The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

+8
Gregers
El Dios
The_Enigma
Good Golly I'm Olly
NickisBHAFC
Trebs
Fernando
Bull
12 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 8 Empty Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 10:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Managers may make 5 FT enquiries per week, starting at 0900 every Monday morning. The exception to this will be the end of the season, where additional FT enquiries will be granted.

FT enquiries, once made, can continue throughout the week until a deal is agreed. If however a FT enquiry is refused, please do not re-bid – a refusal will not be reconsidered regardless of the bid amount.

FT enquiries should be realistic, therefore we require a legitimate source – the more the merrier – to be convinced that your bid would be successful in real life. The current legitimate source list is currently as follows:

The Guardian
The Telegraph
The Times
Daily Mail
BBC Sport
Sky Sports

The current list of sources NOT accepted is currently: The Mirror, The Sun, Daily Express, Talksport, Daily Star, Metro, Bleacher Report, Trival Football, Caught Offside, Goal, Life’s a Pitch

No players brought in on a Friday may be used for that week’s tactics, as it would allow an unfair advantage for that team.

Players that are brought into the league through FTs are not allowed to be sold within the league for a minimum of 6 league games. This will avoid managers buying players on behalf of ‘smaller’ clubs, then selling them on, leaving a player at a club he would never have agreed to join.

Last edited by Azzy Mahmood on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 8 Empty Re: Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Bull Fri 22 Feb 2013, 5:38 pm

#toysoutthepram

Bull

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 8 Empty Re: Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 22 Feb 2013, 6:34 pm

#CryBaby

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Fri 22 Feb 2013, 6:37 pm

#OneRuleForOne
#HushMyNoise

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 22 Feb 2013, 8:38 pm

#snoozeyoulose

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 22 Feb 2013, 8:39 pm

El Dios wrote:This is bull$h*#
Where does it say anything about expiring offers etc.

And if Fernando gets him - I will leave this league as its the 2nd time you'll have done me out with made up extra rules

Yeah because it's impossible to replace someone on a site with over 4800 members.....

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Fri 22 Feb 2013, 8:42 pm

I can but thats not the point.
I shouldn't have too.

As ive lost 2 bids min

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 22 Feb 2013, 8:59 pm

Stop crying about it.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Fri 22 Feb 2013, 9:05 pm

Comment removed

Last edited by El Dios on Fri 22 Feb 2013, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 22 Feb 2013, 9:16 pm

El Dios, you should have confirmed the deals when they were accepted. Although it isn't in the rules, so I'm on your side!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 22 Feb 2013, 9:33 pm

El Dios wrote:Comment removed

What did the comment say?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 22 Feb 2013, 9:40 pm

he called you a douche and sad for being on at this time and only reason his is because of a 8 week old child

I agree with douche though Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 22 Feb 2013, 9:44 pm

I found that douche comment funny, but sad for being on here at this time? Sorry i have work at 5am tomorrow and therefore not doing anything exciting on a Friday night Sad I guess that makes me sad lol

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 22 Feb 2013, 9:44 pm

wait why would you come on here because of an 8 week old child
should be looking after the child more like lolz

Last edited by TheBrahmaBull on Fri 22 Feb 2013, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 22 Feb 2013, 9:45 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:wait why would you come on here because of an 8 week old child
should be look after the child more like lolz

Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Fri 22 Feb 2013, 10:12 pm

Obviously never had kids Rolling Eyes
Oh well. Explains why you havent grown up.
Why lie nick

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 10:53 pm

Guys we discussed before the league began that FTs would expire at the end of each week.

Furthermore, we have also repeatedly said that the Rules aren't 100% complete - they are constantly being developed as we go along. Those same rules do say that the decision of the runners is final - and at least one manager has confirmed deals on a Sunday night rather than lose the FT bids.

El D - sorry you feel aggrieved, but we're still finding our way around. Look at it this way - you bid for Deulofeu, and never got back to Barca. You can forgive him for not wanting to sign for you now Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Fri 22 Feb 2013, 11:03 pm

Yet another rule thats been discussed.
Just not with the league.
Also Azzy as a midlander surely you know about the Vlaar to Villa deal and him saying he wouldnt know but then signed even though it took weeks.
I forgot to confirm is all.
And too lose 2 players. 2 bids wasted and cant rebid.
Seems like a fair ruling not

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Fri 22 Feb 2013, 11:07 pm

Also dont say sorry. If your not going to do anything
Actions speak louder. Update the pages.

Can you email me your other non written rules?
As you keep F*#king Me Over

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 22 Feb 2013, 11:22 pm

Someone really is getting upset Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Fri 22 Feb 2013, 11:26 pm

Isnt it past your bed time Nick. Your lie about work isnt holding up well now. Unless your sleep replying Rolling Eyes Must Be .
As you are a fountain of truth Erm

I am upset why waste time coming on here for people to move the goal posts. As it ends up killing leagues quick that Oscar Pistorious

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 22 Feb 2013, 11:30 pm

Sorry daddy i better get to sleep, didn't know i wasn't allowed to watch TV Sad

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 23 Feb 2013, 12:28 am

El stop being pathetic, I think it's you who should grow up , you failed to confirm only you are to blame so Nandi has the right to make an offer, dont like it? Think it's a waste of time then quit.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Sat 23 Feb 2013, 8:46 am

Bull. Where does it say it must be confirmed withun X days.
Not here not in the rules. Not in the topics before I confirmed
And tbh he can have Deulofeu. But he should have to beat my offer at the least.

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 23 Feb 2013, 9:38 am

Come on now. These bids were accepted on the 12th of Feb.

9 days later, you decide to accept them? Is making a foreign bid supposed to tie the player to you all season? Use some common sense please.

Its a new league, Azzy is running it for the first time. There are always going to things that werent immediately obvious that crop up, and loopholes that need closed.

Bottom line, while I can see your frustration, there is no need to throw the toys out the pram.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 23 Feb 2013, 9:54 am

El Dios wrote:Bull. Where does it say it must be confirmed withun X days.
Not here not in the rules. Not in the topics before I confirmed
And tbh he can have Deulofeu. But he should have to beat my offer at the least.

they said it ages a go on here that you have a week to confirm which you failed to do quit your moaning.

and as for your silly little Pistorious really does show you have no class at all show some respect.
i have lost all the respect i had for you.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:33 am

In Oscar's defence he was legless at the time.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:37 am

Yeah, its not like he could've walked away from the situation
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:41 am

Without his legs on he was pretty stumped tbh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:46 am

Guys just an FYI, my Dad has no legs either OK

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:52 am

Run
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:53 am

Sorry Azz, that's our bad. No offence was meant thumbsup
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:54 am

^^ Sawry
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 4:19 pm

all the build up from you El Dios...you was stalking all the legaues for a club...you get one, and all you've done since you joined is act like an arse and moaned..

if you dont like the way its done...LEAVE!

that will be all

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Sat 23 Feb 2013, 4:59 pm

I had a club in the other league. Never moaned.

And if thats the people want then

That will be all censored

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 5:38 pm

What the hell is going on now?

CF, no need for that thanks. We're like a bunch of women on here, I swear Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Mon 25 Feb 2013, 2:01 pm

Max Clayton - £1m - and loaned back to Crewe for the rest of the current season.

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 2:07 pm

Sunderland (1/5):

Danny Simpson, Newcastle to Sunderland, £500k
Simpson has been frozen out at St James's Park, he's out of contract in the summer, and had agreed a £400k move to Wigan on deadline day. We offer slightly more than that, plus the chance to compete with Rod Fanni for the RB position.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2267288/Danny-Simpson-transfer-news-Wigan-prepare-400k-bid.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 2:09 pm

By the way lads, my Dad has no legs, but I've not seen him for 25 years now so I was only pulling your legs Laugh

True story though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 4:15 pm

Sunderland (2/5):

Josue, Wolfsburg to Sunderland, £2.5m
Wolfsburg are having a dreadful season, comfortably clear of relegation but struggling mightily in 15th. They are expected to have a clear out in the summer, and bring in younger/cheaper players. With this in mind, we offer the experienced Josue a starting place in our midfield, and the chance to play in the world's biggest and best league. He's not first choice any more, having started just one of Wolfsburg's last three games, and the rumour is that Wolfsburg are not offering him a new contract - we would welcome him with open arms and guaranteed first team football.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1302442/josue-set-wolfsburg-exit?cc=5739

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 25 Feb 2013, 5:54 pm

1:

Jores Okore from Nordsjælland
bid:2m

we think its time he joined a team in the prem where he can improve , he is a taleneted player that we would like to help give experiance to.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 25 Feb 2013, 5:55 pm

Josue, Wolfsburg to Stoke, £2.7m

Wolfsburg are having a dreadful season, comfortably clear of relegation but struggling mightily in 15th. They are expected to have a clear out in the summer, and bring in younger/cheaper players. With this in mind, we offer the experienced Josue a starting place in our midfield, and the chance to play in the world's biggest and best league. He's not first choice any more, having started just one of Wolfsburg's last three games, and the rumour is that Wolfsburg are not offering him a new contract - we would welcome him with open arms and guaranteed first team football.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 25 Feb 2013, 5:57 pm

Laugh
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 25 Feb 2013, 5:58 pm

Kieran Trippier, Burnley to Stoke - £3.5m

the offer Burnley said they would take from southampton we will make the offer to sign him instead

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 25 Feb 2013, 6:27 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:Kieran Trippier, Burnley to Stoke - £3.5m

the offer Burnley said they would take from southampton we will make the offer to sign him instead

Laugh

Right my tactics against you, simply pass the ball on the right hand side and win the game.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 25 Feb 2013, 6:37 pm

huh?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 25 Feb 2013, 6:38 pm

He played badly against Brighton meaning he is crap in Nick's eyes, despite him actually being quite a good RB/RM
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dios Mon 25 Feb 2013, 8:12 pm

Neal Maupay - 1.5m; release fee for top 4 teams in top 4 leagues a possibility

El Dios

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 25 Feb 2013, 8:19 pm

Olly wrote:He played badly against Brighton meaning he is crap in Nick's eyes, despite him actually being quite a good RB/RM

He is a standard Championship right back, 100% not good enough for Prem level.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 25 Feb 2013, 8:19 pm

says the amazing scout nick.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 25 Feb 2013, 8:21 pm

Bull ill PM you mate OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next