The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leinster v Clermont - not much of a task really!

4 posters

Go down

Leinster v Clermont - not much of a task really! Empty Leinster v Clermont - not much of a task really!

Post by hugo124 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 7:56 pm

First of all, we all know that this is the final.You may think it is the semi-final however I am saying it is the final.For I am very cleverly pointing out that the winner of this game is going to win the Heineken cup because both teams are the better teams.
When I sit on my rocking chair and look at these two sides on paper and previous games, I look in laughter.For I am one of the few Leinster fans that is confident of a Leinster victory.Many of the posters here have been bantering on about Clermont's front row and all it's power.In reality if they actually knew anything they would know that the last time these sides met Leinster had priority and beat up Clermont's pack(are you havin a laugh).
Secondly Leinster are super super talented.
Leinster's backs are far superior.Leinster have super backs in key positions.You may say Parra is a better scrumhalf and i would agree however Reddan is a better scrumhalf then Parra for Leinster's game.Sexton is a super,super player(the best in the world at the moment!) and Skrela and Brock are so bad it is incredible.Fofana is an idiot and O'Driscoll and Darce will exploit that.Kearney is the best full back in the world at the moment and is just super!Byrne is a joke of a player and is getting worse by the second.Malzieu work rate is terrible, Fitzgerald on form is the best winger in the world!
Thirdly Leinster are super super talented.
O'Brien is hitting form now, Bonnaire is a load of crap and the only reason he is rated is because he is french.(he is not even good in the lineout)Heaslip is getting to be super again.Thorns fantastic in every part of the pitch.Healy is the best prop in the world at the moment and stauss on form is the best hooker in the world.(wouldn't be hard )
Clermont should have lost to ulster at home(I am cleverly pointing out Hines should have been sent off before the try),Beat a declining Leicester and played awful rugby.
Leinster have won all their matches playing stunning rugby and are super super talented!
My prediction for this super little team:
Leinster-36
Clermont-3-if they're lucky.

hugo124

Back to top Go down

Leinster v Clermont - not much of a task really! Empty Re: Leinster v Clermont - not much of a task really!

Post by Golden Tue 10 Apr 2012, 8:06 pm

Schools out by the looks of things

Golden

Back to top Go down

Leinster v Clermont - not much of a task really! Empty Re: Leinster v Clermont - not much of a task really!

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 10 Apr 2012, 8:09 pm

Golden wrote:Schools out by the looks of things
About 3 bottles of wine are out.

Clermont 36 Leinster nil. And they'll be lucky to get nil. Wink

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue 10 Apr 2012, 9:11 pm

WUM

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down