The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis presents Escalation

+3
Blade
Hero
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

Genesis presents Escalation Empty Genesis presents Escalation

Post by JJJohnson Tue 13 Mar 2012, 7:04 pm

*Alex Walker addresses the 6CW Universe

Match 1
Mike Hill vs Yarmouth Blade vs Kenji Hidari

Match 2
Colbert Pickwhiste vs Killbane

Match 3
Extreme Championship
Johnny Lawless vs Cerberus

Match 4
GazzyD/Jerome Dubois/Perfect Jack vs Mr Kenty/Michael Sweetwater/Chris Guerra

*Zach Corchia speaks*

Match 5
Treasure Trail Qualifier
Udo Berg vs Dan Morris

Match 6
Lex Hart's toughest match in history
Lex Hart vs Jacob Steel

Main Event
Jackson Black vs Keith Leone
Special Guest Referee:Hero

Champions list:
6CW World Champion- Lex Hart
International Champion- Jackson Black
Extreme Champion- Vacant
TV Champion- Rapture
Undisputed Tag Team Champions- Mr Kenty & Michael Sweetwater (Genesis)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation

Post by Hero Wed 14 Mar 2012, 4:10 pm

The lights in the arena fade to black...

God’s Gonna Cut You Down blasts out from the speakers and a spotlight circles the arena.
From the rafters Hero emerges, he flies down the wire and lands deftly in the centre of the ring, unclips himself and stands with his arms outstretched as the crowd vilify him. He smirks back at them and with his fingers goads them to continue.

Hero: Oh how I missed that!
The hatred, the scorn, the abuse and the loathing.
Having cups thrown at me as I walk down the ramp, having strangers in the street shout obscenities at me in front of my child, having internet forums full of trolls slate me for this, that and the other.
Do you really believe a few boos, a few jeers and whistles, a few ‘You Suck’ or ‘What?’ actually bother me? That I stay awake at night in fear of some troglodyte with the IQ of a six year old will call me names? That it makes me question why I do this business?
Boo me, hate me, despise me, abhor me.
I don’t care less.
I don’t stand in front of you for you.
I stand here for me and me alone.
Not for some sycophantic kid with doe eyes stood waiting for hours in a queue for an autograph.
Not for some guy in his 30’s that has never experienced the touch of a woman and still lives with his parents that thinks he’s a keyboard warrior when he’s slating that I botched a move by a fraction of a second.
Not for the guys out back that come out here green as f**k, not able to put together the most simple of moves, that have absolutely no understanding of how to make a feud, how to work a crowd or to generate heat.
But for me.
Here’s a little history for you with the memory of a goldfish or that live in a bubble.
I’m the most successful wrestler to ever step foot in this excuse of a federation.
I’m the guy that created the Original Revolution
I’m the guy that created Anarchy
I’m the guy that started a frickin religion.
I’m the first ever Grand Slam champion in 6WF, the first ever Undisputed Champion in 6WF, the first ever active inductee into the Legends Club.
I’m an 8 time World Champion throughout multiple federations.
I’m simply the greatest wrestler that you will ever gaze upon, this memory will be one that you’ll treasure until your pathetic little lives are over. That you’ll tell your kids if you ever manage to procreate about. But frankly I still do not care.
Because I’m here for myself.
To take pleasure from destroying dreams, from ruining careers and crushing hopes.
To have some jackass attempt to march down that ramp, try and verbally spar with me and end up with their tail between their legs knowing they just got torn a new one.
To step foot in this ring and know that whatever the opponent throws at me, whether they’re a 6ft 10 monster or some luchador behind a mask that they simply cannot run with me, that I have more fight, more drive, more knowledge of what it takes to win a match than them.
So...I’m standing here, I know guys are queuing up backstage hoping I will make them famous, that they’ll get to spar with a frickin legend, one of you show you have a set and make your way out here...

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 14 Mar 2012, 6:44 pm

Hero stands and waits for a few moments for someone to emerge from the back before once again raising the mic to his mouth

Hero: Anyone? Surely there's one of you with a set of balls backstage that are either brave or deluded enough to think they can venture forth to go toe to toe with a god?
What about whatever that poor sap was called on Sunday night? Kevin or Keith whatever. Surely you must have questions as to why I interrupted your match, why I cost you the chance at stardom, of greatness, of immortality?
Do you not wish to know why I returned and sided with Genesis?
Do you not wish to know why now I returned?
Do you not seek answers?
Or do you simply wallow in the back? Resigned to your fate? Happy to return to a life of obscurity and mediocrity rather than risk it all for a few minutes of fame across the ring from an icon, a living legend, a Hero?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 6:50 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area where some commotion can be heard coming from one of the locker rooms. As the camera enters the room, Keith Leone is seen hurling chairs and benches around the room while shouting.

Leone: Stupid Jackson... stupid Genesis... stupid Hero...

Leone calms for a moment and drops back to the locker and slowly slides down it until he is sitting on the floor. Leone breathes deeply for a few moments as he composes himself before speaking.

Leone: There was one aim to Survival, just one aim. Beat Genesis at their own game and for once give us the upper hand. But that just couldn’t happen could it Jackson, you had to stick your nose in my business and cost us the match. You know that I always had my doubts about you after being Walker’s puppet, but I was constantly told by Liederman and various others that you were one of ours, you were a young talent that 6CW needed to fight Genesis, but now I think my previous concerns have been confirmed. You are out to sooth your own ego, not win the war. While I’ve been fighting Genesis, for a long period of time single handed, you’ve just been waiting for opportune moment to gain an advantage and get yourself into contention for the World Title while a weaker champion holds it. But now all that’s out in the open and now that you have already most likely cost us the chance to take down Genesis at Night of Glory, Liederman really doesn’t have a say as to what I do to you. I don’t have any goals left in this company and the least I can do is make sure that you don’t go elsewhere and screw it up there as well. So, for the first time in my career, I’m almost glad about an Alex Walker decision, in which he has put us in a one on one match with each other Jackson. In this match Jackson, I really don’t care about what the ramifications of my actions are, I don’t care if Genesis gets kicks from it, I really don’t care if Liederman tells me that Dubois, Gazzy, Perfect and co aren’t there to support me anymore, I just want to teach you some respect. At no point have you ever respected Liederman, myself or any of 6CW, you’re just that kind of arrogant young punk who has cost us everything, and now it’s time for you to pay for what you did.

Leone snarls into the camera slightly as he talks about Jackson, before he continues to speak.

Leone: Though it isn’t that easy is it? Because we have an extra part to this match, the “special” guest referee as it were, Hero. We all saw Survival, you all watched on as I beat the hell out of our World Champion, only for the living breathing ego to try and get his 5 minutes in the spotlight by joining in with a bunch of guys who can actually carry him back to the top, due to the fact his last group got tired of him I hear. Now I don’t know if you remember back that far Hero, but you’ve been here before, and if I have been informed correctly, you didn’t amount to squat here. You managed to beat Daniel Reilly, woo-hoo, who hasn’t? Then got your ass kicked by some fake vampire and most of the 6WF locker room. For me that doesn’t really sound like a success story, and you’re problem now is that you have come back to 6CW just in time for me to really lose my head. What you and the rest of Genesis have done is both taken away my chance to win the World Title at Night of Glory, but also taken away really my self-restraint as well. Normally I’d have to sit back and just watch as you pranced around Hero, even after costing me everything, but now, why do I have to listen to whatever anyone else says? I was right from the beginning about the “plan” and no-one paid attention to me then. I was right when I said Jackson was a trouble maker and still no-one listened to me and now my 6 months of work is all for nothing. So why should I be responsible for my own actions? No, instead I think that as soon as I am done with Jackson in the match Hero, I’m going to go straight for your throat Hero, because payback really is a bitch. That being said, the moment you try any funny business in the match, I will quite happily postpone the beat down I’m going to give Jackson and make you a top priority.

That’s the message now for Genesis now really. I’ve been backed into a corner before and you know how many feathers ruffled, this time however, if I’m going down, I’m taking every last one of you with me, whether it be in a wrestling ring or a car park, I will get hold of you all, and I will finish the job I started alone all those months ago.

Keith Leone stares intensely into the camera before turning away and standing up and walking out of the room as the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 14 Mar 2012, 7:23 pm

The crowd in the arena are still buzzing after Survival, Suddenly the mood changes as the lights dim in the arena and then a red spot light spans the crowd as they start the you suck chant.

Voice over: Lady's and Gentleman please put your hands together and welcome the man that helped 6CW win the Interfed cup, And that man is Yarmouth Bladeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd start to boo loudly as red and white pyrotechnics blast of into the rafters and then the light come back on and I don't care about you by Fear rages out of the arena speakers.
Yarmouth Blade and his father come from behind then curtain to a chorus of boo's and Blade holds up the same steel pipe that he used to hit Mike Hill on the with with.

Blade walks down the ramp with the pipe high in the air for all to see and his father walks just behind him, They walk up the steel steps and climb into the ring and Blade holds the steel pipe in the air once more as his dad applaud's his son.
Blade then grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and taps the microphone with his pipe as the music stops and the crowd continue to boo Blade and his father.

Yarmouth Blade: Hey Mike Hill how's ya head fella, You need an aspirin to go with that?

The crowd boo at Blade and his Dad as they just laugh in the ring.

Yarmouth Blade: You see Hill my boy I told you that you weren't the one that was going to win that Interfed cup at Survival and it damn sure should have been me Yarmouth Blade and I would have done if it weren't for you Hill, You put the Dragon's foot on the bottom rope and cost me the victory Instead that idiot Hidari won it and we not gonna hear the last of it.

I did all the damage to Dragon me and me alone, All you idiot's in the arena know's it, Hidari know's it and I sure as hell know it.

But MR Walker like the great GM that he is has put me in a triple threat match with you two idiot's and that suites me just fine.

I will finish you of Hill and Hidari you had better not get in my way pal cos you will get the same as Hill too, You know I am the better wrestler than you, Don't you dare come out here and say you won the cup cos we both know that it will be a lie, I was the man that brought Dragon down to his knee's, I was the man that should have got the 1,2,3 and I would have if it weren't for that scum bag Hill.

The crowd starts the You suck chant towards Yarmouth Blade as his Dad is clapping beside him.

Yarmouth Blade: Now you see this pipe Hidari and Hill, This pipe is my best friend, This pipe will get me were I want to b, This pipe will get me gold around my waist, So Hidari and Hill if you have the guts to come out here then please do so cos it will give me great pleasure in putting this pipe right round your head.

The crowd start the are hole chant as Blade and Dad are just laughing in the middle of the ring.

Yarmouth Blade: Now after I have finished with you two low life's I want another championship match and there's no better way to start then with the worst Free weight champion ever and that is, Yes you guessed it Mike Hill.

Hill you don't deserve to carry that gold, You should come down to this ring and hand it over to the best technical wrestler in 6CW today me, Yarmouth Blade.

So get your arse out here now so you can give me that belt.

The crowd start to chant you suck as Blade holds the steel pipe high in the air as he waits for Hill to come to the ring.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Mar 2012, 7:46 pm

The camera is backstage in Genesis ' office.

Lex Hart is sat at his desk, the t.v. monitor in the corner is showing Hero in the ring addressing the crowd

Lex takes a sip of tea and slowly places his feet up on the desk, he is smiling as he exhales

LH " I love it when a plan comes together"

Lex takes another sip of tea and then turns the tv off using the remote control, reclining in the chair he places his hands behind his head, closes his eyes, the smile growing wider and wider.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 9:55 pm

*The scene is set in a small canteen area as the camera begins to roll. The compact canteen suite is just a few corridors away from the main backstage area. The camera reveals a figure from behind, his face away from the camera concealing his identity, the figure however is wearing white and green vans accompanied with expensive pair of Levi jeans and a black shirt is clearly visible. A black casual hat is covering his ears and the figure's head. As time slowly ticks on, two stagehands are carrying what appears to be part of the set for this evening which is revealed to be a solid green G, The stagehands quickly stumble pass as the figure is completely unaware.*

*Once the stagehands are out of sight, roving reporter Jack Renoylds comes into view, wearing a smart grey suit and his hair is jelled to the side. Reynolds has slight trepidation etched across his as he approaches the figure*

JR: Ahem.. Kenty? Mr Kenty, hello..?

*Renoylds then gets slightly agitated as his tone of voice changes*

JR: Real mature, I was sent here to conduct a interview and this is what I get.. no real surprise. But please listen, I got to conduct these interviews..its my job, livelihood and I find it quite rewarding so please just have the decency to answer a few of my questions..please? what do you say?

*Quickly turning around and looking slightly confused, Kenty stares at Reynolds with no real expression on his face. The camera's then get a glimpse of Headphones in the ears of Kenty. Realising that the camera's are rolling, Kenty quickly takes the headphones out of his ears with a slight smirk much to the slight embarrassment of Reynolds. Kenty's shirt is clearly revealed now showing a tradition green G in the middle of the shirt.(

Mr Kenty: Sorry, what did you say? I didn't catch a word.. iPod's eh? and this new tune.. well infact, a guilty pleasure of mine, heard of Stooshe and their song love me? heard it on the way to the arena tonight and its been playing non stop! Now I suppose your here for to conduct a customary post mortem on Survival and then ask me a few things about who, where and when am I correct Jacky boy?

JR: Why do I bother.. but yes your correct, Kenty. Mr Kenty, at survival we saw team Genesis consolidate the dominance that has been exercised for months now and gained a valuable member in the form of the returning..Hero. What is your view on the match at Survival and your view on the return of arguably one of the most recognisable figures in this entire industry?

*Taking a long slurp of his cup of coffee and then places it back on a nearby table, Kenty stares at Reynolds before taking his index finger and pointing to the G centred on his shirt with a serious expression now draped over his face.*

Mr Kenty: It's all about this.. Genesis. At survival we proved that Genesis without a doubt are the present and future. Was it really in any doubt? do you think we would lose our grip at such a pivotal time, the run up to Night of Glory? No.. we all knew we had a mission to do, and we did it without fail and we all chipped into the greater good. Sure sacrifices had to be made for one my ankle.. now thankfully its okay if a little painful..

*Looking down at his foot, Kenty rotates it and slightly winces as a slight sign of anger is now apparent.*

But do you think that's going to stop me or Genesis? let me get this straight for you.. Genesis beat six, that's right six of the best superstars 6CW had to offer and guess what? they failed. They failed because of what? their own rotten ego's. Everyone at Genesis are on the same page, we all share one common goal and that is to be the best we can possibly be. Now the match At Survival was what I predicted..Survival of the fittest. It's irrelevant who was pinned in the matchup and the bottom line is that Genesis survived. We won the battle which is survival of the fittest. Infront of thousands of people in attendance and millions watching at home, Genesis proved that we are certainly the predators of this industry and the 6CW rebels are clearly the prey. Now we have them on the run.. you know Jack, like a cheater that has got a antelope on the run.. exactly like that and 9 times out of ten that cheater sinks its large teeth into the flesh of the antelope. ending it. Now at Night of glory we are going to end this little charade.. I'm not at liberty to divulge what Alex has got planned but what I can tell you is that it is typical of the man of his intelligence and brilliance. Watch this space.. as for Hero. Well I have always admired him. He fits the mould for Genesis and it will be a great advantage to us but ultimately he will need to use his smartness and his potential to join the Genesis band fully in my view.. 6WF, lets see seems a bit like primary school before you jump up to secondary school, the major leagues in a way but I'm sure he will have no issues in the transition.

JR: Well as for tonight Mr Kenty, you and your Genesis team - mates in the form of Michael Sweetwater and Chris Guerra take on a few men that are going to be very aggrieved about what happened at Survival and they are Gazzy D, Jerome Dubois and Perfect Jack. What are your views on the match?

Mr Kenty: Wow.. my views. On the spot Jacky! Ha, well my views are simple. We beat these guys before and we are going to do it again. Gazzy and I are becoming very acquainted lets say and near enough every occasion I have been the better man, no surprise really is it though? I was smart enough to stay with Genesis and learn my craft while Gazzy on the other hand threw his little cuddly toys out of the pram and look what he got for it.. Dubois decided that France was getting a tiny bit boring sitting in a no doubt dingy hospital bed so he decided to come back and trust me Dubois, I think after Night of Glory I bet you any money that the hospital bed you were used to back in France will once again be calling your name.. and then we come to Not so perfect Jack.. interesting one he is. On his night don't get me wrong, a top wrestler but usually on every other night he is mediocre. I dare to say he is tarnishing his nickname of perfect whereas in fact Genesis are making their flourishing stock looking even more.. perfect.

That all Jacky boy?

JR: I guess so..

Mr Kenty: Great. Oh and Jacky.. Tes cheveux sont un homme bordel .. laissez le gel dehors!

* Reynolds looks confused at a smirking Kenty*

JR: Did you speak French? what did you say Kenty!?

*Slipping his headphones back in and smirking, Kenty slips out of shot laughing to himself leaving Reynolds looking despondent and confused as the camera's go back to ringside*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 16 Mar 2012, 10:37 am

With the arena full the crowd are suprisingly hushed as the big screen starts to play

SCREEN

THIS IS A GENESIS PRODUCTION

(The crowd boo as the camera reveals Lex Hart in his office , Lex is dressed in an expensive suit, sat behind a large oak desk, he takes a sip from a tea cup and slowly places it back on the desk)

Lex smiles

LH" Thankyou for your undivided attention
I have decided as your leader that I am better served addressing you from the comfort of this office rather than dirty myself out there in the company of inbreds.

(The crowd boo louder)

Beacons of excellence such as myself need not concern themselves with the underbelly of society.
We the priveleged and elite are entrusted with positions of power, and with great power comes great responsibility, responsibilities that do not need the input or inane chatter from the unnecessary in society, those upon who the use of oxygen is clearly being wasted.

But I see how you hold me in such high regard
A champion of the people
A man that everybody looks up to
A man that people long to emulate
An inspiration
A great motivator
A leader of a generation
A legend in his own time

And so again I have a responsibility

To be a great champion
A fighting champion
To never back down fom a challenge

Which is why with a heavy heart and with no regard of my own safety or well being I have agreed this week to undertake my greatest challenge

A battle of David and Goliath proportion
The common man against the world

But I will strive to come out on top
I promise that I will not back down
I will fight when all around me lose faith
When it seems hope is lost
I will be the champion you all expect me to be

If this is the last time, we speak, please know
That I tried my best"

Lex bows his head but has a beaming smile
The crowd boo ferociously as the screen fades to black

THIS BROADCAST HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY GENESIS - THANKYOU FOR WATCHING

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:14 pm

---6cw.com exclusive---

Jack Reynolds is seen standing behind a desk in a studio

JR: Hello and welcome to this 6cw.com exclusive video here on the only website to give you exclusive insights into the world of 6CWF as and when it happens...

He walks over to a tv on the wall and taps the screen...

JR: We have this exclusive footage from the end of the last man standing match at survival, including what happened immediately following the moment the we went to commercials.

The screen comes on showing footage from survival, a small '6cw.com' logo in the top right hand corner. Jack Reynolds talks us through what we're seeing in the highlights and stills on the screen...

JR: This was a hellacious match that saw these two men put everything on the line, they beat each other with chairs, they used steel steps and Zach Corchia was thrown through a flaming, barbed wire covered table. Before this happened...

The image on the tv becomes full screen...

Visage places his foot on the metal ruts of the structure and he begins to climb up. Further up he goes until he gets about ten feet above the stage and reaches a narrow,vertical platform of sorts. He stands there,feet resting on the ruts as the flashbulbs go off all around the arena and then he stares down at Zach...

CRACK!...Zach rolls off the table and he grabs the steel chair off the floor,summoning all his strength to throw the chair through the air and it collides with the skull of Visage up on the platform,Visage loses his balance and his feet slip through the holes in the metal ruts,causing him to crotch himself up on the structure....

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Corchia sways off balance and then he stares over at the perspex box where Christy James is being held captive. Corchia points at her and he beats his chest,on the heart side, before staggering to the titantron structure and he begins to climb. He soon reaches the vertical platform that Visage is on and he slams furious right hands into his head....time and time again Zach punches the masked man in the face as the crowd cheer each blow and then Corchia repeatedly slams Visage's head down into the steel of the structure they are sat on..

Crowd:Holy (beep) x15

The flashbulbs go off and the replays are shown over and over again as Corchia underhooks both of Visage's arms and he pedigrees him from ten feet in the air,through the two tables below them,causing one hell of a crash landing on the stage. The whole arena is rocking,stunned by what they have just witnessed,and Corchia & Visage are completely down and out on the steel...

The referee is speechless as the medics go over to check on both men,the official begins to count...........................1.............................2...............................3..............................4..................................5.............................6........

Visage is completely unconscious and Corchia is bleeding heavily. Zach tries to make a movement but the pains in his legs from the landing of the pedigree is too great.......................7.................................................8.........
.....10!

ding ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen...............as both men were unable to answer the count of ten...........the referee has deemed this match a DRAW!

There are boos from the crowd after the official announcement but then all eyes turn to Visage and Corchia,who are still motionless on the stage. There are many medics now on the stage tending to both men and stretchers are on the scene...

There are audible screams heard and the cameras turn to the perspex box,where Christy James is screaming for help. Security quickly rush out from the back with bolt cutters in hand and they begin to make short work of the chains around the box...

The medics are shown loading Zach Corchia onto a stretcher as Christy James rushes over and kneels besides him. She is in a lot of pain with her arm,tears running down her cheeks,but she runs a hand across Zach's face and then kisses his cheek before the medics lift Zach up and they wheel him towards the entranceway,Christy rushes after them...

Crowd:Zach Cor-chi-a x10

The medics are shown tending to Visage as Christy and Zach disappear behind the curtain. The Emt's then lift Visage onto the stretcher and begin to wheel him out. The cameras zoom in and show that Visage's eyes are open...

JR: and that's where Survival went to a commercial break, here's what happened next..

There is a cameraman standing by with the ambulance medics on the the side of the curtain as the two stretchers come through. One medic is seeing to Zach, opening him eyes one at a time and shining a light in, while another sees to Christy James, checking over her arm and asking her questions regarding where she's been held. Another medic walks towards Visage's stretcher before looking at his chest seeing how calmly he seems to be breathing he places an ear to his chest and then looks a little worried as his chest moves up and down, he looks at Visage in the face and sees his eyes open and he is starting to laugh. As the medic looks him in the eye he waves a hand in front of visages face and Visage doesn't react at all, he just waves back before opening his mouth and starting to laugh out loud. As his lips open blood comes gushing out and the medic jumps back and turns to run.

He turns right into the stretcher holding Zach Corchia and knocking him out of it, he's still out cold and his limp body rolls into the centre of what is now utter panic as they all realise what's happening and Christy begins to scream. Suddenly the lights go out and all that can be heard is screams and shouting as gradually all that is left is Christy sobbing and the laughter of Visage.

When the lights come back on there is a mass of medics, both male and female laying motionless on the ground. In the centre is Zach Corchia, laying knocked out on the floor with Christy James kneeling next to him, crying her eyes out stroking his face and muttering about it not being over yet... slowly the back doors of one of the ambulances swings open and visage steps out, standing behind Christy, she doesn’t even know he's there. He leans down, blood still dripping from his mouth, a drop lands on her shoulder as realisation sets in and she slowly turns, he eyes open wide, he mouth contorts and becomes a silent scream as her body twists, laying backwards against that of Corchia as she subconsciously tries to protect him for the sick monster standing before her, clearly wounded, clearly dangerous, but still as sharp as ever.

Visage looks her up and down, he reaches out as if he's going to grab her, as her arm is moving into his grip he realises that without realising it, she was moving into his grasp, to be taken again, to get away from explaining what had happened.. Visage pulls his arm back, Christy realises what she nearly done and grabs her arm with the other, pulling it tight to her chest. Visage looks into he eyes and smirks at her, as her body relaxes and she faints. Visage looks down on the two of them, her draped over Zach like a rag doll, Visage shakes his head before looking into the camera and making an animalistic noise, like a cobra hissing at it's prey.. He turns on his heel and climbs into the waiting ambulance, the lights begin to flash and the siren sounds as the ambulance goes screeching off towards the exit...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 18 Mar 2012, 10:08 pm

The crowd in the arena are waiting for the next superstar to make their way to the ring.

Suddenly the sound of seagulls can be heard and the creaking of a wooden ship. Suddenly a song begins to play and the crowd begin to laugh and cheer and clap along in time to the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASIVuorrrdk&feature=related

JT: What the hell is this Henry?

HL: No idea Jeff, but people seem to be enjoying it!

The crowd are chanting along and laughing as the lights begin to dim and turn an icy blue, a few people recognise the lights and begin to boo.

the music plays on when suddenly a voice over the speakers can be heard as pyros explode causing many of the fans to scream

??? YO HO HO HA HA HA....

As the pyros explode Udo Berg storms out of the curtain with an ill fitting Pirates hat an Eye patch and a plastic sword as the crowd begin to Boo realising they have been suckered in by the giant 'Sonne' blasts out and the dry ice fills the ramp and outside of the ring.

Udo makes is way to the ring grabbing a mic on the way and climbs into the ring over the top rope as the music fades.

Udo: YO HO HO!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO

Udo: It iss me, Long John Udo! HA! HA! HA!.... Now you might be vandering vhy I am vearing diss Pirate costume.

Vell it iss very simple, diss veek I haff a match against Mr. Morris....Unt diss match iss a "Treasure Trail Qualifier"...Treasure....like Pirates.

HA! HA! HA! YOU SEE!? IT ISS A VERY CLEFFER PLAY ON WORDS! HA HA!

Udo is laughing hysterically obviously finding his joke highly amusing as the crowd show their hatred with a chorus of "YOU'RE NOT FUNNY! YOU'RE NOT FUNNY" Which forces Udo to growl and take a more serious tone.

Udo:You veak minded idiots vould not understand meine subtle Churman comedy....... efferyone knows ve Churmans are the funniest people on diss planet!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!!!

Udo: Just ass efferyone knows ve Churmans are the strongest unt most intelligent beings in the universse! Unt at Escalation I vill show you how superior ve can be by crushing Mr. Morris....

...Face it you idiots ver so villing to sing unt chant along vit such a puerile unt ridiculous song....diss alone should prove how stupid unt veak you all are!

Udo starts to pace around the ring with a sinister grin on his face.

Udo: I told each unt effery one off you that I vould begin meine rise to the top of the 6CWF ladder, unt you see the beggink stagess of it this veek, remember ver you vhere ven UDO BERG! began his meteoric rise to the top! You are very lucky little idiots indeed!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Udo: NO! YOU ARE THE ONES WHO SUCK!...................................... Unt ven I obliterate Mr Morris he vill be SUCKING hiss food through a straw! HA! HA! HA! YOU SEE! Churman comedy again, iss the best in the vorld! Just like me! UDO BERG!

Udo throws his hat, eye patch and Sword at the announcers desk then laughs as he drops the microphone and exits the ring to a chorus of boos and chants. As 'Sonne' kicks in his expression has changed to the serious Udo we all know.

HL: Well that was certainly....unusual from Udo Berg ladies and Gentlemen

JT: I don't think I have ever seen anything as terrifying as Udo Berg trying to be funny....it just came across as creepy

HL: Agreed. Dan Morris has his work cut out for him this week.

JT: You kidding me, he has no chance, It's just a case of how long Udo takes to win...

HL: Now now, Dan is a great wrestler he has as good a chance as Udo....

JT: Who you trying to convince? Me or yourself, I wouldn't trade places with Dan Morris for any amount of money!

HL: And on that bombshell ladies and Gentlemen, we will return after the break.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down