The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would all the AWOPS incensed by tackles on All Blacks please answer me this

+2
anotherworldofpain
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
6 posters

Go down

Would all the AWOPS incensed by tackles on All Blacks please answer me this Empty Would all the AWOPS incensed by tackles on All Blacks please answer me this

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Sat 24 Nov 2012, 10:32 pm

What do you think of Andrew Hores view on the subject?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lDUSoR8ZK8

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Would all the AWOPS incensed by tackles on All Blacks please answer me this Empty Re: Would all the AWOPS incensed by tackles on All Blacks please answer me this

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:10 pm

Did he ask if they could tackle him in the "Bradley Davies" technique?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6xxo75RkCw

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Would all the AWOPS incensed by tackles on All Blacks please answer me this Empty Re: Would all the AWOPS incensed by tackles on All Blacks please answer me this

Post by ospreysboyo Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:51 pm

The Bradley Davies technique was clearly not a tackle, it was "clearing out of a ruck" after the ruck was over, and he got rightfully banned. He wants to learn to clear out like Umaga and Mealamu, they got away with it!

ospreysboyo

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sun 25 Nov 2012, 8:21 am

anotherworldofpain wrote:Did he ask if they could tackle him in the "Bradley Davies" technique?

tu quoque

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sun 25 Nov 2012, 8:26 am

Andrew Hore Rocks....

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by AlastairW Sun 25 Nov 2012, 9:09 am

aucklandlaurie wrote:

Andrew Hore Rocks....

I particularly liked the part he played in the extended Gangnam Style at the beginning of the game. That's enough to froth a man up enough to clear out Bradley Davis from any ruck.

AlastairW

Location : Moustache twirling, cloak swishing, cackling evil English panto bad guy. The Great Destroyer of the HC.

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sun 25 Nov 2012, 9:17 am

AlastairW wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote:

Andrew Hore Rocks....

I particularly liked the part he played in the extended Gangnam Style at the beginning of the game. That's enough to froth a man up enough to clear out Bradley Davis from any ruck.

I'm glad it brought you so much pleasure.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:19 am

Interesting that my thread investigating the Warburton Tip Tackle was shut down, but this direct attack on me stays alive....

All I can say is that as the untouchable supremacy of the ABs continues, that it appears not just they, but anyone who admires their style seems to be isolated and persecuted in some kind of bizarre tall poppy syndrome.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down