The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports

+13
huw
manos de piedra
oxring
wow_junky
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
HumanWindmill
Pedro147
Rowley
Scottrf
coxy0001
The Galveston Giant
D4thincarnation
Sugar Boy Sweetie
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports - Page 4 Empty Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 13 Apr 2011, 11:04 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12947,00.html

For anyone thats interested the fight will be shown on Sky thumbsup
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports - Page 4 Empty Re: Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:08 pm

Scottrf wrote:Same sentiments though. He has people hanging on every word.

Can't argue with that.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports - Page 4 Empty Re: Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:09 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:And Mosley was favourite for that fight.
Mosley's been fav for a lot of fights and look what's happened in them! I wouldn't put too much store in who people pick as favourites, least of all when your name is within 100 yards of it.

Maybe when Berto steps up and fight someone of any note then we could start making plans for that fight.
WE? What possible involvement will YOU have with it, you silly little man?

As stated by others, should that fight ever get made, no doubt you'll be on here waxing idiotic about how the monster Berto is likely to kill Manny when he lands and what's left of our spirits will curl up and die...something you'd be well advised to do!

Don't you remember the clock I put on Mayweather to sign the contract.

You mean, the one you lifted from another website. The same website, in fact, which now reckons Martinez is breathing down Manny's neck for no.1 spot because Manny has fought weak opposition last three times out.

No the time limit was my idea, they stole it, just like the super 6 idea.

Supertramp wrote a song about you.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:11 pm

Not a massive fan of theirs but "delusional idiot" must have escaped me

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:11 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:And Mosley was favourite for that fight.
Mosley's been fav for a lot of fights and look what's happened in them! I wouldn't put too much store in who people pick as favourites, least of all when your name is within 100 yards of it.

Maybe when Berto steps up and fight someone of any note then we could start making plans for that fight.
WE? What possible involvement will YOU have with it, you silly little man?

As stated by others, should that fight ever get made, no doubt you'll be on here waxing idiotic about how the monster Berto is likely to kill Manny when he lands and what's left of our spirits will curl up and die...something you'd be well advised to do!

Don't you remember the clock I put on Mayweather to sign the contract.

You mean, the one you lifted from another website. The same website, in fact, which now reckons Martinez is breathing down Manny's neck for no.1 spot because Manny has fought weak opposition last three times out.

No the time limit was my idea, they stole it, just like the super 6 idea.

"The Logical Song" Very Happy

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:12 pm

Child of Vision?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ffHqMaUCTw

Great Song.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:13 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:DAVE667: Why doesn't Manny fight Andre Berto or someone with a pulse?
----------
Much as I dont like the Mosley fight, it has to be said that Berto has done diddly squat to justify that fight, the guy is completely unproven at world level. About time he stepped up his level of opposition if he wants the big paydays.
Unproven at World level. You mean Andre Berto the WBC WW Champion? Are you confusing him with Bert from Sesame Street's Bert and Ernie?

Chances are Berto doesn't beat Manny but to suggest he isn't worthy of a shot...WHEN APPARENTLY SHANE MOSLEY IS...seems a strange comment to make.

Come on DAVE you know better than that. He may be the WBC title holder but he won the vacant strap against Miguel Rodriguez and his most significant defense came against Carlos Quintana. His other biggest wins were unimpressive decisions over Urango and Collazo, a pair of over the hill fighters that Ricky Hatton beat years ago. Bert from Sesame Street probably has a better resume. I never made the comment that mostly WAS worthy of the shot, just that Berto isn't. Stick an unproven young fighter in with manny and there's the risk he gets blown away, which is not only detrimental to his career but also makes the event a farce. Add to the fact that Berto could be fighting for a world title in his own living room and there'd still be empty seats, do you really expect this fight to happen?

I wasn't suggesting YOU'D made any comments re Mosley over Berto - apologies.
However, if Manny can fight Clottey and still fill the stadium in Dallas then I'm sure Berto will do the same...remember, apparently Manny's the one people come to see and, as has been demonstrated of late, they don't care how poor the opposition is.

Seems unfair on the lad when, through no fault of his own, he's been usurped by Hatton the Suicide victim, Clottey the Statue, Margarito the Punchbag and Mosley the Codger.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:13 pm

Two birds with one stone :

D4, jeff, hats off to both of you. Both responses made me laugh out loud.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:15 pm

It certainly wasn't " Bloody Well Right."

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:15 pm

Supertramp, the worst Superhero ever.

Turned up four hours late reeking of pee, vomited on my shoes then picked a fight with a policeman before trying to scrouge a quid off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:17 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Supertramp wrote a song about you.
Supertramp, the worst Superhero ever.

Turned up four hours late reeking of pee, vomited on my shoes then picked a fight with a policeman before trying to scrouge a quid off me.

Which Millwall game was that ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:24 pm

Might be Rios-Antillon on the undercard now because Soto believes he is out of contract and is refusing to sign.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:32 pm

Scottrf wrote:Might be Rios-Antillon on the undercard now because Soto believes he is out of contract and is refusing to sign.

How long ago did Rios last fight, it was a pretty tough outing last time out. But Rios vs Antillon sounds like a great match up.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:11 pm

Dwyer of Gamblers Advisory gives Mosley a chance against Pacquiao. Basically says that Manny is not the fighter he was, has been backed up against the ropes by most of his recent opponents, says that Roach fighters all have the same high, wide guard that is vulnerable to straight rights and uppercuts down the pipe which is why manny has been so hittable against even slow fighters like clottey and marg. Also says mosley is a slugger masquerading as a boxer and his gameplan should be to stalk manny for the first 6 rounds to try and land the kind of hurtful shots that manny wont have felt before. at the end he says its too close to call, and that mosley will either get the KO inside 6 or manny will take over and win a decision. Have to say I find his views surprising. What I dont find surprising is his comment that his first video on this fight got lots of negative feedback - you cant criticise manny online without the vile army of pacnuts crawling out to hurl abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/user/dwyer70905#p/u/3/tY7L92l95uM
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:18 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:Dwyer of Gamblers Advisory gives Mosley a chance against Pacquiao. Basically says that Manny is not the fighter he was, has been backed up against the ropes by most of his recent opponents, says that Roach fighters all have the same high, wide guard that is vulnerable to straight rights and uppercuts down the pipe which is why manny has been so hittable against even slow fighters like clottey and marg. Also says mosley is a slugger masquerading as a boxer and his gameplan should be to stalk manny for the first 6 rounds to try and land the kind of hurtful shots that manny wont have felt before. at the end he says its too close to call, and that mosley will either get the KO inside 6 or manny will take over and win a decision. Have to say I find his views surprising. What I dont find surprising is his comment that his first video on this fight got lots of negative feedback - you cant criticise manny online without the vile army of pacnuts crawling out to hurl abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/user/dwyer70905#p/u/3/tY7L92l95uM

He is right in that Mosley has to take out Pacquiao early but is wrong in thinking Manny doesn't have the power to stop Mosley.

He has called a few fights hugely wrong, not just in the prediction but in the analysis.

But I said many of the sames things he has said and look at the response back I get, and they are not from pac fans.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:24 pm

D4thincarnation: But I said many of the sames things he has said and look at the response back I get, and they are not from pac fans
---------------------------
Yes but you've made a rod for your own back D4, something you pretty much acknowledged when 'quitting' the old 606 board - you know, the whole 'reputation preceding you' thing.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Apr 2011, 6:17 pm

Dywer also picked Margarito to beat Pacquiao didn't he? He just picks the underdog every time now.

He said Solomon would beat Mayweather, and DeGale would beat Bute, Dirrell and Kessler if they fought today.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports - Page 4 Empty MOSLEY, YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST FIGHT!

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 13 Apr 2011, 6:24 pm

in which you fought the very slick, very skillfull but weak fisted Sergio Mora. It amazes me after watching fight camp 360 how deluded Mosley is. For me he is shot. Not being able to finish the job on Mayweather in the 2nd round proved that to me. Then in the Mora fight he GASSED before the 10th round and struggled with a fighter who reminds me a lot of Mallignaggi great skill no power. Yet after that fight Mosley bets to face the marquee name in boxing. Floyd gets a lot of abuse for his choice of opponants but I think that after the Mosley v Margarito fight he was right to face Sugar Shane but what is Pacquaios reason?

For me Roach, Arum and co should be ashamed of themselves for making this fight and I would say not to tune in and watch but I most prob watch it anyway.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 6:31 pm

Alright, ONETWO ?

Nice post, mate, but unfortunately we already have an ongoing debate about Mosley, ( in the Pacquiao v Mosley thread, a couple down, ) and since it's forum policy to merge similar threads I'm going to do that with this one.

Will leave it here for five minutes to give you a chance to read this and know where it's gone.

Nothing personal, mate. Good to see you posting regularly.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 8:28 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:Alright, ONETWO ?

Nice post, mate, but unfortunately we already have an ongoing debate about Mosley, ( in the Pacquiao v Mosley thread, a couple down, ) and since it's forum policy to merge similar threads I'm going to do that with this one.

Will leave it here for five minutes to give you a chance to read this and know where it's gone.

I see you taking one of Pacquiao's best lines.

What next, I'm just doing my job.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 14 Apr 2011, 8:45 am

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:Alright, ONETWO ?

I see you taking one of Pacquiao's best lines.

What next, I'm just doing my job.

Can't escape Manny's influence, D4. You wouldn't let me even if I tried.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports - Page 4 Empty FIGHT CAMP 360 Pacquiao vs Mosley: Knockout Girls

Post by D4thincarnation Mon 18 Apr 2011, 11:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGRFltJ8ws4

Which 3 do you think will win, and who would be the ideal "ring girls" for the fight of the year.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon 18 Apr 2011, 11:37 am

Did you enjoy seeing Mayweather ringside for Berto vs Ortiz D4?

Has a nice smile doesn't he?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4