The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

+8
Gregers
El Dios
The_Enigma
Good Golly I'm Olly
NickisBHAFC
Trebs
Fernando
Bull
12 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers Empty Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 10:03 am

Managers may make 5 FT enquiries per week, starting at 0900 every Monday morning. The exception to this will be the end of the season, where additional FT enquiries will be granted.

FT enquiries, once made, can continue throughout the week until a deal is agreed. If however a FT enquiry is refused, please do not re-bid – a refusal will not be reconsidered regardless of the bid amount.

FT enquiries should be realistic, therefore we require a legitimate source – the more the merrier – to be convinced that your bid would be successful in real life. The current legitimate source list is currently as follows:

The Guardian
The Telegraph
The Times
Daily Mail
BBC Sport
Sky Sports

The current list of sources NOT accepted is currently: The Mirror, The Sun, Daily Express, Talksport, Daily Star, Metro, Bleacher Report, Trival Football, Caught Offside, Goal, Life’s a Pitch

No players brought in on a Friday may be used for that week’s tactics, as it would allow an unfair advantage for that team.

Players that are brought into the league through FTs are not allowed to be sold within the league for a minimum of 6 league games. This will avoid managers buying players on behalf of ‘smaller’ clubs, then selling them on, leaving a player at a club he would never have agreed to join.

Last edited by Azzy Mahmood on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers Empty Re: Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by GSC Mon 04 Feb 2013, 12:15 pm

Also worth mentioning, yes somebodies inevitably going to get upset because their bid was rejected. We do try to be consistent and fair, however it may appear, and it'd be much appreciated if PM's were sent rather than mass paddy's on here because you didn't get somebody.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers Empty Re: Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 12:24 pm

I'm looking forward to the paddy's, it shows people care Smile

Quite right though GSC, PM the two of us if you are really unhappy OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:01 pm

can i bid?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:02 pm

not until 9am tomorrow bullbo

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:13 pm

Does the player strictly have to be linked with my club?

For example, as Fulham, could I bid for a player linked with a team of similar stature?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:27 pm

I like bum

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:47 pm

You also like your Nolan.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 8:07 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:I like bum
More of this and I'll sack you Nick. This is a forum for grown-ups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 04 Feb 2013, 8:58 pm

Best choice ever Azz

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:16 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:I like bum

And in other news the earth is still round
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:17 pm

Dont get him excited olly
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:49 pm

I think the reason everyone calls Nick gay is because they aren't secure in their own sexuality...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:51 pm

I ain't got no love for my brothers or father. Only the women side of the family
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 05 Feb 2013, 9:28 am

picard Anyway i can put an offer in now right? is it 5 per week i get or 5 per day

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 9:30 am

5 for this first week only, and in future weeks 2 per week. Open for business Realistic League - Foreign Transfers 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 05 Feb 2013, 9:36 am

Nicklas Bendtner
Arsenal to Stoke
Bid: 6m

We feel this would help give Bendtner a new home and Arsenal a good amount of money for him to spend on new signings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2021306/Stoke-offer-Arsenals-Nicklas-Bendtner-Premier-League-chance.html#axzz2JxVntBvu

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7139799/Bendtner-in-Stoke-talks

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 05 Feb 2013, 9:44 am

will the replies be up later tonight?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 9:46 am

TheBrahmaBull wrote:will the replies be up later tonight?
Hopefully, I have to speak with GSC about them all to agree/disagree our way forward. Very good first bid btw OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 05 Feb 2013, 10:49 am

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel
£10 million
Sporting Lisbon to Norwich

Sporting have got some financial issues and have just signed his replacement without offloading him in January. We are prepared to offer him Premier League football and Sporting a very large sum for his services. To entice the player we will add a release clause of £17.5 million so that he will be able to move onto a bigger club

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/373993/Norwich-keep-close-tabs-on-Ricky-van-Wolfswinkel

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11709/8451358/Transfer-news-Norwich-keen-on-Sporting-striker-Ricky-van-Wolfswinkel

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2268001/Norwich-transfer-news-Ricky-van-Wolfswinkel-Chris-Hughtons-radar.html
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 05 Feb 2013, 11:12 am

Davide Astori
12m
Cagliari

We currently have major defensive issues in the CB positions and we fell that Davide would be the good start to help sure up the defence, We came close to a deal in january but they wanted 12m so we're going back with that offer to prize him away from the club

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2258132/Southampton-set-sign-12m-Liverpool-target-Davide-Astori-Italy.html#axzz2Jfzv0fv2

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11700/8385342/Southampton-s-offer-for-Davide-Astori-some-way-short-of-Cagliari-s-valuation

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 11:49 am

ANSWERS ARE IN:

Bendtner to Stoke = £7.5m required
Ricky Van Wolfswinkel to Norwich = £12m required
Davide Astori to Southampton = £12m deal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 05 Feb 2013, 11:52 am

7.5 deal can i confirm?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 05 Feb 2013, 11:52 am

I believe it counts as an extra bid
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 11:58 am

You can confirm Bull, I need to make a page for it first though Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:01 pm

I already made a page
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 05 Feb 2013, 1:05 pm

Can I confirm at £12m?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 05 Feb 2013, 1:13 pm

Was wondering can we offer players in P/EX deals as an offer?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 05 Feb 2013, 1:14 pm

No. Straight cash. Gets way too complicated assessing value etc.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 05 Feb 2013, 1:17 pm

Ok cheers! Was gonna make an offer like Norwich did IRL but will wait now
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 1:54 pm

Three FTs from Sunderland:

1. Rod Fanni, Marseille - £2.5m
As the link below shows, he has been linked to Sunderland recently and with the financial situation in France continuing, I feel that a £2.5m fee for Fanni is a realistic measure of his real-life value. He would become our first choice RB upon arrival, so the combination of this, Premier League football plus the chance to play with internationals such as Stephane Sessegnon would be a good move for him.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8458047/Transfer-news-Marseille-reject-bid-from-Stoke-for-defender-Rod-Fanni

2. Joleon Lescott, Man City - £8m
We all know that City were considering letting Lescott leave, and our offer gives them a good fee for him. He'd become our first-choice CB and leader of our team, and get a chance to re-establish his England credentials alongside Adam Johnson, his former teammate and friend.

3. Victor Wanyama, Celtic - £6m
Celtic very nearly sold Gary Hooper in the transfer window, and it was purely down to the money involved. We offer £6m cash, which is a lot for them, and would mean that they wouldn't have to unload any other players. They also have cover in midfield so they can replace from within.

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:38 pm

1. Jermane Defoe, Tottenham - 8 Million?

For a player that is getting on, i think Tottenham would jump for 8 million being offerd. Im looking for a quick striker to link up with Carroll and Nolan. Also a striker who has a record of scoring in the Premiership.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:45 pm

Hamit Altintop
Bid:2m

we feel he would fit right in and improve our Mid and it is a decent offer.

David Beckham
Bid:800k

We think becks would fit right in with the younger players and help add experience to the team.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:50 pm

Responses:

Fanni to Sunderland - £4m required
Lescott to Sunderland - £10m required or potential loan
Wanyama to Sunderland - £10m+ required

Defoe to West Ham - NO, he is a crucial part of Tottenham's first team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:52 pm

can we do loans?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:53 pm

Hamit Altintop, £2m to Stoke = NO - worth a LOT more, Galatasaray have become a powerhouse this month, and he's only this season moved there.

David Beckham, £800k to Stoke = NO - just moved teams, to a CL team no less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:54 pm

4m for Altintop?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:55 pm

You can make offers for loans, but they cost 1 enquiry same as a transfer does. As you'll see above, you only have three left for the week.

I will confirm Rod Fanni for £4m to Sunderland, and will also make the following follow up bid:

Joleon Lescott - £2.5m loan fee for the season
As City were only likely to let Lescott leave on loan, this fee covers his wages for the season while allowing City to welcome their asset back at season's end.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:55 pm

To be honest with you Bull, I don't think Altintops leaving what is probably a v.good salary in Turkey to come to a non Europe side.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:56 pm

Bull no amount of increased bids will get you Altintop, so please don't bother. He's not available to a team like Stoke (or any team in this league to be honest).

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:57 pm

Yossi Benayoun
2m

Currently getting no game time at Chelsea been endlessly loaned out to various sides, it's time for him to settle at a side where he can play more often then not.

John Guidetti
Loan fee 1m
Currently just returning from injury and has not really got much chance of playing at City with the like of Aguero/Tevez ahead of him, So this would give him vital PL experience for the future and help him get back to full fitness, Fee will cover his wages

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2262354/John-Guidetti-stakes-claim-Manchester-City-promotion-scoring-development-squad-injury-return.html

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:59 pm

Joleon Lescott, £2.5m loan fee to Sunderland - YES

Which I will confirm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 05 Feb 2013, 3:00 pm

Joey Barton
Bid:5m

This gets rid of Barton from QPR and helps him join a team where he will respected and play as the Captain and help us gain our and his goals.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=joey%20barton%20to%20stoke&source=web&cd=18&cad=rja&ved=0CF8QFjAHOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fsport%2F0%2Ffootball%2F15774276&ei=sR4RUbT1GfOr0AXehYH4DQ&usg=AFQjCNHf3cP2r5ISobv2HHzQc1MUdDI8zg&bvm=bv.41867550,d.d2k

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 05 Feb 2013, 3:01 pm

try going for people not out on loan bullbo or that have just joined other clubs Wink

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 05 Feb 2013, 3:19 pm

Carl Jenkinson
Loan - 1m

He would start for us and gain experience, hence helping him for the future and possible improving for the gunners who have also bought in Monreal.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 3:33 pm

Yossi Benayoun to Southampton, £2m - YES
John Guidetti to Southampton, £1m loan fee - £1.5m fee and YES

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 05 Feb 2013, 3:38 pm

can i confirm at 1.5m then Azzy?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 05 Feb 2013, 3:38 pm

Yeah
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 3:39 pm

You can Nando OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 05 Feb 2013, 3:41 pm

Lucas Biglia
Loan
Fee £2 million
Norwich to Anderlecht

A player that wants a move to further his career and we will give him the exposure of the Premier League to help him further his career down the line

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city-fc/anderlecht_midfielder_lucas_biglia_reportedly_set_to_sign_for_norwich_city_1_1492762
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next