The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailers *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

5 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailers *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailers *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Derbyblue Thu 05 May 2011, 11:33 am

If you've not read the book and don't want to know what will happen in the final film, then you should probably stop reading.

There's a few different trailers out for this film that I've seen (if you have seen others, then can you post the link and I'll edit them into this list):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL_g4yY0qnc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTvIaMivkoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbDcriA7E0w

Was just wondering what those who have read the books think of how the film looks in the trailers? Am I the only one who doesn't like the fact they've made it in 3D?

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailers *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailers *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Dx Dan. Sat 07 May 2011, 2:03 am

Looks good, very looking to seeing it.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailers *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailers *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Derbyblue Sat 07 May 2011, 2:13 pm

I agree Dan, think it looks very good and can't wait to go and see it.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Sun 08 May 2011, 12:29 am

Is this the last ever Harry Potter that will be made?

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 May 2011, 12:32 am

Can't wait for the film now after seeing the trailers. Won't be watching it in 3d though, don't really care for 3d movies

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Sun 08 May 2011, 12:36 am

Really? 3D make's the film 100x better! Even though I've only ever experienced it once, (Toy Story 3) and I loved it.

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 May 2011, 12:41 am

I can't explain what it is about 3d that I don't like. I actually don't mind it in animated films but when I watched avatar in 3d it didn't really make any difference to watching it as normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Sun 08 May 2011, 12:57 am

I'm the same I don't want to watch a film in 3D, it won't be in 3D when I watch it on tv or dvd later and I find that some directors try to put scenes in just to make it worth going in 3D. Also surprised they decided to stop filming part 1 in 3D but have decided to go ahead and film this one in 3D.

A Fine Folk. - Yes it should be the last Harry Potter film made, but you can't guarantee anything.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Wed 11 May 2011, 12:30 pm

I wont be watching in 3d, ~I didnt see any of the others in it and its just far too expensive anyway!

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by TipToes88 Wed 11 May 2011, 12:38 pm

A Fine Folk. wrote:Really? 3D make's the film 100x better! Even though I've only ever experienced it once, (Toy Story 3) and I loved it.
Also saw Toy Story 3 in 3d and apart from the ads at the start I could'nt really tell it was 3d. As for the whole Harry Potter film series, I've been really disappointed. Maybe because I grew up with the books so the films have kinda been a bit so-whatish

TipToes88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down