The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 28th February

+8
Cable
Fernando
Bentyf1
Blade
Paul Mac 6CW
Lee
Engel Harlequin
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 28th February Empty 6CW Escalation 28th February

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Feb 2012, 2:34 pm

Match 1
Interfed Cup
Shawn Styles vs Big Al Lustley

Match 2
Colbert Pickwhiste vs Kenji Hidari

Match 3
No holds barred
Cerberus vs Johnny Lawless

Match 4
Tag Team Invitational
Dopant Zero vs Byron Williams/Dan Morris vs Chris Guerra/Udo Berg vs GazzyD/???

Match 5
Perfect Jack vs Jack Frost

Match 6
Jacob Strong vs Killbane

Main Event
Lex Hart/Michael Sweetwater/Mr Kenty vs Keith Leone/Jackson Black/Engel Harlequin

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 28th February Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 28th February

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 21 Feb 2012, 3:51 pm

The lights go down in the arena and a scratchy whiny noise is heard as creepy carnival music plays. A video appears on screen as if a scratched projector film of a circus tent with crowds of people entering. The screen judders and the tent reappears burnt to the ground. Words begin appearing on screen

GENESIS

YOU HAVE WITNESSED THE GENESIS...

NOW WITNESS THE REBIRTH

REBIRTH

OF A LEGEND...

THE END IS COMING...

SURVIVAL IS THE BEGINNING...

A spotlight appears on the stage and a figure appears on stage. The figure is scruffy looking with matted hair and clown make-up that looks like it has been on for months. He saunters down to the ring holding a microphone

The crowd cheer as Engel mockingly trips over the ring ropes and wallows exxageratingly in the crowds cheers. He lifts the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak

EH: HEHEHE...Is that a welcome I hear? You know...when I last came here all I did was try to entertain you and all I got was Boo's...and yet...HEHEHE how times change...

JT: Certainly times have changed, Engel Harlequin has returned and has taken up the challenge of taking on Genesis.

HL: Engel is just one man...

JT: One man that does not care who he has to go through or how he does it.

EH: But time changes every second of every minute of every hour of every day...and when Mr. Liederman asked me to take care of the poison that has tainted 6CW well I could do nothing but oblige...I believe some of the rebels said something about an Enema...HEHEHEHE...So Mr. Walker...this week you pitting your very own champion...the mystery man Lex Hart...was he really such a mystery? really? Michael Sweetwater and Mr. Kenty...against Engel Harlequin...HEHEHEHEHE...oh and Kieth Leone and Jackson Black...never did quite get the hang of this teamwork...and that is all you have got? Really? HEHEHEHE...

Crowd: Cheers.

EH: The fact of the matter is Mr. Walker, that last week you did me a horrible disservice...Six security guards? It took more than that when I was in a straight jacket...HEHEHEHE...Those were the days...but I digress from the point I was trying to make...which was...your pitting three of yours against me and two of there's and you are expecting to win...Now Lex...we never fought but you saw the havoc I can cause...have you been offering the support to Sweetwater and Kenty that they are going to need? Alex have you got enough tricks up your sleeve to go up against the trickster himself...

EH:...Cause if you think that when you opened pandora's box last week and I came out and kicked your ass and would have loved to have kicked the asses of all your boys...if you honestly think that that was it and you can stop the chaos...all I will say is good luck with that HEHEHEHEHEHE...

Engel stands in the ring rocking from side to side laughing as the crowd cheer

JT: I don't think Engel wants to leave the ring...is he waiting for Genesis or his partners?

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 21 Feb 2012, 4:06 pm

The scene opens backstage where Udo Berg and Chris Guerra are having an interview conducted by Jack Reynolds

JR: First of all Chris, we haven't heard from you in a few weeks, and have failed to support that flawless streak you keep mentioning with anywhere near a standout performance, is there anything you can say about that?

CG: First of all the flawless streak is my flawless streak...not Genesis, Chris Guerra's, and have I successfully been defeated...

JR: Well...

CG: Shut the hell up Jack...the answer is no...and secondly name one stand out opponent I have had to face in the last few weeks? Not one...Now listen and listen good cause all the followers of mine...the people that know me best...would tell you exactly the same...I am the best damn athlete in 6CW TODAY NOW AND FOREVER...Forget about psychotic clowns and Lawless jackasses...I am THE FUTURE...And tonight Jack...I am gonna show you all exactly why that is...and also Udo Berg is gonna kick some ass too...isn't that right...
chris smirks cockily as he bangs Udo's chest, however Udo does not look impressed one bit.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 21 Feb 2012, 4:29 pm

The scene opens up in a small warehouse filled with various weapons and props, as well as trophies and title belts. Johnny Lawless is stood with an old man looking at a casket made entirely of barbed wire

JL: Jim, it could do with a little work its too small for that big lug, and if his brother gets involved there needs to be room in there for two...

Jim: Johnny why continue this silly game, you embarassed them in front of the fans, they kicked your ass last week just fight tonight in your no holds barred match and end it there whatever the result...you can't beat two...your bodies a wreck...

Jim throws down the barbed wire casket and shakes his head angrily. Johnny just shrugs his shoulders

JL: What?

Jim: Just walk away damn it go for some gold don't fight other peoples battles.

JL: What?

Jim: Don't start this goddamit Johnny...

JL:What?

Jim: Fine, get it outta your system and kick there damn asses but then please just go for a run that involves you winning some gold and sitting at the top.

JL: And why the hell would I do that Jim? I am Johnny Lawless...I don't give a rat's ass if am taking on Lex Hart at Madison square garden or the Lieutenant in Parkside Community School's Gym hall...what matters is that I give the fans what they want...and what they want is for me to kick Cerberus and Or thrush all the way to hell and back...

Jim: But Johnny...

JL: And thats all...

Crowd and Johnny: I gotta say about that...

Lawless picks up a can of beer off the floor and starts drinking it before walking off and slamming the warehouse door. Jim shouts towards him as the door closes.

Jim: MAYBE IF YOU CUT DOWN ON THE DRINKING YOU WOULD SEE SENSE...damn idiot...(shakes head)

*Scene Fades*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 21 Feb 2012, 6:03 pm

Udo stares down at Chris for what seems like minutes then looks up at Jack Reynolds.

Udo: Last veek..... Mr Jack saw vat happens when you fight me without resorting to cowardice, he found out dat one on one, strength to strength....we are not equals, Unt this veek, Dopant Zero vill see vat it means to face meine power! Mr Villiams unt Mr Morris vill see vat it means! Mr D unt who ever he has as a partner vill feel meine power!.....

...Do you understandt vat I say Mr Reynolds?

Jack nods and tries to speak but Udo cuts him off

Udo: Vat I mean Mr Reynolds, iss that NO ONE is stronger than me in diss company, unt wit me, Genesis vill dominate diss company for as long as we see fit...

...Starting with securing the Tag Team titles, WHEN me unt Mr Guerra win diss Invitational.....the fun begins, unt the era of Genesis continues on to new unt greater things, UNT I!........ UDO BERG!....... vill be there at the top, Unt once I am, no one vill be able to stop me. Diss veek vill see the begginink of meine rise when me Unt Mr Guerra win diss tournament we vill go on to face Mr Kenty unt Mr Sveetvater..... ensuring Genesis retain the titles, Unt our dominance.

Udo crosses his arms and stares off camera, clearly indicating that he is finished with the interview as Jack Reynolds moves his mic to Chris...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 21 Feb 2012, 10:28 pm

Chris Guerra scratches his head bemused for a second or two. He looks at Udo and then at Jack Reynolds before speaking

CG: Do you speak German Jack? Did you understand what he just said? Because If I didn't, and you didn't then is 6CW providing the subtitles for my followers watching around the world?

Udo looks at Chris angrily

CG: In fact...have 6CW thought of the implications of said tag team invitational? I mean Dopant Zero can't speak a word of English either, the subtitles are going to be working on overdrive...

JR: Er Chris...

Udo is stood behind Chris smacking his fist into his hand angrily

CG: Its Okay, we are on the same side here Jack, and he can't understand a word of what I am saying...in fact the question you should really be asking is how will the language barrier affect your upcoming match and team chemistry...to which I reply whats the German for Tag Me?

Udo: ETIKETTIEREN SIE MICH!!!!

CG: See, he does understand some English...Right Udo...ME GO BOSS...YOU ACT ANGRY AT CAMERA...

Chris Guerra walks off camera as Jack Reynolds looks in fear of Udo who is absolutely fuming

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:28 am

With Engel skipping and laughing to himself in the ring the crowd start to boo as Lex Hart walks out on to the stage

Lex has a huge smile across his face

HE” Well that’s a turn up for the books, I didn’t expect Lex to be the first member of Genesis to come out

JT” Lex is there fearless leader; of course he has come out here first. What did you expect that he would be cowering in the back?

HE” Well now that you mentioned it!!”

Lex is dressed in a fine Italian suit; he removes his shades and lifts the microphone to speak as a chorus of boos echo around the arena

LH” Wait is this a circus or a panto?

Lex laughs

I love a good clown, but which one are you bobo, cocoa????? – Forgive me there are so many to mention that I can’t recall your name. In 6CW alone we’ve already got so many

Liederman, little and large or should I say able bodied and not so able bodied

Then there’s Jackson Bozo the mentally slow clown

And don’t forget Keith…………. The clown nobody likes

So with that list nearly as long as Snow Whites hired help, excuse me if I ask you this question

Lex get’s serious

Who in the blue hell do you think you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Engel chuckles playfully and goes to speak but Lex raises his hand to cut him off

LH” No……………….. I obviously know of you Engel

Engel has a twisted smile on his face and he stretches out his arms and bows

LH” What I want to know is what makes you think you can come back here to my business, into my arena, into my ring and start playing your games

There are plenty of medical research facilities that would be dying to carry out there tests on a special subject and all it takes is one click of the fingers from me and a hundred men would be here in a second to whisk you away, back to the padded cell, back to the constant supply of heavy medication

Back to sitting catatonic in front of the T.V as you slowly dribble mushed up weetabix down your chin

All it takes is one word Engel, you see somewhere inside that crazy brain of yours you must realise you don’t hold any power in this game.

Chaos…..( Lex laughs)

You are about as chaotic as a tiny fly that won’t stop buzzing about the place, you’re impact is minimal Engel

You can keep on with your smoke and mirrors, your little parlour tricks. In the end it’s all a bit juvenile and it will have no effect, so do your worst Engel, I always did love a good show!!

We’re not scared of you Engel

Genesis are not scared of you

Walker is not scared of you

(Lex looks down his nose at Engel)

And I’m sure as hell not scared of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 22 Feb 2012, 2:32 pm

Chants of you suck fill the arena aimed at Lex Hart as Engel begins to get frantic in the ring banging his head against turnbuckles and laughing frantically

HE: Exactly my point Jeff...smoke and mirrors, thats all that clown is.

JT: Henry I have seen first hand what he can do, what he is capable of and one thing you do not do...and I mean categorically do not do is urine off Engel Harlequin...

Engel continues erratically as he lifts the mic to his mouth

EH: YOU WANNA GO LEX? YOU WANNA GO RIGHT NOW? IN FRONT OF THE VERY PEOPLE YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON.....HEHEHEHEHE You say your not scared of me...of my smoke and mirrors. At the same time you say am so psychotic that one phone call...HEHEHEHEHE...Just the one phonecall will get me back in my padded cell...Well Lex the fact of the matter is...I got my phonecall...and I am back in my padded cell...(points down to the ground at ring mat and the fans cheer ecstatically).

JT: Your damn right.

HE: How is it that this once great universe have gone from cheering a great athlete and Wrestler in Lex Hart...to cheering an absolute psychopath?

JT: Lex crossed the line, turned his back on the fans and Engel for whatever reason is fighting to bring down Alex Walker.

EH: And Lex...the fact of the matter is that if am that damn psychotic...you should be VERY scared of me...because Lex...I'm no bobo...and I certainly damn well am not a cocoa Lex...I am your worst nightmare...the one that nags in the back of your mind when your awake Lex...I am the one thats going to destroy Genesis...and one day Lex when you forget to watch your back...am gonna take that title too HEHEHEHEHEHE....

Lex goes to speak but is cut off when the lights cut out

The lights come back up and Engel is in front of Lex Hart smiling sickly with a barbed wire baseball bat in his hand

EH: This is no Pantomime...but it is my grand circus and opening day is today...So am gonna ask you Lex...

Engel hits himself viciously with the barbed wire baseball bat and staggers back laughing. Lex looks on confused and the lights cut out again. They come back up and Engel is behind Lex blood dripping from his face with a smirk and the microphone to his mouth

EH: DO YOU WANNA GO!!!

The lights cut out again and come back up and Engel is sat in the corner of the ring laughing as blood drips from his face

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 22 Feb 2012, 4:35 pm

Lex is backing slowly towards the curtain as Engel looks on laughing hysterically.

He reaches inside his suit jacket and pulls out his mobile phone, hurriedly dialling a number

As he lifts the phone up to speak the camera focuses on his mouth, although the sound is not available his words are very clear

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 5:22 pm

???: Now, now children there is no need to start a bitch fight out here.

The crowd pop loudly as Keith Leone walks out from behind the curtain, wearing his usual hooded attire. Leone and Lex stare at one another for a moment, before Leone looks into the ring at the bloodied Engel. Leone then addresses the crowd.

Leone: Well it looks like we almost have the whole gang out here now, so why not cut the crap and get down to business. First of all the two guys who I am teaming with this week at Escalation supposedly, Jackson Black and that psychopath sitting in a pool of his own blood in the ring at the moment. Now don’t take that as an insult Engel, it’s just an observation, I mean you aren’t likely to win “cool-head of the year” as the Trashies next year. But you have indeed already made a mark in 6CW since you officially returned last week, get past his security especially here for you and then take him out after the main event, that’s not a bad nights work at any time and I will definitely applaud you for that. However, as good as that was, I also know too much about you to let that incident lull me into a false sense of trust with you. I trust that you want to take down Walker, but I don’t trust that you wouldn’t just as soon try to take me down as well, as well as any other guy on the 6CW roster at the moment. That will always be my problem with you though, I like the fact that you don’t honestly care about how much destruction you have to cause to get your point across, but it’s that mind-set that makes you a liability and makes you even more likely to double-cross me. For that reason I’ll tell you what I told Jackson last week, you even think about stabbing me in the back, and I’ll make you realise that the pain you put yourself through for enjoyment is nothing compared to the damage I can cause. Then I don’t think there is much more to say about Jackson that I haven’t already said. All I will say is this, we both have issues with Lex Hart here. We have both been screwed over because of him and we would have both been World Champions by now if it wasn’t for him. But, you and I both know the magnitude of a victory over a World Champion, so I can guarantee that you will be gunning as hard as I am to beat the living hell out of him at Escalation. So in essence, I don’t want you to get in my way when I get the chance to kick this slimeballs (Leone points to Lex Hart who looks slightly angered at Leone) teeth down his throat. You may think that this is your fight Jackson, but I’ve been on the right side of it for a hell of a lot longer than you, and I am the guy who showed you the facts that Walker had hidden for you, so let this be that “thank you”, that you never gave me last Tuesday night.

But now onto the more fun part, our opponents at Escalation, Lex Hart and his band of merry men, or Genesis as it’s sometimes incorrectly called. What a week it has been for you, a real roller-coaster. Somehow you managed to overcome the odds in the handicap match to beat your opponents and then the great Lex Hart got a clean pinfall victory over Jackson Black to prove himself to be a true, fighting champion... wait no that’s wrong. You managed to weasel your way to a victory over myself and Perfect Jack when you had a two man advantage, and you still needed some more weaponry to get the victory, and it then took that gigantic oaf of Udo Berg to cost Jackson Black the match. But I know that mind-set you all have, victory at any cost and then you’ll celebrate it like you’ve just won the World Title. It’s funny, I always thought the Hart family complained about screw-jobs. But anyway, by the end of the night it was revealed that, Lex, you don’t have one guy ready to take that title from around your wait, you have three, who are all close enough to being on the same page. You no longer have that advantage of man power, as do you really believe that most of the low lives in Genesis can deal with the three of us, or the rest of the “rebels” who are waiting in the back eagerly for their chance to tear you apart as well? You can stick all of the guys in front of you that you want, including the Undisputed Tag Champs like at Escalation, and it won’t stop me getting my hands on you and that title that should have been mine 4 months ago now.

Keith Leone lowers the microphone as the crowd cheers but Lex Hart just rolls his eyes at him after he finishes speaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 22 Feb 2012, 8:05 pm

There's a buzz inside the Braehead Arena, The crowd are talking amongst them self's when all of a sudden the lights go down in the arena and then a red spot light pans across the fans as they start to boo loudly and then there's a big flash of light and the light flicker back into life and then red and white pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage and then Fear rages out of the speakers and then Yarmouth Blade walks out from behind the curtain with Dad not to far behind him.

Blade and Dad give each other a High Five and then swagger down the ramp ignoring the fans hurling abuse into there faces, They both walk up the steel steps and climb into the ring through the middle ropes and into the ring as the crowd continue to boo loudly as Blade and Dad just laugh at the crowd and then Blade gets a microphone from Mike Bird and waits for the crowd to settle down and for Blade's music to finish.

Yarmouth Blade: God I can't wait to prove all you idiot fans wrong when I win the Interfed cup all on my own cos it sure as hell gonna be the other Muppet's in team 6CW.

The crowd start the you suck chant as Dad is applauding his son.

Yarmouth Blade: Now I gave a helping hand to team 6WF and gave them a point when Mike Hill lost to that no good loser Dragon but that wont stop the best technical wrestler in this business from winning the Interfed cup.

The crowd continue you suck chant towards Blade who just laughs at the crowd.

Yarmouth Blade: Let me show you the high lights of Hill's match with Dragon, Roll the footage boys.

The titron flickers into life and begins to show the ending part of the match.

Hill gets back to his feet and he looks down at Dragon and then back up to the top of the ramp at Blade, he climbs to the top rope again

JT: THE NEXT BIG MOVE......MY WORD WHAT A MOVE AS WELL

H: And we know whats next.....Over the hill

Hill sets Dragon up for the finisher again as the crowd begin to boo loudly again as Blade slowly starts to make his way down to the ring. Hill drops Dragon and invites Blade into the ring. Blade smiles up at Mike Hill and then slowly begins to back off back up the ramp

JT: Wait a minute

The referee signals for the bell as JPop drop starts to play again and Dragon exits the ring with his hand raised in victory

The crowd boo loudly as they watch the video package end as Blade and Dad laugh at the crowd.

Yarmouth Blade: You see Mr Hill I will continue each and every week to make your life a living hell, You deserved to lose against the Dragon after you laid your hands on my Father, You Mr Hill have made an enemy out of me which does not bold well for you my friend until you give me what I want and that is a shot at the Free weight championship and you know I will win one way or another.

Blade pauses for moment and motions his arms across his waist for a title wrapped round it.

Yarmouth Blade: So Mike Hill, You had better answer me and answer me quick or your life will not be worth living.

Now as I have no match this week I may as well higher myself a sky box and enjoy this weeks addition of Escalation has to offer, Come on Dad lets get the hell out of this ring.

The crowd boo loudly as Fear rages from the speakers once more and Blade and his Dad make his way out of the ring as the scene fades to black.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 22 Feb 2012, 8:33 pm

*Jack Reynolds is stood standing by looking slightly pale with a sheepish smile across his face, behind him is a large 6CW symbol with a television hung up in the middle of the sign. Reynolds is wearing a trendy suit and his hair is slightly jelled to the side. As he raises the microphone to his lips, a loud chewing noise can be heard quite near Reynolds out of view however.*

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, introducing one half of the undisputed Tag team champions and Genesis member... Mr Kenty.

*Striding into view is a cocky looking Kenty with a smirk across his face. His tag title is draped over his right shoulder. As the camera continues to reveal Kenty, a smart grey suit is on show with a flamboyant green tie too boot.

JR: Mr Kenty, Now you have a massive match...wait a second, what are you eating?!

*Nonchalantly to Reynolds question, Kenty continues to have nibbles on the lengthy stick of pink candy floss much to the surprise of Reynolds who is still looking on with confusion*

JR: Ahem, Kenty..?

*Looking up over the floss, Kenty's eyes open wide with his mouth still wrapped around the pink floss. He then removes the stick from his mouth hastily and then dusts himself off before beginning to speak*

Mr Kenty: Sorry Jacky, this stuff is too good. You wan't some? I hear a nice little carnival has just come into town. Chimps, tigers, performers and hell even a few clowns. This candyfloss only cost a few pennies, good value.

JR: Right.. Kenty, what's your reaction to Engel Harlequin making his sensational return last week right here on Escalation?

Mr Kenty: My reaction? well my reaction is.. Wait. Hold up a minute Jacky boy.

*Rummaging through his suit pockets, Kenty reveals a small, yellow flow and then pins it to the upper half of his suit before returning to speak to Reynolds*

Mr Kenty: My reaction wow.. Oh, Haha. I'm sorry Jack, I know your trying to conduct this interview but this is rather important and a tad embarrassing on my half.. can you just tell me if my breath smells.

*Reynolds looks perplexed at Kenty's proposal and then looks at the ground shuffling his feet while Kenty looks on seriously.*

Mr Kenty: Please Jack, I trust you. Hell I trust you a greater deal than any other interviewer in this company.. just a favour.

*Reynolds leans in hesitantly before a whiring noise can then be heard and a spurt of water flys out of the yellow flower on Kenty's suit and splashes Reynolds who jumps back still clutching his microphone looking highly embarrassed as a mixture of jel and water drip down his head*

Mr Kenty: Oops, my mistake. Damn joke shop, thought this was my St David's day daffodil..never to early Jacky as they say! Wow.. what's that smell. Thought my breath smelt bad, you wan't a chewing gum Jacky? what did you have to eat!? Perfect Jack's single asparagus or was it Josh Valour's sofa pizza?

*taking out a pack of chewing gum and taking a stick of gum, Kenty then chews loudly before putting it back in his pocket*

Mr Kenty: Oh where are my manners? Jacky?

*retrieving a pack of gum from his pocket, Kenty extends it to Reynolds who shakily obliges before a small mousetrap style Mechanism launches from the gum trapping Renoylds finger*

JR: Ahhh, Son of a Gun.. give me strength!

*Dropping the microphone to the ground, Reynolds storms off leaving a feigning innocence Kenty struggling to control his laughter. Biting his thumb, Kenty picks up the microphone and stairs at the camera in a more composed tone ready to address the crowd*

Mr Kenty: Ladies and gentleman, lets start over. On behalf of my beleaguered work colleague, Mr Jack Reynolds, I'd like to apologise for what you just witnessed. Mr Reynolds is going through a period of his life where he's at a crossroad..whether to ask the pretty lady out for a latte.. but I digress! back to the serious business and the question my esteemed colleague asked before he left so dishonourably..
What is your reaction to Engel Harlequin returning to Escalation and 6CW?
well my reaction is, what you have just seen before you... A joke.
A Joke, a absolute JOKE. What the hell are you doing here.. Harlequin! Didn't you get sent to an asylum years ago, somebody please fill me in! And wait, don't tell me, you wan't to make your comeback at the expense of Genesis. Well I got news for you Ronald McDonald, your wrong! Engel, learn a lesson from your tag team partners this week at Escalation, Keith Leone and Jackson Black. Because they will explicitly tell you that Genesis ruin careers and talent, just like what we are going to do to you Harlequin because you dare stand up to Genesis showing your talent. Oh wait, infact you are all the same you have no talent. Your a bunch of no talented losers!

*Evily looking into the camera, Kenty smirks before dropping the microphone onto the floor below. Before leaving the set, Kenty places the flower into the front of the camera lens and then a jet of water spurts out leaving the camera covered in water as the scene changes to commercials*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 23 Feb 2012, 12:15 pm

Hidari Kenji RP From 6cw site.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As soon as Yarmouth and his "DAD" walks up the ramp "Hood Hop" blast in the Arena as the fans erupt in a mix reaction... From behind the curtains Hidar Kenji comes walks out staring at yarmouth Blade and his "DAD" with an expression on his face in surprise)

Hidari- Oh my look! No security!!... I can kick your ass!

(The fans erupt in cheers as Yarmouth Blade looks scared for a moment)

Hidari- Relax you parasite why would I want to get my hands dirty taking out a poor excuse of trash like yourself out!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You look like you seen a ghost!

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- I sorry I haven't been on the show either I know you miss this face...

(Hidari continues to laugh)

Hidari- But Yarmouth... Yarmouth you don't even let people speak before you get to run away to the backstage and sit and hibernate with your "DAD" doing lord knows what!

(Fans laugh)

Hidari- I know its been awhile but lets get one thing straight in case you haven't noticed I'm the man thats going into Survior and is leaving with the Interfed Cup because in case you or that other idiot Mike Hill.. I'm the man thats been carrying this sad excuse of a team to victory!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- I want you to watch as I do something you could even accomplish doing... I face Rapture tomorrow and from the looks of things I am confident going into the match but how unfortunate corporate won't let that idiot defend the TV Title you lost because they want to protect 6WF's crown jewel! Plus i face another idiot next week who will soon get it coming to him Colbert Pickwhiste your blood will be on my hand next week!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- In case you have realized it yet Blade I am Undefeated in 2012 and I was the only man so far in 2012 to pin Geoff Steel! That says alot to someone who just comes up short with a short Tag-Team and a TV Title reign for only a month and a half! Your a joke Blade and just like Rapture you'll idiots will know who's the best in 6CWF as of now!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- I will beat Rapture and I want you to watch how I get things done...well you should already know how I get things done because your a victim I'm whats stopping you from retiring because I want you to suffer as I climb up and takeover this damn 6CW Brand.. I'm whats in your not!

(Fans cheer)

Hidari- Yarmouth your soo talentless that you can't even beat Mike Hill with his hand tied behind his back...

(The fans went in aww as Yarmouth Blade DAD picks up a mic)

"DAD"- Thats enough...boy who do the hel.....

(Hidari snatches Blade's DAD mic and throws it)

Hidari- Leave Old Man I'm schooling Jr right now! If you dare lay a finger on me old man I know two people who'll be happy to send you to the quickest emergency room where you can send Post Cards to Blade!

(Yarmouth Blade gets mad as Hidari smiles)

(Hidari smirks as he pulls his sunglasses down off his face as looks dead to the eye of Yarmouth Blade as the two stand face to face...scene fades away....)
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 23 Feb 2012, 12:15 pm

Yarmouth Blade then stands back a little from Hidari and then begins to laugh in the face of Hidari and Hidari's smile soon turns to a frown.

Yarmouth Blade: Oh Hidari you do make me laugh, All ways saying the same boring thing week in and week out, I pined Steel I am this, I am that, Big deal, Until you have won a championship stop saying your better than me because your not.

I can't wait and see when Rapture kicks your butt all over this arena and if he doesn't I sure as hell will.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction towards Blade as his Dad is laughing in the back ground and Hidari is shaking with madness.

Yarmouth Blade: You see Hidari you have to make a statement to get noticed around here and what I did to Mike Hill last week is just what I did, I made him lose that match and he deserved every think he got and that was nothing.

The crowd start the you suck chant towards Blade as he smiles.

Yarmouth Blade: Rapture will rip your head off Hidari and I will laugh till I can't laugh any more, He will course you a lot of pain my friend and you will not be the same man after your match not that you were much of a man before that so are you gonna get the hell out of my way or do we have to start a fight with you.

The crowd start to cheer as they urge the two wrestlers to fight on the ramp as the scene fades to black.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 23 Feb 2012, 7:37 pm

The camera cuts to a graveyard where Cerberus is sat on the edge of an open grave

You should take your beloved Jim's advice Johnny quit whilst your ahead and not fighting other people's battles because your only going to end up hurt as you found out last week.

If you don't then ill welcome to your future Johnny you've made my casket but the tombstone says your name.

Here's lies Johnny Lawless too stupid for his own good thinking he could mess with a monster like Cerberus and a embarrassment to professional wrestling.

Your foolish pride has turned you into something that you will regret, when your taken out of the 6CW Arena in your own barbed wire casket and will be put 6ft in the ground.

Get ready johnny in 5 days the apocalypse is coming for you when you meet your maker and you will.......

BURN IN HELL!

Cerberus pulls a box of matches out his pocket and drops a lit match into the grave which sets alight as the scene ends

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu 23 Feb 2012, 8:51 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hidari smirks as the scene reopens up to Yarmouth and his DAD confrontation)

Hidari- Boring eh? Since when did it become boring to kick ass and take names in 6WF and 6CW.. Oh as a matter of fact since when did we need to rely on comical relief characters to help win matches...Blade your DAD is a joke!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Blade you can't wrestle! and your moves are copyright infringement!

(Fans laugh)

Hidari- And you better pray I lose to Rapture because once its all said and done and I'm finished with that idiots I will f&ck you up!

(f&ck him up Hidari f&ck him up! chants)

Hidari- "Until I win a title I haven't prove anything" oh please that sounds like anything any talentless idiot of a wrestle would say! Unlike you Blade I am a man of my word when I say when I get $hit done I finish things in the ring with a sledgehammer... I can sense the jelously because I did something your short ass reigns and joke or a attire couldn't add up to and I defeated Geoff Steel!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Like it or not I haven't been pinned yet in 2012!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- I carry idiots and parasites like you because your a damn joke and you don't haven what it takes to get in the ring with someone like me!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- So as your career flops mines will surpass you idiots and best believe if i ever do win a title you think for one second I'm going to give you a shot? You just better hope you still have a contract with this company by then!

(Hidari smiles with his sunglasses on as Blade and his "DAD" storms off...scene fades away as the fans boo)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:16 pm

Just before Blade storms past Hidari, Blade turns round and smiles at Hidari and rubs his fingers through his hair.

Yarmouth Blade: The only reason you say that I might not have a contract when we face each other for a title is that because you will be 80 years old and in a wheel chair and holding the oap's hard core title for the longest wheel chair race.

The crowd start to laugh with Blade and his Dad.

Yarmouth Blade: And there you go again, Your talking about that pin you got with Steel, Yeah after your buddies beat him to a bloody pulp, There's no chance in hell you could beat him one and one, No chance in hell.

As for my father being a Joke, That is just not true, Since my father has come in to train me he has improved my skill set ten fold so I an even more dangerous than I was before and if we do ever meet I will just show you how good I am.

You seem to for get I am the best technical wrestler in this company and I will become champion and when I do I WILL give you the first shot and prove that I am no chicken as you are because you know I can get the job done, That is the only reason that you don't want to face me cos you know that I am better than you and all ways will be better than you.

There's a mixed reaction from the crowd as Dad is clapping in the back ground.

Yarmouth Blade: So Hidari good luck in your match tonight against Rapture cos your sure as hell gonna need it, Come on Dad lets get the hell out of here and enjoy the beating this idiot is gonna get from Rapture.

We got the best seats in the house and plenty of beer to go with it.

Blade and Dad barge past Hidari and walk through the curtain and head towards the sky box as the scene fades.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 24 Feb 2012, 11:10 pm

(As Blade walks through the curtain another voice is heard)

???: Do you know why you haven't been pinned yet?

(Jack Frost walks into shot)

JF: Because you haven't faced the Icelandic Enigma. Or for that matter any members of the greatest faction in pro wrestling today.

(Jack frost takes in a deep breath before speaking as the crowd boo)

JF: Genesis.

You see Hidari you're nothing but a footnote in this company. Were you headhunted by Sir Alex Walker to be a part of Genesis? Have you won the tag team titles as part of the recently voted greatest tag team in 6CW history? Are you going to be the breakout star of 6CWF this year?

Wake up to the truth Hidari.

The only reason that you're able to come out here and run your mouth is that your such a small fry that you don't register on the Genesis spectrum.

So how about you toddle off to the back right about now and let the future main event star of this company and one of only two foreigners who matter in this company take centre stage where he god damn belongs!

(Jack Frost stares at Hidari)

Because A Cold Snap's A Comin' Through!

(The crowd boos as Frost taunts them)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 25 Feb 2012, 7:24 pm

*The titantron flickers on and starts showing highlights of the past weeks, it shows the brutal beating from Visage, before Corchia attacking Visage and holding nothing back. It shows Christy James continually being taken from the fingertips of Zach, before finishing with the image of Visage back-dropping Zach Corchia off of the stage. The video fades out and is replaced with Zach Corchia sat in a chair, some place backstage. He is wearing a black vest and jeans. Underneath the vest bandages wrapped tight around his chest are visible. Zach is breathing slowly and loudly, like it's painful. He is staring down the camera.*

ZC: Visage...I hope you get this message, I hope you sit down and watch this message because I want you to hear what I have to say, I want you to take it all in and I want you to think, to consider what you're doing. This is not a heartfelt appeal, I'm not going to beg you to give back Christy James because a monster like you doesn't deserve reasoned argument. You think you're broken me, physically, psychologically, emotionally? You're wrong, totally and utterly wrong. Forget about the bandages, what really matters is that I am ready, 100% ready to kick your ass!

Every week you think you're making it harder for me, every time you think you've chipped away at my resolve, you've simply made me want to hurt you more, made me want to put you through more and more pain. Every trick, every cheap shot, every blind attack....they will all, each, individual one will come back to haunt you. All the pain you have caused will be brought back on you ten times harder. Beating a monster like you, it's a matter of fighting fire with fire.

I came to that revelation. The doctors told me not to fight, my friends told me not to fight, hell even some wrestlers in this very company told me not to fight, told me it was a losing battle. Doubt crept into my mind, up all night wondering whether what they said was true, but when push came to shove, when I got the opportunity to unleash my anger on you....I embraced it. I took that opportunity with both hands and ran with it, never looking back, never thinking of another path.

6CWF management has given me everything I want, you're having to put your whole aura on the line when you face me Visage. It's you whose trapped in the corner, once it's just me and you...last man standing, that's where I'm going to thrive. I'm a fighter, I never give up, never back down. You, you're the master of shadows, hiding yourself, hiding your intentions, hiding that damn ugly face behind a mask! You're all about being in the darkness, out of sight. Well there will be nowhere to hide when it's me and you one on one.

I'm going to make you pay, with your blood, with your sweat, if you're capable of showing human emotion I will even get some tears out of you! I am beyond angry now Visage, I am furious, I despise you in every way that's possible. I want to make you feel what I've felt, I want to make you feel what Christy felt and I want to give these fans exactly what they want. Your body. Broken. Battered. Beaten.

You've pushed me up to the very edge, but I'm a thrill-seeker Visage and I have dived off the edge and I can match everything you've got. You've taken the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, you've broken ribs, you've made me need stitches. Yet...at the end of it all, listen to me, look at me. I'm still here and I am still wanting to face you like a man. That's what I am...a man. Some may call me a kid, but I'm not, but you're not a man, you're a cowardly monster. The 'boogeyman' under the bed.

The nightmares are going to come to an end.

*Zach is staring straight down the camera, his eyes lit up. He reaches out and the screen goes black with a click.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:31 pm

The lights go out and the crowd quieten down in anticipation as a spotlight hits the top of the ramp. A minute goes by and nothing happens making the crowd begin to mutter between themselves, whistles and random shouts can be heard when suddenly the sound of wind whistles around the arena getting louder and louder...

then silence

before the crowd can react the countdown of 'Sonne' hits as dry ice fills the stage and ramp then totally surrounds the ring as the Boos begin.

Udo Berg steps out as the volume of the boos hit a deafening high. He makes his way to the ring ignoring the abuse being hurled his way, he reaches the ring grabs a microphone, climbs up and enters over the top rope.

JT: Udo Berg seems fired up for his match this week Henry

HL: Indeed but he has his work cut out for him, 3 other teams in this match all with their sights on a shot at the champions.

Udo walks around the ring occasionally looking towards the top of the ramp as if expecting someone.

Udo: Ladies unt Gentlemen, meine name iss Udo Berg

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Udo: I can assure you all that I do not suck, unt vat iss more you can boo until your tiny little lungs explode. It vill neffer effect me, You all vill soon see dat I am not one for letting something so petty unt shallow ass a puny veakling filled crowd booing until their pathetic lungs explode me affect me in ze slightest.....

Crowd: BOOOOO!!!!!

Udo: you see! You are so veak minded! This iss vhy you vill never achief anything in your miserable lives. I Udo Berg, am the strongest man in diss or ANY! company unt I vill show meine might by beating 3 other tag teams unt securing meine place in a title match against meine fellow Genesis members....

Udo keeps looking towards the top of the ramp.

HL: You've got to believe that Walker has put his giant in this match to ensure that there will be only Genesis members competing for those tag titles

JT: Agreed but from the looks of the earlier interview with him and Chris Guerra these two may not be on the same wave length, we will have to see if they can work well together or not

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 27 Feb 2012, 4:01 am

African Drums start to beat, and the screen goes black. Visages sick twisted voice can be heard...

V: Fear....

Christy is shown tied to chair, her eyes wide screaming through the gag around her mouth

V: I came to teach you people all about it, about what it can do to a person... take Ms James here...

Clips are shown of Christy in her day to day work in 6CW, interviewing and announcing, generally smiling and being treated really nicely by 6CW stars...

V: She was a happy, confident, upfront kind of a woman, typically for your country. She had opinions on everything and was considered a strong woman, not afraid to speak her mind... right?

Visage stepsout of the shadows behind Christy, he puts a clawed hand on her shoulder, scaled fingers grasping hard on her collar bone as she winces in pain and the bblack talonlike claws on the tips dig into her fflesh piercing it. His face is still half in shadow as we see a reptilian mask, large scales down the centre protruding out as spikes, Visages cold lifeless eyes standing out as if they're glowing, his mouth covered with a toothy mass which moves strangely as he talks

V: Chrisy James, the voice of 6CW.....

He removes the gag from her mouth and she just sits there, not saying a word, just sobbing and taking sharp short breaths as visage seems to be laughing at her. He digs the claws in further and a little yelp comes from her but no words, just tears.

V: It seems that I have taken away the voice of 6CW...

Visage laughs softly as he takes his hand away from Christy's shoulder and steps back into the darkness, the chair that she's on slides backwards into the darkness and then, nothing. For a good twenty seconds before Visages figure can be seen once again in a the shadows...

V: I got your message Zach, I got it loud and clear.... you showed me your fear.... you revealed your deepest secret to me without even knowing it. You say that I hide in shadows, that I'm a master of mind games and that I'm not man enough to stand up and face you. You say that I beat you down over and over and you get back up, that your the bravest of the pair of us, you're 100%? Don’t make me laugh boy... You tell me that you will fight fire with fire. You don’t even understand what I am, you mistake my actions for those of a coward. I am the face of fear Zach, I am the ruler of this place although no-one knows it yet, The men who think they have control in 6CW, don’t have control at all.

Visage moves to anther part of the room, still sticking to the shadows but clearly the camera follows into a pitch black part of the dirty, unkempt place.

V: As for your doctors Corchia, we all know what happened to the last one that you ignored, the weak fool couldn’t handle a little light.... Hearted..... fun....

V: I’m the hunter here, and your the prey, like the cold blooded reptiles that I identify with so much, sometimes I need to weather a sandstorm to prove that I belong at the top of the food chain. You tell me that you have the advantage when we meet in our last man standing, but answer me this Zach... Who was the last man standing last time we met, and the time before that, and before that, and before that?
The lights come on in the room and the camera is still adjusting...

V: You say I live in the shadows, that I’m afraid to show myself....

The camera refocuses and we see visage sitting atop a throne made from bones and skulls, in what can only be describedas a dungeon, Christy James kneeling at his feet, hands and legs bound tribal markings on one half of her face and still wearing the same clothes as when she was taken, only now very dirty and ripped all over, she's sobbing as visage looks at her iin disgust.

V: I use the shadows to my advantage, I use everything I desire, to get what I want and to spread fear throughout the world. You say that I've pushed you to the edge Zach and that's what's so revealing about your message.... That's your fear, your afraid that you will go too far, your afraid that you have to kill me to get this thing back, your afraid to admit Zach.... Afraid to admit that your in over your head, Afraid that you will lose your latest fascination, your afraid that, by losing to me, you will propel me to the top of the tower and begin my title run and my dominance of 6CW...

Visage slumps back in the throne and his eyes widen

V: Your afraid of the Boogeyman, your afraid that I’m not the one who will be the monster here, Your afraid to become what you hate so much, your afraid to lose, because you've piled so much pressure onto yourself.... Zach, the nightmares are just beginning....

The camera zooms right into Visages eyes...

V: Fear will Reign!!!

Visage shouts the last part, for the first time since his debut, emotion clear in his voice as the camera fades away all that can be heard is Christy James sobbing...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:03 am

DOPANT ZERO RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opens up backstage showcasing reporters surrounding Dopant Zero Tsukasa and Kenzaki...The scene opens up as the camera zooms in)

Reporter 1- Hello 6CW Fans I am here today with Dopant Zero Kenzaki and Tsukasa men your careers are at stake as you go into this Tag Team Invitational for the #1 contendership for the tag team titles! How do you feel going into...

(Tsukasa cuts the reporter off and speaks)

Tsukasa- For FOUR DAMN MONTHS WE'VE BEEN HERE! FOUR DAMN MONTHS! AND AFTER TIME AFTER TIME WE'VE BEEN DECEIVED AND DENIED OF TITLE SHOTS

Tsukasa- OUR MISSION...DOPANT ZERO'S MISSION WAS TO SIMPLY DOMINATE THE TAG TEAM DIVISON! BUT WE CONTINUE TO BE UNDERLOOKED AND IN COMPETITION AGAINST OTHER LACK-LSUTER TEAMS JUST FOR UIS TO COME UP SHORT AND LOSE!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LOSING!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OR THESE TEAMS WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER AT WHAT THEY DO AND THAT THEY'RE BETTER THAN US!

Tsukasa- Mark My WORDS YOU SAD EXCUSE EXCUSE OF A COMPANY! I AND KENZAKI WILL GO INTO THIS MATCH TUESDAY AN D PREVAIL AS THE NUMBER 1 CONTENDERS!

(The fans in the arena boo)

Tsukasa- I am a man that bullies people in the backstage locker room I give chills everytime I walk into this damn Arena...

PEOPLE FEAR ME!

OFFICIALS FEAR ME!

KIDS FEAR ME!

Tsukasa- I am the man thats going into the Tag Team Invitational and I will dominate that match like it or not I will crush anyone in my way and I will do what it takes to win! Winning is all I care about and I want it BAD!

(Tsukasa throws the mic at the reporter as he picks it up...Tsukasa looks peed)

Reporter 1- Do you think that this is the time for Dopant Zero to finally overcome the odds?

(This time Kenzaki snatches the mic away)

Kenzaki- Dopant Zero will indeed overcome the odds simply because Dopant Zero is the team that will run this tag team division! like it or not we are not taking no for a god damn answer! This is our moment and we will....fight until we win!

WE WILL SQUASH ANYONE THAT STEPS IN OUR PATHWAY

WE WILL DISRESPECT ANYONE THATS GETS IN OUR WAY!

WE WILL KICK ANYONE'S ASS and SPIT IN THEIR FACE!

(Fans booing)

Kenzaki- Feburary 28 is the end of competition and the beginning of a new era... Dopant Zero win win that match and we will go on to achieve sucess when we FINALLY FIGHT Genesis for the tag titles!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- When I say its our time! This is our time! No one is stopping our opportunity! AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

(Kenzaki throws the mic at the reporter as him and Tsukasa walks off)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:25 am

Hidari Kenji RP

(The scene takes back in the ring as Jack Frost is in confrontation with Hidari Kenji)

Hidari- Oh please Jack Frost if you actually think that you haven what it takes to end my undefeated streak well you r goddamn wrong and speaking of which how dare you speak of me making yourself looking like an ass!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- In case you haven't noticed I the man thats walking around this company performing every damn week on 6CW and 6WF because there is no other damn talent on this roster that can compete with me!

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- Afterall there is a reason why I'm on Team 6CW winning matches showing off for the crowd and kicking ass and TAKING NAMES!!!!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- Oh you people know me so shut the hell up! You parasites cheer and boo me ever single night and its getting to a point when I'm getting annoyed!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- For crying out loud I could give a damn what you people think but I PINNED GEOFF STEEL I did something that you idiots could never acheieve and oh you had help Hidari

Blah

Blah

Blah

Hidari- Listen a WIN IS A WIN and that WIN will forever be in the history books the reason why that idiot Geoff Steel isn't even here tonight or will never set foot in 6CW is because of ME!

("You Suck Chants")

Hidari- Oh don't boo me "YOU SHOULD BE BOOING YOURSELVES"

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- Besides Jack Frost your a joke! I'm surprised you didn't retire already since getting your ass mopped all last year by Dopant Zero until you can beat Dopant Zero you shouldn't be out here! Listen! Jack Frost you should leave and retire and not show yourself because everyone in this Arena knows that you don't have what it takes to beat me!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- Your career will be on the line if you ever face me I will become a champion with a undefeated streak in case you haven't noticed and I will squash Genesis because Team Japan is the next bigger thing in 2012! Team Japan is better than Genesis and we will run this company..so like it or not! Tell our friend Dice or whatever the hell he his name was "How's Retirement!"

(Fans boo)

Hidari- I want you to watch as I kick Colbert Pickwhiste teeth down his throat.. I want you to watch as I embarrass this kid because no one and I mean no one will pin me until I win that damn Interfed Cup! Watch how and see why Japanese People Wrestle!

Hidari- Can someone cut this nobodies microphone off why are you even out here i hope you feel stupid!

("Hood Hop" blast as Hidari throws his sunglasses on his face he leaves the ring and up to the crowd to escape confrontation with Jack Frost..he looks mad as Hidari leaves...scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:26 am

Hidari Kenji

The scene opens up in a 6CW Arena as the fans boo....Hood hop blast as Hidari Kenji walks out with a smirk on his face..."Hood Hop" dies as Hidari smirks...

Hidari- Last Night for those who watches 6WF you witness my dominance as I smashed Rapture in the face with the 6CW TV Title!

(Mix Reaction)

Hidari- I smashed it in his face soo hard that it caused an concussion... I might have lost the match but I remained Undefeated which means there is not a single idiot in this company and can pin me 1...2....3!

(Hidari makes his way down the ramp as he walks into the ring!)

Hidari- In case you have seen it 6WF left the good stuff out! Please you European Parasite roll the clip!

RJ: GENSHIN!

Ref: 1.........................2..............................3.Foot on the rope!

MW: NO WAY! Rapture just won’t give in.

*Hidari gets to his feet angrily, he drops to the outside...

RJ: What’s he doing? Why’s he got the TV Title?

*Hidari slides back in...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Disqualification, Hidari just Rapture with the TV Title.

RJ: Sheer frustration, he couldn’t put Rapture away so has now cost his team the chance to get a bigger points advantage.

MW:No bother to me, 6WF fighting their way back into this contest.

*Hidari rolls out the ring and pulls out his signature sledgehammer from under the ropes and snatches the microphone from the ring announcer... He rolls back into the ring and picks up the TV Title*

Hidari: Rapture in case you haven't noticed it but you cannot defeat me! You might've kicked out my GENSHIN but guaranteed this! The next time you do it your getting a sledgehammer shot to your kidney! And your blood will be on my hand!

You are weak and you won't be champion as for long if you really wanted to take me out you will put that TV title on the line the next time we meet in the ring because unlike you I'm the reason why people tune in to watch this pathetic excuse of a televised show!

I will be the next TV Champion and Japan will soon takeover this company there is not a goddamn thing you or anyone else can do about it!

*Hidari smirks as he takes the TV Title and throws it on his shoulder! He smiles as he climbs the turnbuckle and raises it in the Air. The fans boo*

MW: Oh this guy is too much he think he's the best thing ever..

RJ: Who cares what this guy thinks he maybe be talented but he still gave 6WF a point which means we're leading in the tournament!

*scene fades to black..*

Hidari- You see what I did the brutality I did to Rapture only makes things more fun! You see Rapture is a joke just like the rest of Team 6WF and 6CW.. I am the Alpha Man and I am the opportunist!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- Next Week I go one on one against a newby! Colbert Pickwhiste Old Man you will be punished as I cause the same damage to you that I did to Rapture.. I will simply show you why I am the best and why I am the reason people are still watching wrestling!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- I could careless about your goofy haircut or goofy mushtashe the point across is you can't wrestle to save your life.. Oh let's make this quick!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- See you next week because it might be your last week before you retire!

(Hidari drops the mic as Hood Hop blast once again..scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 27 Feb 2012, 10:05 am

Dopant Zero RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Dopant Zero leaves the interview camera continues to follow both men...Dopant Zero looks as he ignores them..

Tsukasa- WEEK IN WEEK OUT! We bust our asses and we kick anyone's ass that gets in our way not no more not anymore! We let sad excuses of Teams like Parasite Killers!!?? What the hell are they doing now??

Kenzaki- Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart are jokes!

Tsukasa- Its bad enough that Lex Hart is the World Heavyweight Champion

Kenzaki- And that damn Dicey Reilly I wish we can kick his ass once again! He's a target in a wheel chair if he thinks he can get away from us! I throw him off a stage like off of Jack Ass!

Tsukasa- TOMMOROW WE NEED TO WIN THIS I DON'T CARE HOW BUT IF WE NEED TO CHEAT BY ANY MEANS WE WILL

Kenzaki- Right.... we will defeat our competition and win by any means either cheating or stealing the victory just know this when we face Genesis we must train that is a serious match we must take serious!

Tsukasa- Agreed

Kenzaki- Look who we are facing!!!!

Kenzaki- Byron Williams and Dan Morris

Tsukasa- We kicked their asses last week! Damn Amateurs they're lucky enough we didn't put them through a table!

Kenzaki- Those idiots don't have what it takes to get to our level they have not defeated former TAG TESAM CHAMPIONS LIKE WE HAVE!

Tsukasa- We defeated Frosted Dice hell we ended their tag team careers because we're the damn best we are the strongest we are....???

Kenzaki- Dopant Zero!!

Tsukasa- Chris Guerra/Udo Berg?

Kenzaki- Damn Jokes nothing more but Genesis puppets! The absolute worst thing about this stupid Invitational!!

Tsukasa- We can't let those idiots win because they're not going to fight Kenty and AssSweat for those Undisputed Tag Team Titles!

Kenzaki- AssWater!

Tsukasa- Whatever!

Kenzaki- And last Gazzy D and his mysterious partner!

Tsukasa- Gazzy D? $H!T

Kenzaki- What?

Tsukasa- I forgot he was going to be in this?

Kenzaki- Plus he got a mystery partner?

Tsukasa- We gotta take his mystery partner and put him in a damn hospital!

Kenzaki- Who you think it is?

Tsukasa- Keith Leone?

Kenzaki- No way in hell he's already in a match on the card!

Tsukasa- We'll find out and he's our first target!

Kenzaki- If he take him out then Gazzy D is by himself!

Tsukasa- Agreed

Kenzaki- Gazzy D you are a target in this match and we will make you famous boy!

Tsukasa- I will put him in a body bag

Kenzaki- AND I'LL THROW HIM INSIDE THE TRUNK

Tsukasa- I WILL MAKE THIS KID SUFFOCATE!

Kenzaki- AND THEN WE WILL THROW HIM OUT!
Tsukasa- AND THEN WE WILL THROW HIM OUT!

Kenzaki- Look who's taking $h!t

Tsukasa- It's Genesis puppet you wanna go and expose that kid

Kenzaki- Let's do it!

Tsukasa- But first!

Suddenly Tsukasa and Kenzaki ruthlessly attack the reporters simultaneously smashing cameras and throwing reporters around...

Kenzaki- Get the table

Tsukasa pulls a table over and sits it in place as Tsukasa picks the reporter up and Gutwrench Power Bomb him through the table! The reporter lays motionless as both men run to the Arena...scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 27 Feb 2012, 10:50 am

Dopant Zero RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As Udo Berg is about to leave Got Yourself A Gun Blast as Tsukasa comes out in his normal tracksuit attire and stares dead at Udo Berg...the fans boo as Where I'm From blast and Kenzaki walks out the Arena in his tracksuit as the fans boo..both men stare dead at Udo Berg in frustration as he stares at the two Japanese Men)

Tsukasa- O U...Do Ber..g.g We R hear to announce that u well not win that match at Escalation! Not U Not Gazzy D Not even Briton and his boyfriend We will demolish you and we will kick u asseseses all ova the box!

(Kenzaki laughs and then stare at Tsukasa he then speaks)

Kenzaki- Ughmm ODOベルクベルク我々はyouuはエスカレーションでその試合に勝つしないことを発表して聞いています!あなたGazzyもBrytonと彼のボーイフレンドは私たちはあなたを破壊するわけではありませんDはないと我々はすべての卵子リングuのお尻をキックされません!

(The fans errupt in What Chants?)

Tsukasa- Odo Berg Berg We are hear to announce that you will not win that match at Escalation! Not you Not Gazzy D Not even Bryton and his boyfriend We will demolish you and we will kick u ass all ova the ring!

(Fans cheer)

Kenzaki- Tomorrow Dopant Zero will win that match because 1!

Tsukasa- We are Japanese and that means "WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU!" 2!

Kenzaki- Since the day we stepped foot in this damn company our main goal is to take down Genesis by its foot! We will destroy Genesis from the inside out! Mark our words your Russian Piece of Horse $hi*

(The fans cheer)

Kenzaki- Genesis is not as powerful as you look the only reason why Genesis is Genesis is because we allow it! We will take Genesis Power just like that WE ARE TEAM JAPAN! WE WILL EMBARRASS YOU SO YOU WILL REPORT BACK TO YOU MASTERS MR. JONES AND ALEX WALKER AND TELL THEM HOW YOU AND that other egotistic idiot Chris Guerra couldn't get the job done when we lost to two Japanese Smucks!

(Fans cheer)

Tsukasa- How about you tell Mr. Jones this you piece of trash how about you throw the match away and walk away slowly as we win and fight Kenty and AssWater for the titles!

Udo Berg- Its Mr. Ken-ti and Sweet-woter

Tsukasa- Laughs..say it again?

Udo Berg- Its Mr. Ken-ti and Sweet-woter

(Kenzaki and Tsukasa just laugh)

Kenzaki- Udo Berg your a puppet and nothing more but a washed up talent that think he's a big shot since joining in Genesis! Your a pawn in a chess game and Team Japan is controlling the board game!

Tsukasa- You see we'll work our way past the Team of idiots that can't defeat us...

Kenzaki- Then we will make our way facing Kenty and Sweetwater

Tsukasa- Now if you got a problem with that we got weapons that would love to take you out and for you to not make it to Escalation!

(Kenzaki and Tsukasa pulls out brass knuckles and bike chains and approaches the center of the ring as Udo Berg looks confident as Tsukasa and Kenzaki counters Udo Berg in typical assault fashion they attempt to get into he ring but Udo Berg looks confident as ever...as soon as Tsukasa gets into he ring he drop back down to flag Udo Berg...he flags him as the fans boo on...)

(Kenzaki smirks as the scene fades away...)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:32 pm

The crowd wait in silence as "Malagueña," hits through the sound system. The crowd have a mixed reaction as slowly the Pyros go off near the stage as Killbane slowly walks out the crowd start to boo. Killbane walks down the ramp and into the ring as the crowd continue to boo.

KB: I am....Killbane !

Crowd Boo

KB: ...I Am el apocalipsis caminar!...La de oro!

Killbane walks around the ring while the crowd boo

KB: I Demand respeto!!!

Crowd Ignore killbane as he begins to get even more angry

KB: I Demand the respect of every single one of you estúpido británico idiots! (stupid British )

I Accomplished everything in the business , i am the biggest legend in all of wrestling!

I Am an Era..

I Am an icon , I Am a role model....I am better then all the pedazo sin valor de la basura en la parte posterior!(worthless piece of trash in the back)

Crowd Begin to BOO heavily !

KB: Dont like the truth do we?...Well you see i am a 10 time Luca Libre Pro Wrestling champion! something which no one in 6CW could ever become...Not any of those guys in Genesis ..... Not the man know as Lex Hart ....Not even the great Keith Leone could accomplish what I have done.

KB: I tore apart the limbs of 9 of my Rivals...

KB: I Drove miedo into the hearts!

KB: I Physical Broke them!....

Crowd Boo As Kill bane begins to point to him self

KB: I.... Mentally destroyed them!!

Killbane Begins to grin.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:34 pm

Lex looks at Engel in the ring he is laughing hysterically and rubbing his hands together, Keith Leone is smiling as Lex picks up the mic

Lex clears his throat and exhales loudly, he looks again at Engel then back at Leone who is standing in front of the curtain.

Lex shakes his head and starts to walk back towards Leone who adopts a fighting stance but Lex walks past dropping the mic as he walks through the curtain the crowd booing loudly

JT" What a coward , maybe Lex should be wearing yellow!!"

HE" Coward, pah that right there is why he is our World Champion"

JT" Because he runs away?"

HE" No because he picks his fights wisely and never lets his opponents get the upper hand "

JT" Well we will find out on Escalation wether they have the upper hand or not Henry"

HE" Indeed we will JT, indeed we will!!!! And so will you if you tune in live on Tuesday night "

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down