The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd/Shane V Manny/Shane

+15
TRUSSMAN66
Lumbering_Jack
BritnDub
88Chris05
Scottrf
coxy0001
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
HumanWindmill
manos de piedra
BALTIMORA
Imperial Ghosty
oxring
D4thincarnation
Boxtthis
John Bloody Wayne
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who was better against Mosley

Floyd/Shane V Manny/Shane - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Floyd/Shane V Manny/Shane - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
Floyd/Shane V Manny/Shane - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Floyd/Shane V Manny/Shane - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Floyd/Shane V Manny/Shane - Page 3 Vote_lcap82%Floyd/Shane V Manny/Shane - Page 3 Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 31 ]

Total Votes : 38

Floyd/Shane V Manny/Shane - Page 3 Empty Floyd/Shane V Manny/Shane

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon May 09, 2011 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know we've already got a thread about Manny v Shane but I can't be bothered to read 5 pages of people calling each other gay to see if this has been covered so here goes.

In general people seem left a little flat by Manny's performence, with his people either blaming Shane's tactics or a mysterious cramp.

Here I'm asking purely who put on the better show against Mosely out of Pacquiao and Mayweather. I think the man they fought was equal. Against Mayweather he looked very dry in the weigh in and against Manny he looked more comfortable at the weight but was a year older.

Of course Shane rocked Floyd whereas Manny decked Mosely, but people generally still seem more impressed by Mayweather, but depending on your trust of compubox the stats don't back that up.

It has Mayweather landing 208/477 (44%) against a Mosley who was coming at him early, and there for the taking for the rest of the night.

Manny on the other hand got 224/727 (31%) against a Mosley who was running for the vast majority.

Do vote (if I succesfully put a poll in) and feel free to leave a comment explaining why.

PS If you think anything anyone says in the thread is wummish you don't actually have to reply...

Last edited by John Bloody Wayne on Mon May 09, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Floyd/Shane V Manny/Shane - Page 3 Empty Re: Floyd/Shane V Manny/Shane

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 pm

good.....You're being more civil these days.

that public school education has served you well Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Mon May 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Both beat Mosley by a one-sided UD but I would argue that Mayweather beat a better (if still past his prime) and more confident version of Mosley than Paquaio did.
I'm not really sure how anyone could disagree.

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon May 09, 2011 8:55 pm

J.Benson II wrote:Both beat Mosley by a one-sided UD but I would argue that Mayweather beat a better (if still past his prime) and more confident version of Mosley than Paquaio did.

Because they are WUM.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacehavenboy Mon May 09, 2011 10:17 pm

D4, you are so funny! Great thread.
Mayweather worked out an agressive Mosley pretty quick. Manny struggled and got his a$$ beat down to the canvas in the 10th.
Mayweather will school this catchweight clown.

Peacehavenboy

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue May 10, 2011 1:44 am

prettyboykev wrote:
J.Benson II wrote:Both beat Mosley by a one-sided UD but I would argue that Mayweather beat a better (if still past his prime) and more confident version of Mosley than Paquaio did.

Because they are WUM.

For the reasons I gave above.

I'm not a wum.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed May 11, 2011 8:55 pm

if i was a young and upcoming boxer at the moment i would be tearing at the bit to get a fight with pac man or mayweather at the moment, i think mayweather is probably rusty as hell at the moment and has a lot of other things to worry about, and on the last performance pac man looks no where near as dangerous as he usuals does, maybe his heart isn't there as much (with the poltics and things). think the 2 p4p canidates atm are due a upset and now seems the idea time for that. would be very refreshing as well if it were to happen.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed May 11, 2011 9:02 pm

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309947

Why is it on ESB the votes are 85 to 62 in favour of Pacquiao, while on here it is 29 to 5 in favour of Mayweather.

A few more well placed punches by Mosley in the 2nd and Molsey wins that fight.

Mosley didn't even come close to upsetting the apple cart against Pacquiao.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu May 12, 2011 12:24 am

D4thincarnation wrote:http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309947

Why is it on ESB the votes are 85 to 62 in favour of Pacquiao, while on here it is 29 to 5 in favour of Mayweather.

Because of you're attitude to the matter, people get used to disagreeing with you which goes hand in hand with supporting Mayweather. I garauntee your existence on these boards hurts Manny's popularity.

Don't get me wrong, evreyone has the right to their opinion, and honestly this is mine. You don't grind my gears that much, D4, but I'm sure it's because of you that everyone sides with Mayweather around here.

Just my 2 cents

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3