The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random things you forget/didnt know in wwf/e

+6
nasisillmatic
Mr H
VDT
sodhat
TopoftheChops
JamesLincs
10 posters

Go down

random things you forget/didnt know in wwf/e Empty random things you forget/didnt know in wwf/e

Post by JamesLincs Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:58 am

i was a huge fan of wwe in 1999. and in 2000 when hbk refereed the iron man match between rock and tripl h, i thought it was the first time i was watching him, not aware that he was commissioner in 1999. how do i not remember this?

is there anything that was happening in the company since youve been watching, that you werent even aware of?

Last edited by JamesLincs on Mon 25 Mar 2013, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

random things you forget/didnt know in wwf/e Empty Re: random things you forget/didnt know in wwf/e

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 25 Mar 2013, 12:01 pm

I wasn't aware that Hornswoggle was a McMahon.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

random things you forget/didnt know in wwf/e Empty Re: random things you forget/didnt know in wwf/e

Post by sodhat Mon 25 Mar 2013, 2:33 pm

It took me a little while to realise JBL was actually Bradshaw of the Acolytes.

I had an extended break from wrestling in 2002-07 and by the time I came back I'd missed his transformation. I can't remember who I thought he was, but he just didn't look like Bradshaw to me.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon 25 Mar 2013, 2:42 pm

Laugh Finding it hard to think of random things I've forgot
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 25 Mar 2013, 3:12 pm

I wasn't aware that you can break a glass ceiling without grabbing a brass ring until CM Punk showed us.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Mon 25 Mar 2013, 3:25 pm

I've been watching through 1998 recently, and I completely forgot they turned the Godwins into Southern Justice.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Mon 25 Mar 2013, 3:28 pm

I never realised Kama Mustafa/The Godfather was Papa Shango until someone told me online in around 1999. Even then I wasn't initially convinced.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 25 Mar 2013, 4:00 pm

I didnt know about CM Punk being used as a gangster extra in one of Cena's WM entrances nor about DDP being a driver for The Honky Tonk Man (was it Honky?) at another Mania.

Also, this was a shocker https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J4OO7GVJU1k

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 28 Mar 2013, 9:23 pm

I have a feeling everyone knew this but as a born again wrestling fan I knew about the Spirit Squad but didn't realise that #heel himself Dolph Ziggler was a member!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Thu 28 Mar 2013, 9:51 pm

It wasn't untill after The Hardy Boyz were no more that i found out that they were the door men at King Of The Ring '95.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down