The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues

+10
Mr Fishpaste
Sgt_Pooly
Breadvan
sirtidychris
Taylorman
kiakahaaotearoa
Submachine
aucklandlaurie
GloriousEmpire
The Saint
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Article Rating

The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues - Page 2 Empty The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues

Post by The Saint Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:11 am

First topic message reminder :

No mention of this then? If a player was booed by the Welsh in the Millennium Stadium there would be absolute uproar, because we all know that it's only the Welsh the boo opposition players. Nobody else in world rugby does it do they...

Last edited by The Saint on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

The Saint

Back to top Go down

The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues

Post by Cyril Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:33 pm

GloriousEmpire wrote:https://youtu.be/76kriO_Dsb4

All hail our colonising over masters and their rigorous upholding of civility and sporting behaviour.
The comments under that video make 606v2 seem civilized Laugh

Cyril

Back to top Go down

The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The unnecessary booing of Cooper continues

Post by Cyril Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:37 pm

blackcanelion wrote:Perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJDHkRn7z-M
Interesting. Cheers OK 

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Lol. I was there behind the goal in the wales end. Plenty of gusto until eng went 2-0 up. Crowd went quiet after then. Almost as if they had nothing to boo.
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:17 pm

And my work here is done...

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Wait a moment, can we rewind here a sec... Somebody has posted some dwindling interview with Quade's family in Brisbane. 2 mins in I've closed the tab because it's the most uninspiring video I've ever seen. From that 2 mins all I gathered was that the Kiwi's hate Quade and his mother loves him no matter what. Some things that I already knew. Then somebody else has posted a clip of football fans booing each others national anthem... Not sure why it was even posted. It's a different sport and fan base. Not all football supporters are hooligans though there are a lot of them in Cardiff and Swansea. Also I was never in denial about Wales fans (of either sport) booing. I said all nations supporter's do it. So why was the video posted?

Why don't some of you skip back a page and read my later comments. Gee wiz.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:35 pm

I have to give it to you. The number of invalid argument techniques you can get through in a thread is astonishing.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:40 pm

GE, my point all along was that supporters outside of Wales boo too. On these forum's there were numerous articles sledging Wales supporters for booing over the last few years, though I don't remember much or any of it coming from any Kiwi's. Also, it was you trying to state a valid reason (if you can call it that) for the Kiwi's singling out Cooper. I merely disagreed and stated why I believed he was being singled out (which he clearly is, as the pointless 8 Min. video also states). I've said this to you throughout which is why I suggested some should skip back to save me typing it out again.

Why did you post the video of the football fans btw?

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Who's singled out Welsh fans of booing???

Who gives a rats anyway, how is this thread still running??

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Who hasn't in the past? I remember the time when it was a weekly thing.

It's still running because people are commenting. Do you get it? Wink

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:57 pm

I've never seen anybody on here knock the Welsh for booing, you must have a serious chip on your shoulder.

Dross article that has moved onto football fans?!?! Says it all.

I'm unofficially closing this thread due to its stupidity.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:02 pm

Sgt_Whinge, it's quite simple. If you dislike the article don't contribute to it, you wouldn't want to waste any more of your time now would you.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Brilliant, a user name attack, the height of intelligence......

Nighty night.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:11 pm

I appreciate that you had the courteousy to wish me goodnight before clocking off.

Night Sgt_Whinge Smile.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:16 pm

I've seen posters criticise Wales for being crap at rugby from time to time, but for booing? Can't recall it, ever.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:44 am

Ghostie and Gareth need to get a room.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:22 am

GloriousEmpire wrote:I've seen posters criticise Wales for being crap at rugby from time to time, but for booing? Can't recall it, ever.
According to you posters also criticise the haka, NZ rugby, McCaw, Carter's toe, the SH, JOC's hairstyles... You're just taken with a pinch of salt Smile.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2