The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple goodbye

+30
R!skysports
glamorganalun
Effervescing Elephant
Dontheman
Pal Joey
flyhalffactory
Hood83
Norfolklass
tigerleghorn
t1000advancedprototype
offload
majesticimperialman
RDSguru
LordDowlais
bsando
Portnoy's Complaint
Sgt_Pooly
Taffineastbourne
Scrumpy
aucklandlaurie
Breadvan
ChequeredJersey
GunsGerms
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Jenifer McLadyboy
kiakahaaotearoa
Cyril
lostinwales
Taylorman
thebluesmancometh
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A simple goodbye - Page 2 Empty A simple goodbye

Post by thebluesmancometh Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,

Over the last few years I have been a pretty big poster (although not by somes standards) and at times taken flak from the misses for typing furiously while screaming at the rugby on the tv and venting, but that time is gone, I want to say goodbye to all as I won't be returning to this site.

With regards to my 24 / 48 hour banning (not sure what it was the post was edited after I saw it and rage quit logged out Smile there was little in it, I was very frustrated watching Wales early in the morning then told I couldn't hold an opinion on Cruden as I was so negative of welsh players before hand (or something to that effect) and after refusing to change my opinion was banned, there was little going on in reality, there's no bad feeling, I was in as much wrong as LB who I personally think just over reacted a touch after doing a very difficult job for a long time, I'll happily apologies for overreacting myself, but mostly apologies for the thread of crap that followed with a few posters who saw the banning as particularly unfair etc... I am more than happy to say sorry for any of my part, and agree or disagree I won't be on here to read this thread, just thought I'd pop on and say the sorry and goodbye to all, many who didn't get on or agree with my opinion at times, some I'd like to think did, and as I'm nursing a pretty heavy Melbourne hangover and have a few minutes free.

So LB sorry for my part mate, no hard feelings, keep up the good work, and to all take care and keep rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

A simple goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: A simple goodbye

Post by Hood83 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:25 pm

By Blues, enjoy the tour. For what it's worth I never had a problem with you and always felt you were interested in and respectful of players and teams other than your own that you genuinely rated.

Come back soon, and if not, all the best.

Hood83

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:14 pm

A simple goodbye?......more like The Long Goodbye kiss

PS A Philip Marlowe classic bye the way, well worth watching.
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Goodbye Buddy

Yet another decent contributor and member leaving.............. there will be nobody left soon to feed the trolls and the one-liner wums.

Sad but such is the throw away "big brother" society we live in.

Have a great tour Bluesman big fellar. Hope to see you when the 'burgh" whoop yer Cardiff Blues derriere.

Going miss a great poster

Chow for now Hug
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:01 am

thebluesmancometh wrote:

So LB sorry for my part mate, no hard feelings, keep up the good work, and to all take care and keep rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mate,

Yes, I'm sorry too for what I did during that game. It caused a bit of a stir.

I've been having nightmares thinking I pressed "0" (permanent) rather than "1" or "2" (no. of days). I hate having to do that but I reacted too quickly (perhaps rashly) for once. I was pretty sure I selected "2" but I was quite worried when you seemed to disappear from here but I realised you were probably on the plane soon afterwards.

Enjoy your time here in Oz. It's been a great tour so far and I wish your lads all the best. It could well be 3-0 after all.

No hard feelings either. I understand there was some anger & emotion that day. All the best for you and enjoy the rest of your stay.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dontheman Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:34 am

Ms Ladyboy, you said

"I was more referring to the fact that you spoke of a nation that ceased to exist 213 years ago"

Don't RL teams compete under the GB banner or athletics or any Olympic sport?

Dontheman

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:45 am

Why is this under the International topics?

Can't it be moved?
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:51 am

Because Bluesman is in Australia. And his humble opinion is too big for the domestic section. Whistle

Plus this devastating news has sent shock waves around the world. Name a poster who rallied international troops to a single cause as much as our mate Bluesman. Internet traffic has been down across the globe since he went to Oz. You don't know what you have until it's gone. Until it comes back in a different physical form.Hug

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:22 am

Dontheman wrote:Ms Ladyboy, you said

"I was more referring to the fact that you spoke of a nation that ceased to exist 213 years ago"

Don't RL  teams compete under the GB banner or athletics or any Olympic sport?

Dunno mate. But as this man said yesterday it is a geographical entity rather than a political one

ChequeredJersey wrote:Great Britain does still exist, though, Jenifer McLadyboy, it's just a geographical entity rather than a political one

If the north are involved should it not more correctly be UK rather than GB? (Sorry north of Ireland that is)

Geographically there are 2 Islands. Politically it is more complicated as not everyone on either island want to be part of the whole.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

Dunno mate. But as this man said yesterday it is a geographical entity rather than a political one

ChequeredJersey wrote:Great Britain does still exist, though, Jenifer McLadyboy, it's just a geographical entity rather than a political one

If the north are involved should it not more correctly be UK rather than GB? (Sorry north of Ireland that is)

Geographically there are 2 Islands. Politically it is more complicated as not everyone on either island want to be part of the whole.

In the athletics it was decided that Team GB sounded better than Team UK. Go figure. So what if a fairly large portion of said UK are disenfranchised???!!!!Shocked
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

I'm just curious
Which nation
Jennifer wrote:ceased to exist 213 years ago
?

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Come on Blues get back on board even if you just stick to the club board as that is getting a bit thin with Welsh posters.

Have fun in Aus, where is the post with Cuthbert?

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:01 pm

I even put a link in on the previous page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Great_Britain

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Sorry to see you go - a poster who had reason for his opinions - a rare breed

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Take her handy Bluesman! thumbsup
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:27 pm

i only joined last year but have read on here for two years and sad to see another good and informative poster leave . the bluemangoth Sad 

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:32 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:Hi guys,

Over the last few years I have been a pretty big poster (although not by somes standards) and at times taken flak from the misses for typing furiously while screaming at the rugby on the tv and venting, but that time is gone, I want to say goodbye to all as I won't be returning to this site.

With regards to my 24 / 48 hour banning (not sure what it was the post was edited after I saw it and rage quit logged out :)there was little in it, I was very frustrated watching Wales early in the morning then told I couldn't hold an opinion on Cruden as I was so negative of welsh players before hand (or something to that effect) and after refusing to change my opinion was banned, there was little going on in reality, there's no bad feeling, I was in as much wrong as LB who I personally think just over reacted a touch after doing a very difficult job for a long time, I'll happily apologies for overreacting myself, but mostly apologies for the thread of crap that followed with a few posters who saw the banning as particularly unfair etc... I am more than happy to say sorry for any of my part, and agree or disagree I won't be on here to read this thread, just thought I'd pop on and say the sorry and goodbye to all, many who didn't get on or agree with my opinion at times, some I'd like to think did, and as I'm nursing a pretty heavy Melbourne hangover and have a few minutes free.

Blues dude- whats up pal!

many of us have been banned once or twice(myself included)- why you leaving silly billy!!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm

thumbsup Bluesman Who?

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Ruby give him some free cbt

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down