The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye all...

4 posters

Go down

Goodbye all... Empty Goodbye all...

Post by MRW-Goodbye Fri 30 Nov 2012, 12:46 pm

Well it looks like I've been banned too. Haven't a clue why, no correspondence from the Mods, just keep getting my account blocked/banned.

I appreciate that some posters have gone over the top, but I would like to know why I'm being banned. I don't class myself as a WUM, OK, there have been the odd posts which I would say are banter, but not intended to wind any one up or upset anyone.

I wonder if some of you who complain, have ever been in a rugby club.

Anyway, the censorship on this site has now gone from sensible to the ridiculous, and the result being a sterile rugby forum where no one dares have a laugh, engage in banter or even disagree with anyone else's points of view.

So, a quick post to say good bye to you all, although I don't expect it to stay on the board for long....

Wish you all well, and here's to great rugby....

The one and ONLY

MajorRoadWorks....

(any other userids have been necessary, due to Mod unfairly banning accounts.)

MRW-Goodbye

Back to top Go down

Goodbye all... Empty Re: Goodbye all...

Post by Mr Taff Fri 30 Nov 2012, 12:53 pm

Completely agree. This forum is static and the blame can only be pointed at the mods. 606v2 is losing any characters because of it.

Mr Taff

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 30 Nov 2012, 12:54 pm

How could an argument, any argument, have caused so much obvious fallout for the entire week after. Was the offending thread Really that bad?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:00 pm

MRW, you were banned for setting up the "Earl Toff" account as a 2nd account to deliberately WUM with.

(when you logged back in as "MajorRoadWorks" to complain about EarlToff's ban your IP matched - the reasoning was posted on the thread at the time).

You only have yourself to blame for (A) breaking house rules, and (B) not being smart enough to cover your tracks properly.

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down