The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports

+13
huw
manos de piedra
oxring
wow_junky
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
HumanWindmill
Pedro147
Rowley
Scottrf
coxy0001
The Galveston Giant
D4thincarnation
Sugar Boy Sweetie
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports - Page 2 Empty Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 13 Apr 2011, 11:04 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12947,00.html

For anyone thats interested the fight will be shown on Sky thumbsup
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:16 pm

Am guessing Earnie Shavers still packs a wallop, not inconceivable then that he could knock Haye down, still would not justify it as a match up. Why? Because Earnie has no recent form to justify him getting such a match up and is an old man. You can probably work out where I'm going with this one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Pacquiao VS Mosley Live On Sky Sports

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:17 pm

Come everybody know Mosley is the biggest puncher Pacquiao has faced, does anybody really disagree with this fact.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm

Would Earnie Shavers be the biggest puncher Haye has faced?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm

rowley wrote:Am guessing Earnie Shavers still packs a wallop, not inconceivable then that he could knock Haye down, still would not justify it as a match up. Why? Because Earnie has no recent form to justify him getting such a match up and is an old man. You can probably work out where I'm going with this one.

Many people wrote Morales off when they heard he was going to face Maidana. Morales was in a lot worse shape than Mosley. He ballooned up to 200lbs, was drinking not training for two years and still produced the performance of the year.

Never write off a great fighter.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:20 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Come everybody know Mosley is the biggest puncher Pacquiao has faced, does anybody really disagree with this fact.

Not really the point though, is it ? Cleveland Williams could still hit when he fought Ali, and he was shot to smithereens.

Your points regarding Mosley would be more credible if you hadn't trashed the same man when he fought Floyd.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:22 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:Come everybody know Mosley is the biggest puncher Pacquiao has faced, does anybody really disagree with this fact.

Not really the point though, is it ? Cleveland Williams could still hit when he fought Ali, and he was shot to smithereens.

Your points regarding Mosley would be more credible if you hadn't trashed the same man when he fought Floyd.

But you agree that Mosley is the biggest puncher Pacquiao has faced. Because if any of you don't it not much point in debating this fight with someone who denies the obvious.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:22 pm

Would a guy in his prime with a 50% KO ratio stand more chance of knocking someone out over a guy past his prime (by a fair distance as well) with a 70% KO ratio?

I rest my case.

And isn't it funny how D4 rubbishes Mosley for months, with no mention of this wonderful power, yet no he's suddenly "this and that".

Showing yourself up D4, back to school for you.

We've only got 2 weeks of this guys before he's back drawing pictures of Manny in his textbooks

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:23 pm

By the way, you also trashed Mosley's win over Margarito when you were bigging up the Manny v Marg fight, claiming that Mosley had only beaten Margarito because Marg has been psychologically affected by the gloves scandal.

Again, I can produce the salient post if you would like me to.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:24 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:

But you agree that Mosley is the biggest puncher Pacquiao has faced. Because if any of you don't it not much point in debating this fight with someone who denies the obvious.

As the unrivalled master in denying the obvious I'm sure that you would have the advantage.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:25 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:

Agreed Windy.

Its an awful awful fight. One which doesn't add to Manny's legacy at all (in fact, some might say it harms it) whilst providing him with a past-it legend who might be able to punch.

That seems to be the key in this fight. Can Mosley still punch and will he land? Given his recent history - you'd probably say no. Mayorga - Mayweather - Mora were all bad bad fights for sugar Shane.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:26 pm

D4 using that rationale you can pretty much justify any match up. Truth is more often than not when a guy does not deserve a shot and is past his best it ends in a painful beatdown far more frequently than it ends in an heroic effort.

Truth is, which everyone remembers is when Dorian fought Mayweather he was old (your words) and gassed after four rounds (your words) yet you now want us to believe 12 months on against a busier higher output fighter he will not experience similar or worse stamina issues and perhaps more remarkably that he has found a way to reverse the ageing process.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:26 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:By the way, you also trashed Mosley's win over Margarito when you were bigging up the Manny v Marg fight, claiming that Mosley had only beaten Margarito because Marg has been psychologically affected by the gloves scandal.

Margarito was affected by it, but it was not the handwraps scandal that KOed granite chin Marg, it was Sugar Shane Mosley.

If Pacquiao gets hit by one of those monsters he will be going down.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:28 pm

rowley wrote:D4 using that rationale you can pretty much justify any match up. Truth is more often than not when a guy does not deserve a shot and is past his best it ends in a painful beatdown far more frequently than it ends in an heroic effort.

Truth is, which everyone remembers is when Dorian fought Mayweather he was old (your words) and gassed after four rounds (your words) yet you now want us to believe 12 months on against a busier higher output fighter he will not experience similar or worse stamina issues and perhaps more remarkably that he has found a way to reverse the ageing process.

No, I have said many times Mosley has to win this fight in the first half, once it gets past round 5 if Pacquiao still there he win. I take into account of Mosley stamina issue. Though in the Mayweather fight ring rust was a problem.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by wow_junky Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:29 pm

Oxring

Mosely KO'd Mayorga with 1 punch

He almost had Mayweather Jr out of there with 1 punch

Not saying Mosely has much of a chance, but he has KO power and Pac isn't exactly hard to hit.

Still, I'd be suprised if he has the energy to land a KO blow as I think Pac will beat the fight out of him pretty quick (as Mayweather Jr did after the 2nd round).

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:31 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:By the way, you also trashed Mosley's win over Margarito when you were bigging up the Manny v Marg fight, claiming that Mosley had only beaten Margarito because Marg has been psychologically affected by the gloves scandal.

Margarito was affected by it, but it was not the handwraps scandal that KOed granite chin Marg, it was Sugar Shane Mosley.

Again, not what you said. Again, I can reproduce the post if needs be.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:33 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:No, I have said many times Mosley has to win this fight in the first half, once it gets past round 5 if Pacquiao still there he win. I take into account of Mosley stamina issue. Though in the Mayweather fight ring rust was a problem.
What stamina problem? He threw more power punches in the last than the first, and more punches in the second half of the fight than the first. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=floyd-mayweather-shane-mosley-compubox Whistle

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:33 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Not word for word but the sentiment is there.

Would any other welter been able to do that to Margarito on that night?

Maybe only Pacquiao.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:33 pm

No. You said Margarito lost because he wasn't mentally with it, that the whole scandal effected him. DO NOT TRY AND SAY OTHERWISE AS WE ALL REMEMBER

Though in the Mayweather fight ring rust was a problem.

And what happened with the Mora fight then? He looked equally as bad, so therefore goes that retarded theory.

Seriously, can we have a rule that BULLSH**RS aren't allowed on here? Because it's not only me, it's every other intelligent person on here, that remembers D4 saying one thing months back and now coming out with a completely contradictory pile of S**T

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:36 pm

wow_junky wrote:Oxring

Not saying Mosely has much of a chance, but he has KO power and Pac isn't exactly hard to hit.

Still, I'd be suprised if he has the energy to land a KO blow as I think Pac will beat the fight out of him pretty quick (as Mayweather Jr did after the 2nd round).

Indeed - he did KO Mayorga with 1 (flurry) of shots - which he only managed to land in the 12th round. And Ricardo (go on - hit me on the chin, see if I care) Mayorga was never "hard-to-hit". Floyd slightly more impressive - but what was Mosley's excuse against Mora?

Mosley can punch. A huge puncher and will probs be the hardest that Manny has faced (there d4, happy?)

However - Foreman could probably still knock Haye out - but it doesn't make the fight interesting cos he's over 50 and hasn't done anything of note recently. Same as Mosley. He's 40, has looked awful of late - against Floyd seemed really reluctant to let his hands go - is this fight really being sold on the lines of "maybe Mosley lands - what will manny do?"

Cos we know the answer. Punch him back and keep punching him. Its what Manny always does against slower opponents. Is anyone going to argue that Mosley is quicker than Manny?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:38 pm

It was Mosley's Monster punches that put Marg down, his concentration might not have been totally focused but it was Mosley's punches and tactics that took advantage of it.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:39 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Not word for word but the sentiment is there.

That's always your ' get out of jail ' card, and it doesn't work. We aren't stupid, and we are capable of applying context. Perhaps I should provide a link to the ENTIRE THREAD and let everybody decide for himself.

It's double standards, and you know it is.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:41 pm

It was Mosley's Monster punches that put Marg down, his concentration might not have been totally focused but it was Mosley's punches and tactics that took advantage of it.

You NEVER said that prior to Mosley fighting FMJ

All we heard was "Not there in the head", "mentally shot", "wasn't himself" etc etc ETC

Windy, how many more times?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:42 pm

oxring wrote:
wow_junky wrote:Oxring

Indeed - he did KO Mayorga with 1 (flurry) of shots - which he only managed to land in the 12th round. And Ricardo (go on - hit me on the chin, see if I care) Mayorga was never "hard-to-hit". Floyd slightly more impressive - but what was Mosley's excuse against Mora?

Mosley can punch. A huge puncher and will probs be the hardest that Manny has faced (there d4, happy?)

However - Foreman could probably still knock Haye out - but it doesn't make the fight interesting cos he's over 50 and hasn't done anything of note recently. Same as Mosley. He's 40, has looked awful of late - against Floyd seemed really reluctant to let his hands go - is this fight really being sold on the lines of "maybe Mosley lands - what will manny do?"

Cos we know the answer. Punch him back and keep punching him. Its what Manny always does against slower opponents. Is anyone going to argue that Mosley is quicker than Manny?

Mosley has great handspeed not in Manny's league but then again who is.

Marg who has very slow handspeed caught Manny 229 times. Do we think Mosley will not be able to land where Marg was so successful.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:43 pm

The thing is D4 when Mayweather fought Dorian you accentuated the negatives, such as his age, ring rust lack of stamina etc etc. Now he is fighting Manny all we hear is the positives which does not appear to extend beyond he packs a wallop.

Think all people are asking for is the same standards to be applied to both and if the thrust of your analysis re Floyd v Dorian was negative it stands to reason that a year down the line the thrust of this analysis and match up should be negative and in all reality more negative. Think were we to ask most people if this rung true with how you have covered the fight thus far they would have to say far from it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:46 pm

rowley wrote:The thing is D4 when Mayweather fought Dorian you accentuated the negatives, such as his age, ring rust lack of stamina etc etc. Now he is fighting Manny all we hear is the positives which does not appear to extend beyond he packs a wallop.

Think all people are asking for is the same standards to be applied to both and if the thrust of your analysis re Floyd v Dorian was negative it stands to reason that a year down the line the thrust of this analysis and match up should be negative and in all reality more negative. Think were we to ask most people if this rung true with how you have covered the fight thus far they would have to say far from it.

He also has an iron chin, only ever down once against Forrest and has been in with some huge punchers.

Before Mosley fought Floyd and pointed out Shane's great chin, power, handspeed as well.

The only real difference between then and now is no ring rust.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:49 pm

Any I have to go and work on my 50 fighters that would beat Floyd Mayweather jr.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:52 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Any I have to go and work on my 50 fighters that would beat Floyd Mayweather jr.
Is that your homework from pinoytv.com?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:54 pm

comment by D4thincarnation (U13986207)

posted May 3, 2010

The punch that Mosley caught Mayweather with in the 2nd round was not that big, Mayweather has even said so himself that Judah hitting him with a bigger shot and even Corley.

In his last 2 fight Floyd has fought a 36 year old and a 38 year old, think he is looking for a 40 year old next fight.

posted May 8, 2010

Mosley hit Marg with about 20-25 huge shots, would Pacquiao need that many?

Floyd c'mon now stop being silly, stop the smokescreen, grow a pair and step up.

posted May 8, 2010

Mosley vs Cotto, Cotto doesn't flinch when Mosleys lands big, has his wits about him and is always in control.

Manny vs Cotto, Manny connects, Cotto's legs go, not sure where he is and want to run away.

Pacquiao hits harder, why Manny has perfect technique.

posted May 8, 2010

Yarmouth_Ranger (U13857460)

Too bad Floyd doesn't have that faith his ability, otherwise he would have taken the fight.

If zero footwork, paw jab and gas out Mosley, can have Mayweather dancing the funky chicken, what will a prime Pacquiao do to him.

posted May 13, 2010

jimdig (U10171369)

So it was Ok for Mayweather to give Mosley a massive pay day.

At least Marg is still in his prime and is not an old man.

posted May 13, 2010

He well could be, but he will not be 36 or 38 which is well past it.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:56 pm

The only arguement I'd make for Mosley would be along the lines that the last thing you lose is your punch, and he's KO'd bigger men than manny before (marg, mayorga at 154 for a start). Mosley showed against marg that you should never discount him completely, and although Marcos Maidana is levels below manny, surely Morales performance this weekend reminds us you should never fully discount a once great fighter? Also, manny is a better stylistic fit for mosley than the men that have beaten him, all of whom either utilised a strong jab or have awkward, defensive styles. Manny will be there to be hit, and if Mosley hits him with a few good shots it could get interesting. At 25/1 for a ko win I'd say Mosley was worth a fiver - unless you're on the bread line.

Having said all that, I fully expect manny to become the first man to stop Shane, probably around the 8th or 9th, with Richardson pulling him out due to accumulative damage. Fact is he doesn't have the legs or mobility to keep pace with a high octane, volume puncher like manny for 12 rounds. He has as much if a punchers chance as he did against floyd, or as any old but heavy handed fighter does in a fight, but in all honesty only a fool would put big money on him.

Manny via TKO, round 9.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:00 pm

Guys, I dont know why you bother......

D4 isnt trying to win an argument, his victory is trying to get people to bite.

He doesnt care how badly his hypocrisy is shown up as long as it has people tearing their hair out.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:06 pm

And i quote:

"Mosley is going to be 40 next year he is past his best."

"Mosley has probably lost his footwork speed as well"

"Everybody know Pacquiao is the toughest fight out there for Mayweather, it should be no suprised that Mayweather ducked it to fight a fighter that in the twilight of his career, who has lost handspeed, timing and footwork over the years."

"Mosley32>Mosley33>Mosley34>Mosley35>Mosley36>Mosley37>Mosley38"

"Mosley is less dangerous now than he was a year ago."

"Will Mayweather fight another old man like Mosley?"

"So it was Ok for Mayweather to give Mosley a massive pay day. At least Marg is still in his prime and is not an old man."

"He well could be, but he will not be 36 or 38 which is well past it."

I could go on and on AND ON.

Hands up who thinks D4 IS MAKING HIMSELF LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT?!!?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:07 pm

manos de piedra wrote:Guys, I dont know why you bother......

D4 isnt trying to win an argument, his victory is trying to get people to bite.

He doesnt care how badly his hypocrisy is shown up as long as it has people tearing their hair out.
Quote for emphasis.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:08 pm

I believe that manos has summed it all up, to be honest.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:12 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:Is it inconceivable that Mosley knocks Pacquiao down?

Depends how fast he's driving.

laughing

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:37 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
rowley wrote:Am guessing Earnie Shavers still packs a wallop, not inconceivable then that he could knock Haye down, still would not justify it as a match up. Why? Because Earnie has no recent form to justify him getting such a match up and is an old man. You can probably work out where I'm going with this one.

Many people wrote Morales off when they heard he was going to face Maidana. Morales was in a lot worse shape than Mosley. He ballooned up to 200lbs, was drinking not training for two years and still produced the performance of the year.

Did he win?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:39 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Did he win?

Did you see the fight?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:40 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Cotto has decent power, Marg not so much, but Mosley trumps both of them.

Marquez made Pacquiao wobble a few time and he has nowhere near the power of Mosley.

Torrecampo and Singsurat did more than wobble Pacquiao, and I'm pretty sure neither have the power of Margarito/Clottey/Cotto/Hatton/De La Hoya/Morales/Barrera/yadda yadda yin, yadda yadda yaa...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:41 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Did he win?

Did you see the fight?

Did you see Mosley v Mora ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:41 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Did he win?

Did you see the fight?

Did he win?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:49 pm

See D4 is ducking the quotes provided by the good men Coxy and Windy.

He seemed to blank the ones I posted yesterday.

D4, whats your response to the quotes from BBC 606 that Windy and Coxy just posted?
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:55 pm

D4's new catchphrase is ' word - for - word, ' Dee. Sadly, we're not so daft as to have him pull the wool.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hitmansam Wed 13 Apr 2011, 2:06 pm

Why does everyone seem to care what D4 actually says ?

Same old faces "debating" back and forth ....

Move on people.

And yeah, Mosley is shot.

hitmansam

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 2:34 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:See D4 is ducking the quotes provided by the good men Coxy and Windy.

D4, whats your response to the quotes from BBC 606 that Windy and Coxy just posted?

I don't see that the quotes have any relevance.

Mosley is a big puncher, I said so in the past, in the present and I will say it in the future. We all agree on this fact, so why have an argument about it?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 13 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:See D4 is ducking the quotes provided by the good men Coxy and Windy.

I don't see that the quotes have any relevance.

Mosley is a big puncher, I said so in the past, in the present and I will say it in the future. We all agree on this fact, so why have an argument about it?

So what you are saying D4 is that when you give an opinion it is pertinent, but later on when it suits you to contradict it, it's irrelevant?
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:01 pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-vs-mosley-officially-sold-out-reveals-arum--38053

It a good thing it is on Sky now, because seems like there is zero chance of getting a ticket now. Already sold out with 3 weeks to go.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:05 pm

Didn't Pacquiao-Clottey have a greater number of attendees though?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Didn't Pacquiao-Clottey have a greater number of attendees though?

Bigger stadium.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:09 pm

Arum is getting a bit excited about selling out a 17k capacity arena.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:12 pm

Scottrf wrote:Arum is getting a bit excited about selling out a 17k capacity arena.

I think it is because it was sold out so early.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:14 pm

Tyson Julius Francis sold out the MEN (20,000+) in a matter of days that must have been a great match up as well.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next