The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

+8
Gregers
El Dios
The_Enigma
Good Golly I'm Olly
NickisBHAFC
Trebs
Fernando
Bull
12 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 2 Empty Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Guest Mon 4 Feb - 10:03

First topic message reminder :

Managers may make 5 FT enquiries per week, starting at 0900 every Monday morning. The exception to this will be the end of the season, where additional FT enquiries will be granted.

FT enquiries, once made, can continue throughout the week until a deal is agreed. If however a FT enquiry is refused, please do not re-bid – a refusal will not be reconsidered regardless of the bid amount.

FT enquiries should be realistic, therefore we require a legitimate source – the more the merrier – to be convinced that your bid would be successful in real life. The current legitimate source list is currently as follows:

The Guardian
The Telegraph
The Times
Daily Mail
BBC Sport
Sky Sports

The current list of sources NOT accepted is currently: The Mirror, The Sun, Daily Express, Talksport, Daily Star, Metro, Bleacher Report, Trival Football, Caught Offside, Goal, Life’s a Pitch

No players brought in on a Friday may be used for that week’s tactics, as it would allow an unfair advantage for that team.

Players that are brought into the league through FTs are not allowed to be sold within the league for a minimum of 6 league games. This will avoid managers buying players on behalf of ‘smaller’ clubs, then selling them on, leaving a player at a club he would never have agreed to join.

Last edited by Azzy Mahmood on Mon 11 Feb - 10:16; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 2 Empty Re: Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Guest Tue 5 Feb - 15:43

Joey Barton to Stoke, £5m - NO. The fee is actually fine, but he's on loan at Marseille and doing well there.

Carl Jenkinson to Stoke, £1m loan fee - NO. Arsenal wouldn't let their reserve RB go out on loan at such a crucial stage of the season, and he's been much better than Sagna this season anyway.

Sorry about these Bull - if Barton was still stuck at QPR that would have been a yes.

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 2 Empty Re: Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Fernando Tue 5 Feb - 16:04

Mauro Zarate
5m
Lazio

Currently Mauro has been frozen out of the team after refusing to sit on the bench at Lazio and we would like to offer him a way out of the club at the 5m price that others are baulking at.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2269265/Maruo-Zarate-Roberto-Firmino-Southampton-targets.html

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8377543/Mauro-Zarate-s-agent-has-declared-war-on-Lazio-president-Claudio-Lotito

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 5 Feb - 16:28

Tom Huddlestone
£5m
Fulham

Tottenham are overloading with midfielders and we will make him a first team player in our midfield. Tried to sign him on deadline day but it didn't go through.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2271001/Tom-Huddlestone-transfer-Tottenham-Fulham-on.html#axzz2K2eq4LsV

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 5 Feb - 16:34

Maarten Stekelenburg
£5m
Fulham

Again, linked with a deadline day switch to us. Second choice at Roma.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/maarten-stekelenburg-claims-loan-move-to-fulham-fell-through-last-night-8477382.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2271575/Maarten-Stekelenburg-Fulham-collapses-plane.html

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 5 Feb - 17:39

Darn wanted Barton to join my Rugby team know i dont have anyone to go after..

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 5 Feb - 17:57

ENQ Ryan Bertrand for Chelsea.

ENQ For Loan price and transfer price please

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 5 Feb - 17:59

you cant ask for it you have to make an offer.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 5 Feb - 18:21

Ryan Bertrand 2 Million season loan from Chelsea?

I feel George McCartney is too slow to be a full back and Danny Potts is a bit to inexperienced to be my first choice left back. So i am looking for a left back and Ryan ticks all the boxes.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 6 Feb - 8:30

Olly wrote:Lucas Biglia
Loan
Fee £2 million
Norwich to Anderlecht

A player that wants a move to further his career and we will give him the exposure of the Premier League to help him further his career down the line

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city-fc/anderlecht_midfielder_lucas_biglia_reportedly_set_to_sign_for_norwich_city_1_1492762

^ That's my one from yesterday

My one for today

Beram Kayal
Loan
Fee £2 million
Celtic to Norwich

Not always first choice at Celtic we want to give Beram the exposure of the Premeir League, without tying him down to a long term contract in case things don't work out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2256277/Chris-Hughton-looking-bring-Celtics-Beram-Kayal-Carrow-Road-January-transfer-window.html

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 6 Feb - 9:39

Victor Wanyama
£10m to Villa
We've seen Celtic would let Victor leave for £10m so we are swooping in with a bid.

Olof Mellberg
£2m to Villa
Olof loves the club, has previously stated he would love to return one day and would be great experience for our youthful defence. Plus with Villareal still in the Segunda in Spain, he would get to play top flight football once again.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Feb - 9:59

Am awaiting GSC before responding to all these (I've told him my thoughts).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Feb - 10:01

Lucas Biglia, £2m loan fee to Norwich - NO - linked to Arsenal and Liverpool in the window, destined for a much bigger club than Norwich.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Feb - 10:10

Nando's:
Zarate, £5m - NEEDS £8m - he is available, was linked to a lot of clubs, but wouldn't be cheap.

Trebs's:
Huddlestone, £5m - YES
Stekelenburg, £5m - NEEDS £7m

Nick's:
Bertrand, £2m loan - NO - Chelsea wouldn't let their reserve LB go out on loan at this stage of the season

Olly's:
Kayal, £2m loan - YES

Marky's:
Wanyama, £10m - NEEDS £12.5m - quote for Sunderland yesterday said £10m+, rumours of him leaving start at £12.5m
Mellberg, £2m - YES

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 6 Feb - 10:11

I'm pretty sure Celtic would take £10m, but fair enough.

Wanyama £12.5m

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 6 Feb - 10:13

They turned down 9m for Hooper tbf.

My feedback was he's be unlikely to leave for non CL anyway originally anyway
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 6 Feb - 10:14

That would be fair, although now that's not the case, can I confirm him for £12.5m?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 6 Feb - 10:17

Yes
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 6 Feb - 10:18

Tho I was open to a large fee hence the 12.5m
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Feb - 10:31

Sunderland's 4th FT of the week:

William Gallas, Tottenham, £1.5m
Gallas has fallen out of favour at Tottenham, behind Vertonghen, Dawson, Caulker and Kaboul, and is out of contract this summer. We offer him first team football at the age of 35 and the chance to partner Joleon Lescott at the heart of the defence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Feb - 11:35

William Gallas to Sunderland, £1.5m - YES

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 6 Feb - 11:52

Simon Kjær 1.5 Million - Season Long Loan

Simon hasn't played for Wolfsburg in over 18 months after a falling out with the manager. After playing his trade for Roma on a 6 month deal at the back end of last season, he's yet to play a first team game for Wolfsburg this season with no outside interest. Obviously a hole in the market, with our owners ambition and being linked with some big signings in January Reading could be a short-term solution.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 6 Feb - 13:23

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Lucas Biglia, £2m loan fee to Norwich - NO - linked to Arsenal and Liverpool in the window, destined for a much bigger club than Norwich.

He's been destined for a much bigger club for ages but it hasn't materialised! No chance at all?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Feb - 13:30

Not unless his circumstances change. If he wanted to move for the sake of moving he'd have done so, he's clearly got an opinion of himself that is holding up a potential move. Sorry Olly, no can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Feb - 13:32

Simon Kjær 1.5 Million - Season Long Loan - NO

Kjaer's played 16 games for Wolfsburg this season, so the hatchet has clearly been buried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 6 Feb - 13:59

Liam Bridcutt
£1.5 million
Brighton to Norwich

We want to give a talented young player the chance to prove himself in the Premier League. With his contract running out and no sign of a new one anytime soon, we will offer Brighton a good sum for his services, considering there is a very real possibility he could leave for nowt

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2085562/Liam-Bridcutt-wanted-Norwich-City-Swansea-City.html

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Feb - 14:21

Liam Bridcutt, Brighton to Norwich, £1.5 million - £2m required - contract IS up in the summer, but a tribunal would make you pay more. I've been lenient on the amount.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 6 Feb - 14:21

I'll confirm at £2 million thumbsup

Was being a tad cheeky Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 6 Feb - 14:24

How many bids have I got left?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Feb - 14:28

Sunderland's 5th and final FT of the week:

Marko Marin, Chelsea, £2m loan fee
Marin has been frozen out at Stamford Bridge, and both he and Chelsea have been looking at a loan deal for him. We can offer first team football in the same league, with quality teammates, which would benefit all three parties.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2267036/Chelsea-ace-Marko-Marin-eyes-loan-failing-make-breakthrough-Bridge.html#axzz2K83QVDC4

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8429048/Chelsea-s-Marko-Marin-is-the-subject-of-loan-interest-says-his-agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Feb - 14:29

One left Olly - you've had RVW, Biglia, Keyal and Bridcutt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 6 Feb - 14:30

Ok cheers Azzy!

Gonna weigh up my options. Got two more positions I'm looking to improve/add depth at
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Feb - 14:31

Only two? I want to improve about 6, we should have had bigger budgets Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 6 Feb - 14:35

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Only two? I want to improve about 6, we should have had bigger budgets Laugh

Well I wanted to add a big name striker and I have done that. Hooper I considered but Van Wolfswinkel is the better player so thought I'd fork out the few million extra on him (although £12m is a risk)

Biglia was a punt, Bridcutt can't believe I didn't think of him before I put the Kayal bid in, so wasted a bid there haha Doh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 6 Feb - 14:38

I wouldve made you pay about 12m for Hooper as well
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 6 Feb - 14:39

GSC wrote:I wouldve made you pay about 12m for Hooper as well

Well then I deffo made the right choice, that's crazy monies for him
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 6 Feb - 14:39

Well Celtic rejected 9m
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 6 Feb - 14:40

GSC wrote:Well Celtic rejected 9m

Seriously doubt we bid £9m straight cash for him. Would have been £6-7m + add ons
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 6 Feb - 15:53

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Nando's:
Zarate, £5m - NEEDS £8m - he is available, was linked to a lot of clubs, but wouldn't be cheap.

how many have i had this week Erm if can will bid 8m OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 6 Feb - 16:18

I believe we're doing 5 different players can be bid for.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 6 Feb - 16:27

Sebastian Kehl
£3m

we feel he would be the perfect man to lead are midfield and also fit straight in , this would allow dortmund to use younger talents in his place for example Bender.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 6 Feb - 16:49

Reasons overlap so putting two bids together into one offer OK

Nathan Redmond + Curtis Davies - £4m

Birmingham are cash strapped and need to sell players to help them survive. Both of these players can move up to the Premier League from the Championship and will be given chances. It does not look like Birmingham will be getting promoted to the premier league anytime soon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2266037/Jack-Butland-grabs-cash-strapped-Birmingham-listen-offers-team-stars.html#axzz2K2eq4LsV

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 6 Feb - 17:10

Kyle Naughton - Totteham, 6 Million

I need a left back and Kyle will offer pace and strength in that position. He is at the age of 24 and still isnt a key part of Tottenham's plans. Assou Ekoto is there first choice and Jan Vertonghen has proven he can be decent back up as shown earlier in the season. Gareth Bale could even do a job if worse came to worse. 6 million i feel is a very decent amount for the lad.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 7 Feb - 9:38

Curtis Davies
£4 million
Birmingham to Norwich

We had an interest in Curtis during the January transfer window but they turned down our offer of £2m + Leon Barnett. So we will now come back and offer the £4m they want for the player.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11694/8458005/Transfer-news-Norwich-looking-to-finalise-deal-for-Birmingham-s-Curtis-Davies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2173468/Norwich-keen-sign-Curtis-Davies-Birmingham.html#axzz2KCkhKtRN
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Feb - 12:42

Marko Marin, £2m loan fee to Sunderland - YES

Sebastien Kehl, £3m to Stoke - NO - the Dortmund captain would not leave them for Stoke. And even if he would, £3m is a very underwhelming valuation.

Nathan Redmond + Curtis Davies, £4m to Fulham - £7.5m required - Birmingham got the money they needed in the Butland deal so they're under no pressure to sell right now.

Curtis Davies, £4m to Norwich - YES but only if Trebs' doesn't confirm both players at £7.5m.

Naughton, £6m - NO - he's playing regularly for Spurs and they have turned down bids for him in the past. £6m was a fair valuation though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 7 Feb - 13:03

Frank Lampard
bid: 7.5m

We feel he would fit well and since Chelski refuses to sign him to a new deal we would be willing to pay his wages

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Thu 7 Feb - 13:53

Scott Parker Loan - 2mil
Struggling for Game time - we can offer him that
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/scott-parker/profil/spieler_3785.html

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 7 Feb - 13:56

Scott Parker Loan - 2.5mil
Struggling for Game time - we can offer him that, we have decided to beat El dois offer for Parker if are bid for Lamps fails.
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/scott-parker/profil/spieler_3785.html

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 7 Feb - 13:57

lool
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Thu 7 Feb - 14:21

What do you mean "if" your either bidding or u ent

Last edited by El Dios on Thu 7 Feb - 14:45; edited 1 time in total

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Feb - 14:31

El Dios wrote:What do you mean if your either bidding or u ent
I have no idea what this means El D Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next