The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isa Nacewa to retire

+19
Standulstermen
VinceWLB
Notch
Feckless Rogue
red_stag
SecretFly
Mickado
brennomac
UlstermaninGlasgow
Sin é
Hookisms and Hyperbole
Jenifer McLadyboy
asoreleftshoulder
Kingshu
aucklandlaurie
Artful_Dodger
rodders
geoff998rugby
pete (buachaill on eirne)
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Isa Nacewa to retire - Page 3 Empty Isa Nacewa to retire

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Wed 20 Mar 2013, 9:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Isa looks set to retire at the young age of 30. Not sure if this is an injury issue but the Irishtimes have written that he wants to return to New Zealand with his young family. Does injury have a role in this?

A great player for the club game, very expressive, very positive and outstandingly creative. He was capped for Fiji and thus never got to fulfill his dream of playing for the All Blacks and boycotted the International game by refusing continuous invitations to play by Fiji.

As a Leinster fan, he has been an amazing player and character for us. He shall be missed and I'm sure I speak for many here in wishing him the best, the very best and nothing but the best.

Íosa
guinness

pete (buachaill on eirne)

Back to top Go down

Isa Nacewa to retire - Page 3 Empty Re: Isa Nacewa to retire

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon 25 Mar 2013, 12:46 pm

Schmidt is sitting down with Fitz this week. Hopefully all will be cleared up soon. I hope he stays.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Mon 25 Mar 2013, 1:06 pm

This is not just a loss for Leinster, but a loss for the Rabbo as a whole, it a farcical how all the best Welsh players are going to England and France, and with Nacewa going it is another big time player leaving our league, I for one will not miss him putting the Welsh sides to the sword but I will miss his ability, I always enjoyed watching him play rugby, and this will hurt Leinster hugley as I do not think player of the caliber of Isa Necewa can be replaced, I cannot see any Celtic sides pulling up trees in Europe next year, but at least we can all still "try" and enjoy our league.

P.S all the best Isa Nacewa. clap

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3