The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 28th February 2012

Go down

6CW Escalation 28th February 2012 Empty 6CW Escalation 28th February 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:41 pm

*The lights go on bright inside the sold-out Braehead Arena in Glasgow and the crowd are going wild.Jets of fireworks shoot higher and higher into the air and "I want it all" blasts out of the soundsystem.The noise from the crowd is literally defeaning as the cameras pan around the arena and then zoom in on the announce area where Jeff Thadeus is sitting alongside Henry Lloyd.

JT:Ladies and gentlemen welcome to tuesday night Escalation...live and exclusive on ESPN and folks are you ready?....because last week marked a monumenal return to 6CW....then a power-shift....the war between Genesis and the 6CW Lockeroom took a very dark turn last week,when Engel Harlequin made his return to our midsts....

HE:I still can't get over it.....what we witnessed last week still gives me chills.Engel Harlequin physically assaulted Alex Walker in that very ring,that freak should never have been welcomed back here....how was he re-hired?

JT:I have a feeling it might have something to do with that power-shift I was talking about....last week Phil Liederman,son of John Liederman,entered the arena and informed Alex Walker that he would be taking up his father's 50% ownership of this company as of tonight...he vowed to do whatever it took in order to bring down Genesis....

HE:You think Liederman re-hired Harlequin to bring down Genesis?...Because if he did then he is extremely stupid.....you don't put your trust in that maniac.....nobody can trust Engel Harlequin,the psychotic clown cares about nobody but himself...

JT:It certainly is going to be a very interesting scenario to watch.....Genesis have been ruling with iron fist over the last few weeks but now they are facing the unknown....pure and utter chaos....how will they cope with that on top of all the other enemies they have?....And can Phil Liederman stabilise the "Rebels" ,can he guide 6CW to the freedom that we need....

HE:I just don't know what lays around the corner anymore....with Harlequin back we could all be heading for the lunatic asylum.....

JT:Like I said,business picked up here last week and here tonight we are sure to see things develop further.....Survival is just two weeks away and we are 54 days away from Night of Glory...what is the future of this historic company?.....what awaits us down the line.....

HE:I don't know,I have no idea....but what I do know is that although I am freaked out I am extremely excited....maybe more excited than I ever have been....6CW is pandemonium right now but it is non-stop,world class action week in,week out....it cannot get any better,surely it cannot get any better...

JT:Only one way to find out and that's to sit back,enjoy the show...because we all know that excitement and unpredictability is guaranteed...

The cameras pan towards the stage and there is a good reception from the crowd as "Famous" by Puddle of Mudd roars out and then Phil Liederman makes his entrance onto the stage.He is dressed in a designer grey suit and he raises a hand,smiling at the 6CW Universe before walking down to the ring and climbing in.

HE:Phil Liederman said last week that he knows this business better than Alex Walker...i'm not confident that that is true...

JT:Liederman knows 6CW....he has been here many times before with his father,he knows half of the guys in the back and he is an highly intelligent kid.....a business graduate,Phil Liederman is certainly capable of running this place in his father's absence....my two concerns are as follows,can he cope with the danger that Genesis and Alex Walker most certainly pose?....and does Liederman have any idea what he has got himself into,allowing Engel Harlequin to run wild once more?

HE:This kid has alot of confidence....he has his father's steely attitude....but nobody has been able to win the war against Genesis,what makes this guy any different...

JT:Well let's hear him speak and maybe we can draw a few conclusions...

*Liederman takes a few moments,looking around at the crowd before accepting a microphone from Mike Bird and begins to speak.

Liederman:Thank you for your reception guys,it means alot and I know it would mean alot to my father aswell.

Crowd:Get well soon x10

Liederman:I'll be sure to pass on your message....you know from the day my father took over this company I have been hooked.This place has been like a second home to me,getting to know the ins and outs of the business and watching this place grow into the multi-national corporation has been a part of my life for the last three years.....it makes me proud to know that my father helped to make 6CW what it is,but it also sickens me to watch as Alex Walker does his best to ruin it all....

*Crowd boo at the sound of Walker's name

Liederman:I have been at my father's bedside for the past three weeks....just like I was at his bedside for almost four months last year....all because of injuries inflicted upon him by Alex Walker and Genesis.Watching my father's suffering made me want to do something,to gain vengeance for him but I admit I did not know how.....until two weeks ago...

My father,having one of his better days,called me into his hospital room for a talk.He told me that the injuries inflicted upon him by Lex Hart was nothing compared to how bad he was suffering inside,watching Genesis ruin 6CW.....he said he wanted to get better,to come back here and put a stop to it all....but my father is not a well man,my mother has told him she never wants him to set foot back in 6CW again....my sisters are besides themselves with worry and fear...so it fell upon me to avenge my father.....and so help me God,that is exactly what I am going to do.

*Crowd cheer loud

Liederman:I have had the great pleasure over the years of getting to know some of the "legends" of this company....I am lucky enough to have formed good friendships with the likes of Perfect Jack and GazzyD...I know what 6CW means to them,what it means to all of the greats that have walked through those hallowed halls.....what it means to me and my father..

I know that Alex Walker represents everything wrong with professional wrestling....and I know he needs to be removed at all costs.My father asked me to perform the day to day operations that he was not capable of and he asked me to make sure that Alex Walker cannot destroy what little foundations are left of this business....I will do whatever I can to perform my father's duties and I will do anything in my power to make sure that Genesis are FINISHED...

*Crowd pop

Liederman:Which leads me onto one of the reasons that I am out here....last week on Escalation marked the return to 6CW of a superstar that is feared and revered in equal measure....one ENGEL HARLEQUIN..

*Crowd cheer loud

Liederman:Over the last seven days I have faced many questions.....many people wanting to know why Engel is back,and who would be mad enough to hire him....well the truth of the matter is,I hired Engel Harlequin...

*Crowd cheer again

Liederman:I spoke to my father before making a decision and there was much deliberation but we felt it necessary in order to force Alex Walker's hand.Engel Harlequin is more than capable of making an impact that will blow this whole war wide open.....it's guys like Harlequin that are going to create the opportunities for the rest of us to finish Genesis once and for all....

I know the risks....I know the ramifications....Engel Harlequin is not working for me...I am not sure it is capable to make such a man follow orders....but with the promise of certain incentives I am sure that he will do the right thing.....

HE:That doesn't sound very convincing...

JT:We all know the unpredictable nature of Engel Harlequin but I think his presence in 6CW might cause a distraction that gives the "Rebel" forces a huge opportunity...

Liederman:I know that the next few weeks and months are going to involve some bloodshed,alot of brutality and maybe even an injury or two along the way but each and every casualty is going to be necessary in order to winning this war.....6CW is the biggest wrestling company in the world and I will not rest until I get it's freedom back...

*The crowd cheer again

Liederman:The doctor's estimate that my father will not be able to return to 6CW until after Night of Glory....that gives me approximately 54 days....eight weeks give or take.....and in that time I have promised him that I will unleash the shackles from around 6CW...in the next eight weeks I will gather all the force neccessary in order to removing Genesis once and for all....by Night of Glory I will personally see to it that Alex Walker and his followers are OVER...

*The crowd pop loud and then the noise levels grow even louder as "Limowreck" blasts out of the speakers.Liederman looks up at the stage as Keith Leone walks out onto the stage.Leone lowers his hood and stares out at the crowd before looking down at Liederman and he begins to walk down the rampway.Leone takes his time to climb into the ring and he joins Liederman.

Leone:Nice to see you out here Phil...

*Liederman offers his hand and Leone looks him up and down before accepting,the crowd cheer the handshake

Liederman:The feeling is mutual Keith...

Leone:Before this breaks into a little love-in though I would rather just get down to business if it's all the same to you...

*Liederman smiles and nods his head

Leone:Good....because I don't really know you,we've shared the pleasantries but that is about as far as it goes....the way I look at it,your a pretty unknown entity...and usually I wouldn't come out here and talk with an "unknown",infact i'd be just about ready to kick your teeth down your throat..

*The crowd's reaction is mixed as Leone stares intensely at Liederman Jnr

Leone:Luckily for you Phil,i'm a pretty good judge of character....and I also owe your father big time....combine the two and I'd say me and you are cool.

*Liederman nods his head

Leone:You say you follow the company,you know the ins and outs....so needless to say you know that it's me leading the fight against Genesis...it's me that started the fight against Genesis....and it's going to be at the very front of the queue when I finish the war against Genesis...

*The crowd cheer and Liederman holds his hands up in the air in mock protest.

Liederman:Look Keith I'm not here to stand on anyone's toes....my father asked me to come here,to assist the fight in any way I can....and that is exactly what I intend on doing.I understand your position...I respect your position...just like I respect all the other guys fighting this war...but my position is one of great advantage to you,to the rest of the "Rebels",no longer am I going to allow Alex Walker to stack the odds in Genesis' favour....I am going to make sure the battle lines are drawn right down the middle...

Leone:That's noble of you Phil....you know I'm not going to bow down to you and say thank you...

Liederman:I wouldnt' expect it...

Leone:But what I will say is this....be ready....because this is a little different from watching on your TV set.You align yourself with me...you align yourself with the rebel movement and the guys fighting this war and you will automatically make yourself a target...Genesis have your card marked...and they are going to come after you....just like they came after your father.....this is real-life,danger at every single corner....you talk about ending this war at Night of Glory?...You might want to make it through tonight first...

Liederman:I appreciate the words of warning Keith but I know the cut-throat mentality of this business....I know I need to be on my guard at all times....but I am confident I can hold my own...

Leone:I'm glad to hear it....because your father did me a good turn but I cannot watch your back 24/7....I need to be on the frontline,I need to be leading the war...pushing Genesis back until they have nowhere to go.....I need to be the one to finish this.....and it will finish when I'm standing over the battered body of Lex Hart & Alex Walker,the 6CW Title resting in my grasp...

*The crowd pop

Liederman:I have no doubts whatsoever Keith that that is exactly what is going to happen....in fact I know that is what is going to happen....with me steering the ship and you leading the troops....we can finally give 6CW it's freedom and give it back to the amazing fans...

*Another pop from the crowd

Leone:Wow you've really mastered the cheap pop scenario eh?....that will get you far around here.....maybe next week you can say "Hey Glasgow" and put your thumb up at the camera...

*The crowd cheer again

Leone:But having this crowd on your side is only half of the battle....you still have to win the war....and that's where your real test begins....many have tried,and many have failed,including your father...

*Liederman reluctantly nods his head in acceptance of this...

Leone:But right now Genesis are reeling...I don't know if bringing the clown back was wise but that is a decision we have to deal with now....he certainly provides an ample distraction....But me,guys like GazzyD,Perfect Jack,Jackson Black we have our chance now....we can end this once and for all.....you say we've got 8 weeks?....Then 8 weeks it is....rest assured Liederman Jnr....at Night of Glory,one way or another....this war is going to end...

*Liederman and Leone stare at one another for a moment and then they turn towards the stage as the crowd boo with fury and "Numb" screams out of the speakers.Alex Walker and Lex Hart walk out onto the stage,both dressed in suits.Lex has the 6CW Title over his shoulder and he smirks down at Leone and Liederman.Walker looks a little shaken up but he relaxes more as Guerra,Berg,Frost,Sweetwater and Kenty walk out behind him.Genesis stand tall on the stage,breathing in the boos of the crowd,before Lex raises a microphone to his mouth.

Lex:You guys really need to look up the word "delusional" in the dictionary because this is getting pathetic.Each and every week someone comes out here to open the show and vows that soon they are going to end Genesis.....and then at the end of every show you see said person taking the beating of a lifetime....you guys just don't get it do you....your "plans" are completely futile....you cannot stop this....the greatest faction in wrestling history....

Is there renewed hope now down in the "Rebel" camp because Liederman Jnr is calling the shots?.....I notice you didnt mention my name Phil when you were talking about your buddies in the back....and why is that?.Because from day one when you entered this building I have seen you for what you are,a little snot nosed brat,willing to suck on any power teet just to get a taste of success....you make me sick....even thinking that you can come in here and make a difference.....are you really that desperate to follow in daddy's footsteps?....I mean,if that's the case then give me five minutes with a sledgehammer and I'll get you a hospital bed next to his..

*The crowd boo ferociously and Lex Hart laughs.Phil Liederman looks angry and tries to climb from the ring but Leone drags him back

Lex:You wanna put that dog on a leash Keith....the moment he steps out of line with Genesis he is going to pay a very severe price...

Leone:Wind it in Lex....these people don't want to hear your attempts at being all macho.Because they know what you really are.....a coward.You always have been....always will be.....always looking for someone or something to hide behind.Perfect Jack,Dicey Reilly & Genesis...you love to reap the rewards whilst someone else does all the hard work....your the lowest of the low..

Lex:Your words cut me deep Keith....you know me too well.It must be difficult for you after all this time,telling everyone that you were going to be world champion and then to see it disapper from under your nose to the greatest professional wrestler in the world.....I have no doubts you could beat Geoff Steel,or Perfect Jack or Jackson Black...but we both know that the moment this belt rested around my waist,your chances were over...

Leone:Do you really believe that?....Really Lex?.....Well then how about you prove it....if I can't beat you for that championship then there is no reason why you cannot defend it against me,right?

Lex:I don't just hand out title shots....this isn't a goddamn charity Leone.You had your chance,and if you want another then you'll damn well earn it.....there's plenty of guys in the back that could earn an opportunity to face me,your going to need to join the queue...

Leone:We both know your looking at the only man that really endangers your championship reign Lex....You look into my eyes and you know how serious I am about being world heavyweight champion.....and you know,deep within your yellow belly that the moment I get my opportunity,I am going to leave you lying were you stand...

*The crowd cheer and Lex stares at Leone with anger in his eyes

Lex:You talk a big game Keith,you always have....but I have produced the results that you never could....and you never will.....there is nobody in this business...in this industry than can hold a candle to me....nobody will ever end the reign of Lex Hart...nobody will ever defeat Genesis....

*Leone and Liederman look at one another before staring back up at Genesis.Liederman moves forwards

Liederman:Your right Lex.....your right about quite a few things......I do want to follow in my father's footsteps.....I do have no experience in running a wrestling company....but one thing you got very wrong.....you see there is no "delusion" in my mind,I know exactly what needs to be done and I know exactly what will be done....I own 50% of this company right now,that means that any decision made in this company is made by me and Alex Walker...no shortcutting,we either agree or it doesn't happen...

*Walker suddenly steps forward looking mutionous

Walker:So therefore the clown is gone.....I did not agree to his signing......he is not welcome here...

Liederman:On the contrary...last week you fired Josh Valour,without any consultation with me on the matter.I allowed that to happen but on the parameters that Engel Harlequin's status here in 6CW is recognised...

*The crowd cheer as Walker looks annoyed

Walker:You really are your father's son,stupid to the last......you talk about ending this "war" but you have no idea of the consequences of one action.Engel Harlequin was released by this company for good reason...he is a mercenary....an uncontrollable lunatic...he cannot be trusted and he cannot be tamed....you say I have poisoned this company....well you have no idea of the damage you caused last week...

Liederman:You leave Harlequin to me....I know the exact ramifications of signing someone like him to a contract but you forced my hand Walker....the actions of Genesis will not be tolerated any longer....I will do whatever it takes to make sure your demise is secured.....and if that means setting Engel free in this company then so be it....aslong as Genesis is gone,then I will be fully justified in my actions...

Lex:The only thing that your going to be justified in,is paying for your hospital bills when I hook you up to life support...

*Crowd boo louder

Lex:Who in the hell do you think you are?....You think you can just come in here and start making threats....do you know who I am?....Do you know we are?....I tell you something little boy,if you think things have been bad before,then you just wait and see what happens from here on in...nighmares are about to become a goddamn reality....and that schizo clown,if he crosses my path,I swear to god I am going tear his frickin head off....I am the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion,when you speak to me,you speak with some goddamn respect...

*Leone looks as though he is enjoying himself as he watches Lex get redder and redder

Leone:Whoah somebody is about to pass out....take a breath pink pants.....no need to get all Grumplestiltskin on us.....we are dealing in cold hard facts here....face them....it's really quite simple...Liederman here wants this finished by Night of Glory....I see no reason as to why that can't happen...one way or another we can end this on the biggest stage of them all...

*Walker and Lex exchange looks

Leone:Well look at it like this....between now and then we have eight weeks.....we have a pay per view in two weeks.....and then the run-up to Night of Glory begins.....you believe that your are unbeatable....and we believe that we can beat you....it's really very easy to understand...at Night of Glory,whoever ends up holding the World Heavyweight Championship....Genesis or a rebel...that team ends the war....

Lex:What makes you so confident that a rebel is even going to contest this championship at Night of Glory?

Leone:I propose a match...

*Phil Liederman puts a hand on Leone's shoulder

Liederman:Before we even get to that.....as a prelude to the end....I propose a match...a match to be contested in two weeks at Survival...

*Walker smiles at this

Liederman:We both believe we are better than the other....so why not prove it.....at Survival.....six of your best against six of our best....elimination survival match...

*Crowd pop

Walker:And what's the stakes?

Liederman:Stakes?

Walker:Well give us an incentive....we are on the higher ground right now,we need a reason to agree...

Leone:I'll give you a goddamn reason....you want an end to this war as much as we do....you want this to end....and we are giving you an opportunity.....so here's your incentive...you agree to the match at Survival....and whichever team wins,gets to decide how we finish it all at Night of Glory...

*Lex and Walker share another look

Lex:So let me get this straight....six on six at Survival....the winning team gets to decide the final battle?...

Leone:Wow your good power ranger....

*Lex turns to the rest of Genesis

Lex:What do you boys think of that?

*They all smirk and nod their heads

Lex:I'd say Keith that you and Liederman Jnr have got yourself a deal....but know this,after Genesis have won at Survival...I am going to make any potential challenger to my world championship walk through fire to get to the grandest stage.....by time we even make it to Wembley I'd be surprised if I even have a defense to make...

Leone:Keep up your talk Lex.....it's all the incentive I need...

Lex:Your smart mouth is going to get you in trouble one of these days Keith....infact I have got a funny feeling it might be tonight,,,,

Leone:I'll be here...

*The crowd cheer as "Be myself" blasts out of the speakers and Genesis stare down Leone & Liederman.Lex Hart lifts the 6CW Title into the air with a fierce look on his face.

JT:Whoah,what a huge announcement that was....at Survival,Genesis vs 6CW.....Six on Six elmination survivor match......how big is this going to be?....and who is Phil Liederman going to choose to represent us....

HE:This is going to be off the scale Jeff.....a main event to end all main events....Genesis vs 6CW....the winner gets the added incentive of deciding how this war is going to end at Night of Glory...

JT:Well that was a huge revelation in itself....both teams agreed to that stipulation...in 54 nights at the four anniversary of Night of Glory this war is going to end....for better or worse....Genesis or 6CW are going to reign supreme.....and Survival holds the key to it all...whoever leaves Survival victorious is going to hold a huge advantage on the road to the finale...

HE:Things are getting so goddamn exciting....I can hardly contain myself...

JT:6CW kicking it up another notch on the road to Night of Glory....one last pay per view stop before then,and at Survival we are going to get alot of questions answered....what a way to kick off this show...

*The show goes to a commercial as both sides continue to stare at one another.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 28th February 2012 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 28th February 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:43 pm

*The action comes back off the commercials and Jack Reynolds is shown standing in the backstage area.He looks very nervous.

Reynolds:Ladies and gentlemen,my guest at this time is....

???:Heehehehehehe don't be shy Jack...

*The crowd cheer as the camera pans around and shows Engel Harlequin,literally bobbing with excitement.Harlequin is dressed in a ragged jacket and his face-pain looks days old but he seems extremely pleased.

Reynolds:Well Engel you returned here to 6CW last week..

Engel:I did didn't I?....Did you enjoy it?....Did it get your heart pumping hehehehehhe...

Reynolds:I think it raised alot of people's blood pressures,including Alex Walker.My first question to you is,why have you chosen now to return?

Engel:Why not?.....your not afraid of a little clown are you Jack...

*Engel jumps and Reynolds nearly runs away

Engel:Hehehehehehe there is nothing to be scared of Jack....I won't hurt you,unless you ask me to.....the reason I am back is very simple.....6CW....needs......ME heheheheheheh....

*Engel pulls his best sympathetic face

Engel:Nobody knows where to turn....Genesis are bullying everyone.....and Liederman snr and jnr needed someone who wasn't afraid of the big bad wolf....so they rang me.....crazy eh hehehehehehheh...

Reynolds:And that leads onto my second question,what exactly did Phil Liederman say to you....how did he persuade you to come back?

Engel:I have a very positive relationship with Big Johnny hehehe....i'm sure you remember the dealings me and him had in the past hehehehe.....Johnny knows that I can get the job done when other's can't,he knows I am not afraid to get my hands dirty.....and he passed on that information to little Philly.....Philly asked me,positively begged me to bring the circus to town.....how could I refuse such a tempting offer hehehehhehhe...

Reynolds:Earlier tonight Phil Reynolds said he offered you "incentives" to come back and help the fight against Genesis,what exactly where they?

Engel:You cannot ask such personal questions jacky......ehehehehhe only joking....Little Philly offered me big cash,he knows I like money....I don't like to spend it,just spend all day looking at it hehehehehe...

*Reynolds is growing increasingly nervous

Engel:Very occassionaly I like to buy myself an expensive suit....heheheheh..

*Reynolds looks at the ragged jacket that Harlequin is wearing

Engel:Or I like to bake cakes....do you bake Jack....you look like a baker?

Reynolds:N-no,I don't bake...

Engel:Very pheraputic,I can tell you that....I find that baking a cake after a long day of thrashing around in a straight jacket can really calm the nerves...

Reynold:R-right.....well my final question to you....how exactly do you plan on bringing Genesis down?.....Do you expect any repercussions for your actions last week?

Engel:I like repercussions....I like them almost as much as I love chaos hehehehehe.....and I don't mean that idiot who is 6WF Champion,I mean real chaos...I love chaos....I love the drama that is created by chaos.....and believe me Jacky,I am going to be creating plenty of it hehehehehhe...

I have no tactics,no real plans of actions....that really isn't my style.....me with style hehehhehehe........I merely do whatever pops into my head....

But I know Genesis want to give me a good beating hehehehe....and i've been beaten before....my father,he's dead now,used to beat me as a child....but one day he came into my room and I just snapped,that was the first time I really embraced chaos....needless to say my father never came near me again.....so there might be a valuable lesson in there for Genesis....be careful with your actions,because you never know when you might have to pay for them...

I have been appointed a role.....a role that I promise to perform with my uptmost ability..

*Engel does a mocking scout's honour signal

Engel:And if I can bring a little fun to proceedings whilst I am at it then you can bank on it hehehehehe.....from here on in,I would advise you all to expect the unexpected hehehehehe......here we go...

*The crowd cheer as Engel laughs to himself and walks out of shot,leaving Reynolds scratching his head.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:44 pm

Match 1
Interfed Cup
Shawn Styles vs Big Al Lustley

HE:I really dont like having that nutter back here in 6CW....it doesn't bode well...

JT:Engel Harlequin certainly brings his own brand of uniqueness to proceedings...it's going to be very interesting and perhaps a little disturbing as we watch this one play out...

"Kiss" plays out of the speakers and there are mostly boos from the crowd as purple fireworks shoot into the air and then Big Al Lustley walks onto the stage.He girates his hips,bring wolf whistles from the female fans,before swaggering down to the ring.

JT:We are starting tonight though folks with Interfed Cup action....two men who have been less than impressive for their teams have a big chance to bring home some very important points...

HE:Well with just two weeks until the end of the Interfed Cup,any points won or lost will be extremely crucial to the outcome...

JT:Well as things stand,6CW lead this competition by two points......it's going right down to the wire whatever happens...

Lustley climbs into the ring as "Undead" roars out and there is a decent reception as Shaun Styles comes bouncing onto the stage.He tags hands with the fans as he runs down the ramp and then slides under the boottom rope into the ring.

HE:Shaun Styles started his 6CW career with great promise....he seemed destined for good things...but his form has taken a massive dip....he has a less than stellar record here in the Interfed Cup...but he will be looking to get back on track here tonight against a fellow struggeler in Big Al Lustley..

JT:Well your right....both of these men have let their sides down on multiple occassions in the last few months....but yet still they could have a huge impact on the outcome of this competition...

Styles stands up and he stares at Lustley before going to the corner and he poses for the fans before backflipping back into the centre of the ring.Both men nod respectfully as the referee talks them through the rules and then signals for the bell to begin the match.

HE:Big Al Lustley vs Shaun Styles....who is taking the vital points here tonight....

The bell sounds and both men circle one another,Styles lashing out with quick kicks to the legs of his opponent.They then lockup and Lustley places Styles in a headlock but Styles quickly shimmies back against the ropes and shoots Big Al across the ring....Big Al comes back and Styles leapfrogs over him before taking Lustley out with a huge dropkick as he comes back off the opposite side...

JT:That is the athleticism that Shaun Styles brings to the table...

Both men get up and Styles hits quick forearms before trying to whip Lustley into the corner.Big Al is stronger,though,and he reverses it,sending Styles into the corner...he follows in but Styles runs straight up the ropes and twists back into an impressive whisper in the wind takedown....they both get back to their feet and Styles kicks Lustley in the stomach before nailing CK3...

HE:Could be all she wrote...

.......kickout from Big Al

Styles gets to his feet and hits quick kicks to the chest of Big Al before running off the ropes and attempts a low hesitation dropkick but Al rolls out of the way just in time.They both get back up and Styles runs at Big Al,only to be spun into a spinebuster..........................1.................2............shoulder up!

JT:Both of these men could use tonight as a platform....and you can bet that all the members of Team 6CW and Team 6WF are watching this match closely.

Lustley drags Styles up and lifts him into a suplex position,only for Styles to float behind and push Big Al into the corner,following up with a shining wizard.Styles stands on the second rope and then jumps out into a bulldog takedown...............1.....................2............Big Al kicks out.

Styles stands up and he waits for Big Al to rise up before roundhouse kicking him in the side of the head.He backs Lustley against the ropes and shoots him across the ring before leaping up into a hurricanrana as Big Al comes back...

HE:Big Al caught him.....CLIMAX!

Big Al catches Styles on his shoulders and looks ready to nail a powerbomb but Styles counters with a headscissors that sends Lustley sending through the ropes to the outside.The crowd cheer as Styles runs off the opposite side of the ring and then comes sprinting back....he leaps up onto the ropes and then turns around...

JT:MOONSAULT!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x7

HE:That was brilliant....

Styles flips off the ropes into a brilliant moonsault takedown on Big Al on the outside.Styles crashes back into the guardrail and slumps there for a few moments.Styles then grabs Lustley and throws him back into the ring before climbing up onto the apron....Styles springs over the ropes and drops a leg across the throat of Big Al..................1......................2...........Lustley just about kicks out.

Styles climbs up and he pulls Big Al up by the head,trying to place him position for the "Styles Clash" but Lustley swipes his legs and then slingshots Styles into the corner.Styles shows great skill to land on the ropes and he waits for Big Al to get back up before springing up onto the top rope and then flying back into a crossbody..............1..................2.............shoulder up.

JT:Both of these guys showing they still have the heart and determination to get that crucial victory...

They get back to their feet and Styles jumps into a spinning back heel but Lustley ducks it and then boots Styles in the stomach before planting him with a very stiff DDT.Lustley then goes to the corner and he climbs up the ropes as Styles lays prone on the canvass....

HE:Lustley going all or nothing here...

JT:And he got nothing...

Big Al jumps off into a big splash but Styles rolls out of the way just in time.Lustley rolls in pain as Styles gets up and runs off the ropes,coming back into a handspring backflip into a double kneedrop to the midsection.....Big Al is in alot of pain as he tries to get up and Styles springboards off the ropes...

HE:Stylin DDT...

JT:That'll finish it...

.....shoulder up from Big Al just before the three.

HE:That was so,so close.....

Styles bangs his hand on the mat as he gets back to his feet and then he runs off the ropes,coming back with a diving hesitation dropkick that leaves Big Al flat on his back.Styles then goes to the corner and he climbs up top..

JT:Styles has his opponent right where he wants him....

HE:Points in the bag Jeff.....SPINAL TAP!

The crowd cheer and the flashbulbs go off as Styles dives off into the corkscrew 630,only for Big Al to drive his knees up into the spine before Styles can make his impact.Both men stumble back to their feet and Lustley kicks Styles in the stomach...

JT:MONEY SHOT!

Lustley attempts the stunner but Styles pushes him against the ropes and then manages to take him down with a spinning heel as he comes back.They both get back to their feet and Styles kicks his opponent in the stomach...

HE:STYLES...

Lustley counters the "Styles Clash" into a backdrop and then runs off the ropes for a big boot,only for Styles to duck it and counter into a pele kick...

JT:Lustley caught his feet....WHEELBARROW!

HE:Wow....

Big Al catches Styles feet in midair and drops him into the canvass before wheelbarrow slingshotting him back into the turnbuckle.Styles collides with the corner,spine-first,and then staggers back out...

JT:MONEY SHOT!

HE:No...

1...........................2.................3!

The crowd boo as the referee's hand comes down for a third time and "Kiss" plays out of the speakers.Big Al looks very pleased as the referee raises his arm in victory...

JT:Huge,huge win for Big Al Lustley...not only for his own career but for the whole of 6WF aswelll...that win right there has tied the scores.....The Interfed Cup could not be any closer as we close on Survival...

HE:You just know all those 6WF losers are going to be cheering that win....Styles should have his pay cut,he couldn't even beat this nobody...

JT:Shaun Styles performed well in parts...but once again his failure to turn momentum into results has cost him....cost 6CW.....

HE:I bet Mike Hill,Kenji Hidari and Yarmouth Blade are watching in disappointment....Styles has let us all down here....

Big Al rolls from the ring,continuing his celebration and winking at female fans in the front row before walking up the ramp.Shaun Styles is kneeling on the mat looking very downbeat about what has just happened.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:45 pm

*The action goes backstage and the boos ring out as Jack Reynolds is stood in front of a Japanese flag.

Reynolds:Ladies and gentllemen my next guests need no introduction...they are the members of Team Japan....

*The crowd boo louder as Kenji Hidari leads Tsukasa Yagurama and Kenzaki Nogami into shot

Hidari:Enough of the pleasantries Jack.....let's talk about tonight...let's talk about Team Japan and the impact we are about to make...

Reynolds:Erm ok then...

Hidari:Because we are getting a little tired of the same pathetic stories that get banded around here every week....Genesis this....The Rebels that.....oh look the crazy clown is back....how about we talk about the real talent....how about we talk about the fastest rising star in all of 6CWF,Kenji Hidari....how about we talk about the next undisputed tag team champions....Dopant Zero...can you do that Jack?....Are you capable of talking about something news worthy like that?

Reynolds:I believe I am..

Hidari:Good...then let us begin...

Reynolds:Ok then....well just moments ago you witnessed Shaun Styles being defeated by Big Al Lustley in the Interfed Cup....that leaves the scores level between 6CW & 6WF with just one and half weeks until Survival.....are you still as confident in 6CW's chances of victory?

Hidari:Of course I am confident.....I did not lose a match....I am not some jobber like Shaun Styles,I am not a waste of space....I guarantee results each and everytime I step in the ring and that is not going to change...

One and a half weeks until the finale of the Interfed Cup....and the only way to ensure that 6CW wins is for me to win each and everytime I step foot in the ring.....that means winning next week at the Supershow....and that means making sure I leave Survival with my hand raised in victory,the Interfed Cup in my grasp...

Reynolds:Tonight you take a break from the Interfed Cup when you face Colbert Pickwhiste...

Hidari:I do not care about this Pickwhiste fellow....he does not concern me in the slightest.....all he is is target practise here tonight.....an unneccessary distraction that will be taken care of.....he is cannon fodder and I will treat him as such....you are looking at the future of this business....the man that is going to define a generation......so get ready to witness my star shine brighter than ever before here this evening...

Reynolds:And moving on,...Yagurama,Nogami...tonight you will enter the tag team invitational where the winner has been promised a tag team title shot....how does it feel knowing now how close you are?

Nogami:This is quite frankly a travesty of justice....we are sick to death of being overlooked....we shouldnt even have to enter this match here tonight,our form in recent weeks has been second to none...a tag team title shot should be a formality....but we will play along,we will go through the motions because we know that there is no team on this planet that can live with us.......

*Yagurama grabs the mic

Yagurama:TONIGHT WE MAKE BIG STATEMENT.....TONIGHT WE CEMENT OUR POSITION AS NUMBER ONE.....GENESIS,WE COMING FOR YOU.....THOSE CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS BELONG TO DOPANT ZERO AND WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL THEY ARE IN OUR POSSESSION....

*Hidari pats Yagurama on the shoulder with a smirk on his face

Hidari:As you can see....Team Japan are growing in confidence by the day...it will not be long until we are in the positions of power that we deserve....now let us call and end to this ...

*Hidari smirks at Reynolds and then signals for Dopant Zero to follow him out of view

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:46 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer as Mike Hill is talking with Timothy Allen.The 6WF Freeweight Title is strapped around Hill's waist.

TA:Hey Mike....

Hill:Tim...

TA:We have just heard from Kenji Hidari,who seemed confident that 6CW is going to secure victory at Survival despite Shaun Styles's earlier defeat...do you support those claims?

Hill:It's not often that you'll hear me agreeing with Kenji Hidari....but right now is one of those times.Whether I see eye to eye with Hidari ,Blade,or Styles....none of that really matters...our talent is greater than that in Team 6WF.....and that is what is going to see us through,....that is what is going to lead us to a monumental victory for this federation...

TA:Talking of the animosity between yourself and Yarmouth Blade....last week at Escalation we saw Yarmouth Blade cost you a match against The Dragon....are you concerned that the bad blood between the two of you is going to get in the way of Interfed glory?

Hill:Yeah Blade seems to have a real problem with me....I'll admit that I have never been whiter than white but I can tell when differences need to be put aside for the greater good,this is one of those occassions....me and Blade can settle our score anytime once the Cup is out of the way...but he can't let that go,he can't accept the fact that I won this championship right from under his nose...

*Hill runs his hand along the Freeweight Title and smiles as the crowd cheer

???:Don't even try to blame this one me Hill...

*The crowd boo as Yarmouth Blade walks into shot

Blade:Don't you dare put this on me....

Hill:But it is on you....your the one who can't deal with the fact that I won this championship..

Blade:That belt was mine for the taking....I was this close (holds his thumb and finger close together) to settling the score with Rapture when you stuck your nose where it didn't belong...you deserve to pay for that....and I will make you pay...

Hill:Take your best shot tough guy...

*Both men go nose to nose and then they begin to trade right hands as the crowd roar.Timothy Allen scrambles out of the way as Blade and Hill crash into a heap of equipment and begin rolling on the floor.Security and backstage staff are quickly on the scene to seperate both men.

Blade:I swear to god Hill I am gonna rip your head off...

Hill:Bring it on you piece of (beep)...

*Both men struggle against their restraints as Phil Liederman walks into the picture,looking less than impressed.

Liederman:What the hell is going on here?......well?

*Both men just look at one another and then stare at Liederman without a word

Liederman:I know i'm new around here guys but you need to know that kind of rubbish is not going to be tolerated...

*Blade spits on the floor and then looks up at Liederman

Blade:Well then you need to get this idiot in line...

Hill:Me in line?...You need sectioning you fruitloop...

*Both men struggle again but are easily held back

Liederman:Both of you need to calm down.....like I said,if you want to keep competing for 6CW then you'll both fall into line....you are representing this company.....you are representatives of 6CW....and I expect better...

*Hill and Blade begin to calm down

Liederman:I understand there are issues between the two of you.....and I give you my word that we can settle them once Survival is out of the way.....but if either of you so much as tests my patience for then,well lets just say there are going to be consequences....and neither of you are going to like them...

*Liederman stares at the both of them and shakes his head before walking away.Hill and Blade stare at one another before pulling away from their restraints and heading in opposite directions.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:46 pm

Match 2
Kenji Hidari vs Colbert Pickwhiste

JT: Alright folks, we're back and we've got some one on one action coming up now as Hidari Kenji takes on the quite unique Colbert Pickwhiste

H: Well no disrespect intended buty I can't see anything other than a Kenji victory here, he's younger and hungrier, and lets face it at 47 Colbert is well past his best years

J: well only time will tell as we hand you over to our ring announcer Tony Bird

Tony begins to speak as 'The floral dance' begins to play and Colbert Pickwhiste walks out to the stage and slowly makes his way down to the ring swinging his cane

TB: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, weighing in at 215lbs.....Colbert Pickwhisteeeeeeeeeeeeee

H: Seriously, some of these morons are cheering for this guy. He's 47 years old and has never wrestled before, what was he even hoping to acheive here in 6CW?

The mood quickly changes in the arena and boos begin to ring around the crowd as 'hood Hop' blasts out of the speakers and Kidari Kenji walks out on to the stage. He looks around at the crowd and then walks down to the ring brushing off the taunts from the crowd

TB: and his opponent, from Fuuto Japan, weighing in at 238lbs.....Hidari KEENNNJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

H: I don't understand how these people can cheer and show support for that old man in the ring and yet they boo the superior athlete that is Hidari Jenji

JT: I think you're selling Pickwhiste short, he's a Falklands veteran so he's one tough son of a gun that's for sure, anyway we're about to get this one underway

The referee signals for the bell and the two men face off against each other in the middle of the ring. Hidari begins to talk trash in his native tongue and Pickwhiste reacts angrily by slapping him across the face. Hidari turns holding his face and then turns back to face Pickwhiste but is met with a big right hand and staggers back. Pickwhiste continues to force Hidari back with left and right hands and backs him up against the ropes, he whips him across the ring and then knocks him down with a clothesline. He backs against the ropes and then hits a running knee drop and quickly goes for the pin

JT: Upset on the cards.....NO! Shoulder up from Hidari

Pickwhiste allows Kenji to get to his feet and then he punches him to the lower back and hits a running knee to the face as Hidari bends over in pain. Pickwhiste climbs up the turnbuckles to the second rope and then jumps off driving his fist to the forehead of Kenji and then he hooks the leg again

JT: I can't believe it what a result for Pickwhiste

H: SHOULDER UP!!! I don't think Hidari would live this down

Pickwhiste lifts Hidari off the canvas but then staggers back holding his face as Hidari gets a thumb to the eye. Pickwhiste blindly turns to face Hidari

H: What a dropkick....perfectly executed

Hidari motions for Pickwhiste to get to his feet and as he does he kicks him in the gut and then sets him in position for a suplex. He looks around the areana as they begin to boo and then he lifts Pickwhiste in the air and stalls before dropping him down to the canvas head first with a brainbuster suplex. Kenji gets to his feet and then lifts Pickwhiste up, he backs him into the corner and then whips him into the opposite corner. Hidari runs at him and hits a running knee to the jaw and then follows with a bulldog into the centre of the ring and goes for the cover

H: Pickwhiste just kicks out, but Kenji has really taken this to another level now, it's only a matter of time

Hidari circles his opponent and cockily stomps on him as Pickwhiste tries to get to his feet. Pickwhiste pushes him away and Hidari reacts angrily with a big kick to the side of his head and then drops on him and starts to rain down big right hands as Pickwhiste can only try and cover up. Hidari is pulled away by the official and Pickwhiste slowly uses the ropes to pull himself up. Hidari quickly goes back on the offense and wraps his arms around Pickwhiste's waist and throws him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Kenji gets to his feet and then exits the ring before climbing to the top rope

JT: What's he got planned h.............MOONSAULT.......WHAT HANGTIME!!!! This must be it

H: Just lay down... you're only delaying the inevitable

Pickwhiste kicks out as the referees hand is coming down for the three count. Kenji hits the mat in frustration and then gets to his feet. He signals for the end as Pickwhiste struggles to his feet. Hidari kicks him in the gut and then lifts him across his shoulders and walks around the ring carrying him with a smug look on his face

H: Now it's going to be over...he calls this move Genshin

JT: NOT JUST YET!!! WHAT ABILITY BY PICKWHISTE!!!!

As Hidari throws him off his shoulders to connect with the gutbuster, Pickwhiste shifts his weight and manages to land on his feet. He grabs the knee of Hidari and then holds it in the air as Hidari struggles for balance

H: ENZIGURI

JT: NOBODY HOME!!!!

As Hidari tries the enziguri Pickwhiste ducks underneath it leaving Kenji flying face first down to the mat. Pickwhiste senses the oppurtunity and keeps hold of the leg of Hidari and locks in the ankle lock as kenji starts to scream in pain

JT: He has it locked in.......I can't believe that Colbert Pickwhiste is going to pick up the victory here tonight. Hidari is in the middle of the ring, he has nowhere to go

H: Come on Hidari.......You have to make it to the ropes, you can't get beaten by this old man

Hidari slowly starts to pull himself toward the ropes as Pickwhiste is applying more pressure. Hidari is still away from the ropes as he raises his arm in the air

JT: He's going to tap

H: NO HE'S NOT! HE GOT THE BOTTOM ROPE

JT: But has the damage already been done?

Pickwhiste lifts Kenji off the mat and whips him against the ropes and then plants him back in the middle of the ring with a hiptoss. Pickwhiste strides proudly around teh ring stretching out his braces as Hidari slowly gets to his feets, as he does Pickwhiste clouts him around the side of the head with a boxers punch and then Hidari staggers into a huge sidewalk slam from Pickwhiste who goes for the pin again

JT: I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT!!! PICKWHISTE MILLISECONDS FROM VICTORY THERE

Pickwhiste grabs Hidari by the head and lifts him up to his feet. He whips him into the corner and then climbs the turnbuckle and starts to punch at the head of Kenji as the crowd count along with every blow 1...........2................3.................4................5................6.................7...................8.................9............................. The crowd begin to chant his name as he jumps down off the turnbuckle and drops his elbow across the head of Hidari. Kenji staggers out of the corner and Pickwhiste hits him with an inverted atomic drop and then knocks him down with huge 3 punch combo and headbutt

JT: YES!!!!

JT: HOW DID HE KICK OUT????

H: Oh my god that was so close. I gotta say that Pickwhiste has been impressive here tonight

Pickwhiste peels Hidari off the canvas and lifts him to his feet. He kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for Bottoms Up (powerbomb). He lifts him through the air

H: WHAT A COUNTER!!

Hidari spins out of the powerbomb and plants Pickwhiste face first with an X Factor type move andboth men are down in the middle of the ring as the official starts to count them out

Both men begin to move and pull themselves to opposite side of teh ring

Hidari starts to pull himself up using ropes for support

H: Pickwhiste is gonna get counted out here

JT: No he isn't.....there's still life in the old guy yet

The two men meet in the middle of the ring. Hidari connects with a big right hand and Pickwhiste replies in kind. They continue to trade blows and Pickwhiste begins to get the upper hand. He gets Kenji on the back foot and then goes to knock him down with a haymaker but Hidari ducks underneath and then hits Pickwhiste with a German suplex, followed by a second and a third. He bridges for the pin

KICK OUT! Pickwhiste manages to break the pin before the three count and Hidari hits the mat in anger. He waits for Pickwhiste to get to his feet and then hits a dropkick to the knee and then runs against the ropes and hits a running shining wizard and hooks the leg again

JT: HE KICKED OUT AGAIN! WHAT WILL TO WIN

Hidari does not look happy and stares a hole through the official. He picks Pickwhiste up off the mat and then lifts him up onto the top turnbuckle. He continues to punch him until Pickwhiste can't defend himself anymore and sits slumped before climbing up to the turnbuckle

JT: Whats Hidari got planned here?

H: ISLAND DRIVER!!! WHAT A MOVE!!! FINALLY HE'S GONNA PUT THIS OLD MAN TO BED

JT: YES!!! ANOTHER KICK OUT

Hidari continues to hit the mat in anger and he gets up and walks over and kicks the bottom rope in frustration. He lifts Pickwhiste up and sets him across his shoulders again looking for Genshi

JT: REVERSED AGAIN......Pickwhiste looking for it again.......POWERBOMB

H: ANOTHER REVERSAL FROM HIDARI............GENSHI CONNECTS GENSHI CONNECTS! THIS ONE'S OVER

H: YES!!!

The referee signals for the bell as Hidari raises his arm in victory. The referee tries to raise it for him but he pulls it away in anger. He lifts Pickwhiste up off the mat and then throws him out of the ring over the

JT: Now that's uncalled for. Pickwhiste put up one hell of a fight tonight and that's disrespectful

H: Who cares. He lost, he's a loser. What important is that guy standing tall in the middle of the ring.

Hidari continues to celebrate in the ring as we go to commercials

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:47 pm

*The crowd pop as the action goes backstage and Jack Reynolds is standing by with Johnny Lawless

Reynolds:Johnny....in just a few moments you have the unenviable task of facing Cerberus in a "no holds barred" matchup.....how do you prepare yourself for such a collision?

Lawless:What are you talking about man....these are the kind of situations that I thrive on...I love it.....the fear,the mingled feeling of dread and danger....because everyone knows that anything can happen in a match like this,against an opponent by Cerberus.

Any normal human being would quite rightly be freaked out of their mind...but you know me Jack,the 6CW universe knows me and they know I'm not a normal guy....I love these environments....I love everyone believing I am the underdog.....because this here tonight,this is my playground,this is what I do best.

If you type my name into google you will find a whole collection of old footage that shows me in dangerous situation after dangerous situation....I am the "innovator" of hardcore wrestling.....I take limits and barriers and then I remove them....that is what I do,that is my forte...

So yeah Cerberus is a big dude....he's all scary with that mask on and his crispy face underneath....he's got an inhuman pain threshold and he loves to cause pain and suffering....

Reynolds:It's really not looking good is it...

Lawless:Your right Jack,it's not looking good....it's looking great!

*Crowd pop and Lawless smiles as Reynolds looks shocked

Lawless:This is what I live for Jack,moments like this.....Cerberus is 7 foot tall,300 pounds....and you place next to me,complete mismatch right?...

Reynolds:Right...

Lawless:WRONG!....In a wrestling match maybe so....in an inferno match then maybe i'm still down on my luck....but "no holds barred" this is exactly what the doctor ordered....this is where I excel...no matter the challenge,no matter the size of my task....you can always bet on me to come up smelling of roses....I made hardcore wrestling cool again and now i'm bringing that style here to 6CW....the people demand it Jack...

Crowd:Let's go Lawless x5
We want hardcore x5

Lawless:You see....and I am the sort of person that gives the people what they want....so maybe tonight is going to be a bloodbath....and maybe a whole bunch of people are not expecting me to walk away with any positive results,I can't say I blame them.....but I have made a career off of upsetting the odds,I have made a career of doing what others cannot....so do not write me off....do not rule me out....

Tonight you are going to see what happens when things get....LAWLESS!

*The crowd pop as Lawless lifts up "Betsie" and smiles before nodding his head and walking out of the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:47 pm

*The scene changes and the boos are deafening from the crowd as Alex Walker is shown peering over his desk at the members of Genesis.Lex Hart is stood next to the desk looking sullen,he turns to Walker.

Lex:i say screw all of this nonsense...we agreed to their little stipulations but I am not allowing these idiots to dictate to us....and I am most certainly not allowing that clown to run loose in our arena...

Walker:Then tell me what you propose Lex?

Lex:We get the clown....he might be tought but there is no way he can match all of us...we lock him up,we put him away...

Walker:And how do you ascertain that we do that?

Lex:Well tonight he's scheduled to compete in the main event....with me,with Kenty and Sweetwater....that gives us the opportunity we need.....you know as well as I do Alex,we need this freak out of the picture...

Walker:I know more than anything what needs to be done Lex....it's getting it done that concerns me....

Lex:You doubt we can do it?

Walker:I don't doubt you....I don't doubt any of you.....but Engel Harlequin is a lunatic,he is capable of the unknown....

Lex:I'd say all of us are capable of one or two things aswell....the rest of the rebels know that Harlequin is their final roll of the dice....they know that if he fails then they all fail....lets think logically here,they made the decision to end this at Night of Glory....and with Coco the Clown out of the way then they may aswell put up the white flag...

*Walker smiles from behind his desk

Walker:And you are all happy with this plan of action?

*All the members of Genesis nod their heads.Kenty and Sweetwater high five

Kenty:We know that we can take out Perfect Jack,GazzyD,Jackson Black and Keith Leone anytime we want....it's just the distraction of the clown...we don't need it....you don't need it...so like Lex says,let's take care of it...

Lex:Could not have put it better myself...Leone and Black want their shot at me,and heck they can have their shot because we all know there is only one outcome....at Survival,at Night of Glory, we are going to prove our dominance once and for all....we are going to reign supereme and we are going to end this war.....Genesis will be victorious....we just need Harlequin out of the way...

Walker:Then it's settled....the clown must be dealt with....but how exactly do you intend on pulling this off?

Lex:Oh I think i've had a brainwave....Udo....

*Berg looks up

Lex:Get those goddamn cameras out of here,we need to talk business

*Berg smiles and cracks his knuckles before chasing the cameramen out of the room and slamming the door as Lex begins to speak.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:49 pm

Match 3
No holds barred
Cerberus vs Johnny Lawless

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall....and it is a NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH!

*Crowd pop

HE:This is going to be brutal Jeff.......

JT:I believe it is...

Flames burst up from the turnbuckles and the lights darken as "Hell" blasts out of the speakers.The crowd boo and some of the fans look on in horror as Cerberus walks out onto the stage.The masked monster stretches his neck and then begins to walk down towards the ring.

HE:I just don't know how anyone can get excited about facing Cerberus in a match with no rules...

JT:Johnny Lawless does seem to have some very strange past times....he seems to be extremely happy about this situation that he finds himself in...

Cerberus stares through the eyeholes of his mask and a sick smile crosses his face as he climbs up onto the apron and then steps over the ropes into the ring.The flames continue to burn from the turnbuckles as Cerberus stares straight at the entranceway...

HE:This all started a couple of weeks back when Lawless made his 6CW debut and promised to gain vengeance for Dicey Reilly....

JT:Some said he was foolish to do so but Lawless certainly showed his skill levels when he faced Cerberus two weeks ago....however last week he came back down to earth with a bump,literally...

HE:Well that's the problem....you see when you get Cerberus,you tend to get his equally monsterous brother Orthrus as well...kind of a buy one,get one free offer....something that Johnny Lawless may not have fully thought through...

JT:He learnt that mistake last week,let us hope,for his own sake that he does not make the same mistake twice...

Cerberus continues to stare as the flames die down and then the crowd pop up into the rafters as "Headstrong " blasts out of the speakers.Johnny Lawless wastes no time in making his entrance and he throws his hands up in the air,brandishing "betsie" as the crowd continue to cheer him on.

HE:I've never known many superstars come into this business and garner a reception like Lawless does...these people love him...

JT:It's his blue chipper attitude....the way that he is just like your typical everyday guy,but with a never say die spirit....Lawless is afraid of nothing and he will fight anything......

Lawless tags hands with the fans and then raises "Betsie" in the air again before climbing up the steel steps.The referee keeps Cerberus at bay as best he can...

HE:Cerberus looks ready to rip Lawless' head off...

JT:And i'm sure Lawless is loving every second of it...

Lawless climbs through the ropes and he beckons for Cerberus to bring the fight on.Cerberus points at him and draws his finger across his throat as Lawless smiles and the referee calls for the bell...

JT:No disqualifications or countouts....no rules....the only thing you need to know about a match like this...pinfalls and submissions must take place in the ring.....everything else is perfectly acceptable...

Cerberus makes a quick rush across the ring as Lawless draws the baseball bat back,only for Cerberus to kick it out of his grasp at the very last second.Lawless staggers off balance and then tries to throw a right hand but Cerberus blocks it with his left arm and follows up with a right uppercut that sends Lawless tumbling back into the corner.He follows in and stomps on the midsection of Lawless before choking him with both hands....

HE:Cerberus can choke Lawless all night....the referee just has to sit back and watch it happen...

Lawless tries to fight the grasp of Cerberus but cannot get free as Cerberus slams his knee into Lawless' midsection and then whips him across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle.Lawless collides with impact as Cerberus runs across after him and dives into a bodysplash...

JT:Cerberus didn't get what he wanted there...

Lawless moves and Cerberus clatters into the turnbuckle before Lawless pulls him into a russian legsweep.Lawless then gets up and he climbs up the ropes before waiting for Cerberus to stand and he dives into a lariat...

HE:Big impact from Lawless but it didn't take Cerberus off his feet...

Cerberus sways off balance and then Lawless stands and kicks him in the stomach...

JT:STUNNER!

Cerberus pushes Lawless against the ropes and then runs at him,attempting a clothesline,but Lawless ducks down and pulls the top rope down,causing the monster to topple over the top.The crowd cheer as Lawless climbs up the ropes once again.....he smiles and puts his thumbs up as the flashbulbs go off and then he looks over his shoulder at Cerberus getting up on the outside...

HE:What's Lawless thinking here.....OH GOD!

JT:Jeez...

Lawless floats into a majestic looking moonsault,only for Cerberus to step aside at the last minute and Lawless lands hard on the concrete flooring.The crowd boo as Cerberus drags him up with ease and slams him against the guard railing before rallying with right and left hooks to the body...he grabs Lawless' arm and whips him head-first into the steel steps,the sound reverberating around the arena...

HE:That one miss from Lawless could cost him big time....

JT:You do not show Cerberus one sign of weakness...

Lawless is semi-conscious as Cerberus drags him back up and then lifts him into a bearhug position before slamming him backwards into the ringpost.Lawless slumps in pain and then Cerberus bangs the back of his head against the ringpost before launching him against the guard rail once again...

HE:Lawless is taking a real hammering now....

JT:He came in full of confidence but I think Cerberus is gonna beat that confidence out of him...

Lawless is cradled against the barrier as Cerberus stomps on his midsection and then chokes him with his foot.The referee tries to appeal to Cerberus' better nature but Cerberus shoves him backwards and then rips up the apron.He searches underneath the apron for a moment before bringing out a kendo stick.....

HE:Things getting even worse for Lawless now...

Lawless uses the guardrail to get back onto his feet,but only to turn right into a stiff kendo stick shot to the midsection.He shouts out in pain and then Cerberus slaps the stick right across the spine,causing it to splinter and half of it flies off into the crowd...

JT:That is sickening....look at that welt right across the back of Lawless....

Laeless is slumped against the ringside barrier in agony,a massive red mark across his back.Cerberus stands and surveys him for a moment before grabbing him by the hair and slamming him back into the ring apron...

HE:Lawless has an attitude to be admired....but it seems to have led him into a situation that he is going to really struggle in....

Lawless lays slumped on the floor as Cerberus dismantles the steel steps and hauls them into the ring.The steps break into their two halves and lay sprawled on the canvass as Cerberus walks around to the announce area and grabs a steel chair.He wraps his knuckles against it and then walks back around the ring....Lawless is trying to get back up but Cerberus jabs the chair right into his midsection before throwing him back into the ring....

JT:I really don't know how much more of this Lawless can take......Cerberus is not interested in making a cover....he just wants to make his foe suffer...

HE:Cerberus will make a cover when the time is right...but not a moment before...

Cerberus climbs back in and he waits for Lawless to get up before lifting him into a sideslam.Cerberus clatters the chair down on the chest of Lawless before going to the corner and he climbs up the ropes to the top....

JT:And now Cerberus has the intention of flying high here...

HE:I think we can safely expect that Lawless' participation in this match is near over....FROGSPLASH!

Cerberus jumps off into a frogsplash,only for Lawless to throw the chair through the air,causing it to clash into the monster's face in midair and leave him sprawled on the mat.Lawless gets back onto his feet and he places the chair underneath Cerberus before nailing a swinging neckbreaker on the steel....................1..........................2..................powerout!

JT:I'm sure Lawless knew that there was little chance of gaining a three count....but he is making Cerberus expend unnecessary energy....

Lawless shakes his head as he stands and then picks the steel chair up.He stands over Cerberus and jams the chair down into the midsection and chest of his foe before raising the chair right over his head and slamming it right into the skull of Cerberus....Lawless throws the chair aside and he smiles before walking across the ring and he grabs "Betsie"...

HE:And now Lawless wants to have some fun...

Lawless looks at the barbed wire with a glint in his eye and then he waits for Cerberus to stand up.Cerberus twists his head to try and shake away the cobwebs before looking around and taking the barbed wire bat right to the midsection.....the crowd cheer the shot and then Lawless backs away before running forward and driving the bat right into the skull of Cerberus.................1..............................2....................Cerberus powers out again!

JT:My god this man just will not be kept down....i've seen Cerberus defeated on very few occassions and each time it has taken a monumental effort...

Lawless looks at "Betsie" with a little look of disbelief on his face before getting to his feet.He watches Cerberus getting up and he slams the bat across his back before ragging the barbed wire away,leaving a huge cut in the back of the monster...

HE:Lawless is gonna keep coming....and he's gonna keep throwing all the offense he can at Cerberus,but is it going to be enough?

Cerberus turns around and Lawless swings the bat at his head but Cerberus catches it in his hands,the barbed wire cutting into his palms.The monster boots Lawless in the stomach and drags the bat off him before slamming it into his stomach....Cerberus throws the bat over the ropes to the outside before flooring Lawless with a bicycle kick.....................1............................2.............shoulder up.

JT:Cerberus going for the covers now...I think the monster is more than aware that he is in a fight here....and he wants it finished...

Cerberus picks Lawless' head off the mat with one hand and then uses the other hand to pummel the face of his opponent.Cerberus gets up and he pulls Lawless up by the hair before chucking him through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring...Cerberus then puts the two seperate pieces of the steel steps next to one another before climbing out of the ring after Lawless...

HE:This has been pretty brutal thus far...i'm amazed that Lawless is still standing...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:50 pm

Lawless pulls himself up using the announce table and he waits for Cerberus to come towards him before kicking him in the stomach.He grabs the monster's head and clatters it against the announce table three times before ragging Cerberus up and slamming him,face-first,against the ringpost...

JT:Lawless just caught a second wind....and this could be a game-changer...

Cerberus staggers and it allows Lawless to grab "Betsie" off the floor and then he drives the bat right into the midsection of Cerberus again.Lawless then targets the knees with seperate blows before raising the bat above his head and he drives it down towards the skull of his foe...

HE:LOOKOUT!

Cerberus reaches up and seizes Lawless around the throat with both hands before turning on the spot and he hauls him through the air,sending Lawless flying over the 6CW announce table and crashing into the timekeeper's area....the crowd watch on with shock as Cerberus begins to dismantle the 6CW table...

JT:This is getting bad now....Lawless is barely even moving...

Lawless begins to crawl out from behind the timekeeper's area,looking extremely groggy.Cerberus pulls up one of the television monitors and he waits for Lawless to stand up before ramming the monitor in his face,leaving Lawless sprawled across the table....Cerberus walks to the ring and he pulls up the ring apron once again,bringing out a ladder and he sets it up on the hard flooring...

HE:This doesn't look good Jeff...

JT:Not good at all....

Cerberus steps backwards up on the first rung of the ladder,and then he begins to climb higher.He looks down at Lawless and then draws his finger across his throat with a sick smile on his face...

HE:Lawless is in big trouble Jeff....

JT:The biggest of trouble.....Cerberus is gonna finish this thing...

*Crowd cheer

Lawless rolls off the table and he grabs "Betsie" off the floor before slamming it right into the midsection of Cerberus,who doubles up in pain as the barbed wire rips at his skin.Lawless then begins to climb up the ladder and he stands on the rung underneath Cerberus before hooking him in place...

HE:What the hell is Lawless doing here?...

JT:They are halfway up this ladder....almost nine feet above us....don't do it Johnny........SUPERPLEX!

HE:OH GOD...

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

JT:That is utterly devastating...

The crowd watch on with shock and amazement as Cerberus and Lawless fly from the ladder and crash right through the announce table.Cerberus takes the full brunt of the damage as he crashes right through the middle of the table,Lawless's head takes the impact of his fall,whilst the rest of his body lands on the hard flooring...

HE:Both of these men have just put their bodies on the line...you do not learn to fall off a ladder....how do you pad out a landing like that?

Both men are flat on the canvass,only Lawless is moving slightly across the floor.Cerberus is laying on his stomach and does not seem to be moving as the referee can only stand and survey the scene in front of him..

JT:We knew these men had issues with one another...but I had no idea it was going to lead to anything like this...

Lawless closes in on the ring and he manages to cling onto the apron and drag himself up.He is unsteady on his feet,but the crowd cheer him on and he seems to draw strength from their support.Lawless pulls up the ring apron and he slowly pulls a table out,sliding it in the ring,before grabbing a sealed bag and rolling into the ring with it....

HE:Johnny Lawless' early career before 6CW was filled with matches like this....the man just loves "hardcore" environments like this...

Lawless positions the two halves of the steel steps about five feet apart and then he sets up a table,placing one leg on one side and the other on the opposite side.

JT:Elevating that table.....is there any more damage that can be done....

HE:You shouldn't have asked...

The crowd begin cheering as Lawless opens up the bag he brought into the ring and then pours the contents on top of the table...

JT:Thumbtacks....things are getting nasty now folks....real nasty....

Cerberus clings to the ropes and falls through them into the ring.Lawless steps back and watches him for a moment before picking up a steel chair from earlier on...

HE:Cerberus is not looking in great shape...we don't often see the monster in a predicament like this...

JT:Lawless has weathered the early storm and he seems to be gathering momentum....oh my....

Cerberus walks forwards,toward Lawless.....CRACK!....Lawless crashes the steel chair across the skull of Cerberus,knocking him backwards.CRACK!......CRACK!.......CRACK!.....CRACK!.....four more shots that drive Cerberus reeling backwards and he is sprawled across the thumbtack covered table.Lawless lets out a shout and then throws the chair aside before he climbs up on the table with the monster...

JT:Cerberus is completely gone here.....Lawless has beat him black and blue....

HE:And now he wants to finish it...."INNOVATOR"

Lawless drags Cerberus up on the table with him and is about to facebuster him through the thumbtacked table as flames burst up from the turnbuckles,temporarily blinding Lawless and the crowd scream..

JT:What in the...

HE:Big brother has come to save the day Jeff...

The crowd boo and scream as Orthrrus comes marching out onto the stage and he glares down at the ring.Lawless manages to block out the glare of the flames and he looks over his shoulder and sees Orthrus...

JT:I said it before and I will say it again...Johnny Lawless has quite possibly p(beeped) off the most terrifying members of the 6CW roster....and that is gonna cost him...

HE:OH MY....

The momentary distraction allows Cerberus to punch Lawless right below the belt-line.The crowd boo as Lawless keels over and looks in alot of pain.Cerberus stands up and he looks at his brother on the stage before bringing his finger across his throat and then he rags Lawless back up...

JT:You don't think he's gonna do that....through the table......OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

HE:Medics are needed....get the medics...

Cerberus smiles sinisterly and then he tombstones Lawless through the elevated thumbtacked table onto the canvass below.The crowd are looking on in horror as Cerberus kneels over Lawless with a smile on his face and then places one hand on the chest as a cover...

JT:No getting up from that...

..........3!

There are boos and screams as "Hell" blasts out and Cerberus continues to smile down at Lawless,whose face is bloodied and there are a few stray thumbtacks stuck in his skin.Orthrus is laughing on the stage as the boos get louder...

HE:I cant believe what we have just seen....Lawless wanted to make this as "hardcore" as he could,he wanted to please these fans...but I think he got too wrapped up in it,he allowed it to cloud his judgement and it's cost him big...

JT:Yeah it cost him big...but don't underestimate the role of Orthrus in this whole scenario...his mere presence got Lawless thinking.....he made Johnny take his eye off the ball and Cerberus took full advantage...."The Brothers Grimm" have really beaten the life out of Lawless here tonight...

Cerberus stands up and he continues to stare at Lawless' lifeless body before backing away and dropping over the ropes to the outside,quickly joining his brother on the rampway.Medics slowly make their way down to check on Lawless,who is beginning to move...

JT:We wish Johnny Lawless a very quick recovery.......hopefully this loss will not effect him too badly...

HE:I think he's gonna be banged up pretty bad tonight and maybe for the next few days...but I fully expect him to be back on his feet and most probably bringing the fight to Cerberus and Orthrus next week at the Supershow..

JT:Well I don't know how wise that is but I have no doubts that you are correct...Lawless is a warrior of the people and unless you put him down for good,you can bet that he is gonna keep getting back up and he is gonna keep fighting.....what an hellacious matchup...

Lawless is sat up in the ring,looking very groggy, as the medics check him over.The crowd are cheering him and chanting "Johnn-y Law-less" as the actions goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:50 pm

*The crowd pop as the action goes backstage and GazzyD is shown warming up as Timothy Allen stands by with a mic in hand.

Gazzy:You after an interview pal?

TA:If you have a minute that would be great...

*Gazzy stops training and wipes his face with a towel

Gazzy:Go for it buddy...

TA:Well last week on Escalation you told the world that you would love an opportunity to get back into the tag team division and it seems as though your prayers have been answered....here tonight you have been granted entry into the tag team invitational where the winner will be crowned the number one contendership to the tag team championships...but the question is,have you manages to find a partner yet?

Gazzy:The short answer to that is,no.....You know i've looked this place high and low but people are either unwilling to enter into a tag team with me or they are more focused on singles competition....I get it...I mean I come back in here and just expect to find a partner,but things don't work like that...

TA:So what are you going to do?....We all know how talented you are but the chances of you winning this match without a partner are extremely slim..

Gazzy:I know that....I'm not egotistical enough to believe I can come out on top against the best tag teams in the world all by myself.I need a partner,somebody who can help me acheive my goal....somebody who I can work with and get back the thrill of the tag team division...

TA:Well where do you expect to find this individual?....Your match is up next...

Gazzy:Fortunately for me I have a very good friendship with new 6CW co-owner Phil Liederman and he has pulled a few strings and apparently there is a massive coup on the horizon for me here tonight...

TA:So Mr Liederman has arranged your partner?

Gazzy:He has indeed....and he has promised me a very good partner at that...i have to say that I am very excited...

TA:So you don't actually know the identity of your partner?

Gazzy:No I have no idea....but I trust Phil....he's one of the few guys in this business who can be trusted....and if he says he has a partner who I can work with then I fully trust his judgement....I just cannot wait to get back into this tag team game and see if i've still got what it takes...

TA:I'm sure you have Gazzy....but good luck all the same..

Gazzy:Cheers pal..

*Gazzy nods at Allen as the crowd cheer and then leaves the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:51 pm

*The scene changes and there is a mixed reaction as Jackson Black is standing with Jack Reynolds.Black looks extremely focused,water drips from his head and he stares intently at the floor as the interview begins.

Reynolds:Jackson...first of all thankyou for joining me for this interview....I wanted to get your thoughts first of all on the return of Engel Harlequin last week....your actions at the end of Escalation almost seemed as though you were complicit with what was happening?

Black:You think I knew about the clown?....And where do you believe I would find out such information Jack?....Do you think that I am privy to what goes on around here?....God could you be any more brain dead...

I knew nothing about Harlequin coming back....and even if I did,I think it might have slipped my mind whilst Genesis were beating my a55 into oblivion....no,Jack,the reason I may have seemed complicit in what happened last week is because I was the happiest I have been in a long time...

Watching the fear etched all across the face of Alex Walker brought a joy to me like nothing I have ever felt before....seeing his pain and suffering was worth every single second of the a55-kicking I took from Genesis......so yeah,you can bet your bottom dollar that I was willing to help the clown out....and i'll do it again anytime I have to....just to watch Walker and his pack of little butt monkeys get exactly what they deserve...

Reynolds:And talking about Genesis....how are you feeling about the announcement earlier tonight that in two weeks at Survival...you will be a part of Team 6CW to face Team Genesis?

Black:None of it comes as a surprise.....anybody who works in this business,works in this very building every tuesday night...anybody that goes on the road with us when we do pay per view....they all know that this war has to end sooner or later....they feel the tension,they feel how dangerous this is becoming.....we need an end and believe me,I am going to be there every step of the way...

Reynolds:Well both sides,Liederman and Walker have agreed that the war should end at Night of Glory....and the winning team at Survival gets to decide how the war finishes......if you are successful,any clues on how you would end it?

Black:I've got two endings...both as appealing as the next....and you can look into my eyes and you will know that when i walk away from Survival with my hand raised in victory that one of those endings is going to become a reality...

Reynolds:And what are those two endings?

Black:Now that would be telling....just know this Jack...one way or another,by time Night of Glory comes around...it will be me putting the final nail in the coffin of Genesis.....not Leone,not Harlequin....ME!

Reynolds:And tonight...

Black:Tonight is tonight....six man tag team main event.....at last the numbers are even.....and who knows,maybe i'll return the a55 kicking that Genesis so kindly delivered last week....only this time,i'll show them how you do it properly!

*The crowd are still mixed in views but there are audible cheers as Black walks out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:01 pm

*The action is still backstage and Colbert Pickwhiste is sat down looking a little annoyed.Phil Liederman walks past him.

Colbert:Damn blast it...

Liederman:Hey,it's Colbert right...

*Pickwhiste looks up at Liederman and nods his head

Liederman:Good job out there...

Pickwhiste:That was not a good job,did you see...I lost...

Liederman:You impressed me no end....you might have lost but you pushed Hidari to his limits,that takes some doing.Keep up the good work...

Pickwhiste:I've been feeling a little down after what happened to Featherstone last week....I might not have liked the little blighter but I had no intention of seriously hurting him...

Liederman:Featherstone will be fine...he just needs plenty of time to rest up but his always welcome back here when the time comes...I need guys like you on the roster Colbert,you are passionate and honest at the same time...I like that....and I reward that....so much so that I want you to do me a favour...

Pickwhiste:And what is that?

Liederman:At Survival I want to put together another elimination matchup....Team Cerberus vs Team Lawless..

*Crowd pop

Liederman:Both guys are going to need team members....I would like you to help Johnny Lawless out...he could do with a partner like yourself...

*Pickwhiste thinks for a moment

Pickwhiste:Count me in...

Liederman:Excellent...i'll go and inform Lawless that the match is a goer...

*Liederman walks off as Pickwhiste sits back in his chair,his dogs,Max and Bygrave,lounge at his feet.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:03 pm

Match 4
Tag Team Invitational
Dopant Zero vs Byron Williams/Dan Morris vs Chris Guerra/Udo Berg vs GazzyD/???

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is the tag team invitational.......where the winners will be crowned the number one contenders to the Undisputed Tag team Championships!

*Crowd pop

Mike Bird:The rules are as follows....two teams will begin the match.....when one team is eliminated by either pinfall,submission,countout or disqualification then a new team will enter the fray....the match continues until all four teams have entered and three have been eliminated....the remaining team will be crowned the winners and will receive a title shot at any time of their choosing....

JT:There are the rules Henry....should be a very interesting matchup to say the least...

HE:No doubt Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty are sat in the back watching this,scouting the opposition...

JT:They should be,because they be would be foolish not to...

HE:Who do you think is gonna start this thing?...

JT:I have no idea....but the teams drew random lots earlier this evening....it's all about the luck of the draw...

The light dim and then red,white and blue strobelights shoot all over the arena before "All of the lights" blasts out of the speakers.The crowd cheer cheer loud as Byron Williams and Dan Morris make their entrance.They nod their heads in time to the music and throw their arms into the air before walking down to the ring,tagging hands with the fans as they come.

HE:Not a good draw...

JT:Maybe not....but Byron Williams and Dan Morris both have alot of talent...two very determined kids who I believe could have a big future ahead of them..

Byron removes his necklace and vest before joining Morris in the ring.They both stand on the ropes and pose for the crowd before climbing down and touching knuckles.They turn their attention to the entranceway...

HE:Well Byron and Dan Morris are going to start us off....but who will they be facing?

"Numb" screams out and the crowd boo furiously as Chris Guerra and Udo Berg come marching onto the stage.Green pyros explode up into the air and Guerra slaps his hand on Berg's chest to rile up the giant...

JT:Genesis representatives in this match...and we all know the reason why...

HE:So they can win....Genesis are still competitive...

JT:Yeah right....Walker put these guys in this match to either take out the competition or ensure that Genesis become their own number one contenders....and we all know that crap would work...

HE:A competitive matchup between the champions and their stablemates....what else...

JT:I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer...

Guerra trash talks Byron and Morris as he climbs up onto the apron and then he smirks as Berg climbs up into the ring.The referee speaks with both teams and gets them to understand the rules before backing away and he calls out for the bell...

JT:Morris and Byron have had their fair share of run-ins with Genesis over the past month or so....they know what to expect here...

HE:Expecting something and being able to do anything about it are two completely different things......

JT:I won't argue with that...

Guerra takes up the reigns for Genesis as Byron takes control for his team.The bell sounds and both men circle before locking up in the centre of the ring,Guerra twists the right arm of Byron and he taunts his opponent as the crowd boo before Byron boots him right in the stomach and drags him into a huge clothesline.

JT:I've noticed recently how much Chris Guerra's mouth seems to get him in trouble...

HE:But if he produces the results at the end then there can be no complaints.....

JT:Not producing results right now though is it...

Guerra gets back up and Byron hammers him with furious right hands before whipping him off the ropes and he tilt-a-whirls Guerra up into a spinning sitdown powerbomb as he comes back..............1...........................2....................shoulder up.

Byron drags Guerra up and slams the point of his elbow into the back of his foe's neck before tagging in Morris.Morris dives over the top rope and he double axe handles Guerra across the back before whipping him to the corner.He follows in but Guerra gets his knees up in the face of Morris and then lifts himself onto the second rope and dives into a sunset flip rollup on Morris.....................1...........................2...............Morris kicks out.Both men scramble back up and Morris nails a hurricanrana out of nowhere,sending Guerra into the turnbuckle and then he waistlocks him into a german suplex....................1.....................2.................shoulder up from Guerra.

JT:Really good start to this match for Byron Williams and Dan Morris...

Morris pulls Guerra back up and attemps a faceplant suplex but Guerra keeps himself grounded and he counters into a suplex of his own.They get back up and Guerra kicks Morris in the stomach before whipping him off the ropes....Guerra jumps into the air,expecting the leapfrog but Morris stalls and waits for Guerra to land on his feet again before nailing a running dropsault that knocks Guerra back into the corner.Morris dusts himself down and then sprints into a shining wizard...

HE:That's teamwork right there Jeff...

Udo Berg grabs Guerra and pulls him out of the corner at the last minute,causing Morris to crash into the turnbuckle.Udo makes the blind tag and he climbs over the ropes,waiting for Morris to get up before powering through him with a huge clothesline.Byron tries to shout encouragement to his partner as Berg drags Morris to his feet and headbutts him back into the corner.Morris is seeing stars as Udo stomps on his midsection and then connects with huge open palm strikes to chest...

JT:That sort of impact will collapse your chest....excruciating for Dan Morris...

Morris nearly falls over from the impact but Berg lifts him up and slams him back into the turnbuckle before nailing huge back elbows to the face.He rags Morris out into the centre of the ring and then flips him up into the air...

HE:That is a long way down for Dan Morris.....POWER...

Berg is about to pull the trigger on a powerbomb when Byron springboards off the top rope and connects with a spinning back elbow to the chest,sending the giant reeling back into the corner.Morris hits a ten punch combo and then rolls backwards off the chest of Berg,landing on his feet and then runs off the opposite ropes and comes running back to the corner,placing one foot on the knee of Berg and propelling himself up through the air to drive both knees under the chin...

JT:Sensational athleticism from Dan Morris...

Chris Guerra tries to intercept the situation but Byron sidesteps him and throws him over the ropes onto the apron.Berg staggers out of the corner and Morris/Byron kick him in the stomach...

HE:You don't think they can...

JT:Yes I do....DOUBLE SUPLEX!

The crowd cheer as Byron and Morris manage to double suplex Berg before the referee makes Byron leave the ring.Morris backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope before diving off and landing a legdrop.....................1.......................2.............powerout!

HE:It's still gonna take much more than that to defeat Udo Berg...

Berg is trying to get up as Morris runs off the ropes and returns with a low hesitation dropkick to keep the giant grounded.Morris then climbs out onto the apron and slingshots himself into a plancha across the chest of Berg....Morris stands up and he makes the tag to Byron Williams...

JT:Byron Williams wants a crack at the big man now...

Berg is beginning to get back onto his feet as Byron climbs up the ropes and then he dives off,landing a huge overhang neckbreaker on Udo.Berg is hardly down for long though and he begins to get back up as Byron beckons him to do so....

HE:I don't know what Byron thinks he can achieve here.....CRACKER JACK!

Berg gets back onto his feet and Williams tries to lift him into a rockbottom,only for Berg to shove him away with ease.Byron slams into the turnbuckle and then manages to side roll out of the way as Berg comes rushing into a bodysplash attempt....the monster staggers back around and Byron dropkicks his knees out from under him before nailing a double armed DDT..................................1.............................2..................Guerra breaks up the cover.

JT:Guerra wasn't sure if that was going to be a three,but he was taking no chances...

Byron gets up and he tries to get at Guerra,only to be held back by the referee.Berg begins getting back to his feet and Byron hammers him with right hands before attempting to lift Berg up onto his shoulders....

HE:Absolutely no chance...

Berg slams his head down into the back of Byron and then he waits for Williams to turn back around before running into him with a battering ram headbutt.Byron holds his chest,clearly in alot of pain,and then Berg drops a big elbow to the chest and covers................1............2...........shoulder up.Berg stands up and he steps on Byron,momentarily crushing him,before stepping off and tagging Guerra back in...

JT:And now Guerra gets to act like the tough guy...

HE:He's Flawless Jeff.....absolutely flawless...

JT:You keep telling yourself that...

Guerra smirks cockily and then drags Byron up and begins to send harsh knife edge chops to his chest.He follows up with hard right hands and then whips Byron off the ropes and floors him with a dropkick as he comes back.Byron holds his jaw as he gets back to his feet and Guerra lifts him up onto his shoulders before nailing a fireman's carry takedown (FU)...............1................2.............Byron kicks out.Guerra stands up and he trash talks the crowd,who boo him,and then he bounces off the ropes and rushes back with a twisting neckbreaker on Byron....Williams is prone on the mat as Guerra walks to the corner and climbs up onto the ropes...

HE:And now you are about to see one of the greatest high-flying moves in wrestling today...FLAWLESS FINISH!

Guerra floats off the top into his patented moonsault finish,only for Byron to roll out of the way at the very last second.The crowd cheer Byron on as he slowly gets back to his feet and then he waits for Guerra to get up before kicking him in the stomach and he nails a pumphandle slam....

JT:Byron got all of that one,and now he needs the tag....got it...

Byron rolls onto his back and kicks up onto his feet before diving across and tagging in Morris.Guerra is getting back onto his feet as Morris leaps into a springboard and then hits a seated senton takedown on his foe....they get back up and Morris nails a spinning heel kick before running across to the ropes and he springs onto them before nailing a disaster kick to the face of Udo Berg,knocking him off the apron...

HE:Dan Morris had no right to do that...

JT:He had every right....Berg would only have interfered otherwise...

The crowd cheer as Morris turns back around and he rushes Guerra back into the corner and nails several quick shoulder thrusts.He then lifts Guerra up onto the top rope and slams right hands into his face before springing onto the ropes....

JT:LIVEWIRE!

The crowd cheer as Morris nails the rana clutch facebuster from the top rope,slamming Guerra's face into the mat and then he covers...

JT:You do not get up from that...

............the referee's hand is a millmetre away from the mat as Udo Berg drags Morris out of the ring.The crowd boo furiously and then Byron Williams runs across the apron and dives off,shoulder-tackling the giant to the hard flooring...

HE:The referee has lost all control here...

JT:And whose fault is that.....damn Genesis....

HE:You can't just blame Genesis for everything Jeff...

JT:Why the hell not....it's usually fully justified...

Byron helps Morris back up and rolls him back into the ring before turning his attention back to Udo Berg.Berg is beginning to get up and Byron smiles...

HE:No he can't....

JT:Incredible strength....

Byron grabs Berg by the arm and begins to lift him up onto his shoulders with fantastic strength,only for Berg to drop off the back and he slams Byron head-first into the ringpost before grabbing Williams and hauling him over the barrier into the front row of the crowd...

HE:I told you he couldn't do it...

In the ring,Guerra is getting up onto his feet as Morris aims a big roundhouse kick at him,only for the "Flawless One" to duck and he kicks Morris in the stomach...

JT:Fisherman's....

Morris spins out at the last second and he counters with a codebreaker that rocks Guerra to the core.Morris gets back to his feet and he back heel kicks Guerra in the stomach before grabbing ahold of his head...

JT:D-FUSED!

HE:Denied....you just cannot screw with Genesis,Jeff...

Morris looks for an asai DDT but Guerra manages to push him away at the very last second,right into the grasp of Udo Berg,who seizes Morris around the throat.Berg lets out a primeval roar before lifting Morris almost ten feet into the air and then chokeslams him down onto the canvass....Guerra smiles and pats Berg on the shoulder before dropping into the cover...

HE:Get the next team out here....we are done...

......1.......Byron Williams drops over the barrier,back into the ringside area............2.....he tries to stagger to the ring but drops down on one knee...............................3!

JT:Dammit....

Mike Bird:Byron Williams and Dan Morris have been....ELIMINATED!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:04 pm

The crowd boo furiously as Morris rolls out of the ring in pain,leaving Guerra to celebrate the victory like he has just won the lottery.Udo Berg stands in the corner looking pleased with his accomplishment....

HE:Genesis showing their true dominance here tonight Jeff.....not only are they tag team champions but they are on their way to becoming number one contenders aswell...

JT:They still have a couple of opponents to get through before we start talking about that....and this next team for me are the ones to beat...

The crowd boo some more as "Breathe" blasts out and Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama walk out onto the stage,wielding the Japanese flag.They look full of confidence as they walk down to the ring,shouting insults in their native tongue.Guerra and Berg stand their ground as Dopant Zero close on the ring...

HE:Yeah Dopant Zero are good,I know that....but do you really believe they can conquer the might of Genesis?

JT:I really do....

Yagurama and Nogami climb up onto the apron and then into the ring,engaging in a brawl with Genesis from the get-go.Berg and Yagurama slug it out with huge blows before Yagurama pushes Berg backwards and then spears him through the ropes to the outside of the ring....Nogami and Guerra trade shots before Nogami connects with ferocious kicks to the legs of Guerra and then jumps up into a back heel kick to the jaw,knocking Guerra down.

Guerra gets back to his feet and Nogami pushes him against the ropes before whipping him across the ring,Guerra baseball slides through the legs of Nogami on the comeback and then he rolls back up onto his feet and he waits for Nogami to turn around.Nogami is ready for him though and he leapfrogs over Guerra's attempt to tackle him before knocking him down with a capoeira kick....he rushes off the ropes and comes flying back with a bakatare sliding kick...

HE:Kickout Chris...

......shoulder up

JT:And look at these two behemoths going at it right in front of us....

Yagurama and Berg are trading shots near the announce area and then Berg grabs his foe and headbutts him backwards before running at him for a spear....BOOM!

HE:Wow oh wow...

Yagurama amazingly moves aside and uses Berg's momentum to flip him upside down and slam him across the steel steps.In the ring,Nogami waits for Guerra to get up onto his feet before scooping him onto his shoulders...

JT:SAMURAI SHOCK!

Nogami is about to nail the reverse death valley driver when Guerra slides off the back,having blatantly just raked the eyes.The referee is none the wise as Guerra kicks him in the stomach and nails a fisherman's suplex.........................1............................2...............Nogami kicks out.Guerra stands up and he notices Berg down and out on the outside before letting Nogami get to his feet and he nails a bodyslam....Guerra mockingly dusts off his hands before walking to the corner and climbing up...

HE:Guerra has got Nogami down...now is his chance,maybe his only chance....FLAWLESS FINISH!

Guerra flips off into the moonsault once again,but Nogami drives his knees right up into the midsection as Guerra comes down ontop of him.Yagurama slides back into the ring and he runs right through Guerra with a crushing spear,drawing some cheers from the crowd...

JT:Dopant Zero are never going to be high up in the popularity stakes,but taking out Genesis will earn them some points...

Yagurama stands up and stares at Guerra before beating his chest and backing away.The big man then runs into the corner and springboards onto the ropes before launching himself backwards into an imploding splash on top of Guerra....

HE:This isn't fair referee....you need to get Yagurama out of there,he isn't legal...

Guerra is in alot of pain as Yagurama climbs out of the ring and Kenzaki Nogami begins to climb up the ropes to the top.Guerra is motionless on the mat as Nogami shouts something in Japanese and then leaps off...

JT:NOGAMI SPLASH!

The crowd applaud as Nogami lands the 360 shooting star press ontop of Guerra,hooking both legs as the referee slides into the cover............................1.................................2...............................3!

HE:Berg got there just in time....Udo made it Jeff...

JT:I believe he did....

The referee signals a two count to the timekeeper as Udo Berg manages to collapse on top of the pinfall before the three count.Yagurama gets back into the ring and tries to blindside Berg,but is stunned by a huge right uppercut and then Berg shows incredible strength to lift Yagurama up over his shoulders and he throws him over the ropes to the outside....

HE:That's what these people are screwing with Jeff.....you don't mess with Genesis...nobody can conquer this...

Nogami clobbers into Berg from behind but makes little to no impact.Berg turns around as Nogami bounces against the ropes for more impact,only to spin the Dopant Zero into a huge black hole slam.Berg stands up and he shakes Guerra,to get him up,and then turns back to Nogami....he drags Nogami towards him and then scoops him up onto his shoulders...

JT:What a jacknife powerbomb.....Nogami is a sitting duck here...

Guerra is still struggling to get up so Berg grabs ahold of him and chucks him ontop of the prone Nogami.........

..one..
.....two
...............thr-Nogami places his foot on the rope!

HE:So so close,but it's getting near Jeff....once Dopant Zero are finished with then there is only one team left....and GazzyD doesn't even have a partner...

JT:He does have a partner....he just doesn't know who it is....

Berg shouts at the referee in German and looks very annoyed.Nogami clings to the ropes and tries to pull himself up in the corner as Udo sprints in and nails a diving bodysplash to the back.He then pulls Nogami into the centre of the ring and lifts him into a bearhug....

HE:And now this is the end Jeff....Udo likes to squeeze all the wind out of his opponent and then....FROST BITE!

The crowd boo as Berg turns Nogami around and then slams him face-first into the canvass.Guerra is still groggy but staggers over and Berg pushes him onto the cover........................1.......................2...................Yagurama pulls the referee out of the ring.The official is yelling at the big man but he yells back before Udo Berg climbs over the ropes and jumps off into a double axe handle on Yagurama.......

JT:The collossals about to go at it again....OR NOT!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

Yagurama staggers backwards off the impact of the double axe handle and then Berg attempts to take him out with a spear,but Yagurama moves aside as Berg crashes right through the ringside barrier,laying face down in the crowd.In the ring,Chris Guerra has Nogami on the ropes and he lifts him up into a muscle buster position before nailing it in the centre of the ring...

HE:Guerra doesn't even need the backup...he's got this sewn up......

Guerra gets back to his feet and he quickly climbs up the ropes,looking over his shoulder as he reaches the top and prepares himself for the "Flawless Finish" moonsault as Yagurama climbs up on the apron and he swipes's Guerra's legs,crotching him on the top rope.The crowd cheer as Yagurama climbs into the ring and he seizes ahold of Guerra on the top rope before spinning him off in a gutwrench....

JT:KUNAI POWERBOMB!

HE:No...

JT:And look at Nogami scaling the heights...

HE:No,no...

Yagurama nails the gutwrench powerbomb,smack bang into the canvass and leaves Guerra motionless as Nogami drags himself up onto the top rope.He smiles as the flashbulbs go off and then nails another shooting star press from on top...

JT:Still confident now Henry....?

.........3!

HE:Nooooooooooooooooo....

JT:Didn't think so....let's hear Mike Bird make it official...

Mike Bird;Chris Guerra and Udo Berg have been.....ELIMINATED!

HE:This is a travesty...

JT:Your damn right it is....Chris Guerra and Udo Berg should never have been in this match in the first place....but now their gone...eliminated by Dopant Zero....

HE:Dopant Zero better win this match now....otherwise eliminating Genesis was all for nothing...

JT:Oh I think Dopant Zero are very confident...in their minds they should already be number one contenders....but now they find themselves one decision away from their dream....

HE:Aslong as GazzyD and his imaginary partner don't win then I can just about stomach this situation...

Chris Guerra staggers out of the ring,holding his ribs,and he looks at Udo Berg,who is trying to get up in the wreckage of the ringside barrier.Guerra shakes his head with disbelief and anger before turning his back and hobbling up the rampway...

JT:I guess the "Flawless One" isn't too happy with losing out here...

HE:Well if Udo hadn't got himself knocked out...

JT:I hardly think the giant meant to do that,he was trying to win the match....and anyways...he isn't the one who got pinned...that prize goes to Chris Guerra...

The crowd pop as "Airplanes" blasts out of the speakers and then silver pyros blast up into the air as the whole arena breaks out into defeaning cheers.The noise levels rise even more as the smoke clears away and GazzyD runs out onto the stage...

HE:I feel like vommitting...the adulation of the fans makes me sick...

JT:Oh will you be quiet....they are showing their appreciation for GazzyD,the man they want to win this match....what a reception for the Manchester native....OH YES!

Gazzy cups his hand to his ear and works the crowd up some more before turning around to watch Chris Guerra walk past him.Gazzy smiles at Guerra,who looks back disgustedly,and then he offers a handshake in jest,which causes Guerra to spit on the floor next to Gazzy's feet...Gazzy merely smiles and then kicks Guerra in the stomach before delivering "Deep Impact" on the steel stage...

HE:GazzyD should be fined and suspended for those actions...completely reprehensible....and before you even speak Jeff you can be quiet...you hypocrite,....you would be going insane if a member of Genesis had just done that...

JT:Perhaps GazzyD has allowed the situation to go his head a little but I can get past that....this is a huge moment....GazzyD's first month back in 6CW....this crowd is rocking and he is foraging back into the tag team division,the division in which he made his name..

HE:That's no excuse in my book....

JT:Well maybe not but GazzyD looks highly confident.....now it's the moment of truth....who has Phil Liederman secured as Gazzy's partner?

Gazzy stands on the rampway and stares down at Dopant Zero with a smile on his face as the lights on the arena go black.The crowd scream and cheer as smoke begins to pour out from behind the curtain and then "What I've done" by Linkin Park blasts out of the soundsystem.A shadow appears in the entranceway and the crowd pop...

HE:Who is that....No Jeff it can't be.....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:05 pm

JT:YOUR DAMN RIGHT IT IS.....OH HELL YES...

A figure dressed in a dark blue robe walks out onto the stage as the lights brighten slightly.GazzyD is standing on the ramp,watching,as the figure turns on his heel and reveals writing on the back of his robe "Phenomeme"...

HE:You have got to be kidding me....this isn't fair...

JT:DUBOIS IS BACK....LIEDERMAN SIGNED DUBOIS TO BE GAZZY'S PARTNER....WHAT A COUP....WHAT A GODDAMN COUP.....

The lights come on and the crowd are going wild as Dubois lowers his hood and begins to beat his chest with a huge grin on his face.He spins around with his arms aloft and nods his head in appreciation of the reception.

JT:We haven't seen Jerome Dubois in months....not since Genesis put him on the sidelines.....but he's back....Dubois has returned to 6CW....and he has a huge opportunity at making an impact right now...

GazzyD is waiting on the ramp with a smile on his face as Dubois comes towards him.Both men stare each other in the eye and then shake hands and share a quick hug.The crowd's cheers get louder and louder as both men begin to walk down to the ring,where Dopant Zero are waiting...

HE:GazzyD looks like a cat that got the cream doesn't he....what a douche...

JT:Of course he does....he's got a former 6CW World Champion as his tag team partner...Jerome Dubois,a man that put 6CW on the mat with the way he ran things is back in action and he is joining GazzyD in the hunt for tag team gold...

HE:And you know why that is don't you....

JT:Why is that?

HE:Because it was Kenty and Sweetwater that put him out......Liederman has played a very dirty trick here....

JT:How so?....by bringing Dubois back to help fight the war?....That's not dirty,thats goddamn common sense.....Dubois is as valuable an asset as can be found...if he is fighting for 6CW then I just got a whole lot more confident in our chances...

HE:Well don't count your chickens yet....they still have to get through Dopant Zero here,and that is no easy feat...

JT:I won't deny that....Dopant Zero are still one of the best tag teams in the world....Dubois and Gazzy have never teamed before.....but they do have freshness on their side....can they make it count?

HE:Only one way to find out...

Dubois stands and tags hands with the fans for a few moments as Gazzy climbs up onto the apron and surveys Dopant Zero.The referee is speaking with the Japanese superstars and he gets Nogami to leave the fray as Yagurama waits for Gazzy to climb in.Dubois climbs up onto the apron and nods in acceptance of Gazzy starting out...

JT:Dubois taking a backseat to begin with....GazzyD going to start with Tsuakasa Yagurama...

HE:A mis-match if ever I saw one...

JT:Not likely to put GazzyD off though...

Both men circle and then Yagurama lunges at Gazzy,only to miss wildly and Gazzy hits quick punches to the head and kicks to the legs.Yagurama shoves Gazzy back to the centre and sprints at him,but Gazzy takes him down with a drop-toe hold before running back against the ropes and returning with a low hesitation dropkick to the face...

HE:That could break your nose...

JT:Don't start getting all health and safety on us Henry.......LISTEN TO THIS CROWD!

Gazzy gets up and he teases the crowd by pointing at Dubois a few times before making the tag.Dubois climbs into the ring and he bobs around abit,showboating for the fans,before waiting for Yagurama to stand and he nails hard knife edge chops to the chest...

HE:I'll admit that Dubois is a mighty fine athlete....and everything he has done for 6CW will never be forgotten....but he's the past....just like GazzyD is past it....whereas Genesis and teams like Dopant Zero are the future....there is no getting away from that...

JT:I'll admit that the members of Genesis and Team Japan have huge futures in this business....but I do not believe that Dubois or GazzyD are anywhere near "Past-it"...see what I mean...

Dubois looks for an irish whip but Yagurama's strength is telling and he reverses it.Dubois hits the ropes and comes back into an attempted backdrop by the big Japanese superstar but Dubois lands on his feet and then waits for Yagurama to turn around before spinning him into an impressive spinebuster...

1............2........shoulder up!

HE:Dopant Zero are still the team to beat as far as I am concerned....these two guys deserve a shot at the bigtime...

JT:Changed your tune from about five minutes back when it was all about Genesis....

HE:Don't know what you mean...

Dubois runs off the ropes and comes back,slamming his knee into the face of Yagurama.He then goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes as the flashbulbs go off.....Dubois pulls off his elbow pad and throws it into the crowd,the fans scramble to get it as Dubois leaps off and lands an elbow drop to the chest of the big man...

JT:It's as though he never missed a beat....Dubois is flying out of the blocks here...

Dubois gets back to his feet and he raises his arm in the air before shouting "Je suis un phenomeme" as the crowd cheer.He then crouches in the corner and he waits for Yagurama to get back onto his feet...

HE:What is this dummy doing....

JT:He's scouting his options.....FRENCH CONNECTION!

Dubois goes running across the ring for a spear but Yagurama is waiting for him and twists him into a big powerslam as the crowd boo.The big Japanese superstar then crawls to his corner and makes the tag to Kenzaki Nogami..

HE:The fun is over now Jeff....

Nogami grips the top rope and waits for Dubois to get back up before launching himself into a springboard missile dropkick.They get up again and Dubois misses with a right hand as Nogami lands a viscious kick to his midsection,doubling him up,before springboarding onto the ropes again and floating back into a legdrop across the back of Dubois' neck.......................1......................2......................shoulder up!

JT:Jerome Dubois is obviously still going to have a little ring rust about him..

HE:Whereas Dopant Zero are in their prime right now...

Dubois stumbles back up and Nogami scoops him onto his shoulders,looking for the "Samurai Shock" but Dubois elbows his way off and then kicks Nogami in the stomach,drilling him with a big snap DDT...................1...........................2..................Nogami kicks out.Dubois drags Nogami up by the head and he hits knife edge chops,sending his opponent back to the ropes.He then tags GazzyD back in and both men whip Nogami across the ring....

JT:Dubois and GazzyD utilising their time in the ring well here...

Nogami comes back and Dubois spins him into a sideslam as Gazzy nails a neckbreaker at the same time.Gazzy then makes the cover as Jerome leaves the ring...................1.......................2...............Yagurama breaks the cover.Gazzy gets quickly onto his feet and he dropkicks Yagurama back towards the ropes before running at him and diving into a double front kick,that connects with the chest,and sends Yagurama through the middle ropes...

HE:Gazzy needs sorting out,you can't just go around attacking people...

Gazzy turns back around and he forearms Nogami backwards before whipping him into the corner.He follows in but Nogami gets his feet up in the face of Gazzy,knocking him back,before highering himself onto the second rope...

JT:Nogami's gonna fly....oh my...

Nogami jumps off but Gazzy spins on the spot and nails a beautiful spinning heel kick as Nogami comes out of the air.Gazzy quickly scrambles to the corner and leaps up top...the crowd are in a frenzy as he prepares to jump...

HE:Get him down from there referee...

JT:You are getting ridiculous now.......FROGSPLASH!

Gazzy lands the frogsplash as the crowd cheer.........................................1................................2....................Yagurama pulls Gazzy underneath the bottom rope before the three count can be made.He then charges through Gazzy with a huge clothesline as the crowd go wild with boos...

HE:Great partnership there from Tsukasa Yagurama...

JT:GazzyD was one second away from securing victory here...

Yagurama drags Gazzy back up and Gazzy responds with right hands to the midsection as Nogami slowly gets up in the ring and he grabs ahold of the ropes...

JT:Watchout Gazzy...

Nogami prepares to slingshot himself over the ropes as Dubois comes charging across the ring and clotheslines him from behind.He rocks Nogami with right hands and then whips him across the ring....Nogami vaults into a handspring and flies back into a back elbow takedown on Dubois...he then welcomes his opponent back up and lifts him onto his shoulders...

HE:SAMURAI SHOCK...

Dubois drops off the back and he shoves Nogami into the corner,rushing in after for a clothesline but Nogami steps aside,causing Dubois to slam into the turnbuckle.Nogami rounds the ring and then runs back into the corner,jumping in and nailing a harsh shining wizard to the jaw of Dubois...

JT:Check it out on the outside...

HE:Finally someone is going to teach GazzyD a real lesson...

Gazzy is trying to fight Yagurama with big punches but Yagurama takes all the wind out of his foe with a massive knee to the gut before gutwrenching Gazzy up into the air...

HE:KUNAI.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Gazzy is gutwrenched up into a powerbomb position but then falls backwards into a headscissors that sends Yagurama head-first into the ringpost.In the ring,Dubois is slumped in the corner still as Nogami rushes in with a big boot...

JT:Nogami gonna try and kicks Dubois' head off...

HE:Let's hope so...

JT:AU REVOIRE!

Nogami rushes in for the boot but it's missed as Dubois ducks.Nogami crashes into the corner and then staggers back out into Dubois' patented sitout sideslam spinebuster.The crowd are going wild...

HE:This is like my worst nightmare...

JT:And Gazzy is on the apron....SPRINGBOARD 450!

HE:No..

Gazzy springboards from the top rope and nails the 450 splash to Kenzaki Nogami and hooks the leg.......................................1............................................2......................................3!

JT:They did it.....they did it....

"Airplanes" blasts out of the speakers and the crowd in attendance are going wild as the referee holds Jerome Dubois and GazzyD's arms aloft.They both shake hands and smile as they breathe in the reaction of the crowd...

HE:This can't be happening....this isn't right.....

JT:Oh put your dummy back in....Jerome Dubois is back in 6CW....and in his very first match back he and GazzyD have become the number one contenders to the Undisputed Tag Team Championships....what a great match....what a result...

Yagurama pulls Nogami from the ring and looks extremely angry as he watches Gazzy and Dubois celebrating in the ring.Gazzy is stood on the ropes,posing for the fans and motioning a belt around his waist as Dubois pumps his fist into the air and nods his head.

JT:Genesis beware....because you now have two former world champions gunning for your tag belts....GazzyD and Jerome Dubois are going to be one hell of a task for a current champions to overcome...

HE:One fluke result means nothing Jeff.....these guys prove nothing to me until they face Kenty and Sweetwater....then we'll see who the best in the world is....and I guarantee it won't be those two losers in the ring...

JT:You'll have to forgive my partner folks...he is suffering from what can only be described as "Sour grapes"....The return of Jerome Dubois has got this crowd in joyous mood and I would bet that it has Genesis in a very foul one in the backstage area....

HE:This is all Phil Liederman's fault...

GazzyD and Jerome Dubois continue to celebrate as the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:06 pm

*The scene is backstage and Phil Liederman is perched on the end of his desk as Perfect Jack walks into the room

Jack:I'll hand it to you Phil....keeping Dubois' return under wraps was genius...

Phil:Jack....how you doing?

*Liederman stands up and he shakes hands with Jack

Jack:I'm good...i'd be a damn sight better if Genesis wern't around but having someone like yourself fighting 6CW's corner certainly makes a big difference to morale...

Phil:Glad to hear it....because as a close friend of mine,I was hoping I could count on you...

Jack:Sure what do you need?

Phil:Well obviously tonight you have a match against Jack Frost,a member of Genesis,and I have no doubts that your gonna teach him a lesson or two.....but I want you to help me teach the whole of Genesis a lesson...I want you on my team at Survival Jack..

*Crowd pop and Jack smiles

Jack:I don't think you even need to ask that of me Phil....i'm here,6CW has always and will always be in my heart....I will fight to the very last to make sure that we are victorious in this war....you need me at Survival....well you can bet all you've got on me being right there and giving 110% guaranteed perfection...

*Liederman smiles

Phil:That's what I wanted to hear....

*They shake hands

Jack:But before that....it's time to make Jack Frost cry like the little baby that he is...

*Jack pats Phil on the shoulder and then walks off,leaving Liederman looking pleased.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:30 pm

*The scene changes as GazzyD and Jerome Dubois are shown walking through the backstage.Alot of crew members congratulate them on their victory and then Timothy Allen runs into shot to conduct an interview.

Allen:Guys,can I grab a quick interview...

*Dubois and Gazzy exchange a look before nodding their heads

Allen:Great...first of all I want to come to you Jerome.....a completely unexpected return to 6CW here tonight.....and my question to you is,why now?

Dubois:The answer to zat question iz really very seemple.....6CW is my home..

*Crowd pop

Dubois:It zus not matter were I go,where I compete.....6CW is the only wrestling federation that I would call my home.And to have witnessed what Genesis are doing here makes me physically sick to my stomach....it took one phone call from Phil Liederman and zero thought from me to lead me back on zis path to where I belong.....

And now zat I am back I have no doubts that I am going to see out zis war with Genesis to ze very bitter end....zey put me on the self for almost six months and now is ze time for retribution...now is ze time for payback...I will be representing Team 6CW at Survival,that you can be sure of...

*Crowd cheer again

Allen:And Gazzy...last week you stood here and you said you were itching to get back into the tag team division.One week later and you are the number one contender for a championship match.....what thoughts were going through your head when you saw Dubois appear here tonight?

Gazzy:You know I'll admit that at first I had a few doubts in my mind...not because I don't respect this guy's ability,because I do...but my reservations stemmed from the fact that we have never seen eye to eye,we have had our issues over the time....and unfortunately I was in charge of Genesis when they put him on the shelf...

*Dubois cuts in

Dubois:Zat is not an important factor any more Gazzy.....We have all done things we our not proud of.....but you found enlightenment....you changed your ways and I forgive you for that....I theenk that tonight we showed our allegiance....and we showed our capabilities....

Gazzy:Yes we did.....I would never of imagined in a million years that me and Jerome Dubois could work as a tag team but here tonight you saw that we are indeed a match made in heaven...everything we did just clicked....and I looking forward to the next step in our journey...

Dubois:We want to strike Genesis down in anyway possible.....and one way to do that is by removing their tag team titles from around their waist.....we want that gold.....and we will have that gold...

Allen:When do you see yourselves challenging for the tag team championships?

Gazzy:We'll speak to Phil Liederman about that....Survival is out of the window because we will both be representing Team 6CW at that event.....but the sooner the better as far as I am concerned....any chance to bring Genesis back to earth with a bang is a winner in my book....so watch this space.....new tag team champions are imminent...

Allen:Well congratulations on your win tonight guys and welcome back Jerome...

*The crowd cheer as Gazzy and Dubois nod at Allen before walking out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:32 pm

Match 5
Perfect Jack vs Jack Frost

The action goes back to ringside and the crowd boo as "Numb" blares out of the speakersystem and then Jack Frost walks onto the stage.He raises his arms in the air as green pyros go off behind him and then he removes his "Genesis" t-shirt before striding down to the ring and climbing in.

JT:Team 6CW is beginning to take great shape....Keith Leone,Perfect Jack,Jerome Dubois,GazzyD,Engel Harlequin and we believe Jackson Black....Genesis might be powerful but there is no way they can trump that...

HE:Says who?....Genesis have cohesiveness,they aren't out for themselves...do you really believe Jack,Leone,Black,Harlequin and them other losers can work together?...no chance in hell..

JT:Well time is going to tell...all I know is that Survival is going to be an epic conflict...

HE:And now Jack Frost needs to show his worth to Genesis,he hasn't pulled his weight so well in recent weeks......

JT:Well he has one heck of a task on his hands tonight...

Frost paces the ring and smirks at the boos from the crowd before pointing to the green "G" on his trousers and he smiles cockily at the boos that ring out.He turns his head back to the entranceway as the lights dim and the crowd pop.Purple fireworks shoot high up into the air and then "I am perfection" blasts out of the speakers...

HE:Yeah Frost has a challenge on his hands but he is more than capable of matching it if his head is screwed on properly.....

JT:Now is the time to find out whether it is or not...

Perfect Jack looks to be brimming with confidence as he walks down the rampway and climbs up onto the apron.He stares at his cocky opponent and then shakes his head as he steps through the ropes into the ring.The referee keeps both men apart..

HE:Jack Frost has a great opportunity to impress the rest of Genesis here tonight...

JT:And Perfect Jack has the opportunity to show that he should be right in line for a world title shot....a big chance for Jack to send a message to Genesis...

Both men are read the riot act and then the referee stands back and signals for the bell to begin the contest.They circle one another and then lunge into a lockup in the centre of the ring.Jack quickly slides into a waistlock and then transitions into a side headlock,tworking with pressure.He then takes Frost to the ground with a hip throw and tries to synch in a seated chinlock but Frost battles his way out and gets back to his feet..

HE:Good work there from Jack Frost...

JT:It was...because he does not want to get stuck on the ground with Perfect Jack...

They get back up and Jack beckons for a lockup again but Frost tries to sneak in a boot,only for Jack to catch his foot and he nails a dragon screw takedown.Jack holds Frost's leg and stomps on it before dropping elbows into the knee joint.Jack stands up and he drags Frost up this feet and hits a snap suplex...............1.................2..............shoulder up.

HE:Perfect Jack is going to try and keep this on the floor but Jack Frost is a smart character....he will not let Jack fight his own fight...

JT:You sure about that...

Frost tries to get up but Perfect jumps on his back and pulls him back onto the mat.He wraps his legs around the waist of Frost and tries to pull him into a sleeper hold but Frost throws stiff back elbows and drags himself out of Jack's clutches.They both get up and Jack stomps on Frost's leg before dropkicking him to the canvass.They get up to their feet again and Frost looks for a right hand but it's ducked and Perfect nails an atomic drop before waistlocking Frost into a bridging german...

.......shoulder up!

HE:Cmon Jack...all Genesis eyes are on you.....

Perfect lets Frost up and he nails stiff knife edge chops to the chest before forearming him back against the ropes.He whips Frost aross the ring,but keeps ahold of his right arm and drags him back into an overhead belly to belly suplex...

JT:That is utter perfection and Jack is starting to enjoy himself now...

The crowd are cheering and Jack smiles as he stalks Frost.Frost gets back up to his feet and he walks straight into a second overhead belly to belly from Perfect Jack...................1................2..............shoulder up.Jack drags Frost to his feet and whips him to the corner before following in....Frost gets his knees up and knocks Jack down on one knee before lifting himself onto the ropes...

HE:Frost wants that legdrop...oh no...

Frost is about to leap when Jack stands up,grabs his feet,and then pulls him off the ropes,slamming his head in a whiplash effect off the canvass.The crowd cheer as Jack waits for Frost to get back up and then kicks him in the stomach...

JT:PERFECT PLEX!

Frost spins out at the last moment and he pushes Perfect into the corner before rolling under the bottom rope to catch his breath.The crowd boo but Frost gives them the finger...

HE:Get yourself together Frost.....

Jack isn't waiting around and he quickly climbs out of the ring,clotheslining Frost from behind.He slams Frost into the ring steps and then pulls him forwards and drops him rib-first across the ringside barrier.Frost is in alot of pain as Perfect rags him by the head and throws him under the bottom rope into the ring.....Jack climbs up onto apron and stares at Frost on the canvass before vaulting into a springboard...

JT:ELBOW DROP!

Frost rolls aside at the last minute and causes Perfect to crash into the canvass.Both men slowly begin to get to their feet and Frost rattles off four stiff kicks to the legs before slamming his knee into the midsection of Perfect Jack and he whips him to the corner.Jack slams into the turnbuckle and then Frost chases in after him,only for Jack to step aside and cause Frost to slam chest-first into the corner.Perfect then waistlocks him and pulls Frost away from the ropes for a german suplex,but Frost steps to the side and counters with a nice russian legsweep...

HE:Excellent counter there from Jack Frost....that is what we like to see from a competitor of his standards...

Frost goes to the corner and he climbs up onto the top rope as the crowd boo.Perfect Jack is beginning to get up as Frost drops a leg across the back of Jack's neck from on high...........................one.......................two...................thr-kickout!

JT:That wasn't so far away from Jack Frost....he was close to an upset there...

HE:Upset?....Frost winning would not be an upset...he is Genesis Jeff...

JT:I don't care...it would be a definite upset....Frost has been in abyssmal form and Perfect Jack is a former world champion...please be realistic...

Frost has words with the referee and spits in anger before pulling his opponent up and he tries to gutwrench Jack into a powerbomb but Jack spins out and hiptosses Frost to the mat before running off the ropes and returns with a solid kick to the face...

JT:That could be the three...

.....shoulder up!

HE:Please be "realistic" Jeff....that was never going to be a three count...

JT:Touche...

Perfect Jack pulls Frost up and attempts a suplex but Frost floats over the back and then turns into a neckbreaker.He then goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes once again...the crowd boo but Frost trash talks them and then sets himself to fly...

HE:MOONSAULT!...LOOK AT THAT....

Frost launches himself high through the air into a moonsault,only for Jack to drive his knees up into the midsection at the last minute.The crowd chant "Perfect Jack" over and over as both men make it to their feet and then Perfect nails a sickening "regal plex" into a cover.......................1..............................2....................shoulder up from Frost.

JT:That was a millisecond from being over...

Jack looks a little disappointed as the referee holds two fingers up but he shrugs his shoulders and then pulls Frost up by the head and lifts him into a kneebreaker.Frost looks in alot of pain as Jack nails a wishbone to his right leg and then several kicks before twisting around...

HE:Not the figure four....

Jack twists around to synch the submission in but Frost grabs his trunks and drags him to the floor.....................................1.............................2.....................shoulder up from Jack.They get back to their feet and Jack seems to nail a blinside thumb to the eye and then connects with a huge impailer DDT...

JT:NORTHERN WIND...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:33 pm

HE:Get that bell ready...

.....shoulder up from Jack!

HE:What?....No way,that was a damn three count......

JT:Referee says it wasn't....and I more inclined to believe his judgement over yours...

Frost gets up and he looks incredibly angry as he begins to berate the referee.The official stands his ground though and assures Frost it was a two count.Frost points to the green "G" on his trousers and asks the referee if he knows who he is screwing with,but the referee merely shrugs his shoulders and tells Frost to get on with it.Frost looks annoyed but then turns around and he pulls Jack to his feet...

HE:Well if that didn't work....then this bloody well will....COLD SNAP!

Frost twists Jack into position for the gringo killer but Jack pushes Frost against the turnbuckle and waistlocks him into a german suplex as he staggers back.Jack keeps his hands locked and pulls Frost back up into a second german suplex before showing great strength and skill to complete the hat-trick....the crowd in attendance are going wild as Jack gets back to his feet...

JT:And now Perfect Jack is all over this....firing on all cylinders...

HE:Get up Frost...

Jack goes to the corner and he takes his time to climb to the top before crouching on the turnbuckle.He stares down at Frost as the flashbulbs go off before launching himself into a very impressive elbow drop,right to the heart of Jack Frost.The noise levels in the arena grow as Jack welcomes Frost back up to his feet and kicks him right in the stomach...

JT:You ready for this Henry....just for you....PERFECT PLEX!

HE:OH NO...

JT:Ring the bell...

Jack is about to nail his finisher when Frost drops to his knees and executes an extremely blatant low blow.The crowd boo furiously as the referee calls for the bell and Frost just sits down on the canvass and smiles at his actions.Perfect Jack is writhing in pain.

HE:Take that...

JT:Completely reprehensible actions here from Jack Frost....he couldnt win the damn match,so instead has resorted to getting himself disqualified....what an idiot...

Frost rolls out of the ring and he smirks at the boos from the crowd before walking to the announce area and he folds up a steel chair.Frost stares at the chair for a moment before walking back to the ring and he climbs in.Jack is trying to get to his feet as he is looked up and down by Frost...

JT:Get security down here....this is completely uncalled for...

HE:Perfect Jack is going to learn a very valuable lesson here...

JT:Oh yeah,and what is that?

HE:Don't mess with Genesis...

JT:You really are starting to get on my....OH YES!

Frost swings the chair at Jack's head but it's ducked and then Jack kicks Frost in the stomach before delivering an "Perfect slam".The crowd are going wild as Jack kicks the chair under the bottom rope and then grabs the legs of Frost...

HE:Security....security...

JT:Oh now you want security....well tough (beep)....Frost wanted a brawl and now he is going to pay dearly....FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK!

Jack applies the submission in the centre of the ring as the crowd cheer.He really synches in the hold and Frost is yelling in pain whilst tapping his hands furiously off the mat.The referee tries to get Jack to break the hold but he is very unwilling as he continues to make Frost suffer in the centre of the ring...

HE:Someone needs to do something about this...

More boos ring out as the giant form of Udo Berg comes marching out from the backstage area and begins to move down towards the ring.

JT:What the hell is that big nasty giant doing out here...

HE:Coming to lend a hand...everyone knows he hates Perfect Jack..

JT:That still gives him no business being out here.....i'm surprised he is even moving after what happened earlier on...

HE:He's a freak of a nature Jeff...you cannot keep Udo down for long....

Berg closes in on the ring as Jack releases the submission hold and stands up.He stares at the giant with fury in his eyes before dragging Frost up to his feet.Berg begins to make his way closer to the ring as Jack rushes towards the ropes...

JT:INCOMING!

The crowd pop as Jack hurls Frost over the top rope and into the oncoming Udo Berg.The impact knocks Berg backwards but he does not go down as Frost lays crumpled on the floor.Jack then turns to the crowd and poses as Berg shouts at him in German...

HE:Perfect Jack is going to get his comeuppance sooner rather than later...I assure you of that Jeff...

JT:Well right at this moment in time I am having trouble believing you....Genesis are trying,I have no doubts about that,but each time Perfect Jack is ready for them....the whole of Team 6CW are becoming wise to the tactics of Genesis...

HE:For now...but they'll take their eye off the ball....and when they do,Genesis will be there to make them suffer....mark my words.....and hopefully it begins with that idiot in the ring right now....

Perfect Jack continues to celebrate in the ring as Udo looks furious and he drags Frost up the rampway whilst shouting loudly in German.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:34 pm

*The action goes backstage and the crowd boo as they see that Jack Reynolds is standing by with 6CW's newest Luchador signing,Killbane.

Reynolds:Killbane,tonight you will make your 6CW debut against Jacob Strong....there have been many that have suggested that whilst your resume from Mexico seems impressive,it's how you perform in a company like this that will allow people to fully judge..

Killbane:Judge?....Nobody judges me...make a note of that because I am the judge,the jury and the executioner around here.I make the decisions on who competes....who stands....and who falls..

I make the decision on whether to take pity on my opponents or to strike them down where they stand.....and tonight Jacob Strong stands before me...he takes his place in the dock and he will be "judged".....he will be sentenced...

Reynolds:How are you settling in?....Do you expect a smooth transition or is it going to take awhile for you to find your groove?

Killbane:I am a professional,I do not need time to "settle"....from the moment I came to these shores I knew it was my destiny to reach my full potential in 6CW....I knew that no matter what obstacles stand in my path,they will be removed....they will be conquered.

And here tonight you are going to see my "transition"....you are going to see what I accomplished in Mexico and you will see how it pales in significance to my acheivements here in 6CW....Jacob Strong had the downright nerve to interrupt me last week,to question my morals....and this week I am going to make him regret each and every one of those moments he wasted..

I am not here to simply make up the numbers....I am Una Dorada...I am the Walking Apocalypse....and tonight I am going to make a statement to the world that will reverberate shockwaves all over the globe...

???:Oh really...

*The crowd give a good reception as Jacob Strong walks into shot and he stands nose to nose with Killbane

Strong:You talk a good game partner...you talk real good..

Killbane:And I will back each and every word up when we step into the ring....

Strong:I hope so....because I prefer my battles to have a little bit of back and forth before I take out the trash...

*Strong smirks at Killbane,who merely shakes his head.

Killbane:Tonight I am going to make you squeal like una chica....you are a piece of dirt on the bottom of my foot Strong and I am going to remove you....I ended the career of 9 Luchadores back in Mexico,I was feared and revered in equal amounts....and tonight I have a feeling that you are going to be my latest victim...

*Strong gets right in Killbane's face

Strong:Do.....your.....worst....

*Killbane smiles as both men stare at one another and then the scene changes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:59 pm

Match 6
Jacob Strong vs Killbane

"Malaguena" roars out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Killbane walks onto the stage.An aztec sun medallion with a skull appears on the big screen and Killbane raises his arms in the air as golden fireworks explode into the air.Killbane ignores the jeers of the crowd as he closes on the ring and then climbs in.

JT:Well after that horroriying scene that we just witnessed we still have action to get our teeth into...

HE:I really hope Corchia makes it back here in one piece and teaches Visage a lesson....I can't get that picture of Christy James out of my mind....and what does he mean she isn't going anywhere no matter what happens at Survival?

JT:I hate to think what Visage meant by that.....but let's concentrate on our next match....the debut bout of Killbane,the Mexican sensation....

HE:And Killbane has promised to continue his success here in 6CW...

JT:But he's already making enemies....and he will have to prove his quality against said "enemy" here tonight....

Killbane stares at the entranceway and holds his arms up with a confident smile on his face as "Nicklesized hail" plays out of the speakers and Jacob Strong walks out onto the stage.He gets a good reception from the crowd and nods in appreciation before walking down to the ring and then climbs up onto the apron.

JT:Jacob Strong took exception to Killbane's arrival last week....he didn't like the way Killbane seemed to revel in the careers he has ended...

HE:Strong is a sap....Killbane was merely telling everyone about his amazing accomplishments and I guess Strong got jealous....he wishes he had half of the talent of Killbane...

JT:I'm not sure Strong is "jealous",he is a man of honour and he does not appreciate anybody taking pleasure in hurting others....

HE:Well I think Killbane is going to take great pleasure in what he does to Strong here tonight...

The referee stands between both men as Killbane trash talks his opponent.Strong smirks and then beckons Killbane to bring it on as the bell sounds to begin the match.The crowd are clearly behind Strong as both men circle the ring and then they jump into a lockup.

JT:Two men looking to make a name for themselves here in 6CW....and this is the perfect springboard for such an opportunity...

They lockup and then Strong quickly pushes Killbane back against the ropes and swings a haymaker at him but Killbane ducks it and spins Strong around before hitting rights and lefts of his own.He backs Strong onto the ropes and then whips him across the ring,he leapfrogs over Strong as he comes back before waiting for him to run off the opposite ropes and then spins into a brilliant clothesline takedown...

HE:That's the talent everyone is talking about Jeff.....Strong didn't even see that coming...

They get back up and Killbane dropkicks Strong into the corner before chasing in afterwards and jumping into a big knee to the midsection.Strong looks winded as Killbane lifts him onto the top rope and then climbs up after his opponent....

JT:Killbane already looking to go high-risk...

HE:The superplex is on the cards here Jeff...

Killbane tries hard to lift Strong into a superplex but Strong keeps his balance,nailing solid right hooks to the stomach and then succeeds in shoving his foe off the top rope to the canvass below.Killbane begins to get back onto his feet as Strong keeps his composure and then dives off into a flying clothesline takedown,which brings the cheers from the fans....both men get back to their feet and Strong lifts Killbane up onto his shoulders...

JT:Strong wants the F-5...

Killbane quickly scrambles off the back and he pushes Strong into the corner before following in,only to eat a big back elbow to the jaw.Killbane staggers back into the centre as Strong runs at him,only to be tilt-a-whirled up and then down into a backbreaker...............1.................2...........Strong kicks out.

HE:Both of these guys need to make an impression as soon as possible....it's a cut throat business and the 6CW roster is brimming with talent right now...

JT:Can't argue with that....you either make good or you go home....

Killbane looks at the referee with annoyance before picking Strong up and he suplexes him back down onto the canvass.Killbane then walks to the corner and climbs up the ropes as the flashbulbs begin to go off...

HE:Killbane is known for his high-flying spectaculars...one is imminent.....erm...

JT:Not so sure now are you...

Killbane throws himself into an impressive looking 450 splash,only for Strong to drive his knees up at the very last minute.Killbane rolls away in pain as Strong begins to get back onto his feet....he staggers slightly and then sets his feet as Killbane gets up and swivels towards him....

JT:Nice powerslam from Jacob Strong there....

....shoulder up from Killbane.

They get back up onto their feet and Strong kicks his opponent in the gut before flipping him up into a powerbomb position.Killbane hammers down into the forehead of Strong before countering into a hurricanrana that sends Strong through the ropes onto the apron.Strong begins to climb back up as Killbane runs towards him...

HE:SPEAR...OH MY!

The crowd gasp as Killbane crashes into Strong and sends him flying off the apron,and he clatters hard into the guardrail.Killbane stands and admires his handywork as the referee begins to count Strong out...

JT:Very bad landing for Jacob Strong there....and now he has until the count of ten to make it back in the ring or the match is over...

1..........2........Strong holds his back on the hard flooring as he tries to get back to the ring.....3.........4........Killbane is laughing at the crowd's attempts to spur Strong on.......5.........6......Strong makes it to the ring and tries to use the apron to pull himself back up.......7......8....

HE:He's still not going to make it...

Strong pulls himself under the bottom rope before the count of nine and the crowd cheer.Killbane is immediately on his opponent and he stomps down visciously on Strong's back before using the ropes to jump up and then drop big knees into the ribcage.The referee tries to calm the situation but Killbane continues to pummel his foe...

JT:Referee needs to take firmer action here....Killbane cannot use the ropes for momentum...

The referee counts to four and Killbane finally releases off the ropes.He then drags Strong into the centre of the ring and tries to lift him into a chokeslam but Strong counters with a quick kick to the stomach and then he turns Killbane into a neckbreaker......................1......................2..........Killbane kicks out.

HE:You can tell these guys are doing all they can to impress...

JT:And it's working....I tip my hat to them both so far...

Strong bangs his hand against the mat with frustration and then stands up.He makes a signal to the crowd and they cheer before he lets Killbane get back to his feet and then scoops him up onto his shoulders once more...

HE:Killbane had it scouted once again...

This time Killbane slams a hard elbow into the side of Strong's head before dropping off the back and he counters with a back suplex.He then gets back to his feet and stares at his prone opponent before running towards the ropes...

JT:LIONSAULT...

HE:He calls that the "Bloodline" Jeff...

Killbane springboards into the asai moonsault but Strong manages to roll out of the way just in time.Killbane shows great athleticism to land on his feet and he reacts perfectly as Strong gets up,nailing Jacob with a codebreaker...

.......shoulder up!

HE:That was a slow count ref...

JT:That was never slow...it just wasn't enough for Killbane to get the job done....

The crowd cheer as Strong manages to kick out of the codebreaker that Killbane utilised.The masked luchador shakes his head at the referee as he stands up and he has a few choice words for the official before walking away....He crouches down in the corner,intent burning in his eyes,as he waits for Strong to get back to his feet...

HE:Strong has no idea what he is up against here....and he has no idea what is waiting for him when he stands...

JT:You were saying...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:59 pm

Killbane rushes across the ring for a spear,only for Strong to leapfrog him with expertise and cause Killbane to crash headlong into the turnbuckle.The crowd cheer as Strong gets back to his feet and he quickly whips Killbane off the ropes before taking him down with a crunching samoan drop...

JT:That'll finish it...

.............Killbane pushes his shoulder into the air!

HE:You were saying Jeff?...Strong is a decent another individual but he is up against wrestling royalty here....Killbane is going to be unbelievable here in 6CW...

Strong looks annoyed and the crowd boo as the referee holds up two fingers.Strong holds up three but the referee waves him away and tells him the match will continue....Strong gets back to his feet and breathes heavily before waiting for Killbane to stand up...

JT:Jacob Strong is still fighting here.....showing his dedication,his will to compete in 6CW...

HE:And at the end of the night it will all have been for nothing...

Killbane holds his back as he slowly gets up and Strong grips him around the throat.He motions to the crowd that he is going to chokeslam Killbane and they respond with cheers but Killbane headbutts Strong across the bridge of the nose and then counters with a chokeslam of his own...

JT:That could be a game-changer right there....and Killbane wants to put an exclamation mark on this,not sure how wise that is....the three count was assured from the chokeslam surely...

Killbane drills Strong with the chokeslam but he doesn't seem content.He goes to the corner and climbs back up onto the top rope once more before looking down towards Strong...

HE:When this hits Jeff it's all over....

JT:COULD BE ALL OVER...

Killbane gets back to the top rope and this time chooses to hurtle himself into a flying headbutt,only for Strong to move aside at the very last minute.Both men are down and hurting in the centre of the ring....

HE:These guys have used so much energy here...

JT:And they are going to have to find a little more if they want to take a victory away with them...

Both superstars slowly get back to their feet and they meet in the centre of the ring,trading right hands as they get there.Strong's punches are more telling and he begins to slug Killbane backwards against the ropes before whipping him across the ring.........

JT:Backbody....

Strong looks for a backdrop but Killbane flips over his back and manages to land on his feet.He waits for Strong to turn around and then kicks him in the stomach before nailing a snap DDT.....................1.............................................2............................Strong kicks out again.Killbane holds his head in his hands and looks very disappointed as he gets back to his feet....he drags Strong up with him,but is surprised by a jawbreaker that sends him back to the corner...

JT:Killbane took his eye off the ball there...

Strong bursts off his feet into the corner and lands a huge clothesline on Killbane.He then whips him to the opposite corner and follows across with a second clothesline that rocks Killbane to the core.....he then pulls his opponent out and spins him onto his shoulders before sitting down into a powerbomb....

..........Killbane just manages to kick out once again!

HE:Strong wondering what he has to do in order to put Killbane away...

JT:And Killbane is wondering what the heck he has to do in order to finish off his opponent...

Jacob Strong's chest heaves in and out as he slowly gets back to his feet.He takes heart from the cheers affroded by the fans and then he drags Killbane up by the arm and tries to lift him up...

HE:He really wants that F-5 but he ain't getting it...

Killbane drives his knee up and connects with the face of Strong before he can be lifted up.He then nails an edge-o-cution that leaves Strong grounded before getting to his feet and running to the ropes...

JT:BLOODLINE!

Killbane launches himself into the lionsault,only for Jacob Strong to drive his knees up into the midsection as Killbane floats back.The crowd cheer as Strong gets back onto his feet and he waits for Killbane to rise...

JT:F-5!

JT:He's got the tights and the ropes....not like this...
....3!

The bell sounds and the crowd are incensed as "Malaguena" blazes out of the soundsystem.Killbane quickly rolls out of the ring and raises his arms in the air as Strong looks completely baffled and furious as to what has just happened.

HE:Haha....Strong didn't even see that coming....

JT:Killbane cheated....that no good...

HE:Now now Jeff....Killbane took advantage of the situation,no harm in that....Strong just wasn't clever enough to prevent it...

JT:Please refrain from speaking when all you talk is utter bs....Jacob Strong was about to win that match and Killbane has screwed him over right in that very ring....Killbane had the tights and he had ahold of the goddamn ropes....

HE:Fact is Jeff,you can cry and complain all you want...but Killbane won this match,because he is better than Jacob Strong....and he will prove that anytime he has to...

JT:Well after that farce I expect he will have to prove it again...because Jacob Strong is not going to rest until he gets his revenge...what a crock of (beep)....

Killbane smiles cockily as he backs up the rampway,ignoring the booing fans.Jacob Strong is on his feet staring as Killbane with anger in his eyes as the action goes backstage once again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 2:00 pm

*The crowd boo as Lex Hart walks into shot.The 6CW Title is draped over his shoulder and he is dressed in his wrestling attire.He smirks as he looks at Timothy Allen,who is waiting to begin the interview.

TA:Lex....in just a few minutes you will team with the undisputed tag team champions,Mr Kenty and Michael Sweetwater to take on Keith Leone,Jackson Black and Engel Harlequin.So far this has not been a successful night for Genesis,how exactly do you intend on bucking that trend?

Lex:By turning up....there isn't a man on this roster,no superstar in the world that comes close to the talent that I possess.I hold the 6CW world championship for a reason and that is because I am the best,the absolute best that this industry has to offer.

So there have been a few disappointments tonight,but in just a few moments everybody will forget about.Everybody will forget what happened earlier on and they will remember what they witnessed in the main event....

With me at the forefront of this war,we cannot lose,we cannot be stopped....Genesis is here to stay and soon the whole of 6CW will fall into our control.

TA:But your opposition tonight feel differently....they believe they have what it takes to finish Genesis off once and for all...

Lex:So why haven't they done it?....Keith Leone has been trying for months,Jackson Black has felt our wrath on more than one occassion....and the clown,well let's just say we have big plans for the clown...

*Lex smirks

TA:Care to elaborate on that?

Lex:No I don't.....Phil Liederman made a huge mistake when he released that madman back into 6CW....but playtime is over....this is where the big boys hang out and we are not going to tolerate insubordinates like Engel Harlequin.He is a blot,a disgusting stain on professional wrestling and he must be removed....he will be removed,.....and that will happen,here tonight...

TA:And finally Lex....in two weeks at Survival you will lead Team Genesis against Team 6CW in a six on six elimination match.....if your team is successful,then you get to choose how to finish the war at Night of Glory....but if you lose then your opponents get that choice.My question is,how would you like to finish it?

Lex:It makes no difference to me....I have no thoughts or feelings on the matter because all that matters is ending this once and for all.We are the most dominant force in professional wrestling history...we deserve our glory.....we deserve our success.And at Night of Glory you can rest assured that this war is going to end in our favour...no matter what the match is,no matter the situation.....we will come out victorious.....we will finally take full control of this business.....and our "opposition" will fade silently to black...

TA:Thankyou for your time Lex...

*Lex pushes Allen away as the door to his right opens and Sweetwater/Kenty step out

Lex:You ready for this?

Kenty:Oh yeah...

Lex:And you are fully aware of the plan...

Sweetwater:No doubts...

Lex:Good then lets make no mistakes.....

*All three men walk down the corridor as the crowd boo them

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 2:00 pm

*The scene changes to inside Phil Liederman's office.Liederman is sat behind his desk as Keith Leone stares at him,Jackson Black is stood next to him.

Leone:I am just saying that is how I would do it at Night of Glory..

Black:There is no way that's happening...

Leone:And how do you intend on stopping it...

*Both men get up in another's faces as Liederman stands up

Liederman:Guys....guys calm down....this isn't helping anyone.I understand that everyone has a different idea on how to end this war....and each of those ideas will be noted...but let's concentrate on tonight.....let's concentrate on the build-up to Survival,because if we don't win at Survival then it won't matter how any of us wants to finish it....it's all on Genesis to decide...and that is the last thing we want isn't it?

Black:Absolutely....but you give me centre to stage to finish this and I'll make it happen...

Leone:Oh give it a rest.....this is my war Black,it wasn't five minutes ago that you were wearing the green trunks of Genesis....I still don't even trust you..

Black:Your opinion doesn't mean jack...

Liederman:GUYS!....Cmon lets get this together here...your going out to compete in less than five minutes....we need unity....what do you think?

*Liederman looks straight ahead and Leone and Black turn their heads aswell.The crowd pop as Engel Harlequin is stood with a big smile on his face.

Engel:Hehehehe I think it's time we had a little "fun"....turn all of those frowns upside down hehehehehe...

*Engel is rocking on his heels and looks delighted as Leone and Black just stare at him and then stare at Liederman

Leone:Are you sure you did the right thing here?....This guy's a nutjob...

Engel:I prefer the word "lunatic" if it's all the same to you Mr Leone heheheheh....and whilst I might be mentally incapacitated,I am more than capable of producing the remedy to the poison currently seeping through the veins of this company...

Black:And why are we supposed to trust you?

Engel:Well why should I trust you hehehehe...swings and roundabouts Mr Black......you need me and sooner or later you are going to see that hehehehehhe say cheese...

*All three men blink as Harlequin snaps a picture of them with a camera he had in his coat

Engel:I'll get that one developed for my collection hehehehehe.....

*Liederman sees the look on Leone and Black's face,deciding to get involved.

Liederman:Right....right well that is excellent then....Team 6CW united....and we are delighted to have you on board Engel....

Engel:Not as delighted as me.......I think tonight we should make a few more nightmares become a reality....wouldn't you say so?

*Liederman,Black and Leone look shocked as Engel holds up a barbed wire 2x4 and speaks to it

Engel:Yes we are going to have plenty of fun tonight....

*He then turns way and looks at Liederman,Black and Leone

Engel:See you out there guys hehehehehe....

*Engel leaves the room as the crowd cheer and then Leone and Black turn back to Liederman

Leone:I sure as hell hope you know what your doing here....

Liederman:Everything is in control...

Black:Looks very controlled to me....

Liederman:I know it's hard to adjust to guys but give it time...Harlequin can unlock the doors....he's essential to ending this....I assure you that with him onboard,we can finish Genesis once and for all...

*Leone looks at Liederman and then leaves the room.Jackson Black picks his International Title up off the desk and places it over his shoulder before walking off.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 2:01 pm

*A video segment begins to play and shows a derlict city.The scene shows a railway with trains that have overturned and destroyed the platforms and then changes to the middle of a rundown street where half of the buildings are abandoned and the rest have collapsed,spraying rubble all across the road.Cars are either flaming or completely burnt out and a figure steps out of the shadows and walks into view,back to the camera.

???:Soon you will see,soon I will come for what should be mine and when I do,I will leave no doubts.

*The figure continues to walk down the abandoned street,feet crunching over broken glass and rubble before standing in a beam of light that illuminates them,a single word appears on the screen.

"One"

???:I am the one to unlock the doors....I am the one who will lead this company into the 21st Century.....I am the one who will change it all...

*The figure walks past a chalk drawing on the floor and the voices of children can be heard echoing in the wind.

"A ring a ring o' roses
A pocket full of posies
Atishoo Atishoo
We all fall down"

???:I am the one who holds the antidote....I am the one who can make all the difference in the world....I am the one....

"One reason
One truth
One vision
One Life
One person"

*The figure then reaches the end of the road and dark clouds engulf the sky.The winds swirl and howl before lightening cracks across the sky and rain begins to pour from the heavens.The figure stands in the darkness as the rain falls

???:And with me I bring the apocalypse...I bring the end...

*The figure walks into an old abandoned house as "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails closes the segment.

"You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt"

*The video segment ends*

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 2:03 pm

Main Event
Lex Hart/Michael Sweetwater/Mr Kenty vs Keith Leone/Jackson Black/Engel Harlequin

JT:Them videos are getting stranger by the week..

HE:But what is it all about Jeff?

JT:I have no idea.....but sooner or later we are bound to find out...

The lights in the arena go out completely and some of the crowd cheer and some scream as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-9aadliuwM&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL84BFD03954DCBBF7 plays out and then the crowd go wild.Green,red,purple,orange and yellow pyros explode into the air as the noise continues to grow.Smoke pours under the curtain and then cameras zoom in on the stage where Engel Harlequin is sat,laughing in silence.

JT:It's main event time folks....6 man tag team action...

HE:I just get the creeps when this guy is in the same building as us....what the hell was Phil Liederman thinking bringing him back?

JT:I think even his own teammates have their reservations....and I can't say I blame them,Engel Harlequin is completely uncontrollable......but at the same time,this man has all the tools necessary to ending the Genesis regime once and for all..

Harlequin walks down the rampway,shaking with laughter as the fans reach out to touch him.He walks around ringside,looking happy with himself and he stands in front of Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thadeus.

JT:I think he wants to say hello Henry...

HE:He can go to hell...

Harlequin laughs at the horror on Henry's face before walking to the ring and he climbs in.The crowd continue to cheer him on as he sits down in the centre of the ring,rocking back and forth with laughter.

JT:Last week Phil Liederman opened Pandora's box and this is what came out.....he unleashed the ultimate horror upon 6CW because perhaps the only way to fight evil is with even more evil...

HE:Nothing comes more evil than that man in that ring right now...

Harlequin continues to rock back and forth as "Watch me shine" blasts out and there is a mixed reaction.Red and blue pyros explode into the air and Harlequin smiles as he awaits the arrival of Jackson Black..

JT:Jackson Black turned his back from Genesis a few weeks ago...since then he has vowed to be the one who puts the final nail in the coffin of his former employers....but there are still trust issues between him and his new teammates...tonight he could dispell some of that tension...

HE:Well it would be nice if he turned up....

JT:Where the hell is Black..

HE:He got cold feet....he's scared,he knows 6CW cannot win this war against Genesis..

JT:I don't believe that for one minute....

The cameras change scene into the backstage area and it shows Mr Kenty and Michael Sweetwater attacking Jackson Black.They throw punches and wear him down before slamming him into some production equipment.Black tries to get up but Sweetwater kicks him in the face and then Kenty kneels over him and begins to pummel him with right hands.

JT:I should of bloody known....those goddamn hyenas just can't let anything flow naturally....

HE:Divide and conquer Jeff....

The crowd can be heard cheering as Keith Leone runs into the scene and he punches Kenty off of Black and then begins fighting with Michael Sweetwater.Jackson Black gets to his feet and begins to brawl with Mr Kenty...

JT:We have chaos ensuing in the backstage area...

The scene goes back to ringside and Engel Harlequin is watching the scenes backstage with a gleeful look on his face.He gets to his feet and looks ready to move towards the ropes as "Be myself" by Linkin Park blasts out and the crowd boo furiously for the arrival of the 6CW Champion,Lex Hart.Lex strides onto the stage with a focused look on his face and he stares down at Engel Harlequin..

HE:Lex said he wanted some alone time with Harlequin....and now he's got it....I love when a plan comes together...

JT:I bet you do....Lex has set Engel up here.....Genesis never had any intentions of going through with this six man tag team match....

Engel looks slightly amused as Lex slowly starts walking down to the ring.The crowd are booing and Hart stops at the base of the ring and he looks up at Harlequin,a fire burning in his eyes.

HE:Lex is going to make Harlequin regret ever coming back to 6CW....

The big screen shows the scene in the back,Sweetwater nails Leone with a low-blow and then slams his head through the water cooler,leaving him laying in a heap on the floor.Jackson Black is pummeling Kenty and lifts him up onto his shoulders for the "American Slam" but Sweetwater grabs a steel chair off the floor and rams it into the midsection of Black,who subsequently drops Kenty,and then Sweetwater cracks the chair across Black's spine.

JT:Genesis taking out the rest of the opposition in the backstage area.....

HE:And now Harlequin is getting dealt with...

The scene goes back to ringside as Lex unclips the 6CW Title and drapes it across the steel steps before climbing up onto the apron.He stares into the eyes of Harlequin,who beckons for Lex to get into the ring...

JT:Lex Hart came out here to teach Harlequin a lesson...but I don't know if he can...

HE:He's the 6CW World Champion....of course he can.......SEE!

JT:What the hell is that...

The crowd's boos grow louder as Jack Frost and Chris Guerra jump the guardrail before jumping into the ring before behind and they attack Harlequin.They knock him down and stomp on him as Lex watches from the ring apron.Udo Berg begins to walk down the rampway from the backstage area...

JT:This was a damn setup all along...

HE:Genesis are not only better than the opposition but they are smarter Jeff...

Chris Guerra rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair as Frost continues to pummel Harlequin.He then drags the clown up as Guerra gets back into the ring and he lifts the chair over his head.....CRACK!

HE:OH NO....

JT:BIG TOP!

Engel somehow wriggles free of Frost's grip,causing Guerra to crack the steel chair over Frost's head.Harlequin then kicks Guerra in the stomach and delivers the "Big Top" in the centre of the ring.The crowd are cheering before Lex grabs the 6CW Title and climbs through the ropes,slamming the gold against the skull of Harlequin.

HE:Take that clown...go on Lex...

JT:You really are making me sick...

Lex shouts at Udo to climb into the ring and Berg obliges.The giant stands over Harlequin and then drags him up with ease before drilling him with a huge double handed chokebomb.Lex then kneels over Harlequin and begins to pound him with sickening right hands...

HE:Lex is in full champion mode here....nothing can stop him in full swing...

Blood trickles down the head of Harlequin but he seems to be laughing in the face of Lex Hart.Lex stands up and looks furious as he stomps furiously on the head of Engel,only causing the clown to laugh even more.Blood drips onto the mat as Lex reaches in his trunks and produces a pair of handcuffs...

JT:I hear Lex always carries those around...he never knows when a home movie opportunity might pop up...

HE:Well this is going to be Youtube sensation believe me...

Lex cuffs Harlequin to the ropes and the crowd boo.Engel tries to pull himself free but can't and Lex continues to beat him senseless.Hart then picks up the steel chair off the mat and he rams it into the ribcage of Harlequin before CRACK!...He smashes it across Engel's head as the crowd continue to go wild with boos...

JT:Lex Hart has Engel Harlequin trapped....he is going to really punish the clown now...

HE:And Leone and Black are nowhere to be seen...

The cameras go into the backstage area again and Kenty and Sweetwater both have steel chairs in hand.Black is slowly trying to get onto his feet as the tag team champions size him up and then draw their chairs back...

JT:Con-chair-OH YES!

They are about to bring the chairs crashing into the skull of Black when Leone nails a superkick from nowhere,kicking a chair right into the face of Michael Sweetwater.Black kicks Kenty in the stomach and begins to pummel him backwards before throwing him over a table...

HE:No that's not right...

JT:Looks to me like Genesis aren't having it all their own way....

HE:Guess again Jeff...

Back to ringside and Udo Berg is strangling Engel Harlequin as Lex climbs out of the ring and rips the ring apron up.He looks underneath for a few moments and then stands up,holding a sledgehammer in hand.He smiles evily as he walks back to the ring and climbs in...

JT:I can't watch much more of this.....Lex is going to end Harlequin's career...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 28 Feb 2012, 2:04 pm

Jack Frost and Chris Guerra are beginning to get back to their feet as Berg releases his hands from around Harlequin's throat and then Hart drives the hammer right into his stomach,causing blood to splutter from the mouth of Harlequin.His facepaint is smeared,blood staining his head,but he looks up into Lex Hart's eyes and...

HE:He's laughing...he is still bloody laughing....

JT:Engel Harlequin is a unique individual...he will never,ever be fully understood....he seems to enjoy the pain...

HE:Well I doubt he is going to enjoy this...

Lex looks furious and he nails right hands to the face of Engel before lifting the sledgehammer up.He places it on the shoulder of Engel and then raises it up over his head,steadying himself to bring it down against the skull of Harlequin...

JT:He's gonna cave his damn skull in...

The crowd pop as Perfect Jack,Jerome Dubois and GazzyD come rushing down to the ring.Dubois drags Guerra under the bottom ropes and and lifts him into an inverted atomic drop as Gazzy springs onto the guardrail and then flies off with a headscissors takedown,causing Guerra to crash into the steel steps.

HE:What are these idiots doing out here...

JT:Team 6CW united....this is what we want to see...

Jack Frost grabs the steel chair as he climbs out of the ring and he swings it at Dubois,only to be lifted up into a spinebuster on the hard flooring.GazzyD then walks along the guardrail to where Frost is laying and he jumps off into a legdrop...

JT:Genesis were dominating but that dominance is not on show anymore...

The action goes backstage once again and Michael Sweetwater is laying in a heap,amid a wreckage of a table.The cameras pick up on Leone and Black dragging Kenty through a door into the parking lot.They slam Kenty's head of a nearby rental car and then Black pulls him up onto the vehicle and delivers an "American Slam" through the windscreen...

HE:This isn't fair...he is a tag team champion....you should be treating him better...

JT:Kenty picked this fight...

Leone then climbs up on the car and he drags Kenty up onto the roof before lifting him up onto his shoulders.Black watches from the bonnet as Leone delivers a tombstone piledriver on the roof,leaving Kenty motionless and then both men climb off the car and exit the scene.

HE:We need medics to check on the tag champions....do something Udo..

Back at ringside Udo Berg throws GazzyD against the ringpost but is then chopblocked by Perfect Jack.Dubois joins Jack and they stomp on the giant before picking up the steel steps and crashing them across his back...

JT:Genesis have never been forced back like this....and look at Lex Hart...all alone....

Lex Hart is standing in the ring watching the scenes developing around him with horror in his eyes.GazzyD,Perfect Jack and Jerome Dubois all stand on the outside looking at him...

HE:Run Lex...

JT:I thought he was a champion...is he not going to stay and fight...

*Crowd pop

HE:No,no it can't be...

Engel Harlequin has somehow pulled himself free of the handcuff restraints and he stands behind Lex,blood dripping off his face.He licks his lips and then picks the sledgehammer up off the mat and waits for Lex to turn around...

JT:Turn around and get you some Lex...

HE:Don't do it....don't do it...oh no...

Lex turns around and the crowd cheer as Harlequin drives the hammer into his midsection.Lex doubles up and Engel throws the hammer aside before underhooking both of his foe's arms...

JT:Lex is about to take a trip to the BIG TOP!

Engel is about to nail the tiger driver when Alex Walker slides in the ring and he reaches out with an item in hand and seems to shock Engel Harlequin with it.He quickly pulls Lex out of the ring with him and they retreat into the aisleway as GazzyD,Jerome Dubois and Perfect Jack walk around and block the entrance to the ring.Harlequin is down on one knee but he smiles at Walker and Lex...

JT:Walker saved Lex's a55 there....he goddamn tasered Engel Harlequin and he couldnt even keep him down...

HE:But Genesis are still here Jeff....that was the best 6CW had to offer and they still couldn't get the job done.....

JT:OH HELL YEAH!

Lex and Walker retreat up the rampway as Jackson Black and Keith Leone walk out onto the stage.Walker and Hart are completely unawares as they turn around and Leone lands his patented superkick right to the jaw of the 6CW Champion,leaving him sprawled on the steel.The crowd are cheering as Alex Walker looks fearful....he looks at Black and Leone and then over his shoulder at Gazzy,Dubois,Perfect Jack and Engel Harlequin...

HE:This is bad...this is really bad...

JT:And there is no backup....Alex Walker is about to pay ever so dearly for everything he has ever done wrong....and I cannot wait to watch it.....

Walker holds his hands up in pleading as he slowly backs down the rampway,Leone and Black taking great delight in following him.Gazzy,Jack and Dubois all part to leave a gap as Walker looks on the verge of tears....he bumps into the ring apron and realizes he has nowhere else to go...

HE:Please if there is a God have mercy on Alex Walker...

JT:There is no mercy reserved for anyone here tonight....

Walker thinks about making a break for it but Jackson Black grabs him by the scruff of the neck and slams him back against the apron before kicking Walker right between the legs.The crowd are cheering as Black throws Walker into the ring...

HE:No,no no....no please no more.....

Walker is grabbed by the head by Engel Harlequin and he looks horrorstruck as the clown pulls him up to his feet...

JT:He tried to use that damn taser again..

Walker tries to blindside Harlequin but the clown sees it coming and grabs his arm before bending Walker's fingers back and causing him to drop the taser to the floor.He then kicks Walker in the stomach and hooks his arms....

JT:BIG TOP!.....OH YES, WHAT AN END TO THIS NIGHT!

The crowd pop as Harlequin drills Walker with the Big Top in the centre of the ring,leaving him completely motionless.Engel kneels over Walker and laughs hysterically as Dubois,Gazzy,Leone,Black and Perfect Jack all look at one another and then at Harlequin.Lex Hart is on his knees on the stage,looking completely dumbstruck at what he is witnessing...

HE:That's two weeks running....two weeks that Engel Harlequin has assaulted Alex Walker...

JT:And both times he deserved it....that man has tried to ruin this company.....6CW is united,my god would you look at this....these 6 men could be about to make our freedom a reality....

HE:God I hope not.....Genesis will never be finished Jeff.....

JT:Well take a look at what we are seeing right now...because to me,I would say they are on the ropes....6CW is fighting back,and by god I think we are winning....Genesis is reeling....

HE:Your getting ahead of yourself....this is a blip....once we get to Survival you will see who the dominant force is....Genesis is the future Jeff,mark my words...

JT:I don't feel your confidence...I see no confidence in the face of our 6CW Champion....Genesis is wilting in the heat of the battle....Team 6CW is rising....with just two weeks to go before Survival this war is very much in the balance....thankyou for joining us folks....next week we will be live in Birmingham for what promises to be an epic Supershow,the final stop before Survival....you do not want to miss it....goodnight!

HE:Yeah,night....

The show ends with Lex continuing to stare down at the ring,cradling his 6CW Title,as Team 6CW all stare at one another and then up at Lex on the stage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down