The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nadal out of Australian Open with stomach virus

+23
summerblues
ALPanorak
time please
Jeremy_Kyle
CaledonianCraig
invisiblecoolers
hawkeye
Josiah Maiestas
Silver
bogbrush
Chydremion
barrystar
lydian
JuliusHMarx
Henman Bill
antonico
The Special Juan
Haddie-nuff
Danny_1982
djlovesyou
User 774433
LuvSports!
harrpau7
27 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Nadal out of Australian Open with stomach virus - Page 8 Empty Nadal out of Australian Open with stomach virus

Post by harrpau7 Sat 29 Dec - 2:30

First topic message reminder :

Just seen it on BBC Sport.

Shame, but something doesn't seem right with Nadal's absence.

harrpau7

Back to top Go down

Nadal out of Australian Open with stomach virus - Page 8 Empty Re: Nadal out of Australian Open with stomach virus

Post by Guest Wed 2 Jan - 21:07

PS, and to think someone has the audacity to speaks like it's a fact SR, who's never posted a comment on the golf board, is you, super-realist. Incredible, how rude and irresponsible some posters can be, while they are busy smearing others.

Back to top Go down

Nadal out of Australian Open with stomach virus - Page 8 Empty Re: Nadal out of Australian Open with stomach virus

Post by User 774433 Wed 2 Jan - 21:09

CommonSense wrote:
It Must Be Love wrote:Common Sense,
Of course I didn't mix you two up!
What are you on about?

I said 'SR' instead of SuperRealist, I hope that's clear.
Just like I call Legendkiller 'LK'; and i call Haddie-Nuff 'HN'.
You don't even post here as SR, if I refer to you I will call you 'CS'. This is because your username is Common Sense.

Hope that clears it up, and apologies if I didn't make myself clear.

Haddie wrote this: "It says much about SR that he cannot back down". Why don't you ask her what she's on about.

OK, to be honest I don't really care about Haddie-nuff. But you & I have had some history. Nadal out of Australian Open with stomach virus - Page 8 810156456 Thanks for clarifying that SR is not super-realist. Nadal out of Australian Open with stomach virus - Page 8 769663
By SR, we are referring to Super Realist. Not you.
Is that clear?

Super mainly posts on the golf boards, while you mainly post on the tennis boards, of course you're not the same. No one said you were.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Wed 2 Jan - 21:10

CommonSense wrote:PS, and to think someone has the audacity to speaks like it's a fact SR, who's never posted a comment on the golf board, is you, super-realist. Incredible, how rude and irresponsible some posters can be, while they are busy smearing others.
What on earth are you on about??

I called Super Realist SR because that's the initials os his username, not to smear anyone. Can I make it any simpler?

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 2 Jan - 21:15

I think this thread has run it's course.

There's been nothing worthwhile posted in the last page at least.

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8