The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audley v Wilder

+24
Mr Bounce
hazharrison
Soldier_Of_Fortune
The Beast
Adam D
tunes666
manos de piedra
Duty281
Boxtthis
bellchees
Il Gialloblu
davidemore
bhb001
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Strongback
J.Benson II
TRUSSMAN66
88Chris05
hampo17
KingMonkey
Lumbering_Jack
BoxingFan88
Rowley
azania
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Audley v Wilder - Page 2 Empty Audley v Wilder

Post by azania Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Not seen much of Wilder other that you tube vids. But what I've seen is dismal. Uncoordinated, ungainly, arms and legs all over the place. He makes Fury look like a ballet dancer in comparison. But he has a howitzer for a punch. No idea what his chin is like as the guys he's fought didn't realise that they were permitted to hit back.

Then we have Audley. A unigma (unique enigma). On his day he looks like he has very punch variety. But those days are few and far `between and often against woefully overmatched fighters. His chin? Well we can say he is chinny but the punches that KOd him would KO any other active boxer.

When the serious pressure is on he looks like a deer trapped in headlights. He's been getting drunk at the last chance saloon all too often but this is his last chance of achieving anything. Can he do it?

Much depends on how good Wilder actually is. If he is average and lands the first jab Audley will revert to type and get blasted out within 3. If Audley has some success he could win as Wilder is, imo, useless.

Prediction - or what round Audley will get knocked out in?

Audley in 5. He has to do something eventually. Probably a Sprott type KO when all seemed lost. Yes he can.

azania

Back to top Go down

Audley v Wilder - Page 2 Empty Re: Audley v Wilder

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:14 pm

azania wrote:
hampo171 wrote:Toney would probably throw more punches than the world level fighter Kevin Johnson.

The only time Toney will throw punches is if he were at the back of the queue at Burget King.
There's no way Toney is ever going to be at the back of the queue at Burger King.

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:16 pm

True

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:27 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
manos de piedra wrote:In my experience there hasnt been a huge amount of overhype for guys like Wilder, Mitchell, Price, Fury etc. Ive seldom seen any of them tipped for greatness. The gist of the feeling Ive gotten is that they are all capable of becoming world champions when the Klitschkos either step aside, or become so ancient that defeat becomes inneviteable. In that contet when you look around the division and what would happen were the Klitschkos to retire its not all that unlikely. Even Wlad is 37 now and while he might have a couple more years at the top if he wanted, in 2 years time he might not be the same fighter.

My God where have you been man, there are posters on here who treat them like the second coming of Ali, Louis, Dempsey, Tyson etc. Thankfully, no-one with any sense outside of this forum seems to be that hysterical about them.

Got to be honest, Dave - I must have missed all of this as well, sorry! Who exactly on here has been getting wet over Deontay and his prospects? Most of the appraisals I've seen regarding him are either confining him to being a no-hoper who'll be swatted with contempt in to the fraudster bin as soon as he steps it up, or acknowledge that he has some very visible flaws combined with some appreciable natural gifts and that we'd like to wait to see how he does against a reasonable opponent before passing judgement, which is pretty fair I'd say.

Seems to be a growing theory that anyone who rates or says anything remotely positive about a younger prospect working their way up is automatically confirming that they're a gullible fool who don't know nothin' bout baxin'! I really don't see anyone outside of his own team proclaiming him the future of the Heavyweight division and I also really see no reason why people should just discard him completely before he's even been tested, either.

Surely waiting until he's at least on the fringe of world level, or has a relevant and telling win / loss on his record, to decide whether or not he's a future Heavyweight champion or a talentless joke figure is the best course of action?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Yeah Dave........whot you talkin' 'bout?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 pm

azania wrote:
bhb001 wrote:
azania wrote:
bhb001 wrote:Even Union has gone for Wilder by EKO in the Ozzy league. But live the dream, Az, live the dream. Some may say delusional, but I just think your Universe must be a better place!

There is hope. He has to come good eventually.

Why? He may be A-Force, but he isn't A-Force of nature, what ever his press release says!!

For me its more a case of hope rather than expectation. You have to admire a guy who has that never say die attitude and who has recieved sustained abuse from all quarters, yet still comes back for more. I've warmed to him.

I hope he wins. He can do it. YES HE CAN.

Ah, kindred spirit, separated at birth. I understand now!! Fights on in the face of being totally wrong with nothing but his own self belief (and, for Audley, a million pound from the BBC) to keep yourself motivated, no matter how misguided. OK

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:39 pm

88Chris05 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
manos de piedra wrote:In my experience there hasnt been a huge amount of overhype for guys like Wilder, Mitchell, Price, Fury etc. Ive seldom seen any of them tipped for greatness. The gist of the feeling Ive gotten is that they are all capable of becoming world champions when the Klitschkos either step aside, or become so ancient that defeat becomes inneviteable. In that contet when you look around the division and what would happen were the Klitschkos to retire its not all that unlikely. Even Wlad is 37 now and while he might have a couple more years at the top if he wanted, in 2 years time he might not be the same fighter.

My God where have you been man, there are posters on here who treat them like the second coming of Ali, Louis, Dempsey, Tyson etc. Thankfully, no-one with any sense outside of this forum seems to be that hysterical about them.

Got to be honest, Dave - I must have missed all of this as well, sorry! Who exactly on here has been getting wet over Deontay and his prospects? Most of the appraisals I've seen regarding him are either confining him to being a no-hoper who'll be swatted with contempt in to the fraudster bin as soon as he steps it up, or acknowledge that he has some very visible flaws combined with some appreciable natural gifts and that we'd like to wait to see how he does against a reasonable opponent before passing judgement, which is pretty fair I'd say.

Seems to be a growing theory that anyone who rates or says anything remotely positive about a younger prospect working their way up is automatically confirming that they're a gullible fool who don't know nothin' bout baxin'! I really don't see anyone outside of his own team proclaiming him the future of the Heavyweight division and I also really see no reason why people should just discard him completely before he's even been tested, either.

Surely waiting until he's at least on the fringe of world level, or has a relevant and telling win / loss on his record, to decide whether or not he's a future Heavyweight champion or a talentless joke figure is the best course of action?

Or alternatively anyone who doesn't buy into the hype is equally a gullible fool who knows sheeeeeet bout baxin.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 pm

One would have thought as much but back when Haye was unfortunately making a mockery of himself and we were discussing where the next challenge to the K's was coming from, they was an unsettling amount of people namedropping Mitchell and Wilder and then tossing their names into the mix with the likes of Povetkin, Dimitrenko et al without these two boys having done anything (in my eyes) to even be considered contenders.

I'm reminded of the likes of Stanley Ketchel many years back on the old 606 whose name sprang up from out of the blue only to be them mentioned by people who'd previously believed boxing to have started sometime around the emergence of Ricky Hatton. It's this same kind of namedropping that made me go and research Peter Jackson just to see if people would start mentioning him in their "top ten" lists.

Whether Wilder is good, bad or somewhere inbetween isn't my issue, it's the fact that some people have been bleating on about him that gets on my nerves. They did it with Trout after he beat Cotto ("Oh Trout's gonna beat Alvarez and then take out Mayweather") People will do it with Rigondeaux now that they fallen out of love with Donaire (this week at least) and then in a few months they'll be all over some other kid like stink on a turd.

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:45 pm

The same people who mentioned Mitchell and Wilder in those lists mentioned Price and Fury though so do you have the same feelings about those two?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:48 pm

I cant see there ever being a fairytale ending for Audley because he isnt good enough to win a world title and even if he pulls off the odd upset its just going to lead him into a situation where he gets knocked out again. Although I do think he genuinely is naive enough to believe he can be a world champion, I also think if he didnt have an endless supply of last chances and a public fascination in him that keeps him well paid he would have retired some time ago.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:53 pm

hampo171 wrote:The same people who mentioned Mitchell and Wilder in those lists mentioned Price and Fury though so do you have the same feelings about those two?
Yup, Fury is getting by on his "engaing personality" and the belief that HW boxing needs characters like him when in reality it needs people whog can actually fight. People seems to think Fury's the real deal though. Oh well.

As for Price, whiclst there's been a great deal of hype about him at least he was more honest about where he was in the scheme of things. Still doesn't stop people inflating him as a fighter though.

As for the hypesters, they HAVE been around and whilst this isn't specifically about Wilder, it does bleat on about the other prematurely hyped fighter, Mitchell

Re: Seth Mitchell vs Timur Ibragimov (Spoiler)
by AlexHuckerby on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Haye's a good finisher just gets a bit over excited every now and then...

Wouldn't really say that Mitchells the complete article by any stretch, but the guy seems pretty decent, can say this America definitely has a genuine Heavyweight contender.

Would he beat a Klit? Don't make me laugh! Aggressive and exciting, that's something, would like to see him in against some other decent fighters that are fringe/world level, like the Arreolas and what not, has an ok win over a washed up Samuel Peters.

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Wilder won a Bronze in the Olympics and has come no where close to being beaten as a pro, completely blasting out his opponents. So with that I think Audley is facing the younger, stronger and also a technically gifted fighter which pretty much spells out an early stoppage victory for Wilder.

But he is yet to take on a skilled pro who can bring some tactical skills to the ring and challenge him. Audley can do this and if he is on his game then he will ask Wilder some questions. Audley looked very good in prize fighter with his counter punching looking much better and not falling back in a shell so much as he has done in recent fights. Because of this fighters thought twice about steaming him as they were getting hit! ..simple as that. Wilder is also coming out of the USA and into the UK which is not always easy.

Thing is, Just because Wilder has not got the experiences or been fully tested it does not mean he cant pass the tests with flying colors and if he is as good as some suspect then the best Audley may still not be enough.

Its not an easy one to call really because so many "?"s but if I had to make a call I would say Wilder to KO Harrison in around the 5th and Harrison to go out with a more respectful performance than his last two fights.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Nice post Tunes.

Another thing that people havent picked up on Wilder.

He may turn out top be a hype but the criticism that he hasnt faced anyone at this stage of this career has to be taken in context. He is very active:

26 fights since 2009.

To me, it seems that he is learning in the ring as opposed to doing 3 fights a year like most pros. Granted they havent been very good but he has only been pro for a short time. This is a step up and if he comes through it, like I hope he does, I am sure his next fight will be another step up again.

We dont know how good Wilder can be but we do know how good Audley is. Wilder could still be the next big thing. A 3 and a half year career doesnt really tells us one way or the other.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 pm

I think that the weigh in might give a clue to what will happen, if Audley comes in under 17stones (as I believe he did for the recent Prizefighter) it may well be an interesting fight. Granted he was, with respect, in with lower level fighters but he had much improved balance and movement IMO.

On this basis perhaps he could frustrate Wilder early then start landing his own shots as the fight goes on?

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Audley is a clown. End of. I love how as each of his fights approach there is a cloud of alzeimers desends upon the UK and people forgot the state of him.

Wilder may have fought cans, but I bet a few of those cans where better than Martin Rogan and Harrison couldnt even deal with that P4P great!!!

All Wilder has to do is keep throwin punches and before we know it, the cloud will rise and we will all say "Ahhh jesus, another embarrasing showing from the big lemon!! I knew he would do that!"
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:13 pm

I've had a little bit of luck recently with some flutters so am banging £20 on Audley to win @ 6/1

Can he do it??? Hopefully he can haha

WAAAAAAR AUDLEY

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:I've had a little bit of luck recently with some flutters so am banging £20 on Audley to win @ 6/1

WAAAAAAR AUDLEY

He soils his pants.......and gets whacked out in one...........Like he always does against fighters with a pulse...

I bet when you put that flutter on it was like Robert Shaw at the end of The STING.... Laugh

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:I've had a little bit of luck recently with some flutters so am banging £20 on Audley to win @ 6/1

WAAAAAAR AUDLEY

After your predictive prowess in the league last week, I now have to take this possibility very seriously!!! That has ruined my week!!!

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:27 pm

bhb001 wrote:

WAAAAAAR AUDLEY

After your predictive prowess in the league last week, I now have to take this possibility very seriously!!! That has ruined my week!!!

Well, if Soldier has predicted it!.....

If he keeps up his amazing prediction form and has called this one correctly, I will propose changing the forum name to SOFv2.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Audley's great value at 6/1.

Wilder's team recently erased footage of him looking poor from Youtube. Apparently he was dropped by someone resembling Butterbean's grandpops.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:53 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

I haven't seen much hyping of him at all. He's just another prospect (not a very good one at that) who people are keeping an eye on.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Ah yes. Wilder v Audley.

Whoever lands a big one first wins.

So it's Wilder then... Whistle

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 pm

You make it sound like fishing..................

Been a while since I dangled my maggot...and caught a decent prize..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Champagne_Socialist Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:01 am

I just put 50 pounds on Audley to win (5/1 odds)

Champagne_Socialist

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:18 am

88Chris05 wrote:
bhb001 wrote:

WAAAAAAR AUDLEY

Well, if Soldier has predicted it!.....

If he keeps up his amazing prediction form and has called this one correctly, I will propose changing the forum name to SOFv2.

Haha thumbsup

Yer I think am going to go with Audley EKO Smile

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast a Shadow Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Audley is in absolutlely brilliant condition for this one and is clearly up for this. In fairness he was up for the fight vs Price as well...

I've got 20 notes on him to win by knockout or stoppage at 7/1 and have more than a sneaking suspicion it's gonna come in.

Cast a Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Weighing in at his career lightest will help him in my opinion. He'll be a lot quicker on his feet, and could use the step back left hand counter to really good effect. However I still believe once the first bomb lands he'll revert to type.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Can’t believe how many sane, rational people are backing Audley in this one, and with their own hard earned money. There is an old saying along the lines of “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me” God only knows what the term should be with Audley who appears to have fooled some people about 10 times or more.

As my old man is fond of saying, you never see a skint bookie.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:35 pm

I've seen many. Usually after ive robbed em but still, I ve seen many. Your old man dont know what he's on about. Probably just trying to get rid off you not realising that the mundane and the longwinded is like a magnet to your soul.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Rowley wrote:Can’t believe how many sane, rational people are backing Audley in this one, and with their own hard earned money. There is an old saying along the lines of “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me” God only knows what the term should be with Audley who appears to have fooled some people about 10 times or more.

There is an old saying along the lines of “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me
I believe it's "Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on yo... erm...er...y' can't get fooled again!"
God only knows what the term should be with Audley who appears to have fooled some people about 10 times or more
Not sure, but I believe we staunch Liverpool supporters would be the nearest thing to that....next season will be our seas...no, wait, our star player is banned! OK, the season AFTER next season will be ours...unless he plays too well and they sell him on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:40 pm

The thing what I always find slightly bemusing, every time Audley fights, we get the old line of well "He has all the tools, his highly skilled if only he had the heart"

Ive been saying this since day dot when Harrison arrived on the pro game, I see nothing in his skills, this is a guy with no jab, limited balance and the tendancy to lift his head in the clouds when he lets any sort of shots go.

Hope Wilder pancakes him and I'm pretty much 100 % sure he will.

Cheers
Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Rodney wrote: limited balance and the tendancy to lift his head in the clouds when he lets any sort of shots go.

Cheers
Rodders

You've seen Audley let a shot go? You must have really been paying attention Rodney

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Rodney wrote:The thing what I always find slightly bemusing, every time Audley fights, we get the old line of well "He has all the tools, his highly skilled if only he had the heart"

Ive been saying this since day dot when Harrison arrived on the pro game, I see nothing in his skills, this is a guy with no jab, limited balance and the tendancy to lift his head in the clouds when he lets any sort of shots go.Hope Wilder pancakes him and I'm pretty much 100 % sure he will.

Cheers
Rodders
Having watched a few clips of Wilder on YouTube against opposition that would make the matchmaking skills of Frank Warren look positively brilliant, I have to say I see plenty for even a half decent HW to exploit. Some of these overweight plodders seemed to find Wilder's chin without too much trouble and one can only think what would happen if he was hit by anyone with a modicum of technique and ambition.

Would love to see Audley pull of the "upset" but whatever the outcome, good luck to both of 'em and hope no-one is badly hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:48 pm

It was on the playstation Jeff.

Cheers mate
Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast a Shadow Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Rodney wrote:The thing what I always find slightly bemusing, every time Audley fights, we get the old line of well "He has all the tools, his highly skilled if only he had the heart"

Ive been saying this since day dot when Harrison arrived on the pro game, I see nothing in his skills, this is a guy with no jab, limited balance and the tendancy to lift his head in the clouds when he lets any sort of shots go.

Cheers
Rodders

Think the balance is much better since he got his weight and physical profile sorted. He had a sort of 'drunk with high heels' thing going on back in his 'bodybuilder with basketball legs' days and this must have had a huge negative effect on many aspects of his game - jab, combinations, defence to name three.

Really don't think it was about the opponents back in Prizefighter - he was much, much more convincing than when he scraped through against Barrett a few years ago.

Completely different fighter at the lighter weight IMO.

Cast a Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:58 pm

I don't think the weight has that much of a bearing to be honest mate , Harrison has fought his full career of with a very wide stance, a man with in the mindset of not trusting his own whiskers, the only time I've ever seen him really set his feet was against Sprott and he was countered and knocked clean out.

A man with a high level skill doesn't lose to your Michael Sprotts, Dominic Guinness and Rogans of the world.

Cheers Rodders

Last edited by Rodney on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast a Shadow Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Rowley wrote:Can’t believe how many sane, rational people are backing Audley in this one, and with their own hard earned money. There is an old saying along the lines of “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me” God only knows what the term should be with Audley who appears to have fooled some people about 10 times or more.

Evenin Rowley - hope you're well.

Part of my confidence comes from having seen a bit of Wilder on YouTube. What's the fuss about?

I always thought a big part of Audley's problem was his weight. He was around 17 stone when he won the Olympics but piled it on after turning pro, then fancied himself as a bodybuilder for reasons unknown.

Wilder to fight very naively and walk onto something massive early - that's my take on it.

Promised my kid brother if it comes in we'd go to Wetherspoons on Sunday, my shout...

Cast a Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast a Shadow Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Rodney wrote:I don't think the weight has that much of a bearing to be honest mate , Harrison has fought his full career of with a very wide stance, a man with in the mindset of not trust

Evenin Rodders - respectfully disagree.

It's not just the weight, but the distribution and proportionality of it that I think held Harrison back bigtime.

Very difficult to make quick adjustments and transfer weight as quick as you need to when a disproportionate amount of it is in one place.

Plus those pipecleaner legs were never the most solid of foundations.

Looks like he's come off the weights and finally discovered the benefits of cardio at 41!!

Just wished he'd worked this out a few years ago - he will always be fragile round the whiskers but those odds looked to be based on reputation rather than form - too good to turn down.

Cast a Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Evening Cast mate.

Totally agree with the thoughts regards the science and proportion of the physical frame, however I see no evidence in Harrison's performances to see any change, I thought he looked his normal dreadful self in prizefighter if I'm honest, the fencing style and the awful habit of lifting his head when he actually attempts to let his left go. Doesn't have the attributes for the pro game in my view and I expect him to perform like a man full of fear again tomorrow evening, happy to hold my hands up on Monday if I'm wrong though mate.

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:18 pm

I'm tired of Audley..........He's like an addict who keeps swearing they're clean.....Gets your hopes up and then breaks your heart when you find them with a bottle somewhere....

Personally hoping Wilder does Audley and the rest of us a favor by finishing it now....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast a Shadow Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Agree to disagree Rodders - I saw a genuine improvement in Prizefighter, particularly a confidence in his own style of fighting, but it's all about opinions. Also conscious that Audley could freeze again like he has before, or get clocked early while he's vulnerable as he did against Price.

Wacky as it sounds, I think Wilder's best chance of winning the fight might be very, very early. If Audley can get through the first two minutes or so then he goes favourite IMO.

I hope you're wrong cos I've got money on it!!

Cast

Cast a Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:21 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I'm tired of Audley..........He's like an addict who keeps swearing they're clean.....Gets your hopes up and then breaks your heart when you find them with a bottle somewhere....

Personally hoping Wilder does Audley and the rest of us a favor by finishing it now....

His like Lazarus Truss mate he'll rise again , no doubt another young scamp will arrive and Harrison will persuade us his going to take him to places his never been.

Ps hope your bet comes in Cast mate

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2