The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread

+15
westisbest
hampo17
Good Golly I'm Olly
TopoftheChops
dyrewolfe
cherriesfna
Fernando
Shot 21 LCFC
CFCNick
Duty281
GSC
Crimey
Steel
ncfc_Tooze
Dolphin Ziggler
19 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread  - Page 4 Empty The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Going to be a disaster.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 19 Oct 2013, 10:08 pm

Jeez just seen the result.

Man you're bad
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Offical Brighton & Hove Albion 2013/14 Season Thread

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 20 Oct 2013, 10:47 am

Class day out, drank way too much though!!! What away days are all about!

However the football was a disgrace. No disrespect to Yeovil, but there whole football club is at very very best league one standard. They shouldn't really be in the Championship, but they are but i can only see them ending 24th.

We should of won no doubt, but not taking our chances is becoming a bad issue. Obviously were missing 7 key players, but i can only see us ending between 12th and 16th at very best this season. Oscar has had no luck and i hope we give him time, seems like a top bloke and his chants are class! Also i like to see what fresh clothes he wears every week!

Lita looks like a decent signing, once he gets his fitness back.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 20 Oct 2013, 7:02 pm

Judging by his tweet looks like Kazenga Lua Lua is out for 8 weeks. Another key player out injured, this is just getting stupid.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 20 Oct 2013, 7:06 pm

Obviously the strength and conditioning coach at Brighton needs to be fired
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 20 Oct 2013, 7:15 pm

Think all of the fitness personnel need to be fired.

Think were signing Dexter Blackstock on loan from Forest this week, pointless signing, but hopefully it keeps Barnes as far from the team as possible.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:48 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Going to be a disaster.
I told you all.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 26 Oct 2013, 9:56 pm

Actually enjoyed this Saturday, didn't have to watch 11 tw*ts in blue and white wreck my weekend and drive me to drink!

Also knowing im waking up hangover free is a nice touch!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 28 Oct 2013, 4:39 pm

After Spanish Day was such a delight, the club have now advertised tonight's game as Fright Night. Well im scared enough going into the game of how much will concede! I don'[t think i have been more scared of going into a game and with it being fright night its all fitting in well! Got to love Halloween.

Team ill go for

GK Polish Tom
RB Bruno
LB Ward
CB Greer
CB Upson
RCM Spanish Dave
CM Andrews
LCM Crofts
ARM Buckley
ALM Conway
ST Lita

Subs
Ankercrap
El-Abd
Calderon
Ince
Forster Caskey
March
Barnes

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 28 Oct 2013, 11:48 pm

Hmmm don't know whether that's 1 point gained or 2 points dropped. A cracking game for the neutrals but a game that left me tearing my hair out (not only cause i didn't get a pie) but because again we have no luck in front of goal, but thanks to the linesman we had some luck down the other end.

First half we were very poor, the Watford goal was soft and the harsh deflection sums up poor Oscar's luck so far this season, not sure who pis*ed of Sean Murray but his celebration was pretty needless. If you're QPR, Leicester, Forest that just doesn't happen. No luck. Forresti (spelling) should of been sent of IMO for a horrible lung on our keeper, pretty needless and could of really hurt him, not what you want to see in a game of football. Barnes header saved superbly by there keeper who got given MOTM i understand.

2nd half and i missed there goal that was disallowed, as i was finishing my half time beer. I have seen the picture and Watford can feel very hard done by, but i think they must also respect the officals have such a hard job and tbf it looked a tough one to call in the moment but after seeing replays it was a clear goal. Crofts then scored a superb goal. Barnes ran his socks of MOTM for me, he set up Crofts and he should of won the game great keeping again by Almuni (best keeper in the league for me)

So not sure to be grateful for a point or angry we haven't got all 3 points. Given that we have A LOT of key players missing i suppose a point against one of the best sides in the league is a good result. Doncaster away on Saturday, will be a tough game, can't see us getting all 3 there another point will be decent.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 29 Oct 2013, 10:43 pm

Oscarrrrr Garciaaaaaa
He drinks Sangriaaaaa
He came from Barca
To Bring us Joy
He's got a stubble
Like Barney Rubble
So Please Don't take
MY OSCAR AWAY

OOOOOOO OSCAR GARCIAAAAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOO OSCAR GARCIAAAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOO OSCAR GARCIAAAAAAAAA

#BrightonLegend

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 30 Oct 2013, 7:28 am

"WE CAN SEE YOU HOLDING HANDS..."

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 01 Nov 2013, 1:07 pm

Stephen Ward has traveled to Doncaster but he is "highly doubtful" of playing. Shame he has been superb this season and this will mean Calderon and Bruno will be our full backs, god help us!

Agustin, Bridcutt and Orlandi all back in training, and could be available for next Saturday against Blackburn!

For tomorrow ill go for

GK Polish Tom
RB Bruno
LB Calderon
CB Greer
CB Upson
RCM Spanish Dave
CM Andrews
LCM Crofts
ARM Buckley
ST Barnes
ALM Conway

Subs
Ankercrap
El-Abd
Maksimenko
Ince
Forster Caskey
March
Lita

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 03 Nov 2013, 9:16 pm

Yeah cracking win yesterday against Doncaster, who have shown there a tough team to beat at there place, but im sure they will be down the bottom come May, no disrespect to them but i just think other sides have more quality.

The table looks a lot more better than it did Monday night, with all the injuries we have, 12th spot and 5 points of the play offs, is brilliant IMO. Will Buckley was added to the injury list yesterday, but thankfully Stephen Ward is fine and Liam Bridcutt could be back on Saturday.

Also great to see Forster Caskey score, what a ping! Dad Darren Caskey and Step dad Nicky Forster would be proud! Fantastic management from Oscar as well, as soon as Donny scored, he brought on Lita and went for it, he makes it clear he doesn't like to settle for a point, he wants wins, and it paid of. Also great to see Spanish Dave score, hopefully he can get back to the player he was last season.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 07 Nov 2013, 4:20 pm

Just brought a Wigan away ticket for just an amazing £10! What a bargin! Mind you it's going to be a big defeat so £10 is probably about right!

Missed out on a Bournemouth ticket Sad However i will be going down on the 30th for the night out anyway! That's what happens when you book the hotel before the match tickets Laugh 

Will Buckley added to the injury list. Hopefully though him along with Bridcutt, Orlandi and Agustin will be back after the international break. Until then, our only winger is Craig Conway ... great picard

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 07 Nov 2013, 11:06 pm

Andy D'Urso refereeing on Saturday to add more salt into the wound. 

Already cost us points against Derby this season, where we were denied a clear penalty and failed to send there center back of.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 09 Nov 2013, 7:04 pm

Well if you had offered me a point before kick off i would of bitten you're hand off, fantastic win today, we had without question our weakest team out and we got the win with Andy D'Urso refereeing. 

3-0 is a very harsh scoreline on Blackburn. They created plenty of chances, but there was no getting past the big pole in the goal, he was outstanding today. The number 7 for Blackburn was tearing Bruno apart all game, but he seems a selfish player and all of his shots seemed to end up in the back row of the North/South Stands.

The first half, Blackburn were the better side. We were doing ok going forward, but looked very weak at the back. Bruno is awful, he needs to be replaced, as much as i don't like Calderon, he needs to start ahead of Bruno. New RB is 100% needed. Craig Conway had his best game for us, he was tearing his full back apart, and he rightfully won the penalty. I couldn't bear to watch when Barnes grabbed the ball, he had already missed a sitter 5 minutes before, and his last 2 penalty's have both been saved. Despite him scoring, Spanish Dave still should of taken it.

2nd half, we were a lot better. To say we deserved to win 3-0 though is a bit too far as Blackburn played quite well. Rhodes was marked out the game by Upson, and the other lads of there's shooting just wasn't working. Oscar clearly did his home work and it paid off. Conway with neat work down the wing and his cross was headed in very well by Caskey. His 2nd in 2 games. He is really turning into a cracking player. 3rd was added by Barnes, Crofts with a shot saved by the keeper well, but Barnes couldn't miss.

3-0 happy days, much needed home win. 3 points of the play offs, is brilliant if you look at all the injuries we have had. Oscar deserves an awful lot of credit. Amazing to see Liam Bridcutt come on in the 2nd half, that was the biggest cheer all game when he came on! With him back, hopefully Agustin, Orlandi, Buckley and Andrews will be back for the Wigan game after the international break. 

Also above all, today's game was a tribute to life long Albion fan Jay Brynin who sadly lost his life fighting for our country last month. His family was in attendance, and the minutes silence was well observed. Oscar paying tribute to him. R.I.P Jay. 

Lets now get boozy, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 15 Nov 2013, 12:38 pm

Stupid International break Sad

Gives us chance to get the lads back fit though, Liam Bridcutt, Andy Crofts, Keith Andrews, Will Buckley, Andrea Orlandi and Kemy Agustin, should also be fit for the Wigan game after the international break. To be 12th in the league and only 3 points of the play offs, without half the first team is just amazing, and proves how well Oscar is doing.

Incredible, first time i think ever for Brighton our 2 LB's have been called up and not only that they both could be starting against each other. Stephen Ward has been called up for Ireland and Maksimenko has been called up for Latvia and the 2 country's are playing each other in a friendly tonight!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 15 Nov 2013, 1:44 pm

Defies words how incredible this is
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 22 Nov 2013, 2:05 pm

Wigan Away tomorrow

Only a tenner to go, and another ground to cross of the list, even though were going to lose!

But as we all know away games are all about the day out!

Team ill go for

GK Polish Tom
RB Bruno (God help us)
LB Ward
CB Greer
CB Upson
RCM Andrews
CM Bridcutt
LCM Crofts
ARM Buckley
ST Barnes
ALM Conway

Subs
Ankercrap
El-Abd
Calderon
Ince
Caskey
Orlandi
Lita

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 24 Nov 2013, 1:05 pm

What an incredible win. Another game with a very weak squad out. There team was a lot stronger than ours, they have one of the biggest budgets in the league, but we still outclassed them and won 1-0. A truly fantastic day out, love away days so much!!!

1st half, Wigan were probably the better side. They had some good creative wingers, but Fortune really is a rubbish player, why they started him over Grant Holt ill never know. 

2nd half and we really turned on the style. Fans were in superb voice. We created a lot of chances to win the match. Bruno and Jake Caskey having chances. But then a superb run from Spanish Dave a great cross, Caskey header superbly saved by the Wigan Keeper (wasn't sure who was in goal for them but he pulled of some good saves all game) the rebound was headed in by Crofts it looked to me as if the header was going over, but the goal went in, me and 5 others then toppled over a row (my leg is killing me) Right at the end it looked like Grant Holt would steal a point for Wigan but the big pole in the goal made a superb save. Id say he is the best keeper in the league.

Amazing win, keep it up Brighton this is brilliant ATM. 

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 24 Nov 2013, 2:02 pm

Also only team to Leave DW staidum with all 3 points, Loftus Road with a point and a clean sheet and taking 3 points from Burnley

Cool Cool Cool

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 30 Nov 2013, 6:50 pm

Fantastic night out in Bournemouth, cracking place will most certainly be going back. But will make sure we go to a different curry house!

Onto the match. 1st half we were beyond rubbish. Only one player was playing well and that was Rohan Ince. He was superb today, really excited about him for the future, also got to show the sky cameras what he is made of! A beast who has a lot of pace!!! But Bourenmouth were much better in the first half, they took the lead when Matt Ritche scored a good goal (has a pikey haircut though) 

2nd half we were a lot better. Ashley Barnes scoring a superb goal. If Messi scored it they would be talking about it all week long! 2nd half was all Brighton. Just needed to create those final passes together though. But another encouraging point. Lee Camp should be arrested for assault on Ashley Barnes, smacked him round the face, haven't seen the replay, but it looked pretty stupid from where i was standing. Stuff like that really doesn't belong in the game.

Still another good point on the road at a side that have turned over some of the big boys this season. Happy with a point. Barnsley on Tuesday night, realistically we should win, but i wouldn't be surprised to see us draw or even lose, its the Championship anything can happen! Also they have just sacked there manager, so you never know what response the players will give.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGUULLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 30 Nov 2013, 7:21 pm

Actually watched your game today Nick, How you came away with a point is beyond me tbh. regarding the Camp/Barnes issue - Not sure what you saw i suspect different to anyone with sense. Barnes grabbed his arm to stop him launching a counter and Camp just pushed him off.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Sat 30 Nov 2013, 8:06 pm

Fernando wrote:Actually watched your game today Nick, How you came away with a point is beyond me tbh. regarding the Camp/Barnes issue - Not sure what you saw i suspect different to anyone with sense. Barnes grabbed his arm to stop him launching a counter and Camp just pushed him off.
100 per cent agree, you sometimes see it in a different light if you support that team though.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 30 Nov 2013, 9:52 pm

Fair enough, as i say probably because i saw it and first reaction was a punch. 

Point was a fair result IMO. First half belonged to them. 2nd half belonged to us.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 30 Nov 2013, 11:56 pm

Decent game well played, felt a draw was fair TBH,
Didn't like that crofts guy tho,
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 01 Dec 2013, 12:54 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:Fantastic night out in Bournemouth
Posting this at 6:50pm suggests otherwise Wink 

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 01 Dec 2013, 11:59 am

I went out on the Friday night mate

In the hotel at 4am, checked out at 8:30am. In Weatherspoons for 8:30am fry up and a pint!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 03 Dec 2013, 3:14 pm

Barnsley at home tonight.

Should be a standard 3 points, but i really wouldn't be surprised if Barnsley steal a point or even all 3!

Team ill go for

GK Kuzchak
RB Bruno
LB Ward
CB Greer
CB Upson
RCM Ince
CM Bridcutt
LCM Croffts
ARM Spanish Dave (God help us)
ALM Conway
ST Barnes

Subs
Ankercrap
El-Abd
Andrews
Agustin
Orlandi
Caskey
Lita

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 03 Dec 2013, 9:44 pm

2-1 Barnsley trolooolololololololol
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 03 Dec 2013, 10:13 pm

Olly wrote:2-1 Barnsley trolooolololololololol
We love you Barnsley, we do,
oh Barnsley we love you!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 03 Dec 2013, 11:15 pm

Home defeat, to a side that is bottom, no away wins, had 160 fans, no manager, CAN IT GET WORSE!

Worst performance of the season without question. But full credit to Barnsley FC they 100% deserved there win, they stuck together as team, played football, attacked us well, and defended like trojans. There interm manager can be delighted with his team, they were excellent. 

1st half was just disgraceful, team rightfully booed off from some sections of the crowd, boos should of been a lot louder. 

2nd half, when i came up from my half time pint, i was greeted by Barnsley scoring there 2nd, when that happened, i was very tempted to call it a night. We then scored a goal from out of nowhere from a corner. Undeserved, but that did up our game. For the last 20 minutes or so we could of grabbed a point or even all 3, which would of been very harsh on Barnsley, they deserved there win. There night. 

Oscar tactics were very poor tonight. How Lopez is still starting is beyond me, he is just awful this season. Ince who has been our best player in the last 2 games should of started. He should of gone way more attacking in the 2nd half, took Barnes of Lita when losing. WHY TAKE A STRIKER OF FOR ANOTHER STRIKER WHEN LOSING WITH 10 MINUTES TO SPARE? GO FOR IT!!!!

Probably the worst i felt leaving the AMEX since that horror night in May when the scum beat us. To make matters worse they won tonight. God what a crap night, if i didn't get that KFC on the way home, this could of been the worse night in history.

Leicester at home on Saturday. Anything less than a 3-0 drubbing and we have done well.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 04 Dec 2013, 11:36 am

Really not sure what the score is going to be on Saturday. We both suffered the Sacked Manager Syndrome yesterday so it could go either way. Should be good for the neutrals though...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 04 Dec 2013, 5:39 pm

Im scared. We really needed those 3 points against Barnsley as i never planned on getting anything against you lot!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:16 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Olly wrote:2-1 Barnsley trolooolololololololol
oh Barnsley we love you!
I laughed like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyb0mrAK_HY

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:19 pm

I love that advert

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:42 pm

Do us a favour and copy and paste it to all the Man U fans Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 04 Dec 2013, 10:29 pm

I think Watford 0-3 Yeovil is the biggest shock of the season. Considering Watford are a lot better than us, and Barnsley are better than Yeovil.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 04 Dec 2013, 10:55 pm

True. But you're not a Watford fan Wink

Championship is like that, for example last season Peterborough did the double over Cardiff, now Cardiff in the Prem and Peterborough in League One.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 04 Dec 2013, 11:14 pm

Indeed. Not pancaking yet. Love Oscar, has potential to be an amazing manager, but tactics all wrong last night. Barnsley were outstanding though, and fully deserved all 3 points.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 06 Dec 2013, 11:53 pm

Leicester tomorrow. Don't start Lopez and we might do alright.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 07 Dec 2013, 6:35 pm

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo 

Well after being outclassed by bottom of the league Barnsley on Tuesday night, the league leaders were in town, and pretty much the same team that started against Barnsley, destroyed Leicester 3-1. Incredible. Got to love the Championship!!!

Already before the match, Leciester had the advantage as Tomaz Kuschak got injured in the warm up so Sexy Pete (Peter Brezovan) had to go in goal. Did a fine job as well.

1st half we were brilliant. Much the better side. Lopez played a superb cross in and Barnes tapped home. We continued to dominate, Liam Bridcutt and Rohan Ince destroying there midfield and dictating the game. A superb pass from Lopez and Conway who took it down well, did the rest, great goal. 

2nd half, moments before the Leicester goal we were denied a clear Penalty. Wes Morgan who was all over Barnes all game, shoved Matty Upson over in the box, no penalty given. Shocking. Leicester go up the other end and score. This point i was fearing the worse. Lua Lua then came in and tore Leicester apart, Barnes was then shoved over by Morgan, ref gave this one. Barnes smashed the ball home, and him and the north stand wound up Kasper Schmical in the after math laughing 

Great win. 3 points of the play offs. Probably lose at Boro next week, then back to the amex for Huddersfield. Hopefully we can 2/3 points from those games. How Leicester are top is beyond me. 

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 09 Dec 2013, 12:07 pm

We were top because up until last Tuesday night we were the best team in the league. However we have now suffered back to back defeats for the first time so here comes the inevitable plummet and you will most likely finsh above us.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 09 Dec 2013, 3:48 pm

Leicester are a good team, but tbf looking at there squad there is still a lot of average players. Also you have history for mucking it up, so im certainly not going to say they will get promoted, but im sure you will get a play off spot.  

Keep Dean Hammond, that Right back of yours away from the team and start Chris Wood and you will be fine.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Thu 12 Dec 2013, 1:53 pm

Don't worry too much Nick. I reckon you're guaranteed at least a draw at the Riverside, if not a win.

Boro are pretty good going forward but we're leaking goals like crazy. Even if you don't score in open play, we're bound to give you corners, freekicks and at least 1 penalty. Wink Sad
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 12 Dec 2013, 3:04 pm

I think it will be a good game, were starting to get players back from injury as well. The Bridcutt, Crofts and Ince midfield 3 is one of the best in the league. However our number 1 Tomaz Kuschak is injured, as is Gordon Greer and Stephen Ward. So our defense will be changed and will probably concede a few. 

Ill 100% take a point.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 13 Dec 2013, 10:55 pm

Middelsbrough away tomorrow, will 100% take a point. Team is a bit weak at the back due to some fresh injury's. 

GK Sexy Pete
RB Bruno
LB Calderon
CB Upson
CB El-Abd
RCM Ince
CM Bridcutt
LCM Crofts
ARM Spanish Dave
ST Barnes
ALM Conway

Subs
Walton
Dunk
Maksimenko
Keith Andrews
 Agustin
Lua Lua
 Lita

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 15 Dec 2013, 1:41 pm

What a fantastic win yesterday. Never expected it. Only lost 2 on the road this season, and have kept a lot of clean sheets. 

Sounds like Boro were the better side, and we defended well and in the end got the rewards.

MATTHEW MATTHEW MATTHEW MATTHEW UPSON!!!!!!

Love the bloke, sounds like he was MOTM yesterday as well nice touch.

Watch us go and screw it up next week against Huddersfield.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 15 Dec 2013, 10:58 pm

Craig Conway's loan has finished Sad

Hope we can get him back in January, was a great little player for us. 

Leo Ulloa made his return yesterday. Fantastic to see him back, still think Barnes should start at the moment, but great to see Leo back, as i said on the podcast his stats are brilliant

Leeds Away - Goal
Derby Home - Goal
Birmingham Away
Burnley Home - Goal
Millwall Home - Goal
Reading Home - Sent Off
Sheffield Wednesday - Injured after 30 minutes
Middlesbrough - 10 minutes on as a sub

So 4 in 5 full games technically.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 20 Dec 2013, 6:17 pm

Huddersfield home tomorrow, will be a tough old game and as proven this season there is 100% no game where you have 3 points. Losing to QPR is the same as losing to Barnsley in this league, anything can happen!!!

Team ill go for

GK Polish Tom
RB Bruno
LB Ward
CB Upson
CB El-Abd
RCM Ince
CM Crofts
LCM Bridcutt
ARM Spanish Dave
ST Barnes
ALM Lua Lua

Subs
Sexy Pete
Lewis Dunk
Inigo Calderon
Keith Andrews
Kemy Agustin
Buckley
Ulloa

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next