The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise winner at FO this year?

5 posters

Go down

Surprise winner at FO this year? Empty Surprise winner at FO this year?

Post by Chydremion Mon 27 May 2013, 12:58 pm

So far I've seen Roger and Nadal play, and they don't seem like they are going to win. Their outfits are all wrong. Roger's isn't ugly but it's a bit plain and doesn't suit the RG conditions at all. Nadal's outfit is ugly, and reminds me of one of his 2004 outfits. Also he looks so skinny. Both guys should have gone for the traditional blue outfit at RG, or maybe a red one, as both played their best tennis at RG the year they wore the red outfit. But these outfits are crap. I can't imagine either of them holding up the trophy in those cloths. I'll have to watch Djokovic and see whether he wears something descent, otherwise we can expect a surprise winner this year.

Chydremion

Back to top Go down

Surprise winner at FO this year? Empty Re: Surprise winner at FO this year?

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon 27 May 2013, 3:00 pm

This is a tennis tournament not a fashion show.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Mon 27 May 2013, 6:28 pm

Chydremion wrote:So far I've seen Roger and Nadal play, and they don't seem like they are going to win. Their outfits are all wrong. Roger's isn't ugly but it's a bit plain and doesn't suit the RG conditions at all. Nadal's outfit is ugly, and reminds me of one of his 2004 outfits. Also he looks so skinny. Both guys should have gone for the traditional blue outfit at RG, or maybe a red one, as both played their best tennis at RG the year they wore the red outfit. But these outfits are crap. I can't imagine either of them holding up the trophy in those cloths. I'll have to watch Djokovic and see whether he wears something descent, otherwise we can expect a surprise winner this year.

Djokovic doesn't win if Fabio Fognini is drawn on his side of the draw, and he is drawn on his semi's, so may be the dooms number already cast.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by FedsFan Tue 28 May 2013, 9:02 am

Djokovic's FO was doomed the moment he and Nadal were drawn in the same half of the draw. Djokovic may not even reach the semis as happened in Rome when most, apart from Nadal fans, were relishing a Djoko/Nadal clash.

As for a surprise winner, cannot see that happening either but I shall watch in hope and anticipation we will have a name other than Nadal being engraved next to 2013.

FedsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue 28 May 2013, 11:21 am

The surprise winner this year could be ...................... FEDERER!!!!!
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down