The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Good News For Olympics

+17
CaledonianCraig
carrieg4
Danny_1982
djlovesyou
reckoner
Josiah Maiestas
lydian
time please
User 774433
laverfan
lags72
bogbrush
JuliusHMarx
Super D Boon
Chazfazzer
banbrotam
hawkeye
21 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Not Good News For Olympics - Page 2 Empty Not Good News For Olympics

Post by hawkeye Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

With Nadal's withdrawal from the Olympics quite a few may be rubbing their hands together in glee at another draw opening up with golden opportunities being handed out yet again. But it isn't really such good news.

Does Federer want another * attached if he manages to fill an important gap in his achievements? Just when Olympic tennis has gained a little credibility by having a number one ranked player win gold does it need another Massu, Kafelnikov, Rossit or Mercir? (no disrespect) clutching a medal? When everyone knows a certain player will be resting at home (no doubt polishing their very own shiny gold Olympic medal) and will re-emerge (hopefully...) fresh for the US Open. Will it make the Olympics suddenly feel like very hard work? Will dodging the rain, fighting for a gap under the roof (when Andy isn't playing), playing 6 matches including one 5 setter... all for a measly 750 points and no trophy leave the winner feeling a little short changed? Will doing all this whilst everyone else is watching something more riveting like clay pigeon shooting or dressage leave the players feeling a little neglected?

Nadal withdrawing from the Olympics is not good news... But somehow I feel a little happier now.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Not Good News For Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Good News For Olympics

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:45 pm

laverfan wrote:Olympics is wonderful opportunity for players to showcase their patriotic nature. Imagine, Federer playing for South Africa (including the Apartheid years) and getting a lot of schtick for it. What a horrible loss it would have been for Tennis as a sport, or Nadal being born in Burkina Fasso instead of Spain.

I find it very surprising that spectators of a sport for many years still lack respect for players on the opposite side of the net, just because their favourite is unable to participate for any number of reasons, including injury.

The innuendo of accusations regarding PEDs is rather distasteful, too.

Such articles kill my desire to discuss Tennis. Crying or Very sad

After 50+ years of watching Tennis, I miss the kinder and gentler, pub and social discussions gathered around a radio set over a drink or two, rather than such internet acrimony.

Unfortunately some tennis fans use any form of the mud to sling at tennis players of their dislike and feel justified by on court behaviour.

It is sad, distasteful and disgraceful.

Yes tennis has had it's share of players testing positive for illegal substances.

Just because a player bends the rules on court doesn't make him a 'drug cheat'

Like I said on another post Nadal has been tested this year and has come back clean.

Why would he fear testing.

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:50 pm

Personally I am adaptable, almost compulsive in adapting my debate style to the environment.

If I'm talking to balanced posters I reciprocate. If a numpty comes on with an attitude then I relish giving them some back, with interest. Hence my posts on Rafa in this stupid thread (which I trust those I know well take in the spirit of the thread) and indeed my whole 606v1 persona.

I think virtually all drug conversations hold be avoided though, they go nowhere good and are unprovable.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:55 pm

lydian. I am not worried but obviously disappointed and trying to look on the bright side. Nadal does like many players have to manage injuries. Unlike other players he is always under tremendous pressure to play more. Also when he does play more often than not he goes deep into tournaments and has to play the maximum number of matches.

Funny that everyone so upset that I can see some positives in his situation when it's more accepted that others are happy to imagine it's all gloom for Nadal. Incidentally there has been no indication that this injury is career threatening it just needs more recovery time. I quite like the idea that he is so keen to play that he refuses sometimes to admit that he shouldn't. Well I like that in his personality but sadly it sometimes has detrimental effects.

banbrotum. Please don't include me in those that disrespect Federer. He's one of my favourite players and I will now be cheering for him to win the gold medal. It's just sad that Nadal's withdrawal and injury is viewed with glee as it's an opportunity for him. Also nice to see both you and legendkillarV2 jump in to defend Nadal against the usual unfounded speculation.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:55 pm

Didn't you see the race that shocked the world? I think it's distasteful for tennis to turn a blind eye to performance enhancement. A player can employ a "licensed physician for completion of doping control" and no one finds it remarkable. Meanwhile, you see female players that wouldn't look out of place on the East German swimming team and no one bats an eyelid!

Carl Lewis has gone on the record saying Usain Bolt's improvement from running 10.02 to 9.69 in less than a year was highly suspect and given Jamaica's patchy adherence to standards should be investigated. Is he being distasteful too?

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:55 pm

At the end of the day there will always be speculation about athletes because of some of the revelations of yesteryear which killed a little bit of innocence amongst spectators.

Such speculations should be private imho and not aired openly, without extremely strong circumstantial evidence, on public forums.

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:57 pm

I think virtually all drug conversations hold be avoided though, they go nowhere good and are unprovable.

Precisely.

It falls down like a set of dominoes because if you tarnish one you tarnish them all without any proof.

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:00 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

It falls down like a set of dominoes because if you tarnish one you tarnish them all without any proof.

Excellent line of thinking. Let's not bother discussing anything at all!

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:02 pm

reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

Let's just speculate on everything and turn into the mob! While we're at it wear some white hoods and chase those we dislike.

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:02 pm

time please wrote:At the end of the day there will always be speculation about athletes because of some of the revelations of yesteryear which killed a little bit of innocence amongst spectators.

Such speculations should be private imho and not aired openly, without extremely strong circumstantial evidence, on public forums.

That's interesting, what should one consider to be strong enough circumstantial evidence? It ends up being subjective because one person will look at what's presented, no matter how compelling and say "that doesn't show anything at all".

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:06 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

Let's just speculate on everything and turn into the mob! While we're at it wear some white hoods and chase those we dislike.

The usual brainless knee jerk response then. Obviously people by default turn into the Klan. Eureka! Doh

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:07 pm

reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

The usual brainless knee jerk response then. Obviously people by default turn into the Klan. Eureka! Doh

Like people who bend rules turn into drug cheats.

Way to go Einstein Ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:09 pm

bogbrush wrote:Personally I am adaptable, almost compulsive in adapting my debate style to the environment.

If I'm talking to balanced posters I reciprocate. If a numpty comes on with an attitude then I relish giving them some back, with interest. Hence my posts on Rafa in this stupid thread (which I trust those I know well take in the spirit of the thread) and indeed my whole 606v1 persona.

bogbrush

I am honoured that you have brought your adaptable, almost compulsive debating skills along to my "stupid thread".

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:10 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

Way to go Einstein Ok!

I didn't say that though - confusing me with your usual sparring partners perhaps?

Why would a player employ a "licensed physician for completion of doping control"?

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:15 pm

reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

Way to go Einstein Ok!

I didn't say that though - confusing me with your usual sparring partners perhaps?

Why would a player employ a "licensed physician for completion of doping control"?

Hmmm....Let me guess....Maybe to avoid banned substances? Ever consider that perhaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:19 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

Way to go Einstein Ok!

Hmmm....Let me guess....Maybe to avoid banned substances? Ever consider that perhaps.

Ha ha that's hilarious! The banned substances are listed, so why would someone need an expert at completing doping control to do that?

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:21 pm

Broad gone!

Prior has to hang in here, 400 is possible.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:25 pm

reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

Way to go Einstein Ok!

Ha ha that's hilarious! The banned substances are listed, so why would someone need an expert at completing doping control to do that?

Right given my pharmaceutical background you are aware of drugs containing more than their generic primary ingredient. So if Nadal decided to buy painkillers or even anti-congestant he is really going to dip in his pocket and find that list!

picard

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:25 pm

No pithy response, lk?

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:27 pm

Swann struggling against steyn here.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:28 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

Way to go Einstein Ok!

Right given my pharmaceutical background you are aware of drugs containing more than their generic primary ingredient. So if Nadal decided to buy painkillers or even anti-congestant he is really going to dip in his pocket and find that list!

picard

Erm that's a little naive. Do you really think Nadal's team let's him buy his own cold remedies?

Even so - all it would take is a list of banned medication - or even better a list of permitted ones. It doesn't require having such an expert on the staff.

Anyway - what about female tennis players that look like Arnold? When the East Germans were doing it we were very quick to point the finger as I recall.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:29 pm

Who's employed a "licensed physician for completion of doping control"?

Presumably it would be a person who checks out what supplements/medicine they are taking and checks it against the list - I doubt players have time to do that, so if you've got the money, why not pay someone else to do it. I doubt it's a full-time post Smile

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:29 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:Swann struggling against steyn here.

Unsurprising as Steyn's played a blinder in spells.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:32 pm

reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

Way to go Einstein Ok!

picard

Erm that's a little naive. Do you really think Nadal's team let's him buy his own cold remedies?

Even so - all it would take is a list of banned medication - or even better a list of permitted ones. It doesn't require having such an expert on the staff.

Anyway - what about female tennis players that look like Arnold? When the East Germans were doing it we were very quick to point the finger as I recall.

Really?

So your telling me that you would know what every substance contains and the sub-ingredients that make those substances even if it wasn't listed on the packaging? Because if Nadal or any athlete could do that, he should hang up his racquet and move into medicine.

Not sure what German players have to do with this. Have any tested positive for a banned substance or is this another hunch?

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:33 pm

Steyn and philander don't make a bad duo to be fair .

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:35 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:Steyn and philander don't make a bad duo to be fair .

Er, cricket forum?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:35 pm

Are we "all out" yet? Wink

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:36 pm

reckoner wrote:
It Must Be Love wrote:Swann struggling against steyn here.

Unsurprising as Steyn's played a blinder in spells.
He's bowling well today, much better than yesterday.
Swann still wagging though, these could be crucial runs you feel.

Edit: No Banbro , 8 wickets down.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:38 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

Way to go Einstein Ok!

picard

Really?

So your telling me that you would know what every substance contains and the sub-ingredients that make those substances even if it wasn't listed on the packaging? Because if Nadal or any athlete could do that, he should hang up his racquet and move into medicine.

Not sure what German players have to do with this. Have any tested positive for a banned substance or is this another hunch?

No, that's not what I said. Must say I'm not sure how to respond to someone who is arguing against something I'm not saying.

East German swimming team was the reference earlier.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:41 pm

reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

Way to go Einstein Ok!

picard

Really?

No, that's not what I said. Must say I'm not sure how to respond to someone who is arguing against something I'm not saying.

German swimmers and tennis? Right I see the link.

So what is it you are saying because you clearly were saying Nadal personally should be aware of every banned substance in the thousands upon thousands of drugs, supplements and dietry products. So unless you have now seen the reason why any professional athlete would consult a physician or doctor or even pharmacist for that matter is not that far fetched now.

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:51 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Precisely.

Way to go Einstein Ok!

picard

Really?

German swimmers and tennis? Right I see the link.

So what is it you are saying because you clearly were saying Nadal personally should be aware of every banned substance in the thousands upon thousands of drugs, supplements and dietry products. So unless you have now seen the reason why any professional athlete would consult a physician or doctor or even pharmacist for that matter is not that far fetched now.

Look, you're not reading my posts properly, just lashing out as usual.

Any old doctor would suffice to compile a list of medications or supplements you cant take. My question is why is it necessary to have a "licensed physician for completion of doping control"?

Clearly you don't see the link I'm drawing between East Germany's famous swimming team and some female tennis players today - though how you're missing it is beyond me. I'm not sure how to express it in clearer terms for you.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:52 pm

Going for the World Record biggest nested posts, guys?

We know what's been said, why not just post your stuff standing alone?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:56 pm

Let me highlight the crap you have been talking because I am amazed you are trying to bullcrap your way out of this.

And

Even so - all it would take is a list of banned medication - or even better a list of permitted ones. It doesn't require having such an expert on the staff

So me saying the requirement for a physician is required is not a valid argument because you didn't specify the above?

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:56 pm

bogbrush wrote:Going for the World Record biggest nested posts, guys?

Why didn't you quote the latest post - we totally could have gone for the record!!!

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:57 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:

Let me highlight the crap you have been talking because I am amazed you are trying to bullcrap your way out of this.

And

Even so - all it would take is a list of banned medication - or even better a list of permitted ones. It doesn't require having such an expert on the staff

So me saying the requirement for a physician is required is not a valid argument because you didn't specify the above?

Any old doctor would suffice to compile a list of medications or supplements you cant take. My question is why is it necessary to have a "licensed physician for completion of doping control"?

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:02 pm

Presumably the "licensed physician for completion of doping control" is Cotorro - the doctor who has been working with Raonic.
I have to admit, I don't know why Raonic would find it necessary to hire him.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:03 pm

May I remind you lkv2 that resorting to insults is just a good sign that you don't have an argument to put forward.

Doh

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:04 pm

reckoner wrote:
bogbrush wrote:Going for the World Record biggest nested posts, guys?

Why didn't you quote the latest post - we totally could have gone for the record!!!
Very Happy
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:04 pm

I wonder why they can't just buy a copy of the BNF and look up the medication to see if it's on the prohibited substances list? Whistle

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:05 pm

reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

And

Because each and every quarter, hundreds and hundreds of new medication is released on to market and many more are taken off it and many drugs have different ingredients added to them in the event that ingredients became discontinued. Different countries have different prescribing guidelines and many doctors may only specialise in different area's. That is why doctors relie heavily on pharmacists. Your common GP will only ever prescribe medication that is approved by NICE guidelines. They have their lists. So if your being treated for epilepsy for example, it would be a neuroscience specialist who would initially prescribe the medication and the GP would carry on with the same prescription. As you can see by that it requires no form of assessment or diagnosis from the GP.

Now the "licensed physician for completion of doping control" would specialise on substances used in sport. He would be aware of the banned substances by WADA and also be made aware of new substances that come onto the market each and every year. They have a handbook, in the UK called the BNF. These coupled with knowledge shared by drug companies would make such a physician a handy chap to have on the books so you know what to steer clear of without having to use google or something.

I hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:20 pm

So, as I said, any doctor could cross reference the BNF with a list. Why does one need a "licensed physician for completion of doping control"?

Quite aware of the BNF, thank you.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:24 pm

reckoner wrote:So, as I said, any doctor could cross reference the BNF with a list. Why does one need a "licensed physician for completion of doping control"?

Like I said the BNF covers Britain. Not internationally.

Not any old doctor could do it like you imply.

It would require someone who has had dealings with WMO

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:25 pm

Look, it looks like we're not going to agree. You are clearly set on seeing everything as hunky dory in tennis despite female tennis players starting to resemble David Banner after he's lost his temper, or the fact that certain players exhibit signs of cyclical doping, others run into panic rooms when WADA is at the door and certain players are busy withdrawing from an upcoming tournament which just happens to be more stringently tested than the ITF norm.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:27 pm

reckoner wrote:Why does one need a "licensed physician for completion of doping control"?

Perhaps we could e-mail Nalbandian or Raonic to ask them?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:30 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:So, as I said, any doctor could cross reference the BNF with a list. Why does one need a "licensed physician for completion of doping control"?

Do tennis players get a lot of colds or something?

Most medication is fairly straightforward.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:30 pm

reckoner wrote:Look, it looks like we're not going to agree. You are clearly set on seeing everything as hunky dory in tennis despite female tennis players starting to resemble David Banner after he's lost his temper, or the fact that certain players exhibit signs of cyclical doping, others run into panic rooms when WADA is at the door and certain players are busy withdrawing from an upcoming tournament which just happens to be more stringently tested than the ITF norm.

Not really.

You just don't want to accept the actual logic of an athlete using a physician.

Unless you are a doctor, how are you in a position to say the are showing signs of doping? Anyone who is anyone would be aware of long term and side effects that this would cause. I mean look at Jacko. Look at how his health decline only after a few years.

Tennis players have 12-15 year careers. Any doping from an early age would show side effects either early on or later in their careers.

All players could be doping or none could be doping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:31 pm

reckoner wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Do tennis players get a lot of colds or something?

Most medication is fairly straightforward.

That's what Alan Baxter thought and look what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:34 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:
reckoner wrote:Look, it looks like we're not going to agree. You are clearly set on seeing everything as hunky dory in tennis despite female tennis players starting to resemble David Banner after he's lost his temper, or the fact that certain players exhibit signs of cyclical doping, others run into panic rooms when WADA is at the door and certain players are busy withdrawing from an upcoming tournament which just happens to be more stringently tested than the ITF norm.

Not really.

You just don't want to accept the actual logic of an athlete using a physician.

Unless you are a doctor, how are you in a position to say the are showing signs of doping? Anyone who is anyone would be aware of long term and side effects that this would cause. I mean look at Jacko. Look at how his health decline only after a few years.

Tennis players have 12-15 year careers. Any doping from an early age would show side effects either early on or later in their careers.

All players could be doping or none could be doping.

I never said that. Does the tactic of misrepresenting what someone says usually work for you?

Who confined this discussion to doping, I said performance enhancement.

And seriously was Jacko on roids??

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:34 pm

reckoner wrote:others run into panic rooms when WADA is at the door .

You don't mean Roddick, do you, who withdrew from a previous Olympics to concentrate on preparing for the US Open - a likely story Wink

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:36 pm

May I gently suggest a separate banned substance discussion, please. zen

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:37 pm

I never said that. Does the tactic of misrepresenting what someone says usually work for you?

Does denial work for you? You asked why does he need a physician?

Where did you say performance enhancement?

Also many Wrestling fans in that section could point to many performers who have died in their 30's 40's from excessive steroid intake.

Don't you think more tennis stars past who died early if roids were the rage like it is being implied?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next