The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welsh project player? Marius Pudzianowski

+2
Bathman_in_London
Geordie
6 posters

Go down

Welsh project player? Marius Pudzianowski Empty Welsh project player? Marius Pudzianowski

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 8:28 pm

Multiple worlds strongest man Marius Pudzianowski has joined Shane Williams' old club side Amman Utd in the Welsh 3rd division. Could this be a move to strengthen our options ahead of the next World Cup? Bit old at 35 mind!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/rugbynation/rugby-news/2013/01/14/champion-strongman-mariusz-pudzianowski-signs-for-amman-united-91466-32599340/

Or just a joke???

Back to top Go down

Welsh project player? Marius Pudzianowski Empty Re: Welsh project player? Marius Pudzianowski

Post by Guest Tue 15 Jan 2013, 12:30 pm

The mirror is running the story too so that probably puts the nail in the coffin for this being true. A Shane Williams WUM I guess!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/former-worlds-strongest-man-mariusz-1533816

Back to top Go down

Welsh project player? Marius Pudzianowski Empty Re: Welsh project player? Marius Pudzianowski

Post by Geordie Tue 15 Jan 2013, 12:58 pm

Even at 35 he'd be awesome...always been fit aswell as strong...and played alot of rugby...

But hasnt he already played for Poland at some level...i may be confused of course...

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathman_in_London Tue 15 Jan 2013, 2:35 pm

I think you are right Geordie, he has played for Poland already?

At amateur level he would be an absolute animal, any fights would calm down quickly as he came over!

Bathman_in_London

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Tue 15 Jan 2013, 2:47 pm

Def have to do a Ronan O'Gara on him if you wanted to get a shot in Whistle

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:26 pm

I was going to ask what position he'd play but I guess the answer is any that he wants to

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by pioden gorllewin Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:48 pm

there's a picture of him on twitter playing rugby for some team. Not sure how to share the link. But it looks like he is playing rugby at the moment.
pioden gorllewin
pioden gorllewin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Tue 15 Jan 2013, 5:56 pm

Bathman_in_London wrote:
At amateur level he would be an absolute animal, any fights would calm down quickly as he came over!
You reckon? Have a gander at his UFC debut, the guy fights like an absolute fanny
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down