The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prizefighter International - Heavyweights II

+5
ShahenshahG
Seanusarrilius
Soldier_Of_Fortune
azania
Pound-for-Pound
9 posters

Go down

Prizefighter International - Heavyweights II Empty Prizefighter International - Heavyweights II

Post by Pound-for-Pound Thu 17 May 2012, 6:26 pm

Announced for June 20th

Line up so far:

Tom Dallas (Just lost to Price then Skelton)
Albert Sosnowski (Just drew with Hasting Rasani)
Kali Meehan (Coming off of a KO loss to Travis Walker)
Kevin Johnson (Has had one worthwhile opponent and did nothing)

Any one else struggling to get excited about this? At least the last one was worth watching to see how good Perez was (didn't help his career though). Hopefull they bring in some interesting fighters to complete the tournament line-up. Any ideas who?

Last edited by Pound-for-Pound on Thu 17 May 2012, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pound-for-Pound

Back to top Go down

Prizefighter International - Heavyweights II Empty Re: Prizefighter International - Heavyweights II

Post by azania Thu 17 May 2012, 6:28 pm

Audley!!!!!!

azania

Back to top Go down

Prizefighter International - Heavyweights II Empty Re: Prizefighter International - Heavyweights II

Post by Pound-for-Pound Thu 17 May 2012, 6:33 pm

azania wrote:Audley!!!!!!

luckily Britain is already represented although i'm disappointed in the choice. I'd rather see Sprott return for this one than watch Tom Dallas. I'd heard they might be doing another one and I was hoping they'd include a British prospect with real potential like Dillian Whyte.

Last edited by Pound-for-Pound on Thu 17 May 2012, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pound-for-Pound

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 17 May 2012, 6:35 pm

Audley the true patriot living in LA always fights well for Britain.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound-for-Pound Thu 17 May 2012, 6:53 pm

How much more interesting would it be if they had got Kimbo Slice in instead of Johnson? He'd probably do it too, He can't be making much off of his fights so far.

Pound-for-Pound

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Thu 17 May 2012, 7:10 pm

Pound-for-Pound wrote:How much more interesting would it be if they had got Kimbo Slice in instead of Johnson? He'd probably do it too, He can't be making much off of his fights so far.

Haha putting Kimbo with somebody who can box Laugh

Saying that I wouldn't mind watching him get spanked out

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound-for-Pound Thu 17 May 2012, 7:52 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:
Pound-for-Pound wrote:How much more interesting would it be if they had got Kimbo Slice in instead of Johnson? He'd probably do it too, He can't be making much off of his fights so far.

Haha putting Kimbo with somebody who can box Laugh

Saying that I wouldn't mind watching him get spanked out

I know he won't win but it adds some interest at least. From the line-up so far this could be worse to watch than the Irish Middleweights.

Pound-for-Pound

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 17 May 2012, 7:53 pm

Better than the Irish pizefighter. That was le Pap.

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Thu 17 May 2012, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 May 2012, 7:53 pm

Get Wilder and all these fringe level guys to jump in chance for a mega pay day

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 17 May 2012, 7:57 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Get Wilder and all these fringe level guys to jump in chance for a mega pay day

Gene Wilder?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 May 2012, 9:04 pm

Na, No one wants to hit mr wonka.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Thu 17 May 2012, 10:54 pm

it is a competitive line up at least, even if its not world class. i went to the last hw one and it was a great night. ring full of hw's with 3 rounds to take the other guys head off, its a good change of pace i think. im a big prizefighter fan, anybody know what perez is up to these days, i though he looked unstoppable.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 18 May 2012, 8:58 am

To be fair the division struggles to come up with half way talented challengers for world titles nowadays, is it any wonder Prizefighter hardly puts together a line up to set the pulses racing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Fri 18 May 2012, 9:33 am

Wouldnt be too surprised if the fellow that floored Fury gets added.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 18 May 2012, 9:47 am

Don't really see what the complaints are about... It's actually a higher level than normal. (Which is pap.)

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down