The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Wants!

+24
idris
Comfort
Full Credit
nobbled
Triangulation
eirebilly
Morgannwg
kingjohn7
nganboy
Shifty
Knowsit17
BigTrevsbigmac
thebluesmancometh
Liam
RubyGuby
miteyironpaw
gregortree
A World Cup and 3 Finals
Woodstock
Effervescing Elephant
Biltong
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
hugehandoff
HERSH
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sam Wants! - Page 3 Empty Sam Wants!

Post by HERSH Mon 05 Mar 2012, 9:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Sam Warburton wants his side to be "ruthless" against Italy on Saturday to warn France that Wales are "not messing around" in their 2012 Grand Slam bid.

All I want is for Sam to keep it shut and get on with playing rugby, hardly a day goes by without this young man wanting something!

Many Welsh fans wanted a win against France at the RWC SF but Sam booted that one into touch!

Keep your feet on the ground young man and keep it shut. furious

HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Sam Wants! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sam Wants!

Post by miteyironpaw Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:29 pm

Morgannwg wrote:
IronMike wrote:You said win a head-to-head with the players though, not team vs team.

Dearie me. Looks like mitey just did a Clarkson i:e; fall on his own sword. No need to kick dirt in his face when he's down Knowsit... Oh wait, go on then. We'll all join in on the fun and pile on further misery!

(1)

Not at all mate. I'm merely pointing out that I have perspective and the ability to laugh at myself. England were a bit OTT last year I agree. Ashton was the messiah and England had a management balls-up completely disrespected Ireland and we suffered because of it..

I'm inviting you to learn from history. You can do that even if it's not your own.

(2)

It's entirely your conjecture that Warburton "bested" all of the world's greatest open sides in one on one hand to hand combat, and that your Dad could beat up my Dad or whatever it is that you want to claim. It's a rather pointless argument and not the point I'm making. The point is that you are belittling achievements of many great players who have been around a long time by suggesting that Warburton after a few caps and having achieved nothing of note is someone better. It makes you look a little unbalanced, like someone who enjoys rugby as a kind of nationalistic tub-thumping proxy for a good racist fight outside a pub, rather than someone who can appreciate it for the merits of the skills of players and the teams on display.

Last edited by miteyironpaw on Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:30 pm

The question was answered in style my friend and you know it - we beat the team that beat Australia that beat SA - Job Done

As an England supporter i would crow at all unless we were consistently in the top 3 - These guys are cracking me up - you've been crowing since Farrell came on the scene and set that backline on fire Yahoo

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:33 pm

I agree Ruby - your answer speaks volumes.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:34 pm

RubyGuby wrote:We beat the team that beat Australia that Bryce Lawrence helped beat South Africa thumbsup

Made that a little more friendly for biltong Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:37 pm

mitey I don't actually think Warbs is better than said players, yet. Perhaps he'll have to continue to outplay them before you are convinced Smile.

You're being childish and posting irrelevant posts. You need to take things with a pinch of salt. Learn from your mistakes, and from the mistakes of others.... Such as Jeremy Clarkson!! Very Happy
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm

RubyGuby wrote:The question was answered in style my friend and you know it - we beat the team that beat Australia that beat SA - Job Done

As an England supporter i would crow at all unless we were consistently in the top 3 - These guys are cracking me up - you've been crowing since Farrell came on the scene and set that backline on fire Yahoo

But then unfortunately Australia beat you. And Samoa beat Australia...

So you are right - the order of the world cup is restored. Wales bested by Samoa.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:41 pm

Erm, we beat Samoa after they beat Australia. Try to keep up.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:51 pm

But Australia beat you last!
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:52 pm

RubyGuby wrote:We beat the team that beat Australia that beat South Africa thumbsup
Guess it depends how you look at it... as an Aussie it pains me to say this but... you also lost to a team who lost to (sigh) Samoa.

By the way, you blokes can stop arguing about who the best 7 is... it's Pocock, the guy is a unit. Hug

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:54 pm

On top of which, Tonga beat France, and France knocked Wales out.

So we so far have RWC pecking order:

New Zealand
Tonga
France
Samoa
Australia
Wales
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:57 pm

Samoa didn't beat us in the RWC so you might have to revise that RWC pecking order.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:01 pm

this thread and argument probably sums up why my love of this board is very nearly passed and im close to banning myself for life.

its not even wumming, its akin to watching the fans of justin bieber and rebecca black arguing why they're the best singer/songwriter in history.

steam

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:04 pm

What's a Rebecca Black?

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:14 pm

It seems like us Welsh fans are expected to sit quietly in the corner and not say anything. Come one, stop having a go at us, the thing is, allot of us agree with what half of you are saying and yet you still turn it into an argument.

Yes I agree, Warbs has a long way to go and is only in his early days of international rugby. But we can see he can become one of the best players in the world one day, and is already hitting the levels of seasoned 7's like Dousitair and Pocock have been hitting for the last few years. Yes, we lost to Australia twice, once when neither side were really up for it, and the one at the Milleniumn was a complete waste of time imo, yet we lost and that's a fact. People make out like the France loss was some disaster, yet we lost by a single point to a side that should have beaten New Zealand, playing with 14 men for 60 mins and came within a whisker of winning. That deserves credit not degrading. Oh and we only beat Ireland, yes we did, why should people talk about Ireland like some minor nation. They won the Grandslam in 2010, Smashed England to prevent them winning the Grandlsam and out powered Australia in the group stages, yet it was ONLY Ireland. We beat them in the 1/4's and at the aviva, that is no mean feet.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:18 pm

clap

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:25 pm

I really havent heard that much gloating from Welsh fans to be honest. Of course you get the odd OTT reaction but hat is to be expected from a teams fans that are winning.

Keep it up lads, i love some good banter. I was just really upset in the 1/4 that Phillips scored with the correct ball and left me with nothing to complain about Wink

Last edited by eirebilly on Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:25 pm

I was just having a little dig there (sadly at my teams expense). Personally I, and most I know, are really looking forward to Wales touring out here. I think it'll be a great series and give us all a good indication of where these 2 young sides are at after our last few meetings which were fairly innocuous.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:27 pm

martyr_94 wrote:It seems like us Welsh fans are expected to sit quietly in the corner and not say anything. Come one, stop having a go at us, the thing is, allot of us agree with what half of you are saying and yet you still turn it into an argument.

Yes I agree, Warbs has a long way to go and is only in his early days of international rugby. But we can see he can become one of the best players in the world one day, and is already hitting the levels of seasoned 7's like Dousitair and Pocock have been hitting for the last few years. Yes, we lost to Australia twice, once when neither side were really up for it, and the one at the Milleniumn was a complete waste of time imo, yet we lost and that's a fact. People make out like the France loss was some disaster, yet we lost by a single point to a side that should have beaten New Zealand, playing with 14 men for 60 mins and came within a whisker of winning. That deserves credit not degrading. Oh and we only beat Ireland, yes we did, why should people talk about Ireland like some minor nation. They won the Grandslam in 2010, Smashed England to prevent them winning the Grandlsam and out powered Australia in the group stages, yet it was ONLY Ireland. We beat them in the 1/4's and at the aviva, that is no mean feet.

France should have beaten nz, Wales should have beaten France... Jesus man do you hear yourself?
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:51 pm

miteyironpaw wrote:
martyr_94 wrote:It seems like us Welsh fans are expected to sit quietly in the corner and not say anything. Come one, stop having a go at us, the thing is, allot of us agree with what half of you are saying and yet you still turn it into an argument.

France should have beaten nz, Wales should have beaten France... Jesus man do you hear yourself?

Sorry hang on a second, I seriously cannot understand your mentality. I just posted a pretty straight forward, WUM free post ok. It wasn't biased towards Wales, anti-English or what have you, but do you hear yourself pal, because you seriously are ruining what is a superb forum. Do I hear myself, sort it out mate, France should have beaten NZ, they played the better and i'm pretty sure everyone in world rugby has commented that France should have won the game based on their performance. Where did I say Wales should have beaten France?. I said they came within a whisker playing with 14 men for 60 mins without their captain and no.7.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by idris Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:53 pm

Can't believe how jealous HERSH is of Wales.

Why don't you write an article regarding England? Oh wait nothing interesting is happening there.

Maybe if there is a charge down in the next match you could write something on that?

idris

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:00 pm

Mitey there you go again, you claim Warbs isn't good enough because he hadn't 'played' against any of them, then when He had MOTM performances against Pocock, and Berger you claim it doesn't count because Wales didn't win???

Mate you have to get a grip, humiliation is fast becoming your colour...

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:05 pm

Well, i give up on this thread.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:12 pm

Warburton has certainly impressed when I've seen him play, as a player and as a leader. The same could be said of Farrell and Robshaw but we'll have to wait a bit before we should start comparing them to players who have proved themselves over time. Remember last year when Ashton was the dogs ballocks and now according to some he's a joke. Let's judge him and the others after a few seasons and not beatify them after finding an image of Wilko on their toast.

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:22 pm

Thats actually quite succinct AWCA3F!

Noones claiming Warbs is a legend of the game, but based on performances against the best in the world he is definately rated highly, by all in the game, not just welsh posters of a rugby board!

Last season a lot of people were claiming Ashton was running nice support lines, there were a few posters hailing him the best ever, but in general good form and being put into space by Foden and Flood were the reasons for Ashtons performance last season. Oh and that wonder try!!!

You are correct, Warbs has to keep this form up to put him on par with the likes of Mccaw and Berger, but he is definately going in the right direction by mixing it with the best in the world and coming out taking the plaudits.

Robshaw is a clubman at best and is plugging a gap for England, Farrell, well an exciting prospect but lets see how he performs for a third time.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:25 pm

"Thats actually quite succinct AWCA3F" How very dare you!

"Robshaw is a clubman at best and is plugging a gap for England" I think you're very wrong there, but only time will tell.

Agree about Warbs, fine prospect.

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

Woods will take the spot back don't you think? Until a true out and out 7 can be found anyway.

Clubman was a bit harsh, I actually thought Robshaw was the best 7 in England for years, and maybe could've developed into a top class player but he just seemed to be overlooked!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Tue 06 Mar 2012, 7:32 pm

Problem is that Robshaw, Croft and Wood are all really 6's, but I think Robshaw has the guile, speed and stamina to make a world class 7 which we need him to do to get the right balance and don't forget he's only 25.

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 06 Mar 2012, 7:37 pm

Is he really? 25? I thought he was a bit older than that.

Does he have the guile? I'm not too sure.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 06 Mar 2012, 7:50 pm

Full Credit wrote:Samoa didn't beat us in the RWC so you might have to revise that RWC pecking order.

Yeah so basically you are another to merely point out what I and everyone else apart from mitey seem to have already known; that Wales are behind NZ, Aus, SA and France. The only way is up...
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 06 Mar 2012, 7:55 pm

A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote:Problem is that Robshaw, Croft and Wood are all really 6's, but I think Robshaw has the guile, speed and stamina to make a world class 7 which we need him to do to get the right balance and don't forget he's only 25.

Robshaw hasn't set the tournament alight. Neither did any of our current players in their early caps, unless you count North's two try debut against one of the best rugby teams the world has ever known; but perhaps Chris can continue to progress. Perhaps not. I agree, he seems like a 6. There are a lot of blindsides in England, an area of depth or area of concern depending on how you look at it. Matt Ksevic however, is an out and out openside and has all the ingrediants to be a great international player and perhaps more. England need a coach who would make the sort of selections Gatland would.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:48 pm

eirebilly wrote:Well, i give up on this thread.

Me too. Sick of this aggressive welsh self aggrandisement.

Yes all the welsh players are the best in the world, you are peerless and whenever you Los you almost should've won and everyone is scared of you and you'll soon be #1 and rwc champs.

Cancel rugby, it's all over. This welsh side has perfected it.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 06 Mar 2012, 11:13 pm

miteyironpaw wrote:

Yes all the welsh players are the best in the world, you are peerless and whenever you Los you almost should've won and everyone is scared of you and you'll soon be #1 and rwc champs.

No one has suggested what you keep stating in your posts. Not one that I have seen on this board. You are mistaking Welsh optimism with Welsh arrogance and self-importance. Its clearly not the case. It seems that you read what you think deep down, but if you look past your discontent for Welsh rugby and its people, you will see that allot of us are talking sense and haven't suggested in the slightest, for instance, that we will beat Australia 3-0 in the summer. For me, just winning the one test will be a big step in the right direction, and that will satisfy me. I would fully expect Australia to beat us in the series. We are not going to win all of the Autumn internationals, but beating New Zealand would be a massive monkey off the back of the Welsh, and would really give them the confidence to beat at least one of the 3 every Autumn, or is that massively over hyped jargon again, in your eyes, it probably is. I don't mind you criticising Wales, sometimes some posters need to be brought back down to earth, but even after the England triumph, I haven't seen any over the top victory celebrations and no one saying "Oh you might as well hand the grand slam trophy too us after the Italy game". All I believe and what I have gathered is not just Welsh but Scots, Irish and yes Mitey, even English posters have enjoyed the Wales play and have tipped them and the players to reach the high standards set for years by the SH, and have a great chance of a grand slam against France at home. Ain't nowt wrong with that there now is it.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Tue 06 Mar 2012, 11:25 pm

martyr_94 wrote:
miteyironpaw wrote:

No one has suggested what you keep stating in your posts. Not one that I have seen on this board. You are mistaking Welsh optimism with Welsh arrogance and self-importance. Its clearly not the case. It seems that you read what you think deep down, but if you look past your discontent for Welsh rugby and its people, you will see that allot of us are talking sense and haven't suggested in the slightest, for instance, that we will beat Australia 3-0 in the summer. For me, just winning the one test will be a big step in the right direction, and that will satisfy me. I would fully expect Australia to beat us in the series. We are not going to win all of the Autumn internationals, but beating New Zealand would be a massive monkey off the back of the Welsh, and would really give them the confidence to beat at least one of the 3 every Autumn, or is that massively over hyped jargon again, in your eyes, it probably is. I don't mind you criticising Wales, sometimes some posters need to be brought back down to earth, but even after the England triumph, I haven't seen any over the top victory celebrations and no one saying "Oh you might as well hand the grand slam trophy too us after the Italy game". All I believe and what I have gathered is not just Welsh but Scots, Irish and yes Mitey, even English posters have enjoyed the Wales play and have tipped them and the players to reach the high standards set for years by the SH, and have a great chance of a grand slam against France at home. Ain't nowt wrong with that there now is it.

Just ignore him - he's just a repetitive WUM deliberately bating every welsh thread.

He's not an English rugby fan and I suspect not a fan f rugby at all
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Tue 06 Mar 2012, 11:30 pm

Moderators when are you going to sort this site out ? It's got to the stage now that it's worse than the old 606.
There are some very good posters on this site but all this repetitive trolling is going to drive people away.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Tue 06 Mar 2012, 11:36 pm

Cymroglan wrote:Moderators when are you going to sort this site out ? It's got to the stage now that it's worse than the old 606.
There are some very good posters on this site but all this repetitive trolling is going to drive people away.

Perhaps they run a rival site and are doing it deliberately....
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by nganboy Wed 07 Mar 2012, 12:37 am

Bluesman wrote ...."And who is widely regarded as the best 7 on the planet behind Duss..."

which probably got us thinking that at least 1 Welsh fan was going a little too far as immediately the debate began about who the best 7 is so may be widely regarded was a little generous.

I'm sorry that so many people misunderstood my point about McCaw. The point was we in NZ waited a long time to call him a "great" 7.

Warbs is clearly in the group of top 7s right now but I think the Welsh fans should slow down and give him a couple of more years at the top before crowning him Great why can't we all agree on very good for now.

nganboy
nganboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 07 Mar 2012, 6:24 am

thebluesmancometh wrote:Mitey

He's received plaudits after playing against all of those players, and that was in his first international season, he has grown since then, and quoting Stransky 'put Berger into his box' at the world cup.

Burger actually wasn't Warburton's opposite number in that match, Brussow was, Burger wasn't the fetcher in the match. So it would be interesting how warburton Owned Schalk Burger.

The other issue,(it is a shame I can't find any video footage of the match) is that in the wlesh game Burger played his first rugby for 2 months, it was touch and go whether he would ahve made it, he immediately found form and apart from his runs he made a number of vital offloads which led to scoring opportunities and some tries during the world cup.

In my view and many others he had a great world cup. thumbsup
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed 07 Mar 2012, 7:21 am

miteyironpaw wrote:

Sorry mitey, i dont agree with you here.

I had given up on this thread because of the constant bickering and baiting of fans into even more childish responses.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed 07 Mar 2012, 8:11 am

Just for the record as well mitey.

As far as i have seen there have only been the odd Welsh WUM post, for the rest its been just Welsh fans talking about the Welsh side. You are a decent poster but you do try to hijack these threads and turn them into bickering sessions and you do wind the Welsh fans up. If you dont like that the Welsh are talking about their team then dont read it and you will not get upset by it OK

For me there is nothing wrong with fans discussing their teams and their players.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 07 Mar 2012, 8:33 am

Well the Welsh god of bakery is out the Italy game, without his uneartly powers they will no doubt fold like a pancake and have to be saved by the world class North.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Wed 07 Mar 2012, 9:50 am

Problem is billy it's not "discussing" it's rampant provocative aggrandisement. It's purely designed to fuel conflict, it's over the top and completely unreasonable and irrational.

It's a handy welsh team, but as yet they've achieved less than their predecessors in recent times. Yet we have virtually every member of the squad being compared favourably with the worlds best, past and present in their position.

It is childish I agree, but what bothers me most is that my many attempts in enter into rational debate are met with unnecessary aggression and denial, further hyperbole and personal attacks.

It's deeply unpleasant. It's very ungracious and some of these welsh sums would take a good lesson by following the behaviour of posters of genuinely successful sides with genuinely proven world class performers.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 07 Mar 2012, 9:56 am

mitey, seriously, leave it go, you have some unbridled hatred for us Welsh, but yo be honest we just could not give a monkey's what you think of us. Look, what have the Welsh/Wales done to you in the past to make you hate us so much, every thread on here gets turned into an anti-Welsh one by you, just suck it in and take a chill pill, then get back to talking about rugby again. thumbsup

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:00 am

More evidence of aggression and personal attacks!

It's not "anti-welsh" to merely point out hyperbole and unsubstantiated superlatives.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:02 am

To be honest mitey, i can understand the feelings within the average Welsh fan.
They did get fourth at the RWC, look favorites to win the GS, have the Tripple Crown already and have an exciting young team.

I cant say that i have seen too many Welsh posters claiming this to be the best side in the world at all. Its also my interpretation that the majority of Welsh fans on here are very realistic about their players as well but recognise that there is alot of potential in a few of them.

I am not having a go at you mitey but when you come onto these threads and say such things as you have, then posters will automatically get defensive and start chest thumping. Maybe it would be best for you to simply avoid these threads if it grates you so much?
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:06 am

Oh I'm sorry, but, erm, what in my post do you find aggressive ? Look, you seriously need to take a good look at yourself because the way in which you come accross on this board is not very nice, I doubt that you could be this way in real life, so I will ask again, waht is the problem with anything Welsh ? You seriously need to take that bag of spuds off your shoulder, as thankfully most English posters on here come accross as quite decent, and thankfully you will not see me tarring them all with the same brush as you. Sorry

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:08 am

I like to discuss billy. I her what you are saying and I respect it. But I genuinely began trying to engage in realistic discussion of a promising welsh team. But as soon as I started to maybe mention a few suggestions were a little outlandish it wasn't met with any kind of adult objectivity and consideration. It's sad.

I don't want to have to avoid all discussion of 1/6 of the tournament simply because 1/6 of the fans have had a sniff of some success intoxicate their sense of perspective, but perhaps you have a point.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:09 am

LordDowlais wrote:Oh I'm sorry, but, erm, what in my post do you find aggressive ? Look, you seriously need to take a good look at yourself because the way in which you come accross on this board is not very nice, I doubt that you could be this way in real life, so I will ask again, waht is the problem with anything Welsh ? You seriously need to take that bag of spuds off your shoulder, as thankfully most English posters on here come accross as quite decent, and thankfully you will not see me tarring them all with the same brush as you. Sorry
Sigh, another personal attack.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:12 am

Why can't you answer my question mitey ? Or is me asking you this question another personal attack. Seriously mate, get over yourself. thumbsup

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:18 am

Another personal attack!!!

miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:22 am

Mitey, Dowlais, can the bickering will you
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum