The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales could be 'embarrassed' by the All Blacks - Edwards

+12
thebluesmancometh
munkian
gregortree
SecretFly
nobbled
disneychilly
rodders
Warthog
Luckless Pedestrian
aucklandlaurie
ScarletSpiderman
HERSH
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wales could be 'embarrassed' by the All Blacks - Edwards - Page 2 Empty Wales could be 'embarrassed' by the All Blacks - Edwards

Post by HERSH Tue 20 Nov 2012, 9:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Wow!

On the face of it what an opportunity to gloat and wind up our Welsh cousins, even their own coaches are admitting defeat before the KO.

See Link http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/20399840

So from that I'm going to predict a Welsh victory.

C’mon Boyo's

This comment made me laugh

Welsh Gaz
I guess it shows the jealousy of other nationalities when someone digs at the Welsh team now after these bad results. 2 grand slams in 4 years and a RWC semi-final; no other European nation can boast that. It says it all....

Umm..... England 1991, 1992, 1995 oh thats right 1991 RWC Final! all within 4 years. Laugh

You could also say that a Slam plus winning the RWC in 2003 is a better record.

Last edited by HERSH on Tue 20 Nov 2012, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Wales could be 'embarrassed' by the All Blacks - Edwards - Page 2 Empty Re: Wales could be 'embarrassed' by the All Blacks - Edwards

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 9:49 pm

Pot Hale wrote:Was this thread created by the cast of The Valleys, by any chance?
Oi, don't be knocking The Valleys PH, I've learnt all I know about welsh culture from those guys and gals (especially the gals, yoiks) thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Wales could be 'embarrassed' by the All Blacks - Edwards - Page 2 Empty Re: Wales could be 'embarrassed' by the All Blacks - Edwards

Post by Morgannwg Tue 20 Nov 2012, 10:27 pm

majesticimperialman wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:
majesticimperialman wrote:
HERSH wrote:Are people missing the fact that I think Wales will win? Headscratch

So did Sam Warburton the otherday. He was saying that i think/believe that we can win this week.

Now was he saying that to big up the team?

Or was he saying that in the hope that the coaches will give the captains arm band back?

More dumb questions from somebody who is extremely du.... Well everyone gets the idea.

Doh

You all ways have to have a dig dont you Mogannwg?

Did you not read what Warburton had said then? Headscratch

Yes I did. You clearly didn't.

Did you ever watch The Valleys maj?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2