from either competitor to settle this right now...

Kenty has words with the groggy official before pulling Gazzy back to his feet and he flips him up into a powerbomb position,only for Gazzy to counter into a hurricanrana.Kenty gets back up but walks straight into a big roundhouse kick....he lays prone on the mat as Gazzy walks over to the corner...

HE:SPLIT-LEGGED MOONSAULT!

JT:That'll do it....

......3!

JT:That's thre....what a joke..

The referee's hand is about to come down for three as Michael Sweetwater pulls Gazzy under the bottom rope,behind the referee's line of sight.Gazzy looks furious as Sweetwater dashes at him,taking the Genesis man down with a drop-toe hold that cracks his face against the steel steps....the crowd cheer as Gazzy gets back onto the apron and climbs the ropes...

JT:Michael Sweetwater getting exactly what he deserved there...

Gazzy is on the top rope,but the distraction has allowed Kenty back up and he swipes Gazzy's legs out from under him.The crowd boo as Kenty climbs up onto the top rope with Gazzy and then nails a thunderous superplex,he slowly crawls to the cover..................1........................2.........Gazzy just about kicks out!

HE:Gazzy doesn't look to have a whole lot left in the tank...

Gazzy is holding the back of his neck as he tries to get up,allowing Kenty to slam hard fists down.Kenty pulls Gazzy up and looks for a suplex but Gazzy floats over the back and pulls Kenty into a modified pinning combo..................1.......................2...........shoulder up.Both men get up again and Gazzy leapfrogs over Kenty before running off the ropes,coming straight back into a tilt-a-whirl which he counters into a headscissors...the crowd are cheering as both men get back to their feet and Gazzy sends a kick to the stomach again...

JT:DEEP IMPACT....GOT HIM!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy connects with his finisher in the centre of the ring......................1...............................2............................3!

JT:That's it....that's it...what is this?

The crowd are booing as Michael Sweetwater has staggered back up onto the apron and he is distracting the referee.Gazzy gets back on his feet and he looks destructive as he looks over at Sweetwater...

HE:I think GazzyD might have seen red here...

Gazzy runs over and he shoulder barges into Sweetwater,sending him from the apron.Gazzy tries to climb the ropes but the referee stands in his way and tells him to concentrate on the match.Gazzy looks annoyed but sees the referee's point and turns his attention back to Kenty...

JT:GazzyD has every right to be annoyed...but what can he do...

GazzyD drags a very groggy Kenty to his feet but is staggered by a jawbreaker and Kenty gets up and rushes into the corner,hitting a big boot to the face.He pulls Gazzy up and snapmares him onto the mat before nailing hard knees and punches to the head of Gazzy.Kenty then begins using the ropes to jump up and land hard knees and elbows to the chest before the referee drags him away on the count of four...

JT:The referee having a big word with Mr Kenty here....he has no need to be using the ropes for any sort of leverage....

HE:I don't think that is the issue here Jeff...

JT:What do you...oh I should have bloody known...

Kenty is having an extremely lengthy chat with the referee and the crowd start to boo as it becomes apparent why.Michael Sweetwater is back up and he has scaled the ropes,jumping off and landing his patented double foot stomp to the chest of Gazzy before rolling from the ring again.Kenty pushes the referee aside as Gazzy holds his chest and staggers up...

JT:It's been a damn handicap match from the very beginning....Gazzy had no chance...

HE:It's what happens when you go up against Genesis,Jeff...

JT:MIC CHECK....and we all know that will do it...

........3!

The count is academic as Kenty hits the "Mic Check" in the centre of the ring before hooking both legs for the three count.The boos are drowning out "numb" as the referee raises Kenty's arm in victory and then Mr Kenty quickly joins Sweetwater on the outside.

HE:Big win for Mr Kenty here...continuing Genesis' good fortune here this evening...

JT:Once again demonstrating how good they are when the numbers are in their favour...i'd love to see how these idiots fare when the numbers are even on both side....GazzyD got shafted here tonight....and he still pushed our "tag champions" to their damn limits...

The crowd continue to boo as Kenty and Sweetwater walk up the rampway,clutching their titles to their chests.GazzyD is coming around in the ring and he looks very annoyed as the referee informs him what has happened.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:27 pm

*The scene goes backstage and Alex Walker is just finishing up a phonecall when he is surrounded by Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama.Walker smiles at Dopant Zero.

Walker:What can I do for you fellas?

Nogami:We want you make a decision Mr Walker...Dicey Reilly & Lex Hart are no longer going to be number one contenders to the tag team championships....so that honour should be passed on to us....

Walker:Whoah hold on just a minute....I don't just hand out opportunities like that...

Yagurama:WE BEST TEAM IN WORLD.....WE DESERVE THE CHANCE...

Walker:I don't think I like your tone....and anyway,when you get a chance at becoming tag team champions,you need to earn it....Genesis are the best tag team in the world....and it will take a team of supreme calibre to even come close to matching them....are you that team?...I'm really not sure...so far what I have seen isn't so impressive....

So before you come here and demand a title shot from me,I advise you both to do your talking in the ring....impress me with a string of results and then maybe we'll talk business...but right now I need to see more...a whole lot more.....a decision about the tag team titles will be made when I am good and ready....good day gentlemen...

*Walker shakes his head and walks off as Nogami and Yagurama look annoyed.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:28 pm

*The scene changes as a black rental car pulls up in the parking lot of the arena and the crowd pop as Keith Leone steps out.Leone is dressed in jeans and his trademark hoody.His face is bruised and slightly cut as he walks towards the arena,quickly accosted by Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:Keith....Keith....I just wanted to get your thoughts on what happened last week at Redemption?....once again you were seconds away from becoming world heavyweight champion,only to see it cruely snatched away from you again.....how did that feel?...how did it feel seeing Lex Hart finally revealed as the "mystery backer" of Genesis?....do you regret now not revealing the "conspiracy" earlier?.......Keith?

*Leone takes one look at Reynolds,fire burning in his eyes,and then pushes the door of the arena open and enters,leaving Reynolds standing alone with an intrigued look on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:30 pm

Main event
Lex Hart vs Perfect Jack

HE:Keith Leone is here Jeff....and he looks more angry than I have ever seen...

JT:Of course he is angry...not only has Leone known for months that Lex Hart was the "mystery backer" of Genesis but Redemption was the night when he planned to reveal all.Leone was one second away from becoming world champion when the Lex Hart era begun and that is going to sting worse than anything else has thus far...

HE:But why has he arrived now?...You don't think he is going to spoil the Lex Hart Title Celebration?...

JT:I sure as hell wouldnt blame him if he did...but I don't know...Leone is as unpredictable as they come...i'm sure he has something planned,but what it is,I have no idea...

The crowd pop as the lights in the arena dim and then jets of purple fireworks fire high up into the air.They explode and smoke pours down as "I am perfection" blasts out and then Perfect Jack makes his entrance.Jack throws his trademark towel into the air and he raises an arm in appreciation of the fan's respone before walking down to the ring.

JT:Unpredictability might be on the cards but one thing we do know folks is that we still have a main event to get through....and what a main event this promises to be.....Perfect Jack versus the new 6CW World Champion,Lex Hart.....their history goes back years....at one time they were tag team champions....but since then both men have taken very different paths....paths that have led them to this point right now....

HE:Not to mention the fact that Perfect Jack was a part of that triple threat match at Redemption that ended with Lex Hart becoming world champion....Jack's dreams were snatched away just like Leone's,just like Jackson Black's....so you can expect Jack wants his own level of revenge here tonight....

JT:You bet he does....and I wouldnt bet against him getting it....Jack is one of the finest athletes this company has ever seen...a former world champion himself,and if anyone knows how to get the better of Lex Hart then it's this man right here....

Jack slaps hands with the fans before climbing up into the ring.The cheers continue until the lights go out completely and then lights begin to shine on the stage.Smoke billows up from the stage and then a whole minute of green fireworks explode up into the air.The boos begin to seep out as "Be myself" blasts out and is accompanied by even more pyros as a shadow appears on the stage.

HE:What an entrance this is Jeff...only fitting of our world heavyweight champion...

JT:Yeah right...

The smoke begins to clear and the boos get louder as Lex Hart is stood on the stage,looking extremely confident.He is dressed in black and green trunks and the 6CW Title is strapped around his waist as he slowly makes his way down to the ring,smirking at all of the booing fans.Perfect Jack is stretching in the ring as Lex climbs up the steel steps.Lex mimes wiping his feet and then unstraps the championship as he climbs into the ring...

HE:Lex Hart was considered the greatest never to be world champion...but now that's all changed,Jeff....now he is the world champion.....and there is a good chance that he could become one of,if not the best world champion of all time..

JT:I'm not going to get carried away just yet....Lex Hart has a lot of enemies,and some serious competition...but you are right,he certainly possesses the talent to be an all-time great...

Jack looks right into Lex's eyes as the 6CW Champion raises the championship belt over his head and smiles at his opponent.The referee gets in between both men and checks them for concealed weapons before talking them through the rules of the matchup.They both nod in understanding before the referee hands the world title to the timekeeper and then signals for the bell to start the contest.

HE:Huge main event to end a fantastic edition of Escalation..

JT:One of the biggest main events you could ask for....two wrestling experts who will be looking to make a big statement....these men do not like one another and both of their careers have been based around one-upping the other one...so this should be fascinating...

HE:And don't forget that once this match is over...no matter the result....Lex Hart is going to have a title celebration to mark his first ever 6CW Title reign...

JT:Please don't remind me...

The bell rings out and the crowd are chanting "Let's go Jack" as both men circle.Lex is smirking and they lockup and he quickly places Jack in a headlock.Jack backs against the ropes and he shoots Jack across the ring,only for Perfect to come back with a shoulder-block takedown.Jack runs off the adjacent ropes but Lex rolls,causing Jack to jump over him and run off the opposite side...he comes back as Lex gets back up and Hart leapfrogs over Jack,causing Perfect to run off the opposite side again.Jack comes back into a hiptoss from Lex but lands on his feet and counters into an armdrag takedown.Both men get back to their feet and the crowd applaud them..

HE:That's how good these two men are...what an exhillarating start...

JT:Tremendous back and forth.....this is professional wrestling....

Lex smirks and nods his head with a little bit of respect before getting back up.Jack nods and tells Lex to bring it,moving into a second lockup.Jack quickly spins around back into a waistlock but Lex holds his arms and tries to twist out....Hart turns to face Jack but Perfect hits a headbutt and then waits for Lex to stagger back towards him,nailing a big overhead belly to belly..............1.....................2................shoulder up.

HE:Near fall but it's going to take alot more than that to pin the world champion...

They get back up and Jack hits solid forearms before whipping Lex into the corner.He follows in but Lex grabs at the top rope and uses it to propel himself back over the oncoming Jack and then he waits for him to turn and nails a dropkick takedown.They both get back up and Lex hits an inverted atomic drop before whipping Jack off the ropes and spins him into a spinebuster..................1................................2................kickout from Perfect Jack.

JT:These two men have lit up both 6CW and 6WF with their historic feuds and matches...but it was always Jack that was the "main attraction",now the tables have turned...now Lex is the world champion,now Lex Hart is the "megastar".....

Both make it back to their feet and Lex hits Jack with stiff knife edge chops to the chest,only for Jack to fire back with chops of his own.Both men's chests are bright red before Lex knees Jack in the stomach and whips him off the ropes,flooring him with a clotheslone as he comes back.Perfect gets back onto his feet and aims a sloppy right hand at Lex but it's easily ducked and Lex counters with a back suplex..................1....................2................shoulder up.

Lex gets back onto his feet and he stands over a kneeling Perfect Jack and tries to synch in a reverse chinlock/camel clutch.Jack fights it but Lex follows up with big crossface punches and then pulls Jack backwards onto the canvass and into a leg scissors/rear-naked choke combo...

HE:Lex demonstrating his mat skills now....trying to get the submission...

JT:He's not quite got all the hooks in though...

Jack looks in pain but he manages to free one of his arms and uses it to break the grip of Lex.Jack throws strong back elbows and succeeds in pulling himself loose....both men get back up and Lex boots Jack right under the chin before hitting a neckbreaker................1.......................2......................kickout from Perfect Jack.

HE:Lex Hart,for all his "faults" and the "deceit" behind the Genesis situation,is one of the best wrestlers I have ever seen....I mean he does everything perfectly...

JT:Who would argue otherwise?...Lex is one of the best we have seen...but his attitude stinks,and it always has done...

Lex lets Jack get back to his feet and he punches him back to the corner before following with fierce kicks to the midsection and knife edge chops to the chest.Lex climbs up on the ropes and adminsters a ten punch combo on his opponent before climbing down and letting Jack walk straight into a backbreaker.Lex gets up and he backs into the corner before raising himself onto the second rope,coming off into a diving headbutt to the chest...............1..................2............shoulder up from Jack.

HE:Lex starting to take control here in the early stages of this match..

Lex lets Jack back up and looks for a suplex,only for Jack to float over the back and lock his arms for a german suplex.Lex throws a side elbow and spins out into a northern lights counter.................1..............2..............kickout.They get back up and Lex knees Jack in the side of the head before whipping him into the corner and following up with a clothesline.Jack slumps as Lex lifts him onto the top rope and then follows up up...

JT:Precarious position for both men to be in...

Lex grips Jack ready for a superplex but Jack throws quick punches to the side of the face and then succeeds in shoving Hart down onto the canvass.The crowd cheer as Jack tries to position himself on the ropes...

HE:Jack taking too long....told you..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:30 pm

The crowd boo as Lex gets back up,sprints towards the corner and shows amazing athleticism to leap into the air and enzeguiri Jack in the side of the head.Jack collapses off the top rope onto the canvass as Lex covers him....................1............................2..............Jack grabs the bottom rope.

JT:Great speed and agility from Lex Hart but Perfect Jack had the were-with all to find the ropes to break the count...

Lex gets to his feet and shakes his head in disgruntlement at the referee before waiting for Jack to get up and he scoop slams him back down onto the canvass.Lex goes to the corner and he jumps onto the bottom rope before flipping back into a moonsault on Jack..

HE:Lex looking for the "triple bypass"...

JT:Loves the hat-trick of moonsaults...

Lex gets back up and he leaps onto the second rope and flips back,only for Jack to drive his knees up.Lex shows great skill to scout the knees and he catches of Jack's legs and drags him into the centre of the ring before trying to turn him into a sharpshooter attempt...Jack is wriggling for freedom...

HE:A throwback to the Hart heritage right here...

Jack attempts to break loose,grabbing Lex by the hair and punching him with his free hand but Hart manages to stomp down on the midsection of Jack and then twists him over onto his stomach and applies the sharshooter in full effect.The crowd are booing as Jack shouts in pain and Lex leans right back...

JT:Lex looking to torture the back and legs here....excruciating pain for Perfect Jack to be in...

Jack tries to pull himself towards the ropes but is clearly in alot of pain as Lex shouts "ask him" to the referee.Jack refuses to tap out and does his best to break free of the submission hold.

HE:Lex has got this locked in beautifully...

Jack's fingers brush the bottom rope but Lex manages to pull him back to the centre of the ring.Jack shows great presence of mind to turn back onto his back and he kicks out at Lex before staggering back up as Lex comes rushing back in...

JT:Drop toe-hold....FIGURE FOUR!

Jack takes Lex down with the drop toe-hold and then he stands up and grabs Lex's legs.The crowd are going wild as Jack looks around and then he places his foot in position and turns around....

HE:No Lex is in trouble...

Lex manages to place his boot in the small of Jack's back as he turns around and shoves him into the turnbuckle.Lex gets back onto his feet and he waistlocks Jack and tries for a german suplex.Jack holds onto the ropes with one hand and throws his head back,colliding with the bridge of Lex's nose and sends him staggering.Jack turns and walks towards Lex,snapmaring him in the centre of the ring and quickly locking in a leg-scissors/keylock armbar...

JT:Jack;s submission skills coming to the table now..

Lex quickly struggles against it as Jack tries to synch the submission right in.The crowd are cheering but then look on in shock as Lex reaches his feet,with the submission still locked in,and he shows amazing strength to haul Perfect Jack high into the air and then drops him backwards into a modified slam...

HE:That was impressive from Lex Hart.....I don't even know how he got himself out of the predicament...

Lex quickly covers........................1........................2................shoulder up from Jack.Lex pulls Jack up and slugs him with hard right hands before backing him against the ropes and he whips him across the ring.Jack comes back and Lex knees him in the midsection,causing Jack to flip onto the canvass....the world champion then runs off the ropes and comes back with an overhang snap neckbreaker to his seated opponent......................1.........................2.............kickout.

JT:I could watch these men go for an hour at least.....their wrestling talents are superb

Lex and Jack slowly get up and Hart goes for more sickening knife edge chops to the chest.He kicks Jack in the stomach and tries to position him for a jackhammer but Jack counters into a small package.............................1.........................2..............shoulder up.They both scramble back up and Jack looks for a clothesline but Lex catches his arm...

HE:Crossface...

Jack forward rolls out of danger and gets back to his feet,Lex looks annoyed and looks for a clothesline of his own but it's ducked by Jack,who subsequently nails a huge german suplex to the joy of the fans..

JT:Jack is rocking now...

Jack uses his strength to keep the waistlock synched in and he drags Lex back up and nails a second german suplex.The crowd are applauding as Jack somehow summons enough energy to lift Lex up for a third time...

HE:HAT-TRICK!

The ring shakes slightly as Jack nails the third successive german suplex and he then slowly drags himself over and places a hand on Lex's chest.......................1.........................2...................shoulder up.Jack gets back to his feet and wipes sweat from his brow before staggering over to the corner and he climbs up the ropes...he looks down at Lex before giving a signal to the fans...

JT:Perfect Jack going high-risk here......ELBOW DROP!

Jack soars through the air,looking to plant the elbow in the chest of Lex but the 6CW Champion moves aside at the last moment.Perfect rolls in pain and pulls himself out of the ring to get himself together...

HE:That's what can happen when the high-risk doesnt pay off...

JT:Very bad landing for Perfect Jack...

Lex slowly gets back to his feet and he sees Jack on the outside.The crowd are booing but then have no choice but to applaud as Lex runs up the ropes,jumps into the middle of the ropes and springs into a death-defying crossbody that takes Perfect Jack down on the outside of the ring...

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

HE:Like him or not....our 6CW Champion knows how to put on a show...

JT:That was epic...

The noise in the arena is deafening as both men struggle to get up on the outside of the ring.Lex is the first up and he manages to pull Jack to the ring and dump him under the bottom rope.Jack rolls into the centre of the ring as Hart climbs up onto the apron and then he scales the ropes to the top...

HE:Lex has Jack exactly where he wants him.....LEGDROP!

..........Jack just kicks out!

JT:I thought Jack might have succumbed there but his heart will not let him quit...

Lex gets back to his feet and he smiles at Jack before dragging him up and placing him in a front facelock before drawing his finger across his throat...

HE:Lex is going to finish this here....his first match as the 6CW Champion is going to end in a fantastic victory.....HART ATTACK!

Lex lifts Jack skywards for the jackhammer but Jack rolls off the back at the very last second and underhooks Lex in a half nelson before nailing a sickening regal-plex...

JT:Lex Hart got folded up like an ocordion right there.....this could be over with...

......Lex just pushes his shoulder off the mat!

HE:Man oh man I thought that was it....

Jack looks at the referee with a look of mingled annoyance and then climbs back to his feet.Lex is holding the back of his neck as he tries to get back to his feet and Jack kicks him right in the midsection...

JT:PERFECT PLEX...

Lex swings out,keeping ahold of Jack's arm,and tries to pull him into a clothesline but Jack ducks underneath it and full nelson's Lex into a dragon suplex...................1...................2............shoulder up again.Jack pulls Lex up into a gutwrench and hits a second suplex before grabbing both of his legs....Jack hits elbow drops to the inside of the thigh and stomps at Lex's right leg before twisting around...

HE:FIGURE FOUR...

Lex yells in pain as Jack sits back into the submission hold in the centre of the ring.The referee is asking Hart if he wants to quit but Lex shakes his head in agony and tries desperately to pull himself towards the ropes...

JT:He's gonna tap out.....Jack is gonna beat the world champion...

Lex is shaking his head but his face is reddening and sweat pours down his forehead.Jack amps up the pressure even more and jumps up and down to extend the pain right up the legs of Lex Hart...

HE:I don't believe what we are seeing here...

JT:Perfect Jack has beaten the very best in the business with this submission hold...

Lex tries to cling onto the referee but the official moves out of his reach and Hart drops onto the canvass....................1...........................2................Lex sits back up into the agony of the submission hold...

HE:Lex almost got pinned through the pain....he's in no man's land...

JT:He needs to suck it up or kick out....desperate times for the 6CW Champion...

Lex is shaking his head but his hands are trembling,as though on the verge of tapping out,as he tries to drag himself backwards toward the ropes.Jack sits right back and applies as much pressure as humanly possible...

JT:Lex Hart's shinbone could shatter from the pressure being applied...

Lex looks ready to pass out as he reaches out behind him and somehow grasps the bottom rope.The crowd are booing as the referee intervenes and forces the stoppage of the submission.Jack releases his legs and crawls back to his feet before grabbing Lex and pulling him back into the centre...

HE:Lex has to be in alot of pain now......Jack on the front foot...

JT:And he wants the figure four again....

Jack twists around again but Lex grabs his trunks and pulls him into a schoolboy rollup,whilst grabbing a handfull of trunks...........................1................................2..............Jack just kicks out.They scramble back up and Lex tries to take Jack down into a crossface attempt but Jack spins out....

HE:PERFECT SLAM!

JT:That will do it...

..one...
.....two...
.......thr-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

HE:So close,so close to the three but Lex Hart is not to be denied on his "celebratory" night...

Jack gets back to his feet and he spits in anger before beckoning Lex to get back onto his feet.Lex is very groggy and he clings to the ropes in order to find his feet.Hart is just about up as Perfect stalks him...

JT:Jack just needs one big move to put Lex Hart away....and the "Perfect Plex" will be that move...

The boos from the crowd come from nowhere as the giant form of Udo Berg walks out onto the stage.Berg stares around at the crowd and then begins to slowly march down to the ring as Jack looks at him with fury...

HE:It's like looking into the past for Perfect Jack.....the man he faced and defeated last week at Redemption....

JT:Berg has no business being here....he's not in this match.....he doesnt need to be here...

Jack is shouting at the referee to get rid of Berg but the giant just keeps on marching forward.Jack turns his attention back to Lex and he kicks him in the stomach...

HE:PERFECT PLEX!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:32 pm

Lex swipes Jack's legs at the last moment and then slingshots him into the corner,causing Jack's head to slam against the turnbuckle.Jack stumbles back around and Lex hits a side-effect neckbreaker.....

JT:The mere fact that Berg is out here is throwing Jack off his stride...

Lex goes to the corner and he nails a moonsault from the bottom rope as the crowd boo.Lex gets back up again and this time vaults onto the second rope for the second part of the "Triple bypass"....the crowd's boos are growing as Lex gets up his feet for a third time and he trash talks his grounded opponent...

HE:Lex taking full advantage of the situation...just like a champion should....."TRIPLE BYPASS"!

Lex leaps high onto the top rope and then soars back into a majestic third moonsault,only for Jack to slam his knees up into the midsection at the very last second.Lex rolls away in alot of pain as Jack tries to get back onto his feet...

JT:Perfect Jack needed that...it was like a "get out of jail" card,but can he now take advantage....can he pick up a fantastic victory...

Lex is holding his ribs in alot of pain as Perfect Jack manages to get back up and he boots Hart rights in the stomach as the cheers ring out...

HE:Oh no....PERFECT...

Udo Berg jumps up onto the apron but Jack is ready for him and he quickly dropkicks the knees out from under the giant,causing him to drop down onto the concrete floor.The crowd are cheering until Jack turns around and takes a hard knee to the stomach...

JT:This is pathetic......CANADIAN DESTROYER....and you may aswell ring that bell timekeeper...

.......3!

HE:Yes you may....Lex Hart is victorious...

"Be myself" roars out and the crowd are boo visciously as Lex kneels on the canvass with a cocky smile on his face.The referee raises his arm in victory and then passes Lex his world title,which Hart snatches from his grasp.Jack rolls from the ring in pain as there is an explosion and green/black confetti and balloons begin to fall from the rafters...

JT:Oh give me a break...

HE:This is it Jeff.....Lex Hart is victorious here in the main event and now we can get the party started.....this is a celebration..

JT:What exactly do we have to celebrate...

HE:What is going to be the greatest championship reign in history...

JT:You've certainly changed your tune...you didn't even like Genesis last week...you remember what these guys did to me?

HE:I know,and I don't condone that....but Lex Hart is leading them Jeff,we have the old Lex Hart back and you know how much I like this side of his character...

JT:You have got to be kidding me...

Lex stands up with a smile on his face and he holds the 6CW Championship in the air as the confetti and balloons continue to fall from the sky.Lex goes to the corner and he climbs up the ropes to pose...

HE:Take a look Jeff because this is going to be a sight we see for a long time....Lex Hart has what he always wanted and I cannot see him giving it up for any man...

*Crowd ultra pop

JT:Wait just a minute...

The whole Braehead Arena is rocking as "Born to fight" roars out of the speakers and every head in the building turns towards the entranceway.Dicey Reilly walks out,dressed in a shirt and jeans,the 6CW Extreme Title over his shoulder,and he begins to walks down to the ring.

HE:I didnt know Dicey was here tonight....

JT:Neither did I....but you can bet your a55 he's got something to say...he is the man that thought he was "helping" Lex Hart,he believed they were best friends...only for Lex to stab him right in the heart with his treachery...

Lex drops down off the ropes and looks a little apprehensive as Dicey slowly climbs up the steel steps and pulls himself into the ring.The crowd are chanting "Dicey Rei-lly" as both men go nose to nose and Dicey just looks at Lex...

HE:Do you think Dicey is going to fight here...

JT:I have no idea...

Mike Bird is still in the ring after announcing the result of the match and he passes the microphone to Dicey Reilly as the crowd cheer him on.Lex continues to just stand and stare at his former partner...

Dicey:Don't worry Lex....i'm not out here to make a scene,I think you've managed that all yourself....I don't even want answers from you,because now I know that everything we went through was all a facade I just don't care about anything you have to say...

But what I do care about is all of these people....about the 6CW universe...

*Crowd pop

Dicey:I have been in this company from the very beginning...i've seen it all so I really shouldnt have been surprised by what happened at Redemption...i'm not even going to lower myself to your level,i'm not going to get angry and demand a fight......as many of these fans might know...there isn't much fight in me at all right now..

HE:What does he mean?

Dicey:Last week at Redemption,whilst you were concocting your little plan with Genesis...I was busy being chokeslammed down a flight of stairs....that chokeslam broke two vertebrae in my spine and caused some pretty bad internal injuries that need to heal before I get any sort of medical clearance to compete......the doctor's say it is a miracle that I am even out here confronting you,but I would not rest without this opportunity...

You see Lex I don't fear you....I don't even have it within me to get annoyed with you....the only thing I am feeling is pity....pity that you had to go through a whole year of telling lies just to get a crack at the world title.....not even being confident in your own abilities to just go out there and do it....I pity you Lex because I know that as soon as Genesis takes another downhill turn you will be replaced just like Triple D....just like Gazzy was...

You could have had it all....you could have won that world title on merit and you could have had all of these fans cheering you on as you did it...but instead you reverted back to your cowardly ways....you sold-out....and that is why I pity you the most....

It's going to be awhile before i'm back in this ring....maybe a month,could be two,even six...but I promise you that I will be back....and when I do come back....we've got unfinished business...

*The crowd are cheering as Lex just continues to look at Dicey with a strange look on his face

Dicey:So i'll let you get back on with your celebration....and I'm going to turn my back now....so if you wanna really live up to your reputation then take your best shot....i'd do it now,because when I get back I am going to be a whole lot less accomodating....

*The crowd watch on in anticipation as Dicey drops the mic at Lex's feet and then turns his back.Lex stares at Dicey with a very strange look as he watches Reilly climbs through the ropes and slowly walk down the steps.

JT:I am surprised....I was expecting Lex to teach Dicey a lesson there...

HE:I think Lex is not letting his emotions show,my honest opinion is that maybe,just maybe he did consider Dicey Reilly a friend....

JT:Terrible news however on the injuries of Dicey Reilly...broken vertebrae could lead to a lengthy lay-off,we wish him all the best and hope to see him back soon...oh here we go...

Udo Berg just stands and watches Dicey slowly walk up the stage,but then Alex Walker,Chris Guerra,Jack Frost,Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty all stride out from the back and stand on the stage in front of Dicey Reilly.The crowd are booing as Walker smirks at Dicey and then looks down at Lex Hart...

HE:I really couldnt condone this....Dicey can't even defend himself...

JT:That has never stopped Genesis in the past...

Lex stares at the situation as Dicey looks back at him,and then Hart slowly shakes his head.Walker raises his eyebrows but nods in acceptance as Genesis divide to form a pathway to the back.Dicey takes another look back at Lex,who is stony-faced,and then drops the Extreme Title at the feet of Walker as he exits into the backstage area.

HE:Surprise surprise....Lex gave Dicey a free-pass....

JT:I think some of Dicey's words struck a raw nerve....

HE:We still have a celebration though...

JT:Unfortunately...

Walker and the rest of Genesis slowly begin to walk down towards the ring and they join Udo Berg in the aisleway before climbing in and all congratulate Lex Hart.Walker is laughing at the crowd's boos and then picks the mic up off the floor...

Walker:After that very unneccessary interruption....I think it is now time to get on with this celebration....a celebration of what promises to be the greatest reign in 6CW history...not just the world heavyweight championship reign of Lex Hart but the dominant reign of Genesis over all of 6CW...

*Crowd ultra boo and Genesis laugh

Walker:Right now in our ranks we house the 6CW World Champion and the Undisputed Tag Team Champions...but this is just the beginning...now that our plan has come into fruition you are looking at the faction that will rule with iron fist for a very long time.....this night belongs to us....and every night after this will belong to us....

All of the roster in the back,John Liederman watching from his hospital bed.....you either join this revolution or you get the hell out...insubordination will not be tolerated....your either with us,or your against us....and tonight already should have proven what happens when you go against us...

JT:These guys make me sick...

Walker:This is the greatest array of superstars ever put together....and 6CW is our kingdom....with the crown jewel now belonging to us,there is nothing that can stop us...

*Lex Hart stands next to Walker and holds the 6CW Title in the air as the boos continue.

Walker:Men,women and children should head for the hills because there is nothing that will stand in our way......this is your future....this is the dominant force in all sports entertainment....take a good look because there is nothing in this world that can stop this.....let's get some more goddamn confetti and balloons....this is a party...

*The crowd continue to boo and there is another explosion,but one a single green balloon drops from the rafters.It falls slowly and Walker catches it,looking at the message scrawled on it in marker pen.The camera pans in..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:33 pm

Payback is a b1tch"

JT:OH HELL YEAH...

*The entire stadium roars to life as "Limowreck" blasts out of the soundsystem and Genesis turn towards the entranceway.Tonnes of pyrotechincs explode from the stage and smoke billows out...

JT:I guess Keith Leone does have something to say...

HE:What,he's just going to walk right now and confront Genesis?...I think he must have taken one chairshot too many.....

JT:WAIT A MINUTE...

The crowd pop as Leone jumps the guard rail and rolls into the ring with a steel chair in hand.He manages to crack the chair across the back of Jack Frost's skull and he catches Michael Sweetwater clean in the face before the rest of Genesis storm him and begin to attack him in the corner.Kenty stomps away at the midsection and then Udo Berg seizes Leone around the throat with both hands and lifts him into a devastating chokebomb....

HE:See what I told you...Leone might be tough....but this is like seven on one...

Chris Guerra quickly scales up the ropes and he flies off the top into a moonsault across the midsection of Leone before Berg and Kenty drag Keith up and hold him in position.Lex Hart looks furious as he begins pot shotting at the head of Leone...

JT:This is just like what we saw earlier on....Keith Leone suffering the same fate as Jackson Black...

HE:And that is because both of them were stupid enough to come out and confront Genesis like this....

Lex continues to punch away at Leone's head and then he takes the 6CW Title from Alex Walker.He positions himself to smash Leone right in the skull with the championship as Dan Morris,Byron Williams & GazzyD come running down to the ring and they brawl with Genesis...

JT:Out and out mayhem once again.......we have a mini-war in the middle of the ring...

HE:What about the "title celebration"?

JT:You can forget all about that (beep).....these guys wanna fight...

Genesis and the "Rebels" are brawling in the ring and all around ringside as Alex Walker is stood in the ring watching in shock.Genesis' number advantage is beginning to tell as Udo Berg launches Dan Morris into the front row of the crowd and Mr Kenty nails a "Mic Check" on Byron Williams....Chris Guerra is being pummeled by GazzyD but then Gazzy turns straight into a 6CW Title belt shot to the face from Lex Hart...

HE:You cannot compete against these sort of numbers...

JT:The "Rebel" forces are dwindling....they need something here...

*Lights out*

HE:What the....?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-9aadliuwM&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL84BFD03954DCBBF7

The crowd pop as the eerie music plays out of the speakers and a picture of a big top appears on the big screen.Extremely chilling laughter rings out around the arena as the music dies down and then the music disappears as the voice echoes out.

"See you soon Alex"

The laughter continues as Walker looks completely freaked out and the rest of Genesis all watch on in shock.

JT:Oh my oh my...

HE:What....do you know who that was?

JT:I've got a big idea...and if it is who I think it is then 6CW is about to get a whole lot more darker in the coming weeks...Genesis might be finishing dominant here tonight but I think the phrase "Something wicked this way comes" is very apt right now...i've got spine chills...

HE:Well I don't know but that was freaky....either way that is all we have time for tonight folks...thankyou for joining us and be sure to tune in again next week...

JT:Thanks everyone....see you next week....

The shows goes off air with Walker looking increasingly worried as members of Genesis climb back into the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down