The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

+8
Gregers
El Dios
The_Enigma
Good Golly I'm Olly
NickisBHAFC
Trebs
Fernando
Bull
12 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 14 Empty Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 10:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Managers may make 5 FT enquiries per week, starting at 0900 every Monday morning. The exception to this will be the end of the season, where additional FT enquiries will be granted.

FT enquiries, once made, can continue throughout the week until a deal is agreed. If however a FT enquiry is refused, please do not re-bid – a refusal will not be reconsidered regardless of the bid amount.

FT enquiries should be realistic, therefore we require a legitimate source – the more the merrier – to be convinced that your bid would be successful in real life. The current legitimate source list is currently as follows:

The Guardian
The Telegraph
The Times
Daily Mail
BBC Sport
Sky Sports

The current list of sources NOT accepted is currently: The Mirror, The Sun, Daily Express, Talksport, Daily Star, Metro, Bleacher Report, Trival Football, Caught Offside, Goal, Life’s a Pitch

No players brought in on a Friday may be used for that week’s tactics, as it would allow an unfair advantage for that team.

Players that are brought into the league through FTs are not allowed to be sold within the league for a minimum of 6 league games. This will avoid managers buying players on behalf of ‘smaller’ clubs, then selling them on, leaving a player at a club he would never have agreed to join.

Last edited by Azzy Mahmood on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Trebs Tue 09 Apr 2013, 5:25 pm

Jason Steele
Middlesbrough to Fulham
£1.5m
We want to sign the young goalkeeper to give him more recognition in the England set-up. He has made U21 squads but isn't starting games and being at a Premier League club will make Pearce take him more seriously.

Frankie Fielding
Derby to Fulham
£1m
The young England keeper would have a great opportunity to move into the Premier League which doesn't look likely with Derby.

Davide Astori
Caligari to Fulham
£10m
The centre back is at a team struggling in the bottom half of Serie A. We will make him an important first team player at the back for us alongside Christopher Samba.

Dede
Vasco Da Gama to Fulham
£10m
The defender has got the attention of a lot of European clubs, or so the rumours say. But he has yet to receive any serious offers. We are willing to pay a big fee and include a clause in the player's contract allowing him to be released should a big club come calling.

Lasse Schone
Ajax to Fulham
£5m
This is a fantastic opportunity for the midfielder to move to a stronger league than the Dutch league which he is worthy of.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 09 Apr 2013, 9:14 pm

Andy Carroll

£10 Million

Liverpool to West Ham

He is currently on loan and really enjoying it. He is a very key player and we feel 10 million is more than enough to sign him on a permanent deal, clearly not wanted by Liverpool as he isn't a Brendon Rodgers type of player.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 10 Apr 2013, 11:56 am

I've looked over the bids so I'm just waiting for another board member to give a second opinion, they'll then be posted soon.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 10 Apr 2013, 3:22 pm

Fulham

Jason Steele, Middlesbrough - £1.5m
NEG: Fee of 2 Million is required. This was the fee Liverpool were quoted with when they were interested in him 6 months ago.

Frank Fielding, Derby - £1m
Yes: Fair Fee.

David Astori, Caligari - £10m
NO: Already in the league at Southampton
(Edited by Marky)

Dede, Vasco Da Gama - £10m
No: Has been on the radar of the bigger clubs for quite some time now.

Lasse Schone, Ajax - £5m
Yes: Fair fee.

West Ham

Andy Carroll, Liverpool - £10m
NOT NOW: Liverpool and Brendon Rodgers aren't actually sure what they'll be doing with him yet next season, he could very well start for Liverpool or could be used as a paper weight to strike another deal, either way if he was to leave, they'll want to re-cooperate more than 10 Million.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 10 Apr 2013, 3:41 pm

He can't have Astori OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 10 Apr 2013, 4:18 pm

Matt Phillips
Blackpool
4.5m

They aren't going up and he's too good to be playing championship football so we would like to give him a chance to step up to PL level.

Phil Neville
Everton
2m

Has said he's leaving at end of season so would like to offer a chance to stay in PL and not have to drop down the leagues

Saloman Kalou
6m
Lille
Declared biggest flop in france in his debut season in France and hasn't got any better so would like to bring him back to England was linked with a move to QPR/West Ham but nothing materialized

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 10 Apr 2013, 4:19 pm

Kalous in the FUT TotW though Whistle
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 10 Apr 2013, 4:27 pm

It's a 1st then Laugh got labelled major ass flop of the year in france

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 5:40 pm

Niko Krancjar
£7.1m
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/niko-kranjcar/profil/spieler_16746.html

We can offer him another shot at the prem, and regular first team football...£7.1m is a good amount of money for him and can be used on a replacement

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 10 Apr 2013, 6:27 pm

georgi schennikov
CSKA to QPR
2.8m

In his final year of his contract and not first choice, we want to make him a regular here at QPR. CSKA will want some money now rather than losing him for nothing for a promising young player.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Wed 10 Apr 2013, 9:02 pm

Miguel Britos
Napoli to WBA
£7m

Want to partner him with Coates in the centre of defence. He doesn't seem to be first choice at the moment having only started 11 games this season and appeared as a sub 5 times. Napoli seem to have plenty of cover at CB

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 3:33 pm

i s'pose if these are accpeted, then we cant use them this week?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 11 Apr 2013, 3:54 pm

Yeah you can CF - I'll be reviewing all these bids tonight at some time so those who have bids outstanding, please check back later

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:22 pm

ok cool, cheers pal

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:25 pm

Jonathan de Guzman
Villarreal to WBA
£8m

Since Swansea haven't tied up de Guzman in IRL and in the realistic league we're offering him a way out of Villarreal and give him a permeant deal in the West Midlands at the end of the season.

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:31 pm

I have De Guzman in my squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:32 pm

Romelu Lukaku Whistle
Chelsea to Southamton
30m

Since WBA haven't tied up Lukaku we're offering him a chance to not go back and sit on the bench at chelsea where Falcao/cavani is likely to come in the summer with torres/ba still there. so we're offering chelsea a profit and a guarentee Romelu would start every game barring injury Very Happy

I think that's for end of season CF OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:33 pm

dont give a stuff, people shouldnt be making offers for players that are in people's squad's on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:35 pm

go Frak yourself CF if you want him so badly making him permanent yourself.

If he leaves at the end of the season it's your own fault Elmo is getting pre-contract in place as allowed in RL king

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:38 pm

At the risk of commenting on other bids, I would say both those bids would be "Not right now" as we would need to be at the end of the season both here and IRL. At the end of our season, De Guzman and Lukaku won't be at their current clubs and would then be up for bidding. Until then it'll be a no.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:44 pm

There wasn't anything in the rules that stated I couldn't make that offer..

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:45 pm

mine was more sarcasm then anything Whistle although i may well come back in the summer with that

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:46 pm

Jonathan de Guzman
Villareal to Aston Villa
£8.1m
Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:52 pm

nando Frak you!

dont say go Frak yourself!

the player's mine, he's in my squad until the end of the season

some of us have some legit offers on here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:54 pm

Mine is a legitimate offer, like i said before there was nothing in the rules that stated I couldn't get a pre-contract sorted out.

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:54 pm

Ultimately the parent club will have the decision on whether to sell him, not you CF. The loaning club may have an inside track, but you'd actually have to bid.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:56 pm

well either way he's staying in my squad until the end of season

end of

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:56 pm

go Frak yourself you stupid Kumquat CF

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 14 Smiley-finger007

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:57 pm

Yeah that's fine I wasn't trying to sign him until the end of the season

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:57 pm

ditto with Lukaku Very Happy

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:59 pm

Don't worry I won't be 'throwingmytoysoutthepram' with Lukaku Very Happy Wink

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 11 Apr 2013, 10:41 pm

Southampton

Matthew Phillips, Blackpool - £4.5m
NEG: Blackpool were quoted to be holding out for 5.5 Million in January as they held off interest from a couple of Premier League sides such as Swansea & Southampton. 5.5 Million and he's your player

Phi Neville, Everton - £2m
Yes: Pubilc knowledge that Neville will not be getting his contract renewed in the summer, Everton could do with the money in what is a win/win deal for both sides.

Saloman Kalou, Lille - £6m
No: Insists that he's happy to continue to play in France and wants to see out his contract with Lille http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8618687/Salomon-Kalou-happy-at-Lille-and-unaware-of-transfer-talk

Romelu Lukakau, Southampton - £30m
Not Now: Future is up in the air at the moment, There's talks of Chelsea wanting him to try him luck with a top European side next season, very decent feee though.

Swansea

Niko Krancjar, ? - £7.1m
No: Only 6 months into a 4 year contract, has been a regular starter and the fee doesn't justify anything as Kyiv signed him for 7 Million.

QPR

Georgi Schennikov, CSKA - £2.8m
No: I can't find anything on him being in his last year of contract. However I have found that he has a starter value of over 3 Million and has been linked with bigger sides such as Arsenal, won a cap for the nation side so a starter fee would have to be a lot more.

West Brom

Miguel Britos, Napoli, £7m
No: Was linked with bigger sides when he choose to join Napoli. Happy in Italy and playing regular football.

Jonathan de Guzman, Villareal - £8m
Not Now: Has publicly said that he's intested in joining Swansea as he's happy to play there. We'll see what the situation is one the season has finished, hey may end up staying with Villareal.

Aston Villa
Jonathan de Guzman, Villareal - £8.1m
Not Now: Has publicly said that he's intested in joining Swansea as he's happy to play there. We'll see what the situation is one the season has finished, hey may end up staying with Villareal.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 11 Apr 2013, 10:49 pm

ill take Phillips then Very Happy

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Mon 15 Apr 2013, 2:00 pm

Moritz Leitner
£6.937m
Dortmund to WBA

Dortmund have a few players in the same position as Leitner and this will stunt his development. We're offering first team football and willing to attach a bigger club release claus allowing him to leave if and when the time comes

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 5:27 pm

Matej Vydra
£4m
Watford to Swansea

The very talented Vydra has been scoring goals for fun for Watford. We want to give him a crack at the premier league and can offer him first team football for a premier league side on the up. £4m is a very good price for a champinship club to spend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 6:20 pm

i thought you had left...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 6:51 pm

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sylvan-ebanks-blake/profil/spieler_27621.html
£2.3m

With Wolves very close to dropping down to league 1, we are offering Blake a shot at the prem...he's 27 and wont get a better offer than this at this stage of his career...also if Wolves get relegated then £2.3m is a lot of cash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 16 Apr 2013, 6:54 pm

I have dont mean I can't post here cf

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 7:11 pm

very true...it just means that your opinon isnt valid Smile

however i have 1 or 2 foreigns hopefully i can use them this week if accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

Aston Villa

TP1
Mamadou Sakho
PSG to Aston Villa
£13m
Sakho is a big strong centreback who would be ideal for the Premier League and for our defence. He is frequently behind Thiago and Alex for any big PSG games so wouldn't be missing out on the Champions League if he wouldn't be playing anyway.

TP2
Nicolas Nkoulou
Marseille to Aston Villa
£9m
Giving the Cameroonian a chance at the Premier League. No real loyalty to Ligue 1 and compensates Marseille well.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 17 Apr 2013, 6:12 pm

Moritz Leitner £6.937m Dortmund to WBA - YES

Matej Vydra £4m Watford to Swansea - NO - Same answer as before to those who tried to sign Vydra.

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake £2.3m Wolves to Swansea - YES

Mamadou Sakho £13m PSG to Aston Villa - No been linked with Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle. Already valued at 13 Million so doesn't really put PSG into a position to sell.

Nicolas Nkoulou £9m Marseille to Aston Villa - NEG - 10 Million. Again valued at 8.8 which doesn't really put them under pressure to sell. However, has hinted at leaving the club and providing you can match the fee, he's be happy to sign with a club like Villa.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14