The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF YOU COULD FIGHT WINNER TAKES ALL VS A CELEBRITY

+10
Mr Bounce
Valero's Conscience
Hawktimeman
Sir. badgerhands
The Galveston Giant
Rodney
88Chris05
Union Cane
Pekchenko
TRUSSMAN66
14 posters

Go down

IF YOU COULD FIGHT WINNER TAKES ALL VS A CELEBRITY Empty IF YOU COULD FIGHT WINNER TAKES ALL VS A CELEBRITY

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 3:17 pm

Been done before this on other sies...but I'd be interested to know if any choices have changed!!

Mine hasn't.. I'd love to do a Ivan Drago on Robbie Williams anyday of the week..Guy is so annoying....

Who would you pick...

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 30 Mar 2011, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some words)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

IF YOU COULD FIGHT WINNER TAKES ALL VS A CELEBRITY Empty Re: IF YOU COULD FIGHT WINNER TAKES ALL VS A CELEBRITY

Post by Pekchenko Wed 30 Mar 2011, 3:46 pm

As i've stated previously- has to be Ralph Little. I went to school with him and he was just one of those annoying guys that tried to crack funny jokes and everyone just told him to f**k off. Now he gets lauded in the press as a comedy genius just because he was in one well written comedy. But the biggest thing that gets my goat, is the fact that he pops up in all these celebrity football matches and is referred to as 'semi-pro' footballer Ralph Liittle. He was in the year above me and as long as i can remember was a 'B' team player. Now he pops up in things like A question of sport, and reports of him living with Jackie Degg etc.. I've often thought about an assasination, but no doubt he'd turn into some kind of comedic martyr with tribute programs speaking of his genius performance in the side-splitting Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of crisps..... Not that i have any serious issues with him???

Pekchenko

Back to top Go down

IF YOU COULD FIGHT WINNER TAKES ALL VS A CELEBRITY Empty Re: IF YOU COULD FIGHT WINNER TAKES ALL VS A CELEBRITY

Post by Union Cane Wed 30 Mar 2011, 3:51 pm

You seem quite "Two Pints of" bitter...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 3:52 pm

Pekchenko wrote:As i've stated previously- has to be Ralph Little. I went to school with him and he was just one of those annoying guys that tried to crack funny jokes and everyone just told him to f**k off. Now he gets lauded in the press as a comedy genius just because he was in one well written comedy. But the biggest thing that gets my goat, is the fact that he pops up in all these celebrity football matches and is referred to as 'semi-pro' footballer Ralph Liittle. He was in the year above me and as long as i can remember was a 'B' team player. Now he pops up in things like A question of sport, and reports of him living with Jackie Degg etc.. I've often thought about an assasination, but no doubt he'd turn into some kind of comedic martyr with tribute programs speaking of his genius performance in the side-splitting Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of crisps..... Not that i have any serious issues with him???
Will Mellor is even more of a one-trick pony...but the Lord of all one trick ponies has to be Neil Morrisey.

I'd also punch that smug git John Sessions in the face until the bones in my hands turned to powder.

Chris Moyles and "Comedy" Dave would have to be kicked to death

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 3:56 pm

Dear me Truss, where to begin with this one!? Some have said that I'm a wee bit too hate-filled now and then, and the fact that I'm overwhelmed with 'celebrities' who I'd love to punch seems to suggest it's true!

John Terry, Robbie Savage, Craig Bellamy, Gary Megson, Chris Coleman, Didier Drogba, Joe Kinnear, Barry Ferguson...That's about it from the football world, I think.

Russell Brand, Robbie Williams (that was a good shout, by the way), Graham Norton, 'MC' Harvey, Dappy from N'Dubz, Justin Bieber, everyone from Coldplay, Bono, Michael Madsen, Danny Dyer and plenty of others from the wider world.

And while I don't want to punch them because they're women, I absolutely f'ing detest Jane Moore, Jo Brand, Pink, Katie Price, Ferne Cotton, that stupid bird from the Ting Tings, Megan Fox, Mariah Carey and anyone who is on / has ever been on the panel of 'Loose Women.'
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Wed 30 Mar 2011, 3:57 pm

Priceless that Pekchenko mat I find him an annoying little twerp to be honest.

Too many to choose from I literally can't bear the modern celebrity.

But I'm saying Lady Gaga

Classed as some sort of musical genius, and a guru. Just a typical 2011 freak of society who should be instantly carted off to a desert island on her own with only her garbage music to listen too.

anyone off X Factor comes a close second including the judges.

Cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Wed 30 Mar 2011, 3:57 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Dear me Truss, where to begin with this one!? Some have said that I'm a wee bit too hate-filled now and then, and the fact that I'm overwhelmed with 'celebrities' who I'd love to punch seems to suggest it's true!

John Terry, Robbie Savage, Craig Bellamy, Gary Megson, Chris Coleman, Didier Drogba, Joe Kinnear, Barry Ferguson...That's about it from the football world, I think.

Russell Brand, Robbie Williams (that was a good shout, by the way), Graham Norton, 'MC' Harvey, Dappy from N'Dubz, Justin Bieber, everyone from Coldplay, Bono, Michael Madsen, Danny Dyer and plenty of others from the wider world.

And while I don't want to punch them because they're women, I absolutely f'ing detest Jane Moore, Jo Brand, Pink, Katie Price, Ferne Cotton, that stupid bird from the Ting Tings, Megan Fox, Mariah Carey and anyone who is on / has ever been on the panel of 'Loose Women.'

Add Wayne Rooney and Olly Murs and I'm in totally agreement with you Chris mate

Cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 3:59 pm

ANYONE using Twitter...like I give a **** what you've just had for dinner!

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 30 Mar 2011, 3:59 pm

Victoria Wood, Gloria Hunniford and Julie Walters would all get a smack in the chops from me.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 30 Mar 2011, 4:03 pm

Yvette feilding off most haunted, she ruined that show for me, would love to ram something in her mouth to shut her up, she alright though so not sure what i would use.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pekchenko Wed 30 Mar 2011, 4:06 pm

Dave- i agree with you on two fronts there mate, firstly Will Mellor especially when he started blubbing after singing in Fame Academy- grow a pair!!!

Secondly on the twitter scenario, and in particular when anyone uses the phrase tweeps(ala Rio Ferdinand)- makes my blood boil- a sustained spell of forhead tap dancing would surely solve these issues.

Also big shouts to anyone willing to give Dappy, Justin Bieber, Ferne Cotton and Ginger Mourinho a good hiding!!!

Pekchenko

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 30 Mar 2011, 4:07 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:Yvette feilding off most haunted, she ruined that show for me, would love to ram something in her mouth to shut her up, she alright though so not sure what i would use.

She's end up looking like a painter's radio I should imagine....
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 30 Mar 2011, 4:12 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:
Yvette feilding off most haunted, she ruined that show for me, would love to ram something in her mouth to shut her up, she alright though so not sure what i would use.

She's end up looking like a painter's radio I should imagine....

-------------------------------------------------------

Ha true Union, anything for 5 minutes piece.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Wed 30 Mar 2011, 4:26 pm

Stephen Hawkin.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawktimeman Wed 30 Mar 2011, 4:28 pm

This is an easy one for me. I don't condone violence to women but i'd love to do a number on Jordan similar to Hearns v Duran. I can't stand the biatch.

I'm wound up thinking about her so think i'll retreat to my heavy bag!

Hawktimeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Wed 30 Mar 2011, 4:30 pm

Jeremy Paxman and Chris Moyles!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 30 Mar 2011, 4:51 pm

Jools Holland.

A very talented musician, sure, But he's so unbearably smug!

50 Cent. Akon. And Kanye F***ing West. Twice.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmythebullet Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:15 pm

No one's mentioned Jim Davidson?

Jimmythebullet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:24 pm

Jon Snow of Channel 4 news fame would be picking up his teeth with broken fingers if I ever met him.

Jordon would be crawling away on stumps.

Comedy Dave would get a metal pipe up his backside, through which I would feed a length of razor wire then remove the pipe.

I'd also quite happily put a nail bomb on the set of eastenders and smear my cack in the face of Carol what's her face off Loose Women.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlessBamber Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:25 pm

Russell Brand
Jeremy Clarkson

oh and those w-ankers from Little Britain.

fearlessBamber

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:54 pm

Sir. badgerhands wrote:Stephen Hawkin.

That's the most random and the most harsh I have ever heard.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:59 pm

Got to be Ronaldo such a smug prat. He's to good looking for his own good and he's not a bad player as well. He also played for Man U. Just can't help but despise the guy.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:41 pm

Would take anyone to KO Alan Carr, John Terry and Danny Dyer!

Tony Jaa going nuts on Danny Dyer would be awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:44 pm

TumblingDice wrote:Would take anyone to KO Alan Carr, John Terry and Danny Dyer!

Back off, the job of punching John Terry and Danny Dyer in the face is mine as I called it first! (See above).

However, feel free to give Alan Carr a smack around the chops from me, too. Very good shout, that one.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:46 pm

88Chris05 wrote:
TumblingDice wrote:Would take anyone to KO Alan Carr, John Terry and Danny Dyer!

Back off, the job of punching John Terry and Danny Dyer in the face is mine as I called it first! (See above).

However, feel free to give Alan Carr a smack around the chops from me, too. Very good shout, that one.

Fair one pal, I'd be happy whoever KOd Terry, sly arrogant prick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down