The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clermont V Leinster next Sunday

+35
Standulstermen
Hound_of_Harrow
eirebilly
Artful_Dodger
Cari
VinceWLB
Notch
Pot Hale
maestegmafia
toml
valjester
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
LeinsterFan4life
Rory_Gallagher
Golden
profitius
brennomac
thebandwagonsociety
BoyneRFC
UlstermaninGlasgow
asoreleftshoulder
neilthom7
Gibson
Intotouch
whocares
Don Alfonso
Submachine
rapidsnowman
SecretFly
MrsP
Mickado
Feckless Rogue
rodders
pete (buachaill on eirne)
Jenifer McLadyboy
39 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Clermont V Leinster next Sunday Empty Clermont V Leinster next Sunday

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 03 Dec 2012, 5:05 pm

Immovable object meets unstoppable force.

Leinster unbeaten in Europe since their last visit here exactly 2 years ago. Clermont now have a 50 game unbeaten home run in all comps, stretching back over 3 years.

Expect thunder, lightning, and balls to the wall Rugby action.

Clermont clear favourites, but Leinster will not let it go easy.

Leinster need the win as Clermont are 2 points ahead going in.

Leinster with full pack and a possible edge in the back row. Clermont have the edge most other places especially the backs where Leinster have a lot of injuries.

Watch this space……

Leinster

15: Ian Madigan
14: Fergus McFadden
13: Gordon D'Arcy
12: Andrew Goodman
11: Isa Nacewa
10: Jonathan Sexton
9: Isaac Boss

1: Cian Healy
2: Sean Cronin
3: Mike Ross
4: Leo Cullen CAPTAIN
5: Damian Browne
6: Kevin McLaughlin
7: Sean O'Brien
8: Jamie Heaslip

REPLACEMENTS:

16: Richardt Strauss
17: Jack McGrath
18: Michael Bent
19: Devin Toner
20: Shane Jennings
21: Eoin Reddan
22: Fionn Carr
23: Andrew Conway

ASM CLERMONT AUVERGNE

15 Lee Byrne
14 Sitiveni Sivivatu
13 Aurélien Rougerie CAPTAIN
12 Wesley Fofana
11 Napolioni Nalaga,
10 Brock James
9 Morgan Parra

1 Vincent Debaty
2 Benjamin Kayser
3 Davit Zirakashvili
4 Jamie Cudmore
5 Nathan Hines
6 Julien Bonnaire
7 Alexandre Lapandry
8 Damien Chouly

REPLACEMENTS:

16 Ti’i Paulo
17 Raphael Chaume
18 Daniel Kotze
19 Julien Pierre
20 Julien Bardy
21 Ludovic Radosavljevic
22 David Skrela
23 Regan King

Last edited by Jenifer McLadyboy on Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Clermont V Leinster next Sunday Empty Re: Clermont V Leinster next Sunday

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Mon 03 Dec 2012, 7:48 pm

This scares me a lot. The fact that Clermont have 2 extra points means we really have to get a LBP at least while depriving them of a TBP. If they get a TBP against us we will then need them to slip up against Scarlets or Exeter.

I am wondering will Joe go for his "away team" with lads like VDM, McLaughlin, Boss getting nods?

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Mon 03 Dec 2012, 10:27 pm

Mega game... what the Heino is all about. Shocked

High time for a vintage Leinster performance here. Best of luck lads OK guinness
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Mon 03 Dec 2012, 10:32 pm

rodders wrote:Mega game... what the Heino is all about. Shocked

High time for a vintage Leinster performance here. Best of luck lads OK guinness

Hug

We'll need it lad

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:36 am

I have a bad feeling about this one. I hope you were all nice the other posters when your team was on top. Because I think we're about to come down with a bump. To many important players not up to speed yet.

Because of injuries and international call ups we just haven't hit anywhere near top form. While Clermont have been excellent. And have less pressure due to the table. And have a grudge to settle.

Although I do think we'll qualify from this group in second place with three wins from the last three games.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue 04 Dec 2012, 9:30 am

We're going to win this one lads.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Tue 04 Dec 2012, 9:36 am

Shocked

Bikkies?

This is not your usual MO at all?

Has the MOvember one changed you?

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue 04 Dec 2012, 10:09 am

Ha, you're right MrsP, it's not. But i feel our backs are against the wall here, nobody is giving us a chance to win this one and we've got to get a seige mentality about us.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 10:25 am

nobody loves us everyone is writing us off. fans of other teams are rehersing their speaches about the end of an era. just the time to put in a big performance. I'd be happier if we had a couple more backs though.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Dec 2012, 10:48 am

I'm not writing Leinster off, they're the European champions and no one is better at pulling the results out of the bag when they need to. This isn't new territory for Schmidt or the players, they all know the craic...

What is different though is that this is the first time in a few seasons where, on paper, Leinster look inferior to their opponents and are going into a game as real underdogs.

If Leinster can come away with something here then they are back in the game for sure. Key thing I think is that they start well and get on top early.

I think we will see a totally different Leinster here than from the earlier rounds. Thing is the pressure is on Clermont, who've never won the Heino...Leinster are the team with the stars on the jersey and less to prove.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 10:52 am

ah hear. you're supposed to write us off. It's in the script.we are the underdogs. backed into a corner. you wouldn't like us when we're angry. Cian Healy is particularly scary when he turns green.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Dec 2012, 10:54 am

OK I was trying to be PC really..... yous guys are fieced... Run
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 04 Dec 2012, 11:07 am

Clermont, like New Zealand, aren't invincible.
Leinster, being a modest Irish team, with overly modest fans, is certainly beatable.
So both endings are possible - the win or the lose.

But there is nothing like an Irish man (and a few honourable ones! Wink ) for persistence when he's not in the mood to lie down or take his beating. So what mood will Leinster be in?

Yes, Clermont want 'revenge' and if they play with the intensity designed to crush us well then they might have it - or they might fluff their lines with over-zeal and hand the momentum back to us. If Leinster get a momentum going on that springy confidence they can sometimes exude then even Clermont at home will have difficulty winning it back.

Clermont will be out for the title and for revenge - yes - but they'll also be nervous as they are meeting the holders of that title, so they'll want to do everything right and not make mistakes - that degree of extra attention to detail can actually tighten up muscles rather than freeing them.
Leinster on the other hand, know the fates are against them so they can give it a damn good effort without as much responsibilities to the predicted outcome as Clermont will have.

The All Blacks weren't invincible...neither are Clermont, even at home. Every record run comes to an end sometime.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by rapidsnowman Tue 04 Dec 2012, 11:27 am

When are SOB and Rob Kearney expected back?

With BOD out too, Leinster seem to missing a few key players.

Would a LBP be acceptable?

rapidsnowman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue 04 Dec 2012, 11:34 am

Absolutely Fly.

And when you look at the form that some key players are coming into, Sexton was sublime at the weekend, Darcy has been playing really well, McFadden had his best game in a long time, played like a man with something to prove, Healy was an animal all throughout the test series, the scrum is good, the lineout is decent (Strauss’s darts were back to where they should be), O’Brien has 2 games under his belt now and is growing into himself again, McLaughlin has been all over the place (in a good way).

The only real question for me about team selection is, will D. Kearney be available, will Joe go with Reddan or Boss, and will Jennings or O’Brien start at 7 (I think McLaughlin is nailed on).

Here’s the team I expect:

Healy – Strauss – Ross
Browne – Cullen
McLaughlin – Heaslip – O’Brien
Reddan – Sexton
D. Kearney – Darcy – McFadden – Nacewa
Madigan

Cronin – VDM – Bent – Toner – Jennings – Boss – Goodman - Conway

Last edited by Mickado on Tue 04 Dec 2012, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Carr for Goodman)

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 12:29 pm

I don't think they are going to pi$$ about with Madigan at FB. Unless Kearney AND O'Malley don't make it.

Also Goodman and Bent are not registered for the HC. There is less than 24 hours left to register, and it is unlikely (but not out of the question) that they will do both as it gives them feck all wiggle room if there are other injuries.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 12:31 pm

I would put Madigan and Carr on the bench and start Conway and Kearney on the wings. (Unless they register Goodman)

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Submachine Tue 04 Dec 2012, 12:55 pm

[quote="Jenifer McLadyboy"]I don't think they are going to pi$$ about with Madigan at FB. Unless Kearney AND O'Malley don't make it.

Also Goodman and Bent are not registered for the HC. There is less than 24 hours left to register, and it is unlikely (but not out of the question) that they will do both as it gives them feck all wiggle room if there are other injuries.[/quote

Is this the deadline for the group stages? Does the wiggle room come in to play for the knock outs? With four games remaining in the group it would be a huge surprise not to see Bent at least added to the panel. Joe does not seem to have huge faith in Hagan.

Submachine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:05 pm

Submachine wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:I don't think they are going to pi$$ about with Madigan at FB. Unless Kearney AND O'Malley don't make it.

Also Goodman and Bent are not registered for the HC. There is less than 24 hours left to register, and it is unlikely (but not out of the question) that they will do both as it gives them feck all wiggle room if there are other injuries.

Is this the deadline for the group stages? Does the wiggle room come in to play for the knock outs? With four games remaining in the group it would be a huge surprise not to see Bent at least added to the panel. Joe does not seem to have huge faith in Hagan.

You can only add 2 players during the pool stages. 1 must be a front row. You must register the player before noon on the Wednesday before the game.

I would agree that Bent will be added. But if they add Goodman also that means they can't add anyone else during the pool stages. What if a key player get's hurt during this game for example. 3 more pool games left with out him.

No point in worrying about knockouts as we need to win A MINIMUM of 3 of the remaining 4 games to have any hope of making them.

Edit: The problem is, Bod, R Kearney and Fitzer are definitely out of this game. D Kearney and O'Malley are touch and go. So they may have to make a decision on Goodman under pressure before noon tomorrow.

Joe might even take a risk on Hagan if he needs to register Goodman. Otherwise he may roll the dice and put them both in as these next 2 games are the most important of the season until at least April

Last edited by Jenifer McLadyboy on Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:09 pm

Ah come on, Leinster fans.

We're not allowed to suggest you are anything other than the very best team ever to grace the HEC. And now, on top of that, we're not allowed to cast you as anything other than plucky underdogs, who everyone has written off.

"I've eaten my cake... and yet... here it still is!"

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:10 pm

Don Alfonso wrote:Ah come on, Leinster fans.

We're not allowed to suggest you are anything other than the very best team ever to grace the HEC. And now, on top of that, we're not allowed to cast you as anything other than plucky underdogs, who everyone has written off.

"I've eaten my cake... and yet... here it still is!"
We have yet to see that team this season. My hopes are on this game for proving it. Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:16 pm

Well then, logically, you should self-mythologise as a classy team, past it's best, but who is prepared to come out of retirement to thrown your hat into the ring for one more bout.

You're the equivalent of Sylvester Stallone in the last Rocky film, no?

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:18 pm

Don................. I just always remember Sky commentators last year..one of them anyway.
Leinster, twice HEC champs at that stage, and players of the sexiest, fastest brand of rugby in Europe at that point, with some of the biggest stars of the competition...and the commentator right before the Clermont home game said something along the lines of: "Leinster are up against it today. This Clermont side is stuffed with star players"

I laughed to myself... even when you're winning you're always the 'underdog' if you ain't English or French in Europe. Leinster - going for a fourth HEC and a three times in succession record - we know our place; we're the underdogs. Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:19 pm

Don Alfonso wrote:Well then, logically, you should self-mythologise as a classy team, past it's best, but who is prepared to come out of retirement to thrown your hat into the ring for one more bout.

You're the equivalent of Sylvester Stallone in the last Rocky film, no?

Not sure Don...that trick hasn't worked for Munster.... Wink.... Run
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:20 pm

ASM doesnt have injured players appart from Vosloo so the starting 15 could be a classic one :
Domingo - Kayzer - Zirakashvili
Cudmore - Hines
Lapandry or Bardy - Chouly - Bonnaire
Parra - James
Nalaga - Fofana - Rougerie - Sivivatu
Byrne

the subs should be :
Debaty - Paulo - Kotze - Jacquet or Pierre (probably Jacquet) - Bardy or Lapandry - Skrela (sigh...)- the other SH who's not very good (cant remember his name) - Buttin or Stanley or King (probably Buttin as he can play on the wing and fb)

Stanley has been quite good against Toulouse and would deserve to start but as things go wont even make the bench. Same for Regan King which is a bit of a shame.

good luck Leinster Wink better take your chances during the first 15 minutes.

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:24 pm

whocares wrote:ASM doesnt have injured players appart from Vosloo so the starting 15 could be a classic one :
Domingo - Kayzer - Zirakashvili
Cudmore - Hines
Lapandry or Bardy - Chouly - Bonnaire
Parra - James
Nalaga - Fofana - Rougerie - Sivivatu
Byrne

the subs should be :
Debaty - Paulo - Kotze - Jacquet or Pierre (probably Jacquet) - Bardy or Lapandry - Skrela (sigh...)- the other SH who's not very good (cant remember his name) - Buttin or Stanley or King (probably Buttin as he can play on the wing and fb)

Stanley has been quite good against Toulouse and would deserve to start but as things go wont even make the bench. Same for Regan King which is a bit of a shame.

good luck Leinster Wink better take your chances during the first 15 minutes.

That is a scary backline.

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:26 pm

Don Alfonso wrote:
That is a scary backline.

Haven't looked at it....started getting heart palpitations when I saw their pack and had to stop reading..... Shocked
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:30 pm

Toughen up, Rodders - you need to be ready when we face them in the final...

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:33 pm

I was kind of hoping Bestie, Muller, Fez, Afoa and co would be doing the 'facing' .... Smile

If we make the final of course .... Wink
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:37 pm

If we DO do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF!!!. If we do despatch the Titans - for thus, many seem to think they are!!!

We will be commanding delegations from the other Provinces to come before us - prostrating themselves at our feet - offering fine jewels and trinkets and things in adoration - and chanting the new mantra that shall be repeated at all Provincial games into eternity "All Hail the LadyGods! - For Dublin 4, for Raybans and for Ireland!"

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:40 pm

whocares wrote:ASM doesnt have injured players appart from Vosloo

That's the scary bit.

They'll have no excuses if we stuff them so. Wink

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:43 pm

Ah c'mon, Rodders - play along. We'll make the final and beat the mighty Clermont with a last-gasp try in the dying seconds.

It'll be like a Disney film. One of the players will find some kind of rapproachment with his hostile father as a result. Another will finally land the woman of his dreams.

Rather than getting a new stadium, we need an evil multinational threatening to buy the land and bulldoze it, unless we can win the HEC and use the winnings to secure it.

Throw in a training montage and we can't lose.

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:46 pm

SecretFly wrote:
We will be commanding delegations from the other Provinces to come before us - prostrating themselves at our feet - offering fine jewels and trinkets and things in adoration - and chanting the new mantra that shall be repeated at all Provincial games into eternity "All Hail the LadyGods! - For Dublin 4, for Raybans and for Ireland!"

Feic off fly I'm not doing that again this season.... Smile
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsJK7tlBQOQ

Would you believe that despite being old enough. I have never seen a single Rocky film. (Apart from our HC win in 09)

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm

Don Alfonso wrote:Ah c'mon, Rodders - play along. We'll make the final and beat the mighty Clermont with a last-gasp try in the dying seconds.

It'll be like a Disney film. One of the players will find some kind of rapproachment with his hostile father as a result. Another will finally land the woman of his dreams.

Rather than getting a new stadium, we need an evil multinational threatening to buy the land and bulldoze it, unless we can win the HEC and use the winnings to secure it.

Speaking of which (good movie by the way) but what of that movie that was going to be made about Gareth Thomas that was going to have Mickey Rourke??? Did that ever get past pre-production??? They better hurry up or it'll be a case of Gareth Who? - and that'll be from guys who played with him.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:53 pm

Despite using one in a torturous analogy, I haven't either. But I did have a good laugh at the plot synopsis of the last one, so it stayed with me.

I suspect we're not missing much.

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:54 pm

... thats a good job jen because this one has a look of Rocky 3 about it.... Wink
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:54 pm

Development Hell is the phrase, Secret F.

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:56 pm

Mickey is still brushing up on his rugby skills fly.... think he might be IQ so might be a handy squad man for one of the provinces.....
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 04 Dec 2012, 2:01 pm

I here he was only going to play Gareth as an old man anyway. So they're waiting..................... Whistle The rest of the movie is already finished. This guy is playing Gareth as the young man:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31700000/THE-MASTER-FROM-SALEMS-LOT-horror-movies-31744086-620-471.jpg

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Submachine Tue 04 Dec 2012, 2:19 pm

Don Alfonso wrote:Ah c'mon, Rodders - play along. We'll make the final and beat the mighty Clermont with a last-gasp try in the dying seconds.

That’s more Muppets than Disney. Fozzy/Fez, Scooter/Gilroy, Beaker/Henderson, Rolf/Jackson. Ably led by their former star now man in charge Kermit/Humphreys. Have to wedge Steve Guttenberg in their somewhere as well.

Submachine

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 04 Dec 2012, 2:21 pm

Best- Animal. Although Flannery was always my perfect Animal

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Tue 04 Dec 2012, 2:47 pm

I think we should definitely go Brown, McLaughlin, Boss and then release a lighter lock, Jenno and Reddan.

I am very nervous about this.

I don't really see an area of the game we can beat them in other than the breakdown and we are missing BOD in this category. I think we are going to need one of those Leinster 'total rugby' performances

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue 04 Dec 2012, 2:55 pm

Lads, Rocky (the first one) is the greatest sports movie of them all, it's really bloody excellently amazing. Anyway, i digress.

Don, that movie plot sounds suspiciously like the Mighty Ducks. Wink

Pete, have faith, I think Sexton and Healy are in some unreal form, two players that can lift performances out of everyone in the team.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 04 Dec 2012, 2:58 pm

pete (buachaill on eirne) wrote:
I am very nervous about this.

I don't really see an area of the game we can beat them in
hopefully neither can they

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 04 Dec 2012, 3:11 pm

Looking at the glass half empty: It's a tough ask that looks undoable, given that Clermont home game record. We face a fall from grace this year that will be gloated on by others and we'll have our noses rubbed in it when we fail to get the Pro12 too. Bad come-down year for Leinster. Misery all round.

Looking at the glass half full: So be it. Three in a row was always going to be a statistical challenge for any of the top sides. We gave it a go and failed, where many more never even got the chance to try it. We're still one of the great HEC sides and can still push on next year. Schmidt can now relax a little and, under less pressure as the gunned-for side, reform a hungrier Leinster side next year to attack the HEC as challengers.

Looking at the glass full: What were you all so nervous about? I always knew we'd win Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Tue 04 Dec 2012, 3:14 pm

Cheers lads, I think we do have lads on form but we haven't gelled overall, as a team our attacking fluency isn't there and our rock solid water damn defence isn't really there either. I hope it is bucketing down come Saturday. Could be nasty if their backs get loads of ball. I'm going to hope for a big kicking game, where we can affect turnovers at the breakdown.

I'd rate our lineout against theirs also particularly with McLaughlin and Heaslip and then Toner coming off the bench.

Tactically they are a very hard team to play against I think, unless Brock and Morgan start having a melt down

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Tue 04 Dec 2012, 3:21 pm

I still think we can get through the group, but we simply must get maximum points from the rest of our games, if we don't get Bonus Points (losing or Try scoring) then we are in poor position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Intotouch Tue 04 Dec 2012, 6:46 pm

SecretFly wrote:

Speaking of which (good movie by the way) but what of that movie that was going to be made about Gareth Thomas that was going to have Mickey Rourke??? Did that ever get past pre-production??? They better hurry up or it'll be a case of Gareth Who? - and that'll be from guys who played with him.

A while ago I read that Rourke was injured and had decided to find a younger actor to play Thomas. (Yes! Sanity at last!) Then recently I read that he was going back to the original idea and starring in it himself, and according to Thomas he is delighted with this decision. I have a horrible recollection that Rourke is putting his own money into the project. God help him. I think I'll have to buy a ticket to see this to try to keep him off the streets. Or out of a boxing ring. It all sounds very very bad.

Intotouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Tue 04 Dec 2012, 10:53 pm

Intotouch wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

A while ago I read that Rourke was injured and had decided to find a younger actor to play Thomas. (Yes! Sanity at last!) Then recently I read that he was going back to the original idea and starring in it himself, and according to Thomas he is delighted with this decision. I have a horrible recollection that Rourke is putting his own money into the project. God help him. I think I'll have to buy a ticket to see this to try to keep him off the streets. Or out of a boxing ring. It all sounds very very bad.

Laugh Love it. guinness
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next