The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread

+15
westisbest
hampo17
Good Golly I'm Olly
TopoftheChops
dyrewolfe
cherriesfna
Fernando
Shot 21 LCFC
CFCNick
Duty281
GSC
Crimey
Steel
ncfc_Tooze
Dolphin Ziggler
19 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread  - Page 3 Empty The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Going to be a disaster.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread

Post by Marky Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:54 pm

Might go to that game. Been offered another freebie exec ticket but I'm on call with work, so might be an issue. Come on Burnley!

Marky

Back to top Go down

The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 24 Aug 2013, 11:07 am

Why do you want Burnley to win lol?

You should go mate, enjoy the special Lamb hotpot pie! Also Heineken is now on tap Yahoo Also you will probably get your wish in Burnley winning.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 24 Aug 2013, 12:34 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Why do you want Burnley to win lol?
MASSIVE BITE Yahoo LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 24 Aug 2013, 12:36 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:You should go mate, enjoy the special Lamb hotpot pie! Also Heineken is now on tap Yahoo Also you will probably get your wish in Burnley winning.
Nah. Besides, in exec it's a different menu and Heineken was on tap last season there (Palace in the league game). Was horrid and flat though.

Working on-call so can't guarantee I'd make kick off so someone else is going.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 24 Aug 2013, 6:41 pm

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo 

Wow, with our lineup i would of bitten your hand off for a point! Fantastic win for the Albion!!!!

What is getting very pleasing is we look very solid again at the back, even with 11 men Burnley never looked like threatening and you can clearly tell they miss Charlie Austin, can see them struggling. 

1st half was ok, we played alright and put Burnley under a lot of pressure. Ulloa battled superbly well and was rightfully named MOTM, him powering his way through the clumsy Burnley defense before setting up Andy Crofts (Shocked) who tucked in his 2nd in 2 games! What has happened to him!!! Just before half time, one of the worst refereeing decisions i have ever seen happened, Buckley rounded the keeper and fouled, ref gives a free kick, and only gives the keeper a Yellow card, shocking decision, Buckley would of had an open goal to slot it into. 

2nd half and we started of nervy, given the ball away needlessly. But a moment of madness, Burnley's keeper carried the ball out of the area and was given a 2nd yellow and was sent off #BiggestJustice and he was on his way to the Changing Rooms, along with the Burnley assistant manager, who said one word too many and made his way from the dugout. 2nd goal was always going to come, and it came with a world class cross from Buckley and Ulloa header ed home. Probably the best Ulloa has ever played for us, i would say on his day, he is easily the best striker in the league, but underline the word on his day. 

So fantastic win for the Albion and Garcia becoming more of a legend (looked flair again today) Pleasing performances from Ulloa, Crofts, Greer and Rohan Ince who is looking like a superb player coming through, hope to see him play more this season.

However fun comes to an end next week, when the Lions are in town and roar there way to victory at the Amex Sad

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 30 Aug 2013, 1:43 pm

No Ulloa, Barnes, Orlandi, Andrews, Bruno, Bridcutt, CMS and Hoskins. Wow if we can somehow get a point tomorrow, ill be happy.

If we can put 11 players out ill go for

GK Polish Tom
RB Calderon
LB Ward
CB Upson
CB Greer
RCM Crofts
CM Ince
LCM Agustin
ARM Spanish Dave
ALM Lua Lua
ST Buckley

Subs
Ankercrap
El-Abd
Chickson
Caskey
March
Barker
Dickenson

Wow that is a week bench.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 31 Aug 2013, 6:46 pm

Millwall fans never fail to amuse me, given it all the biggen when 1-0 up and started crying when Ulloa scored at the death!!! Better luck next time lads kiss 

First half we were beyond dreadful, Millwall looked a poor side, the whole 45 minutes was just dire to watch, hands down seen Lewes play a lot better this season. Rubbish to watch.

2nd half, Millwall took a chance and went 1-0 up, Calderon has per every game out of position and it cost us dear. We then started to dominate. Orlandi and Lua Lua changed the game. Orlandi had a free kick ruled out, a poor decision IMO, you have to expect decisions like that these days from championship officials. Alan Dunne was sent of for Millwall, 2 yellow cards. 89th minute, GOAL! Ulloa smashing home from close range, man i love this guy!!!! Buckley could of snatched the points after.

Word on Danny Poopie, how fat is he???! Very dirty player as well and not seeing a good captains example. Screamed at little ball boys and also shouted at his keeper for no reason. Millwall were a very dirty side and started time wasting in the 18th minute Erm I recon they will have enough to survive JUST but maybe not. 

Time for a little break, from watching this shower of sh*t, next defeat comes in front of the sky cameras at Reading. O god this will be embarrassing. 

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 02 Sep 2013, 2:11 pm

The scum have bidded for our 2 best players Leo Ulloa and Liam Bridcutt.

Ulloa for 5 million - Fair enough price range, but we simply can't sell him as not only as he is the only player who can score for us, but if we lose him we won't have any striker!!!!!

Briductt - 1.75 million is just simply insulting IMO. Worth at least 5 million. 

If this happens though, ill cry.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 02 Sep 2013, 2:28 pm

We might be the alternative to selling bridcutt to Palace apparently.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 02 Sep 2013, 3:17 pm

I understand you enq, we said not for sale, Forest didn't bid.

Wouldn't really understand why he would want to join Forest anyway, no disrespect to Forest, they are probably more likely to get play offs than us and are one of the big boys in this league, but they have looked beyond poor the last 2 seasons.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:15 pm

No signings made, which is a shame as i really do feel we need back up to Ulloa. He gets injured and we have no one.

However we kept hold of Ulloa and Briductt Smile Im sure Ulloa price will go up, if he continues banging in the goals as well.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 03 Sep 2013, 8:36 am

Are you aware Ulloa is already 27? He's probably already at his peak. I would be very surprised if his value increased beyond the £5m or so Palace bid.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 03 Sep 2013, 9:29 pm

Osasuna have made an enquiry for Oscar Garcia according to a source in Spain.

Been rejected, can't imagine Oscar will want to go, i know he is very well respected in Spain, but he genuinely seems to be enjoying being in charge of this superb football club, unlike a previous manager.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:26 am

New striker suppose to be signed before Reading next week.

Names in the pipe line

John Obika
Harry Kane
Luciano Becchio (Can't see us getting him)
Ricardo Vaz Te (No chance)

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 12 Sep 2013, 9:51 pm

Seems like the Obika loan move is falling through.

Orlandi now out for 2 months. Bless Oscar, he is having no luck what so ever.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 12 Sep 2013, 9:54 pm

You are gonna get absolutely spanked by Reading. Horrendous injury list
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 12 Sep 2013, 10:02 pm

Ill take a 1-0 defeat!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 13 Sep 2013, 9:35 am

Cue a Brighton win and you making out that it was always going to happen Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 13 Sep 2013, 1:19 pm

Unblock me on twitter Marky Sad

No Orlandi, CMS, Hoskins, Bridcutt all injured for tomorrow. Bruno and Barnes could play, but not sure if there match. Subs bench could be likely for them both.

Ill go for

GK Polish Tom
RB Calderon
LB Ward
CB Greer
CB Upson
RCM Flo Rida (Agustin)
CM Andrews
LCM Crofts
ARM Buckley
ST Ulloa
ALM Spanish Dave (Has had a dire start to the season)

Subs
Ankercrap
El-Abd
Bruno
Ince
Lua Lua
Caskey
Barnes

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 13 Sep 2013, 3:39 pm

Craig Conway signed on loan from Cardiff.

Don't know much about him, he any good? if any one knows!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 15 Sep 2013, 4:06 pm

Well if you had offered me a point before kick off, i would have bitten your hand off! But we outplayed and should of won by a few against a side with a huge budget and should easily be looking for promotion this season.

First half there was very few chances. Andy Croffts and Gordon Greer both wasting 2 good headers. Both sending off's were correct. Ulloa sending off is a massive blow, not only is he our only good player atm, but he is the only player who can bluddy score! We need to get a loan striker in NOW! Barnes is fit though, o great ...

2nd half i don't recall a single huge chance for Reading? Very poor performance from them. Guthrie and there keeper the only 2 stand outs. Countless of chances wasted by us, Lua Lua had a superb game. There keeper was rightfully named MOTM.

If we thought that was tough, we have another thing coming on Wednesday night when we go to QPR! Scary scary thoughts. Can see it being similar to West Ham a few seasons ago, when they are just simply to good for us.  

Good point. SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 18 Sep 2013, 3:15 pm

Very tough game tonight against QPR. With there squad, budget, etc. anything other than 1st should be counted as complete failure IMO. How there in this league is stupid, Nathan Jones made a good point when he said "there in a league of there own" with the financial structure they have, i agree with him.

Squad ill go for

GK Polish Tom
RB Calderon (Hopefully his last start for a while, hopefully Bruno can get his fitness back for Saturday)
LB Ward
CB Greer
CB Upson
RCM Crofts
CM Andrews
LCM Agustin
ARM Conway
ALM Lua Lua
ST Barnes

Subs
Brezovan
Bruno
El-Abd
Ince
Spanish Dave
Caskey
Buckley

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 18 Sep 2013, 3:21 pm

Do us a favour and beat QPR tonight so we stay top of the table. Thanks.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 18 Sep 2013, 3:30 pm

Wouldn't put money on it. Can see us getting smashed. That said we did beat Cardiff away 2-0 last season and outclass Reading on Sunday for most of the match. But im not getting hopes up in anyway, ill take a 1-0 defeat but play well.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 18 Sep 2013, 8:28 pm

If you want some biased commentary please head over to 5live, where Mark Bright (Cu*t) is being as biased towards Brighton as ever.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 18 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

Another fantastic point, won't go to a tougher place this season.

If you said we would get 2 points from Reading and QPR and keep clean sheets i would of said your mad! Superb. 

Sounds like Keith Andrews ran the show tonight, seems to be a good bit of business from Oscar. 

Bolton on Saturday, they are due a win so im scared. Recon it might be similar to the Millwall game or even worse.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 19 Sep 2013, 10:24 am

Wont go to a tougher place?!?! How about the King Power Stadium!!! Very Happy

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 20 Sep 2013, 3:42 pm

Bolton at home tomorrow, like i said there on a dire run of form and i always get scared when we play sides like this because "there due a result" however i recon if we can get the first goal we SHOULD be ok but i certainly won't count any chickens.

Forster Caskey and Agustin have been added to the never ending list of injurys. Shame for Caskey has he has broken into the team recently and done very well. Keith Andrews also misses out as part of his loan agreement from Bolton. Huge loss as he has been our best player in the last 2 games IMO. 

Team ill go for

GK Polish Tom
RB Bruno/Calderon (Depends if Bruno is fit enough)
LB Ward/Chickson (Depends if Ward is fit enough, went off against QPR)
CB Greer
CB Upson
RCM Spanish Dave
CM Ince
LCM Crofts
ARM Conway
ALM Lua Lua
ST Barnes

Subs
Brezovan
El-Abd
Bruno/Calderon
Richards
Buckley
March
Barker

Wow that is a weak squad.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 21 Sep 2013, 6:27 pm

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo 

Amazing win!!! For the whole 90 minutes we just simply looked A LOT better than Bolton and completely out classed them. Squad is down to bare minimum with injury's, but the lads who played did superbly well.

First half we were all over Bolton but just couldn't make our chances count. Lua Lua rattled the bar with a thunderbolt. Bolton couldn't handle him today. Bolton then had a cross it deflected of Spanish Dave and went in. Amex in complete shock. Half time some how 1-0 down. No luck for poor Oscar again.

2nd half we came out the blocks like warriors. God knows what Oscar and Nathan said to them but they came out and destroyed Bolton. Barnes headed in from a superb Lua Lua cross. Calderon then scored a class calm well placed Volly, bit of a nice touch on his 150th appearance for the club and on "Spanish Day" Calderon then went on a run and set up Will Buckley who scored very well. 3-1 and in full control. Our first come from behind win since Doncaster 2011 in our first ever game at the AMEX. Oscar already better manager than Gus Whistle 

Rohan Ince given MOTM he did superbly well, proving again he can be trusted to play. Calderon and Lua Lua also had great games. Ashley Barnes ran his socks off and had to deal with Tim Ream and Matt Mills shirt pulling and man handling him all game, full credit to the ref who was having none of it and kept on pulling up fouls and booking Bolton's poor defense. 

Also LOL at the fat Bolton pikey who was crying at the end laughing laughing laughing laughing 

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS

Bring on a very boozy weekend in East Angila next weekend. 2 nights out in Norwich and 90 minutes of poor football at Ipswich. Smile

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Fri 27 Sep 2013, 1:23 pm

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/23668/were-now-a-proper-championship-club--notes-for-brighton

Interesting article about your team nick

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 29 Sep 2013, 7:26 pm

How was your day out at Ipswich nick? I heard there was a bit of crowd trouble between the fans.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 29 Sep 2013, 7:32 pm

Fantastic weekend in Norwich, apart from the 90 minutes of football in Ipswich!

Won't talk about the weekend to bore you all, so ill just talk about the rubbish football.

The first half we started of well, disappointed Lua Lua was dropped he has 100% been better than Buckley this season and that was evident today. Crofts really should of put us 1-0 up and as i think i said that chance will come back to bite us. It did, Ipswich had there first shot of the game and it took a very very harsh deflection and went in. Sums up Oscar's luck since he has joined us. Poor bloke. McGoldrick then made it 2-0, whilst it was a good finish, Gordon Greer could of done A LOT better, him and the entire back 4 were all over the place for this game. Shame after our brilliant defensive record this season. 

2nd half we were dire. We made IMO a pretty standard side look very good, but we were just dreadful. The worse we have played by far since that painful night back in May against the Scum. Cresswell and McGoldrick were the stand out Ipswich players for me. 2 top players they have there. 

Word on the Ipswich fans, sheer silence all game even when 2 up. But LOL at the bloke (who was wearing a Mckenzie shirt laughing) who was given it the biggen only to be ejected from the stadium and taking his little son with him. Contender for father of the year there.  

90 minutes of football though didn't wreck a superb weekend. Next game on Tuesday night against Sheffield Wednesday, like i said against Bolton i always hate playing sides "who are due a win" as it usually comes against us! Hope to see a response from the players. 

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 29 Sep 2013, 7:34 pm

TopoftheChops wrote:How was your day out at Ipswich nick? I heard there was a bit of crowd trouble between the fans.
Yeah good thanks mate OK 

Yeah idiots from both supporters getting ejected by the stewards who were the best i have come across at all football games i have been to. Hand gestures looked to be the reasoning behind it all, idiots giving it the biggen, then bottling it. Like i say every week there are idiots at every football club, and that was again evident today.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 29 Sep 2013, 7:49 pm

Calderon got skinned by Cresswell, who is our best player. He should be playing premiership football next season. McGoldrick's second goal was top class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=g41jO-itlPg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dg41jO-itlPg%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 29 Sep 2013, 8:06 pm

Skinning Calderon is hardly difficult. He is rubbish.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 01 Oct 2013, 2:49 pm

Home game tonight against Sheffield Wednesday, like i have said against Bolton and Millwall, i always hate playing sides who are "due a win" as we usually bottle it, tonight will be no exception. 

Team ill go for

GK Polish Tom (Needs to work on his kicking, laughable it was on Saturday)
RB Bruno (Why we played him in Center mid on Saturday ill never know)
LB Ward
CB Greer
CB Upson
RCM Andrews
CM Ince
LCM Crofts
ARM Buckley
ST Ulloa
ALM Lua Lua

Subs
Ankercrap
El-Abd
Calderon
Agustien
Forster Caskey
Spanish Dave
Barnes

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 01 Oct 2013, 10:02 pm

Wow. Can't even beat Sheff Wed at home and your striker goes off injured Laugh #niceone
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 02 Oct 2013, 12:08 am

Shocking performance, poor chance of a flying pig than us getting a top half finish this season. 

Sheffield Wednesday, looked simply there for the taking. There defense looked shakey, there midfielders couldn't keep the ball and there striker looked as slow as me. 

Leo Ulloa should of scored early on, he ran clear on goal but Chris Kirkland (wan*er) came out and won the ball, very poor from Ulloa, any striker in the professional game should be scoring them. Wednesday rarely threatened, but some poor defending and Matt Fryat scored before half time. 

2nd half as expected we were all over them, but the performance was still of poor standard. Leo Ulloa then went of injured, after getting fouled but the ref didn't blow for a free kick. Amex in shock as he gets stretched off, worrying image. Wednesday continued to time waste and shirt pull and constantly foul our players, Chris Kirkland getting a yellow card was funny and deserved. Last minute, a great cross from Crofts was headed goal bound by Ward and Andrews smashed it home. Good finish by him. Him and Crofts the only players who showed up today. How Lua Lua got MOTM ill never know. 

Bless Oscar, he really is having no luck what so ever. Be interesting to see how Gus would of done, with all these injury's and a smaller budget. Forest on Saturday, wow there going to have a field day if we play like we did tonight. Not feeling confident, going to be a long old evening, thank god i may be missing the game!

One thing has to be said, think the Sheffield Wednesday fans will agree with me. The referee was dreadful, didn't catch a name, but he looked way out of his dept and pretty much every decision for either side was wrong. One decision that was beyond stupid, Buckley running down the wing cuts in the area, gets shirt pulled, the guy falls over and Buckley keeps his feet, but the referee gives a foul! Incredible. 

Still, in Oscar we trust, even though his team selection was again pretty stupid tonight Laugh 

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 03 Oct 2013, 3:59 pm

Ulloa out for 2 months and Crofts now injured. 

Why o why does God have it in for us!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 04 Oct 2013, 11:22 am

Crofts will play through the pain tomorrow and then use the International break to recover, top man! Agustien is injured again. 

If we can put out a team ill go for

GK Polish Tom
RB Bruno
LB Ward
CB Greer
CB Upson
RCM Crofts
CM Andrews
LCM Spanish Dave
ARM Buckley (PLEASE SAY HARDING WILL START!)
ST Barnes
ALM Lua Lua

Subs
Ankercrap
El-Abd
Calderon
Ince
March
Forster Caskey
Conway  

What a bluddy week squad.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 06 Oct 2013, 1:20 pm

Well that was a funny sort of game, but if you defend like under 6's then you deserve to be punished, but on terms of build up play, i thought we looked a lot better and some forest fans i spoke to actually said they thought we were the better side, but just a mad 10 minutes was the difference. 

1st half we started of bright, Forest simply couldn't handle Buckley and Lua Lua. A lot of fouls being commited. Lua Lua was tearing there number 2 a new one. Not sure who it was but he looked a poor poor player, not sure what Forest teach there full backs, as they always seem to be crap! Forest did have some chances, Henderson was causing problems in the air. Then a terrible shot from Ashley Barnes set up Andy Crofts and he headed home superbly well. He has looked a much better player under Oscar. 

2nd half and madness happened. Lansbury with a free header and he heads home. Henderson scores a good goal, but laughable defending. Then Greer gives away a stupid penalty, which is taken well. 3-1. We then dominated the rest of the game, and i don't think i have seen so much cheating in my life, every time Lua Lua, Buckley, Barnes, Lopez, Ward, Calderon got the ball they would be battered to the floor. Chalobah who very unimpressed me, not sure what Forest have done to him, but he looked half the player he did at Watford last season, was finally sent off, should of been sent of in the first half. Lua Lua was then denied a clear penalty, rugby tackled to the floor, but the ref said no, surley should book him for diving then? Crofts hits the post from a volly, if your QPR, Reading, Forest that shot goes in, sums up our luck.

Word on the referee, very poor. Obviously not his fault our defense can't defend though, but he was very inconsistant. Every time Barnes would be shirt pulled and clearly fould by the forest defense, but no foul given. Greer then wins a well time header and he gives a foul! Billy Davies also showed why he is a very disliked man in the game. His post match interview was just very unprofessional and having ago at Oscar for complaining every-time they fould us! 

Today proved though, you spend money, you get players who score goals and players who can defend. But as we have 7/8 players out injured defeat was always likely. 

Time for an international weekend, then its terrace time at Yeovil! Yahoo 

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:59 pm

Love sacks were going down aren't we

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:55 pm

Gus Poyet is now Sunderland manager.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 08 Oct 2013, 4:31 pm

Indeed.

Im scared he will come back and take Bridcutt and Ulloa now.

Hopefully he can take the crap he brought to the club like Barnes, CMS, Greer and Calderon.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 10 Oct 2013, 3:52 pm

Interesting news and very exciting news, for off the field long term ambitions. 

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/55m-plans-would-be-significant-boost-1107449.aspx

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 16 Oct 2013, 4:37 pm

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC have completed the loan signing of Leroy Lita from Swansea City until 1st January 2014. He's available for Saturday's trip to #YTFC.

LOL
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Wed 16 Oct 2013, 5:24 pm

Olly wrote:BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC have completed the loan signing of Leroy Lita from Swansea City until 1st January 2014. He's available for Saturday's trip to #YTFC.

LOL
There's your striker Nick haha!

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 16 Oct 2013, 5:36 pm

Christ you guys are quicker of finding information about my club than me!

Can't believe we have signed a striker! Leroy is a decent striker, experienced, strong, scores goals and has a bit of pace. Can easily do a job. Can't be any worse than Barnes anyway Laugh 

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 17 Oct 2013, 4:03 pm

Some very upsetting news yesterday, that 22 year old life supporter Lance Corporal James Brynin sadly died in Afghanistan whilst defending his country.

Players will wear black armbands as a mark of respect on Saturday, in our defeat to Yeovil Town.

His family will be attending the home game against Blackburn on the football league remembrance day.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 18 Oct 2013, 3:20 pm

Really can see us losing at Yeovil tomorrow, they are due a home win, our squad is still very weak and they really need to win home games esspically against sides like Brighton if they are to stay up. All day drinking and terrace though, that's all that matters!!!!

Team ill go for

GK Polish Tom
RB Bruno
LB Ward
CB Greer
CB Upson
RCM Spanish Dave
CM Andrews
LCM Crofts
ARM Buckley
ST Barnes
ALM Conway

Subs
Ankercrap
El-Abd
Calderon
Ince
Forster Caskey
March
Lita (If he gets his clearance)

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next