The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horwill Cited

+41
lostinwales
OzT
funnyExiledScot
Big
dallym
Taylorman
aucklandlaurie
sirBiggles
Cyril
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
nganboy
LordDowlais
beshocked
GunsGerms
fa0019
LondonTiger
whocares
ronian
The Saint
gelodge
GLove39
mpc28
Barney McGrew did it
The Great Aukster
ChequeredJersey
HammerofThunor
John Cregan
MarcusHalberstram
GloriousEmpire
Hound of Harrow
nathan
aitchw
glamorganalun
Coleman
George Carlin
logie28
formerly known as Sam
SecretFly
Scoped
doctor_grey
jelly
45 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Horwill Cited - Page 5 Empty Horwill Cited

Post by jelly Sat 22 Jun 2013, 11:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Horwill has been cited for "stamping or trampling" on AWJ - no idea what time this happened as nobody seemed to notice at the time.

jelly

Back to top Go down

Horwill Cited - Page 5 Empty Re: Horwill Cited

Post by GloriousEmpire Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:55 am

Night PJ!

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:57 am

aucklandlaurie wrote:
Pete C (Kiwireddevil) wrote:
Portnoy's Complaint wrote:Interesting. The IRB appeals its own citing commission's findings?

So far as I knew no TV/internet pictures showed any evidence.

Is this the equivalent of a tin-pot State iteratively asking for re-elections until the electorate finally succumbs and gets its judgement wrong?
Interesting new trend then following on from the Hore ban length appeal in the AIs - at least Mark Reason (ref. the link I posted up-thread) will be happy.

I see Brian Moore is unhappy - tweeting that judicial processes should be independent, even if they're wrong.

Pete I think this case goes a lot further than the Thompson case, in that matter the IRB were only unhappy with the sentence, in this case they are unhappy with the finding of "Not guilty" which makes it a first in rugby history.

Perhaps Portnoys right, the IRB will keep rehearing the case until someone gives them the verdict that they want. trouble is they must get to a point where they run out of fresh evidence that wasnt available at previous hearings, which must surely form the basis of the granting of a rehearing.
On one hand, it might be a wee bit possible someone at the IRB saw the video and wondered aloud why is Horwill's right leg crossing the left and impaling itself for a moment in that poor chaps head.

On the other hand, I would like to know who at the IRB is driving this? As I said, once its over, I always supposed the the judicial stuff was over.

Maybe Alun Wyn Jones' bloody head came to someone in a dream looking for revenge?

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:59 am

Number 1:  The beer IS too expensive (for the alcoholic content... Europeans don't get drunk on minus 6%) and the weather IS too hot.  You lot never have an excuse for closing a roof.  And we love the drama of deciding whether to close a roof or not.

Number 2: Lions whinge because the Wallabies cry off the early invitations for a dust up.  Two negatives making a positive or vice versa the other way round. Wink Tears aplenty from both camps.

Number 3: Lions lose a warm up game and don't care about the injuries...they were just the cannon fodder Lions.  They came in a scurvy ship and will return home in one.

Number 4:  Lions win the first test and the Wallabies show up but still cry off.... pretending to be injured as the stretchers look like less work rolling onto than playing a game.  Beale plays well enough to win on his own but gets greedy and decides to lose it all on his own too.

Number 5: Wallabies miss out on whinging about the referee.  They only have two more chances.  Losing is the best excuse to whinge says New Zealander Gatland to Aussie Beale.

Number 6: Lions are right to whinge about the judiciary.  They didn't steal no pigs or insult their landlord and yet ended up transported to Australia for a few months.... that sells expensive beer and has a sun that's too hot.

Number 7:  IRB says Horwill did it and that glasses are a good thing to have when you're a judge.

Number 8: Joubert whinges enough for everyone.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Fri 28 Jun 2013, 1:02 am

Night PJ? I don't feckin think so, I've recently given up smoking. Get your woolly arse back here this feckin instance!!!

GloriousEmpire wrote:Look, if you lot could foot it with any of the SH sides without mustering your collective forces and emarking on a month long whinge-a-thon, we wouldn't need the Lions. We'd quite gladly see the back of them but then how would Welsh people state their desire to see a team wearing red with an outside chance in the antipodeas?

Look Burt, last time you came to my yard, you got toasted.  Your obsession with "whinging" is only surpassed by the recent (25 year-old fashion) of NZ players randomly throwing up their arms and squealing "Awwww Riiifff!" Whilst Jones or McCaw busy themselves with grub-level cheating.  The biggest whiners by far come from your neck of the woods, jaysus, when one of yours gets cited the whining reaches such a high pitch the local dog pack fecks-off.  You're Jedi whingers, Top Gun bitchers, creme-de-la-whine, damn, you make the Welsh sound positively upbeat...

Seriously, you can biatch like Whitney on crack, mate.  But you can't hide the truth, the gap is gone. The future is bright - the future is oooop North.  kiss

Night GE. Hug
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5