The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

+8
Gregers
El Dios
The_Enigma
Good Golly I'm Olly
NickisBHAFC
Trebs
Fernando
Bull
12 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 6 Empty Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Managers may make 5 FT enquiries per week, starting at 0900 every Monday morning. The exception to this will be the end of the season, where additional FT enquiries will be granted.

FT enquiries, once made, can continue throughout the week until a deal is agreed. If however a FT enquiry is refused, please do not re-bid – a refusal will not be reconsidered regardless of the bid amount.

FT enquiries should be realistic, therefore we require a legitimate source – the more the merrier – to be convinced that your bid would be successful in real life. The current legitimate source list is currently as follows:

The Guardian
The Telegraph
The Times
Daily Mail
BBC Sport
Sky Sports

The current list of sources NOT accepted is currently: The Mirror, The Sun, Daily Express, Talksport, Daily Star, Metro, Bleacher Report, Trival Football, Caught Offside, Goal, Life’s a Pitch

No players brought in on a Friday may be used for that week’s tactics, as it would allow an unfair advantage for that team.

Players that are brought into the league through FTs are not allowed to be sold within the league for a minimum of 6 league games. This will avoid managers buying players on behalf of ‘smaller’ clubs, then selling them on, leaving a player at a club he would never have agreed to join.

Last edited by Azzy Mahmood on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 6 Empty Re: Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:00 am

Azzy:
Milan Baros, Free Agent to Sunderland - YES, but he must start at least 3 games this season or else he'll leave on a free at the end of the season.

Nando:
Craig Gordon, Free Agent to Aston Villa, free - YES, but he must start at least 3 games this season or else he'll leave on a free at the end of the season.

Trebs:
Luiz Adriano, Shakhtar to Fulham, £5m - YES

Marky:
Craig Gordon, Free Agent to Aston Villa - NO - he's agreed terms with Southampton

Yannick Bolassie, Crystal Palace to Aston Villa, £1.5m - NO - Palace under no pressure to sell after Zaha, esp at that low bid

George Boyd, Peterborough United to Aston Villa, £1m - £2m required

Matej Vydra, Udinese to Aston Villa, £1m - NO - Udinese want to keep him within their system I believe.

Enigma:
Martin Olsson, Blackburn to Reading, £4m - YES

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Foreign Transfers - Page 6 Empty Re: Realistic League - Foreign Transfers

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:01 am

Apologies guys, I was waiting for GSC to respond on those and he did at 1108...all these can be confirmed until 1100 tomorrow, as long as you notify your opponent that they could play for you OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:04 am

You've missed one of mine OK

Also Luiz Adriano really censored

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:52 am

£2m for Boyd is madness.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/nottingham-forest/9841216/Alex-McLeish-considering-future-at-Nottingham-Forest-after-failed-attempt-to-sign-George-Boyd.html

That says £500k was accepted before it fell through. I'd have thought GSC would know that.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:16 am

I said yes
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:24 am

Fair enough, apologies to you but why has Azzy placed this unrealistic price tag on a realistic transfer?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:08 am

I thought GSC said yes to my £2m valuation, not to your £1m bid. I'm not going to change it now, because any links supporting your bid should be provided along with your offer. It's useless to claim Forest were paying £500k after you've made your £1m bid, because I'm not going to know that am I?

If you bid next week Posh will accept the £1m.

Nando - who did we miss? Apologies mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:09 am

Nando - was it Rev?

Anthony Reveillere, Lyon to Southampton, £2m - NO - he was mainly linked to QPR because of their capacity to spend loads of money. Rev has been at Lyon for 10 years, and is still a crucial part of their team. In any case, he'd turn Southampton down as they're not a big enough club for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:12 am

Remember that any deals confirmed before 1100 today MUST be warned to your opponent by then as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:32 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:I thought GSC said yes to my £2m valuation, not to your £1m bid. I'm not going to change it now, because any links supporting your bid should be provided along with your offer. It's useless to claim Forest were paying £500k after you've made your £1m bid, because I'm not going to know that am I?

If you bid next week Posh will accept the £1m.

You won't change it even though you just said it was your error?!

Not to worry, i'll just have to use my current rag-tag squad to find 11 players Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:53 am

It wasn't my error, it was yours. You have to provide links to back your bid up. As you didn't have any evidence alongside your £1m offer, I had to go with what I thought Posh would require.

As I said, bid next week and it'll be £1m. Posh will be desperate to sell Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Are we allowed to comment on TP's that have been given a yes Whistle

Kieran Trippier
2m
Burnley

One for the future and will be back up for Clyne for the moment will play when injured and in the cup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:09 pm

No comments on TPs at all Nando, you know the game. Me and GSC debate all bids carefully, and there has to be a balance between bringing in a better quality of player to the league but also keeping it realistic. Like Reveillere - great player, would be great in this league, but we just couldn't see him leaving Lyon for anyone in this league.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:13 pm

that's not the one i was gunna complain about tbh Azzy was worth a try that one. thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:17 pm

It was, it's exactly the kind of bid that you guys should be making. Not every decision is going to be 100% correct or 100% popular, but Fergie never gets 100% of his transfer decisions right either, and they're definitely not 100% popular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:It was, it's exactly the kind of bid that you guys should be making. Not every decision is going to be 100% correct or 100% popular, but Fergie never gets 100% of his transfer decisions right either, and they're definitely not 100% popular.

Fair enough can we lie/being factually incorrect in our bidding Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:32 pm

You can try, but unless you can knock up a fake Sky Sports link, I don't like your chances Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:36 pm

i didn't mean link wise i meant blurb wise Wink cos some of what people have written is very much not true Hug

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:40 pm

I think me and GSC have been pretty good at picking up on people's lies. Like Simon Kjaer not playing for the last year Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Luiz Adriano is a deal.

What about Jardel?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Ryan Bertrand
£6m
Chelsea to Swansea.

Bertrand currently not getting first team football at chelsea...At swansea he will get guranteed first team football, also chelsea getting a good amount of cash to spend on another position

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 pm

can i confirm this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Olly wrote: Shocked

what?

also can i confirm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:34 pm

you cant confirm with out them even discussing it

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:36 pm

ah right, usually how long do ya have to wait before a decision?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:55 am

There shouldn't be any commenting on other people's TP's OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Agreed. Kindly stop
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:23 pm

CF wrote:Ryan Bertrand
£6m
Chelsea to Swansea.

Bertrand currently not getting first team football at chelsea...At swansea he will get guranteed first team football, also chelsea getting a good amount of cash to spend on another position

? can i confirm yet lads?

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:28 pm

No. Azzys barely been on and I'm writing a dissertation
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:38 pm

ok no worries...i dont usueally do foreigns so not sure how this works.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 pm

We'll discuss it on the admin section then post our conclusion here.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:00 am

Matěj Vydra
Bid:2.5m

We feel he has shown he can do well and think he deserves to join a prem side, the kid is talented and rumor's have said prem clubs after him but we are the first make a bid.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11686/8428461/Matej-Vydra-wanted-by-five-Premier-League-clubs-according-to-his-agent

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 am

Sorry Bull, not meant as commenting on other's bids, but;

Matej Vydra, Udinese to Aston Villa, £1m - NO - Udinese want to keep him within their system I believe.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:22 am

All bids are now waiting for GSC's input. Thanks for your patience lads OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:24 am

No no Marky, if Bull wants to waste one of his 5 bids on a player who has been categorically denied to another team, he's welcome to do just that. I can already say:

Bull (1/5):
Matej Vydra, Udinese to Stoke, £2.5m = NO

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:24 am

George Boyd
£500k
Peterborough United to Aston Villa

Offering George the chance to play Premier League football and compete for a starting berth, while offering his club a decent fee for their trouble. This report backs up many others that Peterborough accepted a £500k bid from Nottingham Forest before the deal fell through.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/nottingham-forest/9841216/Alex-McLeish-considering-future-at-Nottingham-Forest-after-failed-attempt-to-sign-George-Boyd.html
Boyd had agreed terms with Forest and passed a medical after a £500,000 fee was accepted but was then instructed to take an eye test which he failed.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 am

i never saw that or would not of bid., so does that count?

Josip Ilicic
Bid:3m

Prem clubs have been linked but we would like to be the first to go for him , so he can move from the sinking ship who are in the relegation fight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2262474/Josip-Ilicic-Tottenham-target.html

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:29 am

Marky:

George Boyd, Peterborough to Villa, £500k - £1m required - Posh told you last week that £1m would be required if you bought him this week...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:29 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:No no Marky, if Bull wants to waste one of his 5 bids on a player who has been categorically denied to another team, he's welcome to do just that. I can already say:

Bull (1/5):
Matej Vydra, Udinese to Stoke, £2.5m = NO

though i never saw as its on the other page which i cant access through my phone.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:30 am

No Bull, it doesn't. And unless you have a 1980s brick, that's just a shamefaced lie Laugh

Will add your Ilicic bid to those waiting for GSC in admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:31 am

i cant as it dont load on my phone lolz.

ah what ever i wont be lasting long anyway.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:32 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Marky:

George Boyd, Peterborough to Villa, £500k - £1m required - Posh told you last week that £1m would be required if you bought him this week...

But they've accepted £500k IRL and it's a Realistic League!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:35 am

question engima told me my lamps bid might be reconsidered is it worth trying again or not?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:35 am

No
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:37 am

Marky, quit it, you made a mistake last week with the original bid not having the supporting link. Posh told you £1m this week - if you don't pay it, other teams are free to bid.

Bull - how short is your memory? In that same discussion I categorically said he would not leave Chelsea, ever. He's three goals from becoming their all-time top goalscorer steam

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:42 am

Worth a try Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:42 am

George Boyd
£1m
Peterborough United to Aston Villa

Offering George the chance to play Premier League football and compete for a starting berth, while offering his club a decent fee for their trouble. This report backs up many others that Peterborough accepted a £500k bid from Nottingham Forest before the deal fell through.
Boyd had agreed terms with Forest and passed a medical after a £500,000 fee was accepted but was then instructed to take an eye test which he failed.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:43 am

you never said that you said "no its not worth biding again"

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:43 am

It would be a waste of a bid Bull, trust me.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:45 am

Will Hughes
£3 million
Derby to Norwich

We want to offer Will the step up to the Premier League to prove himself and to earn him a bigger move if he wants. We will put in a release clause of £6 million into his contract.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next