The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will Zebre win a match?

+31
ChequeredJersey
Welshmushroom
Artful_Dodger
yappysnap
RDSguru
The Saint
justified sinner
ME-109
profitius
jimbopip
Golden
markb
the-goon
Luckless Pedestrian
Irish Londoner
beshocked
thebandwagonsociety
Scrumpy
GoodinTightSpaces
Jenifer McLadyboy
Notch
munkian
whocares
Dorothy_Mantooth
LeinsterFan4life
ScarletSpiderman
Mickado
VinceWLB
Brendan
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Portnoy's Complaint
35 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

When will Zebre win a pro game?

When will Zebre win a match? - Page 4 Vote_lcap64%When will Zebre win a match? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 14 ]
When will Zebre win a match? - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%When will Zebre win a match? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
When will Zebre win a match? - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%When will Zebre win a match? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
When will Zebre win a match? - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%When will Zebre win a match? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 22

When will Zebre win a match? - Page 4 Empty When will Zebre win a match?

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Mon 09 Sep 2013, 2:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

29 losses on the bounce and not so much as a draw but still (under current rules) worthy of an EC place.

Surely this is a joke side.

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

When will Zebre win a match? - Page 4 Empty Re: When will Zebre win a match?

Post by maestegmafia Sun 22 Sep 2013, 10:51 am

Standulstermen wrote:Who was the ref? Surely the officials will be sanctioned

The ref was Leo Colgan (IRFU). I don't think the ref will be punished. Remembering the Ospreys vs Tigers scenario it was clear the referees official made the mistake, probably the same here, but the club will be punished.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sun 22 Sep 2013, 11:53 am

maestegmafia wrote:
The ref was Leo Colgan (IRFU). I don't think the ref will be punished. Remembering the Ospreys vs Tigers scenario it was clear the referees official made the mistake, probably the same here, but the club will be punished.
perhaps Zebra could lie and say the Blues had 1 too many players on the pitch too! Wink 

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 22 Sep 2013, 11:58 am

nathan wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
perhaps Zebra could lie and say the Blues had 1 too many players on the pitch too! Wink 
Is there going to be a point in your life where you actually mature from just trolling on this forum...???

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 22 Sep 2013, 2:24 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
nathan wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
Is there going to be a point in your life where you actually mature from just trolling on this forum...???
I know. And to think he spends a lot of his time whinging about 'welsh trolls.'

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sun 22 Sep 2013, 2:43 pm

ME-109 wrote:
hawalsh wrote:People are rightly congratulating Zebre and saying how much they will gain and learn from this win.  That's exactly why they should be in the Amlin.  The suggested change to the qualification process would have seen both Zebre and Cardiff in the Amlin this season along with similar placed teams, there would be more chance of these sort of wins and all that they do in bringing a side on.  Once they've mastered that level and learnt what it takes to consistently win they'll have given themselves the foundation to make the step up to the top tier.
Yawn.
Regardless of the crap over qualification to the HC or amlin the fact is its much more interesting to have Italian sides in the HC than some no hopers from ingerland or France
It's true. As much as I want to see a compromise, any new competition will be less interesting by definition because the teams will be less diverse.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 22 Sep 2013, 3:39 pm

ChequeredJersey wrote:Is the result not under investigation due to (correct) allegations that Zebre had an extra player on the pitch at a vital moment?
So yes, apparently it is
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by hawalsh Sun 22 Sep 2013, 4:13 pm

Notch wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
hawalsh wrote:People are rightly congratulating Zebre and saying how much they will gain and learn from this win.  That's exactly why they should be in the Amlin.  The suggested change to the qualification process would have seen both Zebre and Cardiff in the Amlin this season along with similar placed teams, there would be more chance of these sort of wins and all that they do in bringing a side on.  Once they've mastered that level and learnt what it takes to consistently win they'll have given themselves the foundation to make the step up to the top tier.
Yawn.
Regardless of the crap over qualification to the HC or amlin the fact is its much more interesting to have Italian sides in the HC than some no hopers from ingerland or France
It's true. As much as I want to see a compromise, any new competition will be less interesting by definition because the teams will be less diverse.

Under the proposed changes there would still have been Scottish & Italian sides in the HC this season, and by your rational there is the intended bonus that the Amlin would have become more interesting because there would be more diverse teams involved.

Unfortunately the above suggested interest in Italian rugby doesn't quite match the reality of the fans those sides visit.  In the HC & PRO12 they are consistently the least well attended matches for their hosts.  The fans clearly prefer "no hopers from ingerland or France".

hawalsh

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sun 22 Sep 2013, 5:08 pm

Where does it say that hawalsh? All I read was that the Celtic teams are welcome to join and that its the top 6 in each league.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by hawalsh Mon 23 Sep 2013, 1:09 am

I was referring to the proposals put to the ERC last year when the numbers entering each cup were definable.

The initial proposal for the HC composition was 20 teams, the top 6 from each league plus the winners of the HC and the Amlin.  Glasgow finished 3rd and Treviso 7th in the PRO12 last season.  With Leinster winning the Amlin that would have seen both in the HC.

More recently, this spring, it was reported that the talks had led to an agreement that would have seen "the top four in the RaboDirect, with the other two places determined by nationality to ensure all six nations are represented".  Based on last season's final table that would have resulted in the same 7 PRO12 sides making the HC as the initial proposal.

hawalsh

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Mon 23 Sep 2013, 9:43 am

Complaint you should change this article to when will Zebre win a HC match?

To be fair I reckon they could beat Connacht.

Well done Zebre for winning a match by the way.thumbsup 

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4