The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are the most dangerous fighters in Boxing right now?!

+6
bellchees
OasisBFC
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
davidemore
mobilemaster8
Seanusarrilius
10 posters

Go down

Who are the most dangerous fighters in Boxing right now?! Empty Who are the most dangerous fighters in Boxing right now?!

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 25 Jun 2012, 3:50 pm

For one reason or another. Who are the most dangerous guys in the sport?

Molina - can ake anyone looks silly givent he chance. Awkward and terribly hardt o hit clean
Lara - big talent little fanbase, euals dangerous
Mattysse - hit Soto so hard that I was KO'd - tackle him at your peril

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Who are the most dangerous fighters in Boxing right now?! Empty Re: Who are the most dangerous fighters in Boxing right now?!

Post by mobilemaster8 Mon 25 Jun 2012, 3:56 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:For one reason or another. Who are the most dangerous guys in the sport?

Molina - can ake anyone looks silly givent he chance. Awkward and terribly hardt o hit clean
Lara - big talent little fanbase, euals dangerous
Mattysse - hit Soto so hard that I was KO'd - tackle him at your peril

HAHA! That made me chuckle. Brilliant.

Agree with above. Molina is a VERY awkward character. Made Kirkland look absolutely normal and was well ahead until the DQ.

Lara is very under-rated although some people on here think otherwise. Like stated in a previous post, Cuban boxers tend to have very long Amateur careers so are ready to make the transition easier then most.

Matthyse does whack like a train. Unreal power. Dangerous.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Who are the most dangerous fighters in Boxing right now?! Empty Re: Who are the most dangerous fighters in Boxing right now?!

Post by davidemore Mon 25 Jun 2012, 3:59 pm

Were you drunk when you wrote this?

Anyway, I'd say the high risk low reward fights are the one's. Good shouts you gave above there. Also, Rigo is one of those as he has no fan-base, Bradley proved to be one for Pac Man... hmm... No one seems to want to fight Kid Chocolate. Well, Winky did and he got beat up so badly he announced his retirement after the first clean shot had landed on his chin.

B-Hop? I mean if you beat him you should have, and if you lose you lose bloody ugly.

Funny Lucas comment.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:07 pm

I'm a funny man.

Smile

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:09 pm

Check out my latest post yo, thoughts appreciated, funny man. Honk!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:12 pm

It is ridiculous

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:13 pm

I would put Broner in this list.

He doesnt seem to care if he really hurts his opponents or not. Some fighters would care a little (Price & Sexton come to mind after the KO)

Broner tries to take peoples heads off then dances around the ring after, no guilt at all for injuring another human haha.

Very dangerous guy to face.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:22 pm

Tru that Dee. Mean as they come in there.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:24 pm

Seanus, this is ridiculous, i have to come on to your thread to post about my thread being 'locked'! and by you of all 606 er's!

It's like you want me to be bad, it's like you want me to!

Okay Davidemore, calm down, you are a cultured poster, remember that. Don't let the oik Seanus annoy or upset you.

Adrien Broner can fight man, i mentioned him on my other thread. You know, the invisible one that recently got shelved for this guff.

Best wishes.

D

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:28 pm

Got to warn you Davidemore, sorry to do it, but this madness has to stop - keep it topic related

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:30 pm

Okay.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Mon 25 Jun 2012, 5:04 pm

its funny how a little power goes to someones head.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 25 Jun 2012, 5:10 pm

OasisBFC wrote:its funny how a little power goes to someones head.

Shoosh Oasis. Davidemore has had threads pulled today that were silly, he got a warning, as would anyone. It's nothing to do with power. It's to do with clutter.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Mon 25 Jun 2012, 5:21 pm

i hear you brother, i hate clutter.

on the topic of dangerous fighters -

valero was surely the most dangerous fighter (i'm talking about his BOXING and not the disgusting things he did outside of the ring) when he was KOing everyone he fought.

price seems to be able to hurt opponents with the slightest of punches.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 25 Jun 2012, 5:24 pm

Valero is a good shout. He was viscious, destroyed Demarco - even more so after he had his head cut open

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Mon 25 Jun 2012, 5:39 pm

Wlad has people running and is very dangerous with that right hand. Martinez as well is another guy who no one wants a piece of.

Roman Gonzalez is a real power puncher at light flyweight. I'm not sure of the standard of opposition down there but I am certain that he carries genuine whack for such a light weight division.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by alanqlm Mon 25 Jun 2012, 5:47 pm

Apologies if he has already been mentioned but Rigondeaux (sp?) has to be mentioned in here couldn't sell out his back yard, but one of the most skilled fighters in the sport and those body shots look powerful enough to have your last meal making an appearance. The ultimate high risk - low reward opponent.

Also what about Golovkin... seems like a huge puncher and probably has the top fighters at middleweight quaking.

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 6:05 pm

Those who are juiced up to their eye balls...and I would suggest there are plenty of them at the moment!!

We dont know who they are but they do....!!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UpandUnder Mon 25 Jun 2012, 6:12 pm

Andre Ward/Chad Dawson....top P4P fighters without huge followings and $$$, this has been negated now by the fact they are both now classed at the top of their weight class.

UpandUnder

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 25 Jun 2012, 6:20 pm

Golovkin is a great pick

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Mon 25 Jun 2012, 9:01 pm

UpandUnder wrote:Andre Ward/Chad Dawson....top P4P fighters without huge followings and $$$, this has been negated now by the fact they are both now classed at the top of their weight class.

i see your point but i wouldnt class them as dangerous as such. you'll be in danger of losing but not of being seriously hurt.
. they rarely leave their opponents face down on the canvas.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 25 Jun 2012, 11:30 pm

Roman Gonzalez the man has dynamite in his hands and he takes a good punch. Never stops coming forward and can box a bit. I would love to see him in with Viloria, Marquez or Segura. Put any 2 of those 4 in the ring and you have a great fight.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Tue 26 Jun 2012, 12:02 am

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:Roman Gonzalez the man has dynamite in his hands and he takes a good punch. Never stops coming forward and can box a bit. I would love to see him in with Viloria, Marquez or Segura. Put any 2 of those 4 in the ring and you have a great fight.

Gonzalez really does hit you like a truck doesn't he. Reminds me of the power Vic Darchinyan was packing down at Flyweight and Super Flyweight but he didn't carry it up to Bantam so looked a bit ordinary without that great equaliser.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 26 Jun 2012, 12:21 am

bellchees wrote:
SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:Roman Gonzalez the man has dynamite in his hands and he takes a good punch. Never stops coming forward and can box a bit. I would love to see him in with Viloria, Marquez or Segura. Put any 2 of those 4 in the ring and you have a great fight.

Gonzalez really does hit you like a truck doesn't he. Reminds me of the power Vic Darchinyan was packing down at Flyweight and Super Flyweight but he didn't carry it up to Bantam so looked a bit ordinary without that great equaliser.

Gonzalez is a better boxer then Darchinyan but I can see the resemblance. At only 5ft 2 he probably won't be going any higher than 112lbs.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down